Close Encounters by Chozo
Summary:

What happens when the hottest cheerleader in school has unrestricted access to her father's shrinking machine, and has no qualms about using it to turn other people into tiny pets/slaves to be sold for profit or given away to her friends? These are the tales of the people who were gullible enough to fall into her web.

June 28, 2013 EDIT: Finally updated for the first time in over 3 years!


Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Body Exploration, Couples , Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 5171 Read: 83343 Published: September 11 2009 Updated: June 28 2013

1. Purple Sweatpants and Lipgloss by Chozo

2. April Fools by Chozo

3. Kiss Me Where It Kurts by Chozo

Purple Sweatpants and Lipgloss by Chozo

Allowing oneself to be shrunken down by a complete stranger isn't the smartest thing a person could do, but if that stranger happens to be one of the hottest girls in school and you are a young man with raging hormones then, it may not seem like such a bad idea at that moment. Whether you have a fantasy for being shrunken by a beautiful woman or not is completely irrelevant; if a hot girl asked if she could shrink you, you would jump at it. Such was the fate of a young man by the name of Kurt.

Kurt was not much different than any other teenage boy. He wasn't the most handsome or most popular boy at his school, but he certainly ranked higher than average in those respects. So when the hottest girl in school invited him over to her house, it wasn't immediately dismissed as the unimaginably cruel prank it ultimately turned out to be. The girl went by the name of Hannah. Her hair was long and golden; she was the head cheerleader.

Kurt trembled naked against the palm of the gigantic girl as her long "delicate" fingers curled around his body before stuffing him in the pocket of her skirt. At first he couldn't believe that such an incredibly hot girl would have any interest in him at all, but had naively began to believe the promises she was telling him of how much fun they would have if he would just step inside her father's shrinkamajig machine. She promised she would make all of his wildest dreams come true; but as soon as she began savagely pawing through his clothing and extracted his tiny body her demeanor changed, and Kurt realized what a horrible bitch she truly was on in the inside.

Hannah didn't really care one way or another about Kurt; she wanted him shrunk, of course, but not for herself. She couldn't believe how gullible he was... well, actually she could. Her sweet talk and sexy body had managed to snag a number of other boys in her web. She was only interested in boys taller than herself, and couldn't understand the appeal of doing it with a guy the size of a mouse, but apparently there were more than a few women who were interested, and more importantly were willing to pay good money to get their hands on these tiny shrunken guys. The cuter the guy, the more money she could make by selling them.

Her father had only built one of the shrinking machines before he vanished under mysterious circumstances. This meant Hannah had an absolute monopoly on the shrunken people market, and could charge just about anything she wanted for her victims. Of course, this was illegal on many levels which meant she would only sell shrunken pets to people she knew and trusted. People, such as her cousin Beth, who at that moment came in the door.

Beth was a large girl of about 5'10" or so, but also large in the sense of weight. She was a rather frumpy girl, who didn't attract much attention from the opposite sex. In almost every respect she was the exact opposite of her cousin Hannah, yet despite their differences in appearance the two girls were the best of friends and had been all their lives. They shared all of their secrets with one another, so the shrinking machine Hannah's father had constructed was well known to Beth. She was also well informed of her little business of selling shrunken guys as pets, and Beth's heart raced with excitement at the possibility of owning her very own little boy-toy to make love to whenever and however she wanted. She had even gone so far as to get a summer job and began to save up money to buy just such a guy. She knew Hannah's prices for the tiny guys wasn't cheap, but she considered it a very good investment because she intended to keep her pet for a lifetime and grow old together with him.

But as it turned out, Hannah had been planning to give her cousin a cute guy for free as an early birthday present, and what made things even sweeter was the shrunken boy wasn't just any random guy, but none other than Kurt who Beth had her eye on since 2nd grade. Hannah knew about her cousin's huge crush on Kurt, and how her heart would flutter whenever she spoke of him. So Hannah was determined to move heaven and earth to see the two of them together, even if it meant Kurt had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the shrinking machine. Fortunately, she had been able to lure him in willingly with her deceptions. But had Kurt known he was going to become the lifetime slave of her obese cousin, he never would have went through with it. "That's his problem," Hannah smirked to herself as she thought about it.

