Big Adventures by Hedin
Summary:

Scenes from a mega club

These are episodes that happened somewhere in a night club for giantesses...


Categories: Violent, Giantess, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 6754 Read: 4322 Published: April 13 2023 Updated: April 13 2023

1. Pink and White by Hedin

2. Shauna by Hedin

Pink and White by Hedin

She wore a white miniskirt. Her hair was blond and fell on a pink shirt with long sleeves. Her bare legs ended with well pampered feet that walked gracefully on pink flip-flops.

Her slow and elegant gait with meticulously placed steps was even visible to the tiny population at her feet. They saw her coming and marvelled at her enormous beauty. Coming over them however they could follow her slow steps. Staring up in terror they were allowed to watch the step that would land on them in detail. The vast expanse of the flip-flop sole swept over them and wobbled as it slapped against her heel with a deafening thud. The bright pink surface was discoloured with brownish traces of dirt around the places that endured the heaviest wear. The giant flip-flop slowed it's forward movement and came down ever faster. It's expanse should've been unthinkable by human standards but nevertheless it was all visible and real above their heads. From head to toe it was more than one and a half miles long and more than half a mile wide at the strap. A sole that had the expanse of a small town. As it raced towards them people still felt that it was moving slow as it was such a huge object. But they also realised that they were just unable to evade such an enormous object. Instead the stared up and many screamed out their horror and despair. They saw the fine tread of the sole at an enormous scale. Fifty foot wide trenches parted fifty foot wide ridges that were meant to be crushed into the ground and provide the giant sole the necessary grip that was needed to move the enormous giantess above.

As the undulating pink surface came ever closer people noticed the sad remains of things that had gotten underfoot just a few moments before. Cars reduced mangled sheets of metal that stuck as small but colourful dots between the tread or were draped across the ridges. Trees ground and flattened into pulped wood and smeared green and then the tiny, crimson splatters left by humans like themselves.

With the sole fell also a shadow.  Those under it's rear end where the first to die but also the first to be released from the horror of imminent death. The slightly worn edge of the flip-flop hit the ground with brutal force. Buildings that got in the way were not crushed but rather turned into splinters and dust. An enormous cloud billowed out and cloaked the moment when the sole actually met the ground and squished the unlucky souls in the area. The forward momentum of the foot dragged the sole's edge for as far as about one thousand foot before the friction stopped it. With that the foot tilted and the sole started to come down. Crushing buildings it caused a blast of dust to race forward under the sole and as more and more of the pink rubber foam touched the ground the sole levelled out and finally the ball of her foot came down all at once with a booming thud and a blast that carried the destruction outward into acres of land around the front part of the pink flip-flop.

But despite the blast wiping any buildings and other man made structures off the surface around the point of impact there were still a few survivors caught in basements or protected by solid parts of the uneven ground. Looking up some of them found themselves beneath the tip of the sole. What they didn't know however was that above the five hundred foot strong wall of foam rubber were five toes who had yet to settle on the cushioning footwear. The giantess well defined motions meant the toes with the perfect white nail polish would lower slowly. They allowed the survivors underneath a look up and the thought of hope before they lowered and pressed into the yielding flip-flop. Taking the full weight of the giantess the sole lowered completely and sunk into the compressing ground. Enormous cracks appeared and the ground deformed. Down below the bedrock cracked and crunched as it just couldn't take the weight applied so casually by the giant woman above. Three and a half miles away an enormous thunder marked the sole of the other foot slapping against the bare heel as it left the ground. With a whooshing sound that foot passed with high speed as it travelled forward to take her next step. At the same time the heel of the settled foot started to rise from the cushioning flip-flop. With a slurping sound the flip-flop peeled of the bare sole. Then the rear edge of the pink sole rose from the ground. The foot strained the pink strap that was adorned with relatively small but absolutely gigantic trinkets of polished steel and glass. Those who saw the steel smiley felt more than humiliated by the deadly foot and it's footwear. The foot rolled forward and the ever growing weight upon the ball and the toes pressed the front part ever deeper into the completely destroyed bedrock. Rock was ground and crushed into a strange fluid state and deformed by the tilting sole before it suddenly was ripped out of the imprint. The tortured bottom of the footprint solidified and preserved the shape of the footprint. A few cars that had been pressed two dimensional tumbled like sparkling and colourful confetti through the air until they hit somewhere or someone. The ground heaved as the enormous load was taken off and the cracks moved with a last groan that signalled the end of the devastation in this place. Even a casual step by a giantess of that size simply left no witnesses behind. Left behind was a perfect imprint of the rippled bottom of the sole.  At closer inspection the undulating surface contained metal sheets of various colours that had been cars and it also contained many red splotches in different shapes where people had met a grisly but also short fate under the overwhelming footwear.

