- Text Size +

Andy looked away from his TV and down at his coffee table, where he had his bare feet propped up next to the open pizza box as he lounged in his pajamas, settling in for the night after a long day. 

“So like… what did you do before this?” He casually asked, taking a sip of his beer. 


Brandon let his arms drop as he peeked his head around the edge of the massive foot that stood just over three times taller than himself, up the length of the towering legs and immensely wide torso to where Andy's face loomed in the distance. 


As he took in the sight: shaved head, cropped black beard, rugged masculine features… 

It passed through his mind yet again that this was the face he'd be spending his life seeing. 

He tried not to let the thought linger. 


“I was… a… cashier…” the shrunken man replied, trying to catch his breath. 

“Ohhh got it, got it…” Andy took another bite of pizza, silently chewing as he looked down at his recent purchase. “So like, did you get fired or something?” 

Brandon let out a big exhale, looking away for a moment. 

“The uh… company was… downsizing…” 

“Hahaha!” a booming laugh rang out into the room. “Sorry little dude. That's just wayyy too good.” 

Brandon cringed as the huge toes above his head flexed, the joints cracking audibly. 


Under ordinary circumstances, the two men in the room (who were roughly the same age, mid-20s) could have been your average pair of friendly roommates who got along fairly well. 

Unfortunately for one of them, these were far from ordinary circumstances… 


“Hey by the way, keep rubbing. You're doing pretty good,” the giant smiled expectantly. 

“Yes sir…” Brandon spoke obediently, placing his hands back on the clammy, thick skin of the much larger man's sole and shoving into it with all his might, grunting with effort. 

“Hehe…” Andy chuckled at his new foot slave. “You must have really run out of options, huh? I mean, you chose this, sold yourself… and you knew it was permanent… right?” 


The regret in the tiny man's sigh was audible. 

“Yeah… I did… I had nowhere else to turn… nothing left…” 

“Nah dude,” the giant casually dismissed him. “There's always hope for things to turn around. I mean… not for you now, though. Heh” 

The little man's face burned hot with a mix of anger and humiliation as he tried to just focus on his work, kneading his hands into the expanse of flesh. 

“Oh, I got an itch. Can you get that for me, little guy? It's right under the ball of my foot.” 

The giant wiggled his toes, the entire sole scrunching up and smoothing out with the movements. Brandon looked up, seeing the spot, and reached his hand up. His face got even redder as he realized he couldn't reach, and his owner did too. 


“Oh! Hehehe… don’t worry, man. I got you.” 

Andy lowered his foot, angling it forward until it grazed the top of the tiny man's head. 

“Ooo yeah, that was it! Keep doing that.” 

Brandon's face twisted in confusion as the bottom of Andy's foot filled his vision. 

“Doing… what?” 

“Whatever you just did! Felt good.” 

“B-But… you just touched the top of my head…” Brandon stammered nervously. 

“Ohhh it was your hair? That makes sense,” Andy mused. “Well like… keep rubbing it into the spot.” 

“B-But I- I…” Brandon sighed. “Yes sir…” 

The tiny man hesitantly pushed his head into the spot under the ball of the giant foot before grinding his head back and forth. 

“Ahhh there you go! That did it…” Andy sighed in relief. “Good job, buddy!” 

Brandon pulled his head back, waiting for the foot to return to its standing position, but it simply stayed there like a ceiling, and the toes started wiggling just behind him… almost playfully. 

Once more, the meaty surface undulated in waves, almost hypnotically… wrinkling up and stretching out, wrinkling up and stretching out… 


“Give it a kiiiss~?” 

Andy snickered like his bro just lost a dare. 

Brandon wanted to scream, his breath getting faster as he psyched himself up. He closed his eyes and tried to conjure a pleasant memory, maybe one of his few exes. The image formed ever so faintly in Brandon’s mind… 


… her lovely face smiling… her wavy mane of silky hair tumbling to her shoulders… short skirt fluttering on her smooth skin… her painted nails caressing his cheek… her soft curves traced by his eager palms… 


… before shoving his face deep into the tough, sweaty ridges, lips puckered as he planted a kiss, pulling away as fast as he could. 

Andy's laughter boomed overhead as he stood his foot back up for Brandon to keep massaging. 


The image was gone. 


