- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Boobs, Feet, Body Exploration, Mouthplay, Unaware, In-shoe, Handheld, Gentle, Teasing, Sleeping, Kissing, Massage, Nesi Kher

 

 

Crow

While he had his head burrowed into her finger, she did something he didn't expect. She started pushing down on him with her finger, cutting off his ability to speak. The sensation was still enjoyable thanks to how soft everything was, but she clearly did what she did to make a point, so he listened to her next words with rapt attention.

 

After hearing her slightly admonish him, he was plucked from her palm and ground against her cheek. He assumed this was her attempt at a hug, and he likes it very much. Her skin was unbelievably soft here, so much so that it really did feel like he was gliding across silk. He had been through a lot, but this moment almost made it all worth it. He closed his eyes and stretched out his arms, trying to give her cheek a hug too in the middle of her grinding.

 

"Thank you, Nesi..." he managed to say at a still moment. Either because she heard him or just because she wanted to, she brought him over to her lips and showered him with kisses. Though shower was an understatement since these kisses kept coming and coming (and he was being covered in saliva as well). It was incredibly exciting and pleasurable for Crow, who felt like he was being bombarded with wet pillows. He was barely given any room to breathe or talk, forced to endure her salvo of kisses.

 

After giving him a compliment interspersed with more kisses, she got to her grand finale. She gave him a kiss, but she kept her lips on him, never letting go. To Crow, it felt blissfully overwhelming. He felt all of his senses being overly stimulated by the texture of her lips, the smell of her breath, the sounds of her softly humming and the suction of her lips, the taste of her saliva, and the sight of her luscious lips, which was all that he could see. Just like with her cheek, he gave her lips a firm hug, while also passionately kissing her lips in return. He wasn't sure if she could feel either of those things, but he didn't care, he was in heaven.

 

Then the suction of her lips grew a tad too powerful, causing Crow to be sucked into her mouth. At first, he was scared half to death, thinking that Nesi might not know where he was and accidentally swallow him. Though once he heard the words "uh oh" sail past him and out her lips, he was immediately put at ease. He still wanted to get out though, as he was sure Nesi was worried.

 

He saw that her tongue was trying to find him, so he tried to speed up that process by latching onto it. Though that was next to impossible since her tongue was so slippery. He was also getting covered in more and more saliva every second, making Crow more slippery as well. Since nothing was really working, he laid back and waited for Nesi's tongue to find him, which luckily didn't take very long. Once her tongue scooped him up, he reveled in the sensation of being on such an intimate part of her until being released from her mouth in a pool of spit.

 

Hearing her apology, he gave a thumbs up to assure her that he was okay, and then he was rushed to the bathroom and was swiftly dried off. It reminded him of being a part of Nesi's towel after her shower, but without Nesi's skin to contrast with the rough towel, so this was much less comfortable. Once he was dry, he felt a chill run down his back, prompting Nesi to rub him between her palms. This was much more pleasurable than being rubbed down by her towel. Part of him wondered why she didn't just dry him off like this, but he wasn't about to bring that up, especially since he was still trying to hold himself back from enjoying himself too much.

 

Once he was safe and dry on her palm, he was asked whether he'd wanna sleep in her shoe, which he was excited for at first, but then he thought of how he'd be alone in her moccasin, which he wasn't sure he wanted. Then she offered him her cleavage, and even though he had been smothered between them before pretty extensively, sleeping between them sounded heavenly. He had almost fallen asleep between them multiple times, so this time wouldn't be any different.

 

"That sounds great, thank you so much Nesi." He was really excited, but he didn't want to sound too excited, so he intentionally held himself back, blushing and covering up his still-pantless crotch.

 

Sheo

With Crow's agreement with Nesi's 2nd suggestion for their sleeping arrangements, she walked over to her bedroom. During the walk, she sandwiched him between her palms, firmly, mainly to prevent him from falling. But also because she liked his little squirms, especially if he wasn't expecting her to do things.

 

Once they arrived, she got in the bed and shuffled under the covers. During the moments where she needed to use her hands, she only would use one and trapped Crow with the other in a tight fist. Nesi wanted to see his reaction after everything was ready, so she couldn't let him see early. Due to her actively moving things, she instinctively squeezed the hand that trapped Crow, constantly massaging and working him into the wrinkles along her palm and closed fingers.

 

When everything was ready, she opened her palm, allowing him to see light again. Her hand was currently resting on her stomach, giving Crow an impressive view of her upper body, where she seemed more like a living mountain. And when she saw his shock and awe, she grinned and said:

 

"You don't even need to compliment me, because your little face says it all!"

 

Then, she moved him under her shift and dropped him right between her boobs, allowing him to crash down in her cleavage. Before he could get up, a finger followed him and shoved him down, massaging him into her incredibly soft skin. And as she continued to do that, she loudly sighed and said:

 

"I hope you rest well Crow, because I'm sure tomorrow will be even more exciting for you! And me!"

 

Following that, her finger made its retreat and Nesi shuffled a bit, causing her breasts to close in and rub against him. Less than a second later, she loudly exhaled, before starting to snore. Nesi was officially asleep, and it was time for Crow to do the same. Due to his exhaustion from the day, both mental and physical, he had no trouble falling asleep just as quickly as his gigantic caretaker did.

 

But about an hour later, he woke back up, mainly because of how hot it felt in her tank top now. It was mainly a combination of the heavy covers, her natural body heat, and the confined space he was in. He felt fairly well-rested, but could probably go off and explore if he wanted and not be tired if that was all the sleep he got. It wasn't that he couldn't fall back to sleep, because he could, but that might be boring. He was tempted to walk around Nesi's slumbering form. And as the distant hum of a fan and the constant and relaxing rumble of Nesi's snores surrounded him, he wondered what he should do next.

 

It might be fun to see how her toes treated him while she slept, was the last thought he had, before making a decision...

 

Crow

He was happy that she agreed to put him in her cleavage, but then she sandwiched him between her palms, which initially confused him. But then he remembered how she had rubbed him between her palms before, leading him to believe that she was just keeping him warm. Though he did wonder if there was another reason she did this. He noticed she unconsciously pressed her palms a little bit closer whenever he squirmed, and then he realized what that other reason was.

 

He was briefly given a glimpse of what Nesi was doing, and then she wrapped him up in one hand, cocooning him in her warm flesh. He had a feeling she was doing something that required the use of one hand, so he understood why she did that. He appreciated the warmth regardless, and nuzzled into her hand. Her random squeezes made it even better, he enjoyed being enveloped and massaged by her skin quite a lot.

