Big Changes [Commission] by NRawkGTS
Summary: Waking up one day, Ritsuka comes to find some big changes to the Novum Chaldea that he went to sleep in.  And it seems like he's the only one to realize that something strange is a foot, even as the changes are still in the process of happening!

Categories: Breasts, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing Woman, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 11056 Read: 9374 Published: February 20 2022 Updated: November 16 2022
Story Notes:

A series commissioned by Sai.

1. 01 - Master Jacked by NRawkGTS

2. Feeding Frenzy by NRawkGTS

01 - Master Jacked by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2022/02/20]

The previous day ended just like any other, so how did this all happen?  But there is no time fore Ritsuka to ponder or investigate as he is easily dragged along with an excited, energetic Jack!


Tags:  Slow Size Change, Bathing, Bath Play, Cuddles




Master Jacked


“Alright, Ritsuka, my boy.  You’ve done quite enough for one day I’d say.”  Sipping on a cup of tea as his best, and only, contracted Master on staff returned from a field operation to correct yet another minute Singularity that he most definitely was going to keep off the records, Director Goredolf congratulated the young Mage for completing his mission without much incident.  “Make sure to fill your belly and hop in the bath before turning into bed tonight.  There isn’t any more of my salted back bacon left unfortunately, but that Iceni queen fixed a hearty beef stew that should warm you up.”


“Heh, thanks, Director.  You hear that, girls?  Boudica made us stew!”  Far more energetic than someone returning from a battle should be, the dark haired Master looked to the child-sized Servants that returned victoriously with him and smiled.  The ones who had the mentality to match their physical bodies cheered and hurriedly dragged Ritsuka out of the Command Room and towards the kitchen, while the ones that had maturity surpassing the Master’s age quietly followed after, trying to calm the children down.


“It never fails to astound me.  A proper Mage would never allow Familiars to act so… free-spirited, it only invites insurrection and dissension allowing them to think for themselves too much.  Especially in the case of Servants whose ideologies are likely misaligned from your own.  Yet that boy is able to get along with just about any type of personality, and even get bitter enemies to cooperate with one another.”  Just looking at the group around Ritsuka now, only in Chaldea could you find the Wraith of a serial killer, debaucherous lush of an Oni, torture evangelist of an empress and man-slaying kunoichi happily working along side a kindly Occult researcher.  “If only they’d treat the rest of us as kindly.  I still get chills seeing that one after what she said she’d do to me and my entrails last time I spoke to her.”


As if she heard him speaking about her, the violet-haired empress turned her head and smiled playfully at him as they exited the room.


Giggling as the larger man took a nervous half-step back, another young, brown-haired girl smirked smugly at him.  “Well, that just goes to show not being a proper Mage is what makes Fujimaru-kun and extraordinary Master.”


“Y-Yes, I suppose.”




With his time in Chaldea sometimes being just as chaotic as any battle he’s fought, Ritsuka collapsed onto his bed at the end of a long day.  After a filling meal and the commotion Jack made when she insisted on taking a bath with him to the point of her trying to follow him into the men’s bath, there was never a dull moment for Humanity’s Final Master.


I wonder what surprises tomorrow will have for me?  As his mind quickly faded to unconsciousness, he already knew all the official duties he had to take care of, but it never fails that something would make each new day just a little bit different from the last.




Ngh… so… warm.  His mind sluggishly rousing itself from a pleasant sleep, the first thing he registered was that it was a few degrees north of the comfortable warmth that would usually be welcomed.  With his body still going through the process of returning motor controls to conscious thought, it wasn’t just the heat enveloping him that marked this morning as outside the norm, but also a weight pressing down on him.  Cracking his eyes open, the darkness of his room greeted him.  Did I wake up early?  Usually Mash or someone would come to wake me up…  Well, I need to get up.


Wiggling to free an arm to push whatever was on him off, in response to his movement the thing on top of him curled around him and pulled him into something equally warm and soft.  No, this was softer, and he was pressed deeply into it as he was face-to-breast with an unknown room invader.  With a surprisingly narrow list of suspects despite his popularity among the female Servants he had summoned, Ritsuka instantly identified the black sleeveless top with a window in the chest that his face was getting embraced into.


Jack!?  While unmistakably the young, white-haired Wraith girl, more than fact that she was burying his face into her underdeveloped chest in her sleep, Ritsuka knew from all the other times she had snuck into his room until more child Servants joined the ranks of Chaldea that normally it would be his chest that she snuggled into.  Huh?  But… Servants don’t gro… Okay, certain notable exceptions aside, most Servants don’t grow.  She’s basically as tall as I am now.  Squirming to free himself, there was no competing with a Servant’s strength in the best of circumstances, let alone one whose strength is C rank.  All he could do was wait for her to wake up herself.


Thankfully, his efforts were enough to stir her from her sleep as well, as she let out a restful yawn.  Unconsciously stretching out her arms and legs, releasing her Master in the process, Jack sat up in his bed and rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes.  “Morning, Mommy.  Did you come to wake us up?”


“N-No, Jack.  You snuck into my room again.”  Trying his best to not freak out, since as far as things go this wasn’t the weirdest incident he’s ever woken up to, Ritsuka greeted her back as he got out of the bed.  “Also… how did you get so much bigger?  Did you eat something you found or sneak into someone’s workshop again?”


“Hm?  Bigger?”  Looking down at her body and then holding out her arms, Jack just looked at the dark-haired Mage and cocked her head to the side.  “What do you mean, Mommy?  We didn’t get any bigger.”


Now his turn to give her a confused look, Ritsuka held up a hand at about his chest level.  “You used to be about this tall to me, but now you’re taller.”


Getting off the bed herself, Jack stood next to Ritsuka and her eyes were actually a bit higher than his!


“Hmmm, nope.  Mommy’s always been a small mommy and we’ve always been a big girl.  But that doesn’t bother us, Mommy is warm and nice, so we love you!”  Giggling, she innocently pulled Ritsuka in for another hug.


She doesn’t notice?  Or maybe whatever is doing this is preventing her from noticing.  Thanks to all of his past experiences with odd occurrences happening to him, Ritsuka was more adept at adapting to the unpredictable than he was comfortable with but it served him well here.  If he started to freak out right now, Jack might start to worry too.  This might not even be my Jack.  If this is another of the dreams I can’t wake up from, my mind could be imposing her image over someone else, or I could have wandered into another world similar to mine.  I don’t have enough information yet, and while Jack doesn’t seem to be lying, I don’t think she’ll be helpful in figuring out what’s going on… until a fight breaks out.  Not to devalue the lovable Assassin, but her personality often had her leave working out complex issues to others while she was more than happy to slice up anything that got in the way.


