- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a commission for a friend of mine over on Eka's Portal. You can find my pages over there for more information as well as the Discord channel to keep up with stories, art, and photo edits related to size content. 

 


https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

Feel free to drop by and see what comes up on new stories and future polls. 

Enjoy~ 

 

“Ahhhhh! Why won’t you just marry her already, daddy?!”

 

Flopping onto her futon with a pouting expression, Moegi grumbled under her breath as her most recent attempt at getting her younger parents together failed yet again. If things kept going in the pattern they were, she would disappear forever!

 

‘Why do all those other stupid women have to like my daddy too?’ It wasn’t fair! He was her mother's and no one else’s! Well, except in two different parallel timelines… But, she had to look out for her own first and foremost. She would just have to try harder from here on out so she could secure her existence!

 

Rolling onto her back as she lifted her wrist, the younger girl scowled as she began to tap at a small keyboard attached to her hand. There had to be something she could still use to get her parents together in this era!

 

Tapping at the keys absently as she went from website to website aimlessly for a device or medicine she could use to *sway* her daddy’s favor, the younger girl paused for a moment before humming. ‘I wonder if my dad’s as big a pervert in my era as he is now…’

 

Swapping to her father’s computer network before browsing through his history, the younger girl almost shot up out of bed in surprise at what she saw. “HUUUUUUUH?! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?” Fidgeting as a blush that rivaled certain fruit shades spread across her face, Moegi gulped before a crooked grin broke out on her features.

 

‘T-This could work… I need to think!’ If anyone of the other girl's her father had found out what she had, then they wouldn’t hesitate to use this too! She needed to be cunning and sneaky if she was going to win her future!

 

Grinning as she began to buy what she needed and set the events in motion for what she had planned, the younger girl giggled to herself as her thoughts traveled to how happy this would make her mother and father.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Smirking as the fruits of her labor began to pay off Moegi watched with anticipation as the door to her mother’s bedroom opened before it shut behind Saku abruptly. Things were going to get fun soon enough, and with the way she set up the room, if the door was opened one way it couldn’t be opened up the other direction, meaning, only someone inside could let the person outside, in. It changed whenever someone used it, so now when her mommy came in, it would seal the pair in so they couldn't avoid the situation she had set up. Her daddy would be trapped, and nobody would be coming to get him… Well, except her mother that is~.

 

Jumping in surprise as his bedroom door slammed shut, Saku furrowed his brow before looking around. 'What the heck? Where’s Mebuki?' He got a message from her that she needed help with their computer class assignment.

 

Looking towards her desk before noticing the shorter girl’s laptop opened up with something already on it, the older boy shrugged before walking over to take a look. The pinkette probably went to the bathroom or something. He could get a head start trying to help her.

 

However, upon seeing the screen, the brunette stiffened. On the screen was a video, and it was currently playing. He could see a woman playing with herself… as she used what looked like a tiny man as a dildo?! Was she watching porn before he came over?!

 

Gulping as his eyes zeroed in on it greedily, Saku blushed as it dawned on him what he was watching. Was this real?! It didn’t look fake at all! “You like what you see, daddy? I know mommy would like to do that to you too if you’ll let her~.”

 

Letting out a gasp as something poked the back of his neck, Saku swung around in surprise as he saw Moegi standing over him with a smug smile plastered to her face. “M-Moegi?! W-Where’s Mebuki… and… is, that a syringe…?”

 

Giggling as she tossed a used needle into the trash bin beside her, the younger girl shrugged before leaning back and sitting on her mother’s bed coyly. “That’s not important~. All you need to do is dwindle and let my mommy have fun with you~. That is your biggest fantasy, right? Being shrunken and used by girls after all.” The child giggled again.

 

Paling at the statement, Saku wasn’t sure what to say, but his mind started to go blank, as his vision shifted. His daughter, while shorter, started to become eye level, before he was looking up at her. Gawking as the younger girl grew larger and larger, the room around him expanded, before Saku was forced to crane his neck up to see the devious smile on his child's face past the collar of his school shirt.

 

‘N-No way…’ Had she just, shrunk him?!

 

“Fufufu~, you look so cute down there daddy~. All weak and helpless. Anything could happen to you now, and no one would be the wiser~. How does it feel? I bet you feel powerless, huh? Does it excite you?!” Moegi giggled before propping her foot onto her lap as she fiddled with her knee-high bootstraps.

 

‘Is this really happening to me?! How is this possible?!’ Gazing up at his futuristic daughter as she broke the laws of physics yet again, Saku didn’t know how to process what he was seeing, but, his rational mind began to shut off, as he saw Moegi’s foot escape the confines of its leathery prison before she dropped her footwear onto the ground with a thud.

 

Gulping as he saw the gleam of sweat running down the massive girl’s pale toes, Saku wanted to speak, to move… but, he felt paralyzed where he stood as his daughter began pulling off her other boot in front of him. What… What was she doing…?

 

Smiling coyly as her teasing was reciprocated how she had hoped it would be, Moegi dropped her other boot before extending her legs in the air and scrunching her toes. “Ahhh~. The fresh air feels so good on my little piggies! You wouldn’t believe how sweaty my feet get in those things. Actually, you do, since they’re bigger than you now, aren't they? Want a closer look, daddy?”

 

Gasping as a shadow fell over the shrunken teen before the heat around him suddenly started to rise, Saku panted softly before soon wishing he hadn’t. The smell around Moegi’s feet was ripe! Blushing as he felt himself being turned on by the scent of his daughter’s smelly feet, the shrunken boy tried to back up, but his child didn’t give him the chance as she dropped her feet on both sides of him, pinning him where he stood.

 

Giggling in amusement as she watched her father spinning around trying to find somewhere to go, the younger girl smirked before pressing her soles together, smashing her shrunken dad in the process. “Mmm, you fit perfectly down there daddy! It’s almost like you were meant to be used by bigger girls, huh? For a pervert like you, this must be heaven~.” Keeping the tiny man pinned, the pinkette smirked before tugging away the pile of clothing her shrunken father had left on the carpet as she kicked them under the bed she sat on. He wouldn’t need those anytime soon. Or possibly ever depending on how much fun her mommy and would have with him!