"So, what's up Gurl? You told me you had something for me." Beth said, as she stepped inside and pulled her feet out of her ratty old sneakers, so as to not track dirt in the house. "Oh God! Please let it be what I hope it is..." her voice suddenly full of excitement.

"Now, just hold your horses!" replied Hannah. "I'm worried you are going to freak out, so I think it would be a good idea if you had a seat before I revealed your surprise."

"This is so exciting. I can't wait!" Beth giggled as she lumbered over to the couch and plopped down her big butt, compressing the cushion beneath her 200+ pound bulk. "Okay, now close your eyes," instructed Hannah. As soon as her cousin's eyes had shut, Hannah reached into her skirt pocket and fished out the tiny naked boy and carefully placed him on the couch cushion next to his new lover's huge thigh.

The tiny hapless male was disoriented and had no clue where he was or what was happening. He could hear voices from inside Hannah's pocket, but they were too big and muffled for him to make out more than a few words. He began to crawl on all fours across the vast and unfamiliar landscape he had been placed. He quickly realized this was a couch, and nearby was a massive pillow covered in soft purple fabric with the logo of his state's football team emblazoned on it. Climbing this pillow seemed like as good of a course of action as any other, and not knowing what else to do he began to reach into the soft purple material with his bare feet and hands and began to climb it as if it were a cargo net. About as soon as he did this, the pillow jerked away as if by relex and Kurt was hurled up and his body tumbled down into a new place...

"Something just tickled me!" Beth laughed as she jerked her thigh involuntarily as something mouse-like began to climb onto her sweat-pants. Hannah -- who had been witness to the spectacle -- also broke out into laughter at the comical sight. "Can I PUH-LEAZE open my eyes now?!" asked Beth. Hannah responded with a simple "Uh-Huh".

Beth opened up her big brown eyes and glanced eagerly down at her right thigh and again at the cushion nearby. To her disappointment there was no cute little boy. In desperation she leaned forward and began to search the carpet beneath the couch to see if he had fallen to the floor when her thigh recoiled from the tickling sensation, but there was no sign of anything but crumbs and debris. She was beginning to think her cousin was teasing her and getting her hopes up for nothing, but then all of a sudden she let out a gasp of excitement as she felt something begin to squirm against her inner thigh and crotch.

Beth immediately pushed back the rolls of her belly and moved her big face down close so she could see what was going on down there; her eyes went wide and she let out another loud gasp as she made out the tiny form of a cute guy, no bigger than a mouse! The miniature boy looked up in horror at the giant obese face looming down at him from above her rolls of fat and immediately began screaming and shrieking in a combination of both terror and revulsion at her appearance.

"Ooooh you're such a naughty little boy!" Beth breathed as she reached in with her hand and curled her meaty fingers around the naked guy and fished him out from her crotch. She raised him up to her face for a better look, and her dark glossy lips immediately contorted into a broad tooth-filled smile when she saw that the tiny toy was none other than Kurt -- the boy she had lusted for since elementary school. "Oh my God!" Beth exclaimed. "I can't believe this! This is SOOOOO AWESOME!" Kurt's tiny screams were muffled as the upper half of his body became engulfed by a pair of fat lips in a string of kisses that left his body smeared in a mix of purple lipgloss and saliva.

"Hannah, you are the best friend anyone could ever have!" Beth exclaimed, diverting her attention from her new boyfriend for a minute. "How much do I owe you for him?" Hannah explained that the tiny boy was a birthday present, and that she didn't owe her anything for him. On hearing this, the overweight girl rose from the couch and squeezed the blonde cheerleader in a tight bear-hug. "You're the best!"

Hannah smiled as she watched her cousin sit back on the couch and resume kissing and oggling her new tiny boyfriend. Beth finally had a man all to herself who would never leave her, or cheat her, or hurt her in any way; if Beth was horney and in the mood for sex, she would have it, and Kurt would have no choice, no matter how revolted by her appearance he might be. Hannah was very pleased with her work as matchmaker.

