- Text Size +

 

 

It was a bright sunny day. A large shadow covered the city however.

 

 

 

The one casting the shadow was my wife, Casey.  She had been about 5 foot 6, with clear blue eyes. She had red hair that went down to her shoulders.  

 

 

She was now several hundred feet tall.

 

“I..I’M SO SORRY.”, she said, her deep, yet feminine voice echoing for miles.

 

I thought back, to the day that she had participated in that muscle building drug trial.  She had always been upset about her body, that it never seem to change, no matter how much she worked out.

 

 

A day after the trial, I had heard some loud noises in our bedroom. Casey was yellling in fear!

 

 

As I opened the door, a huge denim clad ass filled my view. A few tearing sounds, and my wife’s freckled ass smashed into my face. 

 

Her voice, an octave deeper, said “Oops!  This. This happened so suddenly!  I was looking in the mirror, then I was outgrowing my clothes!”

 

A THUD  sounded, with a “OW!”. Casey instinctively crouched, wedging my face into her ass crack.

 

I could actually hear her body creaking as it grew.  It filled more of my vision.  

 

As the room groaned around us, I ran from the house. With a deafening BOOM, my gigantic wife burst out of our home.

 

In a matter of seconds, her toes were as big as the houses around me.  “BABE? WHERE ARE YOU?”, echoed around the city.

 

 

I touched her little toe, which was five times my size.  A gasp that sounded like the air in the whole world was being inhaled.

 

Maybe it was because she was in shock.  In fact it certainly was. But, she stumbled backwards.

 

In the very few seconds that had taken, the gargantuan redhead had grown big enough to crush most of the city under her enormous ass.

 

As the dust cleared, I saw a red colored jungle fill my view.  I was staring at Casey’s huge womanhood.

 

 

“...BABY?”. Even though it was a whisper, from a voice that now seemed like a deep, yet somehow still female, bass, it echoed for what sounded like forever.

 

A hand big enough to crush several city blocks gently lowered itself, and I climbed aboard.

 

What had been slow for her, but was stomach dropping for me, finally ended and I was before one of the eyes I had stared into so often in the last decade.  The eye’s pupil now loomed in front of me.

 

“ARE YOU OK?”, It was now more like a deafening shout, the voice. But, it was a softly as my now mind bogglingly immense wife could talk.

 

I nodded.

 

 

She let out a blast of air that could no doubt flatten any building on Earth.  “GOOD.  I..I..”

 

 

Her hand twitched as she grew bigger, and I was launched over her shoulder, down the vast expanse of her back.

 

I looked around after my fall.  I realized two things, one: I had survived a fall that should have killed me. Two: I was in the downtown area of a city that was a good 100 miles away.

 

My jaw dropped. That growth spurt had made Casey  gigantic!  So huge, that a city 100 miles away, was saved from destruction only by being in the immense, miles wide cavern of her butt crack.

 

A sound like a million chalkboards boomed around us. Like something was scraping the land from the entire continent.

 

As white, building sized objects landed, crushing cars and people, the amazing reality hit home.

 

Casey had caused so much destruction, merely by scratching her beautiful ass.  She probably didn’t even know what she had done. The white things were pieces of dry skin.

 

Deep, ear drum shattering thunder roared over us all.  It...it sounded like a voice, only big enough to carry across the whole planet.

 

Casey was talking. Tears formed in my eyes, as I realized I’d never hear her sweet voice again. The size difference was impossible to overcome.

 

The sound of more stretching skin, and more of the country was smashed under my now almost continent sized wife.

 

 

A mind jarringly loud explosion raced over us, followed by a horrendous smell.

 

 The almost impossibly immense woman had farted.

 

More of that deep, rumbling thunder. She was probably apologizing for crop dusting half of the country. I chuckled at the absurdity of it all.

 

Another loud chalkboard screetch. This time, as the giant chunks of dead skin fell, a finger big enough to crush a city loomed in front of me.

 

I took my chance, and leaped at the mountian range that was her fingertip.

 

I saw the butt I had admired for years, soar past me, followed by the expanse of her back.

 

The cavern of her ear loomed, and I jumped as fast as I could into it.

 

If there was any way she could hear me, I’d have to be inside her ear.

 

Everything shook. Casey must be shaking her head, because of the itch I was causing.

 

Everything expanded larger, so that her ear canal now dwarfed the biggest cavern I had ever been in.  I wondered how I’d ever get her to hear me now, when her voice, crystal clear and sounding like it always had, sounded in my head.

 

“Hello?”

 

“C..Casey.. Is that you?”

 

“I’m not sure how this is working, love. Maybe it’s because I’ve outgrown the Earth, but, I’m glad it is.  There’s a feeling in my brain, an idea.  I don’t know how or why, but… I think  people are going to live on my planet sized body.”

 

 

“..people?”

 

“Yes, as in, everyone. The human race.”

 

I walked to the end of her ear canal, and a finger that looked big enough to house a few cities appeared.

 

 

Climbing on, I was moved to the plain of her belly.

People suddenly appeared out of thin air.  I gaped.

 

“I guess.. this is how they’re going to get here..?”, I stared in awe.

 

An earthquake that was her laugh boomed around me.

 

“I think things are going to be… interesting..”, she said in my head.

 

I could only laugh and nod my head.

 

 

 

It had been a long time, several years.  Fortuneltly for the human race, homes that looked like military barracks had arrived as they did.  I was very glad that they hadn’t have had to dig into Casey’s skin.

 

 

In the intervening years, we had learned to make love in new ways.

 

Sometimes I climbed her mountainous  clit. Fortunetly for us all, she was in very good control of her body, and her release simply flowed out into the dark, cold void of space.

 

 

Other times, I’d approach lips that could have swalloed New York City three times over, and she would so very gently massage my body between them.

 

It wasn’t like it had been, those years ago. When she was still human, that is. But, those days were gone forever.

 

 

I stood on the vast cheek of my beloved planet-mate.

 

“Do you take me to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

We had already been married, years ago. But, Casey had said, she was really no longer human. Hence, the need to do it again.

 

“I do.”

 

Then, by the power given to me by the Universe, I pronounce us husband and wife.”

 

A warm feeling, like the best, brightest sunshine flowed through me.  A soft moan echoed around.  I gasped, amazed. We were feeling the love we had for each other!

 

We were both Home.

Chapter End Notes:

More gentle giantess stuff.  never tried a planet sized lady story before so, here's this