- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Feet, In-shoe, Handheld, Gentle, Teasing, Massage, Toeplay, Nesi Kher

Sheo

Since Crow was splitting his focus between climbing up to Nesi's toes and pampering her skin along the way, it was less noticeable to her. Due to that, she mumbled:

 

"Did he start yet...?"

 

She then started to shake her foot, threatening to throw Crow off, though he hung on as best as he could. But he was constantly being slammed into her somewhat rougher skin, and no matter what he did, she just would not stop. Right when he thought his grip would give out, she stopped moving her foot, finally giving him a break. However, before he could continue, he heard Nesi say:

 

"Man... I really could use a massage, so I hope Crow does a good job..."

 

After saying that, she brought her other foot over and started to grind it against her sole, forcefully rubbing him in the process. Since her feet were still moderately sweaty, it was even easier for him to be slid up and down her sole, despite how rough her skin was along there. For several minutes, she continued to rub her feet together, finding the sensation to feel pretty good. And knowing Crow, he'd likely want to focus on her toes, so she didn't mind doing this before he got started. She had no clue he already started his climb, so she rubbed harder and harder, since the more effort she put in seemed to improve the experience.

 

Crow was the one who offered Nesi a massage, and right now she was doing the same to him, even if she didn't realize it. Due to that, he resolved even further to pamper and care for her toes until he could no longer stand. Though with how aggressively he was being mashed into her foot, that might happen sooner than he'd like. However, after one particularly vigorous rub, where Crow felt his body conform to the wrinkles he was being slid across, he was launched up and landed between her 3rd and 4th toes.

 

And after a brief 'hello' squeeze which left Crow breathless but surprisingly energized, he stood up and prepared himself for his monumental task...



Crow

Hearing her from up above, it was obvious to him that she couldn't really feel what he was doing. He enjoyed it, but he wished that she enjoyed it too. Then her foot started to shake, making him think that her foot was angry at him for not doing a good enough job. He held on as hard as he could, almost falling off her skin multiple times, but he stayed on, surprising himself. If the foot was competing with the toes for his affection, then her foot would have to start being a lot nicer to him.

 

In a vain attempt to do so, her other foot came over and sandwiched him between her soles, smushing him very firmly. She then began to rub them together, subjecting Crow to his own massage. He got covered in tons of grime and sweat, and he enjoyed being dirty again, save the fact that his new clothes were dirty too. He hoped that they would be easy to wash, as he was confident that he would almost never be clean at this size.

 

He still wasn't as fond of her soles as her toes, but he couldn't deny that it felt good to be rubbed by both of them at once. Her sweat made him glide across her feet, allowing some of the rougher parts of the massage to be much gentler. He appreciated Nesi's massage, even if she wasn't doing it on purpose, so he would make sure to return the affection of her feet twofold, as long as his body wouldn't give out on him first.

 

Eventually, he was deposited between her 3rd and 4th toes after a vigorous rub, one that made him feel like he had become one with the wrinkles on her feet. Before he had time to recover, her toes squeezed him affectionately, almost as if to say they missed him. After giving one of her toes a hug back, he cracked his knuckles and got to work. As hard as he could, he rubbed into Nesi's 4th toe. He used his hands, his arms, his shoulders, even his whole body sometimes. He also made sure to sneak in some kisses and licks between rubs. He hoped that Nesi felt him down there, and he really hoped that she was enjoying her massage.



Sheo

Out of nowhere, Nesi felt Crow rubbing one of her toes. Some moments it felt like a faint tickle, but other times it felt like a proper massage. And as she felt him continue, she thought:

 

'If he can get the timing down, then I can see him doing a great job. He'll be able to reach all sorts of spots... He just needs a little push in the right direction!'

 

Almost as if to guide him, Nesi squeezed her toes, immobilizing Crow. And once she felt like he couldn't move, she loosened her grip enough that he'd hear her better, before saying:

 

"I think you're on the right track, Crow! Sometimes it feels like you're just tickling me though, so maybe you should try to add a bit more oomph to it. Also, make sure you properly massage those hard-to-reach areas..."

 

Before fully releasing him, she laughed and added:

 

"Remember, do a good job and I'll play with ya extra-long and forcefully with my toes..."

 

With that, she returned to eating her lunch, confident that she'd motivated Crow enough to work even harder...



Crow

While he was massaging her, he felt her toes closing in on him. He wasn't sure why at first, maybe she was just doing it instinctually, leading him to believe he was just a tickle. But it was much too slow and deliberate for that, so Nesi must be doing this on purpose. He couldn't stop her, so he just stood there and waited for her toes to envelop him, wondering what Nesi was going to say or do to him.

