- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A series commissioned by Sai.

Author's Chapter Notes:

[2022/02/20]

The previous day ended just like any other, so how did this all happen?  But there is no time fore Ritsuka to ponder or investigate as he is easily dragged along with an excited, energetic Jack!


Tags:  Slow Size Change, Bathing, Bath Play, Cuddles




Master Jacked


“Alright, Ritsuka, my boy.  You’ve done quite enough for one day I’d say.”  Sipping on a cup of tea as his best, and only, contracted Master on staff returned from a field operation to correct yet another minute Singularity that he most definitely was going to keep off the records, Director Goredolf congratulated the young Mage for completing his mission without much incident.  “Make sure to fill your belly and hop in the bath before turning into bed tonight.  There isn’t any more of my salted back bacon left unfortunately, but that Iceni queen fixed a hearty beef stew that should warm you up.”


“Heh, thanks, Director.  You hear that, girls?  Boudica made us stew!”  Far more energetic than someone returning from a battle should be, the dark haired Master looked to the child-sized Servants that returned victoriously with him and smiled.  The ones who had the mentality to match their physical bodies cheered and hurriedly dragged Ritsuka out of the Command Room and towards the kitchen, while the ones that had maturity surpassing the Master’s age quietly followed after, trying to calm the children down.


“It never fails to astound me.  A proper Mage would never allow Familiars to act so… free-spirited, it only invites insurrection and dissension allowing them to think for themselves too much.  Especially in the case of Servants whose ideologies are likely misaligned from your own.  Yet that boy is able to get along with just about any type of personality, and even get bitter enemies to cooperate with one another.”  Just looking at the group around Ritsuka now, only in Chaldea could you find the Wraith of a serial killer, debaucherous lush of an Oni, torture evangelist of an empress and man-slaying kunoichi happily working along side a kindly Occult researcher.  “If only they’d treat the rest of us as kindly.  I still get chills seeing that one after what she said she’d do to me and my entrails last time I spoke to her.”


As if she heard him speaking about her, the violet-haired empress turned her head and smiled playfully at him as they exited the room.


Giggling as the larger man took a nervous half-step back, another young, brown-haired girl smirked smugly at him.  “Well, that just goes to show not being a proper Mage is what makes Fujimaru-kun and extraordinary Master.”


“Y-Yes, I suppose.”




With his time in Chaldea sometimes being just as chaotic as any battle he’s fought, Ritsuka collapsed onto his bed at the end of a long day.  After a filling meal and the commotion Jack made when she insisted on taking a bath with him to the point of her trying to follow him into the men’s bath, there was never a dull moment for Humanity’s Final Master.


I wonder what surprises tomorrow will have for me?  As his mind quickly faded to unconsciousness, he already knew all the official duties he had to take care of, but it never fails that something would make each new day just a little bit different from the last.




Ngh… so… warm.  His mind sluggishly rousing itself from a pleasant sleep, the first thing he registered was that it was a few degrees north of the comfortable warmth that would usually be welcomed.  With his body still going through the process of returning motor controls to conscious thought, it wasn’t just the heat enveloping him that marked this morning as outside the norm, but also a weight pressing down on him.  Cracking his eyes open, the darkness of his room greeted him.  Did I wake up early?  Usually Mash or someone would come to wake me up…  Well, I need to get up.


Wiggling to free an arm to push whatever was on him off, in response to his movement the thing on top of him curled around him and pulled him into something equally warm and soft.  No, this was softer, and he was pressed deeply into it as he was face-to-breast with an unknown room invader.  With a surprisingly narrow list of suspects despite his popularity among the female Servants he had summoned, Ritsuka instantly identified the black sleeveless top with a window in the chest that his face was getting embraced into.


Jack!?  While unmistakably the young, white-haired Wraith girl, more than fact that she was burying his face into her underdeveloped chest in her sleep, Ritsuka knew from all the other times she had snuck into his room until more child Servants joined the ranks of Chaldea that normally it would be his chest that she snuggled into.  Huh?  But… Servants don’t gro… Okay, certain notable exceptions aside, most Servants don’t grow.  She’s basically as tall as I am now.  Squirming to free himself, there was no competing with a Servant’s strength in the best of circumstances, let alone one whose strength is C rank.  All he could do was wait for her to wake up herself.


Thankfully, his efforts were enough to stir her from her sleep as well, as she let out a restful yawn.  Unconsciously stretching out her arms and legs, releasing her Master in the process, Jack sat up in his bed and rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes.  “Morning, Mommy.  Did you come to wake us up?”