With the deserted area left behind her the giantess was already putting another foot down in another place.  Only a few people could see her dainty foot and the perfect contrast between a beautiful tan and perfectly applied white nail polish. The foot lowered gracefully and seen from above the view of the pink flip-flops and the tender feet was simply beautiful. People staring at the appealing beauty from the windows of planes realized too late that the little puffs of dust next to the sole meant the careless destruction of their civilization. The giantess however was  indifferent about the destruction. Her heedless steps  continued with the same slow rhythm whether she trod down a forest covered mountain or flattened a thriving city under her pink flip-flops. Her beautiful face was calm. The giantess was truly impassive about her effect on the tiny world beneath her. But from one moment to the other something caught her interest and her face expressed content as her eyes fixed a certain point on the ground.  Heading for the spot she just kept looking at it but didn't slow down or soften her steps.  But as she was walking all calm and slowly her steps were obviously soft enough.  

A flock of skyscrapers was the point she was looking at and people there felt a cold kind of horror to see her coming closer. Looming up higher and higher people stared in horror at the giant flip-flops. Even though the giantess was not lifting them very high her size meant that the giant soles were high in the sky above the cities.  What was also looming up in the sky was her white denim mini-skirt and the lewd display of a naked, perfectly shaven pussy underneath. Wearing a pink shirt that was perfectly matching the pink flip-flops she looked stylish and beautiful and the obscene view was completely unexpected and in contrast to the rest of her appearance.

But their was not much time to think about her indecent up skirt view because she was still moving without care and left only a sorry amount of survivors in a woeful state of health as she passed.

Just when people though she would raise her foot for the step that would finish their town the giantess stopped. Her giant eyes quickly inspected every skyscraper in front of her. Was she finally taking notice of the intelligent beings she had crushed by the millions within the last minute? Pleads and hopeful sobs rose and were quickly squelched by an unexpected motion.  Taking half a step forward the giantess flattened thousands of people who had expected her to step over them and let them live as survivors of the horror. But her intentions were different. Without hesitation she squatted down on her heels. Spreading her legs it was an even more striking display of her naked crotch. Her wrinkled labia protruded from her thick outer lips.  The folds were gently swaying from her motions and a heavy fragrance of female sex permeated the air.

Only a few people where fast enough to scream when they saw the giant hand coming. Fingers that were three times wider  than the biggest skyscrapers pushed into the flock of skyscrapers. From afar it could be seen that it was a rather careful motion. But with the terrific size of the fingers the power unleashed even with such a slow action was an unstoppable force. Dwarfed by the enormous digits the skyscrapers were cruelly pushed aside and at the same time crushed by the giant finger pads. The building stubs left on the ground were then scratched off their foundation by the underside of a white polished fingernail. Within a fraction of a second all that remained of a skyscraper was an avalanche of rubble sliding down the finger pad. It was mass murder committed by a misanthropic giantess with just a brush of her fingertips. And the uncaring beauty repeated it. Once again she brushed her fingers through the skyscrapers causing the destruction of another seven skyscrapers and the spillage of several city blocks under the debris that slid off her fingers. With about a dozen skyscrapers remaining people knew that she wouldn't be done and they were right. Once again she mowed down a total of eight skyscrapers with just two fingers and everyone who had the thought of looking up at her face to curse or found her completely unabashed by the gruesome deed. With the horror taking place those who dared to ask for a reason where scarce. But they got kind of an answer when she repositioned her fingers for a fourth sweep of death. Three of the remaining four high rises and four smaller things that just seemed to have the bad luck to be caught in the move were brushed aside without a care for the loss of lives and just for the cause of singling out the one of them that had obviously caught her attention from the very first moment. It was tall and it's glass facade shone like a sparkling emerald.