“Dude, you're hilarious!” Andy said to his pet. “I mean, it took me… what? A week to break you in? You barely even fought back!” 

Brandon felt a pit form in his stomach as he looked at his hands that had already resumed their position kneading Andy's sole. 

“Couldn't be me, man. Couldn't be me,” Andy shook his head as he leaned back. “I would've never done what you did. Give myself away to be shrunk down and turned into someone's little toy? Fuck that!” 

The tiny man shook his head, silently cursing himself as he tried to block out the voice that he knew he'd never be able to. 


“Like, no way I'm licking another dude's feet, you know?” He tilted his head, looking down at the other man expectantly. “Speaking of… when you're not talking, you need to keep that mouth working. You got that?” 

Brandon's face went pale, eyes wide as he nodded. 

“Y-Yeah… yes sir. Got it.” 

Brandon could almost hear his heartbeat in his ears as the one task he'd been hoping to be spared from tonight was finally demanded of him. 

Nonetheless, he leaned in to obey. 


“See what I mean?” Andy smiled as he watched Brandon. “You're perfect for this! So submissive… I don't know how you do it, man…” 

Face burning with shame yet again, the tiny man took a shaky breath as he looked back at the wall of wrinkled skin in front of him and tried to ignore the sting of the giant man's words. He forced his tongue out of his mouth and closed his eyes as if that would make the following moment of contact any better. As the salty musk permeated his tongue, Brandon wondered if he would ever get used to it or if it would be this bad every time. 

He wasn't sure which was worse. 


“Ooo yeah, that's the stuff! Really get in there!” Andy said happily. 

A shudder went down Brandon's spine as his owner clenched his toes in pleasure, smushing the wrinkled flesh even more into the slave's little face as his master continued speaking. 

“And for the rest of your life, too!” Andy exclaimed. “I mean, damn dude… I can't imagine.” 

Brandon resisted the urge to bite his master and simply kept up his demeaning labor underfoot. 

Suddenly, Brandon almost gagged as his tongue was dragged up the length of Andy's sole as the giant lowered his foot once more, forcing Brandon to stumble back, almost falling over. 

Andy looked down as he pointed his toes at Brandon, his digits writhing in the tiny man's face as he addressed him again. 

“Hey can you get between my toes?” He asked casually as if it was the most normal favor in the world. “You haven't been paying them enough attention. Gonna need you to put in a little more effort, buddy.” 

Brandon swallowed hard, hesitating a moment… as if to prove something. 

Then, Andy's face got slightly more serious as he clenched his toes hard in front of his tiny slave, breaking into a smile again as he watched the little man perk up in response. 

“Y-Yes sir!” Brandon stammered sheepishly. “Right away!” 

A more sinister laugh rumbled deep in Andy's throat as he leaned back once more, enjoying the feeling of his obedient little pet getting to work. 


“Ohhh that's good! Your tongue feels great, dude.” Andy moaned contentedly. “Honestly, you're a natural at this!” 

Brandon grimaced as he lapped at the soft flesh between Andy's big and second toes, his head thrust between them. 

“I mean, I almost couldn't imagine you doing anything else with the talent you have! I think you've finally found a good fit for yourself…” Andy squinted down at the shrunken Brandon, smirking as he recalled their first “inside joke” earned a few days prior. 

“Wouldn't you agree, little man?” 


At the haunting words, Brandon slowly forced his gaze to meet his owner's, instantly regretting it as he looked back down, shivering in sheer intimidation as he nodded his head vigorously. 

“YES! Yes sir!” Brandon cringed at himself as he cried out. “I… I belong here, sir!” 

“Hehe… good boy.” Andy's voice growled. 


As he lounged on his couch, eating his pizza and drinking his beer, Andy enjoyed the feeling of the tiny little man quivering between his toes, lapping at them like a dog, being slowly grinded between them as he worked tirelessly. 


“I bet you were kinda hoping for a girl, huh?” Andy eventually broke the silence, smiling down at his pet. 

The tiny man's heart skipped a beat as his eyes snapped up. 

“W-What?” 

“You know…” the giant smirked knowingly. “... to buy you. You were probably hoping for some sexy lady, weren't you?” 

“Y-Yeah… I was…” Brandon muttered through gritted teeth. 