 

When he was finally released, he looked up and was stunned by what he saw. She had Crow down by her belly, which meant he was gifted with a low angle view of her face... and her boobs. He felt like he was looking at a mountain, only it was living and its "peaks" rose and fell with Nesi's breathing. He was absolutely transfixed by the sight of her, and he stood on her palm slack-jawed and red-faced.

 

After hearing her tease him, which made him blush even more, he felt her shift beneath him and then immediately felt the ground fall out from beneath him. He landed in her cleavage, which was a soft landing to say the least, and he tried getting on his feet to gain some kind of balance. Nesi wasn't about to let that happen, as with one finger, she pushed him deeper into her cleavage, nearly smothering him with her boobs. Despite the heat and his lack of space, it was very soothing in her cleavage. He affectionately nuzzled into and rubbed one of her boobs, still being pushed down by Nesi's finger.

 

Once her finger retreated and he heard the vibrations of her voice, she shuffled, rubbing Crow between her breasts. Then, everything went still, save Nesi's beating heart and her rising and falling chest. Crow was in absolute bliss, and thanks to everything he had been through, he went to sleep within seconds.

 

After an hour of sublime sleep, he woke up, sweating profusely. He hadn't really taken into account how hot it would be between Nesi's cleavage, considering he had only been in there for a limited amount of time before. Wanting some cooler air, he squirmed out of Nesi's cleavage, finding it a bit difficult thanks to all of the sweat everywhere. Somehow he made it out fairly easily, and he laid on Nesi's boob, wondering what he should do next.

 

Part of him wanted to explore Nesi's body at his size, as he might never get this chance again. But another part of him respected Nesi too much to use her body as his own personal playground. His mind then drifted to her feet, which was certainly a tantalizing proposition. But then he remembered that he would probably be very close to them tomorrow, probably for a long time, so he figured he should save them for later. Though his mischievous side still slightly won in the end, given what he did next. He climbed up Nesi's boob and made his way up to her nipple. This was less because of some carnal need to be around her nipple and more to satiate his curiosity. He wondered how big it would be compared to him, and he also wondered if it would make for a nice thing to hug while he slept. Clearly, he wasn't thinking very far ahead.

 

Sheo

While Crow climbed up the mountain that was Nesi's breast, she occasionally groaned in her sleep, causing them to vibrate. Eventually, he did reach the top and could finally see her nipple, and boy was it something. It looked like a pillar, and the closer he got, the bigger it seemed. By the time he reached it properly, he realized that it was larger than him, but not as much as he thought. Maybe he was just getting psychologically used to being smaller than everything around him.

 

Though not even being bigger than something that would normally not be very made him feel even more insignificant compared to Nesi, but his growing urge to give her nipple a hug overridden that insecure feeling. While he hugged it, he rubbed his cheek against it, wanting to caress it. It wasn't because he was turned on; he just wanted to show his appreciation (and almost devotion) to Nesi.

 

But as he did that, he heard Nesi speak in her sleep, muttering:

 

"Too... Hot..."

 

She then pulled off her tank top suddenly, causing Crow to cower behind her nipple, not wanting to be found there. Luckily, she was still asleep, so she merely yawned again while saying:

 

"Better..."

 

After that, she started to turn her body, frightening Crow as the mountain he was on top of shifted under him. He screamed, but Nesi was too tired to hear him, leaving him to be smashed under her titanic breast. While trying to get more comfortable, Nesi squirmed and shuffled, grinding and pounding Crow under that mass of flesh. And as she continued doing that, she groaned again and said:

 

"Itchy..."

 

Then she reached toward Crow, pinched him, and flicked him away from her. He ended up crashing all the way down at her heel, while she finally fell back to a deep sleep. The way she was positioned, her leg and foot were peeking out of the covers, allowing Crow to take in his surroundings. It was dark, and he could still hear the rumbles of Nesi's snoring, but just from a distance. Clearly, Nesi wasn't used to Crow enough to account for him in her sleep, but he hoped that if they spent more time together, it would eventually improve.

 

He was now closer to her toes than he planned, though he should probably think of a good place to go back to sleep before Nesi tossed and turned again...

 

Crow

While Crow was climbing, he heard Nesi groan, making him think that she knew he was there, but nothing would come of it save her boobs vibrating beneath him, so he shook it off and kept climbing, eventually reaching her nipple. It was certainly a sight to behold, but not as massive as Crow had initially thought. He knew he was small, so he kind of expected everything to dwarf him multiple times over. Though her nipple barely overtook his height, which gave him some confidence at first. Then he remembered that he wasn't even bigger than something that took up less than 1% of Nesi's body, which hammered home again just how tiny he was. He felt depressed for a second, but then his initial goal came back into his mind, and he grew excited yet again.

 

He ran up to Nesi's nipple, practically tackling it as he hugged it. It was so soft, and it twitched in response to his touch, which made him feel strangely satisfied. He nuzzled his cheek into her nipple, admiring her little nub with every part of his being. At this moment, his thought of Nesi being a goddess came back full force, and he went about worshipping her nipple, kissing and hugging it tightly and passionately.

 

He then heard her speak, which he admittedly didn't fully comprehend at first. He thought she meant that the things he was doing to her were too hot, making him think she was having some kind of romantic dream. Then she pulled off her tank top. Luckily, Crow realized what she meant beforehand, so he was not taken off of her with her shirt, but that just meant he was sprawled across her now bare breast, which made him blush.

 

Then he heard her speak again, followed immediately by his entire world tilting below him. She must be turning in her sleep, he thought, and he couldn't do anything to stop it. He merely held tightly onto her nipple as she continued to turn, eventually stopping with her front now facing down. This meant Crow was squished under her boob, which was pleasant but also a bit annoying.

 

He went to sleep earlier expecting a quiet night between her boobs, so this was a lot more than he bargained for. He made a mental note to not be so adventurous at night next time, mainly directed at the voice in his head telling him to do all of this dangerous stuff. He was then ground into the bed by her massive boob, which would have been uncomfortable if not for her soft mattress, and her even softer breast. He decided to enjoy the experience while he could, laying back and reveling in the sensation of being beneath Nesi's gorgeous body.

 

Then he was pulled out of his bliss by her fingers, which quickly flung him across the bed and down to her feet. He didn't blame her for that though, he was just a little guy that she hadn't accounted for sleeping with yet. He might eventually have quieter nights with her, but for tonight, he had to think of a new place to sleep.

