Popstars' takeover by Jackshepard
Summary: Just like the main character, I had the idea of this story after I saw a commercial in the street which slogan was "Europe is yours".
This is my 1st attempt at a story, I just hope you'll like it, even if English is not my main language.
3 pop stars take their revenge on men, shrinking a whole continent to nearly nothing, and having fun with it.
Categories: Insertion, Butt, Vore, Instant Size Change, Violent, Slave, Mouth Play, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2720 Read: 33151 Published: April 06 2009 Updated: May 22 2009

1. Chapter 1: Preparing for fun by Jackshepard

2. Chapter 2 by Jackshepard

3. Chapter 3 by Jackshepard

Chapter 1: Preparing for fun by Jackshepard
Author's Notes:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: Minor spoiler on "Lost" season 4 ending.
Rihanna will always remember her 21st birthday. When her boyfriend beat her just a week before this great event in a young woman’s life, the barbados R&B star felt very diminished, even if she received lots of kind words from her fans all around the world, and that all the medias blamed her violent boyfriend. After a few pics of her scarred face leaked on the internet and in all the gossip newspapers all around the world, everyone was shocked when she decided to stick up with her boyfriend again. But nobody knew what she had in store.
They decided to go to Europe and spend a few days in Paris to revive their love again. She had the idea when she was in the hospital after being attacked. She was Reading a woman’s magazine and she saw that ad for a traveling company. The ad said Ť Europe is yours ť. She had prepared the shrinking gun she bought a few days ago on eBay, and was amazed it successfully passed the customs. In only two days, the young couple went all around the French capital. On a Saturday night, she decided to finally get rid of this bullshit she called Ť Honey ť only a few weeks ago. With her cellphone, she called her friends who waited for her next to the English coast. She began to tease her boyfriend with a really hot outfit. She then proposed to bind him for the hot night of sex Chris Brown wasn’t even hoping. He agreed and she gave him a glass of Champagne in which she added a sleeping pill before she bound him. When he fell asleep, she took her car and drove to the English coast where her friends were waiting for her on their yacht. A few hours later, she finally arrived on the yacht and took her shrinking gun from her purse.
Katy Perry and Beyoncé were there. Katy Perry asked her if she was really sure. Rihanna didn’t even replied and shot at the European coast, which shrunk to the diameter of a plate in a matter of seconds. She bent down and picked up the old continent. The 3 pop singers looked in awe at the shrunken continent. Ť What should we do next ? ť, asked Beyoncé. Ť We’ll bother about it later ť replied Rihanna. Ť But let’s take an apetizer ť.
*****************
The drug effect was sarting to fade, and with the earthquake caused by the shrinking continent, Chris got up with a big headache, and instantly understood his girlfriend went somewhere. Ť Hopefully, she’s as bad at making bounds as at cooking. ť he thought while breaking free from his bounds. Ť I’m gonna kill this bitch when I find her ť. He dressed up and put his sunglasses on before going out from the hotel. Everyone was shocked from the earthquake that happened just after a violent flash in the sky which reminded everyone of the blowing up of the Island moving in Lost’s season 4 finale.
A few people pointed at the sky screaming Ť What’s that ? Is that a plane ? A spaceship ? No ! It’s a super big finger ! ť, as Rihanna’s right index smashed only a few hundred miles away from Paris.

******************
Ť Be careful, you’re crushing everything ! ť Katy said when she saw Rihanna’s finger dangerously approaching from France. They put the shrunken continent on a plate and put it on a table. Ť We should spare it so we can enjoy this power as long as we can ť, Beyoncé said. They decided to cut every country apart, and they cut it in small parts (on their scale). Katy finished to spread the butter on the toasts they had prepared for this occasion.
Chapter 2 by Jackshepard
Author's Notes:
The girls have a slight taste of this unlimited power...
As the European geography was changed by the 3 goddesses, new mountains and valleys were formed under their butter-covered, continent sized knife.
The half a millimeter layer of butter left on it was about 1500ft thick to the poor European people. Each one of them took a country to enjoy for now.
Ť With all these countries to share between us, we’ll have fun for about 10 days, if we use one per day. Well, ladies, enjoy and don’t waste anything. Choose whichever you want, except France, I’ll keep for my personal pleasure as CB is there, well… what’s left of him ! ť, Rihanna said. With that, the 3 girls laughed so loud, it didn’t even registered to the European inhabitants, as the sound wave it provoked was too big to reach their ears.
Beyoncé took Spain between her fingers, careful not to crush Portugal and France under her massive fingers and dropped it on a butter-covered toast and took her 1st bite in it.

