- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here it is my first story! Please leave feedback to let me know how it is and what scenarios you'd like to see!

 

I awoke, but something wasn't quite right. I was naked and starting to get cold. I looked at my surroundings and noticed that I was in some big tent. It reminded me of a circus tent with how spacious it was. But that's not right, I distinctly remember going to my room to take a nap. I explored this big tent to try to find out where I was. In the distance I could see a big white sign that appeared to have fallen over. I ran towards it with hope in my chest. As I approached it I see that it's way bigger than I thought it would be. I climb up onto the sign and try to read what's printed on it. I could make out a few words and what I read sent fear down my spine. MEN'S SMALL SHORTS. I was in a pair of giant boxer shorts. MY boxer shorts! I must've shrunk somehow when I was taking my nap! I start to panic as I try to recollect my memories as to how this could've happened. I'm then interrupted by a massive pounding sound. "TIIIIMMMM" My ears are ringing from the ominous God like voice. It has a familiar sound to it. "TIM SWEETHEART ARE YOU IN THERE?" The voice booms again. I instantly recognize it as my mother's voice although now not quite as petite as it usually is. I hear the sound of my door opening and I peak out of my gigantic boxers. I see my giant mother standing in the doorway. She's absolutely ginormous! It reminds me of the time I stood at the base of sears tower and just looked up. She put her hand on her hip which made her massive chest (even at normal size) bounce. She was wearing her usual lounge wear of her Grey cotton shorts and tiny top that exposed her smooth small stomach. I couldn't help but be slightly aroused seeing my goddess of a mother in such provocative attire. "SWEETIE, YOU IN HERE?" My mother booms. I cover my ears as her voice echoes throughout my room. I notice in her other hand she's carrying a laundry basket. "Oh no…" I say aloud realizing what she's here to do. "I GUESS HE'S OUT." She booms as she starts to enter my room. I feel my bed quake with each step she takes making me realize just how small and insignificant I truly am! She goes around my room picking up laundry and know that she'll eventually come for my shorts on the bed. I take this opportunity to climb on top of my boxer shorts to try and get her attention. She steps closer to my bed eying for any articles of clothing. I start to jump and scream as loud as I can. "MOM! DOWN HERE PLEASE HELP ME! MOM!" I shout at the top of my lungs. Her eyes dart onto me and she smiles "THAT MESSY BOY CAN NEVER PUT THINGS IN THE HAMPER" She giggles and reaches for the shorts "Mom noooooooo"