With a hint of a smile on her face the giantess reached down again. Forming a wide O with her thumb and forefinger she embraced the last building standing where a thriving metropolis' downtown had been seconds ago. To someone her size it was a precise motion to simply cut the building off it's foundation with her giant fingernails. But as each fingernail was about fifteen foot thick with an additional five foot layer of nail polish the edge of each fingernail was as high as two stories. And as the nails were of course curved like any woman knew her fingernails to be the building had the lower fiver stories wrecked as the enormous keratin slabs cut through the building. The giant finger pads closed in before it could lean over and fall. Then it was raised into the sky with an acceleration that was a slow motion for the giantess but like a rocket launch to the tiny people within. As it rose higher and higher into the sky a giant shadow closed in and suddenly the other pair of thumb and forefinger appeared from below. The upward motion stopped just when the new pair of fingers grabbed the building with a destructive crunch. But at the same moment the first pair of fingers raised up and  drew the victims attention to what was above them. The glistening flesh above was hard to discern at such a small distance relative to the size of the goddess. But as the fingers spread the giant folds  her horrendous intention was strikingly clear. The skyscraper was pushed up into the humongous twat. Thumb and forefinger made a sloshing noise as they slid in between the giant labia. Then the thumb was withdrawn and the forefinger delved some deeper into the abyss before it was, too, withdrawn.  Pulling out an enormous string of slimy pussyjuice stretched between the quickly closing labia and the giant fingernail.  Eventually the string of cum tore into pieces that dropped like bombs into the remains of the city below.

The ground shuddered when the enormous legs started to work and the giantess stood again. Her right foot swept low across the city stirring up a cloud of dust as it's drag wrecked all of the tiny structures below. The violent gale just blew them apart and sucked everyone and everything into the air. Eventually however the giant flip flop slapped against the equally giant bare foot which caused the currents to tear off and when the giantess stepped on the next part of the densely populated state the last victims of the previously annihilated city were still falling to their death.

Except of course for the poor victims who where trapped within the building that was suffering it's fate inside of the giant cunt.  A clean shaven cunt that was boldly displayed completely nude but it seemed to be heavenly  innocent as there was no trace left of the gruesome deed that had happened seconds ago. But in the darkness behind the giant pussylips the giant tunnel was all hell. The booming sounds of the different body functions were audible and the sharp sounds of the suffering building could be heard as well. Steel groaned under the pressure of the working thigh muscles. Even the normal pressure within the relaxed pleasure grotto was too much for the weak human construction. Windows cracked and steel deformed. Cunt juices seeped in and started to drown people who got trapped by doors that got jammed in frames that had been deformed by the pressure on the building. Emergency lights allowed the victims to see what would take their lives but with literally tons of pussyjuice entering through each cracked window the musky smell left no doubt about what was happening.

The destruction of the skyscraper within the cruel giantess was agonizingly slow. It could've been a matter of half a second but the giantess simply refused to clench her love muscles and squish it in an instant. Instead she indulged in the raunchy pleasure of feeling it dwindling in her connoisseur cunt as if she was melting a piece of candy with her sex.

From time to time whole sections of the building gave in to the pressure and collapsed.  The folds of the indifferent twat simply moved closer together and ground the remains into the slime layer between them. People had their last breath squeezed out of their lungs before their bodies collapsed and got smeared into the mucus.

It took a long time compared with the end of the common skyscraper. But the skyscraper didn't last longer than a minute. Just about the time the giantess needed to find another precious gem to be devoured by her lecherous cunt. 

That evening she flattened a whole continent under her pink flip-flops before she was ready to cum on one of the best emerald skyscrapers she found. Pushing it in she shivered in anticipation. She knew she couldn't hold back much longer once she'd reached this state of arousal. Her face contorted with pleasure. Then her fore finger found its way to her love button and rubbed it lustfully. She screamed and shivered as her pussy lustfully clamped down to smear her last sex toy. Her knees wobbled and she fell on her butt. Stomping her feet she shouted out her intense orgasm  Love juice dripped out of her cunt and washed out the shabby remains of all of her toys. Moaning gently she came down from her high.  Enjoying this, too, she spent another ten minutes before she got up and slowly made her way back to the door. Not without stepping on any peculiar town or city she encountered on the way. After all she had paid for this and she was used to savour what she had paid for in full.


Hedin 2013

Shauna by Hedin

The monotoneous beep from the scanner got more and more annoying the closer Shauna got to the end of the eight hour shift. The checkout girl was chewing some gum and the customers changed without her taking notice. She saw so many faces that she sometimes feared she could forget those of her friends.