 

Hearing her instructions, he burned them into his memory, wanting to make absolutely sure he made Nesi as happy as possible. Her toes started to loosen, and he prepared himself to resume the massage, but then she stopped spreading them. He was confused until he heard her laugh and add a little tease at the end, both of which made him blush, only this time due to infatuation and excitement.

 

After finally being fully released, he found a well of strength within him, and with fire in his eyes, he got to work. He did exactly what Nesi said, putting as much oomph into his massage as possible, as well as giving attention to the "hard to reach" areas she mentioned. He wasn't exactly going at a pace he could keep up for very long, but as long as Nesi was happy, he would keep finding new sources of strength and keep going, not resting until Nesi was satisfied.



Sheo

This time, what she felt this time was much closer to a consistent and enjoyable massage. There were far fewer misses from Crow, and she was surprised by how nice it felt when he rubbed all of the wrinkles, crevices, and gaps along her toes. In fact, his actions caused her to occasionally wriggle and squeeze her toes. When she noticed, she giggled and said:

 

"Seems like you're doing too good of a job, Crow! But try not to let me slow you down..."

 

She figured that as long as Crow did this, she'd reflexively react accordingly. If she really focused, she might be able to stop herself, but she'd also be tensing up. And if she was actively trying to stay tense, it'd defeat the purpose of Crow rubbing like a little mad man. He probably enjoyed it, so she just shrugged and continued eating. By this point he seemed to have just finished the areas around her pinky and 4th toes, so he still had a lot to go, but she didn't mind waiting. A massage this nice won't come every day.

 

Though as that crossed her mind, she giggled and thought:

 

'Then again... If Crow ends up stuck like this, I can see a lot more of these massages in store for me...'



Crow

At certain points, especially when he felt like he did a pretty good job with a part of the massage, her toes would wiggle happily. They would also squeeze him too, though much more reactionary than Nesi's previous toe squeeze. This happened a few times before Nesi noticed, and once she spoke, his suspicions of him doing a good job were confirmed. His heart instantly skipped a beat, and he got back to massaging her with all of his being.

 

After a little while, he was finished with her pinky and 4th toe. These were the smallest, and therefore the easiest to massage, meaning things might only get harder from here. Using her minute wrinkles as hands and footholds, he made her way between her 3rd and 4th toes and got to work on the right side of her 3rd toe. He would probably get through all of her toes no problem, except for her big toe. That would be his biggest challenge, in more ways than one.



Sheo

As time went on, Crow slowly but surely gave his full attention to Nesi's toes, cramming himself into the most awkward positions in order to properly please them. And Nesi definitely felt like Crow was doing a good job, though she didn't expect to be so sensitive as to constantly wriggle and scrunch her toes while he worked. But after a while, he finally made it to Nesi's big toe, and he had to spend a minute just wondering how he'd do it justice.

 

The toe was far taller and larger than him, and her skin there was rougher than her other toes, though not as bad as the ball of her foot. He quickly got to work after that though, trying his best to pamper that massive object. He wasn't doing nearly as much of a good job here, since Nesi barely reacted at all. And soon, that toe crashed down on him like a tree, clamping down and squeezing the air from his lungs. As it did that, Nesi mumbled:

 

"I wonder if Crow is taking a break... He should hurry up and finish soon, if he still wants me to play with him..."

 

Crow couldn't completely tell if she was teasing him or not this time, but either way, he got the message. Then, her big toe lifted off of him, returning to its previous towering position. Crow would need to really push himself if he wanted to rub all the stress knots out of that mass of flesh…




Crow

After satisfying Nesi with each of her toes (and getting squeezed by them multiple times), he finally made it to her big toe. He didn't realize until he made it here just how much bigger and rougher her big toe was. He was at least comparable to her other toes, at least in width, but her big toe was a completely different story. It occurred to him that he probably should have started with this toe, as he was already somewhat winded from massaging her other toes. Though he wasn't sure if her big toe could even feel him, so maybe it was lucky that he didn't think of that earlier.

 

He gave her big toe the same level of strength as the other toes, hoping that he wouldn't need to change up his tactics that much, but then her big toe lazily fell down on him, crushing him like a falling tree. He felt like he was being punished by her toe for being so foolish to think her big toe wouldn't need more care than her other toes. He kept that in mind, along with Nesi's words from far up above. At that moment, he felt like he was receiving guidance from a higher power, only in this case, it was Nesi, and higher was much more literal.