 

He still wanted to be on Nesi despite the risks, and her feet were right there, seemingly beckoning him towards them. He wasn't sure if he should accept their invitation, but he couldn't think of a better and more convenient option right now, and he did wonder what it would be like to sleep between Nesi's toes. As a result, he made quick work of climbing her sole and burrowed himself between her 3rd and 4th toes, trying hard to not disturb Nesi in the process. If all went well, he would have a little nook to sleep in for the night, one that he had grown to love and appreciate.

 

Sheo

When Crow shuffled between Nesi's toes, they immediately scrunched, smothering him in the process. They stayed clenched for a lot longer than they would when she was awake, almost suffocating him, almost as though they were forcing him to go back to sleep. They eventually did release him, but they did not give him much time to breathe before coming back for another round. This repeated several times, putting Crow on the verge of passing out. Oddly enough, from all the time Crow specifically spent between her toes, his presence never bothered her like when he was being smashed under her boob.

 

Sure they weren't being gentle in the slightest, but it was as if they were punishing Crow for going off and exploring. Once his energy seemed totally spent, they stopped scrunching and wiggling, and instead settled on keeping him smothered but still able to breathe. Her toes practically radiated warmth, keeping their little buddy nice and toasty while he fell asleep.

 

Then, morning came...

Day 2

Nesi woke up, yawning and stretching in bed. During her stretch, she clenched her toes vigorously, unknowingly waking Crow in the process. She then proceeded to shuffle her body, wriggling her toes to work out whatever stiffness her rest caused. Crow was battered against them, being treated as an early morning stress toy, though Nesi didn't seem to notice him. She was still groggy, leading her to fix her messy hair a bit, before muttering:

 

"I knew I should've turned on the AC before bed..."

 

Following that, swung her legs off her bed and shuffled on her moccasins, sealing Crow into the warm cave. She then got up and lazily plodded into the bathroom, ready to brush her teeth. After that, she planned to make herself breakfast. Unfortunately, she didn't even remember Crow right now. But in her defense, she was not a morning person. Crow probably wouldn't get a chance to even try to alert Nesi until after she was done in the bathroom.

 

At least he loved her moccasin and toes...

 

Crow

As was to be expected, Crow wasn't about to squeeze between Nesi's toes without a fight. When he got to a point between her toes where he felt secure, her toes scrunched fairly hard, smothering him with their might. Since Nesi was asleep, that meant that she was not in control of her toes at all, at least consciously. Ergo, her foot would do anything it wanted, which meant trouble for her toes' favorite tiny.

 

He was scrunched multiple times, almost forcing him to sleep when it got particularly rough. They seemed to react to his movements, kind of like a cat attacking anything that moves, so eventually he learned to keep himself still, hoping that would bore her toes enough to let him go. Of course, he realized that right when he was almost out of energy, so it really would have helped to think of that earlier. 

 

Now that her toes had calmed down, it dawned on him how he had a certain amount of influence on Nesi's reactions depending on where he was. When he messed with her nipple, it prompted her whole body to move as it tried to alleviate the itch without waking her up. As for her feet, all he could do was make her toes wiggle. He kept this in mind for later, potentially as ammo in case Nesi ever teased him too much. But at the moment, he was much too tired to do anything. Her toes had also calmed down, leaving him a still and warm, if not comfortable, nook to sleep in. He took the cue and relaxed his body, feeling absolutely content.

 

When he woke up, he was already being squished between Nesi's toes. He should have expected this before going to sleep, but he was too tired to think ahead. He was used to being her stress toy though, so he merely took it as a part of his job in making Nesi happy, even in the smallest ways.

 

Then she put on her moccasins, putting Crow back in one of his favorite places. It didn't occur to Crow until now, but Nesi's feet got a bit smellier over the course of the night. He was totally fine with that, as he had grown to love her foot smell, so he took a deep breath, which fully woke him up thanks to how strong it was.

 

He felt the familiar vibrations and movements of her walking, which barely affected him at all now that he had mostly gotten over his motion sickness. From up above, he heard the faint sounds of running water, leading him to believe that she was brushing her teeth. That or preparing another shower, but that didn't seem likely based on the amount of sweat on her feet. He was surprised he could make that deduction, he clearly had spent plenty of time around Nesi's foot at this point. Knowing from past experience that it would take a while for her to find him down there, he decided to enjoy himself while he was in her shoe, doing his normal kissing, licking, and rubbing as her toes and foot idly tapped away.

 

Sheo

While Nesi brushed her teeth, her toes went on autopilot, enjoying Crow to his fullest. They shuffled, scrunched, and writhed, contorting Crow into plenty of awkward poses and positions. Despite that, on a subconscious level, she clearly enjoyed his presence, so he took that as something to be proud of. When she was done brushing, she went to wash her face, filling her palms with cold water. Then, she splashed that onto her face, almost shocking her to greater alertness.

 

It also caused her body to tense up, including her toes, which squeezed the wind from Crow's lungs as a result. But as she scrubbed down her face, her toes worked that tension away through Crow, roughly battering him. It was highly difficult and strenuous for him, but he had already accepted his role as Nesi's personal toe toy since he liked it that much. When she was finally done in the bathroom, she started to tap her feet chaotically, hitting Crow with heavy vibrations as the crashes filled his ears. While she did that, she said:

 

"Now to make a quick breakfast... And man am I starved..."

 

Then she walked toward the kitchen, no more consciously aware of Crow than before, but he was fine with just letting Nesi go through her morning routine. If it took a few hours for him to jog her memory, then so be it. At least her toes loved him no matter how cognizant Nesi herself was of him...

 

Crow

He was played with to no end by her toes while she brushed. He was flung from toe to toe, squeezed between them, crushed under them, and everything else that her toes could think of. He lost track of the number of positions her toes put him in, some definitely more natural than others. He was really glad he was more durable at this size, and apparently more flexible too.

 

Once she sprayed cold water onto her face, her entire body tensed up, making her more alert. That tension got released onto Crow, which he enjoyed receiving at this point. It was a bit uncomfortable when Nesi scrunched him really hard, but he enjoyed the overall experience anyway, so he was happy to endure that for her.

 

Once she was done, she began tapping her feet, battering Crow underneath them and slightly deafening him with the loud vibrations and smacks against the floor that her feet created. This part wasn't very pleasurable either, but it didn't last very long, so Crow endured that as well.