“Hey, hey, Mommy?  Since you just woke up, that means we can play together, right?”  Ending the hug but lifting the young man off the ground with her arms stretched straight out, Jack’s smile grew wider in anticipation.


With his feet dangling in the air, Ritsuka noticed that Jack’s head was getting closer and closer to the ceiling.  It was gradual, but ever so slightly noticeable.  She’s growing even bigger!  If I don’t figure something out soon, she’ll either get stuck in my room or break the base.  “Uh, s-sorry Jack, but I’ve still got to take a bath and get ready for the day.  We can play later, okay?”


Puffing out her cheeks, the young Assassin narrows her eyes at her Master.  “Hnnnnmmmgh…  But Mommy takes forever in the bath!  And then you don’t even come and play with us.”


“I know, and I’m sorry, but you wouldn’t want to play with a stinky Mommy, would you?”  With the bath one of the few places he was safe from all the chaos and responsibilities that came with being the last Master of Humanity, Ritsuka was aware that he sometimes over extended his stay so he could relax in peace and quiet.  He felt a bit guilty some days, but he just needed some privacy sometimes since, as is proven far too frequently, not even his room is enough to discourage some to sneak in on a whim where security around the baths is harder to get through.  “Come on, be a good girl and put me down.  Go play with the others and I’ll try to come play after I finish my duties for today, okay?”


“Mommy always says that!  Besides…”  Pressing her face against his chest, the white-haired girl inhales deeply a couple times and smiles as she nuzzles him with her squishy cheek.  “We like how Mommy smells.  Just come play with us.  Come play, or we’ll dismember you!”


Seeing the signs of a tantrum coming, Ritsuka grabbed Jack’s wrists to get her attention.  “No, Jack.  Bathing regularly is part of a healthy lifestyle.”  He said sternly.  “Now, be a good girl and put Mommy down, okay?  I won’t be able to play with you if I don’t take a bath.”


Calming down and reflecting on her behavior, Jack pouts cutely and starts to lower Ritsuka.  “Sorry, Mommy.  We just want to spend time with… that's it!”  Excitement lighting up her face as a new, and likely troublesome, idea popped into her head, Jack went over to a door that previously hadn’t existed in Ritsuka’s room and opened it.  Peeking inside was a private bath that would have been perfect for him to use, but it was obviously too small for her to enter.  “Hmm… Mommy, your bath is too small for us.  Since you always take forever, we were going to come in with you to make sure you hurry…”


Momentarily panicking before realizing she’d have to give up on the idea, Ritsuka sighed in relief.  Geez, I don’t know how I managed to take baths with her until the other kids showed up…  Remembering how the innocent Servant would cling tightly to him or sit on his lap in the bath, it was a stressful time that he wasn’t eager to revisit.


“We guess we’ll just go to our room then.”  And as quickly as it seemed her idea was a bust, the young serial killer closed the door and cradled her Master in her arms as she practically had to crawl out of his door!


“Wha-?  W-Wait Jack, you can’t…”  Attempting again to reason with the young, excited girl, Ritsuka’s words died in his throat as she got into the hallway when she could stand and stretch comfortably.  It wasn’t just Jack that was bigger, the entire facility seemed to have scaled up with her equally, with only his door remaining the same size for him.  What?  So, does that mean that she’s not growing, but I’m shrinking?  No, she could barely fit in my room just now… or did that shrink with me?  Maybe it’s both?  I’m getting smaller and Jack is getting bigger?  What’s going on here!?


Unable to stop her or wiggle free, Ritsuka is brought through the facility to Jack’s room, passing nobody on the way, but there was no sign that other parts of Chaldea Novum were unaffected by the strange events unfolding.  Jack ran into her room giddily giggling and went straight into her own private bathroom with a large, western-style bathtub in it.  By this point, the young Magus was only about as tall as her torso as she disrobed by shifting her clothes to spirit form.


“Come on, Mommy.  We wash each other’s back while we wait for the tub to fill.”  Closing the bathroom door, Jack set the Japanese boy down as she started to draw the bath.


Looking up at the gigantic door, Ritsuka could even reach the door knob to escape.  “Jack, this isn’t funny.  You can’t just carry me off like that.  Open the door this instant.”  Being as firm and stern as he could be without showing anger, he tried his best to get her to listen.


Grabbing a bath stool and a washing basin, she sat down and turned her back to him.  “Mommy can wash our back first, then we-”  Looking over her shoulder, she saw that he hadn’t stripped yet.  “You can’t take a bath with your clothes on.  Geez, what’s with you today, Mommy?  It’s like we’re the Mommy and you’re our child.”  Reaching out and grabbing the Master, Jack swiftly pulled his clothes off and sat on the tiled floor.  Placing him on the bath stool with a washcloth, she turned her back to him again.  “There you go Mommy, we know you sometimes struggle to reach everywhere.”


“Jack, I’m being serio-”  His patience starting to wear from her constantly ignoring him, Ritsuka was cut off as a deluge of water poured down over the young girl’s slender back, soaking him as well.  Frustration, worry and embarrassment washing off him with the water, the Japanese teen took a deep breath.  Screw it.  I should know better than to go against the flow.


Leaning forward, Ritsuka brought the soapy cloth up to Jack’s fair skin and began scrubbing.  Jack giggled happily, both from the light pressure he was applying to her and from being able to take a bath with him again like they used to.


However, Ritsuka’s brief moment of calm just as quickly passed as he struggled to wash his Servant’s back.  Having to lean further and press his body against hers to reach, it was until any of the other times they had done this before.  Back in Japan, before he was recruited into Chaldea, he had gone to public bath houses fairly regularly, though a bit infrequently.  It wasn’t too odd of an occurrence for a father to bring his children with him or show young girl who didn’t know better to come running around the men’s bath, so he was more comfortable than most seeing and bathing with younger kids in the nude, but that was when there was a measured distance between him and them.  The applied when he used to take baths with Jack.  Listening to her talk about whatever was on her mind as he sat behind her and scrubbed her back were precious moments, but now he was effectively rubbing his entire body against hers.  It didn’t help matters that the more he washed, the more of Jack there seemed to be to wash each time he looked.


I can’t tell if she’s getting bigger or if I’m getting smaller…  But isn’t it about time someone else would show up and tell me what’s going on?  That’s usually how these things go…  The washcloth in his hands was certainly getting bigger to him, but not at the same rate the Jack and the bath stool he had been standing on bit.  He could barely cover half her back and had to climb onto Jack’s body to keep washing her.  But soon enough, the wet cloth became too heavy for him as he quickly approached its size and it slipped from his hands.  Damn…  This is difficult and awkward enough without-huh?!  As he looked over the crest of the Assassin’s back where the trail of soap marked the washcloth's descent, Ritsuka felt a dainty hand curl around his chest and midsection, lifting him up and bringing him to Jack’s bored face.


