Peace, Love, and Giantess by Cirilla, DyingSanity
Summary:

Deep in the forest, a young photographer gets an inside look at the special properties of a rare mushroom. 


This story was done as a commission.


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Mouth Play, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 5262 Read: 6885 Published: October 04 2022 Updated: October 08 2022
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Taste the Hymenium by Cirilla

2. Into the Void by Cirilla

3. Inferno by Cirilla

4. Tongue Twister by Cirilla

Taste the Hymenium by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: the beginnings of shrinking

The gravel crunched underneath Jack’s car as it came to a stop, and the forest was quiet. The trees on both sides of the road opened up to a small clearing with a quaint, white house in the middle. The front windows were open, and the thin curtains swayed from a gentle breeze. The white house was starkly contrasted by the immense walls of greenery in every direction. 

A young woman stepped out of the house. She wore a loose-fitting, buttoned shirt and a skirt. Her shoes were odd, brown sandals that looked to be constructed with moss on top. She waved at Jack and smiled as she stood outside her doorway. He waved back, getting out of the car and collecting his camera bag. 

“I hope it wasn’t too much trouble finding the place. I know it’s a bit far from the city,” she yelled across to him as he walked up. 

“No, actually, it was a nice drive. The forest is a nice change of pace from the city,” he replied. “This will make for a perfect background.” Jack motioned to the trees behind her house. 

“The view never gets old. I’m Mona,” she said, extending a hand. Her grip was firm. 

“Jack,” he smiled. 

“So, you're here for my shrooms?” she grinned, motioning him inside. 

“One of the rarest in the world. Surely you assumed someone would come knocking eventually.” A loud, high-pitched noise came from the kitchen where a kettle erupted steam into the air. His eyes glanced over all the objects in her house as he moved inside. Potted plants covered the interior, taking up the spaces between everyday items. A large bed was on the side of the largest area in the house lending to a very open layout. Opposite the kitchen, a long, dirty countertop housed gardening tools, mushrooms, and plants being processed. The smell in the house wasn’t different from the smell outside. “I figured it would make for a good piece.”

“They’ve always been rare, but we didn’t know you could use them for medicine until now,” she closed the door behind her. “That’s why you’re here, right?” Jack nodded. “Do you represent anyone?”

“No, I just wanted to be the first to document the species and method. I can only imagine the price will go up.” He hesitated. “You’ll be credited, of course.” Jack stood nervously, and Mona noticed.

“You scared?” she joked. “I don’t get too many visitors out here, you know,” Mona said over her shoulder, silencing the screaming kettle under her. It was quiet. “The credit would be cool, but it’s nice to talk to another person for a change.” 

“The woods can be a little scary, no? Plenty of bad things happen deep in the forest.” He replied.

“Plenty of good things happen in the forest,” she stated, coming face-to-face with him. Her large eyes stared into his for a second too long. “You have that camera ready?” Jack brought the camera up in between them. 

“Ready and willing,” he smiled. She laughed and turned away. After putting on gloves, she grabbed a small, black log from a bag and a knife from the countertop. Jack slowly followed and watched her cut the log open revealing its hollow, orange inside. 

“The mature devil’s cigar splits open at the top like a star. This one, which is still immature, is closed,” Mona held the cut end up to him. Without hesitating, he took a picture focused on the item in her fingers. “This wet, orange part on the inside is called the hymenium which is the part that produces  spores.” She pressed the gooey inside with her finger, slightly smashing and deforming it. 

Jack took many pictures from different angles of the mushroom, the countertop, the house, the areas around the house, and Mona. She was clearly enjoying the attention and made many poses for him. She unbuttoned the top three buttons of her shirt and sat on the countertop for a picture.

“Too much?” she asked. 

“Just right,” he replied, the camera shutter clicking. “I think I have all the pictures I need to write the article.”

“Oh you don’t have to go so soon,” Mona begged. “I’m sure there’s more stuff you can take pictures of.” She pushed out her chest and undid another button. Jack felt a stirring in his pants. He grinned nervously.

“Sure, I can stay for a bit,” Jack sat down in the chair that Mona pulled for him. Facing away from him, she poured the liquid into two teacups, the liquid trickling down from the dormant kettle. 

“So nobody else knows you’re here?” she said, placing the teacups on the wooden table. She eyed him, waiting for an answer.

