- Text Size +

Lauren snapped the necklace around her throat. She had gotten it for pretty cheap, from an antique shop downtown.  The owner said that it would give her more control over her life.

 

She snorted. Yeah, being the stereotypical short Asian girl meant that a lot of things were out of her control.  Especially the rich bitches that mocked her at her college.

 

“Do you shop in the kid’s section?”

 

“Maybe if you wish hard enough, you’ll grow tits like ours!”

 

“It figures that you don’t have a soulmate, ugly!”, Taylor would sneer, flaunting the name spelled out on her left forearm.

 

Lauren growled at the memories of Taylor and her cronies mockery. No one knew why, or how it worked. Just that one day, a name would appear on your arm. There was no seeming rhyme or reason. It could happen when you were 15, or when you were 50.

 

She thought about the tables being turned, if they were 5 feet tall and she was 6 feet tall.  No, why stop there?  Why not 8 feet tall?

 

She looked down, and saw the jewel in the necklace glow a purple color.  She had a dizzy spell, then heard the sound of fabric tearing.

 

She looked around, and saw her head encroaching on the ceiling.

 

“What the hell?”, she gasped.

 

As her burst out of her clothes, she felt a searing pain in her crotch. Thankfully, it only lasted a few seconds.  Not so good was the now 7 inch erect penis that sprouted from her lower midsection.

 

She did the only thing she really could do, and let out a scream of terror and confusion.

 

 

As her head hit the ceiling, the rest of her body tore through the house.  She felt her legs crashing through the kitchen.  Her ass smashed into the garage, squashing her car underneath as it grew bigger.

 

Finally, she was free of her now tiny house.  Something was building in her!  With a shout that echoed across the city, she came. Rivers of cum spewed from her giant dick.

 

‘Whew’, she thought after it subsided, ‘that’s what happens to guys all the time.’

 

She let out a booming laugh. She was more in control of her life, that was for sure. She fondled her now huge tits.

 

She let out a gasp, and came again.  ‘Really?’, she thought, ‘just from grabbing my boobs?’

 

Her body swelled outward, crushing more of the city under her.  

 

Several police cars screeched to a stop between her legs.

 

 

Tiny squeaks emanated from the cops that exited the vehicles. She smirked down at them.

 

 

Tom had just left his house, to go to his custodial job, at a school a few miles away.  He smiled ruefully at he looked down at himself.  ‘Really let yourself go, pal’, he thought.

 

 He thought about how all of his old high school friends had succeeded. Whether they ran powerful companies, were scientists helping the world, or simply just had made a family, they had him outclassed.  He had done nothing in the last 20 years. No family, no friends.  His co workers were merely co workers. No one at his job respected him. The kids called him a loser.  He was an object lesson in what not to become, to hear the faculty and the students parents tell it.  He has wasted his life, and was alone.

 

Loud sirens echoed, as several of the city’s finest came to a halt on the street in front of him.  Confused, he looked around.

 

And saw the biggest penis he had ever seen, looming above him almost like a skyscraper.  Balls that were three times his size spread below it.

 

Deep, yet feminine, laughter rolled across the land.  “TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT, INSECTS!”, thundered the giant woman’s voice.

 

His jaw felt like it would hit the ground, as the cops fired into the giantess’s huge testicles.

 

A deafening roar of pleasure echoed, and a giant river of cum shot out of her huge member.

 

Tom was able to step back quickly enough to avoid the deluge, but the police officers were swept away by the white tidal wave.

 

Rumbling groans echoed across the city, as Lauren grew bigger and bigger.

 

The middle aged man gaped, as the huge balls grew to mountains.  Seeing as how the only other option was to be crushed, he began to climb them.

 

 

A small twinge on Lauren’s junk caught her attention, as the euphoria from her growth faded.  Leaning over, and crushing more buildings as she did so, she plucked the offending thing off of her balls.

 

 

It felt like Tom’s stomach was going to fall out of his body. Soon, the face of an immense young Asian woman filled his view.  It grew closer, until one of her massive brown eyes loomed in front of him.  An aching pain, mild compared to how his stomach felt, spread across his forearm. He instinctively scratched. 

 

 

He looked down, and two inch tall letters appeared.

 

LAUREN

 

 

The titaness saw his discomfort and drew him closer.

 

As Lauren noticed  the tiny man rub at his arm, she felt a small pain on her opposite forearm. She brought it to her face, very nearly smacking one hand with the other.

 

 

Tom grabbed onto one of the gigantic fingers for dear life.  As the giantess’s arm stretched over him, he heard a loud shout, saying his name.  ‘I guess that’s as close to whispering as she can get’, he internally smirked.

 

After his head cleared from all the motion, he realized something. This had happened to both of them, at the same time.  They…   But, there was no possible  way! He was in his early 40’s, and she looked to be about 22.

 

The loud shout that meant she was whispering echoed. “What’s your name? Mine’s Lauren.”

 

“T...Tom”, he shouted as loud as he could, voice quavering in fear.

 

“Well, well, well”, she said “It looks like we found our other halves.”

 

“But.. it can’t… I’m too old!”

 

The same voice he had just heard, now was in his head, in a normal volume.

 

“I think what I’m doing now, proves it”, it said, with a gentle warmth.

 

“But… the age difference”, he protested.

 

“I guess fate doesn’t care about that.”, Lauren said, gently.

 

A moan echoed through his head. “H..Hang on, baby”

 

He saw the fingers that towered above him expand seemingly miles into the air. He was so shocked, he forgot the pet name Lauren called him.