 

Once he was released by her toe, he thought about a new plan of attack. He hurried himself to think of one since he didn't want to keep Nesi waiting. He observed her toe and thought about any spots that might be more sensitive. He thought about the area between the two joints on her toe and figured that would be a good spot. He would still need to put a lot of strength behind his massage, but hopefully he would be able to appease her big toe over there. He made his way over to his destination and began putting absolutely everything he could into her toe.



Sheo

When Nesi felt Crow resume his massage, she smiled and said:

 

"Ahh... Now that feels nice..."

 

Her big toe was just calloused enough for her to not reflexively scrunch it over Crow constantly, which likely would have sapped his energy significantly. Over the next few minutes, she felt her big toe feel better and better, where Crow clearly figured out a good way to proceed. And after about 15 minutes in total, Nesi scrunched her toes, stopping Crow in his tracks before saying:

 

"Good job Crow! I feel a lot better now..."

 

Before he could feel too happy about her reaction, she swiftly reached down and plucked him up with her middle finger and thumb. She then rolled him for a bit, surprised that he was already filthy, but then again he was giving her a foot massage. It wasn't hard to clean him, so she'd just take care of that later. Right now, it was time for his reward.

 

To his surprise, she dumped him onto the toes of her other foot, before capturing him with them. And as she happily squeezed them, she laughed and said:

 

"You've been working so hard that you might have forgotten that I've got two feet. And these babies are feeling extra jealous, so they might get more pushy than usual with you..."

 

Following that, she prepared to give him a wild and intense squeezing session, honestly missing how relaxing it felt to entirely dominate Crow with her toes. She'd make sure to give him several minutes of focused fun, before cleaning up the kitchen and having him do his job as her stress toy...



Crow

He heard her praise his massage, which gave him even more energy to perform his duty. He kept going as long as he could, happy that he could make Nesi feel better (and that her toe didn't keep scrunching him while he worked). Eventually, he felt pretty exhausted, hoping that at some point Nesi would allow him to stop. It seems Nesi noticed this, as he suddenly felt her toe come down on him and squeeze him lovingly. He heard her speak again, and his heart soared at being able to make Nesi feel so much better at his bug-like size.

 

He was then plucked from her toe between her fingers, which affectionately rubbed him a bit. He wasn't sure why she did that, maybe she just felt like playing with him a little more, which he had absolutely no problem with. He then noticed that he was pretty dirty, covered head to toe in foot sweat and grime. That wasn't a surprise given all of the love her soles and toes gave him, and he had a feeling he'd get even dirtier soon.

 

His suspicions were confirmed once he was dropped between her other toes. Before he could squirm free (not like he wanted to though), her toes captured him and squeezed him, reminding him of where he belonged. Hearing Nesi again, he silently agreed that he definitely forgot she had two feet, and for a second, he got really nervous that he would have to massage her other foot too. He barely finished massaging the first foot without collapsing from exhaustion, so he didn't know how he would do the other one too. 

 

But after thinking about what Nesi said more, he realized that this was his reward. It seemed that he would massage one foot, and the other foot would relieve its tension by using him as a stress toy. He wasn't sure which foot had it better in that case, but that was for Nesi to decide. For now, he would just get to enjoy being Nesi's toy, so his mind drifted, lost in the bliss her toes provided him.



Sheo

This time, Nesi really wanted to test Crow's limits, so she looked under her table while she began to toy with him. She squeezed her toes vigorously, keeping them clamped around him, sometimes for over a minute at a time. Nesi made sure to pay attention to when Crow's squirms got more panicked, which would be when she'd give him a break. And after a few seconds of rest, she would repeat the process, somewhat enthralled just by the power she wielded. If she truly wished to, she could treat Crow quite cruelly, and there would be nothing he could do to stop her. But as she wondered about that, her toes began acting more on instinct and less on command, giving Crow a different kind of fun.

 

In the end, Nesi knew that she could never treat someone like that, unless they potentially wronged in a serious way or something. And besides, Crow was way too cute to abuse, unless it was of the loving variety. Which she planned to pile on for as long as he was tiny. By the time she snapped out of her thoughts, she noticed that she moved Crow to the space between her toes and the ball of her foot. In this location, she could simply flex her toes and he would be smothered by her joints and the ball of her foot. He felt nice here, so this was where he stayed while she shuffled back on her moccasins.

 

After doing that, she said:

 

"If you can still hear me, I'm gonna start cleaning up now. I'll give Amy a call afterward, okay?"

