Sisters blackmail, Mother's punishment by GiantTinyWannabe
Summary:

Sarah blackmails Derek, but when his mother Abby finds out he's in for an interesting punishment


Categories: Vore, Giantess, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Maternal, Mouth Play, Breasts Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 4513 Read: 14325 Published: February 22 2023 Updated: April 05 2023

1. Chapter 1 by GiantTinyWannabe

2. Chapter 2 by GiantTinyWannabe

3. Chapter 3 by GiantTinyWannabe

Chapter 1 by GiantTinyWannabe
Author's Notes:

Sarah catches her brother Derek masturbating with a pair of her panties, she decides to blackmail him and asks him to be her toy. (no giantess stuff yet, that'll be in chapter two)

Derek snuck into her room, Sarah had left almost half an hour ago to go hang out with a couple of her friends, and he was taking advantage of the situation. He had been sneaking into her room to relieve his libido with her extremely hot panties. He snuck his way over to her dresser, opening the creaky drawer to reveal his quarry. Pulling out his favorite piece, a lacy black silken garment with heart shaped designs over the nether regions.


“Hell yeah” he whispered to himself, the last time he had been in here she had been wearing this one and had been less than satisfied with her other options. He felt himself begin to harden thinking about how her lovely ass would look in the garment. He was rock hard, beginning to sniff the silken cloth as he imagined her sitting on his face, moaning his name as he ate her out. He pulled his stiff cock out of his pants, slowly rubbing his shaft up and down at the thought. He heard a noise through his house, a door opening, likely his mother returning home from her late shift, he decided to risk it and keep going. Taking Sarah's panties and rubbing them over the tip, slowly edging himself towards orgasm. His mom would likely be getting dinner ready, if not taking a shower beforehand on the other side of the house, either way the chances of him getting caught were slim to none. He felt himself reaching the point of no return, quietly moaning as he came into the black silky lace. He heard the door to sarah’s room open and stared in sudden horror at his beautiful sister walking in, she hit the switch and took a moment to look over the situation….



Sarah had returned home to find something that surprised her, opening her room door she saw Derek standing next to her drawer, a pair of her favorite panties in his hand… over his cock… she was furious, she began to yell at her younger brother. 

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!” she screamed at the little bastard, he was a half foot shorter than her, standing at a measly 5’2. She watched as shock and horror scrambled over his face, the fact of him being caught in his perverted act causing him to blush.


“Uh…. ummm… Hi Sarah? I didn't think you’d be home so soon…” he muttered out, clearly embarrassed. He quickly took the panties off his cock, revealing his dripping semen coating the black lace. 


“HI SARAH?! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY, I FORGOT MY WALLET YOU BASTARD. WHY WOULD YOU THINK THIS IS ALRIGHT?” she looked disgustedly at him, surprised that he had thought he could get away with it, then a horrifying thought hit her. “HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE? HOW OFTEN. GOD YOUR GROSS.” she squinted at him. “Don’t tell me actually, I don't want to even know.” her tone grew quiet, showing Derek she was really angry, angrier than she’d ever been.


“Im s-s-sorry” he stuttered out, shoving the now soiled panties back into the drawer.


“DON'T PUT IT BACK IN!!!” she screamed again, striding across the room and grabbing the soiled black lace, his semen squelching in her clenched fist. Throwing it into a nearby hamper she grabbed him by the arm, anger in her eyes. “When mom hears about this you'll be in for one, hope you're ready to live on the street perv.” she haughtily shoved him, as he fell to the ground she began rummaging through her drawer, throwing all of her panties into the nearby hamper. 


“S-s-s-Sarah wait, don’t tell mom! We can talk about this, i'll do anything you want, just don’t tell her…. Please” he pleaded with his angry sister, his trembling voice causing her to pause.


“Anything?” she asked. Derek's stomach dropped, but if he didn't agree his life would be over.


“Anything.” he confirmed, looking at her in the suddenly chilly eyes. 