“Ha! You and me both, man! I wanted a hot little doll to be my foot slave. My girl works so hard, always so busy, and I don't think she'd mind, you know? Just something nice to look at and boss around a little.” 

Leaning his foot to the side, Andy looked down at the little man with a grin. 

“Don't get me wrong though, little dude. You're cool too!” 

“Thank you, sir…” Brandon let out another long sigh as he massaged one of Andy's toes, trying not to feel utterly emasculated as his hands fell into a rhythm. 


He tried to let his mind wander again, closing his eyes. He could just see her face again… could he have reached out to her when the eviction notice came? They hadn't ended on bad terms… 

Would it be her toes he'd be rubbing now? He remembered painting them for her, admiring their softness, their smoothness, their adorable little shapes wriggling happily at his touch… 

Would it be her face looming over him, smiling down? Her skin was so smooth, and her smile was so bright… 

Would it be her sweet voice rumbling like gentle thunder? He could just hear it now… if only he hadn't acted so hastily… so desperately… 


“No problem, little buddy!” Andy exclaimed, squeezing his toes around Brandon in a sort of hug. “I wouldn't give you up for anything now! … You’re mine. My little foot buddy!” 

Brandon shuddered, closing his eyes as he grunted from the pressure of the rough hug, nodding defeatedly. 

“Yes sir…” 

“I feel a little bad for you though,” Andy frowned. “No more girls for you, buddy… ever. That's gotta suck, you know?” 

Brandon didn't even bother answering. 

“I mean, sorry if it's personal, but… did you ever get a chance to lose your virginity?” 


Brandon felt an ache between his legs as he stared blankly into the short, wiry hairs that stood out on the tops of the rough, colossal toes that held him in their swampy, clammy grasp. 

He found himself unable to close his eyes, to even try and find the image… 

He wondered if it would eventually fade. 


He slowly shook his head, taking a deep breath. 

“No… sir.” 

“Damn dude,” Andy shook his head too. “Sorry you'll never get a chance. Kinda stuck with me from now on, you know? Gonna have to get used to that.” 

“I… know… sir.” Brandon grunted, gritting his teeth again as he tried to not let the finality of his situation sink into his mind. 

He didn't know if it would break trying to fully process it. 


“Yeah, too bad,” Andy casually sighed. “Eventually me and my girl will move in together, but that doesn't mean you get any funny ideas. You got that, buddy?” 

Brandon bit his lip. In all honesty, he'd been hoping to at least steal some glances, maybe sneak off into a corner somewhere and… there was that ache again. 

But no, he wasn't sure it would be worth the consequences… 

“uh- Of course! Yes sir!” the compliant toy chirped, still bracing against the tight grip. 

“Good boy,” said Andy with genuine appreciation in his voice. “Here little guy, I think you've earned this.” 

The giant released his tiny slave, letting him tumble back onto the surface of the coffee table as the foot ascended once more. He finished his last slice of pizza, tearing off a little chunk of crust and holding it up. 

“You hungry, buddy~?” He said as if to a puppy. 

Brandon's eyes lit up as he looked at the morsel, his stomach rumbling. He almost didn't think about how low his life was now… literally feeding on the scraps of his master's table. Almost. 

Yes sir!” Brandon almost yipped. 

“Ok, buddy,” Andy said, visibly excited for this next part. “Siiit~!” 

Brandon's heart dropped into his empty stomach at the command, and he hesitated, the now forced smile frozen on his face. 

Sit.” Andy's voice rumbled from above more sternly. 


With a shaky breath and another nod, Brandon assumed the position that his owner had trained him to when given the command. He got on his knees, sitting on his heels as he rested his hands in his lap, leaning forward as he craned his neck up to look at his master. 

“Gooood boy!” Andy chuckled, unable to contain his amusement at the display. 

Brandon trembled with a mixture of rage, despair, and so many other things as he forced himself to hold the position until Andy was satisfied. 

“Here you go, little dude,” Andy finally chuckled, placing the piece of bread under his toes and giving it a firm squeeze. 

Brandon allowed even the fake smile he'd been holding to fade as he watched the thick toes descend yet again, this time holding his dinner in their grasp. 

“Eat up, man!” Andy encouraged. “Fresh out the oven! Hehe” 

Brandon forced himself to crawl closer, holding out his hands as Andy's toes slowly relaxed and dropped the greasy meal into them. 