 

Following that, she hopped back onto her feet, crushing Crow mercilessly. A moment later, she nervously laughed and said:

 

"Whoopsies... I guess old habits are hard to break... Hope that didn't hurt ya, Crow!"

 

But now that she was standing, she walked to the sink, ready to clean up. Due to Crow's new position, he almost got the most of both worlds. He could be toyed with by her toes with ease but also flattened under her supreme weight. Only time would tell if Crow liked this location more or less than being between her toes. But man were they sweating buckets, prompting Crow to do his best to curb that by licking, though he knew it was a losing battle.



Crow

At certain points, he could see Nesi's face watching him off in the distance, which made this session of toeplay feel much different than usual. Even when squished between her toes and completely enveloped by them, he could still feel her gaze, which both made the experience feel much more intimate but also more intimidating. In this moment, he was given a reminder that Nesi was in full control, and if she so desired, she could abuse it. He made a mental note to never get on her bad side, as that could end disastrously for him. Nesi might never intentionally hurt him, but he didn't want to test whether or not she would actually do that. 

 

While being played with, he noticed that he had moved down to the area above the ball of her foot, right below where he had just massaged her other big toe. He wondered if she wanted special attention here thanks to how well he did on her other foot, so he began to lick and rub her foot to fulfill the needs he thought Nesi wanted him to attend to. He was going to stay here, but not in the way he initially expected. Suddenly, he was whisked through the air and placed in her moccasin along with her foot. 

 

He didn't hear much due to being smothered by her foot, but he distinctly noticed the name "Amy" being said, meaning she might contact her soon. He wasn't sure how to feel about that, given the fact that the last time he saw her, she didn't know he existed. He also had been given a full tour of her body, which will probably make any interactions with her somewhat awkward from his perspective. He didn't have much more time to think about that, as he felt Nesi's shoe moving at high speed, leading to her weight crushing him underneath her foot. He was really glad he was durable, or else that would have really hurt.

 

While she walked, he was flattened both by her sole and toyed with by her toes. He liked this more than being right under her sole, but a part of him really wanted to be between her toes. There was only so much her toes could do to toy with him where he was. He honestly might prefer being under her sole to here, since at least while he is under her foot, there's no lingering hope that he could be toyed with by her toes even more. It was a weird reason, but that was what he thought.

 

Though no matter where he was, he was subject to Nesi's foot sweat, which always carried a strong but pleasant odor. He was absolutely drenched within seconds, practically swimming in sweat. He tried to lick her toes to limit the amount of sweat, but that was an uphill battle at best. He eventually gave up and resigned himself both to the sweat raining down on him and the overwhelming pressure of Nesi's steps.



Sheo

Now that Nesi was in front of the sink, she lifted her foot and started to tap her toes perpendicularly against the floor. She did that until she felt Crow get dislodged, before using her toes to wrap him up. And once she felt him between her 2nd and 3rd toes, she said:

 

"There we go! It's time for work Crow, so enjoy your shift..."

 

Following that, she started to wash both her plate and what she used to cook breakfast. Normally this would be a fairly boring activity, but with Crow at her disposal, even the dullest things became far more entertaining. She shuffled him about and stuffed him into plenty of tight spaces, clenching her toes every time she successfully changed Crow's position. Right now, his job was to help her focus, and she didn't plan on letting him rest until she was finished. If she had to deal with the cleaning, he'd stay busy too.

 

Once she was finished, she started to walk to the living room, while calling Amy. But when Amy picked up, she said that she had an emergency at the lab and wouldn't be available until the evening, quickly hanging up on her. And when that happened, Nesi stomped her foot forcefully, before yelling:

 

"She didn't even let me say anything about Crow!"

 

A moment later, she laughed and said:

 

"That probably wasn't pleasant, huh... Sorry!!"

 

Now that she knew that they couldn't meet with Amy until much later, she sat down on the couch, slipped out of her moccasin, and plucked Crow free. She was surprised to see him plastered to her pinky toe of all places, though she did have a habit of getting rough with him. But with him free, she prepared to explain the Amy situation, since he probably didn't hear her outburst due to the whole stomp thing...



Crow

After enduring her steps for a bit, Crow finally caught a break when Nesi started tapping her feet, dislodging him from his spot and moving him between her 2nd and 3rd toes. Now that he wasn't under her feet, he could clearly hear her with the slightest muffling courtesy of her moccasin. He wondered if she could read his mind at that point since he had thought about being with her toes like work before as well. It was a job he loved, but it was a strange coincidence nonetheless.