Kurt began to scream as his body was once again smothered in gigantic kisses from his overweight captor. Every kiss made him afraid for his life, because he worried she was going to eat him. He became so afraid of this possibility that he lost control of his bladder and wet himself in the girl's hand. She noticed this and immediately stopped kissing his tiny body. "Ewwww!" her voice boomed in disgust.

Hannah and Beth leered down at the naked boy and began to laugh at the growing puddle of urine under his tiny penis. "My little pet had an accident, I guess I better take him home and wash him off," Beth giggled. She then smiled down at her new boyfriend, "You and me are going to take a hot and steamy bath. We're going to be naked and we'll both get nice and clean as you get to explore my big boobs. Its going to be SOOOO much FUN!" Kurt began to scream hysterically as he became enveloped in total darkness as Beth's meaty fingers curled around his body in a fist.

Beth opened up her fist just enough to peek inside with one of her big brown eyes. "Don't worry Kurt, I will never let anything happen to you. You and me are going to be spending the rest of our lives together," she whispered softly to him before tightening her grip on him once again.

"Spend the rest of our lives together?" Kurt pondered in his head. As the full weight of this began to sink in he broke down and began to cry and despair. He didn't want to be a permanent shrunken toy for anyone, not even for a beautiful girl like Hannah; he thought it would be nice for a little while, but he had no idea it was going to be for the rest of his life, and he had no idea Hannah was going to hand him over to a fat girl like Beth. This made things infinitely worse.

Beth thanked Hannah once more for this wonderful gift, and the two said goodbye as Beth quickly made her way out the door before slamming it behind her; she was obviously in a hurry to get home to get naked and acquainted more thoroughly with her new toy. Hannah shuddered to think about what she might have in store for the poor boy, and pushed the image out of her head.

Now it was time for her to shrink down her next target. She pulled out the phone book and began searching for the number she would need to call...

April Fools by Chozo
Author's Notes:

This chapter marks a departure from Beth and Kurt and introduces new characters and a new plot line.


Hannah heard a car pull into her driveway, and looked out the window to see her friend April walking up the steps. If you asked any boy at their school who was the hottest girl there, half of them would tell you it was Hannah, and the other half would answer April -- anyone who gave any answer other than these two girls was a liar, and they knew it. Though both girls were equal in beauty and hotness, they were also opposites in some respects: Hannah was an athletic cheerleader with a firm though well-endowed body with golden blonde hair and beautiful bronze skin; April on the other hand, was a gorgeous brunette on pair with Angelina Jolie or Megan Fox with a supermodel's physique and beautiful fair skin that contrasted perfectly with her dark raven hair.

Before April could press the doorbell Hannah opened the door, and the two friends smiled as they greeted one another. April came second only to Beth out of all of Hannah's friends; the only reason April didn't come first was that, unlike Beth, April was one of the hottest girls in school, and so the two sometimes became rivals when competing for boys. Nevertheless, boys always came and went and the two of them always managed to patch things up afterwards.

April made herself at home and plopped down on the couch -- which didn't protest quite so much as it had under Beth's rotund posterior -- and slipped off her converse sneakers. Hannah seated herself nearby. "So, are you and Rob still together?" she asked, curious if the last guy the two of them had fought over was single again -- and therefore available to her.


"No," April replied dismissively. "and I really couldn't care less. He cheated on me with that snobby bitch down the block."

Hannah's eyebrow perked up. "You mean Courtney?" April nodded with a frown.

"Want me to use my shrinking machine on them?" Hannah replied, sympathetically.

April smiled. "Yeah, it would be cool to have some new toys to play with. I still have those last ones you gave me."

"No way!" Hannah laughed. "I thought for sure you would have finished them off by now. Or at least tortured Tabatha to death anyway."

April giggled. "Nah, she's still alive. She's in piss-poor shape though, and I don't know how much longer she will last. I've been stabbing her with needles and burning her with my cigarettes, but she just won't die. So it sucks to be her, but it works out great for me because I have lots of fun making her scream and beg to be killed."

"You're sick, April" said Hannah. Both girls laughed.

"Yeah, I feel her moving once in awhile so I know she's still alive. Want to see?"

"Umm," replied Hannah. "I'm not sure..." she laughed.