“Well first…” she looked him over, malice in her eyes. Derek gulped, he was terrified of her now, sure that one misstep could end with her telling their likely punishment minded mother. “Get down on your knees.” she said, in a commanding tone, he was ready to obey her, getting down on his knees and staying there, waiting for her to go on. “Now i want you to close your eyes.” he did, sure that what came next would be painful. But it wasn't, he heard some rustling before he heard her voice, even closer now. “Now stick out your tongue.” he did, and felt a slight warmth in front of him, opening his eyes he saw his sisters glistening pussy, he had to be dreaming there was no way. “Keep your eyes closed idiot.” she blushed down at him, and he began to lick her up and down, closing his eyes as he did. This couldn't be happening, she would never do something like this, right? Had she felt the same attraction he had felt for her? She began to moan as she continued her orders. “Ahh, deeper.” he moved accordingly, shoving his tongue deeper into her slit. “Ahhh, just like that, oh god yes…. You know, if you had just asked, I might have let you do this before.” he wasn't sure he was hearing her right, what was going on? What was with her sudden personality shift, she had always been shy, why was she suddenly taking control?


Then they heard a noise, The front door opening their mother was home.


“Hurry damnit, if you don’t make me cum in a minute I'm telling her.” Her tone was playful, but very firm. He had no doubt that if she didn't get her release he would be in for a scolding and a swift kick out of the house. He licked with reckless abandon, quickening his pace as she quietly moaned. Thirty seconds passed, she was moaning more often, he was sure that by the end of the minute he could get her over the edge, but he had to be quick. He licked his tongue over her clitoris, slowly sucking before continuing to fill her with his tongue. Then suddenly she had moved away from him.


“Times up, guess you failed.” she smiled maliciously at him, you’d better come down with me, im sure mom will be thrilled to hear this. Derek was confused, why would she be thrilled? As his sister hurriedly redressed, she smiled at him again…



Sarah hurried down the stairs, Derek trailing behind as they walked up to his mother, he was terrified, what would her reaction be, how would this go. Every way he looked at it, this couldn't go well. His mother had always been fairly composed, but how would she react to this news? 


He wouldn't have to wonder long as Sarah almost skipped into the kitchen, a bright smile on her face. 

“Hi mom, what's for dinner?” she asked, her smile was wide, when would she break the news. He was terrified.


Abby lifted her head from the small closet pantry, smiling at her two children walking into the kitchen.

“I haven't decided yet, maybe you guys can help me pick.” she smiled at sarah, it had been a while since she’d seen her so happy. Derek seemed to be upset though, she couldn't tell by what but she could tell something was wrong.


“Oh I don't know, what are you feeling derek?” Sarah asked her moping brother, smirking at him as if they were playing some kind of game. Abby was confused but decided to just wait, she was sure he’d tell her what was wrong in his own time.


“Uhhhh, I don't know, pizza?” He sounded confused to Abby, maybe Sarah knew? She glanced at her daughter before smiling.


“Sure, we can do pizza.” Abby began to grab a couple ingredients from the nearby pantry. “I'll get started on it, give me an hour.” Derek was even more confused now, why hadn’t Sarah told her? Was she waiting to torture him further with this new blackmail? 


Sarah retreated from the kitchen, out of sight of their mother beckoning him to follow her back upstairs. He smiled at his mother replying.

“Can’t wait, let me know when it's ready.” Abby smiled at him, nodding as she began to roll some dough on the table.


Derek followed Sarah back to her room. Once back in she whispered to him.

“I'm going to help mom cook, but to keep my mouth shut I have one more request.” she smiled at him again. “I want you to be my boy toy, let me use you when I want, how I want. If you can agree with that I won't tell.” she smiled at him, he blinked, his heaven being dropped in his lap like this was insane. It had to be a dream, this was too good to be true. He silently nodded to her and she smiled again. “Alright, I'll keep you to it.” she retreated from her room, leaving a stunned derek to ponder what this might entail.


Chapter 2 by GiantTinyWannabe
Author's Notes:

Get a dice ready if you’d like to play along :)

Derek sat in his room on his bed, daydreaming about what his sister would have him do next. Maybe she’d go so far as to let him rail her perfect ass. Or maybe to play with her voluptuous tits. He was getting hard just thinking about it.


He heard a sudden rapping on his bedroom door, hearing his mothers voice call out.

“Dinner's ready Derek, hurry down.” He jumped up from the edge of his bed, trying to get his boner down before heading downstairs. His libido was so high today, hopefully Sarah would ask him to do something that could help his predicament. He shook his head as he opened his door, hurriedly descending the stairs as his stomach began to rumble. 