 

In comparison to her tapping, her steps towards the kitchen were easy. He was cushioned by the fluff of the moccasin, and her feet were soft enough that it didn't hurt him at all. He accepted her steps as an inevitable part of being her toe toy a while ago, so as a result, he grew to like it. That wasn't to say that he didn't want her to know where he was, even though he wouldn't be mad if she was unaware of him for another few hours. He at least tried a little bit at getting her attention though. He licked, punched, kicked, and to top it off, he gave her a very quick bite. He then left well enough alone and prepared himself for another few hours of squishing, assuming Nesi didn't notice that short attempt to get her attention.

 

Sheo

Unfortunately, Nesi was too lost in thought about what to make for breakfast to even feel Crow's short burst of actions. That didn't stop her toes from immediately returning the favor exponentially, where they seemed to aggressively batter him for every lick, punch, kick, he did. Though it was purely playful, making him feel as if they enjoyed it when he took part in the action. But then they clenched, hard, leaving Crow gasping for air. He couldn't even struggle as they slowly squeezed him tighter and tighter, almost scaring him with how brutal they were behaving. That taught him something, and that was despite Nesi's general approval of emergency bites, her toes did not share her viewpoint, and they were almost beating that into him.

 

But once Nesi came to a decision, she grabbed an egg and some sausage, ready to cook them up for a light but still filling breakfast. And while she cooked, her toes restarted their activity, this time using Crow not as their playmate but as their focus toy. He almost thought of it like they were his bosses and it was simply time for work. Each toe dominated him in different ways, never allowing him to do much more than occasionally squirm. His job was to be present, not to pamper, at least in their view. Playing was when they seemed to be more expectant of him actively taking part.

 

Thanks to the moccasin and Nesi being close to the burning stove, her feet began to sweat a ton more than before. Crow was starting to be coated in grime and debris, repeating the process from yesterday, and he was sure that he wouldn't escape until every inch of him was caked in Nesi's toe filth. He liked it though, and simply appreciated the aggressive treatment her toes gave him while he was "on the clock" so to speak.

 

He'd try something after she was done cooking breakfast, probably...

 

Crow

He was immediately reprimanded for his attacks on her foot. Nesi was fine with him getting a bit rough, especially if she needed to get her attention, but the same could not be said for her feet. By now, he was pretty much convinced that they had a mind of their own, as they seemed to want revenge for his kicks and bites, even if they went about it in a playful way.

 

He was harshly squished by her toes, the amount of force increasing with each passing moment. It was fine at first, even a bit pleasurable, but once it got really tight, Crow started getting a bit scared, wondering if Nesi's toes would ever stop getting tighter. Luckily, they eventually relented, but that didn't mean that they would stop toying with him as much as they wanted.

 

While she was making breakfast, it was Crow's job to be her focus toy, and her toes were more than happy with that. They affectionately, but very firmly, dominated him with their size and power. All he could do was squirm in response, which only seemed to make her toes want to mess with him more. He was given absolutely no break. His job doesn't allow for breaks.

 

On top of that, it was getting even hotter in her moccasin as usual. It was like a sauna in her shoe, with sweat all over her toes. Even some steam seemed to fill her moccasin, all of which was laced with the smell of her feet. Despite all of this (and the fact that his shower from before was negated before breakfast), Crow was having the time of his life. Her increasing sweat made him slide up and down her playful toes, making her rubbing and scrunching even more pleasurable. Shamefully, at some point, thanks in large part to how much his thing was rubbed by her toes, he kind of... let loose on her toe. Luckily, it was quickly lost in the torrents of sweat raining down her toes, so she wouldn't know it ever happened... unless she forced that info out of him somehow. Blushing with embarrassment, he continued his job of being her toe toy, patiently waiting until she would remember his existence and let him out.

 

Sheo

When Nesi finished her breakfast, consisting of some scrambled eggs, a few sausages, and a slice of toast, she dumped the contents on her plate and walked to the table, ready to chow down. Each step shook Crow, but he remained tightly lodged between her toes, unable to do much more than squirm involuntarily. Once she sat down, she crossed her leg, causing her moccasin to slip off, giving Crow a brief taste of fresh air.

 

The fresh air was nice, but the cold was not, so he hoped that her toes would act fast. And obviously they did, scrunching and flexing, enjoying both the cool air and Crow's pleasing texture. More and more he was coated in dirt and sweat, where Nesi might not even recognize him if she looked in his direction. Though that just made him feel more like he was Nesi's, since all that grime was like proof that she held absolute control over him.

 

Before she started to eat, she got a text message, leading her to check her phone. While she looked, she bobbed her foot up and down, causing Crow to slip away due to all the lubricating sweat. He ended up falling back into her moccasin, just in time to hear her say:

 

"I got a package? I didn't order anything recently..."

 

But since it was already at her front door, she decided to check, slipping her foot back into the moccasin. Crow was buried under the ball of her foot, and soon he would learn how it felt to be her insole too. She was taller and likely heavier than Amy, more in muscle than fat, but that just made things more intense for him. And as she walked, each step pounded him harder than the last, since this was something he really wasn't used to with Nesi. He might have become something of an expert around her toes, but this was new territory, and he was struggling to adjust. The fluff also made things more complicated, since they almost masked his presence further, causing her to not even feel bothered by his tiny body being crushed under her.

 

Once Nesi got the package and walked it back to the couch, smashing Crow repeatedly as a result, she opened it. Inside was a collection of clothing, only scaled down significantly. There was no information included, making her wonder if this was an odd prank. And while she examined the clothing further, she started to grind the ball of her foot side to side, brutally mashing Crow against the heavy wall of sweat-soaked flesh.

 

Eventually, she muttered:

 

"Why does this remind me of something...? Who'd need clothes the size of a... ...bug..."

 

Then, she exclaimed:

 

"Crow!!"

 

She didn't know where he was and didn't feel him underfoot, so she rushed back to her room, assuming that he was somewhere on her bed...

 

Crow

Crow endured her footsteps like usual and enjoyed the experience all the way to the couch. Once she reached it, her moccasin slid off, exposing Crow to the fresh air of the outside. It was refreshing, up until he felt the biting cold of it as well. He retreated into her toes, wanting to cuddle up with them for warmth. It seems they had forgiven him for biting them earlier, since they wasted no time in giving him what he wanted. 