 

Lauren felt herself grow bigger. Her butt now covered several states.  ‘Well, no one really knows what happens in a situation like this. Because it’s never happened’, she thought with a laugh.

 

Tom climbed out of a now ditch sized wrinkle of Lauren’s colossal hand.

 

Her hand had pulled back, as she grew. The Asian young woman’s face filled his entire field of view.  Maybe it was because of the new connection they had, but, she was incredibly beautiful.

 

 

“Those dumb bitches at school!”, her voice thundered.  It didn’t feel deafening like it did before, even though he could hear her voice in his head, and outside, as well.

 

“Wait’ll they see this!”, she smirked.

 

“..I..I think most of the country can see this, beautiful.”

 

He felt his face heat up, and could see the enormous face in front of him turn red.

 

“You.. really mean that, don’t you?”, she said, softly

 

He nodded. “I’ve been waiting so long… I thought it’d never happen”, his vision grew cloudy, as tears fell.

 

The same thing happened on the gigantic face in front of him “I haven’t been waiting as long as you, but, I know the feeling.”

 

 

Lauren stared at the tiny man in her hand. ‘So long..so long we’ve had to wait’. She slowly brought him up to her lips, and felt a microscopic brush on her bottom lip. He had kissed her.  Her first kiss, and it felt electrifying!

 

 

Tom stared at the lip that was three times his size.  Logically, he should be scared at the thought of a mouth that could swallow him without even knowing it.  But...But, she was his other half.  As hard as it was to get around the age difference, that was a concrete fact.  So, he kissed the massive lip in front of him.

 

A burning feeling, like she was sitting on a fire, erupted from her left butt cheek.  As she looked back, she saw a mushroom cloud spreading upward.  ‘They nuked me!’, she thought, astounded ‘Those fuckers irradiated and killed people, just to try to kill me!’  

 

As his gigantic soulmate looked backward, Tom pitched off of her hand as it tilted.  He screamed as Lauren’s giant breasts, the sculpted wall of her abs, and finally, her beyond mountainous genitalia, flew past.  He finally hit the ground, after a fall that, by all rights, should have turned him into a fine red mist.

 

He gaped, as he saw his love’s balls. They were now so huge, he could not even see the end of them.  He looked around, and saw buildings, cars, people, trapped in the giant forest that was Lauren’s pubic hair.

 

She shuddered as he saw several buildings flattened under her titanic weight.  He heard Lauren’s voice in his head, accompanied by booming thunder.  “You assholes nuked me!  People are dead, because of you!”

 

He heard the noise of several engines. As he turned around, he saw two tanks, and a few personnel carriers zoom to a stop in front of him.

 

A man, dressed in what Tom guessed to be a very high ranking uniform, stepped out and approached him.

 

“You’re under arrest! You’ve obviously got something to do with this.. this terrorism! Men!”, he pointed at Tom.

 

“Yes, sir, General Livingston!”, two men came forward, pushing his arms against his back.

 

 

Not even knowing if she’d hear him, he said ‘Lauren!’

 

A sound like an unimaginable weight was being compressed sounded. Lauren’s gargantuan face filled the sky.

 

“There is NO WAY you are taking him!”, she snarled, in both a normal voice and her deafening voice.

 

The soldiers holding him fell to the ground, as did all of the people, due to the power of her voice’s sound waves.

 

Her massive fingers came down. With a gentleness that  one would not think a being so huge could have, she picked Tom up. Very slowly, very carefully, she raised him up to her right ear.

 

Getting the idea, he crawled into the ear canal.

 

“I can hear you just fine no matter where you are”, she said, “But it’s safer in there for you, for now.

 

A booming groan filled the chamber, and it began to expand larger.

 

“Morons fired some tank shells at me”, she said in a snide tone. “I’m….sorry”, her voice turned apologetic, “ I covered a good portion of the rest of the country, when I came.”

 

“None of this is your fault, my love. You didn’t choose for this to happen.”

 

“No, I didn’t”, her voice seemed different. “But, I have to live with the consequences.  As much as I don’t want to, I need to take control of things, due to how huge I am.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I need to become the planet’s first Queen. I’m the only one who can make things right.”

 

“That… that seems drastic.”

 

“I’ve got to do it. And you’ll be here, to stop me from going overboard.”

 

“Yes, I will.”

 

Everything shook, in a quake that seemed like it would never end. Finally, he took a look outside her ear.  The void of space loomed. He figured that a good portion of the country had been smashed under Lauren’s almost continent sized feet.

 

“I don’t know how, but, I think they can all still hear me”

 

Once again, Tom heard her voice both in his head, and externally.

 

“People of Earth. I am your new Queen.  By dint of my size, I will take control of this planet.  I will stop your petty squablings, and lead Earth into a age of peace and prosperity.”

 

“But, first, I have personal business to tend to.”

 

“Tom, my soulmate, my anchor, my strength. Will you be mine?  I will cherish and love you, all the days of my life.”

 

“L..Lauren. I never thought anything like this could ever happen!  I thought I’d be alone forever. I love you, and I’ll  be with you, now and forever.”

 

“Then, by the power vested in me as the Queen Of Earth, I pronounce us husband and wife.”

 

She brought her gigantic finger to her ear, With him on it, she slowly raised it to her lips. He repeated his action of earlier. And so, he was married to his other half, the ruler of the entire planet.

 

Not too bad of a love story, for two people who had started off so empty and alone.