Tiny Adoption Terror by Zawz
Summary:

Matthew Graddy is a successful business man who has it all before contracting the mysterious shrinking virus. He is soon placed under the care of a government program aimed to help tinies find new caretakers and guardians . As Matthew adjusts to his new life in a government facility, he eagerly awaits the arrival of his caretaker, hoping for support and guidance. However, when they finally arrive, Matthew is met with Haven, a young woman who does little to take care of him. Haven's neglect and abuse increases as time goes on, putting him in increasingly awful situations.


Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 14932 Read: 22726 Published: May 15 2023 Updated: May 19 2023
Story Notes:

Hope you enjoy reading the story! This is my first attempt at writing anything like this, so any feedback is greatly appreciated. Many of the early chapters will be set up, the juicer content will begin later in the story. Currently taking requests as well, check my bio for more info if interested


1. Beginnings by Zawz

2. The Facility by Zawz

3. Haven by Zawz

4. Signs of Anger by Zawz

5. Socks by Zawz

6. Breakfast by Zawz

7. New Rules by Zawz

8. Shoes by Zawz

9. Arachnophobia by Zawz

10. Lust by Zawz

11. The Interview by Zawz

Beginnings by Zawz
Author's Notes:

First ever chapter! Mostly just set up

Matthew awoke in the morning feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day, he had an important meeting with a client that afternoon and needed to begin getting ready. As he opened his eyes and began to gaze around his room though he noticed something was off, something was very off. He was engulfed in the middle of a sea of white sheets, everything in his room dwarfed him now, it had happened, he had caught the virus.

 

“Fuck! Fuck, this can’t be real” He panicked. “Not me, not today”

 

He continued to gaze around the room, trying to find any other possible explanation, but none were to be seen. He was now one inch tall, no way around it. He had done everything the government recommended, always distancing himself in public, always washing his hands, anything that might keep the shrinking virus away. When the outbreak started three months ago, most of the world panicked and scientists quickly began looking for answers, though few were found. The current understanding was that the virus was not contagious and seemed to randomly appear in those affected. The last estimate by international organizations said roughly 5% of the world's population had been affected, and now stood at roughly an inch tall.

 

Matthew continued to panic, he tried to think of a solution, there was none. He tried to think of anyone he could attempt to call, there was no one. He had lived a very successful business life, but socially he was broke. No friends or family to speak of no one he could trust, any he did have he had pushed away over the years. He thought of the multiple news stories he had watched over the last three months of what happened to people like him. Tinies that just disappeared or were found dead shortly after being shrank. Some from nature, others from people who may have found them. Just last week ago a man a few blocks from his home was “accidentally” stepped on by a passing girl. Matthew struggled to believe it was accidental though.

 

As these stories raced through his head, he realized he had an option, the M.I.N.I program. The government had set up the Management and Integration of Newly Infected, or for short, M.I.N.I, program a month ago to help people like him, those with no one else. The program allowed him to stay in a government facility until an appropriate caretaker could be found for the infected individual. Overall, it had been a success, at the least it certainly beat “accidentally” ending up a smear on the bottom of someone’s sneaker if he left the house on his own.

 

After a long struggle he had managed to finally dial the phone number for the agency and now stood atop his cellphone waiting for an answer.

 

*Click*

“Hello this is Marissa with the M.I.N.I program speaking how may I help you?” A woman on the other end asked. The sound was uncomfortably loud for someone of Matthew’s size.

 

“Hello yes! I woke up this morning shrunk and don’t know what to do, please send an agent immediately!” Matthew shouted into his phone, making sure he could be heard.

 

“Yes sir, just need to ask a few questions and we will send someone out. Is there anyone else in the home? Any pets or animals? Are you in any immediate danger?” the woman kindly asked.

 

“No, I’m here alone can you please send someone now!” Matthew was beginning to get agitated. He provided the agent with his name and address as well.

 

“Great Sir, thank you for your cooperation, as you aren’t in danger you’ve been marked low priority, but an agent will be to your house by the end of the day”

 

“WHAT! You seriously expect me to wait – “

 

*Click*

 

The agent had hung up. “Typical government employee,” Matthew thought, “can’t even be bothered to send anyone soon.” He was only an inch fucking tall after all. He sat down angrily and began to wait, not that he had many other options.

 

After what seemed like an eternity an agent arrived and entered his bedroom. The woman stood before him, she looked to be in her late 20s, dressed in a nice business casual outfit, and with a warm smile.

