[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

NEW chapter 4! Feet special.

An intense, unaware giantess tale.

Jeremy has not only shrunk to doll size, but is weakened into a paralysed state.

A forgetful but loving step-mom, an oblivious house-cleaner, a sweet but dangerous grandma, an innocent, curious step-sister and an unknown, beautiful stalker make life torture for Jeremy who is not the way he used to be...     

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 10657 Read: 30777
Published: November 29 2020 Updated: November 07 2021
Story Notes:

This is a reboot/rewrite.

___________________________________________________

1. Chapter 1 by daftpunk [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (2549 words)

2. Chapter 2 by daftpunk [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1684 words)

Big thank you to reviewers, and I apologize for the wait in releasing this chapter.

I encourage you to leave a comment, or if you would prefer, click on my username, then 'contact' to send a private message with your thoughts, ideas and requests. What works, and what doesn't. Looking forward to hearing from YOU if you're a fan of unaware giantess stories.

_____________________________________

3. Chapter 3 by daftpunk [Reviews - 0] (3071 words)

Previously: Jeremy awakes to find himself shrunken and paralysed, still unable to remember how he got to be this way. His gentle but near-sighted and clumsy stepmother Felicity mistakes him for a doll and thoroughly examines him. A strange woman appears in the window, observing Jeremy, while Felicity messages her friends to find out more about this 'toy'. She is about inspect Jeremy a little too closely when Eleanor, Jeremy's younger step-sister comes home from school and the beach.

 

 

 

_______________________________________

Chapter 3

 

 

4. Chapter 4 by daftpunk [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3353 words)