Again and again her long, false fingernails swept across the touch screen to select the different amounts of beer, food and other stuff. She knew all the reactions from her customers. The secret glances from men of all ages who admired her Barbie style appearance and the subtle shaking of female heads who wondered how she could work with fingernails like this. But all this didn't touch her and she was relieved when she closed down the counter and pulled out the cash box. Her heels clacked on the tiled floor and she earned another handful of more or less secret stares at her figure. The simple white tunic she and her colleagues wore couldn't hide her features and she didn't mind.

She felt even better when she tasted the fresh evening air on her tongue. The click-clack of her heels echoed from the other side of the street. She knew where she was heading and loved to feel her heart beat in joyful anticipation of what she had planned for the evening.

It was an expensive kind of dissipation but it had become a passion over the years. No man could ever change this. She didn't even like the thought of sharing the experience with Mr. Right.

"Oh, Miss Shauna, it is always nice to see you. I always admire your styling skills", Lady Barabara greeted her. She looked and maybe was way to young to be expected to run such an establishment . She was in her early twenties which made her younger than most of her customers. Her short, red dress accentuated the well toned legs of a model stature. An anklet drew attention to well pedicured feet in high heeled designer mules from Italy. A delicate silver necklace got the attention of anybody who was more interested in her friendly and beautiful face and maybe it also led a few gazes a little lower than her chin. Her full hair fell in auburn tresses across her shoulders. She wore a special aura that allowed to relax and feel well cared for in her presence. She always found the right tone for each of her customers and whoever walked through her door and onto the red carped couldn't hide mood and feelings from Barbara.

"Do you like to spent some time in the lounge to relax and leave today's plight behind you?"

"Oh, I would love to, Barbara, but you know my only source of relaxation is behind the special door you know."

"In a second. Would you like something special tonight?"

"Oh, I'll leave that up to your taste. You know I like to be surprised and you have a good hand to select what suits me."

"Of course, of course, Miss Shauna. I have something held back for you for a few days now. I think it's just what you like and  I really traded it in for a bargain it is truly all wellness and pleasure without the slightest bit of remorse."

"I am all eager to see it, then."

Walking down the carpeted hallway Shauna heard the dampened sound of her high heeled sandals. The steps from Barbara ebbed away behind her and she enjoyed to be alone right now. Nobody who watched her. Alone with her beauty. Stepping up to the door she threw a glance at the full size mirror. She adjusted her platinum blonde, shoulder length hair. Her make up was still perfect especially her red lips. The green u-boat neck top strained to hold her heavy breasts. The pink strings of her thong were visible across her bare midriff before they disappeared within a skin tight white jeans. Content with her outfit she stepped in front of the door and hesitated. Not because she was shy. It was simply because she enjoyed the anticipation. Prolonging the moment she finally pressed down the handle and opened. Stepping into the room the dull sound of the carpet under her shoes was replaced by a soft crunch. Stepping in completely she closed the door behind her and looked down.

She breathed noisily as she took in the view. The crunch under her feet had been caused when she had stepped on some foot hills. Hundreds of trees had vanished with less audible noise but the rock had at least produced an audible death cry as it had been mercilessly compressed under her weight. The green forests at her feet filled several spots she saw but most of the wide area in front of her was covered by a rough, greyish surface that consisted of a conglomerate of tiny shapes. The city stretching in front of Shauna was an enormous Asian metropolis. Several flocks of big skyscrapers marked the different centres and fields of smaller buildings could be recognized as countless flat blocks. Towards the hills and the forests there were hardly recognizable family homes of the wealthy part of the population. A brownish hue marked the widespread slums where buildings could be hardly discerned by Shauna. They were only slightly larger than the many colourful cars. The size of a car was best described by a grain of sand and only the colour helped to see them as they moved along the many tiny streets that were spread like blood vessels through the city.

Shauna moaned with lust when she unbuttoned her jeans and pulled down the zipper. Wriggling out of her jeans she also pulled down the ankle strap of her sandals and let them drop next to her bare feet.

The soft ground felt good under her bare soles. Wherever she stepped for the first time she felt an initial roughness that dissipated quickly until the compressed material felt smooth and soft against the tender skin of her bare foot.