“What’s taking so long, Mommy? You used to be faster than this.”  She complained, fidgeting in place now that he wasn’t balancing on her back.  “We still need to wash you before we can soak in the tub.”


Her hand is so big now!  I couldn’t be more than twenty centimeters tall compared to her now.  How can she not notice?  Doing his best to not inappropriately look at her nude body, Ritsuka did  look her over to gauge the size-difference between them once more.  He had gone from toddle and even infant-sized in her arms to now toy-sized in her hands.  The size difference was starting to become more worrying since soon, careless interactions between two with such a difference in mass will carry serious consequences.  Is there a limit to how small I’ll get or how big she’ll get?


“Oh well, there’s no helping it since Mommy is so small and adorable.  We think you’ve washed enough, now we can finish washing each other.”  Shrugging with a bright smile, she brought Ritsuka under the nozzle for the body wash and pressed down on it to coat him in the thick fluid.  Humming and giggling happily as she rubbed her hands together with her Master between them, the young girl built up a frothy lather covering and obscuring most of his body.


Wanting to protest, Ritsuka held his tongue and kept his lips tightly pressed together to keep any of the soap from getting into his mouth.  Keeping his eye shut to avoid a similar risk, he was forced to endure as her fingers wrapped around and caressed his body with surprising delicacy given how enthusiastic she was to get to wash him.  Of course, she touched his genitals throughout the process, but she either didn’t notice or didn’t call attention to it, which since he wasn’t able to cover himself up, he was thankful for.  Even though the process only took a few seconds, it felt like an eternity since he was doing everything in his power to stop his body from reacting to the arousingly gentle touch.  Jack is a good girl.  She’s like a daughter to me.  I shouldn’t… can’t be…


“Alright, that should be enough.  You ready, Mommy?”


Finished lathering him up, Jack wiped some of the soap from his eyes so Ritsuka could see again.  Expecting her to set him down so she could rinse him off, he cracked his eye open only to see her raise one arm and bring him towards her armpit!  “J-Jac-oofmmph?!”  Unable to stop her, Ritsuka was pressed into the hyper and active young girl’s unwashed underarm and rubbed against it.


“See Mommy?  This way, we can clean Mommy while Mommy cleans us! We told you before rubbing together would be faster.”  Smiling triumphantly, she had once before proposed rubbing together to wash back when they first started bathing together, but was told it was a bad idea.  She didn’t see a problem in it but at the time she was happy to spend more time alone with her beloved Master.  Now, however, time was of the essence so they could go play, so she wasn’t going to hold back.


Moving from one pit to the other, Jack unashamedly and innocently dragged Ritsuka across her petite chest which had enough development to squish softly against him.  The contours of his body were a bit ticklish, but feeling him against her flesh warmed her heart.  She knew using her Mommy like a washcloth was a great idea.


This is bad!  Starting to not be able to keep his emotions in check, the brief contact with Jack’s breasts had registered all too clearly to Ritsuka and as he was used to clean her neck, and arms, he knew the coming ordeal was going to test him to his limits.  There was no denying that Jack was a beautiful girl, and if she ever had the opportunity to mature into an adult there was no doubt in his mind that she’d be able to contend with the likes of even the most alluring Servants he’s encountered or summoned.  It may have something to do with her body being the manifestation of the thousands and thousands of unborn souls left to die in the gutters of London from unsafe abortions in the 1800s, like she is the ideal form they all image being.


Regardless she was still extremely pretty and cute and dangerously innocent, or rather oblivious of her appearance.  While he didn’t make her cover up since she confidently wore her outfit, plenty of the female staff and Servants have approached him for allowing her to run around in what was essentially a thong!  Even when she wasn’t manifesting her weapons and gear, he had never seen it as an issue since it was what she was comfortable wearing, but after bathing with her a couple times, Ritsuka began to notice something about Jack that he had been averting his gaze to since.


Getting pressed into her perpetually budding chest did nothing to take his mind off of what would come next, if anything it only made it more difficult.  They were like two pads made of marshmallow fluff that made his heart race from how warm and soft they were, and the nub of her nipples poking into and as she dragged him across them felt incredible… physically.  No, I promised myself.  Jack is my daughter.  Jack is my daughter!  Fighting a mental battle against his instincts as a male, as Jack moved him lower to clean her belly, this was where the trouble truly began.


“Washing up, just us and Mommy.  We are washing up with Mommy and Mommy’s getting us nice and clean.”  Singing happily, Jack unhesitatingly moved Ritsuka down to her legs once her stomach was clean, scrubbing the sides and moving him to her inner thighs.  “Mommy will make sure to clean every nook and cranny.”


While she may not have thought much of rubbing the young Magus into her nether area, Ritsuka was repeating his desperate mantra like mad.  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  But it didn’t help as he was rubbed against her plump labia and the scent of her womanhood filled his lungs.


When most see the child-like Assassin for the first time, there is usually a sense of wrongness that disturbs their minds that they can’t quite place.  A sense beyond her very nature as a mass of innocent souls simply seeking out a mother’s warmth, her physical body looks unnatural in a way that is difficult to place at a glance.  Ritsuka used to be oblivious to this too, for a time, and accepted Jack for who she was, but once he noticed why he got this sense of wrongness, it had been difficult to interact as intimately as he had before.  Despite being a child-like existence that wished for nothing more than the chance to be born properly and given a chance at life, which her personality, head, torso and arms represented, the vengeful aspect from being denied this was also a part of her.  This manifested in her in the form of the waist, hips and legs, as well as fully mature sexual organs, of a woman that could bear children.  As such, the juxtaposition of childish cuteness and mature beauty was a difficult thing to come to terms with and he had been doing his best to see only the child side of his adoptive daughter, Jack the Ripper.


But Jack didn’t seem to even notice that her legs, waist and hips, proportionately to the rest of her body, were far more mature than her upper half.  As such, with her literally rubbing her maturity in his face, Ritsuka wasn’t able to suppress himself as she ensured he cleaned her thoroughly.  Her womanly quim embraced him, though Jack showed no signs of arousal from the physical stimuli, which only made the young Master feel all the more guilty for his engorged manhood.  There was a single point where his head got stuck in an involuntary constriction of her sex, causing a bit of the light, flavorful nectar to slip passed his lips, but Jack wasn’t done just yet as she had more places for him to clean.


“Mommy loves us oh so much, he’s even willing to clean our butt!  We love Mommy, yes we do!”


Wait, did she just say her bu-!?  Trying to forget the experience that his body enjoyed more than the proper, respectable part of his mind wished to repress, Ritsuka had initially sighed a bubbly breath of relief until he was brought to the smooth, bare backside of the gigantic girl.