“No, I had to make sure there wouldn’t be any competition. It’s a pretty competitive business,” he said, shifting his camera. 

Mona slid a cup of steaming tea across the table, the mist rising below him. It lightly coated Jack’s face with condensation, and the bitter smell swirled around in his nose. He retreated away from the smell.

“What did you put in this?” Jack stammered through a cough. 

“Just some mushrooms I picked today,” Mona replied, taking a sip from her cup. “There’s nothing in there that’ll hurt you. It’s fine,” she smiled. “See?”

Jack brought the cup to his lips, watching the girl across from him. The taste of stale mushrooms, pine, and cinnamon washed over his tongue, the bitterness causing his mouth to tense. 

“Strong stuff,” he coughed. Bracing for the gulp, he tipped the cup all the way and downed the whole thing. Mona looked surprised but kept her eyes on him, taking another sip. Feeling the entirety of the liquid coursing through his system, Jack’s body tensed, and his stomach rumbled. “I don’t feel so good.” 

Mona quickly got up and ushered him to her bed, sitting him down on the edge. 

“Maybe I can help you feel better,” she cooed, rubbing his shoulders, and her hands deftly moved down his arms, torso, hips, and thighs. He noticed her advances but let her touch him. She grabbed the sides of his pants and gave them a gentle tug, looking at him expectantly. After he undid the button, she slowly slid them down. Her blonde hair draped over her shoulders, resting on his legs. Mona grabbed his bulge and slipped it out of the underwear flap. It stood up to attention, the cool air blowing over it. “I can see you’re already feeling better,” she joked. 

The blond girl’s eyes looked up at Jack so cutely with her face lowering.  His dick covered her entire face, and she gladly opened her mouth to accept it.  Jack forgot all about how strange his body felt with his dick in her mouth, the warmth completely overtaking him. She brushed his dick with her lips and flicked the tip with her tongue. All he knew was that he never wanted her to stop. She pulled and sucked with her mouth while her tongue teased, prodded, and licked. She stuck her tongue all the way out to lick every inch of the cock in front of her. 

  His mind was all gibberish, but he noticed that his dick didn’t look as big in front of her face as it had before. Her tongue looked and felt a little large on him, and her eyes seemed bigger than before. The girl saw him looking confused and went all the way down, sucking the entire member inside her mouth and throat. Jack was caught off-guard and he moaned at the sensation. He closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of her soft throat and tongue, rubbing every exposed surface of his penis. It was, hands down, the best blowjob he had ever experienced. 

Once he opened his eyes again, the proportions were even more weird. The dining table seemed farther away, his dick looked smaller, and her tongue was very large. His dick now looked like a popsicle against her tongue. 

“Does everything seem bigger to you?” Jack asked, sitting up slightly. Mona responded by sliding the cock out of her mouth with a pop and pushed him down to the bed. She got up and smiled down at him. She seemed tall. 

“I don’t know,” she said, sliding her skirt past her hips and letting it hit the floor. It became clear she had not been wearing any underwear. “Does everything seem bigger?” she coyly asked as she unfastened her shirt and let it drop to the ground. Mona did a slow twirl before she slowly climbed onto the bed. 

Jack was astounded, frozen with admiration. Her round, beautiful breasts were only second to the enormous ass that he briefly saw during the twirl. A blonde, coarse bush adorned her vagina, and small strands of armpit hair were showing. Jack tried to answer her but was unable to form words. His ogling eyes were enough of an answer.

End Notes:

I'll release the next chapter soon! If you want the whole story all at once, you can subscribe to my Patreon. Feel free to commission me to write the story of your wildest dreams. 

https://www.patreon.com/GiantessCirilla

Into the Void by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Slow Shrinking, Butt, Mild Odor

              Mona swung a large leg overhead, and Jack’s view was taken up by her body on all fours above him. The glistening, looming pussy descended. It was big. Jack’s face was immediately slicked with her juice as the lips hugged his face. Her warmth enveloped him. Something was definitely off about the size difference, but this was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Sticking his tongue out, he went wild. His tongue flicked every direction he could manage, tapping her outer lips and going into her canal. The hole was so large, he really had to stretch his tongue to get much inside. Her moans overhead cheered him on. She began riding his face, sliding back and forth. The sounds of her cum sticking to his face filled the room. Her juice oozed into his mouth, nose, eyes, and ears, and he could only breath in the breaks that her movements allowed. The aroma was enough to engorge his penis. Mona’s weight was enough to keep him pinned in place while she slid over his face in rhythm. Jack’s hair and shirt were soaked through in minutes.