Entering the kitchen he saw that his mother and sister had already begun eating, he swiftly sat on the seat they had set for him, gulping down the two slices that had been left for him, he quickly downed his water before looking up from his plate, his sister and mother were staring at him, watching every movement he had made. He realized something was wrong, he felt dizzy and tried to stand up, before quickly passing out…


He woke up in a pool of cloth, looking around he was slowly filled with dread, he had somehow shrunk and sat naked in a pile of his clothes. Light broke through the darkness he sat in as a massive hand carefully rummaged around his clothing prison. The hands finally found him, slowly forming a fist around him as he was lifted from the pile and placed on the table in front of his sister. She smiled at him before speaking. 

“Now then toy, I did say that I could use you how I want right.” Her smile grew michevous as she looked over to his now titanic mother, he has never noticed before but his mothers tits where massive, even more so with his minuscule size. He was confused, how had this even happened? Had they somehow shrunk him intentionally? Then a thought hit him, what did she have in mind? 


Sarah stared down at her brother, a sudden fire in her loins at the sight of his tiny form. 

“What do you think mom, how should we start this punishment?” She smiled down at Derek with a predatory smile.

“Hmmm,” Abby hummed, “maybe we should play a game.” She smiled down at her tiny son, her massive teeth visible to the little pervert. Derek trembled, what game could they have in mind, how badly could this go? He watched as his mother pulled a dice out from under the table, tossing it up and catching it as she smiled. 

“Here’s how this is gonna go, your going to choose a slice, and then we’ll both roll a dice twice, seeing as you only have 6 slices to choose from I believe one of us is in for a treat.” Her smile filled Derek with terror. Would they really eat him? He stated at his mothers teeth sudden fear filling him as she tossed it up again.

“Go ahead little bro, better pick wisely.” Sarah smiled at him, a sinister tint to her suddenly terrifying smile. 


Derek looked over his options, sure that this wouldn’t end well, picking a piece in the middle; his sister promptly placed him on the piece, and they began rolling. 


(If you want to play along you can get a dice of your own, depending on your roll will determine which next part you read, or if your not into vore, go ahead and skip to the next chapter or read the u38; roll results before moving on)


1-2, Sarah’s hungry maw, (hard vore)


Sarah smiled as her roll came up on the piece Derek sat on. 

“First roll!” She grinned as she grabbed the piece Derek sat on, slowly moving him towards her massive maw. 

“No fair!” His mother huffed, “I didn’t even get to roll” his mother smiled at him as he slowly hovered towards Sarah’s face. Sarah’s lips parted, her massive teeth biting down on the floor in front of Derek, he screamed as he watched her chew, pleading for her to stop. 

“SARAH NO, IM SORRY, ANYTHING ELSE BUT THIS!!” Either she didn’t hear him, or didn’t care, she chewed through the next bite, making sure Derek made it onto the part in her mouth. He stared down the back of her throat, terrified at where he would end up. She began to chew, Derek cried as he was crushed beneath her incisors, weather a blessing or a curse he died swiftly… before being crushed into a mush and swallowed by her massive throat. 


Abby watched her daughter catch him on the slice, getting wet from the prospect. She'd wished it had been her to get the tiny morsel that was her son, but she found watching her daughter chew and swallow him to be extremely hot, slowly feeling herself to the sight.


The end. (Feel free to read on or roll again)




3-4 Abby’s luscious lips, (soft vore)


Sarah pouted as she rolled a 6, grabbing the slice from the end of the pizza as she passed the dice to her mother. Placing her pizza on her plate, watching the tiny perv tremble on the pizza slice.


Abby picked up the die, rolling it across the surface of the table, Derek flinched at every sound from the roll, scared of what would happen if the dice were to hit him. 

“5!” Abby shouted, grabbing the piece next to Derek, only 2 more rolls and he’d make it out, he had to hold on to hope.


Sarah swiftly rolled, ending with a 3, she pouted as she picked up the other piece next to him, jostling him slightly as she tore one piece from another.


Abby rolled the dice, smiling down at Derek as she grabbed the piece he sat on, lowering him down to her mouth before taking her first bite, he began to climb up the pizza ash she tentatively swallowed her first few bites, slowly growing closer to the little man. 


Finally reaching the crust he grabbed onto his mothers middle finger, holding on dearly as she finished the slice.

“You won’t get away that easily.” She spoke through her mouth full of food, watching as she crushed the slice between her teeth. She licked her massive lips as she slowly lowered her fingers down to her awaiting naw, sucking the finger that Derek held onto leaving him alone on her tongue. 


He screamed to his mother, pleading to be released but she didn’t care, using her massive tongue to rub him against the top of her mouth. Running it back and forth over his small body, he slowly grew erect from the odd form of mouth play, slightly humping the massive slimy muscle beneath him as he tried to crawl away from her waiting throat. 


