- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Hello, I hope you enjoy this written introductory piece I decided to create(it was fun to create indeed, and I'm really glad I can share the story); Here is a link to my Patreon if you would like to support and are interested in more of this(or "Book/Novel 2, Sequel to "A Journey Through The Dark Loving Goddess")or other creative works: https://www.patreon.com/GemIlluminated(I enjoy writing a myriad of stories, each interwoven into a tapestry of hidden meanings waiting to be unlocked for those who can understand the message within)


Prologue

After two weeks had elapsed, with David passing Alice’s trials of death & love together with her, Alice had her sights on a new project.  She saw many wars waged throughout the world as she viewed online social media, with many instances of toxic masculinity displayed.  In order to help heal Mother Earth, Alice decided these “men” in these wars needed rehabilitation through her own form of “education”.  Just as Alice had previously magically transported David and her into a different realm where she stood 200 feet tall amidst a big city, so would she with an army of 100,000 soldiers, ranging from 5’5” to 6’5”, as she would show them her tough yet well-meaning love.


Chapter 1: Return Of The Goddess

As They opened their eyes, confused with the new realm they had been magically teleported to, they heard quaking footsteps in the metropolis they were currently in.  The troopers held their guns close to their chest as they heard a booming yet lovely voice in the distance.  “I’ve brought you all here to help you boys learn a valuable lesson,” Alice said as she appeared before an army of 100,000 military personnel in a very large crowded square in the center of the city.  She wore a short sheer silky red flowing dress, accentuating her bosom & her curves, as well as a black satin lace up y-back thong underneath, with its pretty laces crisscrossing the front like a corset.  The soldiers, afraid of the giantess towering above them, began opening fire on her with their assault rifles, grenades, and tanks.  “Let me reduce you naughty boys to size; this city is already too packed,” Alice said before any of the explosives could reach her soft yet beautifully firm body, with them being shrunk as they effortlessly bounced off her seemingly steel-like skin, respective to the new 6 inch size the students found themselves in respective to their preeminent instructor.  The personnel, staring in horror as their explosive efforts proved to be futile in the face of their new adversary, looked up with fear at the imposing gigantic queen above them.  “Now that I have all of your attention, let me begin our lesson,” Alice said as she rose her massive left foot, with her toenails painted a dark bright red, eminently approaching a group of 100 runts beneath her as they attempted to flee the force of dark yet transformative love that she would eventually share with them.


|| End of Introduction ||