 

“Hello! Mr. Matthew Graddy correct? I’m Michaela, it’s nice to meet you!” She said while approaching him, soon looming over him.

 

Matthew gazed up at the woman who’s shadow he now stood in. “y-yes that’s right, thank you for coming” He squeaked out.

 

“Of course, no need to be worried little guy we’ll get you all taken care of” she reassured him, sensing the fear in his voice. “Would it be ok if I picked you up now?”

 

“Yeah, of course, whatever you need to do” Matthew was glad she asked first at least, he hadn’t realized how intimidating a normal sized person would be.

 

The woman reached into the bag she had with her and presented a small terrarium type of box. Clear glass walls with a floor made of what looked like Astro Turf, a small doll sized house tucked into one of the corners.

 

“This is one of our standard housing units we use in the program, you’ll ride back in here if that’s ok, just a safety measure is all”

 

Before he had a chance to respond her fingers were on top of him, pinching him up on either side and hoisting him in the air. He could smell the strawberry lotion she must have used on her skin, he could feel the softness of her skin, and could see every fine detail, it was entirely too intimate. He nearly threw up as he was lifted up faster than any human ever should be and was soon dangling in front of the woman’s massive face.

 

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck” he screamed out after looking down

 

 She gave him a smile before lowering him into the housing unit.

 

“You’ll get used to being picked up quickly don’t worry” she giggled, she always found first reactions to the experience funny. Matthew wasn’t sure he would ever get used to it. With that she put the unit back into her bag and left Matthew’s home, heading back to the facility. Matthew’s new life had begun.

The Facility by Zawz

Matthew awoke in his new bed and stretched out, letting out a content sigh. Shrinking was possibly the best thing to ever happen to him. He chuckled thinking about how scared he had been at first. He had now been at the government facility for two weeks, and it was serene. He spent most of his day lounging about in his habitat, which had more features than he could count. A realistic home fit to his size, a lawn made of synthetic turf, an electronic noise cancellation feature so normal sized people didn’t disturb him. It even had electricity and running water, all it needed was to be plugged into an outlet. It was truly amazing how nice the place was.

 

Beyond that, Matthew still had access to his bank account and had ordered himself even more luxuries from one of the premier brands specializing in tiny living: Nano’s Choice. He had ordered himself a miniature working tv, a small gym set, an all-new wardrobe, and even a mountain view backdrop for the habitat that gave him an artificial view and sense of normality. When he wanted to, he could ask to socialize with the other tinies in the common area that had been set up, though he rarely did. Why would he, he was already in paradise. The only bother he faced was the daily doctor’s visit to check on his health.

 

Soon he heard the familiar sound of Michaela’s heels approaching and perked up. He jumped out of bed and picked out a nice blue shirt before heading outside to greet her.

 

“Good morning! Bit early for our daily checkup, no? Not that I’ll complain about seeing you more.” He joked, smiling up at her

 

She smirked back at him “It is a bit early Matthew, but I’m not here for your checkup, I have good news. We’ve found you a caretaker! They’ll be here tomorrow to pick you up at 12:00, they seemed very excited to meet you!” she beamed down at him

 

Matthew’s heart dropped “…Oh…really…that’s great I mean; I didn’t realize it would be so soon. Could I not stay here longer?” He faked a smile back at her.

 

“Awww going to miss me huh?” she teased, “I’m afraid not though Mr., we’re already at capacity as is, and besides, you’ll love your new home, I’m sure. Tell you what though, don’t tell anyone and I’ll take you to lunch with me, my treat.” She winked at him

 

“Deal, I’ll see you this afternoon then!” He watched as she walked away, wishing he could stay with her forever. Matthew soon headed back inside his home and plopped down on the Mini couch, turning on his little TV. He reassured himself it would be fine; he trusted the agency to find him someone good. He wondered what his new caretaker would be like though, hopefully someone like himself, refined, well-off, capable. As he lost himself in thought time slipped away and soon It was time for his lunch date with Michaela.

 

The two had a lovely time out, enjoying a meal from the burger place down the street. Matthew munched on one of Michaela’s fries until he was full. The two talked about his life, how he was adjusting, and his future. Matthew almost forgot how small he was while with her, it felt so normal.  Soon it was time to head back to the facility. Matthew spent the rest of his evening lounging about before heading to bed. His stomach churned as he thought of what awaited him, but he assured himself it would be a good day tomorrow.