From all the times she sat on his lap, he knew that Jack’s tush was plump for her size, even factoring in her older proportions from the waist down, but as she dragged him all over her backside it felt every bigger than he remembered it.  The flesh conformed around him gently and there wasn’t a bump, dip or any other imperfection to be found on her posterior.  Her hand moved in large, circular motions, really grinding him into her skin, but the pressure never became painful or unbearable as her heat flowed into him.


And after making sure every square inch on her butt cheeks were spotless, Jack lined her middle finger along the back of his head and spine and ran them down her crack.  There was quite a bit of sweat trapped between there, so she made sure to rub him from side to side and giggled when she felt his breath on her sensitive anal sphincter.  “Hehehe…  Mommy’s mouth is so close to our butt.  Mommy, are you gonna give us a kiss?  Hehe, you must really love us if you’re willing to kiss our butt.”


Not lingering on her backside for too long though, she thankfully moved along before thinking it would be nice to actually have him kiss her winking pucker and dragged Ritsuka down her long, slender legs to wrap up so they could soak in the tub for a bit.  Finishing with her feet, she made sure to clean between each of her toes and her soles, but couldn’t do so for very long because of how ticklish the feeling of having her Mommy there made her.


Finally, as another deluge of water fell over him and he felt all the soap clear away from his face, Ritsuka knew that the ordeal was over and he could open his eyes.  Well, I guess it could have been worse…  As he turned to face her, Jack had already gotten the shampoo lathered in her hands and was reaching up to wash her hair, fully exposing her perky, subtle breasts.  He immediately recalled their softness and averted his gaze.  Damn it.


“Oh… Uh, here Mommy, you’re so small you shouldn’t need much.”  Noticing her surrogate parent looking down at the floor, Jack lowered one of her hands and let some of the shampoo drip off and onto his head.


Trying to organize and gather his thoughts, Ritsuka unconsciously went through the motions of washing his hair and letting Jack rinse him off again before she moved both of them into the tub.  She always made sure to give him a part of her body to stand on whenever treading water became hard as she affectionately told him about what she and the other child Servants do whenever he doesn’t summon them to a battle.  It wasn’t a conversation that required his undivided attention, thankfully, and Jack seemed really happy to just spend some time with him for the first time in what felt like forever.  And while her blatant unawareness of her own nudity disrupted his thoughts, now that he had literally rubbed cheeks and elbows… and shoulders and knees and feet and hands and other places that have no business rubbing other people in casual interactions, with all of her intimate places, simply seeing them seemed a bit mild.


Once Jack had had her fill though, it was time for the bath to come to an end, and Ritsuka was anxious to find someone who could tell him about what was going on, or find the source of it himself.  Something is wrong here, I just have to hope I’m not the only one who’s aware of it.  If everyone else is like Jack…  Planning for his next step, he waited on the lip of the tub for Jack to finish drying herself off before she picked him up in one hand and wrapped him up in a hand towel.


“Now Mommy’s really like our baby!”  Giggling at the sight of her palm-sized Master as he struggled to escape, she patted her chin thoughtfully.  “Alright, we should show Nursery, Paul and Jeanne!  Mommy can be all of our ba-”


“Young one!  What are you doing with Master?”  Erupting into the bath with a loud, boisterous, booming voice, a mature blonde with a hefty chest in a floor-length stylized white toga that was tight where it needed to be and loose everywhere else quickly grabbed the tiny Master from the childish Assassin.  “Do you have any idea how worried Mash was when she found his room empty?  She had everyone searching in a panic.”


Held close to her chest, Ritsuka could attest to how hard she at least had been searching for him.  The sweat that pooled in her ample cleavage released a potent scent that seeped into his brain.  However, what surprised him most about the sudden appearance of the affectionate and bold Saber, or the new but fitting outfit she was wearing, but rather the form she had manifested in.  As one of the shorter adult Servant in Chaldea, Nero often didn’t have that great of a height advantage on Jack and while it could be because of the strangeness going on in Chaldea Novum, her proportions made it seem more akin to comparing Artoria Pendragon with her Lancer counterpart.  I don’t remember summoning a Nero like this.


“W-We’re sorry… we just wanted to play with Mommy a bit.”  Looking at Ritsuka in the larger woman’s hands, Jack looked down at the floor and crossed her hands behind her back while twisting her hips back and forth.  “We didn’t mean to worry everyone.”


“Umu, and play with Master you shall!  But with him being so small, it is important to not act too selfishly.  Understood?”  Patting the young girl on the head, it was already difficult for her to stand straight in Jack’s room from the gap in their heights.  “Did you have fun with Master?”


Looking up and smiling, Jack nodded.  “Yeah!  Mommy got us all nice and clean.”


“Very good!  Then we’ll be taking our leave now.  Be a good girl, and Master will come play with you again.”


“Okay!”


With a kind smile, Nero left Jack’s room and was able to stand back to her full height in the halls of the facility.  “It sounds like you had quite the morning, Master.  Perhaps we should retreat to my bath and wipe off the sweat that’s accumulated in my search, hmm?”  Grinning smugly with a touch of blush to her cheeks, she was already walking somewhere with him still wrapped up in a towel


“Hahaha…  I just had a bath, um… Nero?”  Not sure how to interact with this new, beautiful woman, she acted familiar enough with him that it suggested that she wasn’t a new Servant.

“Hmm?  Master, what is with the unfamiliar tone?  Are you so enraptured with my beauty that you are unable to think?”  Smiling and giggling giddily at the thought, Nero held him up so he could see her better.  “Do you truly not remember your loyal Nero?  Ah, and not the absolutely gorgeous me in the fantastic wedding gown or the irresistibly sexy me in that rather tame swimwear.  Have we not fought side-by-side since you first began your journey?  Though it may pain my heart to learn such a thing, the chance to forge newer, deeper memories is quite an interesting idea.”


Not entirely in a hurry to escape his bonds since they were the only thing keeping him decent at this point, Ritsuka chuckled at the proclamation that could only be said so confidently from the shameless emperor.  “No, I could never forget you, Nero.  It’s just… you look different than when I last saw you.”


“Different?  While I may not be as young as my other two copies, I assure you that my beauty is without equal and immutable, Master!  Has there ever been another than I who could make even the great Venus envious?”


Even if her body seemed older, the blonde Saber was still the same on the inside.  She’s not acting like anything about my size is abnormal either, which means… well I suppose I can see that she’s affected by this too I guess.  As she walked through the halls with him, Ritsuka began to see more and more Servants going about their duties.  Not one wasn’t absolutely gigantic and none made mention of his size as they greeted him in passing.  “Hey, where are you taking me?”


Smiling down at him, Nero puffed out her sizable chest, causing the fabric of her dress to shift to contain the bountiful bosom.  “Is it not time for breakfast?  First, we head to the cafeteria, then we shall tackle the rest of the day!”  With all the enthusiasm of her younger self, Nero threw a fist into the air with a cheer as she continued to their destination.  “Worry not, Master, there is much to do.”


