- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The beginning of your new life, have fun~ 

It was supposed to be a fun night back at her place, a single fling, a one night stand. However, for the man currently being lead through the door of apartment 512, well, let’s just say he’ll be staying here a lot longer than he had hoped. The apartment was on the fifth floor of a rather large complex, it probably had over a hundred rooms. He wasn’t exactly sure how many floors there were, but there was probably at least ten, not that it mattered much to him. His plan was simple, get in and get out in the morning.

The woman herself was quite the beauty, she stood at about 5’3”, though the black high heels she wore made it harder to tell her exact height. Her red dress fit perfectly well with her slim figure, and her long brunette hair swayed as she unlocked the door to the apartment. Before long she’d turn to him, her brown eyes beckoning him to enter as she gave him a smile. This man, yourself, couldn’t pass up on this opportunity.

You both walked into her small apartment, herself locking the door behind you as you walk into a small kitchen. You didn’t pay too much attention to it though. There was another door to the side which appeared to lead into the bathroom, but the important door was right in front of you. Opening the door, she’d lead you into a larger room which appeared to be both a living room and a bedroom. There was a bed on the right side, hugging the wall. On the opposite end of it was a set of dressers, a tv standing on some cabinets and a small potted plant in the corner. In the middle of the room stood a table with some chairs. There was also windows on the wall in front of you, looking down into the street below.

The entire apartment was a slight bit messy, a few wrappers and an empty bottle of soda on the table, as well as a noticeable bit of dust covering the carpet. “Sorry for the mess, I didn’t expect a guest tonight.” She spoke with a smirk as she sat on the bed. You definitely didn’t mind the mess, who cares when in front of you stood a beauty waiting for you. You moved quickly, sitting next to her as you began to lean in for a kiss. She’d smile, closing her eyes as she leaned towards you as well. Within moments you were in a soft embrace, her lips touching your own. It was a bit surprising however when she moved her tongue into your mouth. You didn’t try to stop her, and before long the kissing became a bit more passionate as her tongue slid across yours. You couldn’t help but notice an odd feeling, like something just landed on your tongue. You ignored it, thinking it was just your imagination as the kiss continued.

Eventually you felt her start to lay onto the bed, yourself following suit as you laid on top of her. Your body pushed against her, and you were about to end the kiss before you felt an odd sensation against your neck. You noticed her hand pressing some kind of small slip of paper against you, the paper itself burning up as it left a stinging feeling. However, before you had a chance to question it you began to feel dizzy. Your vision was blurry and the lips you were just kissing started to feel like they were getting farther away. In fact, it started to look like the entire room was getting farther away, as if you were somehow sinking into the ground.

You heard a chuckle coming from your partner, one which seemed to only get louder by the second. “Sorry, I hope you didn’t get the wrong idea about me letting you fuck me or something silly like that.” Another mocking laugh would follow. The sinking sensation would start to fade, but the odd perspective did not. It didn’t take long to realize what happened, but it was hard to understand how it was possible. You were shrunk, standing at about 6 inches tall atop the belly of the woman who cast some kind of spell on you. Of course you’d immediately want to ask why or how, but before you could she started to talk.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. ‘How did this happen? Why did you shrink me? You won’t get away with this!’ I heard it all before already every other time I shrank someone. Well the answers are simple, I used a sigil to steal your size and turn it into mana. Before you ask, yes I use it to cast spells, but I mostly use it to conjure up food or drinks when I don’t feel like cooking, which is often. And yea, you can’t get your size back once I use up the mana.” She explaining in a way in which she herself seemed annoyed by giving you such exposition.

“Anyways, the point is, you’re tiny now, deal with it.” She gave an unsympathetic shrug as she then smirked again. “Don’t get the wrong idea, I still wanna fuck with you, just not in the way you may have imagined~” Her hand began to reach for you. You didn’t have much time to react as the large fingers wrapped around your body, tightly holding you in her grasp as she began to lift you up and bring her lower down her body. You’d get a good view of her form from above as she did this, her figure seeming so much larger from this perspective, it was hard to think she was shorter than you a few moments ago.

She continued to move you down, the view slowly shifting to her large and soft thighs, moving down her legs and to her now bare feet, beautifully decorated with black nail polish on her toenails. You felt your body get released, unceremoniously dropped onto the soft mattress below, making you slightly bounce as you found yourself surrounded on both sides by her soles. Hearing a slight chuckle, you didn’t have long before the two feet smacked against you, smushing you tightly between the two soft, and kind of sweaty, soles.

You tried to struggle, pushing against the walls of flesh, but ultimately your efforts seemed pointless as your body got tightly squeezed and rolled around. Her feet needed to only rub against one another for you to be a helpless doll, toyed with by some girl’s soles. It took a few moments before she stopped, purposefully shoving your face under her toes as they squeezed around your head. “Mmmm, I always like feeling you under my feet a lil before letting you go~”

For a second these words seemed to almost sound hopefully to your tiny ears. However, her hasty clarification would soon change that. “Oh, no, I don’t mean by growing you back! You’re never gonna get big again. Though, you will get smaller~” With another cackle, you’d feel her toes squeeze your head tightly. You struggled in panic, feeling like your head might fall off as you could barely breathe. Her hand slowly moved behind your back, yourself feeling another paper burn against your body. This time it was considerably more painful as you squirmed in reaction. However, it was all in vain, and before long you felt the magic take effect.

The toes started to feel a lot bigger and stronger, your body becoming completely pinned under her second toe and unable to move. You felt the foot moving around somewhere, carrying you like a gigantic crane. The pressure suddenly increased on you as she started to take a step off the bed. It was utterly unbearable, and the pain of the massive toe upon you felt like it’d turn you to a stain at any moment. It didn’t help that the foot smell was so much stronger at this size, the stench burning your nostrils.

Just as it felt like you couldn’t take it anymore, you felt the pressure recede, followed by a small drop onto the hard wooden parquet floor below. After regaining your senses, you’d turn around and look up to see the enormous woman looming above you. To say she was big would be an understatement. Her body was so massive that she could easily tower over the tallest of buildings. Her toe which just held you captive was bigger than a house on its own. It was hard to tell, but you figured you were around a milimeter tall.

Her gaze never left as she stared down at you, crossing her arms and smirking. “Well, this is it. I’ve gotten all I needed for you and now you can go ahead and live the rest of your life as a lil ant in my apartment.” She talked so casually, like it was an ordinary occurrence followed by a simple farewell. In some frustration, you tried to yell up at her, but she didn’t seem to react, she couldn’t hear you at all.

“So yeah, try not to get eaten by a bug, and have a great life! I’m gonna go make myself something to eat. See ya never, loser~” And with that she’d give a mocking wave, turning around as she started to walk away into the kitchen in the distance. This would be the last time she talked to you directly, the last time she even thought about your existence. You were left to stand there, shocked and scared, to the constant tremors and thundering sound of her steps as she walked away to live her ordinary life, completely uncaring to the life of the new bug in the building. 

Chapter End Notes:

If you liked this story, please check out my Deviantart for more! 

https://www.deviantart.com/goddessvatrena