- Text Size +

She wore a white miniskirt. Her hair was blond and fell on a pink shirt with long sleeves. Her bare legs ended with well pampered feet that walked gracefully on pink flip-flops.

Her slow and elegant gait with meticulously placed steps was even visible to the tiny population at her feet. They saw her coming and marvelled at her enormous beauty. Coming over them however they could follow her slow steps. Staring up in terror they were allowed to watch the step that would land on them in detail. The vast expanse of the flip-flop sole swept over them and wobbled as it slapped against her heel with a deafening thud. The bright pink surface was discoloured with brownish traces of dirt around the places that endured the heaviest wear. The giant flip-flop slowed it's forward movement and came down ever faster. It's expanse should've been unthinkable by human standards but nevertheless it was all visible and real above their heads. From head to toe it was more than one and a half miles long and more than half a mile wide at the strap. A sole that had the expanse of a small town. As it raced towards them people still felt that it was moving slow as it was such a huge object. But they also realised that they were just unable to evade such an enormous object. Instead the stared up and many screamed out their horror and despair. They saw the fine tread of the sole at an enormous scale. Fifty foot wide trenches parted fifty foot wide ridges that were meant to be crushed into the ground and provide the giant sole the necessary grip that was needed to move the enormous giantess above.

As the undulating pink surface came ever closer people noticed the sad remains of things that had gotten underfoot just a few moments before. Cars reduced mangled sheets of metal that stuck as small but colourful dots between the tread or were draped across the ridges. Trees ground and flattened into pulped wood and smeared green and then the tiny, crimson splatters left by humans like themselves.

With the sole fell also a shadow.  Those under it's rear end where the first to die but also the first to be released from the horror of imminent death. The slightly worn edge of the flip-flop hit the ground with brutal force. Buildings that got in the way were not crushed but rather turned into splinters and dust. An enormous cloud billowed out and cloaked the moment when the sole actually met the ground and squished the unlucky souls in the area. The forward momentum of the foot dragged the sole's edge for as far as about one thousand foot before the friction stopped it. With that the foot tilted and the sole started to come down. Crushing buildings it caused a blast of dust to race forward under the sole and as more and more of the pink rubber foam touched the ground the sole levelled out and finally the ball of her foot came down all at once with a booming thud and a blast that carried the destruction outward into acres of land around the front part of the pink flip-flop.

But despite the blast wiping any buildings and other man made structures off the surface around the point of impact there were still a few survivors caught in basements or protected by solid parts of the uneven ground. Looking up some of them found themselves beneath the tip of the sole. What they didn't know however was that above the five hundred foot strong wall of foam rubber were five toes who had yet to settle on the cushioning footwear. The giantess well defined motions meant the toes with the perfect white nail polish would lower slowly. They allowed the survivors underneath a look up and the thought of hope before they lowered and pressed into the yielding flip-flop. Taking the full weight of the giantess the sole lowered completely and sunk into the compressing ground. Enormous cracks appeared and the ground deformed. Down below the bedrock cracked and crunched as it just couldn't take the weight applied so casually by the giant woman above. Three and a half miles away an enormous thunder marked the sole of the other foot slapping against the bare heel as it left the ground. With a whooshing sound that foot passed with high speed as it travelled forward to take her next step. At the same time the heel of the settled foot started to rise from the cushioning flip-flop. With a slurping sound the flip-flop peeled of the bare sole. Then the rear edge of the pink sole rose from the ground. The foot strained the pink strap that was adorned with relatively small but absolutely gigantic trinkets of polished steel and glass. Those who saw the steel smiley felt more than humiliated by the deadly foot and it's footwear. The foot rolled forward and the ever growing weight upon the ball and the toes pressed the front part ever deeper into the completely destroyed bedrock. Rock was ground and crushed into a strange fluid state and deformed by the tilting sole before it suddenly was ripped out of the imprint. The tortured bottom of the footprint solidified and preserved the shape of the footprint. A few cars that had been pressed two dimensional tumbled like sparkling and colourful confetti through the air until they hit somewhere or someone. The ground heaved as the enormous load was taken off and the cracks moved with a last groan that signalled the end of the devastation in this place. Even a casual step by a giantess of that size simply left no witnesses behind. Left behind was a perfect imprint of the rippled bottom of the sole.  At closer inspection the undulating surface contained metal sheets of various colours that had been cars and it also contained many red splotches in different shapes where people had met a grisly but also short fate under the overwhelming footwear.