 

He reveled in the way they squished him. He licked and kissed her toes as thanks for keeping him warm, savoring their salty but delicious taste. He then looked down at his body and noticed that he was once again covered in dirt and sweat. He was at the point he was at before the shower, and he loved being dirtied by her toes so much. He never pictured himself as that much of a masochist or submissive, but after being played with by Nesi's toes for so long, he felt another side of him had awakened. He enjoyed every moment that he was covered in grime, knowing that each layer of grime he had on him created more and more proof that he was Nesi's property. He couldn't imagine wanting to be anything else.

 

While he was being played with, he noticed her bobbing her foot, which at one point had enough force to knock him off of her foot. He prayed to a higher power that he would fall somewhere good, and the universe finally answered him. He fell into her moccasin, which initially was very relieving for him. But then he realized that he wasn't in its toe section, which meant only one thing.

 

Her foot immediately followed him into her moccasin, crushing him underneath. He rolled a little bit as she pushed her foot forward, but that meant that he was now under the ball of her foot. Once she started walking, he started his new job of being her insole. It was much harder than being her toe toy that was for sure. Nesi was noticeably heavier than Amy, certainly not because she was overweight, it was definitely because of her more defined muscles. That meant that every step was even more intense than it was under Amy, which was both exciting and very scary. At least the fluff under him was very soft.

 

At one point, she stopped walking and stood in place, grinding her foot into her moccasin. This covered him in even more sweat and grime, among other things. He felt every inch of him (well, every half-inch) get squished under Nesi's foot. It was incredibly stimulating, sending Crow's senses into overdrive. Of course, that didn't help when Nesi began to run, having just realized she forgot Crow.

 

He was subjected to another, even more harsh salvo of steps. It threatened to make him lose consciousness, but somehow he stayed lucid, wondering what he should do to get her attention. With all of Nesi's weight on top of him, there was very little he could do besides squirm, lick, and maybe bite. With these options in mind, he waited until Nesi stopped moving, determined to get her to notice him.

 

Sheo

Nesi approached the bed and carefully removed the covers, wondering how exactly she'd be able to find him. She hoped that, despite his size, he'd still contrast enough with the mattress for her to notice. Though as she looked, she said:

 

"Crow...? If you're on my bed, start jumpin'!"

 

But as she continued to search, she found no sign of him, so she tapped her chin and muttered:

 

"Maybe he fell onto the floor...? Welp, better get started."

 

So she kicked off her moccasins, where Crow remained embedded in her thick, warm, and sweaty skin. He wasn't sure what was going on, but then he saw the carpet approach at rapid speeds. Nesi just got on her hands and knees, putting her weight onto the balls of her foot in the process. She thoroughly searched the carpet near her bed, crawling around and frequently calling out to Crow. Unfortunately, he couldn't even squirm while all of her flesh pressed down on him, where the sheer weight of it made him struggle to stay conscious.

 

After several minutes, she stood back up, using the foot Crow was attached to first. When she planted it on the carpet, Crow got the wind knocked right out of him, but what came after was even worse. While standing up fully, all of her weight bared down on Crow, as she used that foot for balance. At this point, he honestly wasn't sure if he'd survive, since he never experienced something this intense under someone's foot so far. Not even Amy's purposeful stomps could compare, which was an even scarier thought.

 

Though once she was up, she sat down on her bed and scratched her chin. She was lost for where Crow could have ended up. She stuffed him between her breasts fairly tightly, so he shouldn't have gotten out until morning. This time as she thought, her toes bucked and writhed like crazy, as if they were angered that Crow left his shift early. They probably wouldn't be convinced that it wasn't his fault, but they couldn't reach him, so he was safe from whatever disciplinary action they surely had planned.

 

But due to her toes doing all the acting currently, Crow had a unique chance, especially since his face was forced into her heavy foot flesh. Crow learned by now that, despite Nesi's approval, bites were for emergencies only. It's not like he didn't want to listen to her, it was just that her feet had easier access to him, and did not share her quick forgiveness. Before Nesi got up to look somewhere else, Crow had to decide if it was worth risking the wrath of Nesi's foot to bite the skin that his face was being shoved into.

 

Crow

He never seemed to get the chance to get her attention since she never seemed to stop moving. She frantically searched the bed, unintentionally stomping on Crow with each minute movement. Then she kicked off her moccasins, and his real punishment started.

 

The moccasins were at least soft and cushioned the blow of her feet. The floor, while carpeted, was much more unyielding, making Nesi's foot softer in comparison. That wasn't much of a consolation, since her steps were much heavier and stronger than Amy's. Additionally, he was stuck to her sole by the very sweat and grime that he loved, ironically putting him through even more torment. At many points, he nearly passed out. At other points, he honestly wasn't sure if this would be his last moment on Earth, which terrified him to his core. But he couldn't stop Nesi no matter how hard he tried. All he could do was wait for her to finally stop searching for him, which considering it was Nesi, wouldn't happen for a while.

 

Fortunately, she finally stopped moving and sat on the bed, entering a state of deep thought. He took a deep breath to compose himself, very relieved that he made it through that harrowing experience. But now that she was still, he had a chance to get her attention. He could feel the vibrations of her toes, which were squirming like crazy. He wondered if they missed him somehow, but then he got his mind back to the task at hand. He didn't like that he had to do this, but with as much force as he could muster, he bit down on the tough skin of Nesi's sole. He then licked it, almost as if to apologize to her foot for hurting it.

 

Sheo

Nesi felt a sudden pinch around the ball of her foot, and almost on instinct, she kicked her leg while yelling:

 

"Ouch!"

 

Crow was launched off her foot and onto the carpet, but when he came to a stop, he looked up and saw her still on her bed. Yet instead of annoyance or anger, there was just realization in her face, as she said:

 

"Was that Crow...? This is real bad!"

 

Her first thought was to leap off of her bed and start searching the carpet, but who knew where exactly he landed, so Nesi decided to do things more carefully. She pulled out her phone and turned on its flashlight, slowly crawling and searching every inch of her carpet. She kept an ear out for him, but it wasn't always easy to hear him, so she relied on her vision. And eventually, she did find him, stuck to one of her dirty socks.

 

In fact, it caused her to laugh and say:

 

"Of course you'd land there..."

 

Then she picked Crow up carefully and brought him up to her face, and said:

 

"I'm glad you're okay little buddy! Though you look just as dirty as last night, so I'll need to fix that before you share your side of the story. I'm sure you've got quite the tale for me..."