Not squeamish at all she still took some care to spare the interesting city parts of being annihilated beneath or shaken to rubble next to her slow steps. But she was less considerate to the many neighbourhoods of family homes, the slums and of course the forests. Watching her feet she didn't hesitate to flatten hundreds of almost indiscernible houses with each graceful step. She didn't even feel the crunch of the little structures or the squish of countless tiny people who got trapped underneath her giant foot. At her size her big toe easily crushed a four by two pattern of city blocks under it's bulky mass. She didn't mind to squash them flat as long as she caused no or little destruction to the larger buildings. Her fluid motions almost looked like a dance even more so because she swung her hips and couldn't keep from caressing her enormous breasts. Like that she moved across the city towards a certain point. An area of mountains had kept the city from growing over a now green spot of landscape. Only a few roads undulated across the slopes and valleys and Shauna hardly noticed the scarce number of houses when she positioned herself and gracefully sat down on that spot.

The colossal weight of her ten mile tall body made short work of these mountains. The tiny population had been discouraged by the impressive mountains. Shauna's firm ass cheeks conquered them all within a second. Soft skin exerted elemental forces and easily cracked the once mighty mountains. Giant landslides filled the valleys with the remains of the crumbling rock as Shauna's ass pushed down and displaced the material. Then the earth shook even more as the enormous behind came to rest and compressed all the material into the eternal shape of her ass.

Shauna commented the wave of lust with a moan. She was finally in place with so many big buildings in reach for her play. 

Languorously slow she exerted her right hand. Moving it in position above a flock of skyscrapers she slowly bent her fingers. Her breath hissed as she savoured the moment. Teasing the people she couldn't see but knew to be there she scratched her gelled fingernails across the ground. The thick fingernails wrought a terrible destructions. Little houses exploded and the rubble and splinters got bulldozed by the edge of each fingernail. A few bigger houses dissolved into pieces of rooms and walls as they slid across the backside of a fingernail and ended as dirt under one of her fingernails.

But the giantess could no longer keep herself from taking her prize. All with a sudden the giant hand adjusted her position and suddenly the enormous shovels of her fingernails scratched across the ground and towards one of the large skyscrapers in the flock of highrises. When the giant thumbnail pressed into the western facade and the fingernail of her forefinger did the same on the opposite side. The building provided no resistance to their godly power. Thick metal beams snapped like spiderwebs as the fingernails cut through the building. Tiny cubicles were run over by the French manicured fingernail. Furniture and walls turned into a rotating mass of debris. Finally the concrete of the elevator shafts shattered and the giant fingernails touched each other. The skyscraper swayed and leaned to one side as the giant fingernails had simply cut it from its foundation. But before it could take more damage the fingers adjusted and the giant pads of skin leaned into the facade. Glass splintered and fell but the skyscraper got stabilized at the cost of a few hundred windows and many bent steel-beams.

When Shauna moved her hand the skyscraper groaned from the acceleration forces. But the structure held and the skyscraper was lifted over her thigh and then lowered towards her sex.

Shauna's eyes were wide open and told her lust as she heard the sound of her wet pussylips parting. Spreading herself with her free hand she allowed the skyscraper to slide from her fingers into the dark abyss of her pleasure grotto. She breathed faster while she felt the skyscraper sliding down and bumping against her pink folds. Meanwhile she was looking at the next one and picked it up just like the first. Just like before she was inconsiderate about the minor buildings that got bulldozed and she was also unaware of the stream of people who tried to leave the skyscraper. Without a chance to escape they splattered against the edge of her merciless fingernail. The other skyscraper had already slid down far enough to allow the next one to be placed on the pink slope that led down into the eager cleft. Raising her head to have a better view because her arms were pushing her breasts together she kept watching while the skyscrapers slowly slid out of view. With her free hand she started to scratch a finger across the pink pussylips and gathered her wetness within the curved fingernail. It felt good and allowed her to prepare a milky path of thick lubrication for another building. She didn't mind to clean her fingernail from the remaining juices and left an enormous trail of her fragrance around the former location of the next building she got. It slid down much faster and more pleasurable. Of course at the cost of taking substantial damage from the greater speed. The folds of her cunt and pussylips tore out mighty chunks and the thing left a dirty trail of debris and as well humans in all states between healthy panic and cruelly mangled corpse. Her finger was now busy rubbing her clit. At first she just rubbed it with her finger tip but then let out a moan when she scratched and pinched it with her fingernails.