Haven by Zawz

It was now 12:30. 30 minutes. Matthews new caretaker was now 30 minutes late to pick him up. He had gotten up early to get ready for this day only to be forced to wait. “Great first impression” he thought, “maybe its not too late to get out of this.” He sat at the table in the meeting room, with Michaela in an office chair behind him finalizing paper work.

 

“Are we sure this is the right person, maybe this is a sign?” He asked, looking up at Michaela

 

I’m sure there is a reasonable explanation, if she’s not here soon we’ll call, ok? It’s only been…30 minutes” She responded, looking down at her watch

 

Matthew sighed and went back to waiting, dreaming about what the future held for him at his new size. His thoughts were soon interrupted as the meeting room door flung open. In walked a young girl, no more than 25 Matthew guessed, standing about 5’7”, and was clearly thin. Her jet-black hair cascaded down to just past her shoulders, and perfectly framed her face. Her porcelain skin was dotted with freckles and contrasted with the dark eyeliner and black lipstick she wore. Her nose was small and upturned. She wore a black jacket with a short black skirt that led into a pair of fishnets, which went well with the scuffed-up combat boots on her feet. She was adorned in various studs and silver chains, and to finish it off, a septum piercing hung just above her lips.

 

“Oh my god I am so sorry I’m late I overslept and had to stop and get gas and plus it took a little to get dressed and I –“ The girl said in a manic voice before Michaela interrupted her

 

“Its fine, its really fine” Michaela assured her, “We’re just glad you’re here now Haven, isn’t that right Matthew?”

 

Matthew in fact, was not glad

 

“Of course,” he lied, forcing a smile. How do you oversleep past 12:00 he wondered. Especially for something this important. And what was she wearing? He knew he wasn’t exactly hip, but it was entirely too informal he thought.  

 

“Oh my god this is him?” She squealed, gazing down at Matthew with her pale blue eyes. “OMG you are just so cute!!” Her sharp voice pierced Matthew’s ears, he squinted his eyes shut in discomfort.

 

“Well thank you I guess but –“ Before he could finish he opened his eyes to see her slender fingers flying at him at Mach 4. He tried to let out a scream but before he could even do that her fingers had reached him, pinching his head and lifting him up to her face. It felt like his head had been put in a hydraulic press, he began to squirm out of desperation. All he could see was one of her massive eyes staring back at him. He felt like he was going to pass out

 

“I mean I knew you would be tiny but not this tiny!” she giggled, “And look at your little clothes, adorable! I bet I could get you some stuff and we could even match, OMG like my little accessory” she said, her eyes lighting up thinking about all the possibilities. Matthew continued to thrash, feeling like his head would pop any second. Was this how it all ended, squished by some overenthusiastic bitch.

 

“Haven please put him down now!” Michaela commanded firmly

 

Haven looked up with a shocked expression on her face, she finally noticed how hard Matthew was struggling against her grasp. She quickly lowered him and gently sat him down on the desk. Matthew scurried backwards away from her, huffing to catch his breath from the terrifying ordeal.

 

“What the fuck is wrong with you bitch!” He began to shout up at her after creating some distance between them.

 

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t realize I was hurting you I just wanted a better look at you,” She apologized, clearly upset.

 

Michaela reassured her and made sure Matthew was ok. She then explained to Haven to always ask before lifting Matthew up and making sure he was comfortable. Haven promised it wouldn’t happen again.

 

“Well normally there would be a bit more to this, but as we are already behind, we’ll cut to the chase and have you two on your way. Here is an instruction manual with any questions you may have about caring for Mr. Graddy, and this here is his housing unit” Michaela explained, setting both on the table for Haven. “If you have any questions feel free to give us a call, we will be by for a check up in a week or so” She then stooped down to Matthew’s level, “And it’s been great knowing you Matthew, I look forward to seeing you for the checkup” She smiled.

 

“I do have one question actually, when will I get the first check for taking care of him?” Haven asked

 

“Should be there by tomorrow” Michaela answered

 

Matthew was placed in his habitat and Haven finished signing off on a thick stack of paperwork. After what felt like an eternity she signed the final form, before being given Matthew and his belongings. She then carried him out and sat him and his habitat in the passenger seat after cleaning it off.