Without warning, her vagina retreated from his face, and the fresh air swept over him. He had enough time to cough and catch his breath before she repositioned herself and came back down. The light from the room went away, enclosing him in her walls of skin. Through the dim light, Jack stared in disbelief at the huge asshole face-to-face with him. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Her asshole was as big as his head. This was impossible, unreal even. What was happening? It quivered and puckered, the folds pushing against each other as it inched closer and closer to him. Jack loved eating ass, but an ass this big could eat him. He pulled back in fear.

“Something’s wrong,” he said. Looking around, all he saw was ass. The hairy, soft walls of her inner cheeks enveloped him, sunlight only coming in around the edges. Hairs brushed against his face in every direction. The clothes he was wearing draped over him like blankets. Immense heat from inside her crack caused sweat beads to form and run down his face. She hadn’t replied, and he worried she could not hear him. 

“Nothing’s wrong.” There was a far-away splat. “Lick,” she spoke, unmoving. Mona’s hand swung behind her butt and deposited a gooey ball of spit, the fluid thinly spreading out over her anus. It clung to several hairs. Jack watched his blurry reflection in the shine of her saliva as it dripped down to the rest of his body. Her fingers wrapped all the way around his head, and she pushed until his lips met her asshole. Jack obeyed.

Although the smell of her hole burned his eyes, he worried about what the smell on the inside would do to him. His tongue glided over the folds, her skin twitching from the gentle contact. The coarse hairs on either side of her anus were thicker and longer than the hair on his head. The taste of her ass coated his tongue and mouth. It was musky, salty, and mildly sweet. Although afraid, Jack was enjoying himself as he licked in wide sweeps. The folds were so deep to him that his teeth could get purchase, and he gently teethed them. His tongue traced the long creases starting from the pulsing hole in the center. The moans from above were getting noticeably louder owing to her pleasure and his size change. Her voice seemed to boom out and echo.

“Don’t stop licking!” she yelled. The volume hurt his ears even from below. The giant girl shifted her grip to hold and push Jack’s head with just her thumb and index finger. The small man quickened his pace, licking harder and faster. The licks gradually got closer to the opening as he gained confidence, and the hole puckered with anticipation. Jack heard loud, squelching sounds below, but didn’t dare stop licking the giant woman’s anus. He was afraid but he wasn’t stupid. He did not want to die. Judging by how big her anus was compared to his body, dying did not seem that far off. His tongue lapped the topside of her asshole, but he had to stretch this time to get it. He shuddered. Would he ever stop shrinking? Was this even real?

Her fingers suddenly pushed forward, forcing his tiny head against her hole. The light was gone, there was spit in his nose, and he couldn’t escape to breathe. He tried to lift his head away, but her huge fingers pushed him back down. Jack quickly thought about his situation, then breathed in from her opening. It burned and tasted of filth, but it was the only air he could get. Jack did the only thing he could: He licked the inside of her hole like crazy. Mona seemed to enjoy it very much since the squelching sounds quickened, got louder, and her body tensed. She yelled out and her anus clenched around Jack’s face like a vacuum seal. He screamed, but he could only breathe in the filthy air of her colon. The acrid flavor burned his throat. Her fingers were pushing his head as hard as ever, so he remained trapped there for the duration of her orgasm. 

Once it was over, her body relaxed, and her slimy anus unclenched, separating from his face the way a snail would from a stone. Tight and loose strings of saliva still stuck to his face, he took the chance to breathe in some untainted air. The terrifying orifice dilated, snapping the strings stuck to him, and he hesitantly peered into the void. The opening could very easily engulf him, the sphincter much larger than before. Jack had to turn his head and look up and down to see the entire thing.

The giant fingers shifted around him and yanked him away from it with eye-watering speed. Any spit still attached to his body snapped away in an instant. The rush of speed looked as if time were quickly moving forward. His ride abruptly came to a stop like a halting rollercoaster to signal the end of the thrill. Jack, however, felt that the thrill had only just begun. Her beautiful, smiling face came into view as her fingers hovered under her gaze.