He watched as her tongue raised slightly, he slowly slid to the back of her throat, certain that she was going to swallow him he swiftly attempted to scale the rapidly rising muscle beneath him, his dick rubbing against her taste buds as he did, he was getting close, he was somewhat disgusted at the fact as he finally fell, hearing a loud *gulp*


He descended in her throat, hearing her moan as he slid down the massive “water” slide. He finally came from the motion of his cock rubbing against her throat, before finally landing in a pile of mushy acid. He banged his hands against the stomach lining, hearing his mother laughing as he did.


“He’s fighting it.” He heard his mother say. “Better try harder little man.” He heard his sister laugh along, before slowly falling into unconsciousness inside his mothers stomach.


The end.(continue on if you’d like to)




5-6, Derek gets a stroke of luck


Sarah pouted as she rolled a 6, grabbing the slice from the end of the pizza as she passed the dice to her mother. Placing her pizza on her plate, watching the tiny perv tremble on the pizza slice.


Abby picked up the die, rolling it across the surface of the table, Derek flinched at every sound from the roll, scared of what would happen if the dice were to hit him. 

“5!” Abby shouted, grabbing the piece next to Derek, only 2 more rolls and he’d make it out, he had to hold on to hope.


Sarah swiftly rolled, ending with a 3, she pouted again as she picked up the other piece next to him, jostling him slightly as she tore one piece from another.


His mother grinned down at him, tossing the dice and frowning at the result.


 “There’s another five.” She rolled again, her frown growing deeper as her stomach started growling. “Lucky little brat” she muttered as she grabbed a piece on the opposite side of the pizza. Derek was safe, at least for now.


He watched as Sarah and Abby devoured the large slices, shivering at the destruction of what would’ve been car sized slices compared to him. 


He grabbed hold of one of the large pepperonis, tentatively biting down on it. Sarah finished her pieces, picking him up off the pizza and holding him up to her eyes. She stared at him, smiling before removing her t-shirt and smothering him against her left nipple.


“On to the next game then.” She laughed as her massive breast wobbled against Derek, he quickly grew hard. 


“Let me get in on that” Abby teased “let’s head to my room for the next game.” He heard her chair move back as she stood, beckoning his sister to follow with Derek in tow…

Chapter 3 by GiantTinyWannabe

Abby lifted her short as they entered her room, her colossal breasts pressed tightly against her bra as they bounced. Derek was worried, it would be so easy for them to simply crush him accidentally, he wasn’t sure how durable he was in the face of the monstrous women. 


Sarah smiled down at Derek, watching the tiny man squirm as he watched their mother. She couldn’t wait for the next game, her nipples slowly grew hard at the thought as she looked up to her mother. 


Abby turned towards Sarah, her thumbs entering her waistband as she removed her pants, a slow sensual movement of her hips letting her erotic ass break free as she pulled them down. She smiled down at Sarah’s tits, the tiny man held between them struggling as she stripped. 


I wonder if he’s hard?  The thought made her loins wet, slight moisture beginning to seep into her white panties. She slowly approached, smiling at Sarah as she spoke.

“You wanna help me with this?” She gestures to her bra, smiling at Derek as she pressed her breasts over her daughters.


Derek was jostled as he tried to scream, a sandwich of massive boobs covering him as he was pressed against his sister. His view was fully blocked as his mother began to sway back and forth, a slight click before her bra fell to the ground as she backed up. Her nipples were vast, slightly bigger than Derek and fully erect. He looked up to her blushing face as Sarah giggled. The vibrations of her breasts were dizzying.


Abby smiled at her daughter. 

“Thanks hum, I’ll take him if you wanna get ready for the fun too.” With that Abby’s hand reached towards Derek, grabbing his tiny form before shoving him against one of her nipples. She could feel a slight vibration as he sputtered, only serving to please her as she moaned at the feeling.


“Better hurry Sarah, I might just go all the way before you're ready.” She giggled again, moaning at the thought. Sarah smiled at her mother, quickly stripping down as well but also leaving her panties on.


“Don’t leave me out just yet.” She approached her mother, lifting her tits slightly so that her nipples where level, before pressing against her mother as Abby removed her hand. Derek was pinned between their massive nipples, slight movements pushing him closer to the small openings. It was too much, his cock grew stiff as the pressure increased. The sounds of his sisters moans joining Abby’s in an erotic harmony. Derek began to shake, the constant motion of their nipples stimulating his tiny body before he was dropped. 