 

Grunting as his face was rubbed back and forth across his child’s feet, Saku whined as he felt his crotch being massaged in the process. If anyone were to tell him that his deepest fantasies could become real by being shrunken and played with by his daughter, he would have called them a liar… But now, he couldn’t believe how amazing this was!

 

Giving in with little fight left in him from the perverted action, Saku grimaced as he stuck his tongue out. He had to know… And, he wasn’t disappointed. Moegi’s soles tasted salty! When was the last time she washed her feet?! This was humiliating, but her damn feet just felt so good on his crotch!

 

Chuckling as she watched her father giving in to his depravity, the younger girl wondered if she should keep buttering him up or not, but… In the end, she had more time to kill before her mom arrived. Which meant, she could have some fun too. She always wondered what it would feel like to do this…

 

Pulling her feet away from the shrunken boy as she left him panting helplessly on the ground, Moegi stood up before turning around and displaying her panty clad rear to her father. “You like lace panties, right? I ordered some for me and mom. Do they look nice?”

 

Squatting over her shrunken father, a mischievous smile fell over the younger girl as she flashed him. This was probably driving him insane, but it was only going to get better from here! Wiggling her butt back and forth as she inched it closer towards him, a salacious smile grew over the younger girl’s face.

 

For Saku, the conflicting feelings were growing by the second. The sight before him was beyond his words. His daughter’s ass was huge! Even for someone her age. Usually, her breasts were the first thing that came to mind, but she wasn’t slacking down here either. And, she had been right… He did like what he was seeing… And he wasn’t sure if he should feel aroused or disgusted because of it…

 

Her pale ass cheeks were practically shiny with sweat that coated them. If she got any closer towards him with her rear, he could probably see his reflection! Wait, she was getting closer! Gulping as his rational mind started to emerge once more, Saku tried to speak, but his voice died as the air in his lungs was shoved out of him violently, by the immense pressure now pressing down on him.

 

Giggling as she dropped her butt on top of her father, Moegi wiggled around happily as she felt the pleasant sensation of the shrunken boy struggling helplessly beneath her. ‘Oh w-wow… This feels, pretty good…’ The feeling of someone utterly powerless to her butt was turning her on. Should she feel like this with her father?

 

Pondering it for a few moments before finally shaking her head, Moegi decided not to think about the implications of what she was doing, and chose to focus on her plan in mind. Her mother and father getting together was her top priority! She needed to be willing to do whatever it took to make that happen!

 

“How do you feel down there, daddy? Being smothered by a girl's butt has to be the lowest point in your life right now, huh?” Laughing as she started to bounce her ass on top of the tiny boy, Moegi wondered if this was doing the trick or not. She had made her father pretty shock absorbent with her shrink drug. It was a necessity or else he could get hurt when her mom played with him. Plus, a lot of the stuff she saw online was harsh and demanding. Making her dad durable was a no brainer for what she had in store for him.

 

Feeling his lungs crushed before air slowly started to trickle in again, Saku winced as another harsh slam reset his breathing process as he was ground beneath his gigantic daughter’s derriere. He should have been in excruciating pain… but honestly, this just felt humiliating! He could barely breathe as he was toyed with by his child!

 

However, getting up and out from underneath Moegi just wasn’t possible. Her plump ass cheeks would smack him back into the floor each time he tried, to the point he had simply given up. She would stop eventually, right? Though, he wasn’t sure if he wanted that to happen…

 

Each smack of her pale rear on top of him rubbed his crotch, and the sight that followed as his daughter’s ass cheeks clapped upon lifting was uncomfortably arousing him even further. As things were now, he didn’t honestly know if he could resist the giant girl any longer if she asked him to do something lewd with her…

 

“It feels good, doesn’t it daddy? Being crushed under my butt must be heaven for a pervert like you! I still can’t believe this is the kind of thing you like. But, that’s fine with me. If you had just told me sooner, I could have shrunken you months ago! I know mommy would appreciate not being shorter than you anymore. Not to mention, she’s as perverted as you are when she gets in the right mood. You could have been playing like this all along if you just chose my mommy! Now I have to punish you though to make sure you choose properly!” Moegi chuckled.

 

If her dad didn’t decide what he wanted, she would just do it for him! She kind of was all along anyway. But Saku was a fool for not immediately picking Mebuki! The shorter girl was easily the most perverse of all the girls chasing her father. She would be on board to do whatever weird fantasies he had! She was a catch and she needed to make sure her father knew that too!

 

Giggling to herself as her mind wandered how far she should take this to get her point across, Moegi was soon brought out of her amusing thoughts as the door to her mother’s bedroom door opened up. ‘Right on time, as usual.’ If her mommy was anything, it was punctual. Which meant that now the door would lock with her parents trapped inside it! They wouldn’t be interrupted this time!

 

Letting out an eep as her bedroom door slammed shut behind her, Mebuki furrowed her brow as an odd clicking sound echoed out from the knob. ‘What the heck?’ Did Saku do something to her doorframe? Turning to look for her crush who told her she had something important to tell her, the shorter girl froze in place upon seeing her future daughter sitting on the floor, as she bounced her butt on what looked like a rag doll.

 

“Hi, mommy! I got him ready for you, so please have a lot of fun with daddy so I can exist!” Moegi cheered happily before standing up and taking a step away from where she had been. Looking at the younger girl perplexed, Mebuki’s eyes shifted unconsciously to the tiny doll on the floor as she saw it beginning to move.

 

As her eyes adjusted to what she was seeing, the shorter girl slowly began to blush as her eyes widened in disbelief. “S-S-SAKU?! WHY ARE YOU SO TINY!” She had been a foot shorter than he was but now he didn’t even come up to her ankles! Taking in the sight of the exhausted teen as he tried to stand up weakly before stumbling back over on the ground, the flustered pinkette slowly realized what she had walked in on.