 

After waiting for a response from Crow, she brought him into the bathroom, ready to give him a proper cleaning. She figured he had a rough morning, and possibly a rough night too, so she planned on making his scrub down as enjoyable for the little guy as she could. In fact, she planned on surprising him, not telling him any of the details even when she got to the bathroom.

 

Crow

As if to exact revenge on Crow for biting it, her foot launched him onto the carpet. He rolled across the floor until he came to a stop at her socks, a bit sore after the whole ordeal. He looked back to the bed and saw Nesi, who looked concerned rather than annoyed, giving him hope that she finally knew where he was.

 

Of course, potentially being on the carpet made finding him much more difficult, but Nesi must have realized that, as after yelling out her realization of Crow being on her foot, she brought out a flashlight and searched the carpet carefully, putting him at ease. He jumped and waved while she was searching, yelling out Nesi's name while doing so so she would have an easier time finding him. That seemed to have worked, as within a minute, she found him on her sock.

 

He heard her laugh, which made him happy to hear, as her laugh was both adorable and powerful from his perspective. He was then lifted into the air between her fingers, stopping right in front of her gigantic face. He always loved this view, being able to see the reflection in her beautiful eyes, hearing and smelling her breath from below, and feeling her fingers pinching him with their soft, pillowy skin. He was almost transfixed by her beauty, but since it seemed like she was waiting for a response, he broke himself out of his trance and responded.

 

"That sounds good, Nesi, thank you so much!" To further show his gratitude for finding him, he rubbed her fingers firmly. He wondered if that actually felt good to Nesi or if it just tickled, but he didn't care. He was happy to be back in Nesi's care, and eagerly awaited the cleansing he would receive in the bathroom.

 

Sheo

Now in the bathroom, Nesi put Crow down for just a moment, before turning on the faucet and waiting for the water to warm up. Then, she grabbed the bar of soap and rubbed her hands together until they were lathered up with suds. Crow looked cold, so she grinned and said:

 

"I wonder if you figured out my plan yet...Well, time for your scrub down Crow!"

 

She then picked him up and dumped him into one of her soapy palms. And while he struggled to stand back up, she laughed and said:

 

"I wouldn't bother doing anything if I were you. I'll take care of everything..."

 

A moment later, she clasped her hands together and started to rub them, hard. She used a massive amount of effort, grinding Crow against her soapy skin, and cleaning him off quite effectively. But after just a minute, her hands separated, leaving Crow not just dazed from the intense act, but also slightly confused. In response, she smirked and said:

 

"The first part was the deep clean, but this is the start of my detail work, so enjoy..."

 

After saying that, she brought her fingers toward him and rubbed every inch of his minuscule body. She used them to remove all the grime that was stuck to him, and she rubbed with an extreme level of force. It was partially to give him a thorough cleaning, but also because she knew how much he liked it, and he deserved it after the morning she gave him. When she finished with the scrubbing, she turned the water back on and placed him under it, though made sure to keep the power lower.

 

Once Crow was rinsed off, she put him down to rinse and dry her own hands, sure that he was probably freezing. But as soon as they were dry, she picked him back up and started to mash him between her palms. It wasn't as effective as a towel for drying purposes, but it probably felt way better to him, so who cares if it took her longer this way. She even started to walk back to the kitchen, continuing his palm press far longer than was necessary.

 

Though right before she sat down, she remembered her package, so she walked to her couch instead, changing tactics during this part of the walk. This time, she massaged and prodded him with her fingers, totally dominating his puny body, loving his tiny but surely happy squirms. He'd probably be excited to see what she was sent, so she didn't stop toying with him until she was right in front of the package.

 

Crow

Nesi put Crow down for a moment, and he stood there dirty and still nude, covering his crotch to remain somewhat modest. While he was watching her lather up, he felt a bit chilly having no clothing to shield him from the elements, so he shivered. He hoped she was done lathering up soon, and it looks like he got his wish once Nesi picked him up and dropped him on her soapy palm.

 

It was a weird feeling being on her soap-covered hand. It was like how it usually felt, but there was much less friction and the air smelled unbelievably fragrant. He tried to stand up but just ended up slipping, prompting him to blush with embarrassment and Nesi to laugh, which made his heart skip a beat.

 

Hearing her next words gave him somewhat impure thoughts. The way she emphasized "everything" gave it a slightly lewd connotation. She probably didn't mean it that way, but he prepared himself for that kind of treatment regardless. That wasn't exactly what Nesi intended, but what she did next was intense anyway. He was firmly rubbed between her hands, giving him an insane rubdown from head to toe. He had been rubbed between her hands before, but this was much different, and if he was being honest, much more pleasurable. The way he glided across her palm thanks to the slippery soap made it feel like he was floating, and he loved every second of it.

 

When she finally stopped, he was a bit confused as he wasn't fully clean yet. Nesi knew this, and looked at him with a smirk, making him blush even more than he was already. Then when she spoke, he became fully red-faced, wondering what she meant by "detail." Before he could process everything, her giant fingers descended upon him, giving him a very thorough rubbing. He stammered and stuttered throughout the whole thing, not sure what to do or say. Unintentionally, he was probably endearing himself to Nesi more with his reactions to her teasing. He definitely liked the rubbing for sure, but it was really awkward for him as well.

 

Once he was sufficiently scrubbed, he was placed under the faucet, which felt like the closest thing to a shower he had since being shrunk. For a moment, he felt pretty normal besides the warm, soft hand underneath him, and he closed his eyes, momentarily imagining himself sitting face-to-face with Nesi at normal size, cuddling tenderly on the couch.

 

He was brought out of his dreams the moment she took him out of his shower, disappointing him for a brief moment. Then she began to dry him off, which instantly erased those negative feelings. He loved being between her palms like this for many, many reasons, and he savored every moment of it as she left the room and went out to the kitchen.

 

Then, her methods of play changed. She released him from the palm press, only to squish him with her fingers instead. He was pressed and massaged into her palm, rubbed between two fingers like a piece of dirt, poked and prodded by her playful and gigantic fingers, etc. He somewhat preferred the palm press to this, but the amount of variety in her attacks on his tiny body made up for it. It also completely distracted him from what she had in store for him, much to Nesi's delight.

 

Sheo

If there was one thing Nesi couldn't get enough of after properly meeting Crow, it was how easily she could make him squirm and blush, without having to even touch him. It was entertaining and adorable, though it was hard to imagine him as a normal-sized person. Maybe because she'd only met him like this? Who knows.

