- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: Minor spoiler on "Lost" season 4 ending.
Rihanna will always remember her 21st birthday. When her boyfriend beat her just a week before this great event in a young woman’s life, the barbados R&B star felt very diminished, even if she received lots of kind words from her fans all around the world, and that all the medias blamed her violent boyfriend. After a few pics of her scarred face leaked on the internet and in all the gossip newspapers all around the world, everyone was shocked when she decided to stick up with her boyfriend again. But nobody knew what she had in store.
They decided to go to Europe and spend a few days in Paris to revive their love again. She had the idea when she was in the hospital after being attacked. She was Reading a woman’s magazine and she saw that ad for a traveling company. The ad said Ť Europe is yours ť. She had prepared the shrinking gun she bought a few days ago on eBay, and was amazed it successfully passed the customs. In only two days, the young couple went all around the French capital. On a Saturday night, she decided to finally get rid of this bullshit she called Ť Honey ť only a few weeks ago. With her cellphone, she called her friends who waited for her next to the English coast. She began to tease her boyfriend with a really hot outfit. She then proposed to bind him for the hot night of sex Chris Brown wasn’t even hoping. He agreed and she gave him a glass of Champagne in which she added a sleeping pill before she bound him. When he fell asleep, she took her car and drove to the English coast where her friends were waiting for her on their yacht. A few hours later, she finally arrived on the yacht and took her shrinking gun from her purse.
Katy Perry and Beyoncé were there. Katy Perry asked her if she was really sure. Rihanna didn’t even replied and shot at the European coast, which shrunk to the diameter of a plate in a matter of seconds. She bent down and picked up the old continent. The 3 pop singers looked in awe at the shrunken continent. Ť What should we do next ? ť, asked Beyoncé. Ť We’ll bother about it later ť replied Rihanna. Ť But let’s take an apetizer ť.
*****************
The drug effect was sarting to fade, and with the earthquake caused by the shrinking continent, Chris got up with a big headache, and instantly understood his girlfriend went somewhere. Ť Hopefully, she’s as bad at making bounds as at cooking. ť he thought while breaking free from his bounds. Ť I’m gonna kill this bitch when I find her ť. He dressed up and put his sunglasses on before going out from the hotel. Everyone was shocked from the earthquake that happened just after a violent flash in the sky which reminded everyone of the blowing up of the Island moving in Lost’s season 4 finale.
A few people pointed at the sky screaming Ť What’s that ? Is that a plane ? A spaceship ? No ! It’s a super big finger ! ť, as Rihanna’s right index smashed only a few hundred miles away from Paris.

******************
Ť Be careful, you’re crushing everything ! ť Katy said when she saw Rihanna’s finger dangerously approaching from France. They put the shrunken continent on a plate and put it on a table. Ť We should spare it so we can enjoy this power as long as we can ť, Beyoncé said. They decided to cut every country apart, and they cut it in small parts (on their scale). Katy finished to spread the butter on the toasts they had prepared for this occasion.