 

“MOEGI! WHAT DID YOU DO TO SAKU! WHY WERE YOU SITTING ON TOP OF HIM?!” This reeked of her daughter’s antics and she wanted answers! She expected to come home and have her crush studying with their homerooms prep-test papers. Not shrunken down and being bounced on by his own child’s bubbly butt!

 

Smiling broadly at her mother before pointing her hands in a showing way towards the tiny boy, Moegi began to giggle uncontrollably. “I’m just helping both of you live out your deepest fantasies! Daddy loves giant women! It was all over his browser history in my time! And you want Saku all for yourself! What better solution than shrinking him down so he becomes yours! You’ll never need to share him now and he gets to be played with by you! It’s a win/win!” Moegi squealed excitedly expecting praise to follow her perfect logic.

 

However, it didn’t quite turn out how she expected it to as Mebuki began to grind her teeth in frustration at the explanation she had been given. What kind of backward logic was that?! She didn’t want to own Saku she just wanted… well, she just kind of wanted to hold his hand maybe. And whatever came from that action afterward, she would be happy with… B-BUT NOT THIS!

 

“Moegi! Change, him, back!” Jumping as her mom screamed at her, the younger girl sputtered as she tried to figure out why the older teen was so upset with her. What was going on!? Her mother should have been immediately turned on and horny when she saw her naked crush all small and helpless! This wasn’t a part of the plan!

 

Fidgeting as she began to get lectured by the shorter teen, the futuristic child gulped as she felt her entire carefully laid out plan beginning to shatter and fall to pieces. She needed to fix this fast before all her hard work was ruined!

 

Looking around frantically as her eyes started to spin, the younger girl suddenly had an epiphany. She just needed to get her mother so worked up she went into a horny frenzy like she usually did! And if Saku alone wasn’t doing it, then she’d just help her with a little push~.

 

Tapping on her wrist keyboard as she zoned out on whatever it was Mebuki was lecturing her on, a small canister materialized in the child’s hand drawing the older teenager out of her rant as she watched her daughter pull what looked like a pin from the strange cylindrical item, she had suddenly summoned.

 

“M-Moegi…? What is that?” Seeing a creepy smile extend over her child’s face, the shorter teen backed up fearfully before the younger girl tossed it onto the ground and gave her a wink. “Sorry mommy, but desperate times call for desperate measures. You’ll thank me later; I just know it!”

 

Wanting to ask the futuristic girl what she had done again, the pinkette didn’t even get a chance to open her mouth and breathe before a sudden puff of pink smoke shot out enshrouding the room in a malodor mist. What the heck was this stuff?! It smelled awful!

 

Coughing profusely, Mebuki suddenly began to flush as she felt her body growing hotter. Why was her room so sweltering?! She needed to turn the AC on immediately! She felt like she was starting to burn from the inside out!

 

Waving her hand furiously as she tried to dispel the fog of pink smoke, her room soon came back into view as the shorter girl looked around flummoxed. What on earth had Moegi been thinking tossing something like that in such a cramped space?!

 

“Moegi! What… w-what did you do…?” Panting softly as her voice cracked and her breath started to come out heavier after each word spoken, the older girl looked back at her daughter as she saw her smirking back at her in amusement as she pointed towards the floor.

 

“Come and get it mommy~. He’s all yours~.” Feeling her skin beginning to form goosebumps, Mebuki looked down as her eyes landed back on Saku. The effect was instantaneous. Gasping as a pleasant aroma began to enter her nostrils, the older girl quivered as her knees wobbled beneath her. She felt like she was about to be knocked off her feet!

 

‘S-S-Saku...?’ He looked… so, cute… He was so, tiny… and helpless… He, he… he needed her! N-No… she needed him, now! Feeling her face flush red before an all too familiar look to those around her crossed the class representative’s face, Mebuki took a step forward, before stumbling onto the ground hunched over her tiny crush as her mind was filled with different things, she could do with him now that he was smaller than even, she was. She could do anything she wanted to…

 

Wiping her brow as beads of sweat began to form, Moegi chuckled silently to herself as she watched her mom now under the effects of her father’s newly acquired pheromones. It had been an item she had carried for a while now, but to be honest, she didn’t think she would ever get the chance to use it.

 

The scenario where it came up had to be precise! Saku and Mebuki had to be alone, and her father had to either be restrained or willing to let her mommy do whatever she wanted with him since the smell didn’t affect him. It only worked on girls around him and put them in a lust induced haze while they were near the man. It was fortuities that no other girls were around when she used it. If anyone else breathed in the gas as her mother had, they’d be under the effects to and that would be bad…

 

Being brought out of her thoughts as her body heated up uncomfortably, Moegi began to pant weakly as she wiped more sweat off her body. Why was it so hot all of a sudden? Wondering what was going on before something suddenly *clicked* in her mind, the child gasped before the horror of what she had just done occurred to her.

 

‘CRAP! I GASSED MYSELF TOO!!!!!’

 

How could she have not taken that into account?! She needed to get out of the room quickly and away from her father! Running away from her mom and dad as they laid on the floor, already under the effects of the scent induced aphrodisiac, Moegi pulled on the doorknob as she tried to leave, before it simply rattled. It… was locked…

 

Staring at the door blankly as sweat began to profusely fall down her face, the child grimaced as she realized the second error she had now made. The door wouldn’t open because she wanted to trap her mom in her with her dad… It never occurred to her that she might get trapped in the room with them too when she oversaw their interactions take effect…

 

‘U-Uh oh…’

 

She had… to resist! Crap, how did she end up on the floor!? Looking at her parents as she sat across from her mother, Moegi panted loudly much like the older teen did as they both stared down at a very confused and somewhat fearful Saku. He didn’t know what was happening but now both girls were staring at him like a piece of meat!

 

Feeling a bit of newfound strength (possibly for survival), Saku began to crawl forward as he tried to get up on his feet again, however, he didn’t make it more than a few inches before an immense weight fell onto his back pinning him on the floor once more.