Doing so she gathered freshly produced lubrication from around her clit and piled it up in the place where she wanted to drop the next skyscraper. When that one slid down into her wet abyss she felt the little things bump into one another. A deep moan from her helped to move them so they could slip next to each others deep within her. For a moment she thought what they might see through the slime covered windows. The pink of her flesh, other victims behind a window of the skyscraper that was pressed against the one they were in?

Savouring the moment she let go of her pussylips. Her mind was completely focused on her crotch. The sensations started almost instantly. Her mighty folds of sensitive flesh slid slowly back into place and the poor skyscrapers just couldn't stop it. Rubbing her clit once again Shauna enjoyed the soft snaps and crunches from within her. She couldn't help but had to moan. After just two seconds her pussylips closed but deep within her cruel sex the sensations of breaking continued. With just a gentle hug from her love muscles Shauna could've ended the pleasure in a short and as she already knew very pleasant moment. But she denied herself that pleasure. Instead she heightened it by dropping a flat block onto the bump of her clit. It crunched pleasantly as she rubbed it into her pleasure button. Her eyes widened in surprise. It had been too much pleasure at once and her giant pussy responded with an involuntary hug. But as it was built to grab much bigger and more massive things the poor little skyscrapers couldn't withstand the forces that Shauna's enormous twadge exerted. The massive walls of her cunt clenched and easily crushed the little buildings between them. Crumbling away the tiny people didn't have time to struggle for their lives as the massive flesh bore down and compressed the debris like a crazy garbage compactor. And what was just a soft and involuntary contraction to the giantess was more than enough to squish even the last tiny human inside of the monstrous cunt.

But it was just a short moment to her. Part of her fun that served to relax her eager love muscles. Peeling herself open again she found that the contraction had caused her glands to squirt a nice amount of hot love juice into her giant quiff. And her arousal continuously produced more of it. The next skyscraper literally splashed into the lake of cum at the bottom of her hole. The splash had smashed all the windows that touched the thick cum and the building got flooded in no time. It sunk with hundreds of  stunned victims that drowned inside. People in the next skyscrapers had more time to suffer. She gently placed it on the surface of the cum lake. Storey by storey it sunk into the lake of cum.  Her victims had not been shaken unconscious and watched helplessly. Those who stupidly stood behind the windows while they sunk under the water level where then smashed into the walls when the windows burst from the pressure of the slime. Those who thought they were clever found ways to get out and jump into the thick and stingy secretions of a giant cunt. They lived longer but suffered a cruel and hopeless fight against the thick fluid. They learned the hard way that it had been produced to lubricate a giant cunt and not to swim in it. Screams, coughs and pants could be heard while those who lost the fight left only a few bubbles close to the surface as their bodies sunk into the hot goo.

The next skyscraper came in and crushed a few swimmers. And while they drowned by the hundreds they were always replaced by fresh ones who jumped off the next building. One skyscraper leaned over and seemed to swim. But only until Shauna saw it as she peered over her breasts into the wet pussy. She grinned when she gently pushed down on it with her fingertip. Crushing the building in the process she dunked it and it sunk afterward but left more people than usual on the surface as they had escaped through the destroyed facade.

Going down beneath the surface her love juices invaded the interior of the buildings. People howled as doors bulged and burst before the semitransparent fluid was squashed into the rooms behind. Steel groaned and concrete cracked as the buildings slid down the submerged walls of the giant cunt. Walls caved in and struggling people felt the pressure of the fluid before it was forced into every orifice of their body. They died with the taste of a greedy twat in their mouth.

As she collected more and more buildings and produced more and more slimy wetness Shauna felt her snatch filling up. Prolonging the fun and causing even more production of love juice she took the time to crunch a flat block on her clit after each skyscraper she dropped into the puddle of juices. Then the nectar started to flow over and seeped down her crack until it reached the ground and flooded the refuge of people who had hoped to survive in front of her crack. The warm liquid was thick as lava and flooded but also crushed houses like an eternal reincarnation of the blob. Each skyscraper that she dunked into the lake displaced an avalanche of love juice that added to the puddle underneath her enormous pussy. But after a few seconds of harvesting Shauna sensed that she had taken enough skyscrapers. She felt the edges of shifting and grinding buildings through the full length of her love tunnel. It was time.