As every people in Madrid, Javier got out of his house when he felt the earthquake the goddess created when picking up his country. The massive structure of her fingers could be seen for miles as she left the country in the sky that was the goddesses’ yacht ceiling. Due to her sheer size, no one was able to see past her 3 miles thick nails which were covered with a 4000 ft thick layer of red nail polish. Every man watched these big brown mountains, when a very violent earthquake shoke the whole country before the two fingers that held the country disappeared before it was replaced with a 10 miles wide moon-like eye that examined them for a few seconds before it was replaced by a pair of lips 2 miles thick. A pink monster the size of 3 countries came out from it and ran between the two gigantic lips before they opened, revealing the black hole of her mouth.
The lips parted and a Small earthquake was felt by everyone as Beyoncé put the doomed country on her tongue. Their sky was a pink ceiling 200 miles high in the air. No one was able to understand what happened nor where they were. A few ones understood they were in a mouth by recognizing th shape of the mountain-sized teeth and uvula very far in the back. The night fell as she closed her mouth. Then, everything was tossed around as the R&B singer began to chew on her prey. Due to their minute size, there were many survivors who weren’t killed during the chewing procčs, but they were now swimming in an océan of saliva mixed with rock islands that were all what was left of their country, as well as bread islands. Everything shook again as the tongue was moving again. Ť We’re about to be swallowed ! ť was all that many could scream as they say the approaching uvula while they were pressed to the paste of bread mixed with rocks.


Hmmmmm ! Beyoncé said as she felt the millions of souls sliding down her throat.
-What did it taste like ?, Katy asked
-Just like eating bread & butter for breakfast, but with an extra sexual turn-on ! I feel so horny now. With that, she unzipped her jeans and her hand reached for her pussy, and then her clit.

Victoria and Gael were thrown on Beyoncé’s index finger during the earthquake that happened when she put the country on her tongue. As her index finger enterd her pussy, they hugged each other in a futile attempt to protect their loved one from what was about to happen to them. With the movement, they fell on Beyoncé’s vaginal floor, where there were massive transparent sructures about 2000 feet long. As they began to feel like sperm cells Inside a pussy, they realised they were eve smaller than that, as these massive structures were her boyfriend’s sperm cells. They felt reaaaaly Small, and while they tried to figure out their size, they were interrupted by the rumbling caused by her index finger pushed deep Inside her. They hugged again as the planet-sized finger passed above them several times.
End Notes:
This is only the beginning of the fun for our 3 pop stars. Stay tuned for next chapter!
Chapter 3 by Jackshepard
Author's Notes:
I can't take credit for this chapter, as it was written as a PM by Resized on the GTS city forums. He has great ideas, and I hope he'll join me to continue this story.
Seeing how easily an entire country had been reduced to a mere snack, Katy felt her own swell of sexual arousal. She licked her lips and looked down at the remaining tiny countries lying exposed on the plate beneath her like a selection of little biscuits cooked in the shape of the European nations.

"My turn, I think" she smiled.

"What are you going to do?" asked Rihanna, curiously. "Which country do you want? Remember, France - and Chris - belongs to me"

"Oooh, I'm just going to play a little bit... to start with." Katy twisted a lock of hair absently with her fingers. "I think I'll pick.... Germany!"

She crouched down so that the plate was more or less at eye level and inspected the miniaturized German nation. She couldn't believe how small it was: it was utterly incredible. A jug of orange juice stood close by, towering over it, and Katy smiled as she realised it probably contained more liquid than the Pacific Ocean, from the perspective of the micro-population. She might remember that fact for later...

As for the country itself, it was easily small enough to fit entirely in the palm of her hand, should she wish it. Even the largest hills and mountains were hardly more than barely perceptible ridges and wrinkles. She had watched as Rihanna had cut along the line of the Alps with her knife, cutting through and crushing the once-mighty peaks as easily as slicing through a cake. This simple, casual action had triggered devastating landslides, burying many towns and villages, along with their thousands of inhabitants - but from Katy's perspective they were just a few insignificant creases. Even the numerous cities were nothing more than minute grey smudges and imperfections in the coloured surface of the terrain.

Grinning broadly, Katy pulled at one of the locks of hair she had been holding until she had plucked a single infinitesimally thin strand of hair. She held it up, pinched between here thumb and forefinger, for the other girls to see.

"Pretty tiny, huh? But I wonder how big this will look to everybody down there!"

The other two looked on, enthralled as Katy slowly and deliberately lowered the strand of hair towards the land, holding it just above the surface, moving it backwards and forwards as she decided which city to play with. Then her fingers descended once more, brushing the tip of the hair very gently across the landscape.