 

“Ah~ ahh~ Sa-Ku~. I wanna play too~.” Mebuki giggled as she saw the helpless state the boy was in. Seeing her daughter bouncing her butt on top of her had turned her on a bit, but the shock of this all snapped her out of it. Now, however, she couldn’t get it out of her mind! He looked so, pathetic…

 

She was such a short girl, who couldn’t do anything to anyone. But now, she had all the power she could ever want over the one she loved so deeply. This was going to be a lot of fun, for both of them~. She knew all too well how much of a pervert the little boy was. And even with him trying to escape, that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to enjoy what happened next. But first, she wanted to know more about what her daughter had told her prior…

 

Looking up from her crush as she saw their child sitting across from her in a similar state as she was, Mebuki grinned before crawling forward till her and Moegi’s faces were just a hair's breadth apart. “T-Tell me, more… Tell me, what does Saku like?” She wanted to make every one of his fantasies come true!

 

Staring back at her mother as her mind clouded over with perverse thoughts of her father, Moegi moaned loudly as she felt her lips captured by Mebuki as she was kissed by her mom. Letting the shorter teenager sit on her lap, the younger child didn’t resist her parent’s advances on her as she was straddled by the smaller girl.

 

There was no way she could escape this now. Those pheromones she had used on Saku were made for endangered species to breed with one another. The effects on a human were far more powerful than anything in their time. The only cure was letting it wear off… And resisting it till it did would only prolong the effects. Which meant… She had to just give in and let whatever happened, happen…

 

Whimpering as her mouth was dominated by her shorter mother, the younger girl reached a hand down between their crotches before she started to rub the outside of her panties. They were already so wet… She wanted to stick something in herself…

 

Breaking her mom’s forceful lip lock, Moegi panted before staring down between their thighs, where a small gap was made. In the center, sat Saku, transfixed on their passionate make-out session. Grinning as her canines peeked out past her lips, the younger girl pointed to the tiny boy before staring back at her mother licentiously.

 

“G-Guess who likes lesbian videos~. This is probably driving him mad! He also had a lot of other porn he looked at, even while married to you, mommy. He might need to be punished~.” The younger girl giggled, before leaning forward and licking up a bead of drool that was running down the corner of Mebuki’s mouth.

 

Reaching down and picking up the startled boy having been dazed by the erotic display he was witness to, Moegi held him between her and her mother’s face before leaning forward slowly. “He also liked a video I saw where two girls made out, with a little man in their mouths~.”

 

Staring back at his daughter in shock, Saku felt his stomach drop as he realized she was talking about mouth play. Had she actually look up his browsing history in the future?! Was it the same as what he liked now…? Or worse…

 

Looking at Saku and their daughter as she leaned ever closer, a smile soon formed across Mebuki’s face as she met her child in another heated kiss. Only this time, letting her crush experience the pleasure coursing through the pair of girls now too.

 

Feeling his head sandwiched between two plump pillows of flesh, Saku shuddered as his face was smothered in his class representatives’ supple lips, before her tongue crept out, smacking against his face. The heat, and wetness, was something he hadn’t been ready for.

 

Feeling his erection pressed painfully against the younger girl's palm, the shrunken boy wiggled helplessly in his daughter’s hands as both she and his gigantic friend made out, their tongues dancing with one another’s, his face acting as their ballroom floor.

 

Their drool mixed, and soon the overwhelming smell of the pair's humid breath was all that remained within Saku’s lungs as their saliva trailed down his throat. It felt like he was going to drown… But there wasn’t as much pain as he thought there’d be. Only discomfort from the awkward way they clung to him as they kissed. It was clear neither girl knew what they were doing, but it didn’t seem like they cared either.

 

Indifferent to the taboo act she was committing, Mebuki whimpered into Moegi’s mouth as she made out with her daughter. The taste Saku provided was an unforgettable one. His scent had entered her lungs, making her whole body heat up from the inside out. And his taste, while surprisingly salty for some reason, was one she now cherished deeply. She never wanted this feeling to end!

 

The closeness… The feeling of love she felt for him… The titillating taste on the tip of her tongue! She felt ready to cum where she was seated! And her daughter wasn’t helping her any either. She could feel the younger girl’s hand gently poking and touching the older teen’s pink striped panties. It was like her child was asking for permission… It was so cute…

 

Moving her hand on the back of her daughter’s, Mebuki broke away slowly, as their tongues hung out of their mouths, connecting their spittle to Saku’s head. “W-What… What else, does he like, M-Moegi… P-Please, tell me!” The shorter girl whimpered before pressing her hand against her the younger girl's, forcing it into her soaked panties.

 

Breathing slowly as she tried to catch her breath, Moegi looked back at her mom lustfully as she gripped her tiny father tightly. She wanted more… She wanted him too… She wanted to feel, so much more! And her mommy said she could…

 

Smiling widely, the younger girl giggled cutely before staring back down at Saku in amusement. “He liked videos of girls using tiny men as their sex toys~. Does that mean, you want to become our sex toy too, Daddy?” She wanted to feel it… Feel the struggles, of her father, kicking and thrashing around inside of her needy quim… She needed it!

 

Feeling the smaller boy plucked out of her hands before he answered, however, Moegi looked back at her mother as she gazed down at Saku perversely. “You’re so naughty, Sa-ku~. You should have told me sooner, that you wanted to become my toy… I would have gladly played with you! Now though, you don’t get a choice. I’m going to put you, in, here~.”

 

Looking back at Mebuki as he was suddenly lowered from mouth level down past their navels and in front of the damp panties of the two girls, Saku gulped fearfully as he felt the strong grip on his body. It still didn’t hurt… but, being shoved inside of his class representative’s pussy, might…

 

Grinning eagerly as the faintest remembrance of her plan to get her parents together rang out in her muddled mind, Moegi peeled her mother’s panties to the side, exposing her dripping lower lips to the tiny hand-held captive in front of them. “H-He looks like he’s the perfect fit! I bet you never imagined that you’d end up like this, huh daddy?”