With the deserted area left behind her the giantess was already putting another foot down in another place.  Only a few people could see her dainty foot and the perfect contrast between a beautiful tan and perfectly applied white nail polish. The foot lowered gracefully and seen from above the view of the pink flip-flops and the tender feet was simply beautiful. People staring at the appealing beauty from the windows of planes realized too late that the little puffs of dust next to the sole meant the careless destruction of their civilization. The giantess however was  indifferent about the destruction. Her heedless steps  continued with the same slow rhythm whether she trod down a forest covered mountain or flattened a thriving city under her pink flip-flops. Her beautiful face was calm. The giantess was truly impassive about her effect on the tiny world beneath her. But from one moment to the other something caught her interest and her face expressed content as her eyes fixed a certain point on the ground.  Heading for the spot she just kept looking at it but didn't slow down or soften her steps.  But as she was walking all calm and slowly her steps were obviously soft enough.  

A flock of skyscrapers was the point she was looking at and people there felt a cold kind of horror to see her coming closer. Looming up higher and higher people stared in horror at the giant flip-flops. Even though the giantess was not lifting them very high her size meant that the giant soles were high in the sky above the cities.  What was also looming up in the sky was her white denim mini-skirt and the lewd display of a naked, perfectly shaven pussy underneath. Wearing a pink shirt that was perfectly matching the pink flip-flops she looked stylish and beautiful and the obscene view was completely unexpected and in contrast to the rest of her appearance.

But their was not much time to think about her indecent up skirt view because she was still moving without care and left only a sorry amount of survivors in a woeful state of health as she passed.

Just when people though she would raise her foot for the step that would finish their town the giantess stopped. Her giant eyes quickly inspected every skyscraper in front of her. Was she finally taking notice of the intelligent beings she had crushed by the millions within the last minute? Pleads and hopeful sobs rose and were quickly squelched by an unexpected motion.  Taking half a step forward the giantess flattened thousands of people who had expected her to step over them and let them live as survivors of the horror. But her intentions were different. Without hesitation she squatted down on her heels. Spreading her legs it was an even more striking display of her naked crotch. Her wrinkled labia protruded from her thick outer lips.  The folds were gently swaying from her motions and a heavy fragrance of female sex permeated the air.

Only a few people where fast enough to scream when they saw the giant hand coming. Fingers that were three times wider  than the biggest skyscrapers pushed into the flock of skyscrapers. From afar it could be seen that it was a rather careful motion. But with the terrific size of the fingers the power unleashed even with such a slow action was an unstoppable force. Dwarfed by the enormous digits the skyscrapers were cruelly pushed aside and at the same time crushed by the giant finger pads. The building stubs left on the ground were then scratched off their foundation by the underside of a white polished fingernail. Within a fraction of a second all that remained of a skyscraper was an avalanche of rubble sliding down the finger pad. It was mass murder committed by a misanthropic giantess with just a brush of her fingertips. And the uncaring beauty repeated it. Once again she brushed her fingers through the skyscrapers causing the destruction of another seven skyscrapers and the spillage of several city blocks under the debris that slid off her fingers. With about a dozen skyscrapers remaining people knew that she wouldn't be done and they were right. Once again she mowed down a total of eight skyscrapers with just two fingers and everyone who had the thought of looking up at her face to curse or found her completely unabashed by the gruesome deed. With the horror taking place those who dared to ask for a reason where scarce. But they got kind of an answer when she repositioned her fingers for a fourth sweep of death. Three of the remaining four high rises and four smaller things that just seemed to have the bad luck to be caught in the move were brushed aside without a care for the loss of lives and just for the cause of singling out the one of them that had obviously caught her attention from the very first moment. It was tall and it's glass facade shone like a sparkling emerald.