This is going to be a loooooooooong day… isn’t it?

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

Feeding Frenzy by NRawkGTS
Author's Notes:

[2022/11/16]

Rescued from the freshly clean clutches of the bubbly Assassin Servant, Jack the Ripper, Ritsuka is brought straight to the cafeteria to get breakfast.  Even though he knew eating would be difficult given his current size, there are plenty of his other Servants willing to feed him themselves.

Thankfully I got this done before the second round of polls.  Even though it was a late start, Kazo sent me back into a familiar series and a familiar story.


Tags: Multiple Sizes, Breasts, Breastfeeding, Entrapment, Lactation

Not sure if Chaldea was under attack from an unseen threat, caught in the aftermath of an experiment gone wrong, or victims of some unknown phenomena beyond their base, one thing was clear to the young Master; something wasn’t right here.  As far as he could tell, he was the only male left in the base, human or Heroic Spirit, and the sizes of everyone else were way too strange with none of the Servants affected even noticing.  He wasn’t sure if he had shrunk or all the other female Servants just got bigger, but the bubbly, energetic Assassin that had snuck into his room and carried him off to her bath didn’t find anything wrong with the gap in their sizes.  To her, this was how it always was.  A notion that was shared by the white-clad Saber that burst into Jack’s room to rescue him before the child Servant took him off to share with her friends.


Bringing him to the cafeteria to get something to eat, while she looked a bit older and was wrapped in a white, toga-style dress that he had never seen her wear before, the blonde-haired, emerald-eyed emperor assured him that she was the Nero Claudius he had always known.  She was absolutely gargantuan in comparison to him, with even her pinky finger standing taller than his diminutive form, but she didn’t find it strange that he could fit in the palm of her hand at all.  Instead, her only comments on how he looked were how handsome and dashing he looked, as always.


The other Servants they passed on the way to the cafeteria were also of various sizes that didn’t always match what they were before.  Some that were taller than the boastful Saber before now only came up to her hips or even knees, while some that were shorter than her now stood as tall if not dwarfing her.


“Wait for me here, Master.  I shall bring you only the finest assortment of delicacies to please your tongue.”  She said, walking past a table that had a smaller table sized perfectly for him on it and setting him down.


Despite how loose the skirt of her dress was, the contours of Nero’s perky rear were well-defined as she sauntered off toward the food.  Looking around, and given how big the rest of the base was to him, though he hadn’t had a chance to get a new change of clothes since his bath with Jack, Ritsuka obediently sat at the table and waited for Nero to return.  She could have at least taken me back to my room to get dressed.  He thought, as her taunting him with her butt flared up his lust.  Covering his crotch, the dark-haired Magus looked around at all the Servants coming and going from the cafeteria.


Artoria Lily was carrying a shrunken Mordred with her happily, with her rebellious son no taller than the girl’s torso and an unimpressed scowl on her face, while a massive Kagatora was forced to crawl around from how big she had gotten.  The size differences didn’t even appear to be consistent between Servants with the same Spirit Origin, as the bikini-clad version of Yu Mei-ren was leaving with her Assassin self sitting on her shoulder roughly as tall as her head.  Kingprotea was being carried by Meltryllis, who was sitting on Passionlip’s lap as they ate, Beni-Enma was apologizing to Astrea for pressing her butt in the Ruler’s face as she crouched to fit into the kitchen, and Chacha was eating from Okita Alter’s giant bowl of rice.  And yet, nobody thought any of this was strange at all.


While strange sights and unexpected developments are not exactly new to the accomplished Master, the sight before him was one that was difficult to wrap his head around.  What is even going o-!?  But, before he could even try to make sense of it all, he was cast in the shadow of a Servant whose presence alone sent a shiver up his spine.  Turning to see who was standing behind him, the entire table he was on shook as a wall of white slammed down on the tabletop behind him, unbalancing him in his seat and causing him to fall out of it.


“Ehehehe.  Morning, Senpai~b25;!  Look at you, falling out of your seat just to see me.  How adorable.”  The slightly higher-pitched voice teased down at them, as Ritsuka craned his neck back to look at the violet eyes looking down at him with amused condescension.


BB?  What is she up to?  He wondered as she rested her chin on her hands, smiling like the sweet devil that she is.


“If you can’t even handle greeting your kouhai properly, today’s itinerary might be a bit much for you.  I have a full day planned for you too.  After breakfast, you have physical training with Quetzalcoatl, Scathach, Pollux, and Penthesilea.  Then you’ll have some free time to rest before simulation training…”  the purple-haired Moon Cancer said, rattling off everything he’d be doing that day.


But Ritsuka wasn’t wholly paying attention to what she was saying.  Aside from her seemingly also not noticing the difference in their sizes either, there was another worrying thing about the troublesome AI’s presence here.  BB is handling my schedule?  That’s Mash’s job.  What happened to Mash?  Did BB do something to her?  Given how insistent and competitive BB is with Mash about who was his ‘#1’ kouhai, if Mash was unfortunate enough to be as small as he was in comparison to the violet-haired troublemaker, then he could see BB doing something to make sure Mash stayed out of her way.  While he hadn’t seen another Servant as small as him yet, Mash being a Demi-Servant might mean she wouldn’t be as big as everyone else!  “Whoa, whoa!  Slow down, BB!  Where’s Mash?  What did you do to her?”


BB paused for a moment, and her eyes gleamed with mischievous intent, before pretending to have not heard him.  “After lunch, you’ll have to…”


“BB!  I know you can hear me!”  Ritsuka said, getting up.  “Is all of this your doing?  What’s your goal this time?”  Trying to get answers from the gigantic, antagonistic Servant, as she continued to ignore him, Ritsuka got a bit irritated by her antics.  Fine.  I don’t know what your scheme this time is, but I won’t let you ignore me!


Approaching the busty Servant, while BB loved to tease and tempt him with her admittedly alluring body, and despite her less-than-wholesome mannerisms and outfit of choice, she was a pure maiden at heart.  Receiving even a bit of affection or ending up in a compromising position usually embarrassed her, and she’d typically be a bit more compliant until she settled down a bit.  So, while it was embarrassing for him as well, Ritsuka grabbed onto the tightly stretched material of her white leotard and began scaling one of the squishy, warm, sakura-scented breasts she had purposely plopped down on the table to get his attention.


However, due to his small size, and the large size of BB’s bust, climbing up the underside of her chest was more draining than he had anticipated, forcing him to grab onto a protrusion poking out from under the clothes and mount it to catch his breath.  Blushing intensely since there was only one thing that could be poking out of a breast like this, Ritsuka looks up at BB, hopeful that she’d be embarrassed herself and ready to answer his questions, but she wasn’t even looking at him.  The violet-haired girl was proudly explaining something in further detail that he didn’t have the first idea about, holding her head high!