 

She was right… He hadn’t ever imagined anything would come from his macrophilia fetish. It was, after all, impossible. But, after his daughter came back from the future with technology that broke the laws of time and space… He probably should have considered that shrinking was possible… It would have prepared him better for what was about to happen now…

 

Shivering in excitement as she started to drool again at the sight of her crush positioned between her legs, Mebuki wiggled on top of Moegi’s lap as she began to move the tiny boy closer. “S-So cute, and so easy to use~.” She couldn’t get over this feeling, even as embarrassing as it was. Being so short, everybody towered over her, including Saku. But now, little more than three inches tall… He was just a toy waiting to be used by her and her daughter… The anticipation was almost too much to bear!

 

Wincing as a humid heat fell over him as he was brought closer to his friends’ crotch, Saku tried to calm down, but, Mebuki’s digits held him in just a way where his member was buried between two of her fingers. Each squeeze she gave him, caused the tiny boy to groan. He had never been as turned on before as he was now! But, the sight, while captivating, was anything but inviting.

 

Staring back at the gaping hole of the pinkette’s folds, as Moegi spread them apart for her mother, the shrunken boy couldn’t look away as he saw himself being brought closer to it. He was really about to do this… This was his first time, and he was being used as a sex toy during it! He didn’t know if he should feel embarrassed, or aroused…

 

But his self-deprecating thoughts were quickly eroded by the combined heat and smell now buffeting him. The pungent aroma of Mebuki’s crotch was overbearing at his current size… But he didn’t hate it all that much. If anything, it turned him on more… And that was more troubling than anything that had happened so far. How far were these two going to take this?!

 

Staring transfixed at her mother’s intentions, Moegi quivered in excitement as she spread the older teenager’s labia apart as she brought her tiny father towards her. ‘Yes, yes, yes!’ She was securing her future! It might have not wound up as intended, but her plan had worked! Sort of!

 

Feeling the first touch of her crush making contact with her most private of places on her body, Mebuki moaned softly before her pitch grew higher, every few centimeters more she pushed Saku into her. He was in… He was really in her… This was a dream come true… Albeit, in a different sort of way.

 

Panting softly, the shorter girl looked at the sight of her crush kicking his feet around frantically, before she slid those in too~. “Ehhhhh! S-Saku…” Moaning and writhing in her daughter's lap, the older teen shuddered from the blissful sparks she felt going off inside of her as her tiny crush thrashed about. He was in her… She still couldn’t believe it…

 

Letting out a squeal as she was shoved backward abruptly, Mebuki looked up at her daughter confused as she was brought out of her blissful trance. “W-What was that for?!” The older teen cried angrily. She wanted to enjoy every aspect of this, not be thrown on her back!

 

Giggling quietly as she wiped off the small puddle of juices her mom had left on her lap, Moegi brought her soiled fingers up to her mouth before giving her mother a taste. “Sorry, mommy… I just wanted to play to~. And you did say I could after all~.” The younger girl grinned.

 

Wondering what her fellow pinkette was saying, Mebuki soon understood as her kneecaps were grabbed abruptly before her legs were shoved wide open. Blushing profusely as she laid spread eagle in front of her daughter, the little ounce of dignity the shorter girl had left then and there as her child played with her smaller body.

 

“W-W-Wait, Moegi! I want to play with Saku still!” She didn’t want to share just yet! But, to her annoyance, the younger girl simply ignored her as she brought her face down to crotch level with her mother before blowing gently on the prone girl’s exposed privates much to Mebuki’s shock.

 

Arching her back from the titillating teasing she was experiencing, the older teenager whimpered as both Saku and their child had free reign with her body. This wasn’t what she expected to happen… But it still felt good… Maybe letting them both have their fun would turn out alright…

 

Watching her mom in amusement as she wiggled around on the floor, Moegi felt her heart beat faster at the sight. ‘I-I really shouldn’t feel this way… but, mommy looks so, fun!’ She had never had these thoughts before she went back into the past… But, the sight of her mother’s younger form, along with her father, had left some… troubling, feelings she had to deal with. And right now, this one was an urgent need…

 

Inhaling deeply as she took in her mothers’ scent, the younger child sighed before leaning her face closer. She could almost see the feet of her father peeking out from inside of the smaller girl. ‘I guess we’ll play together too. Just like family should…’ She used to always play with her mommy and daddy. This would be no different… right?

 

Sticking her tongue out and giving her mom a tentative lick across her glistening folds, Moegi and Mebuki moaned simultaneously before looking back at one another surprised. Blushing, the younger girl giggled before moving her head closer again. That sounded like approval to her!

 

Staring back at her daughter as she began to eat her out, along with Saku still nestled deep within her, Mebuki laid still unsure of what to do… But her body acted on its own, as it started bucking into the younger girl’s mouth needily. She didn’t know what to think anymore… So, that was what she ended up doing…

 

Squeezing her thighs against Moegi’s head, the prone teen whimpered softly, letting her daughter have her way with her body. She was starting to feel hot again… She needed this… and Saku… She could still feel the tiny man wiggling around, deep within her crevice! He felt, so perfect in there… She never wanted him to leave…

 

Unfortunately, the same couldn’t be said for Saku, as his body was squeezed ruthlessly on all sides. Gasping for air where he could, the shrunken boy groaned in discomfort as he was crushed mercilessly inside his petite classmate’s tiny passage.

 

‘S-She’s so tight in here!’ He had seen videos before where they always said stuff like that, but this was something else! It felt like he was being squeezed by a compactor! But that didn’t dissuade his erection whatsoever…

 

The cramped space, while tight… was still hot, humid, wet, and soft. And this combination all made each movement inside of Mebuki a pleasant sensation. At least, for his crotch. Not for his head! Attempting to move his body, the tiny boy was dismayed to find, he couldn’t… He was unable to move whatsoever.