With a hint of a smile on her face the giantess reached down again. Forming a wide O with her thumb and forefinger she embraced the last building standing where a thriving metropolis' downtown had been seconds ago. To someone her size it was a precise motion to simply cut the building off it's foundation with her giant fingernails. But as each fingernail was about fifteen foot thick with an additional five foot layer of nail polish the edge of each fingernail was as high as two stories. And as the nails were of course curved like any woman knew her fingernails to be the building had the lower fiver stories wrecked as the enormous keratin slabs cut through the building. The giant finger pads closed in before it could lean over and fall. Then it was raised into the sky with an acceleration that was a slow motion for the giantess but like a rocket launch to the tiny people within. As it rose higher and higher into the sky a giant shadow closed in and suddenly the other pair of thumb and forefinger appeared from below. The upward motion stopped just when the new pair of fingers grabbed the building with a destructive crunch. But at the same moment the first pair of fingers raised up and  drew the victims attention to what was above them. The glistening flesh above was hard to discern at such a small distance relative to the size of the goddess. But as the fingers spread the giant folds  her horrendous intention was strikingly clear. The skyscraper was pushed up into the humongous twat. Thumb and forefinger made a sloshing noise as they slid in between the giant labia. Then the thumb was withdrawn and the forefinger delved some deeper into the abyss before it was, too, withdrawn.  Pulling out an enormous string of slimy pussyjuice stretched between the quickly closing labia and the giant fingernail.  Eventually the string of cum tore into pieces that dropped like bombs into the remains of the city below.

The ground shuddered when the enormous legs started to work and the giantess stood again. Her right foot swept low across the city stirring up a cloud of dust as it's drag wrecked all of the tiny structures below. The violent gale just blew them apart and sucked everyone and everything into the air. Eventually however the giant flip flop slapped against the equally giant bare foot which caused the currents to tear off and when the giantess stepped on the next part of the densely populated state the last victims of the previously annihilated city were still falling to their death.

Except of course for the poor victims who where trapped within the building that was suffering it's fate inside of the giant cunt.  A clean shaven cunt that was boldly displayed completely nude but it seemed to be heavenly  innocent as there was no trace left of the gruesome deed that had happened seconds ago. But in the darkness behind the giant pussylips the giant tunnel was all hell. The booming sounds of the different body functions were audible and the sharp sounds of the suffering building could be heard as well. Steel groaned under the pressure of the working thigh muscles. Even the normal pressure within the relaxed pleasure grotto was too much for the weak human construction. Windows cracked and steel deformed. Cunt juices seeped in and started to drown people who got trapped by doors that got jammed in frames that had been deformed by the pressure on the building. Emergency lights allowed the victims to see what would take their lives but with literally tons of pussyjuice entering through each cracked window the musky smell left no doubt about what was happening.

The destruction of the skyscraper within the cruel giantess was agonizingly slow. It could've been a matter of half a second but the giantess simply refused to clench her love muscles and squish it in an instant. Instead she indulged in the raunchy pleasure of feeling it dwindling in her connoisseur cunt as if she was melting a piece of candy with her sex.

From time to time whole sections of the building gave in to the pressure and collapsed.  The folds of the indifferent twat simply moved closer together and ground the remains into the slime layer between them. People had their last breath squeezed out of their lungs before their bodies collapsed and got smeared into the mucus.

It took a long time compared with the end of the common skyscraper. But the skyscraper didn't last longer than a minute. Just about the time the giantess needed to find another precious gem to be devoured by her lecherous cunt. 

That evening she flattened a whole continent under her pink flip-flops before she was ready to cum on one of the best emerald skyscrapers she found. Pushing it in she shivered in anticipation. She knew she couldn't hold back much longer once she'd reached this state of arousal. Her face contorted with pleasure. Then her fore finger found its way to her love button and rubbed it lustfully. She screamed and shivered as her pussy lustfully clamped down to smear her last sex toy. Her knees wobbled and she fell on her butt. Stomping her feet she shouted out her intense orgasm  Love juice dripped out of her cunt and washed out the shabby remains of all of her toys. Moaning gently she came down from her high.  Enjoying this, too, she spent another ten minutes before she got up and slowly made her way back to the door. Not without stepping on any peculiar town or city she encountered on the way. After all she had paid for this and she was used to savour what she had paid for in full.


Hedin 2013