- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Still don't know what the device does yet? If not, you're about to find out...

III

What Harmony didn’t know, was that this was actually a device that her father made 19 years ago to grow and shrink whatever made contact to it.

All Harmony saw was what she was looking down on, but when she pushed the green button, everything seemed to be enveloped in a green glow. Including herself. Then she realized that the green glow was making everything was getting smaller. No. It was…making her bigger. She grew from being 5’5” till she was 6’…7’…8’…9’…10’…she kept holding onto the button, her clothes tightening and splitting at her sheer size. 11’…12’…13’…14’…her shirt and bra finally ripped off, exposing her gargantuan tits. Her pants and g-string were soon after. 15’…16’…17’…18’…19’…finally, 20’ tall.

The mighty goddess stood there for a second, taking in the sight of her amazing feat in pure awe. Her beautiful shining platinum hair shined and waved in the wind, the sun kissing her naked body with its warmth.

Standing there, she realized that she could actually look into her room on the second story of her house, just as she left it, just by bending over a bit. She reached over to one of her room’s windows to try and open it. Smash! Just by barely touching it, the glass fell before her in a million little shards. “Oops!” she said in her surprised state. She reached in with her enormous arm and began searching inside for something. “Where is…”, she said while searching her room like someone would search a cupboard for a mug, “…here it is!” She then pulled out a big, white comforter for her bed out, and used it to cover the lower-half of her body , using it much like a mini-skirt. “Comfy and useful!”, she happily cooed. Her large breasts were still exposed, but she didn’t care too much. The comforter kept her warm enough. But her preparations for a wonderful time as a giantess were about to be interrupted as the screech of her father’s brakes slowed his car down to a stop in the front of the house.

Chapter End Notes:
Incomplete Chapter