“N-No, Jack.  You snuck into my room again.”  Trying his best to not freak out, since as far as things go this wasn’t the weirdest incident he’s ever woken up to, Ritsuka greeted her back as he got out of the bed.  “Also… how did you get so much bigger?  Did you eat something you found or sneak into someone’s workshop again?”


“Hm?  Bigger?”  Looking down at her body and then holding out her arms, Jack just looked at the dark-haired Mage and cocked her head to the side.  “What do you mean, Mommy?  We didn’t get any bigger.”


Now his turn to give her a confused look, Ritsuka held up a hand at about his chest level.  “You used to be about this tall to me, but now you’re taller.”


Getting off the bed herself, Jack stood next to Ritsuka and her eyes were actually a bit higher than his!


“Hmmm, nope.  Mommy’s always been a small mommy and we’ve always been a big girl.  But that doesn’t bother us, Mommy is warm and nice, so we love you!”  Giggling, she innocently pulled Ritsuka in for another hug.


She doesn’t notice?  Or maybe whatever is doing this is preventing her from noticing.  Thanks to all of his past experiences with odd occurrences happening to him, Ritsuka was more adept at adapting to the unpredictable than he was comfortable with but it served him well here.  If he started to freak out right now, Jack might start to worry too.  This might not even be my Jack.  If this is another of the dreams I can’t wake up from, my mind could be imposing her image over someone else, or I could have wandered into another world similar to mine.  I don’t have enough information yet, and while Jack doesn’t seem to be lying, I don’t think she’ll be helpful in figuring out what’s going on… until a fight breaks out.  Not to devalue the lovable Assassin, but her personality often had her leave working out complex issues to others while she was more than happy to slice up anything that got in the way.


“Hey, hey, Mommy?  Since you just woke up, that means we can play together, right?”  Ending the hug but lifting the young man off the ground with her arms stretched straight out, Jack’s smile grew wider in anticipation.


With his feet dangling in the air, Ritsuka noticed that Jack’s head was getting closer and closer to the ceiling.  It was gradual, but ever so slightly noticeable.  She’s growing even bigger!  If I don’t figure something out soon, she’ll either get stuck in my room or break the base.  “Uh, s-sorry Jack, but I’ve still got to take a bath and get ready for the day.  We can play later, okay?”


Puffing out her cheeks, the young Assassin narrows her eyes at her Master.  “Hnnnnmmmgh…  But Mommy takes forever in the bath!  And then you don’t even come and play with us.”


“I know, and I’m sorry, but you wouldn’t want to play with a stinky Mommy, would you?”  With the bath one of the few places he was safe from all the chaos and responsibilities that came with being the last Master of Humanity, Ritsuka was aware that he sometimes over extended his stay so he could relax in peace and quiet.  He felt a bit guilty some days, but he just needed some privacy sometimes since, as is proven far too frequently, not even his room is enough to discourage some to sneak in on a whim where security around the baths is harder to get through.  “Come on, be a good girl and put me down.  Go play with the others and I’ll try to come play after I finish my duties for today, okay?”


“Mommy always says that!  Besides…”  Pressing her face against his chest, the white-haired girl inhales deeply a couple times and smiles as she nuzzles him with her squishy cheek.  “We like how Mommy smells.  Just come play with us.  Come play, or we’ll dismember you!”


Seeing the signs of a tantrum coming, Ritsuka grabbed Jack’s wrists to get her attention.  “No, Jack.  Bathing regularly is part of a healthy lifestyle.”  He said sternly.  “Now, be a good girl and put Mommy down, okay?  I won’t be able to play with you if I don’t take a bath.”


Calming down and reflecting on her behavior, Jack pouts cutely and starts to lower Ritsuka.  “Sorry, Mommy.  We just want to spend time with… that's it!”  Excitement lighting up her face as a new, and likely troublesome, idea popped into her head, Jack went over to a door that previously hadn’t existed in Ritsuka’s room and opened it.  Peeking inside was a private bath that would have been perfect for him to use, but it was obviously too small for her to enter.  “Hmm… Mommy, your bath is too small for us.  Since you always take forever, we were going to come in with you to make sure you hurry…”


Momentarily panicking before realizing she’d have to give up on the idea, Ritsuka sighed in relief.  Geez, I don’t know how I managed to take baths with her until the other kids showed up…  Remembering how the innocent Servant would cling tightly to him or sit on his lap in the bath, it was a stressful time that he wasn’t eager to revisit.


