- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Contains: the beginnings of shrinking

The gravel crunched underneath Jack’s car as it came to a stop, and the forest was quiet. The trees on both sides of the road opened up to a small clearing with a quaint, white house in the middle. The front windows were open, and the thin curtains swayed from a gentle breeze. The white house was starkly contrasted by the immense walls of greenery in every direction. 

A young woman stepped out of the house. She wore a loose-fitting, buttoned shirt and a skirt. Her shoes were odd, brown sandals that looked to be constructed with moss on top. She waved at Jack and smiled as she stood outside her doorway. He waved back, getting out of the car and collecting his camera bag. 

“I hope it wasn’t too much trouble finding the place. I know it’s a bit far from the city,” she yelled across to him as he walked up. 

“No, actually, it was a nice drive. The forest is a nice change of pace from the city,” he replied. “This will make for a perfect background.” Jack motioned to the trees behind her house. 

“The view never gets old. I’m Mona,” she said, extending a hand. Her grip was firm. 

“Jack,” he smiled. 

“So, you're here for my shrooms?” she grinned, motioning him inside. 

“One of the rarest in the world. Surely you assumed someone would come knocking eventually.” A loud, high-pitched noise came from the kitchen where a kettle erupted steam into the air. His eyes glanced over all the objects in her house as he moved inside. Potted plants covered the interior, taking up the spaces between everyday items. A large bed was on the side of the largest area in the house lending to a very open layout. Opposite the kitchen, a long, dirty countertop housed gardening tools, mushrooms, and plants being processed. The smell in the house wasn’t different from the smell outside. “I figured it would make for a good piece.”

“They’ve always been rare, but we didn’t know you could use them for medicine until now,” she closed the door behind her. “That’s why you’re here, right?” Jack nodded. “Do you represent anyone?”

“No, I just wanted to be the first to document the species and method. I can only imagine the price will go up.” He hesitated. “You’ll be credited, of course.” Jack stood nervously, and Mona noticed.

“You scared?” she joked. “I don’t get too many visitors out here, you know,” Mona said over her shoulder, silencing the screaming kettle under her. It was quiet. “The credit would be cool, but it’s nice to talk to another person for a change.” 

“The woods can be a little scary, no? Plenty of bad things happen deep in the forest.” He replied.

“Plenty of good things happen in the forest,” she stated, coming face-to-face with him. Her large eyes stared into his for a second too long. “You have that camera ready?” Jack brought the camera up in between them. 

“Ready and willing,” he smiled. She laughed and turned away. After putting on gloves, she grabbed a small, black log from a bag and a knife from the countertop. Jack slowly followed and watched her cut the log open revealing its hollow, orange inside. 

“The mature devil’s cigar splits open at the top like a star. This one, which is still immature, is closed,” Mona held the cut end up to him. Without hesitating, he took a picture focused on the item in her fingers. “This wet, orange part on the inside is called the hymenium which is the part that produces  spores.” She pressed the gooey inside with her finger, slightly smashing and deforming it. 

Jack took many pictures from different angles of the mushroom, the countertop, the house, the areas around the house, and Mona. She was clearly enjoying the attention and made many poses for him. She unbuttoned the top three buttons of her shirt and sat on the countertop for a picture.

“Too much?” she asked. 

“Just right,” he replied, the camera shutter clicking. “I think I have all the pictures I need to write the article.”

“Oh you don’t have to go so soon,” Mona begged. “I’m sure there’s more stuff you can take pictures of.” She pushed out her chest and undid another button. Jack felt a stirring in his pants. He grinned nervously.

“Sure, I can stay for a bit,” Jack sat down in the chair that Mona pulled for him. Facing away from him, she poured the liquid into two teacups, the liquid trickling down from the dormant kettle. 

“So nobody else knows you’re here?” she said, placing the teacups on the wooden table. She eyed him, waiting for an answer.

“No, I had to make sure there wouldn’t be any competition. It’s a pretty competitive business,” he said, shifting his camera. 

Mona slid a cup of steaming tea across the table, the mist rising below him. It lightly coated Jack’s face with condensation, and the bitter smell swirled around in his nose. He retreated away from the smell.

“What did you put in this?” Jack stammered through a cough. 

“Just some mushrooms I picked today,” Mona replied, taking a sip from her cup. “There’s nothing in there that’ll hurt you. It’s fine,” she smiled. “See?”

Jack brought the cup to his lips, watching the girl across from him. The taste of stale mushrooms, pine, and cinnamon washed over his tongue, the bitterness causing his mouth to tense. 

“Strong stuff,” he coughed. Bracing for the gulp, he tipped the cup all the way and downed the whole thing. Mona looked surprised but kept her eyes on him, taking another sip. Feeling the entirety of the liquid coursing through his system, Jack’s body tensed, and his stomach rumbled. “I don’t feel so good.” 

Mona quickly got up and ushered him to her bed, sitting him down on the edge. 

“Maybe I can help you feel better,” she cooed, rubbing his shoulders, and her hands deftly moved down his arms, torso, hips, and thighs. He noticed her advances but let her touch him. She grabbed the sides of his pants and gave them a gentle tug, looking at him expectantly. After he undid the button, she slowly slid them down. Her blonde hair draped over her shoulders, resting on his legs. Mona grabbed his bulge and slipped it out of the underwear flap. It stood up to attention, the cool air blowing over it. “I can see you’re already feeling better,” she joked. 

The blond girl’s eyes looked up at Jack so cutely with her face lowering.  His dick covered her entire face, and she gladly opened her mouth to accept it.  Jack forgot all about how strange his body felt with his dick in her mouth, the warmth completely overtaking him. She brushed his dick with her lips and flicked the tip with her tongue. All he knew was that he never wanted her to stop. She pulled and sucked with her mouth while her tongue teased, prodded, and licked. She stuck her tongue all the way out to lick every inch of the cock in front of her. 

  His mind was all gibberish, but he noticed that his dick didn’t look as big in front of her face as it had before. Her tongue looked and felt a little large on him, and her eyes seemed bigger than before. The girl saw him looking confused and went all the way down, sucking the entire member inside her mouth and throat. Jack was caught off-guard and he moaned at the sensation. He closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of her soft throat and tongue, rubbing every exposed surface of his penis. It was, hands down, the best blowjob he had ever experienced. 

Once he opened his eyes again, the proportions were even more weird. The dining table seemed farther away, his dick looked smaller, and her tongue was very large. His dick now looked like a popsicle against her tongue. 

“Does everything seem bigger to you?” Jack asked, sitting up slightly. Mona responded by sliding the cock out of her mouth with a pop and pushed him down to the bed. She got up and smiled down at him. She seemed tall. 

“I don’t know,” she said, sliding her skirt past her hips and letting it hit the floor. It became clear she had not been wearing any underwear. “Does everything seem bigger?” she coyly asked as she unfastened her shirt and let it drop to the ground. Mona did a slow twirl before she slowly climbed onto the bed. 

Jack was astounded, frozen with admiration. Her round, beautiful breasts were only second to the enormous ass that he briefly saw during the twirl. A blonde, coarse bush adorned her vagina, and small strands of armpit hair were showing. Jack tried to answer her but was unable to form words. His ogling eyes were enough of an answer.

Chapter End Notes:

I'll release the next chapter soon! If you want the whole story all at once, you can subscribe to my Patreon. Feel free to commission me to write the story of your wildest dreams. 

https://www.patreon.com/GiantessCirilla