"Well, I'm going to show you anyway." April said as she lifted up one of her feet and began to peel off a dingy cotton sock covered in girly hearts and rainbows. As April moved her foot, a powerful wave of foot odor filled the room and made Hannah's nose crinkle in disgust. "Oh, sorry about that" said April, noticing her friend's expression. "Normally I change my socks every day, but whenever Tabatha is chilling out down there I like to wear the same pair over and over again because then they stink like hell, and its just so much funnier that way."

"Yeah, I bet..." Hannah said as she watched her friend slowly peel off the sock as if she were raising the curtain on an amazing brand new product. "Ta DA!" April shouted as she wriggled her naked damp toes in the air. "What do you think of my new toe-ring? Pretty bad ass, huh?" she laughed.

April's socks may have been filthy and stunk like pickles, but her feet were smooth and her toes were exquisitely painted, as if tiny people and laboriously painted each of them by hand. Aside from being slightly damp with sweat, they were also remarkably clean as if dirt and lint kept their distance for fear of incurring her wrath. But the thing which stood out the most of April's beautiful feet was the gold ring clasped around one of her toes, and especially what happened to be attached to that ring.

Hannah leaned her beautiful blonde face in closer, despite the smell, for a better look; she was amazed to find a tiny girl shackled to the ring with equally tiny gold chains, as if she were a galley slave. The girl was naked, and looked worn and tired, her hair had been burned completely off, and all over her body were huge cigarette-sized burn marks, particularly in and around her tiny genitals. The expression on her mangled and mutilated face was difficult to discern, but she appeared to be pleading with Hannah to kill her and put her out of her agonizing and prolonged misery.

"Pretty neat, eh? April proudly boasted. "I stole those chains off my dad's pocket watch, and let me tell you it wasn't easy work to work with something so tiny. And sure enough, little miss princess here wouldn't cooperate, so I had to teach her a lesson with the soldering iron. She knows better than to act out now."

Hannah gulped in shock at the cruelty of her friend, and shuddered to realize that if April had the shrinking machine she would certainly have used it on her the very first time a boy caused a rift in their friendship. Tabatha's only crime had been going out on a date with a boy April liked, and Hannah had sympathetically shrunk both of them down and gave them to April to have her revenge on. She knew April would probably have killed them both, but that didn't bother her very much. But to keep them alive and torture them for this many months....

"So what about Mike?" Hannah asked, referring to the boy that Tabatha had the misforune of dating.

"I have him someplace safe." April winked, as she patted the denim bulge at her crotch. "Sorry, but I don't feel comfortable showing him to you. That part of my body is for boys only, if you know what I mean."

"I think I do know what you mean," Hannah giggled nervously. "I was only wondering how you managed to keep him a secret from Rob, and any other guy you've been with these last few months."

"Oh, well if I'm going to screw around with a full-sized man then I take Mike out for awhile. There was one time I fucked one of the football players behind the bleachers and shoved Mike feet first in my asshole all the way up to his shoulders." April laughed. "Let me tell you, having a tiny living buttplug squirming in my shithole while a real man does me in the pussy is amazing. You need to try that some time, if you haven't already.

Hannah grinned. "I'll definitely have to keep that in mind. This tiny person stuff doesn't really do anything for me, but what girl doesn't love doing two men at once, even if one of them is only 2 inches tall?"

"Yeah, it is weird at first. The trick is to just forget about their penis -- which is way too tiny to do anything with -- and just treat his whole body like a dildo."

"That does sound pretty cool," agreed Hannah

"Yeah, it is awesome" said April. "I can have sex whenever I want, and I don't have to worry about him being in the mood or even having a boner. As far as I'm concerned he IS a boner." Both girls began to laugh hysterically.

"Hey, do you want something to drink?" asked Hannah.

"Sure, get me a coke or whatever." April replied, as she began to put her sock back on.

"Hmm, should I get your little friends something too?"

April laughed. "Nah, don't worry. They'll get to drink whatever I have later on after I piss it out."

Hannah laughed, and disappeared into the kitchen. Now came the difficult part which she had dreaded all night, but which was also necessary. Her heart raced inside her chest as she pulled out two glasses from the cupboard and filled them up with a 2-liter from the fridge. In one of the glasses she dropped in a few pills from her pocket, which rapidly dissolved into the dark bubbling soda.