“We guess we’ll just go to our room then.”  And as quickly as it seemed her idea was a bust, the young serial killer closed the door and cradled her Master in her arms as she practically had to crawl out of his door!


“Wha-?  W-Wait Jack, you can’t…”  Attempting again to reason with the young, excited girl, Ritsuka’s words died in his throat as she got into the hallway when she could stand and stretch comfortably.  It wasn’t just Jack that was bigger, the entire facility seemed to have scaled up with her equally, with only his door remaining the same size for him.  What?  So, does that mean that she’s not growing, but I’m shrinking?  No, she could barely fit in my room just now… or did that shrink with me?  Maybe it’s both?  I’m getting smaller and Jack is getting bigger?  What’s going on here!?


Unable to stop her or wiggle free, Ritsuka is brought through the facility to Jack’s room, passing nobody on the way, but there was no sign that other parts of Chaldea Novum were unaffected by the strange events unfolding.  Jack ran into her room giddily giggling and went straight into her own private bathroom with a large, western-style bathtub in it.  By this point, the young Magus was only about as tall as her torso as she disrobed by shifting her clothes to spirit form.


“Come on, Mommy.  We wash each other’s back while we wait for the tub to fill.”  Closing the bathroom door, Jack set the Japanese boy down as she started to draw the bath.


Looking up at the gigantic door, Ritsuka could even reach the door knob to escape.  “Jack, this isn’t funny.  You can’t just carry me off like that.  Open the door this instant.”  Being as firm and stern as he could be without showing anger, he tried his best to get her to listen.


Grabbing a bath stool and a washing basin, she sat down and turned her back to him.  “Mommy can wash our back first, then we-”  Looking over her shoulder, she saw that he hadn’t stripped yet.  “You can’t take a bath with your clothes on.  Geez, what’s with you today, Mommy?  It’s like we’re the Mommy and you’re our child.”  Reaching out and grabbing the Master, Jack swiftly pulled his clothes off and sat on the tiled floor.  Placing him on the bath stool with a washcloth, she turned her back to him again.  “There you go Mommy, we know you sometimes struggle to reach everywhere.”


“Jack, I’m being serio-”  His patience starting to wear from her constantly ignoring him, Ritsuka was cut off as a deluge of water poured down over the young girl’s slender back, soaking him as well.  Frustration, worry and embarrassment washing off him with the water, the Japanese teen took a deep breath.  Screw it.  I should know better than to go against the flow.


Leaning forward, Ritsuka brought the soapy cloth up to Jack’s fair skin and began scrubbing.  Jack giggled happily, both from the light pressure he was applying to her and from being able to take a bath with him again like they used to.


However, Ritsuka’s brief moment of calm just as quickly passed as he struggled to wash his Servant’s back.  Having to lean further and press his body against hers to reach, it was until any of the other times they had done this before.  Back in Japan, before he was recruited into Chaldea, he had gone to public bath houses fairly regularly, though a bit infrequently.  It wasn’t too odd of an occurrence for a father to bring his children with him or show young girl who didn’t know better to come running around the men’s bath, so he was more comfortable than most seeing and bathing with younger kids in the nude, but that was when there was a measured distance between him and them.  The applied when he used to take baths with Jack.  Listening to her talk about whatever was on her mind as he sat behind her and scrubbed her back were precious moments, but now he was effectively rubbing his entire body against hers.  It didn’t help matters that the more he washed, the more of Jack there seemed to be to wash each time he looked.


I can’t tell if she’s getting bigger or if I’m getting smaller…  But isn’t it about time someone else would show up and tell me what’s going on?  That’s usually how these things go…  The washcloth in his hands was certainly getting bigger to him, but not at the same rate the Jack and the bath stool he had been standing on bit.  He could barely cover half her back and had to climb onto Jack’s body to keep washing her.  But soon enough, the wet cloth became too heavy for him as he quickly approached its size and it slipped from his hands.  Damn…  This is difficult and awkward enough without-huh?!  As he looked over the crest of the Assassin’s back where the trail of soap marked the washcloth's descent, Ritsuka felt a dainty hand curl around his chest and midsection, lifting him up and bringing him to Jack’s bored face.


“What’s taking so long, Mommy? You used to be faster than this.”  She complained, fidgeting in place now that he wasn’t balancing on her back.  “We still need to wash you before we can soak in the tub.”