End Notes:

I'll release the next chapter soon! If you want the whole story all at once, you can subscribe to my Patreon. Feel free to commission me to write the story of your wildest dreams. 

https://www.patreon.com/GiantessCirilla

Inferno by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Blowjob, Drugs, Body Exploration

“You haven’t finished yet,” Mona echoed, washing over the tiny person with her warm breath. The wind moved his hair and dried his eyes at the start of each new word she formed. 

“What do you mean by th--” he was cut off by her hand launching into the air and racing toward her mouth. The g-force was almost too much, and he felt his skeleton trying to exit his body. Much to his dismay, it was so fast that he didn’t get a chance to admire the mountainous breasts he flew past. He lay face-up within her fingertips, staring up at her approaching face. His eyes were still watering from the immense, upward speed. Mona’s lips parted to reveal her tongue emerging from the darkness.

Jack was already incredibly erect by the time her tongue made it to him. He was worried his dick was going to explode; there’s no way it had ever been this hard before. Her tongue, as big as a whale, covered his entire body with just the tip. The slick spit completely coated him instantly, the fast muscle gently gliding over his skin. It was like a massage by a thousand angels all over his body, but the star of the show was his dick. It was in heaven. This was the blowjob to end all blowjobs. Nothing could ever be better. 

After only a few seconds of Mona licking the tiny person in her hand, he blew his load so hard and far that he shook for a whole minute after. As soon as one of her taste buds detected the saltiness, she stopped and peered down at him until his orgasm had subsided. Jack’s mind was mush. He just lay still in her open hand glistening from the spit. 

“My, that was quick,” she laughed, watching his whole body relax into her fingers. He had just enough energy to roll his eyes at the joke. “Oh, I thought you should try something!” she exclaimed and lowered Jack to the bed. The comforter underneath embraced him like a foam pit. Mona leaned over to retrieve something from the nightstand. She returned with a blunt and a white and rainbow, peace-themed lighter. The blunt was the biggest Jack had ever seen. “You must be tripping on shrooms just like me now, but this is gonna make it sooo much better.” With that, she held the blunt in her mouth, leaned all the way down in front of Jack, and forcibly flicked the large gear at the end of the lighter. 

Jack’s vision lit up with color, flashing sparks flying through the sky. Each pop was a boom, resonating with the bones in his body. Each shard of metal crackled in the open air. Suddenly, the air was ablaze, erupting in flames with a great whoosh. Everything was red, and orange, and yellow, and black, and white, and the heatwave warmed his skin. Is this what hell is like? He had never seen something so natural yet so unnatural. 

Then, Mona breathed in. The flames ripped through the pieces of greenery, instantly turning them a bright orange. They were superheating and burned shortly after. A faint crackle encompassed Jack. It wasn’t as loud as before, but it lasted much longer. She grabbed the blunt from her lips and leaned in closer than before then blew directly on the comforter right over the tiny man. 

Smoke billowed out of her lips, shadows quickly descending onto him. With no time to react, he inhaled a terrible amount of the air. With the force of a tornado, it crawled its way down his throat and into his lungs, filling them with fumes. He was like an insect on her bed, and she was like a great dragon spewing flames of death and misery down onto an unfortunate knight bent on saving the princess. 

The smoke dissipated, and what was left was a very, very red-eyed Jack. He sat, held by the comforter, looking far up into the air. In the background, Mona leaned back to smoke some herself. The room gradually filled with smoke, and the lights overhead peeked through the haze. Jack’s lungs burned and cried out for oxygen. He coughed harshly and deeply, racking his throat with pain. After a time, he was able to breathe again, and he sat up to look around.

Everywhere he looked, Jack saw a picturesque landscape only seen in paintings. Even close things seemed impossibly far away. His vision blurred and cleared, having trouble focusing on anything. Jack’s excitement and fear felt like they were emulsifying into an unlikely medley that elevated the experience beyond anything previously possible. Understandably, his mouth was the driest it had ever been. When he was coherent enough to remember his current situation, his eyes were glued to the giantess smoking in the distance. 

Jack got up and sprinted toward the leg in front of him. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and he wasn’t going to waste it. The leg was like a great wall dividing one side of the bed from the other. The farther he ran, the farther away her leg seemed and the taller it became. How big was this girl? His eyes and brain could not work together to visualize her true scale. 

