- Text Size +

Allowing oneself to be shrunken down by a complete stranger isn't the smartest thing a person could do, but if that stranger happens to be one of the hottest girls in school and you are a young man with raging hormones then, it may not seem like such a bad idea at that moment. Whether you have a fantasy for being shrunken by a beautiful woman or not is completely irrelevant; if a hot girl asked if she could shrink you, you would jump at it. Such was the fate of a young man by the name of Kurt.

Kurt was not much different than any other teenage boy. He wasn't the most handsome or most popular boy at his school, but he certainly ranked higher than average in those respects. So when the hottest girl in school invited him over to her house, it wasn't immediately dismissed as the unimaginably cruel prank it ultimately turned out to be. The girl went by the name of Hannah. Her hair was long and golden; she was the head cheerleader.

Kurt trembled naked against the palm of the gigantic girl as her long "delicate" fingers curled around his body before stuffing him in the pocket of her skirt. At first he couldn't believe that such an incredibly hot girl would have any interest in him at all, but had naively began to believe the promises she was telling him of how much fun they would have if he would just step inside her father's shrinkamajig machine. She promised she would make all of his wildest dreams come true; but as soon as she began savagely pawing through his clothing and extracted his tiny body her demeanor changed, and Kurt realized what a horrible bitch she truly was on in the inside.

Hannah didn't really care one way or another about Kurt; she wanted him shrunk, of course, but not for herself. She couldn't believe how gullible he was... well, actually she could. Her sweet talk and sexy body had managed to snag a number of other boys in her web. She was only interested in boys taller than herself, and couldn't understand the appeal of doing it with a guy the size of a mouse, but apparently there were more than a few women who were interested, and more importantly were willing to pay good money to get their hands on these tiny shrunken guys. The cuter the guy, the more money she could make by selling them.

Her father had only built one of the shrinking machines before he vanished under mysterious circumstances. This meant Hannah had an absolute monopoly on the shrunken people market, and could charge just about anything she wanted for her victims. Of course, this was illegal on many levels which meant she would only sell shrunken pets to people she knew and trusted. People, such as her cousin Beth, who at that moment came in the door.

Beth was a large girl of about 5'10" or so, but also large in the sense of weight. She was a rather frumpy girl, who didn't attract much attention from the opposite sex. In almost every respect she was the exact opposite of her cousin Hannah, yet despite their differences in appearance the two girls were the best of friends and had been all their lives. They shared all of their secrets with one another, so the shrinking machine Hannah's father had constructed was well known to Beth. She was also well informed of her little business of selling shrunken guys as pets, and Beth's heart raced with excitement at the possibility of owning her very own little boy-toy to make love to whenever and however she wanted. She had even gone so far as to get a summer job and began to save up money to buy just such a guy. She knew Hannah's prices for the tiny guys wasn't cheap, but she considered it a very good investment because she intended to keep her pet for a lifetime and grow old together with him.

But as it turned out, Hannah had been planning to give her cousin a cute guy for free as an early birthday present, and what made things even sweeter was the shrunken boy wasn't just any random guy, but none other than Kurt who Beth had her eye on since 2nd grade. Hannah knew about her cousin's huge crush on Kurt, and how her heart would flutter whenever she spoke of him. So Hannah was determined to move heaven and earth to see the two of them together, even if it meant Kurt had to be dragged kicking and screaming into the shrinking machine. Fortunately, she had been able to lure him in willingly with her deceptions. But had Kurt known he was going to become the lifetime slave of her obese cousin, he never would have went through with it. "That's his problem," Hannah smirked to herself as she thought about it.

"So, what's up Gurl? You told me you had something for me." Beth said, as she stepped inside and pulled her feet out of her ratty old sneakers, so as to not track dirt in the house. "Oh God! Please let it be what I hope it is..." her voice suddenly full of excitement.

"Now, just hold your horses!" replied Hannah. "I'm worried you are going to freak out, so I think it would be a good idea if you had a seat before I revealed your surprise."

"This is so exciting. I can't wait!" Beth giggled as she lumbered over to the couch and plopped down her big butt, compressing the cushion beneath her 200+ pound bulk. "Okay, now close your eyes," instructed Hannah. As soon as her cousin's eyes had shut, Hannah reached into her skirt pocket and fished out the tiny naked boy and carefully placed him on the couch cushion next to his new lover's huge thigh.

The tiny hapless male was disoriented and had no clue where he was or what was happening. He could hear voices from inside Hannah's pocket, but they were too big and muffled for him to make out more than a few words. He began to crawl on all fours across the vast and unfamiliar landscape he had been placed. He quickly realized this was a couch, and nearby was a massive pillow covered in soft purple fabric with the logo of his state's football team emblazoned on it. Climbing this pillow seemed like as good of a course of action as any other, and not knowing what else to do he began to reach into the soft purple material with his bare feet and hands and began to climb it as if it were a cargo net. About as soon as he did this, the pillow jerked away as if by relex and Kurt was hurled up and his body tumbled down into a new place...