Her hand is so big now!  I couldn’t be more than twenty centimeters tall compared to her now.  How can she not notice?  Doing his best to not inappropriately look at her nude body, Ritsuka did  look her over to gauge the size-difference between them once more.  He had gone from toddle and even infant-sized in her arms to now toy-sized in her hands.  The size difference was starting to become more worrying since soon, careless interactions between two with such a difference in mass will carry serious consequences.  Is there a limit to how small I’ll get or how big she’ll get?


“Oh well, there’s no helping it since Mommy is so small and adorable.  We think you’ve washed enough, now we can finish washing each other.”  Shrugging with a bright smile, she brought Ritsuka under the nozzle for the body wash and pressed down on it to coat him in the thick fluid.  Humming and giggling happily as she rubbed her hands together with her Master between them, the young girl built up a frothy lather covering and obscuring most of his body.


Wanting to protest, Ritsuka held his tongue and kept his lips tightly pressed together to keep any of the soap from getting into his mouth.  Keeping his eye shut to avoid a similar risk, he was forced to endure as her fingers wrapped around and caressed his body with surprising delicacy given how enthusiastic she was to get to wash him.  Of course, she touched his genitals throughout the process, but she either didn’t notice or didn’t call attention to it, which since he wasn’t able to cover himself up, he was thankful for.  Even though the process only took a few seconds, it felt like an eternity since he was doing everything in his power to stop his body from reacting to the arousingly gentle touch.  Jack is a good girl.  She’s like a daughter to me.  I shouldn’t… can’t be…


“Alright, that should be enough.  You ready, Mommy?”


Finished lathering him up, Jack wiped some of the soap from his eyes so Ritsuka could see again.  Expecting her to set him down so she could rinse him off, he cracked his eye open only to see her raise one arm and bring him towards her armpit!  “J-Jac-oofmmph?!”  Unable to stop her, Ritsuka was pressed into the hyper and active young girl’s unwashed underarm and rubbed against it.


“See Mommy?  This way, we can clean Mommy while Mommy cleans us! We told you before rubbing together would be faster.”  Smiling triumphantly, she had once before proposed rubbing together to wash back when they first started bathing together, but was told it was a bad idea.  She didn’t see a problem in it but at the time she was happy to spend more time alone with her beloved Master.  Now, however, time was of the essence so they could go play, so she wasn’t going to hold back.


Moving from one pit to the other, Jack unashamedly and innocently dragged Ritsuka across her petite chest which had enough development to squish softly against him.  The contours of his body were a bit ticklish, but feeling him against her flesh warmed her heart.  She knew using her Mommy like a washcloth was a great idea.


This is bad!  Starting to not be able to keep his emotions in check, the brief contact with Jack’s breasts had registered all too clearly to Ritsuka and as he was used to clean her neck, and arms, he knew the coming ordeal was going to test him to his limits.  There was no denying that Jack was a beautiful girl, and if she ever had the opportunity to mature into an adult there was no doubt in his mind that she’d be able to contend with the likes of even the most alluring Servants he’s encountered or summoned.  It may have something to do with her body being the manifestation of the thousands and thousands of unborn souls left to die in the gutters of London from unsafe abortions in the 1800s, like she is the ideal form they all image being.


Regardless she was still extremely pretty and cute and dangerously innocent, or rather oblivious of her appearance.  While he didn’t make her cover up since she confidently wore her outfit, plenty of the female staff and Servants have approached him for allowing her to run around in what was essentially a thong!  Even when she wasn’t manifesting her weapons and gear, he had never seen it as an issue since it was what she was comfortable wearing, but after bathing with her a couple times, Ritsuka began to notice something about Jack that he had been averting his gaze to since.


Getting pressed into her perpetually budding chest did nothing to take his mind off of what would come next, if anything it only made it more difficult.  They were like two pads made of marshmallow fluff that made his heart race from how warm and soft they were, and the nub of her nipples poking into and as she dragged him across them felt incredible… physically.  No, I promised myself.  Jack is my daughter.  Jack is my daughter!  Fighting a mental battle against his instincts as a male, as Jack moved him lower to clean her belly, this was where the trouble truly began.


“Washing up, just us and Mommy.  We are washing up with Mommy and Mommy’s getting us nice and clean.”  Singing happily, Jack unhesitatingly moved Ritsuka down to her legs once her stomach was clean, scrubbing the sides and moving him to her inner thighs.  “Mommy will make sure to clean every nook and cranny.”


While she may not have thought much of rubbing the young Magus into her nether area, Ritsuka was repeating his desperate mantra like mad.  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  Jack is my daughter!  But it didn’t help as he was rubbed against her plump labia and the scent of her womanhood filled his lungs.