Far in the distance, Jack saw her watching him. The giant woman shifted to lie on her stomach, and Jack nearly lost his footing from the motion. Almost immediately, her hand was in front of him outstretched and waiting for a passenger to climb aboard. The man obliged, and the fingers closed around him. In the darkness, his terrible vertigo let him know she’d lifted him high into the air. When she opened her hand, the sudden light hurt his eyes, and he screamed as he started a freefall toward a vast expanse of tan skin. Expecting to die, he shut his eyes and braced his body for the impact. To Jack’s surprise, the flesh he landed on almost cradled him and eliminated all the speed. He was briefly held  before being bounced a few feet. 

Standing up to get a view, the tiny man gazed over the seemingly endless landscape of lovely skin. From what he could gather, Jack was a tiny speck in the middle of the giantess’s butt cheek. He wasn’t even heavy enough to depress the skin under his feet. It felt taught yet luxuriously soft. He found himself gliding his hands over smoothe pores and the thin, blonde hairs on her ass. The substances were really hitting him now. 

A breeze whooshed through one of the open windows, chilling Mona. Her exposed skin contracted, goosebumps popping up and spreading all over her body. Jack’s environment changed swiftly as the bumps sprouted underneath him. He lost his balance and fell down, but a smile covered his face. The bumps were squishy in his hands and much softer than the flat skin. 

Once the raised bumps receded into her skin, the small man ran toward her other cheek, the massive gap between the two revealing itself. The chasm stretched thousands of feet to the other side. It was so far and wide, he would have to practically be inside it just to see the bottom. His mind was filled with all kinds of thoughts about how just the crevice between her cheeks terrified and exhilarated him, but his body was whisked away unexpectedly by Mona’s silent fingers. She placed him back on the bed near her leg.

End Notes:

I'll release the next chapter soon! If you want the whole story all at once, you can subscribe to my Patreon. Feel free to commission me to write the story of your wildest dreams. 

https://www.patreon.com/GiantessCirilla

Tongue Twister by Cirilla
Author's Notes:

Chapter Contains: Mouth Play, Saliva, Body Exploration

“Did you have a good time?” she said, looking up. She didn’t need to look down to know that Jack was nodding furiously. Mona got off the bed to put the lighter on the nightstand, her ass jiggling with every step. The tiny man watched in awe as her giant legs and ass soared off the bed and moved into the distance. His eyes were glued to that ass, and he ran to follow it. He almost made it to the edge of the bed before Mona started backing up. She stood in front of Jack instead of where she sat him down earlier. 

Jack’s eyes shot up into the sky with fear, realizing what a foolish decision it was to be where he is. The unaware giantess bent her knees and began to sit. The tiny trapped on the edge of the bed had nowhere to run. A fall from this height would be certain death, but being crushed under a titanic ass had to have worse odds. His legs simply failed him; he could do nothing but watch Mona’s two, cataclysmic cheeks slowly part as they fell toward him. It was apparent now that he was fucked.

As she descended, darkness overwhelmed the area underneath. It was like someone had turned off the sun. The crack above him kept spreading, the colossal asshole and vulva faintly coming into view. Great walls of skin encased Jack in a musky corridor. In almost no time at all, each mass of meat collided with the comforter. Mona’s cheeks depressed the fabric and sank, flattening it to nothing, and the bed creaked under her weight. As if between two tectonic plates, Jack stared up into the void. The giantess settled, and there was more than enough space above Jack to move around. The only light came from behind, barely illuminating the cavern. The air was heavy, and he felt the heat radiating from her. Sweat beaded on his forehead. Squinting his eyes, he peered up into the shadows. The quivering asshole above him was the scariest thing his eyes had ever seen. 

Her ass launched away from him blasting him with light. She realized her mistake, picked him up from where she was just sitting bare-assed, and brought him to her face. 

“Sorry,” she whispered. “I bet it was a hell of a view, though.” Mona grinned. 

“Still is,” he returned. There was no chance she would ever be able to hear him. 

“I’d say it’s time for me to go again, wouldn’t you?” she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she lifted him, opened her mouth, and dropped him on her tongue. He yelled and moved for the exit. The tongue underfoot dragged him back into the warm darkness, and the teeth at the exit slammed shut with a loud clack. With the light snuffed out, sounds and smells became more intense. Touch was heightened. Spit clung to his body like a tissue clings to freshly administered cum. It slopped over his body while Mona’s tongue simply had its way with him. She pressed him against the roof of her mouth, her cheeks, her tongue, her lips, her gums, and her teeth. Wet flesh surrounded and touched every inch of Jack’s being. Her tongue slowed, and the tip held him in place suspended at the top of her mouth. The saliva from his body and face oozed down, dribbling into the depths of spit surrounding her tongue. 