She hasn’t even noticed?!  Wh-When, how about this!?  Turning around, Ritsuka held onto her protruding nub of flesh, bent down, and bit down on it as hard as he could.


Jumping in her seat as a pleasant jolt surged up to the brain from her nipple, BB paused her explanation and looked down to see her naked Senpai falling from her breast and landing on the table in its shadow.  S-S-S-Senpai!?  D-Did he just…  I mean, I understand that my boobs are top-tier and irresistible, but I’m trying to appeal to him as a capable kouhai.  Blushing, she wished she had paid a bit more attention to him so she could have enjoyed having him crawling on her breast.  But seeing him laying on the table, disoriented from the fall with an adorable, unobscured erection, she smiled deviously.  The stimulated nipple pressed out against her clothes, tingling and itching with arousal.  Well…  As pleasant of a surprise this is, I can’t let him think he’s in control.  You don’t get to play with BB-chan’s boobs, Senpai.  She thought, standing up a bit and leaning over the table.  They play with you!  Quickly lowering and burying the tiny man under her sizable breasts, BB made sure to pin him directly under her nipple.  Without applying her full weight on him, she bounced a couple times on him to let him know who was truly in control.  Carefully monitoring his weakening struggles as he began to pass out, she smiled in smug satisfaction before sitting back in her seat.  “Trying to challenge a super AI like me, Senpai~b25;?  I do so love how stupid you humans can be.  If that’s not enough for you, we could continue.”


Gasping for fresh air on the cool, hard plastic surface, Ritsuka looked up to the sadistic Moon Cancer as she bounced her breast in her hand.


“That’s enough, BB-chan.  Now isn’t the time for that.”  A kind, gentle voice said, approaching them.  “If you’re going to fill in for Mash today then I’ll have to ask you not to interfere with Mash’s meal.”


Turning his head to see the person speaking, Ritsuka was surprised to see Boudica.  But his surprise was because she was there, as one of the main chefs in Chaldea, she was most often found in the cafeteria or kitchen.  Instead, it was her size that was so unexpected.  While she was still unnaturally taller than him, she was the shortest Servant he had seen since waking up in Jack’s embrace.  “Boudica?!”


“Yes.  There, there, Master.  It’s okay now, I’m sure BB-chan didn’t mean to be so mean.”  The red-haired Iceni queen said softly as she knelt by his side and picked him up, cradling him like one would a toddler.


Despite her second ascension providing her with clothes that covered her stomach, waist, and hips, she claimed that she was more comfortable in the outfit she was initially summoned in and preferred to perform her duties in that.  The corset-like top that she wore under her detached collar and sleeves was instead cut off under her bust line, creating more of a tube top that struggled to contain her sizable breasts, and all that covered her waist and hips were two pieces of clothing the resembled panties at worst or bikini bottoms at best.  The larger of the two did at least cover her hefty rear since it stretched around her hips, but the one underneath that’s thin waistbands reached up to her hips and disappeared in her deep butt crack.


“Hmph!  You better hurry, Boudica-san.  Senpai needs to get to physical training soon.”  BB said, crossing her arms under her large bust.


“Don’t worry, Onee-san will talk to her after you’ve eaten.”  Pressing the dark-haired Magis’ face into her bosom, Boudica slipped one of her breasts out of the cups containing them and brought Ritsuka’s mouth to her nipple.  “Here you go.  Say ‘ah~’.”


His mind overloaded from the stimuli of her bold actions, Boudica used to protest even accusations of her having a more intimate relationship with him saying she had a husband and daughters.  It wasn’t like he was the only one she was overly affectionate towards, viewing the Brittannian Servants as her younger siblings and giving them hugs and head pats.  She had never tried to cross that line though, even if what she considered a comfortable level of skinship was embarrassingly intimate at times.  “B-Boudica?!  Wh-What are yo-hmph!?”  Trying to verbalize his reservations only backfired on him though, as she quickly pushed her nipple into his mouth as soon as it opened and easily held his head tightly into her breast.


“There you go, now drink up.”  Cooing softly and stroking the back of his head, Boudica encouraged him to drink as a sweet, creamy liquid began to drip from her teats.


BB watched on in silence, but Ritsuka couldn’t tell if she was flustered, enjoying his embarrassment, teasing him, or jealous.  It was a face he had never seen on her face before, but she made no move to stop the mature Rider.


Resisting the urge to suck and drink, Ritsuka tried one more time to break Boudica’s grip when the entire table shook again, knocking the red-haired queen over, followed by a loud clap of plastic hitting plastic.


Tightening her grip on the young Master so he didn’t get hurt, Boudica rolled over to see you caused such a disturbance.  Cast in the shadow of the gigantic Saber who had gone to get Ritsuka something to eat, Nero was glaring down at the two of them and she leaned over the tray of food she had brought back.  “Nero!  What do you think you’re doing?  What if Master got hurt?”  She yelled, looking up at the golden-haired Saber.


Narrowing her eyes and puffing out her cheeks, tears formed in the corners of Nero’s eyes as her stern face was twisting into juvenile anguish.  Grabbing both Boudica and Ritsuka, she held them up to her eye level.  “Master!  How could you!?  While I admit that Boudica’s body is overflowing with maternal beauty, and I have too harbored the desire to suckle from her beautiful bosom like a sweet and innocent babe, how could you deny my own breasts which are ever-ready to receive your lips!?”  Wailing like a scorned child, Nero quickly slid the white silk cradling her breast to either side and brought the two before her perky nipple.  “Umu!  Say no more.  Actions speak volumes more than words.  Come, sample the bounty of my bosom.  You may partake as well, Boudica.  For ones as small as you, you’ll find that I have an abundance of milk.  Milk so sweet, rich, and nutritious, even Indian Deva would toss their amrita to the Asura in favor of sampling even just a drop!  Ahh~ How magnanimous I am!”  Singing the praises of her chest, and the nurturing liquid sloshing within, Nero’s boasts were as grandiose and exaggerated as she was confident that said claims were undeniable facts.


And caught in the shadow of such a massive bust, Ritsuka was once more stunned into silence.  While the proud Roman emperor was in no way lacking in her feminine charms before, this older version of her had breasts that could rival BB’s, and the closer she brought them to it, the more it dominated their view.  The smug, self-assured smiling face of the mater Saber was blocked behind the gentle curve of her mammary, her nipple alone was bigger than his head!


Pushing the twitching nub away, though, Boudica wasn’t as enamored by the gigantic breast as he was, as she once again pulled him into her chest.  “Not so fast, Nero.  I prepared Master’s food, so I’ll serve him.  Go find your Uncle or something if you want someone to drink your breast milk.  I’m sure he’d be happy to.”


