- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a little one-shot I wrote some time ago and never posted. I hope you enjoy it


Hailey felt weird that day. She woke up early, which is quite out of character for her; and she wolfed down what felt like half her weight in food during breakfast, which is even more out of character. The brunette young woman was now laying on her sofa, trying to relax and shoo away that strange feeling she had since waking up.

She turned her laptop on and began aimlessly surfing the internet. Eventually, she stumbled upon the video of that girl that grew and went on a rampage three months prior. Episodes like that have become a sad reality of modern life. She would not normally be that interested in the footage, but that day, for some reason, captivated her.

The video showed a woman in her thirties standing tall among the houses of her neighborhood, sitting down with her fingers deep within her vagina, and pure lust in her eyes. When she finally orgasmed, her body exploded outward, invading more and more space around her, until her ass bulldozed the neighboring buildings, leaving nothing but dust behind. With a big sigh, the woman let go of her sex and stood up. For a second, she looked like she had regained her senses, but soon enough, the overwhelming lust that gripped her seconds before came back, and her hands started massaging her body, her generous bust, and her aroused sex. She looked down and sensually placed her feet upon cars and houses, slowly crushing them, biting her lips, savoring the sensation of her toes going through wood, steel, and concrete as if they were paper.

It was in that moment that Hailey realized her hand was caressing her sex the whole time. She took out her hand from her panties and looked at her fingers, coated with her juices. Was she getting turned on by that? Suddenly a shiver traveled down her spine, and she plunged her fingers back in her, moaning in delight, squirming around her sofa. She did not understand what was happening to her, but at that point, she could not care less.

Soon enough, that weird sensation she had completely clouded her mind, leaving her a floaty mess of unintelligible thoughts and pure, blissful sensations. Just minutes afterwards, she came, a scream of ecstasy escaped her lips. Immediately afterwards, she felt her body stretch around her, until her head and feet hit the opposite walls of the room.

In a moment of sanity, she realized what was happening. She was growing, she was becoming one of those rampaging girls! Panic invaded her, she wanted to stop, but she could not.

Or maybe she did not want to. At least part of her did not. And that part pushed and pushed until it was the only thing left again. Hailey’s body felt electric, sensible to every touch and stimulation. And her mind craved for that stimulation, like she had never experienced before. And she was all too eager to comply, she thought, as her fingers went back to her clitoris.

With her second orgasm, she burst out of her own home. The structure collapsed against her delicate skin, but she barely registered the event. As the growth spurt died down, she stood up and looked around, while the whole neighborhood came to see what was causing all that noise. There was a moment of peace, but it did not last long, as soon Hailey moved forward towards a group of people. They remained frozen in place, in front of the naked brunette beauty, but they would soon regret their indecision.

Hailey lifted one of her feet and stomped down on one of them. At thirty feet tall, her foot covered most of the man’s body, leaving out just his legs. His frantic movements and screams of terror sent chills down her spine; and with another sigh of pleasure, she began rubbing her clitoris again, while massaging her breast with the other hand.

The other members of the group soon fled, but Hailey did not care, the poor man trapped under her sole was more than enough for her. For the moment at least. Soon enough her body was rocked by her third orgasm; Hailey closed her eyes and basked in the sensation of her body expanding once again. The man under her soon disappeared under her foot, and was mercilessly crushed under her growing weight.

She looked around again. Her lust was almost palpable, so overpowering that it was affecting even the people around her: Many remained frozen in place, some could not resist joining her in her sexual rampage, openly masturbating in front of everyone, the small minority that resisted with their minds intact bolted away, all too aware of the inevitable fate that was waiting for the others.

A small part of Hailey was disgusted and terrified: She just killed a man just to get off! She had never hurt anyone before, not even by accident! Yet another part of her, the one that has taken control of her mind and refused to let go, rejoiced: She just killed a grown man just to get off! The young brunette smiled. She never felt better, but she wanted more. She needed more.

At her new size of sixty feet, she could see most of the neighborhood. She looked towards the heart of the city and moved in that direction, delighting in the sensation of crushing pedestrians and cars alike under her feet. She stopped in front of the restaurant she worked at, and knelt down, offering a perfect view of her ass to half the city. She reached inside with her hand and fished out a few clients and co-workers, collecting them into her hands. Finally she took out her boss.

“Hailey? What is the meaning of...” His words got drown in her saliva, as she gave him a good and long lick with her tongue. Smiling, she watched as he coughed, struggling to breathe under the heavy coating of sticky liquid.

Then she simply tossed him into her mouth and swallowed him whole, accompanying his descent down her stomach with her hands. When he finally hit the bottom, she sighed satisfied, then she looked at the rest of her captives, laid down and pressed the whole group of five people against her sex, rubbing them against her clitoris and folds.

Moaning loudly and arching her back under the intense bombardment of pleasure, she took a passerby into her free hand and forced him against her erect nipple.

She basked in the sensation of bodies wiggling and squirming against her sex, until her fourth orgasm came, breaking down the walls of her mind and flooding her whole being with pleasure.

Caught in the bliss of her orgasm, she contracted her muscles, locking her victims into a deadly embrace. Her explosive growth that soon followed made quick work of them, reducing the tiny people to mere puddles of blood against her pale skin.

As her growth died down, she could feel some annoying tickling coming from her left flank; there she spotted several police cars, and officers shooting at her. She turned around and crawled forward on all fours, until she reached them, towering upon their puny bodies with her 120 feet of height. She extended her hand and simply crashed one of the cars, then she moved forward and lowered her breast upon them, feeling the bullets tickle her soft tits. The immense weight made quick work of the policemen and their vehicles.

She stood up, then she placed herself over a building about as tall as her hips and began grinding against its roof. Her juices flowed down the walls and into the streets below, as she enjoyed rocking the poor structure against her mighty sex.

Her aura of lust now was truly overpowering, there were few people that could take away their eyes from her beautiful body and her savage rampage. As before, some were openly masturbating or having sex in the streets or from their balconies, with their partners or just strangers standing nearby. Others still abandoned their survival instinct entirely and rushed towards the towering beauty, humping her feet or coating themselves with her juices or even attempting to climb the doomed building to reach her vagina.

Hailey was unaware of the effect she was having on the city. In fact, she was barely aware of anything other than the overwhelming pleasure and lust. She grinded against the structure with abandon, until her fifth orgasm came. Her scream shattered windows and burst eardrums all around her, as the building finally gave up under her weight and collapsed on the sex-crazed citizens that still remained inside and around it.

She collapsed against the ground, overwhelmed by her own orgasm, squirming and twitching. Soon, her growth started.

The mayor looked down upon his city from the safety of the police helicopter he was on.

“Sir, they asked for permission to intervene again. We should answer” said one of his assistants.

“I know. I just hate the idea of our beautiful city being defiled by one of those monsters. Still, if they can save what is left from that woman…” He sighed. “Pass me the phone. It’s time for an F-agent to fix this mess.”