 

Matthew looked around the car and was appalled at the state it was in. Taco Bell bags littered the floorboards, empty cups and snack rappers covered the back seats, the rear-view mirror held up 10 different air fresheners.

 

“Sorry about the mess little dude…I’ve been kinda busy, and sorry again about earlier. We’re cool right?” she asked, grinning at him.

 

“Yeah, its fine, can we just go to your home now, I’d like to set the housing unit up tonight.”

 

The long car ride home was uneventful for the most part, mostly just the occasional small talk. Though Matthew was subjected to Haven’s musical taste, which seemed to be mostly screaming and whining to him. He decided against complaining though. He was stuck with her until the check up next week so no need to make her upset with him.

 

Soon they arrived at Haven’s one bedroom apartment and entered. As the door crept open Matthew’s face dropped. This couldn’t possibly be where he was staying, it was somehow worse than the car. Fast food bags everywhere, dirty clothes piled up in the corner, the walls obscured by a variety of band posters and Sanrio merch, and an unmade bed tucked into the corner. This was Hell, he must have died and went to Hell he thought. Less than a month ago he lived in a gated community in one of the nicest houses on the property, and now this?!

 

“Home sweet home huh?” Haven joked, causing Matthew to look up at her, “So, this is my place, it’s a little messy right now but – “

 

“A little?” Matthew interjected.  

 

“Chill little guy, I’ll clean it up tomorrow, promise” She laughed, “let’s get you set up for now. I was thinking you could go on my nightstand for right now at least”

 

She took him over to said nightstand and after cleaning off some of the mess placed him down on it. Matthew looked out over the seemingly never-ending mess in front of him in amazement, how could one girl make this much mess. Haven dug in her bag to get out the stuff to finish setting up his habitat.

 

“So…bad news…Your little backdrop didn’t exactly survive my bag” she said, holding up the crumpled remains of what was once his nice mountainous backdrop. “And I know you wanted me to plug up the electricity but there’s not an open spot exactly, my phone charger and computer kinda already take up the outlet, but that’s cool we can just go buy a power strip tomorrow with the money they send!”

 

“Can’t you just, oh I don’t know, unplug one of them then?” He asked angrily

 

“Well, no, I’m using both tonight actually, and you can watch the attitude, ok? She replied, a hint of anger in her own voice, “This is new to me too, plus its getting late. Maybe just head to bed for tonight dude” she suggested

 

Who did this brat think she was, sending him to bed like he was a child. He huffed and headed into his house, slamming the door as hard he could, though Haven didn’t notice the miniscule thud. It had been a long day and as much as he hated to comply to her suggestion, he decided it was just best to go to bed. He navigated his way through the dark to the tiny bed in his housing and laid down, hoping tomorrow would be better. Soon though he heard Haven moving around the apartment, he looked out the window to see her at the microwave, presumably heating up dinner, he rolled back over and tried to ignore it. Soon she sat down at the desk beside him and booted up the computer, bathing Matthew’s bedroom in the pale blue glow from her monitor. Matthew groaned, throwing the pillow over his head to block out the light. Before he could even adjust though her YouTube video and laughs began to fill the apartment with noise. The noise cancellation feature in his habitat was off of course thanks to Haven’s lack of an open outlet. Matthew sprung out of bed and stormed out of his home onto the synthetic lawn.

 

“Haven! Haven!” He called, as she continued to laugh at her entertainment and eat, “HAVEN!!!” He shouted, hurting his voice. She noticed finally, turning the video down and rolling her chair in front of him.

 

“What’s up dude” She asked, munching on the hot pocket in her hand.

 

“Do you mind?! I mean for fucks sake I’m trying to get some sleep” He responded

 

Haven rolled her eyes before glaring back down at him, “lighten up dude, I mean, all you’ve done is complain since we met. I’ll turn it down a little and ummm… here, this should help with the light, now no more complaining, I’ve got a hot pocket to attend to” she said, before reaching down and picking up one of the many discarded shirts from the floor and draping it over the tiny habitat, blocking out the light.

 

Matthew called back out for her again, he wouldn’t be treated like this. He got no response this time, Haven either couldn’t hear him or had simply chosen to ignore him. He stood shouting in the near total darkness created by the dirty shirt, looking up at the giant Hello Kitty printed on it which now loomed over him as if it were the sky. Soon, the foul smell of the shirt filled his tiny habitat, rubbing salt in the wound. He went back into the house defeated and laid down. Maybe being accidentally crushed wouldn’t have been so bad if he knew this was the alternative he thought.