“Are you mad, Boudica!?”  Retorting quite loudly at the Iceni queen’s comment, Nero separated Ritsuka from her and brought her back up to her face.  “Uncle fell into madness just from receiving the affection and protection of the Moon, Diana!  What would there be left of his mind should I bless him with even the mere sight of my bosom, let alone allow him to drink from it?  And how could you deny Master my breast?  No doubt, even the milk from Juno herself, which nurtured and strengthened the mighty Hercules, would be found lacking when compared to mine.  Why, it should be a crime to try and stop me from feeding Master!”


“Preposterous!  Someone who isn’t his mother baring her breast to my son? I won’t stand for it.  How immoral! ”  Bellowing loudly from behind Nero, asserting herself into the conversation by setting a pair of the largest breasts in all of Chaldea on the emperor’s head, an older, voluptuous woman with long, dark hair pouted down at Ritsuka.


“Ohh~! Raikou!”  Looking up and burying her face in the larger woman’s underboob, Nero didn’t sound intimidated by her at all.


Dressed in her revealing, and arousing, little purple bikini, Raikou pulled up on her top, allowing her breasts to fall to either side of Nero’s head, resting on the Emperor’s shoulders.  “Don’t worry, Master.  Mother will make sure you are fully satisfied.”  Smiling gently, she reached out to take the tiny young man for herself.


And though she was motivated by a sense of maternal affection taken to an extreme, it was plain to see the lust in Raikou’s eyes.  For her, there was little difference between loving her child and loving her spouse, which meant no level of intimacy was off-limits to her, so long as the time and location allowed it.  Trying to think of something quickly to save himself from the overload of sexual stimulation he was bombarded with, Ritsuka’s mind froze gazing at the mammaries that were each as big as Nero’s head!  “W-Wait!  M-Mama Raikou, y-you can’t expose yourself like that in public!  I-Isn’t that also immoral?”


Pausing for a moment, Raikou’s expression turned to confusion before shifting to a sorrowful visage, and tears formed in the corner of her eyes.  “Immoral?  Master, do you not want to drink Mother’s breast milk?  What could be immoral about a mother feeding her child?  It is one of the most beautiful and natural acts a mother can do for her child.”  Sniffing, her bottom lip quivered as she squeezed her breasts together, engulfing Nero’s head, who looked like she was enjoying the soft mammaries.


“That’s right, Senpai~b25;.  To think you’d be sure a pervy little pervert that you would think like that.”  Teasing from the other side of the table in relative safety, BB couldn’t help herself, escalating the situation with a playful giggle.


Not helping, BB!  Ritsuka thought as Nero dropped Boudica onto her lap and used her free hand to grope and massage Raikou’s enormous assets.  Just seeing how deep her fingers sunk into the lustrous flesh was mesmerizing.


Short sprays of the creamy liquid misted out of the darkened nipples thanks to Nero’s efforts, filling the air with a sweet but heavy scent.  “Umu!  Umu, umu, umu.  You truly are filled with the desire to be Master’s mother, are you not, Mother-in-law?  As much as I wish to feed Master myself, it would be poor form to deprive a mother time with her son.”  The blonde Saber said, bringing her other hand in front of the leaking teat as it bulged from between her fingers.


“M-M-Mother-in-law!?  Ara, ara… ‘mother-in-law’, huh?  That has a pleasant ring to it.”  Smiling as she tightened her embrace on Nero’s head, causing a stronger stream of milk to spurt out from her breast and into Ritsuka’s face, Raikou’s blush intensified.  “And having a daughter-in-law that won’t come between me and my son, oh, I’ll have to consider it carefully.  Ufufu.”


“Who would be so bold and villainous to separate a loving mother from her child?  Why, for a woman overflowing with such elegance and grace, I would gladly welcome you into my and Master’s home and have you sleep in our bedchambers with us!”  Feeding into Raikou’s vices to secure her position, Nero tightened her grip on the mature beauty’s breast.  However, instead of a little stream coming out and covering Ritsuka in the warm, rich beverage, a powerful torrent surged forth, like a fire hose being loosed on a blaze thanks to Rituska’s added pressure from tightening the embrace.


Oh, shi-!  Seeing the oncoming deluge of fresh milk coming at him, Ritsuka braced himself.  There was no time to avoid it, and the volume of liquid coming at him would easily sweep him away.


“Master!”  However, as the current of essential nutrients for early life hit him square in the face and chest, knocking him off his feet, a set of arms wrapped around him as he impacted with two incredibly soft masses.  Though, while this saved him from being washed away, it also forced the rich liquid down his throat, filling his stomach quickly.  Still, the torrent of milk continued for a few seconds, and the person holding him tightened her grip on him, all but stuffing him between their breasts.  When the flow of milk finally didn’t slow and stop, his savior fell back into Nero’s palm, coughing up their fair share of Raikou’s thick beverage.  As they wiped the excess liquid from Ritsuka’s face, the gentle voice addressed him.  “Are you alright, Master?”


Tilting his head back, since the soft masses on either side of his face prevented him from turning around, Ritsuka looking into the serene, azure eyes of Boudica, staring back at him.  In the background, he could hear BB laughing her head off, no doubt amused by all of this to no end.  Swallowing the bit of Raikou’s milk that was still spreading over his tongue, the milk-soaked Magus nodded.  “Y-Yeah, thanks Boudica.


“Not a problem,” she said happily, smiling sweetly and tightening her embrace, she nuzzled the top of his head with her cheek.  Looking back at the Saber/Lancer duo who looked a bit more disheartened, she stood up and stared sternly at them.  “But you two.  I understand wanting to dote on Master, we all do, but you have to keep his safety in mind.”


“Y-Yes…  Sorry.”  Both Nero and Raikou said in unison, like children being scolded by their mother.  To anyone else, it must have been an odd sight, since Boudica was standing on one of their hands while chastising them.


Crossing her arms under her breasts, and completely enclosing Ritsuka’s head in her cleavage in the process, Boudica nodded solemnly at them as Nero lowered her hand to the table.  “As long as you both understand.”  Hopping off the blonde Saber’s palm, Boudica pulled Ritsuka from her bosom and once more cradled him in her arms, bringing his mouth to her nipple.  “Open wide~.”


“Hold on!  I couldn’t possibly drink anymore.  Mama Raikou filled me up already.”  Rubbing his sore stomach and turning away from the large teat in his face, Ritsuka’s discomfort outweighed the embarrassment of all the physical intimacy bombarding him.  “I’m sorry, Boudica, but I really can’t drink anymore.”


Disappointed, Boudica stopped trying to breastfeed him, but held him firmly into her chest.