 

Every inch he was pushed into the petite girl, his mobility was restricted… And now, ankle-deep in her, all light was gone, and the sound of squelching and muffled squealing was all he could hear. As well as an odd, slimy poking on his feet… It felt like something was moving against his classmate's folds further down from where he was, but… it didn’t feel like fingers…

 

Wondering what was going on outside of Mebuki, Saku didn’t get long to ponder as he was clenched even tighter! If this kept up, he was going to be crushed into paste! The fact he hadn’t been injured yet during any of these activities was a miracle in and of itself! But, even so… The tiny boy already knew, he was powerless to stop the two horny girls from doing whatever they so wanted with him… He could only hope they came to their sense… sooner or later.

 

Drinking in the sounds of her mother screaming, as well as the odd glossy taste of her folds, Moegi hummed softly as she wiggled her tongue back and forth over the older girl's privates. She was so loud! Was her daddy doing that much to her?

 

Smirking with pride at the state her mom was currently in, the younger girl gazed back down at Mebuki’s privates as she wondered what else she could do to please her. The greater this felt for her, the more likely she would be to want to never let Saku go, which meant they’d marry, and then she would be born!

 

Glancing down at a particularly powerful buck from the shorter girl made, Moegi blinked in surprise as she saw her mother’s asshole peeking out at her from between her plump butt cheeks. While her mom was as flat as a tiled floor, her rear was at least perky enough to attract attention. She had a few vivid memories of her daddy smacking her mommy’s butt in her timeline.

 

Blinking once more at the odd thought, Moegi grinned salaciously before flipping her mom’s petite body over with ease before staring down at her pale cheeks greedily. There was one way to find out if she would like this!

 

Wondering what was happening as she was rolled onto her stomach, Mebuki was semi-lucid at this point as she gripped Saku in her, before a loud smack rang out, followed by a stinging pain like no other, rippling across the tiny girl's little body.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Crying softly as she turned her head around to stare back at her daughter's smug face, Mebuki slammed her fist down angrily wondering what that had been for. Her daughter just spanked her! “MOEGI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU-, KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

Laughing jovially as she slapped her hand into her mother’s ass, the younger girl drank in the jiggly ripple it made across her butt that followed. “If I remember right, you used to let daddy always hit your bottom! Does it feel that good mommy? You used to spank me all the time when I was naughty… Well, now it’s your turn! How does it feel?”

 

Giggling happily as she began to spank her mother repeatedly, the younger girl watched with satisfaction as her mother began to dribble her juices onto the carpet. She was enjoying this! She’s such a pervert! Just like her daddy!

 

Leaning down and giving her mother’s tomato red butt cheeks a kiss after her harsh treatment to it, the child hummed happily as she pressed her face into them. ‘Mommy’s ass feels just like a pillow~’. Maybe she got this from her daddy. But, knowing him… he’d probably take it farther than she did… Which meant, she could still go further!

 

Pulling her mother’s ass cheeks apart as she sobbed on the carpet, Moegi locked on to what she wanted before she leaned forward and gave a tentative sniff. ‘She doesn’t smell down here…’ It almost made the younger girl wonder, if she had kept her ass clean, just in case her daddy ever did do something… Too bad he didn’t… cause now, she got too!

 

“I’m sorry mommy… I’ll make you feel better now~”. Sniffling as she wiped her tears away, the harsh stinging now beginning to fade away, Mebuki looked back at her daughter unsure of what she meant, but… the shocking sensation that followed the child’s words were soon made apparent.

 

Gasping as her mouth hung open, the older teen gargled an inaudible word, before letting out raspy breaths from the foreign pleasure she now felt. Her butt… I-It was in, her butt… What was this pleasant feeling?!

 

Hearing her mother making animalistic sounds most likely from euphoria, Moegi grinned as she tongued the shorter girl’s asshole. The taste wasn’t too bad. Different, but not unpleasant. But, one thing was for certain. Her tongue was being pinched super hard! It seemed her mommy didn’t know how to deal with this feeling. Which meant, she would probably break soon.

 

Laying prone as her ass was held in the air by her child, Mebuki groaned as her insides were stirred up by Saku, and her ass was eaten out by Moegi. ‘B-Both at once…I-I can’t… I-I’m… I’m!’ Squealing before letting out a high-pitched scream, Mebuki spasmed in her daughter's arms as her climax rocked her shorter body through and through.

 

Smirking as she withdrew her tongue, Moegi chuckled softly as she held her mother's shaking body tightly. That looked strong! And she had an orgasm with a tiny man shoved deep inside her and her daughter eating out her ass. What a weird family she was born into~.

 

Staring down at her panting mother as she began to calm down, the younger child looked back to the pinkette’s folds as she saw the lower half of Saku sticking out of her. He must have just been flooded. It was a good thing she made him waterproof as well as durable, or else he would have drowned right then.

 

Pulling her daddy out with a squelching pop, a small gush of juices followed causing Moegi to giggle from the side of her waterlogged father. “So, did you have a fun ride daddy? I told you mommy would let you live out all your fantasies with her! She’s practically a slut like this~” The younger girl giggled before giving her mother’s ass another hard slap.

 

Coughing as a bit of his friend's bodily fluids came out, Saku groaned weakly as his sore body was squeezed by his daughter. That had been rough… But, it didn’t seem like it was over, as he felt his body suddenly tossed downward, as Mebuki abruptly tackled Moegi, their child just as startled by the strange turn of events.

 

Blushing furiously as she rubbed her bottom, Mebuki puffed out her cheeks as she stared angrily back at her child. “I-I-I AM NOT, A SLUT! YOU’RE MORE OF A P-PERVERT THEN ME!” This was all her idea after all! She must have got all this perverseness from her father!

 

Blushing furiously as she called Saku her husband unconsciously, the petite teen reached down, plucking said boy up before staring back at her daughter, still angry at her after what she had down. How would she like it if she just played with her body out of the blue!?

 

Dropping Saku between the startled child’s rather impressive bust, Mebuki growled before grabbing her child’s bosom and squeezing them together hard. “HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?! IS IT FUN FOR YOU WHEN I DO THIS!? YOU CALL ME A SLUT, BUT YOU’RE WORSE THAN I AM!”