* * * *

Werner had been having such a great time. He'd spent the night in the company of a couple of really sexy girls - twins, no less! - and now he was walking through Stuttgart on the way to meet up for sex with another woman, the girlfriend of a co-worker. Then the earthquake had struck and the sky had gone all strange! The scattering of clouds overhead had suddenly vanished, blown away by some incredibly powerful and mysterious force, and everything had gone dead. He punched in vain at the buttons of his mobile, trying to get some kind of signal. Then the sky darkened and he was knocked off his feet by another violent tremor, even worse than the first. His stomach lurched, almost as though he was flying and then there was another thump, shattering the last few windows that had remained intact. He looked up to see an impossibly huge metallic object, easily hundreds, if not thousands, of miles long, suddenly descend from above and start slicing through the landscape, far beyond the surrounding hills, somewhere in the direct of the distant Alps. The ground trembled and he could hear a deep rumbling noise from overhead, though he could see nothing but swiftly moving blurry coloured shapes... Clearly some kind of colossal natural disaster had occurred; Werner decided that the safest place would probably be the nearby immense Mercedes-Benz Arena, which had a capacity of nearly 60,000 people - more in a crisis...

* * * *

"Wow, this is so cool! Can you see?"

Katy slowly guided the tiny hair in circles around one of the larger cities in the southern region of the country. With each lazy swirl the tip of the hair passed through the numerous towns arranged around the large urban region, turning them dark and leaving barely visible particles of dust rising from them.

"Watch out, little city! I'm coming to get you!"

The circles became tighter as the hair gradually came closer and closer to the tiny city of Stuttgart...


* * * *

Werner counted himself lucky that the stadium had been so close by. Even so the short journey had been a nightmare. By now, thousands... millions... of people thronged the streets, rushing about, all looking for sanctuary. All trying to work out what had happened to them. Just as he had reached the safety of the stadium something new had happened. An enormous dark pillar had appeared in the sky. It was miles thick and easily a hundred miles long. Through the haze Werner thought he could make out a vague pink shape at the far end. It looked strangely like a gigantic female fingertip - or perhaps two, grasping this vast pillar and guiding it down. Werner shook his head. He must be in shock and hallucinating.

The mighty pillar touched down somewhere to the east. Again, it was clearly far beyond the line of hills, but its size made it seem terrifyingly close. It started moving slowly around the city, leaving towering plumes of smoke and debris. Undoubtedly everything it touched was being obliterated. Werner didn't stop to watch any longer: he forced his way into the stadium along with nearly 100,000 others and started praying.

* * * *

"Aren't you going to crush the city too?" asked Beyoncé

"Of course, but I'm going to do something else special too!"

Katy winked at her friend and slid the tip of the hair between her lips, moistening it with her saliva.

"Crushing stuff's fun, but I wonder just how many people I can pick up using this thing..."

The glistening tip descended once more, until it was just barely touching the city itself. Katy playfully twisted it backwards and forwards between her fingertips watching as the minute city started to crumble and the fragments become glued to the hair.

* * * *

"I'll be good! I'll be good" promised Werner. "I'll treat women with respect. I won't skip work. I'll give money to charity. I'll..."

But it was too late. The vast pillar of doom had returned and it smashed into the centre of Stuttgart. Whole neighbourhoods were instantly crushed; bridges were broken. The larger, more substantial office blocks were either knocked over or collected by the surprisingly rough and jagged surface of the "pillar". Those people still in the street had no chance: they were either squashed instantly, or also glued helplessly to the object. Finally, the mighty stadiums of the city, including the one where Werner cowered were scooped up along with their contents. As the gigantic human hair finally lifted off the ground, leaving behind a blackened smoking crater where Stuttgart had once been, there were just over a million people (including Werner) stuck to its surface.

* * * *

"Wow, I think I can see teeny tiny skyscrapers!"

"Yeah right, all I can see are little specks of dust"

"Hehe, yeah, they're just too small to be seen aren't they!"

Katy inspected the tip of the hair. There seemed to be a small collection of nearly microscopic dots on the surface, only just visible to the naked eye.

"I bet there's millions of people on there!"

Beyoncé put her hands on her hips. "Well, whatcha going to do with them, girlfriend?"

Katy smiled at her. "I think I'll save them for later, along with the rest of the mighty "German empire"

And with that, Katy casually allowed one breast to pop out of her dress, revealing a nipple that was already hard with excitement. She held the hair next to the nipple for a moment smiling at the size difference between it and the micro-population trapped on the strand of hair - and then she brushed the hair against the nipple, despositing the battered city of Stuttgart and its inhabitants onto its surface.

She looked up.

"...Well, unless either of you two girls wants to try rescuing them...?"

She winked.
End Notes:
Will the girls try to save the people on Katy's nipple? Stay tuned for the next chapter!
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1146