"Friends forever," Hannah said handing one of the glasses over to April.

"Friends forever," April agreed, as they made a toast.

 

Kiss Me Where It Kurts by Chozo
Author's Notes:

Finally, the wait is over! I have to say though, if you happen to hate BBWs then you should probably steer clear of this chapter, because that's basically all there is; but don't worry though, because we will return to Hannah the hottie sooner or later. ;) But until then, please bear with me.


Beth’s purple sweatpants didn’t have any pockets, and neither did the shirt she wore. “Where am I going to keep you until we get home, my little cutie?” she whispered down to the terrified little man curled up into a fetal position in the palm of her hand. “Hmm... I know you love being down at my crotch sooo very much,” she giggled with a wink. “But I think we need to take things slow, so how about I keep you.... down here.” Beth said as she lowered him down her shirt and buried him deep within her cleavage.

“Hehe! That tickles!” she giggled, as the tiny boy squirmed around between her enormous mammaries. Her huge face grinned down inside the shirt at him. “Now, you get nice and cozy down there, because you and the ‘ladies’ will be spending a lot of time together in the years to come!” she said, referring to her boobs.

Kurt felt claustrophobic trapped in this dark place with these huge orbs of female flesh closing in on him. He struggled to escape or to at least push the breast meat away, but this was about as futile as an ant attempting to escape between two balls of dough. At least he was able to push enough away to be able to breath, so he was thankful for that much, at least.

Although Beth would rank at or near the bottom of the list when it came to the hottest girls in school, one thing her heavy figure granted her was the largest set of boobs in the entire school; in addition she also had the widest hips and the biggest ass of anyone. But even though most guys could appreciate a big pair of boobs or a huge ass, they couldn’t get past the pudgy face and fat belly that came along with it. This meant no guy wanted to be with her, and it severely hurt her self esteem; but now thanks to Hannah, she finally had the man of her dreams, and she had him right where she wanted him.

Beth only lived a couple of blocks from Hannah’s house, but she wanted to get there as quickly as possible so she could play with her new toy. She tried to run, but only managed to get a few hundred feet before she started panting and had to stop to catch her breath. The short distance she ran caused her boobs to shake and sweat, which made poor Kurt’s predicament all the more unpleasant for him.

A nearby group of teens who had witnessed Beth running, pointed at her and started laughing. “Whenever Beth hauls ass, she has to make two trips” joked one of the girls in the group.

“Shut up, Carol. At least I have a boyfriend now, unlike you.” Beth retorted.

“Yeah right.” Carol smirked. “No guy would ever date your fat skanky ass.”

Beth wanted to kick Carol’s ass right then and there in front of all her friends, but she didn’t want Kurt to get hurt, so she suppressed her anger for now. “One of these days you are going to pay, Carol. All of you are going to pay.” Beth muttered, ignoring the joking and giggling behind her back as she walked away.

Finally, she stepped inside the door of her house. “Don’t forget we’re having your favorite dinner tonight, Elizabeth,” her mother said, as she walked through the living room where her mother sat watching her favorite soap operas. Just like Beth, Rebecca was a tall and heavy woman, and loved to eat. Beth’s father, on the other hand, had been much the opposite; he was a rather skinny man who had been rejected by most girls in highschool for being perceived as a weakling, even though he was fairly tall. Fortunately for him, Rebecca happened to adore skinny men, so they ended up being a perfect match for one another. Unfortunately, he had passed away a few years ago in a tragic automobile accident. Since then, Rebecca had increasingly turned to food and her soap operas to comfort her through her loneliness.

“Okay, mom” Beth said as she quickly made her way through the room, and up the stairs to her bedroom. Rebecca wondered what had gotten into her daughter that made her be in such a hurry to get up to her bedroom. “Teenagers.” Rebecca shrugged.

The metal springs creaked loudly as Beth plopped her colossal derriere down onto the bed. She pulled off her shirt and tossed it down onto the floor. Her big brown eyes leered down at the tiny man wedged into her sweaty cleavage as she flashed him a toothy grin. The tiny boy gazed up in terror, still unsure if those enormous teeth might crush him into a bloody pulp.