 

Whining as her breasts were squished together, Moegi writhed on the ground, unable to react as she was scolded by her mother. She was so angry! Her temper was still the same as her future self and it was scary!!!!!

 

Reaching out helplessly as he was ground between his daughters’ breasts, Saku cried out, unable to do anything as he was tossed around back and forth. This was like the world's worse bounce house! Did Mebuki even know what she was doing at this point?! He couldn’t tell if the effects of whatever it was, they had breathed had worn off or not!

 

Gritting her teeth as she fumed, Mebuki soon looked down between her daughter’s breasts before pulling them apart to look at Saku now. “This is as much your fault as it is mine you know! Why did you raise our child to be s-so lewd!?”

 

Panting exhaustedly as he laid on his back, Saku stared up at his classmate in disbelief, but he couldn’t manage to say anything. Even if he could have though it would have been swiftly cut off by what followed next.

 

Pursing her lips as saliva pooled in her mouth, Mebuki scowled down at Saku before spitting on him, the tiny boy’s head flopping back as she hit him dead on. ‘Let’s see how you like being punished!’ That spanking hurt!

 

Grinding her squealing child’s breasts back together again, the pinkette glowered as she played with her well-endowed daughter, wondering what to do now… She felt, so flustered! She wanted both Moegi and Saku to feel what she felt! In more than one way…

 

Feeling her cheeks light up at the thought, Mebuki flushed red as her body heat up once more. ‘I-It’s p-perfectly fine if I do that! I-I’m not a pervert if they did it to me first!’ She was in the right! Nodding to herself as she tried to keep her head high, the smaller girl let go of her daughter’s breasts, giving both Moegi and Saku a chance to catch their breath, both pretty rattled from the pinkettes harsh treatment.

 

Plucking her crush up as he hung limply in her fingers, Mebuki blushed before crawling off her daughter. Pulling on her child’s waist as she had done to her, the younger girl got the hint of what her mother wanted before relenting and rolling over.

 

“I-I’m sorry mommy! P-Please don’t spank me!” She hated getting punished! The last time she did something naughty, her future mom had spanked her so much that she couldn’t go to the bathroom properly for a few days afterward!

 

Ignoring her child’s protests, Mebuki stared at Moegi’s perky rear before pulling her panties aside and exposing her ass crack. “I’m just returning the favor… You need a time out Saku! And since our daughter played with mine, I’m going to play with hers!”

 

Having no idea what his classmate was talking about, Saku looked back at Mebuki confused before he was shoved downward. Grunting as he was smothered by the younger girl’s plump cheeks, the tiny boy's face soon impacted with something wrinkly, and pungent.

 

Staring with what little light he had seeping in through the cracks of his friend’s fingers provided, the older boy's stomach dropped as he saw Moegi’s anus in front of him before his face was smashed into it. ‘S-She’s not serious is she?!’ A vagina was one thing, but this was someone’s butt! And it was their daughters!

 

Calling out for Mebuki to snap out of it and think about what she was doing, Saku’s voice fell on deaf ears as the larger girl twisted the smaller boy into his daughter’s rear. Unfortunately for him, he was still well lubed from the various juices and spittle that still lingered on his form, which caused him to simply, slip in~.

 

Letting out a loud whimper as she felt the foreign intrusion in her ass, Moegi panted softly as her father began to move around inside her. ‘T-This… this feels… k-kind of nice…’ She could see why her mommy liked it…

 

Pouting as she pushed her crush deep into their daughter’s butt, Mebuki withdrew her finger from the younger girl’s anus before moving it a little lower. “Y-You need to behave better from now on! I don’t know what Saku’s been teaching you, but If I have to educate you myself on how to be a good girl I will! S-Starting now… If you don’t do what I say from now on… I-I’ll stop doing this to you…” Mebuki blushed.

 

Not really understanding what her mother was talking about, Moegi simply nodded, not wanting this feeling to stop. She could feel her mommy touching her lower lips. It felt, so nice… Sort of like pampering. She hadn’t been pampered since she went back in time by her mommy…

 

Clenching her ass as her father’s movements stimulated her, Moegi moaned happily from the gentle affection from both her parents. “I-I promise m-mommy…” Nodding approvingly, Mebuki continued to blush as she fingered her child before her free hand moved down to her quim as well. Just imagining what was going on to Saku inside of their daughter, was enough to cause her to cum again! Hopefully, his time out calmed him down too!

 

In a way, it did… But not pleasantly for the shrunken boy. Grunting as he was squeezed in yet another vice-like prison, the tiny teenager groaned from the overbearing smell all around him. If he had thought Mebuki’s aroma had been pungent, it had nothing on Moegi’s ass!

 

He had been horrified going in, expecting shit and other bodily waste to bury him… but, his daughter was surprisingly clean in here… Though, it was still a butt. And the smell that accompanied it was unlike anything he had been used to.

 

Coughing a bit as the air in his lungs was shoved out from the crushing grip on his torso before he inhaled in again, his daughter’s musty air filled his head, causing the smaller boy to shudder. This was beyond humiliating… And even so… he still felt hard… again…

 

Rubbing his penis against the younger girl’s anal walls, Saku grimaced. This was beyond depravity. He had cum inside of Mebuki earlier… Not that it mattered at his size. But now, he felt close to doing it again inside of their daughter! He should have felt bad… But he just wanted to get off again.

 

Even the sensation of knowing he was just a toy for two girls he dwarfed prior, still did nothing to dissuade him from wanting to jerk off. Only right now, he couldn’t. Attempting to move his arms again, the smaller boy was rewarded with a tight crushing force once more as Moegi clenched her ass around him.

 

Inhaling her scent once more, the shrunken teen whined before grinding his penis into the younger girl once more. He hated this feeling… but, right now… he didn’t honestly care! He just wanted to get off! And if he had to get his daughter off to, then so be it!

 

Letting out a high-pitched squeal similar to her mother's, Moegi bucked her hips into her mom’s hand, as Mebuki continued to finger her. “I guess Saku’s having fun… I shouldn’t be surprised…” The older teen mumbled in annoyance. This was supposed to be a time out for him, not a fun time!