He watched the massive tits above him part as they moved away from each other. He fell onto the sheets. He hadn’t realized that they had moved their fun over. He stared at their faces, both looking down at him. Abby locked her lips, smiling at Sarah and saying.

“You ready?”


Sarah nodded and he was lifted up by her. 

“Do you want first go mom? Or should I go first?” Sarah seemed excited, dread filled Derek, he had forgot this was a punishment.


“I don’t know hun,” Abby replied seductively. “Maybe we should tell him the rules first.” She smiled at Derek as he sat in his sisters hand.


“It’s quite simple Derek, you get 2 minutes to go as far as you can before the monster tries to get you.” Derek was confused, what monster? “If you can’t get far enough…” he watched Abby shrug. “Then you’ll be in the belly of the beast. They get 30 seconds to try and get you before the next round. If you survive both… then we get to have some more fun.” She smiled down at Derek before licking her lips. “That being said, I think I’ll be the monster first.”


Derek felt a slight chill, would they make him run? There was no way he could outrun the giantess’s before time ran out, would he eaten after all?


Derek trembled as Sarah lowered him towards her panties, Ceremoniously shoving him into her waiting slit. He realized then the game, he had to crawl inside their pussies or risk being consumed by a less accommodating mouth. 


“Go!” He heard Abby shout, a slight ticking could be heard as he began to shimmy through the tight cave. Sarah's moans filled his ears as he crawled through her, undulations of pleasure forcing him to try harder. The moisture of her love juices make the passage slippery. He felt his cock pressing against the wall, the pleasure slowly building as he climbed further inside. He felt her hips move violently as her juices began to flow freely, pushing him. Slightly back as he tried his best to push onward. 


“30 seconds left” the sing-song tone of his mother renewing his fervor as he crawled further. Certain that he would need to go deeper.


“And time!” She exclaimed, the heat of his prison grew as he heard slurping noises beneath him. His sister's moans slowly built to a scream as her insides squeezed him, he felt something on his foot, almost tentacular in nature. He climbed further in when he realized that Abby’s tongue could reach him. He felt himself sliding out, the tongue making its way between his legs, his cock feeling the slippery thing as he began to shake. Whether from fear or pleasure he couldn't say, his cock suddenly exploding as the assault of the massive tongue pushed him over the edge. He heard Abby moan in surprise, his sister screaming as she came again, covering her mothers face in her juices. Derek was pulled out of her, trembling as his mother licked him up and down. 


“That felt great!” Sarah moaned. Derek tried to look around at his sister but Abby's tongue was relentless. “Alright, next round!.” Derek was confused, had he managed to stay inside long enough? He was tired, his muscles hurt. Abby smiled at him, her grinning face growing smaller as she maneuvered his tiny form into her slit.


Derek tried his best to crawl in, sure that his survival was a fluke. He couldn't shake the idea that they were just playing with him more, and that he would soon be removed and shoved into his mom’s gullet.


“Aaaand Go!” Sarah yelled excitedly, Derek felt massive fingers shove him deeper as he worked his way towards her womb. He wasn’t sure he could go deep enough to win, but he had to try his best. The walls around him were slick, making it hard to slip through without losing progress. He heard the moans of the giantess as the ticking resumed, he could feel pleasure radiating from his crotch. His cock growing hard once again from the constant noises of pure pleasure.


Sarah yelled then. “GET READY!” Derek flinched before crawling with more fervor. The sounds of slurping behind him made him fear what was coming. He could feel her tongue already, he kicked at it and heard a giggle from his sister. He felt it scrape him away from the Abby, barely missing the entrance as he managed to get off it. He felt it again, slowly pulling him from his slimy prison. Light filled his eyes as his sister managed to catch him. He felt her lips as she slurped him into her mouth. He looked around at the massive teeth around him, the tongue slowly pulling him towards her throat.


“No wait!” he pleaded, Sarah either didn't hear him, or didn't care as she gulped him down. He felt himself slide down her, the sudden moans around him adding to the fear he felt. He descended, never to be seen by anyone ever again…



Abby smiled at her daughter, feeling her with her body as they intertwined. She was sad to see her son go, but she didn't care right now, the heat from her nether regions growing as she nearly came. Riding the edge of pleasure with her daughter, uncaring of her son’s fate.

End Notes:

thanks for reading, I might wright more and change the ending but for now I hope you enjoyed ;)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12813