"Something just tickled me!" Beth laughed as she jerked her thigh involuntarily as something mouse-like began to climb onto her sweat-pants. Hannah -- who had been witness to the spectacle -- also broke out into laughter at the comical sight. "Can I PUH-LEAZE open my eyes now?!" asked Beth. Hannah responded with a simple "Uh-Huh".

Beth opened up her big brown eyes and glanced eagerly down at her right thigh and again at the cushion nearby. To her disappointment there was no cute little boy. In desperation she leaned forward and began to search the carpet beneath the couch to see if he had fallen to the floor when her thigh recoiled from the tickling sensation, but there was no sign of anything but crumbs and debris. She was beginning to think her cousin was teasing her and getting her hopes up for nothing, but then all of a sudden she let out a gasp of excitement as she felt something begin to squirm against her inner thigh and crotch.

Beth immediately pushed back the rolls of her belly and moved her big face down close so she could see what was going on down there; her eyes went wide and she let out another loud gasp as she made out the tiny form of a cute guy, no bigger than a mouse! The miniature boy looked up in horror at the giant obese face looming down at him from above her rolls of fat and immediately began screaming and shrieking in a combination of both terror and revulsion at her appearance.

"Ooooh you're such a naughty little boy!" Beth breathed as she reached in with her hand and curled her meaty fingers around the naked guy and fished him out from her crotch. She raised him up to her face for a better look, and her dark glossy lips immediately contorted into a broad tooth-filled smile when she saw that the tiny toy was none other than Kurt -- the boy she had lusted for since elementary school. "Oh my God!" Beth exclaimed. "I can't believe this! This is SOOOOO AWESOME!" Kurt's tiny screams were muffled as the upper half of his body became engulfed by a pair of fat lips in a string of kisses that left his body smeared in a mix of purple lipgloss and saliva.

"Hannah, you are the best friend anyone could ever have!" Beth exclaimed, diverting her attention from her new boyfriend for a minute. "How much do I owe you for him?" Hannah explained that the tiny boy was a birthday present, and that she didn't owe her anything for him. On hearing this, the overweight girl rose from the couch and squeezed the blonde cheerleader in a tight bear-hug. "You're the best!"

Hannah smiled as she watched her cousin sit back on the couch and resume kissing and oggling her new tiny boyfriend. Beth finally had a man all to herself who would never leave her, or cheat her, or hurt her in any way; if Beth was horney and in the mood for sex, she would have it, and Kurt would have no choice, no matter how revolted by her appearance he might be. Hannah was very pleased with her work as matchmaker.

Kurt began to scream as his body was once again smothered in gigantic kisses from his overweight captor. Every kiss made him afraid for his life, because he worried she was going to eat him. He became so afraid of this possibility that he lost control of his bladder and wet himself in the girl's hand. She noticed this and immediately stopped kissing his tiny body. "Ewwww!" her voice boomed in disgust.

Hannah and Beth leered down at the naked boy and began to laugh at the growing puddle of urine under his tiny penis. "My little pet had an accident, I guess I better take him home and wash him off," Beth giggled. She then smiled down at her new boyfriend, "You and me are going to take a hot and steamy bath. We're going to be naked and we'll both get nice and clean as you get to explore my big boobs. Its going to be SOOOO much FUN!" Kurt began to scream hysterically as he became enveloped in total darkness as Beth's meaty fingers curled around his body in a fist.

Beth opened up her fist just enough to peek inside with one of her big brown eyes. "Don't worry Kurt, I will never let anything happen to you. You and me are going to be spending the rest of our lives together," she whispered softly to him before tightening her grip on him once again.

"Spend the rest of our lives together?" Kurt pondered in his head. As the full weight of this began to sink in he broke down and began to cry and despair. He didn't want to be a permanent shrunken toy for anyone, not even for a beautiful girl like Hannah; he thought it would be nice for a little while, but he had no idea it was going to be for the rest of his life, and he had no idea Hannah was going to hand him over to a fat girl like Beth. This made things infinitely worse.

Beth thanked Hannah once more for this wonderful gift, and the two said goodbye as Beth quickly made her way out the door before slamming it behind her; she was obviously in a hurry to get home to get naked and acquainted more thoroughly with her new toy. Hannah shuddered to think about what she might have in store for the poor boy, and pushed the image out of her head.

Now it was time for her to shrink down her next target. She pulled out the phone book and began searching for the number she would need to call...