When most see the child-like Assassin for the first time, there is usually a sense of wrongness that disturbs their minds that they can’t quite place.  A sense beyond her very nature as a mass of innocent souls simply seeking out a mother’s warmth, her physical body looks unnatural in a way that is difficult to place at a glance.  Ritsuka used to be oblivious to this too, for a time, and accepted Jack for who she was, but once he noticed why he got this sense of wrongness, it had been difficult to interact as intimately as he had before.  Despite being a child-like existence that wished for nothing more than the chance to be born properly and given a chance at life, which her personality, head, torso and arms represented, the vengeful aspect from being denied this was also a part of her.  This manifested in her in the form of the waist, hips and legs, as well as fully mature sexual organs, of a woman that could bear children.  As such, the juxtaposition of childish cuteness and mature beauty was a difficult thing to come to terms with and he had been doing his best to see only the child side of his adoptive daughter, Jack the Ripper.


But Jack didn’t seem to even notice that her legs, waist and hips, proportionately to the rest of her body, were far more mature than her upper half.  As such, with her literally rubbing her maturity in his face, Ritsuka wasn’t able to suppress himself as she ensured he cleaned her thoroughly.  Her womanly quim embraced him, though Jack showed no signs of arousal from the physical stimuli, which only made the young Master feel all the more guilty for his engorged manhood.  There was a single point where his head got stuck in an involuntary constriction of her sex, causing a bit of the light, flavorful nectar to slip passed his lips, but Jack wasn’t done just yet as she had more places for him to clean.


“Mommy loves us oh so much, he’s even willing to clean our butt!  We love Mommy, yes we do!”


Wait, did she just say her bu-!?  Trying to forget the experience that his body enjoyed more than the proper, respectable part of his mind wished to repress, Ritsuka had initially sighed a bubbly breath of relief until he was brought to the smooth, bare backside of the gigantic girl.


From all the times she sat on his lap, he knew that Jack’s tush was plump for her size, even factoring in her older proportions from the waist down, but as she dragged him all over her backside it felt every bigger than he remembered it.  The flesh conformed around him gently and there wasn’t a bump, dip or any other imperfection to be found on her posterior.  Her hand moved in large, circular motions, really grinding him into her skin, but the pressure never became painful or unbearable as her heat flowed into him.


And after making sure every square inch on her butt cheeks were spotless, Jack lined her middle finger along the back of his head and spine and ran them down her crack.  There was quite a bit of sweat trapped between there, so she made sure to rub him from side to side and giggled when she felt his breath on her sensitive anal sphincter.  “Hehehe…  Mommy’s mouth is so close to our butt.  Mommy, are you gonna give us a kiss?  Hehe, you must really love us if you’re willing to kiss our butt.”


Not lingering on her backside for too long though, she thankfully moved along before thinking it would be nice to actually have him kiss her winking pucker and dragged Ritsuka down her long, slender legs to wrap up so they could soak in the tub for a bit.  Finishing with her feet, she made sure to clean between each of her toes and her soles, but couldn’t do so for very long because of how ticklish the feeling of having her Mommy there made her.


Finally, as another deluge of water fell over him and he felt all the soap clear away from his face, Ritsuka knew that the ordeal was over and he could open his eyes.  Well, I guess it could have been worse…  As he turned to face her, Jack had already gotten the shampoo lathered in her hands and was reaching up to wash her hair, fully exposing her perky, subtle breasts.  He immediately recalled their softness and averted his gaze.  Damn it.


“Oh… Uh, here Mommy, you’re so small you shouldn’t need much.”  Noticing her surrogate parent looking down at the floor, Jack lowered one of her hands and let some of the shampoo drip off and onto his head.


Trying to organize and gather his thoughts, Ritsuka unconsciously went through the motions of washing his hair and letting Jack rinse him off again before she moved both of them into the tub.  She always made sure to give him a part of her body to stand on whenever treading water became hard as she affectionately told him about what she and the other child Servants do whenever he doesn’t summon them to a battle.  It wasn’t a conversation that required his undivided attention, thankfully, and Jack seemed really happy to just spend some time with him for the first time in what felt like forever.  And while her blatant unawareness of her own nudity disrupted his thoughts, now that he had literally rubbed cheeks and elbows… and shoulders and knees and feet and hands and other places that have no business rubbing other people in casual interactions, with all of her intimate places, simply seeing them seemed a bit mild.