Breathing audibly in anticipation she gathered a handful of flat blocks and a few skyscrapers she had considered as too small on her pussylips around her clit. Then she touched the first with her fingertip, rolled it gently across her pussylips and onto her love button where she crushed it slowly and massaged her most sensitive sex organ. The others followed suit and the giantess started bucking her hips. Moans echoed across the land. Crazy with lust she started to stomp her bare feet and feeling that she was spilling some of the most valuable contents of her cunt she let go of her pussylips. Her orgasm followed immediately.

Releasing her pussylips they closed over hundreds of people who tried to survive at the surface of the cum. They where easily dunked and drowned by the closing labia and a huge amount of love juice welled up. Deep inside the pussy walls came closer and started to crush the buildings that got into the way. Like a chain reaction this heightened her lust and as her love muscles responded even more buildings got crushed between the closing walls. She screamed when the violent contraction started an intense orgasm. Love juice gushed out of her cunt and squirted high into the air as her cunt constricted. The last survivors popped within the pressurized liquid and their stringy remains were dragged apart when the juices squirted up between the giant pussylips. Shauna felt the puny resistance of the crumbling skyscrapers within her. The muscles of her cunt pressed them flat and kneaded them into a thick mush of  slime and ground up concrete. More violent contractions squeezed out even more love juice and Shauna stomped her feet in rapid succession as she shouted out her orgasm with a hoarse voice. Then the contractions got weaker. The orgasm ebbed away into an intense feeling of pleasure and satisfaction. Shauna sighed.

But if those who survived the harvest of skyscrapers and the violent tremors of the orgasming giantess thought that their torment was over they were wrong. Shauna was far from done with them and her greed for satisfaction.

Opening her eyes the greed was still visible and turning around the giantess got on all fours. Her heavy boobs became pendulous and collided with thunderous noises. People staring up at her understood what she was going to do. But they were just as unable to do anything against it as they were unable to save themselves.

The city was bare of skyscrapers. Shauna had consumed all that had been in range. But she knew that there was still enough city left to have another orgasm. Hot for more she lowered her giant breasts on the suburbs.

The overwhelming breasts spread over the neighbourhoods. Hundreds of family homes were easily pressed flat as the curvature of her boobs rolled across them. People threw up their arms as if they had hope to ward of the soft masses of flesh. But each breast had the expanse of a small town and was literally as big as a mountain. The sheer amount of soft flesh squished people by the thousands after squashing their cars and bulldozing their houses. The terrible load was also too much for the bedrock. With booming sounds and dull cracks it gave in and the giant boobs pressed two deep depression into the landscape. Two mile wide bowls that were softly curved except for the steep depression left by the hard nipples close to the centre.

She moaned after depositing her heavy breasts. Then she leaned to one side and dragged her tits along with her. Crawling forward she smeared, dragged and rolled her giant tits across the widespread suburbs and sub centres. Leaning down on one elbow she started to rub her clit from time to time. But she never rubbed longer than she needed to drag her pretty boobs across all the little things in range and despite her arousal this kept her from cumming again for about five minutes. After that she saw that she had almost completely consumed the big city. Turning her head to look around her huge breasts she found a gap to see her pussy. The view was all she needed to cum violently. Her fingers rubbed among long and clear strings of nectar. Strings that slowly seeped down into the city and flooded and drowned even more tiny people in the pure flavour of her cunt. Her orgasm caused her to lose her balance and she slid down flat on her tummy with her hips bucking wild against the ground and the busy middle finger she had buried deep inside. She groaned lustfully for a few minutes before she was really finished with everything.

Getting to her feet after coming down from her orgasm she looked down at the smeared remains of the city with a grin. Holding back for a moment she found one of the last rather untouched places and straddled it. Going down into a squat she visibly relaxed and without warning a thick avalanche of dirty pussyjuice pored out of her vulva. It was more than enough to flood the city part underneath her and Shauna giggled as she watched what was a naughty aftermath to her orgasmic frenzy. She took her time to unload all the fluid that had built up within her.

Watching what the ongoing destruction caused by what she called the real blob she eventually got up again. Looking at the puddle of love juice and debris she looked pleased. On a whim she took a step forward an simply stepped into the puddle. Using her foot she started to smear her juices around in circles that devastated even more city parts With a cruel giggle she finally turned away and left with sloshing wet feet. Heading for her sandals she smiled when she felt the sensation of her slimy feet sliding in. She loved to play messy. Taking the rest of her clothes she was not hesitant to return naked and smeared. Content and very pleased she left to come back as soon as she could afford another dirty play.


Hedin 2013

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=12983