Signs of Anger by Zawz
Author's Notes:

Finally done with set up and getting to the good stuff, Next chapter should be up soon with more fun stuff.

*thud thud thud*

*thud thud thud*

*THUD THUD THUD*

Matthew jolted up in bed from the noise, completely disoriented, he looked around but saw no source for the disturbance

*THUD THUD THUD*

His bed shook and the tiny furniture moved around this time. He sprang up and threw on some clothes before rushing outside of the tiny home. He looked up to see Haven’s face looming over the habitat, her finger heading toward one of the glass walls, she tapped again

*THUD THUD THUD*

Matthew lost his footing and fell to the ground, laying on his back he saw Haven’s eyes light up noticing he had exited his home.

 

“Good morning sleepy head! Somebody slept pretty good huh? Told ya you would like it here” She grinned, before showing her phone to him, with what appeared to be a banking app, “and check it out,” she said, pointing her finger at a large deposit that had went through a few hours ago, “the agents finally sent your money, so I can go pick up anything you need!” She announced

 

Matthew forgot about his anger over the tapping when he heard he would finally be getting his power back. He gave her a list of the few other things he wanted, food, drinks, and a few house items. Before leaving Haven unplugged her phone and plugged his habitat in, restoring power while she was away. Soon she was out the door to go shopping.

 

Matthew sat on the couch in his home and flicked on his mini-TV. At least he had the next few hours alone, he could finally relax. All he had to do was make it to next week for the checkup, he could survive this girl’s carelessness that long, he hoped. He soon zoned out on the TV and time slipped by.

 

Matthew snapped back into reality when he heard the doorknob begin to turn, exiting his tiny home to see what Haven had managed to find. She walked in, struggling to hold the load of bags she had in each arm. Jesus, what had she bought him he wondered. She sat the bags down on the table before picking one up and heading over to his habitat.

 

“Good news! Managed to find everything you wanted little dude, even those drinks” she reported, before placing the tiny items in front of him, her face full of pride at the accomplishment.

 

“Wow that’s…great actually, thank you,” Matthew said, he hated to admit it but she had actually succeeded in taking care of him for the first time. “What are all those other bags then?”

 

“Oh those?” she said, looking behind her at the pile of bags from various shops, “Those are for me actually, just some stuff I’ve been needing, wanna see?” She asked before grabbing some of the bags and bringing them over

 

She proceeded to pull out a seemingly endless amount of clothes, makeup, merchandise, and other odds and ends from the various bags. Showing all of them off for him. None of it struck Matthew as a need.

 

“What do you do for work? I didn’t realize you were so well off… no offense” he questioned

 

Haven laughed at the question, “I work at the mall, and now take care of you too” She replied, “Did you not see how much they gave me? Taking care of a tiny pays way better than my shitty job”

 

“Wait… you mean you spent my money, meant for taking care of me, on all of this?” He questioned, getting more agitated by the second

 

“No… I spent my money… that the government pays me to take care of you, thank you very much” She answered, “you know Its not like I’m charging you rent, besides, what would you use it for anyway?”

 

“You know maybe it would be good for us to get to know each other! We haven’t talked much,” Haven suggested while laying down on her bed. Before Matthew could respond she reached over to the nightstand and snatched him up by the back of his shirt. Matthew screamed as he flew through the air before she plopped him down on her chest. He took a moment to gain his balance again, had she learned nothing from last time.

 

“So, what did you do for work before you were shrunk?”

 

Matthew explained his old life, the job, the house, the cars, the vacations, and how it had all been liquidated by the agency after his shrinking. He could see Haven was impressed by his accomplishments.

 

“So you still have all that money?!” Haven said, excitement dancing in her eyes, “Dude, you can move us out of here! I mean, we could just buy back your old house!”

 

Matthew quickly saw where this was going, “Well its not that simple, its held by the agency and it might be hard to use so soon,” he nervously explained “Plus I mean we haven’t even had our checkup so this might not even be permanent and –“

 

“What do you mean ‘might not be permanent’?” Haven interrupted, furrowing her brow, “why wouldn’t it be?”

