- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sarah catches her brother Derek masturbating with a pair of her panties, she decides to blackmail him and asks him to be her toy. (no giantess stuff yet, that'll be in chapter two)

Derek snuck into her room, Sarah had left almost half an hour ago to go hang out with a couple of her friends, and he was taking advantage of the situation. He had been sneaking into her room to relieve his libido with her extremely hot panties. He snuck his way over to her dresser, opening the creaky drawer to reveal his quarry. Pulling out his favorite piece, a lacy black silken garment with heart shaped designs over the nether regions.


“Hell yeah” he whispered to himself, the last time he had been in here she had been wearing this one and had been less than satisfied with her other options. He felt himself begin to harden thinking about how her lovely ass would look in the garment. He was rock hard, beginning to sniff the silken cloth as he imagined her sitting on his face, moaning his name as he ate her out. He pulled his stiff cock out of his pants, slowly rubbing his shaft up and down at the thought. He heard a noise through his house, a door opening, likely his mother returning home from her late shift, he decided to risk it and keep going. Taking Sarah's panties and rubbing them over the tip, slowly edging himself towards orgasm. His mom would likely be getting dinner ready, if not taking a shower beforehand on the other side of the house, either way the chances of him getting caught were slim to none. He felt himself reaching the point of no return, quietly moaning as he came into the black silky lace. He heard the door to sarah’s room open and stared in sudden horror at his beautiful sister walking in, she hit the switch and took a moment to look over the situation….



Sarah had returned home to find something that surprised her, opening her room door she saw Derek standing next to her drawer, a pair of her favorite panties in his hand… over his cock… she was furious, she began to yell at her younger brother. 

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!” she screamed at the little bastard, he was a half foot shorter than her, standing at a measly 5’2. She watched as shock and horror scrambled over his face, the fact of him being caught in his perverted act causing him to blush.


“Uh…. ummm… Hi Sarah? I didn't think you’d be home so soon…” he muttered out, clearly embarrassed. He quickly took the panties off his cock, revealing his dripping semen coating the black lace. 


“HI SARAH?! THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY, I FORGOT MY WALLET YOU BASTARD. WHY WOULD YOU THINK THIS IS ALRIGHT?” she looked disgustedly at him, surprised that he had thought he could get away with it, then a horrifying thought hit her. “HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE? HOW OFTEN. GOD YOUR GROSS.” she squinted at him. “Don’t tell me actually, I don't want to even know.” her tone grew quiet, showing Derek she was really angry, angrier than she’d ever been.


“Im s-s-sorry” he stuttered out, shoving the now soiled panties back into the drawer.


“DON'T PUT IT BACK IN!!!” she screamed again, striding across the room and grabbing the soiled black lace, his semen squelching in her clenched fist. Throwing it into a nearby hamper she grabbed him by the arm, anger in her eyes. “When mom hears about this you'll be in for one, hope you're ready to live on the street perv.” she haughtily shoved him, as he fell to the ground she began rummaging through her drawer, throwing all of her panties into the nearby hamper. 


“S-s-s-Sarah wait, don’t tell mom! We can talk about this, i'll do anything you want, just don’t tell her…. Please” he pleaded with his angry sister, his trembling voice causing her to pause.


“Anything?” she asked. Derek's stomach dropped, but if he didn't agree his life would be over.


“Anything.” he confirmed, looking at her in the suddenly chilly eyes. 


“Well first…” she looked him over, malice in her eyes. Derek gulped, he was terrified of her now, sure that one misstep could end with her telling their likely punishment minded mother. “Get down on your knees.” she said, in a commanding tone, he was ready to obey her, getting down on his knees and staying there, waiting for her to go on. “Now i want you to close your eyes.” he did, sure that what came next would be painful. But it wasn't, he heard some rustling before he heard her voice, even closer now. “Now stick out your tongue.” he did, and felt a slight warmth in front of him, opening his eyes he saw his sisters glistening pussy, he had to be dreaming there was no way. “Keep your eyes closed idiot.” she blushed down at him, and he began to lick her up and down, closing his eyes as he did. This couldn't be happening, she would never do something like this, right? Had she felt the same attraction he had felt for her? She began to moan as she continued her orders. “Ahh, deeper.” he moved accordingly, shoving his tongue deeper into her slit. “Ahhh, just like that, oh god yes…. You know, if you had just asked, I might have let you do this before.” he wasn't sure he was hearing her right, what was going on? What was with her sudden personality shift, she had always been shy, why was she suddenly taking control?


Then they heard a noise, The front door opening their mother was home.


“Hurry damnit, if you don’t make me cum in a minute I'm telling her.” Her tone was playful, but very firm. He had no doubt that if she didn't get her release he would be in for a scolding and a swift kick out of the house. He licked with reckless abandon, quickening his pace as she quietly moaned. Thirty seconds passed, she was moaning more often, he was sure that by the end of the minute he could get her over the edge, but he had to be quick. He licked his tongue over her clitoris, slowly sucking before continuing to fill her with his tongue. Then suddenly she had moved away from him.


“Times up, guess you failed.” she smiled maliciously at him, you’d better come down with me, im sure mom will be thrilled to hear this. Derek was confused, why would she be thrilled? As his sister hurriedly redressed, she smiled at him again…



Sarah hurried down the stairs, Derek trailing behind as they walked up to his mother, he was terrified, what would her reaction be, how would this go. Every way he looked at it, this couldn't go well. His mother had always been fairly composed, but how would she react to this news? 


He wouldn't have to wonder long as Sarah almost skipped into the kitchen, a bright smile on her face. 

“Hi mom, what's for dinner?” she asked, her smile was wide, when would she break the news. He was terrified.


Abby lifted her head from the small closet pantry, smiling at her two children walking into the kitchen.

“I haven't decided yet, maybe you guys can help me pick.” she smiled at sarah, it had been a while since she’d seen her so happy. Derek seemed to be upset though, she couldn't tell by what but she could tell something was wrong.


“Oh I don't know, what are you feeling derek?” Sarah asked her moping brother, smirking at him as if they were playing some kind of game. Abby was confused but decided to just wait, she was sure he’d tell her what was wrong in his own time.


“Uhhhh, I don't know, pizza?” He sounded confused to Abby, maybe Sarah knew? She glanced at her daughter before smiling.


“Sure, we can do pizza.” Abby began to grab a couple ingredients from the nearby pantry. “I'll get started on it, give me an hour.” Derek was even more confused now, why hadn’t Sarah told her? Was she waiting to torture him further with this new blackmail? 


Sarah retreated from the kitchen, out of sight of their mother beckoning him to follow her back upstairs. He smiled at his mother replying.

“Can’t wait, let me know when it's ready.” Abby smiled at him, nodding as she began to roll some dough on the table.


Derek followed Sarah back to her room. Once back in she whispered to him.

“I'm going to help mom cook, but to keep my mouth shut I have one more request.” she smiled at him again. “I want you to be my boy toy, let me use you when I want, how I want. If you can agree with that I won't tell.” she smiled at him, he blinked, his heaven being dropped in his lap like this was insane. It had to be a dream, this was too good to be true. He silently nodded to her and she smiled again. “Alright, I'll keep you to it.” she retreated from her room, leaving a stunned derek to ponder what this might entail.