Beth puckered up her lips and tried give her tiny captive a big sloppy kiss, but to her frustration, she could not get in close enough to make contact. Instead, she laid down and propped her head up on the pillow and gazed down lovingly at her tiny pet. “I guess I should let you out now, huh?” she said as she reached behind her back and undid the latch on her bra. With the tension released, the enormous breasts jiggled free, causing Kurt to spill out from his cleavage prison and onto her chest.

“Now come give Momma some shugga.” Beth again puckered up her lips, while making kissing sounds in his direction.

Feeling very much like a hamster on the belly of a hungry tiger, Kurt looked up at the pudgy face of his giant captor; her huge lips were still painted in the dark lipgloss that was still smeared all over his body from the many kisses she had planted on him earlier at Hannah’s house. “Why couldn’t this be Hannah?” he lamented, though he dared not say it aloud. Instead of getting to make out with a gigantic version of the hottest girl in school, he was being forced to make out with....with this obese monstrosity.

The last thing Kurt wanted to do was anger Beth in any way; he was very much at her mercy, so he knew he should do what she demanded, and hoped that eventually she would return him to normal size and let him go back home to his family. After all, she couldn’t possibly have been serious about keeping him forever.... right?

Kurt reluctantly crawled like an infant towards the giant face. The chubby girl’s expression seemed to be losing patience with his slow progress, so Kurt struggled to his feet on the doughy surface of her chest and scampered as best he could up to her chin; treating her double chin like steps, he quickly hoisted himself up onto her face. There the plump glossy lips were still puckered up, waiting for his attention.

With a sigh, Kurt crawled towards the lips and buried his face into them. With his face completely covered in lipgloss, he began to kiss the lips as best he could, hoping to appease his captor so that she might release him from this captivity. Every so often he would pause to wipe the gloss from his face before resuming his involuntary worship with shrunken kisses.

Beth was in heaven; not only did she have this cute shrunken guy all to herself, but he was actually kissing her of his own free will -- or at least that’s how she viewed it anyway -- and on her lips, no less. She closed her eyes and savored the tiny shrunken kisses, which she could only just barely feel, and wished this moment could last forever. But eventually she just couldn’t take it anymore, and began to reciprocate with her own giant kisses on her tiny lover’s face...

Kurt screamed as the giant lips he had been kissing suddenly came to life and began kissing him back; this had taken him completely by surprise. The scream was as much to do with being startled as it was from the terror that he was about to be eaten alive; but Beth never heard the scream, because it had been completely muffled and absorbed by her endless kisses.

Feeling frisky, Beth introduced her tongue to her tiny lover for the very first time and began to lick and lap at his face, nearly drowning Kurt in her slobber. Her tongue began to explore his naked chest; Kurt recoiled and attempted to fend off the assault, but to no avail. Beth teased his abdomen as she began to probe increasingly lower, towards a part of his anatomy she found especially interesting to her female brain.

Beth half expected his cock to be rock hard and ready for her, but this was not the case. A combination of both fear and revulsion caused Kurt’s penis to shrink down and retract inside of him like a turtle into its shell; nevertheless, Beth continued to tease the area with her tongue, hoping she might stir him to arousal. She recognized a salty taste, and then suddenly remembered how he had wet himself in fear at Hannah’s house.

“Blech!” Beth spat out the residual taste of Kurt’s urine. “I’m sorry, sweety. I know you are frightened, and we both still need to get cleaned up like I promised...” Her meaty fingers curled around his body as she cast her bra onto the floor. “You and me are going to take a bath together, and it will be soooo relaxing and so much fun!”

Beth’s gargantuan form rose from the bed, causing the metal springs to give a sigh of relief as her half naked form lumbered off towards the bathroom. “After we finish our bath we are going to lose our virginity to one another!” she grinned.

Kurt‘s eyes went wide. “Please God, NOOOOO!! Not with her! Anyone but her!” His screams were muffled by the sound of running bath water...

End Notes:

This story seemed like another good candidate among my old stories to be updated. I also went back to the previous chapters and revised them a little bit, so they are perhaps a tiny bit better than they were, even if they aren't greatly better. As for where I should take this from here, I am open to suggestions as always...

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1248