He caught his breath. With the tip of her dexterous tongue, Mona gently moved him to the inside of her bottom teeth and did her best to position her tongue over his dick. After only a couple quick movements of her tongue, he was once again out of breath. 

A wet, warm cavern caressed his small body while the giant’s tongue massaged his pelvis. The taste buds on the tip of her tongue moved around his member, gently pushing it back and forth. Jack had made up his mind: this was the best blowjob imaginable. Nothing in the universe could top it. He grabbed the tip of her tongue with his arms and leaned into it. She lifted her tongue along with him high into the air as he was getting close to cumming. Then, her tongue quickly descended leaving his body suspended in the air. His stomach lurched as he fell, plummeting deep into the darkness. The descent cooled his wet face. Just as he started to ejaculate, his body plunged into a huge pool of her spit. He struggled to stay afloat in the thick substance as his streaks of white seed darted their way through the saliva. His mind was racing. 

Mona reached into her mouth and took Jack out. He caught a glimpse of her fingering herself before being stuffed into her open armpit. As she brought her arm down, the hairy, sweaty skin stuck to his body, and he was returned to darkness. The smell of Mona was omnipresent. It pervaded his nose and his mouth. Her smell was overwhelming. The hairs around him were coarse and jagged. They felt like low-grade carpet against his bare skin. Light returned as fast as it left, and Jack was swept out into the air. The masturbating giantess positioned him above her erect nipple and dropped him there. 

This was by far the softest skin Jack had ever touched. He wrapped his arms and legs around it, he and his erect penis desperate to go another round. He plunged his shaft into the miniscule folds of her nipple. Far down below, wet squelches and wet flicks get faster, and Mona’s gentle cries fill the air. Jack, nearly close again, looked up at her face above him. Her enticing gaze holds him there. He jolts and finishes for a third time right as she tenses. Lightning zaps through them, igniting every nerve in their bodies. They are connected in this moment, far away from the rest of the world. Her heavy breathing is a comfortable, gentle sound that keeps the silence at bay.

Mona lifted him from her sensitive nipple and left him on the bed. Her hips swayed as she slowly walked to the table to pick up Jack’s camera. 

“You’re looking for good shots, and these are the best you’re gonna get,” she said, looking over her shoulder while fiddling with the camera. Mona walked back to the bed and snapped a shot of Jack sitting naked on the comforter. The camera made a loud click, and her hand reached down for the tiny. She put him on her lips and took another picture, then another. She placed him all over her body, struggling with how to hold the camera at such bizarre angles. He graciously obliged, posing in all sorts of ways. He was still scared, but at this point, there was nowhere else he’d rather be. 

Jack looked high up into the sky from the folds of Mona’s asshole, kindly waving to the camera looming above. The flash nearly blinded him as it lit up her entire ass. She moved the camera around to her face to see the shot and laughed. Her fingers retrieved Jack and brought him to her face. 

“You know, I could get used to having you around,” Mona gently said as she held him up to her eyes. “I haven’t had this much fun in a long time.” A grin crept across her face, and Jack soaked up the scene. 

The glimmer of her eyes mimicked the glow of the sun. The one eye he could see looked like an island oasis surrounded by spanning seas. The color of her eye changed the air around him, warming him. Bright blue washed over his skin like a light, morning rain. It was as if he was being looked at by God herself, the awe of the scenery almost too great to bear. Great, dark lashes spread out over vast, pink, plateaus of skin off into the distance. He could see every single pore and miniscule hair on her skin. Each tiny freckle on her skin was a massive and apparent manifest of time and age from his perspective. Time was still. Everything else stopped in favor of this one moment, allowing it to exist. He felt as though he could stay here forever simply basking in her light.

End Notes:

Gentle giantess content is pretty new to me, but I felt it was good to branch out. For early access to my stories, you can subscribe to my Patreon. Feel free to commission me to write the story of your wildest dreams.

https://www.patreon.com/GiantessCirilla

For Commissions and Questions: GiantessCirilla@gmail.com 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12315