 

But now that they were at the couch, Nesi grinned and said:

 

"I got this package this morning, and while it's honestly creepy how I got this the day after meeting you, it's pretty convenient. There are tons of sets of clothes, all scaled down to your size! Isn't that crazy, Crow? This note even says that they're designed to be more resistant to stress."

 

Once she explained all that, she waited for his response. And after that, she placed him in the box so he could go through and pick out what he wanted to wear. Strangely, the container was laid out as if it was a closet the size of several buildings to Crow's perspective. And it let him look for the right outfit for him since there were all kinds of clothes and styles.

 

When Crow was finished, he let Nesi know, who picked him up to get a closer look. And when she saw what he was wearing, she smirked and said:

 

"Lookin' sharp! I'm sure it beats standing around in your shorts or in the nude, huh?"

 

She was sure that she'd get a nice reaction out of that, and after he responded, she said:

 

"Well, I think it's finally time for breakfast. I'm sure you're hungry too, so let's hurry over there!"

 

Nesi then stood up, holding Crow in a tight fist, before walking to the kitchen. Almost without thinking, she swung her arms, putting Crow through one heck of a  pendulum ride. And soon, they reached the kitchen...

 

Crow

Once his attention was finally pulled away from Nesi's fingers, he looked up at Nesi's face and smiled, very happy for the treatment he was just given. While she talked, he looked over at the box and was shocked by what he saw. It was exactly like what she said, there was a veritable department store of clothes right in that box, and they were all his size! He was initially very excited at all of the options, especially since they were resistant to stress, but then a look of confusion came across his face, which Nesi probably noticed.

 

"It definitely is crazy, Nesi!... a bit too crazy. Like, how did they even know I was at your place? I woke up shrunken in Amy's apartment, so it would make sense if they were there... maybe we should talk to Amy later and see if she can help us figure out who sent this box?" After waiting for Nesi's response, she dropped him into the box, and he went about looking for a good set of clothes.

 

It was as he thought, it really was like shopping at a department store. Though he usually wasn't nude, nor did he usually have a giant woman watching his every move. Not wanting to keep her waiting, he went for his normal style. Since he was a bit chilly before, but also didn't want to get too hot, he chose a gray t-shirt, black boxers, and black pants. He wouldn't be in many cases where he needed shoes, and he wanted to feel Nesi's skin while walking, so he skipped on the socks. Satisfied with his ensemble, he yelled up to Nesi.

 

"Nesi! I'm ready!" He greatly appreciated the compliment but blushed at the comment about his nudity. It occurred to him that he had been naked around Nesi for the last 12 hours or so, which made him feel pretty embarrassed. After looking at him blush, she knelt down and picked him up, enclosing him in her fist as she walked to the kitchen. He wasn't in danger of getting as cold as before, and her swinging arms brought back a little bit of his motion sickness, but he loved being in there anyway because of how soft and warm it was. He nuzzled into her skin, hoping she felt his appreciation on her way to the kitchen.

 

Sheo

While Crow was kept in her fist, she felt him occasionally purposefully rub against it, which felt more like a tickle to her. But it was cute to feel him try to respond to whatever little things she did to him.

 

Once she reached the table, she placed him down near her plate and started to set aside a portion for Crow. In the end, it was a tiny chunk of eggs and sausage, which would probably still be too much, but she could always just eat what he couldn't finish. When she was ready, she explained things to Crow, saying:

 

"That's your share, so don't wander off. And when you're done, make sure you climb off the plate. After breakfast, I'll give Amy a buzz and see if she'll be busy. And if not, I'm sure we'll find ways of staying entertained..."

 

She smirked at him with her last word, knowing that he'd blush from it. Nesi really enjoyed how she could push Crow's buttons without even trying, so she would very likely keep on doing so until he grew back. Or even if he grew back. Though upon thinking that, Nesi wondered if she would enjoy it if Crow didn't return to normal. It would definitely be interesting, and he seemed to enjoy his new size. And to be honest, she liked how puny he was too.

 

While she was thinking about all that, her hand crept toward Crow, before her fingers pounced. They swiftly rolled him into her palm, before toying with him. It seemed even they viewed him as their focus toy, though they'd need to compete with her toes, which obviously had dibs on the shrunken college student. For several minutes, Nesi rolled and poked Crow, preventing him from escaping no matter how much he tried. It was less that he wanted her to stop, and more that he was worried about the food getting cold.

 

But she distracted herself long enough, shaking her hand and sending Crow falling onto the plate near his area, not even realizing that she'd been toying with him. When she looked down, she just assumed that he climbed up himself, causing her to grin and say:

 

"Were you waiting for me, Crow...? How polite of you!"

 

Following that, she started to eat, filling Crow's ears with the sounds of her utensils scraping against the plate and of her chomping on her food. He'd need to make sure to not wander unless he wanted to become a part of Nesi's balanced breakfast...

 

Crow

After being placed on the table near her plate, the smell of the foot hit him like a truck. He didn't realize until then how long it had been since he had eaten, and his stomach immediately growled, very loudly. He saw her fiddle with the food, likely making a tiny portion for him. His suspicions were confirmed when she gave her instructions about the food. He smiled at the idea of meeting Amy, especially since this time she would know he existed, but he blushed again at Nesi's teasing, which didn't surprise her at all. He would get better at reacting to her teasing eventually, but that probably wouldn't be for a while.

 

He noticed her suddenly looking like she was deep in thought, and he immediately got anxious, remembering the other times she got deep in thought. This was like one of those times, as without any warning, her hand approached him, her fingers pouncing on him like a cat. For minutes on end, he was toyed with her fingers, much like how it was before he got his new clothes. It was a bit different having clothes on, as he didn't feel her skin on his as much as before. His thing was also much less prone to being sensually rubbed, which worked out for him. The way her fingers played with him reminded him of her toes, which he loved more, to be honest. Hopefully, her fingers could forgive him.

 

He did want to eat though, so he tried squirming free to no avail. It wasn't until Nesi shook her hand that he was released, bouncing off of some of the food and landing on the plate near his share. There was surprisingly little foodstuff on his clothes, which he appreciated since he just got them. After picking himself up, he looked over to Nesi, who had finally exited her trance. He wasn't really sure what she was talking about, but he acted like he did, smiling at her and rubbing the back of his head.

 

Once she started to eat, he was enraptured by the sight of it. Food larger than him entered her huge maw and was gulped down in seconds, being ripped to shreds by her shiny, white teeth. It was endlessly fascinating, but also a little terrifying to look at. He didn't want to imagine what it would be like to be chewed and swallowed like her food.