“Thank you, sir.” Brandon grumbled, doing his best to sound like he meant it. 

The little man stared at the sweat-glazed bread for a moment, his face twisted as the musk wafted up from it, before closing his eyes and forcing himself to take the first bite, chew it begrudgingly, and choke it down. 

Andy leaned back, keeping his bare soles looming just above his new favorite entertainment as he watched him eat his dinner. 


As he ate, Brandon allowed his eyes to wander around the living room. His eyes scanned all of the impossibly massive furniture that looked like a skyline, the everyday objects that outsized him, that he'd once been able to pick up and move without barely a thought but never would again. 

He couldn't feel any smaller. 

Maybe that was a sensation he should get used to, he thought. 

Having not had much time to think in the past week since he made the last big life decision that he'd ever get to, it only just now hit him as he kept on looking that the inside of this apartment was now his entire world… indefinitely. 

The only time he'd get to see the outside again wouldn't be from walking around on his own in the fresh air, and he could forget seeing it through a windshield while sitting behind the wheel of a car ever again. Instead, the most he'd get is trying to sneak glances during break times on days when Andy brought him along on… insole duty… 

His whole life, Brandon had always wanted to be tougher, so the safety effects of the shrinking process had initially sounded like a relief. Reassuring, even. Just like how cutting his losses and starting over with a simpler life, one with someone else taking care of all the decisions for him had sounded nice, like the weight of the world was finally off his shoulders. 

If it wasn't for the memories he'd gathered from only a few days of the crushing pressure restricting all movement, along with the all-consuming darkness, the swelteringly humid heat, the unbearably pungent musk, the infuriating groping of those monstrous digits, all while that insufferable voice boomed overhead… 


… “Dude, you're a perfect fit!!!” … 


… then Brandon could have laughed at irony. 

A chill running down his spine, Brandon simply kept eating as he looked out in front of him, enjoying the expanse of the coffee table as he kept his back to the two things that he knew would always loom over his life but maybe for a moment could ignore. 

However, before he could finish his dinner, before the feeling of acceptance could really settle in, the peaceful silence was shattered. 


“You did good today, Bug.” Andy praised his pet. 


Brandon froze, taking a deep breath before turning himself to raise his gaze up and meet his owner's eyes far above. 

He knew his fate was sealed, was willing to try and come to terms with the consequences of his actions, but damn it if he didn't still have a shred of dignity. 


“Please… please, man… I get it, ok? You own me. Bought me fair and square. I did this to myself. I need to accept my place... It is what it is… But can you just please… please … use my real name?” 


Andy immediately sighed, annoyed that the moment was ruined. 

“Are you really gonna make me do this every time, little guy?” He scolded, raising his foot up menacingly. “You were doing so well, too...” 

Brandon instantly regretted his actions as he got to his knees again, dropping what was left of his food. 

He knew very well the punishment for defiance. Very well. 

Nobody wanted a self-important tiny. 


“N-No! I didn't mean it, sir!” He begged. “Please, don't!” 

“No no,” Andy chided calmly, shaking his head. “You're never gonna learn unless I stamp it into that little head of yours. Now hold still...” 

“No! Please sir, don't! I'll be good, I promise! Stop!” Brandon whined. 

“Sorry, buddy…” Andy sighed, sounding disappointed as he lifted his foot to its highest point. 

“No! STOP! NOOOO- MMMPH!!” Brandon's scream was quickly muffled by the stomp. 

With a firm, meaty slap, Andy brought his foot down, pressing the shrunken man into the surface of the table, his tiny body splayed spread eagle as it was smothered into the hot flesh, squirming pitifully. 

“Guess I'm wearing socks again tonight,” Andy groaned in annoyance, hating how steamy it got when he slept with socks on. However, he was unable to hold back a smile as he felt the impotent squirms under his foot spike in intensity after he said it. 

“Don't worry, little buddy…” Andy assured his new lifelong friend. 


“You'll get used to it.” 


_______ 

The End (...?) 



Chapter End Notes:

In all seriousness, I am intending this to be a one-off. There will be more emasculating, underfoot M/m shenanigans just like this in the future though! 

Thank you all for reading! I hope you enjoyed! 

Please leave a review if you did :)