 

But… She could forgive him. She loved her Saku after all…

 

Leaning down and pulling Moegi into a sitting position, Mebuki smiled warmly as she continued to finger her child now as she sat on her lap. “There, there… I guess sharing Saku with you is alright…” It wasn’t cheating since she was related to him. But that only applied to her daughter. She wouldn’t allow his cousin in no matter what!

 

Gasping in surprise as she felt something pinch her nipple, Mebuki stared down before blushing as she saw Moegi weakly suckling on it. Stifling a laugh from the pitifully cute sight, the older girl smiled as she continued playing with her daughter.

 

It was nice to know her breasts were still adequate to do this with her…

 

Staying like this for a bit, seemed like a good idea. Hopefully, Saku didn’t mind spending some quality time up his daughter’s ass. She wanted to spoil their child for a bit. And a prolonged orgasm seemed like a good way to do that, as her hands gently stroked and touched at the younger girl’s folds~.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Epilogue

 

“Mommy! P-Please be gentle!”

 

“It’s your fault he’s in here! Now hold still!”

 

“Waaaaaaaah!!! It feels weird!!!!”

 

“YOU WERE MOANING HAPPILY A FEW HOURS AGO! DON’T GIVE ME THAT!”

 

 

Blushing furiously as she wiggled her fingers around inside of her daughter’s asshole, Mebuki huffed as she tried to pull Saku out of their child’s rear end. The effect of whatever it was that had come over them was fading now, and the older girl was starting to think straight again. She was mortified about what she had done!

 

Fighting back her embarrassment, knowing it would just make her want to jump her daughter again, Mebuki chose a rather harsh alternative as she dug her digits into her wailing daughter. After about ten minutes of both this and the younger girl pushing, they soon felt the end of Saku make contact with the pinkettes fingers. It was a miracle he didn’t end up in their child’s intestines…

 

Pulling Saku out as a thick, glossy coating of whatever it was that was inside of Moegi clung to him, the older teen continued to blush as she saw her crush panting exhaustedly in her hands. ‘N-N-Naked!’ He was naked! She had forgotten that!

 

Feeling her lips twitch into a crooked smile as she felt the urge to jump him again, the larger girl quickly snapped out of it, shoving him towards their daughter as she bit her bottom lip. “D-D-DON’T JUST SIT THERE, TAKE HIM AND CHANGE HIM BACK TO NORMAL ALREADY!!!”

 

Rubbing her butt weakly, Moegi sniffled before looking over her shoulder at her battered father. “Unshrink him? Oh! Oh… Umm…” Growing quiet as an afterthought now occurred to her, the child blushed hoping what she said next wouldn’t lead to worse punishments.

 

“Well… The thing is… I… can’t unshrink him…” Gawking, both Mebuki and a coming to Saku looked back at their child in horror. “YOU MEAN HE’S S-STUCK LIKE THIS!?” The shorter girl screeched. She couldn’t be around her crush if he was three inches tall! The sight alone would make her use him again for sure! She needed him back to normal!

 

Rubbing the back of her head sheepishly, Moegi sighed. “I’m not saying he won’t change back; I just don’t know when he will, that’s all. The item I used was a sexy times drug. It didn’t have a label on the syringe… And I threw the box out a long time ago. It’ll wear off sooner or later.” Moegi shrugged, not seeing the point of worrying about it.

 

Grinding her teeth angrily, Mebuki screamed in frustration before smacking the back of her daughter's butt eliciting another scream in turn. Damn it this was bad! Seeing the two panicking girls as they screamed at one another, Saku simply sighed before wiping off the gunk still clinging to his face. He needed to shower…

 

“H-Hey… hey! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!” Silencing both girls abruptly as he shouted at them, Saku scowled before pointing towards Moegi. “Look, this stuff will wear off eventually, right? So why don’t you both knock it off! I’m not thrilled about it either… but let’s just make the best of it. Now, can one of you please take me to the bathroom? This is gross…” The older boy whined.

 

Pouting, both girls begrudgingly nodded, as their cheeks dusted over red. It was kind of cute seeing Saku angry while he was that size. Maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to have him stay like this. They both knew he liked this stuff… And if either of them was honest with one another… Their lust induced play session had been pretty fun…

 

The younger pinkette would have to break out the pheromone gas again, sooner rather than later… Provided her mommy said she could. Moving towards her bedroom door, Mebuki sighed alongside Saku as they made their way to her bathroom.

 

It would be weird living with her tiny crush from now on, but… the shorter girl didn’t feel comfortable letting his other crushes near him when he was like this. Reaching for her doorknob and giving it a pull, Mebuki paused abruptly before it rattled. ‘Huh…?’

 

Pulling on her door a few more times, the older girl scowled before craning her neck to look at her daughter. “Moegi… Why is the door locked?” Furrowing her brow, the younger girl paused momentarily to think before it came back to her.

 

“Oh! I didn’t want anyone interrupting you two so I rigged it! It can only open from the opposite end! So when one person opens and closes the door, they can’t do it again. I made it so once you came in, it couldn’t be opened inside so you and Saku could have fun!” Moegi smiled… before her face faltered.

 

‘Oh, crap…’ She forgot about the door… Running over to the handle and giving it a hard tug, the younger girl whimpered before looking at her agitated mother's face. “I’M SORRY!!!” “DON’T GIVE ME THAT, OPEN THE FREAKING DOOR!!!”

 

Hearing the screaming banter of the two girls, Saku groaned before shaking his head. This was going to be a long period while he waited to grow back… Hopefully, they could get the door open so he didn’t have to spend it all inside of Mebuki’s bedroom, as the two-giantess screamed at one another…

 

Honestly, he kind of wished things could go back to how they were earlier… It had been quieter. And also… a lot hotter too. Not that he’d tell either of them that. The last thing the shrunken boy wanted, was to wind up inside someone’s butt again…

 

That memory alone would last time a lifetime…