 

He eventually took his eyes away from her eating and looked at his share. It was more than he'd be able to get through in a week, so not having enough food wasn't a problem. But there was one problem, one he felt a bit nervous bringing up. He looked over at Nesi and, trying to be louder than her clinking and scraping utensils, shouted:

 

"Nesi! I don't want to sound ungrateful, because I really am, from the bottom of my heart! But I don't eat meat, so can I just have the eggs if that's fine?!" He stood there shyly, not sure how she would take his carefully worded request. He also hoped she heard him, because he wasn't sure how many times he could repeat it without clamming up.

 

Sheo

Nesi didn't expect to hear from Crow again so soon, but when he brought up that he didn't eat meat, she nodded while swallowing the food already in her mouth. Then, she said:

 

"That's totally up to you! Seems like you'll have plenty with those eggs anyway. Just climb off the plate when you're finished. But thanks for telling me, Crow..."

 

After that, she resumed eating, allowing Crow to do the same. It didn't take him very long to get full, so he followed Nesi's instructions and climbed down. He was supremely glad that nothing went wrong, because nothing would be worse than if Nesi accidentally ate him along with her breakfast, especially after all he'd experienced with her. Though he then thought about how it hadn't even been 24 hours since he even first saw her, and it felt like days in his mind. 

 

But once he was off the plate, he heard the shuffling of Nesi's feet from under the table, and he definitely missed being able to play with them. She still wasn't nearly finished, so maybe he could convince her to toy with him instead of whatever else was on the floor. That is, if he felt up to it...

 

Crow

Crow was glad she was so understanding, which only endeared her to him even more. He then quickly got to work on eating his eggs, which were absolutely delicious. If he ever got back to normal size, he'd have to ask how she made them so he could try it out for himself. He then thought about whether he stayed at this size, and surprisingly, he wasn't against the idea. As long as he was with someone like Nesi, it didn't matter how big or small he was. As long as she was happy, he was happy. 

 

He finished his eggs (or rather, as much as he could eat), and quickly got off the plate not wanting to risk being gobbled up by Nesi. It suddenly occurred to him that it hadn't even been 24 hours since he first saw her, but he was so comfortable around her that he might as well have been around her for weeks or months. Time is truly a fickle thing.

 

Crow then noticed she wasn't done eating yet, so he looked around to see if there was anything to do in the meantime. He then heard her feet under the table, which gave him quite the idea. She had played with her feet so much and gave him so many happy memories, so now it was time to pay her back. Taking a deep breath, he yelled up to Nesi:

 

"Umm... Nesi?! While you're still eating, would you like me to give you a foot massage?" He wondered if he'd even give a satisfying one at his size, but he wanted to try regardless of the outcome.

 

Sheo

While eating, Nesi heard Crow's offer to give her a foot massage, which made her briefly wonder how much someone that small could do. Then again, who'd have guessed that squeezing someone so small could be so therapeutic, so maybe he had a good idea. Besides, she'd be getting a (potentially) nice massage while eating, so why not?

 

In response, Nesi smiled and said:

 

"That's a very sweet offer, and I think I'll let you give it a shot!"

 

Then she picked him up and added:

 

"If you do a good job, I might just give ya an extra thorough squeezing session as payback!"

 

She winked at him following that statement, seeing him practically melt in her palm from embarrassment, causing her to giggle. But after that, she moved him down to the floor, making him feel like he was on an elevator on steroids. And once her hand reached the floor, Crow stepped off and looked at what he signed up for.

 

Nesi kept her foot on its heel, resting in such a way that it towered over him, with her toes seeming like the tops of a skyscraper. Only impossibly tall. Either way, Nesi was giving him this chance, so he had to work hard. Even if that meant climbing that cliff of a foot and rubbing, licking, and kissing it until he passed out. Though the potent scent and heat radiating from her foot almost inspired him to work twice as hard. But boy did he have a lot of ground to cover...

 

Crow

Upon hearing her agree to his request, he practically jumped for joy, though quickly reined himself in so he didn't seem too excited, either to seem a bit more aloof or just to avoid Nesi teasing him even more. She then picked him up and stopped in front of her face, a sight that he felt he would never get tired of. She really was a stunning woman. He wondered if he'd see her the same way if he was normal size, but for the sake of focusing on Nesi again, he quickly decided on yes.

 

She then spoke, her voice booming like usual, and followed up with a wink. He didn't immediately register it as a wink since it just looked to him like one of her giant eyes closed, but once he imagined that same face from a distance, it finally clicked, and he blushed and sputtered as he usually did when Nesi teased him so thoroughly.

 

"I-I'll try my best, Nesi," he managed to squeak out before being lowered to the floor at an incredibly fast speed. He stepped off of her palm, kind of like getting off of an elevator except the one he was just on moved at 10 floors a second. Once he regained his bearings, he saw what laid before him, and it was glorious...ly overwhelming.

 

Her foot rested before him, pointing into the air like the side of a cliff or an impossibly tall skyscraper. It took all he could to remind himself he was looking at a foot, and not some monolith that he was supposed to worship. Well, he was worshipping it in a sense, just not in the way one might expect. Walking towards her heel, he thought about his task extensively, showing more capacity for rational thought than at any moment since he was shrunk... and it was for feet. If Nesi could read his mind, she'd likely roll her eyes, right before teasing Crow about his one-track mind.

 

He knew she wouldn't feel much on her heel, and the rest of her sole was fairly rough as well, especially the ball of her foot, so there was only one place for him to go: her toes. There was quite a climb ahead of him, but he was determined to do it for Nesi. Of course, that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy himself on the way up, and it would potentially be a good warm-up for Nesi's foot before the real massage began. 

 

Spurred on by his love for Nesi (and the smell of her feet), he grabbed hold of her somewhat coarse sole and began his climb. While on the way up, he would be sure to kiss and lick her skin as much as he could. As for her toes, once he got up there, he would be putting his whole body into it. He would rub her toes with his hands, his arms, even his whole body if he had to, peppering in some kisses and licks for good measure as well. Time would tell if Crow made it up to her toes, but he really hoped he would. He hoped that nothing would stop him from showing Nesi some love for all of the things she had done for him so far.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.

 

Sheograth10

 

twitter.com/sheograth10

 

deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

 

 

SmolCrowing

 

twitter.com/SmolCrowBro

 

deviantart.com/smolcrowbro