Once Jack had had her fill though, it was time for the bath to come to an end, and Ritsuka was anxious to find someone who could tell him about what was going on, or find the source of it himself.  Something is wrong here, I just have to hope I’m not the only one who’s aware of it.  If everyone else is like Jack…  Planning for his next step, he waited on the lip of the tub for Jack to finish drying herself off before she picked him up in one hand and wrapped him up in a hand towel.


“Now Mommy’s really like our baby!”  Giggling at the sight of her palm-sized Master as he struggled to escape, she patted her chin thoughtfully.  “Alright, we should show Nursery, Paul and Jeanne!  Mommy can be all of our ba-”


“Young one!  What are you doing with Master?”  Erupting into the bath with a loud, boisterous, booming voice, a mature blonde with a hefty chest in a floor-length stylized white toga that was tight where it needed to be and loose everywhere else quickly grabbed the tiny Master from the childish Assassin.  “Do you have any idea how worried Mash was when she found his room empty?  She had everyone searching in a panic.”


Held close to her chest, Ritsuka could attest to how hard she at least had been searching for him.  The sweat that pooled in her ample cleavage released a potent scent that seeped into his brain.  However, what surprised him most about the sudden appearance of the affectionate and bold Saber, or the new but fitting outfit she was wearing, but rather the form she had manifested in.  As one of the shorter adult Servant in Chaldea, Nero often didn’t have that great of a height advantage on Jack and while it could be because of the strangeness going on in Chaldea Novum, her proportions made it seem more akin to comparing Artoria Pendragon with her Lancer counterpart.  I don’t remember summoning a Nero like this.


“W-We’re sorry… we just wanted to play with Mommy a bit.”  Looking at Ritsuka in the larger woman’s hands, Jack looked down at the floor and crossed her hands behind her back while twisting her hips back and forth.  “We didn’t mean to worry everyone.”


“Umu, and play with Master you shall!  But with him being so small, it is important to not act too selfishly.  Understood?”  Patting the young girl on the head, it was already difficult for her to stand straight in Jack’s room from the gap in their heights.  “Did you have fun with Master?”


Looking up and smiling, Jack nodded.  “Yeah!  Mommy got us all nice and clean.”


“Very good!  Then we’ll be taking our leave now.  Be a good girl, and Master will come play with you again.”


“Okay!”


With a kind smile, Nero left Jack’s room and was able to stand back to her full height in the halls of the facility.  “It sounds like you had quite the morning, Master.  Perhaps we should retreat to my bath and wipe off the sweat that’s accumulated in my search, hmm?”  Grinning smugly with a touch of blush to her cheeks, she was already walking somewhere with him still wrapped up in a towel


“Hahaha…  I just had a bath, um… Nero?”  Not sure how to interact with this new, beautiful woman, she acted familiar enough with him that it suggested that she wasn’t a new Servant.

“Hmm?  Master, what is with the unfamiliar tone?  Are you so enraptured with my beauty that you are unable to think?”  Smiling and giggling giddily at the thought, Nero held him up so he could see her better.  “Do you truly not remember your loyal Nero?  Ah, and not the absolutely gorgeous me in the fantastic wedding gown or the irresistibly sexy me in that rather tame swimwear.  Have we not fought side-by-side since you first began your journey?  Though it may pain my heart to learn such a thing, the chance to forge newer, deeper memories is quite an interesting idea.”


Not entirely in a hurry to escape his bonds since they were the only thing keeping him decent at this point, Ritsuka chuckled at the proclamation that could only be said so confidently from the shameless emperor.  “No, I could never forget you, Nero.  It’s just… you look different than when I last saw you.”


“Different?  While I may not be as young as my other two copies, I assure you that my beauty is without equal and immutable, Master!  Has there ever been another than I who could make even the great Venus envious?”


Even if her body seemed older, the blonde Saber was still the same on the inside.  She’s not acting like anything about my size is abnormal either, which means… well I suppose I can see that she’s affected by this too I guess.  As she walked through the halls with him, Ritsuka began to see more and more Servants going about their duties.  Not one wasn’t absolutely gigantic and none made mention of his size as they greeted him in passing.  “Hey, where are you taking me?”


Smiling down at him, Nero puffed out her sizable chest, causing the fabric of her dress to shift to contain the bountiful bosom.  “Is it not time for breakfast?  First, we head to the cafeteria, then we shall tackle the rest of the day!”  With all the enthusiasm of her younger self, Nero threw a fist into the air with a cheer as she continued to their destination.  “Worry not, Master, there is much to do.”


This is going to be a loooooooooong day… isn’t it?

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282