“Well, if you all are done, it’s time for Senpai to get to physical training,” BB said, having gotten her laughter under control.  Reaching across the table, she plucked their shared Master from Boudica’s embrace, but before she could withdraw her hand, Nero snatched him from her.


“Nice try, BB, but I shall be the one to escort Master today.”  She said, freeing herself from Raikou’s massive bosom and getting up from the table.


Glaring at the blonde, BB was oddly quick to give up on taking Ritsuka, despite the opportunity to have him unsupervised for some time.  It’s not like I’d have time to do much, but I’m sure I could have used my certified, ‘Dangerous-cup’ boobs to melt his mind between here and the gym.  Snickering at the thought of the tiny, handsome, and oh-so-teaseable young man disappearing in her breast valley, she got up and left the table without a fight.  “I’ll have you to myself sooner or later, Senpai~b25;”  With a playful wink, and a devilish grin, the violet-haired troublemaker walked off without another word.


Getting ready to leave as well, Nero snatched up Boudica before she could get too far away, and dropped the redhead into the overly-maternal Lancer’s cleavage as the woman stuffed her breast back into her swimsuit.  “Though we may have allowed our passions for Master burn a bit too fiercely, it is still true that Boudica was the first to try and steal the honor of feeding him without consulting you first, Mother-in-law.  I shall endeavor to find you later today if there is time so we may spend some time deepening our relationship as a family, but until then, perhaps you should make sure such a mistake does not repeat itself in the future.”


“That’s right!  Boudica-san, my unbecoming outburst notwithstanding, I cannot overlook your actions this morning.  Exposing your breast in public like that!  How immoral.  And on that topic, I’ve been meaning to talk to you about your manner of dress!”  Her attention fully focused on the tiny Rider, Raikou walked towards an exit on the opposite side of the cafeteria.  “Showing so much skin, it’s highly inappropriate!  I’ve noticed multiple times Master…”


Raikou's voice became too quiet to hear properly as they left the room.  Watching as Nero’s mischievous grin grew wider and wider, Ritsuka sighed and shrugged his shoulders.  Pretty sure Nero exposed herself too.  I bet Nero learned that kind of misdirect from Caesar.  Well, it’s not like Mama Raikou will hurt Boudica, so I guess it’s fine.  With no way of actually going to the redheaded Rider’s defense, Ritsuka turned his attention to the sickeningly sweet-smelling, creamy liquid clinging to his body.  Unlike normal milk, Raikou’s breast milk was a bit thicker, so it wasn’t dripping off of him as quickly.


“Oh, forgive me, Master.  I should have noticed sooner.  You must wish to get cleaned up before tackling the rest of the day, yes?”  Looking down at him, Nero also noticed him struggling with what to do.


Chuckling a bit, since he had just had a bath with Jack, Ritsuka nodded.  “Yeah.  Could you bring me to a sink or something, Nero?”


“Umu!  Not to worry, Master.  I have the perfect idea!”  She said, shifting him in her palm to be pinched between her fingers as she brought him up to her lips.  “Just try to not go too deep.”  Opening her mouth, she stretched her tongue out under him and placed him in the dead center of it, retracting it slowly.


“Huh?  W-Wait, Nero…  Y-You aren’t actually going to…”  He began to ask hesitantly, as the roof of her mouth settled over him and the inside of her cheeks flanked his field of view.  A final gust of hot, humid air rushed past him and out of her body as the blonde Saber exhaled, prompting him to look back at the dark, shadowy gullet that lead further into her body as she closed her lips and darkness took him.  S-She won’t swallow me… r-right?  He thought as the muscle he was sitting on slithered to life.




Umu!  Umu, umu, umu~b25;!  Your taste pleases my palate, Master, even after removing Raikou’s milk from you.  Nero thought as she strode confidently down the hall.


As she coiled her tongue around the helpless young man in her mouth, she continued to sample his tastes and tease him after she had licked all of the delicious breast milk from him.  Placing a hand to her throat, she contemplated tilting her head back and letting the Magus just slide down, bringing him deeper into her body from which there would be no escape.


No… No there is an order to these things.  Impatience ill suits me.  Shaking off the notion, she hummed happily as she continued on toward the gym.  Oh-ho~?  Ufufu, Master~b25;?  What’s this I feel on my tongue?  Feeling something warm and stiff press against her tongue occasionally, she pinned Ritsuka to the roof of her mouth and stimulated it with impressive oral control until a now, salty flavor spread over her tastebuds.  The tiny spasms of his body as he embraced her tongue were barely noticeable but adorable to imagine.  Mmmm, since a fine and thick load, brimming with Mana!  Ahh~  If you give me such a fine treat, Master… I… I…  Though the path forward would take her directly to the gym and Ritsuka’s waiting instructors, Nero turned down a hallway on her right, grinning mischievously.  Well… even if I shouldn’t do things out of order, I shouldn’t deny myself a bit of fun along the way either.  But worry not, Master.  I’ll be sure to get you to your training on time.  Using her tongue to arouse the tiny man in her mouth, she began to play with him once more.  And not a second earlier.




Though it was a bit unnerving to be in a gigantic mouth, Ritsuka was able to keep from panicking because it belonged to someone he could trust.  Even if the atmosphere was thick in saliva, making it difficult to breathe, Nero was a trustworthy, if not overbearingly passionate, Servant.  If BB had taken me, I’m sure I would be in her stomach by now.  Chuckling a bit, it wasn’t something he’d put past the sadistically kind Moon Cancer.  But the way she was acting, like she knew it was novel to interact with me in this way… and what did she mean she’ll have me soon enough?  What’s she plottiiiiiiiiiing!?


Disrupting his train of thought the massive tongue under him began to move and toss him around Nero’s oral cavity, coiling around him and probing into places he’d rather she didn’t.  Yet, she was so careful and delicate with him, the physical stimulation was causing him to get hard.  Something the Saber was keenly aware of.


W-Wait.  Nero, d-don’t!  Trying to wrestle with her tongue only to be overpowered, Ritsuka was pinned to her hard palate as the soft nubs of her tastebuds rubbed against him.  She was so precisely targeting his sensitive areas, combined with the arousing morning he already had replaying in his mind, that his body ceased up and he embraced her soft, warm, slimy tongue as he came on it.  N-Nero…  I can’t believe I just…  But she… huh?  W-Wait, n-no!  Neroooooooo!


With barely any time to catch his breath, the blonde’s tongue wrapped him up in it again to continue, since he was still erect.  The powerful contraction of her swallowing his previous load squeezed him so tightly that he thought for a second she had swallowed him as well, and for a moment, he imagined being squeezed down her throat.


Unable to focus on anything else or the machinations of whoever was plotting behind the scenes, Ritsuka had no choice but to let Nero have her way until she let him out.

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=11517