 

After being told what to do by his "boss", he got to work. Like usual, he was played around with by her toes, being shuffled from space to space so each toe could have its turn. All the while, he gave each part of her foot licks, hugs, and kisses, thanking him for every second he got to spend in their company. They also loved to hug him back, smothering him affectionately. In these moments, he loved to just close his eyes and take in everything around him. The smell of her toes, the warmth of her skin, the sweat trickling down, the feeling of being completely enveloped by skin. He honestly wondered if he would return to his normal size if given the choice.

 

Of course, something came along to make him have second thoughts about that, as Nesi stomped down for seemingly no reason. Luckily, he wasn't underneath her foot at the moment, but that didn't mean he didn't feel the immense vibrations or the sound of her shoe bashing against the ground. He heard her apologize, but he was definitely a bit too rattled to immediately forgive her. If he stayed at this size, he would have to make sure Nesi conditioned herself to always take light enough steps for him (which really just meant no stomping).

 

By the time she plucked Crow from her feet, he had been plastered to her pinky toe. He had been flung there during her stomp, and her sweat and toes did the work of gluing him to her pinky toe. After getting peeled off, he stood on her palm, covered in sweat and grime, much like how he looked when they first met. The fact that he was dirty had slipped into the back of his mind by now, rarely becoming the subject of his focus. Seeing that Nesi was about to speak, he initiated the conversation.

 

"Just want to let you know first that that stomp earlier didn't hurt, it just rattled me a bit! But uh... what happened that made you angry?" he said with genuine curiosity.



Sheo

When Nesi hear Crow's comment on being rattled, she sighed and said: 

 

"Yeah, sorry about that... I'm trying to get used to ya, but you are pretty small, and in my defense I haven't met any shrunken people before...

 

Then she grinned and added:

 

"But I'm sure I'll adjust before long!

 

But to respond to his question, she said: 

 

"It was honestly a dumb reason. Amy's super busy today, but I got annoyed because I couldn't even get a word in after 'hello' before she hung up. So I guess we're stuck waiting til tonight to possibly get some answers about your situation!"

 

After that, she tapped her chin and said: 

 

"I'll probably need to do a few errands later, so whenever I need to go, would you be cool riding with me? I'd assume you'd pick my socks, but I'd be fine with other areas, as long as it'll be harder to lose ya.

 

Before he could respond, she added: 

 

"That won't be till later, but I just wanna check with you now. We'll still have some time to laze around the apartment, Crow..."



Crow

Crow needed to get more used to his situation since when she used the words "pretty small," he felt so insignificant. He knew she didn't mean anything by it, but it still made him very shy. He responded mainly by rubbing his arm and looking down. 

 

But what she said next made him feel a lot better. She didn't say "but I'm sure you'll get back to normal soon" like he expected, but instead affirmed that she would try and adjust to dealing with someone his size. What he expected her to say carried the implication that she thought of him as a burden and couldn't wait to have him normal again, but what she said implied the complete opposite. He then opened up his body and meekly smiled at her, returning to a neutral expression while she explained why she stomped. 

 

"That sucks," he said in response to the last sentence. He wanted some answers and he was sure Nesi wanted some too, so having to wait was pretty unsatisfying. As for her other two points, he responded: 

 

"I'd love to ride with you, but I'll see how I feel later in regards to where I want to ride." While saying that, he gave her a beaming smile. "In the meantime, did you have anything in mind that you wanted to do?" He still deferred to her opinions on what to do, given the fact she was so much larger than him. Maybe eventually he might build up enough confidence to ask to do something he wants to do (that didn't involve her toes).



Sheo

Nesi nodded when he heard his first answer, where she said: 

 

"That's fair. No need to make that decision now, but just keep it in mind for later...

 

In response to his own question, she scratched her chin and then shrugged, before saying: 

 

"I haven't really thought about it... I'm in a pretty good position for all my classes, so I won't really need to worry about that unless we get bored. But why don't we just chat for a bit?

 

Then she grinned and added: 

 

"Clearly you like being this size, but I wanna know what parts you like more than others. And how much you liked it when I didn't know about ya. That way I can come up with ways of keeping you entertained, since I've got a feeling we won't figure out how to grow you back for a while. Not that I'm complaining!"

 

Following that, she waited for his response…

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Here are our other pages, if you want to check us out there.

 

Sheograth10

 

twitter.com/sheograth10

 

deviantart.com/sheograth10

 

 

 

SmolCrowing

 

twitter.com/SmolCrowBro

 

deviantart.com/smolcrowbro