 

“Well, it’s really up to the agency based off the checkup isn’t it” Matthew nervously responded, sensing the change in her tone

 

Haven began to sit up, placing Matthew on the bed in front of her

 

“But you’re going to tell them how good I’ve been doing, aren’t you?” she asked, now looming over him completely, the excitement in her eyes replaced with anger. Matthew had never seen her look at him like this, he felt his knees begin to weaken as he craned his neck up to look at her. “You do like it here, don’t you?”

 

“O-o-of course! Its just… its just, maybe they won’t like the apartment or something” He stuttered out

 

Haven sat for a moment before responding “It is a little messy… guess we’ll have to clean it up soon” she said, looking out over her the mess in her apartment. The anger on her face slowly disappearing, she had apparently been satisfied with his explanation. Matthew stood watching her observe the room, knees still weak from the experience.

 

“You need to go put your stuff up, I’m going to watch some YouTube little dude” she said before picking him up and dropping him back into his habitat. Matthew quickly gathered what she had bought him and scurried inside the miniature house. He needed to get out of here soon. Haven left him alone for the rest of the night, busy on her computer and phone. Even with the sound barrier back on her laughs still kept him up, but tonight, Matthew didn’t complain.

Socks by Zawz

Haven left in the morning for work without waking Matthew up, allowing him to sleep in. When Matthew finally woke up, he was glad to see he had some alone time, however long it may be. He had spent most of the night thinking of ways out of the hell that was this apartment, but so far waiting on the agency check up was still his best option, he had no way to call for help, and going out alone wouldn’t end well. He probably wouldn’t even need to say anything, the second Michaela saw this place he would be right back in the M.I.N.I facility, with no Haven to bother him or nearly squish him every time they picked him up.

 

In the afternoon he had decided to try out his gym equipment for the first time since arriving. It would serve him well to get back into shape at this size he figured. As he worked on his third set, he heard Haven’s keys jingle outside the door, and watched as it slowly crept open. Haven shuffled in and collapsed into the gaming chair with a sigh. Probably stayed up too late like every other night he thought, rolling his eyes.

 

After sitting for a few moments she reached down and pried off her boots before tossing them to the side. Then peeling off the socks that seemed to cling to her soles, revealing her pale feet. She held the socks up before her, at some point they had been FNAF socks, at least she thought. At this point they were so worn and discolored she couldn’t make out the original design, it had been replaced with grime and stains for the most part.  She brought them to her nose. Her nose quickly crinkled, and she let out a loud groan from the smell. Matthew watched in disgust at this, who had possibly raised this girl he wondered. He went back to his workout, continuing to watch her. Haven proceeded to swing her arm back and toss the socks over her shoulder, the same thing she did with every other piece of clothing she took off.

 

Matthew looked up as the socks soared through the air, time seeming to slow down. Their flight path and trajectory were perfect, their descent was majestic even. He realized they were coming right for him. He had no time to react, no time to move out of the way, all he could do was watch as the discolored monster came for him. With a soft thud they landed on him, the opening perfectly enveloping him before flipping over, taking him into the pungent confines of the sock. He thrashed against the weight of the socks as they enveloped him, their dampness and heat worsening the issue. He could feel the sweat seeping out from the sock as he struggled against it. The smell assaulted him as well, a mix of sweat, dirt, vinegar, and pain. His eyes watered as he struggled to find his way out of the sock, he felt like he was suffocating. He opened his mouth to cry out for help only to get a mouthful of the rough fabric, coating his taste buds in Haven’s salty sweat and hard work from today. He spit it out before trying again.

 

Haven was busy on her phone when she finally heard the small commotion coming from the habitat. She glanced over her shoulder to see what was going on before noticing the sock that seemed to be moving on its own. She realized what had happened and went to get it off Matthew, a slight smirk forming on her face. She lifted the sock but to her surprise there was no Matthew to be seen under it. That was when she realized.

 

Matthew continued to struggle as he felt the sock get lifted, dumping him to the toe end. The smell increased ten fold and as he landed at the end of the awful sock, and he got a mouthful of something new, this wasn’t lint, it was too soft, it was undoubtedly some toe jam that Haven had left in the poor sock. Matthew wanted to cry. The top of the sock opened up, revealing Haven’s massive face peering down at him, a slight smirk dancing on her lips. Her face was soon replaced by her fingers which snagged him by the leg before pulling him out of the smelly prison.

 

Haven held the tiny man in front of her face as he dangled upside down by the leg. He was visibly damp, she could smell him from here, and his hair was a mess after his short stay; and then she noticed the best part.

 

“Is that toe jam in your mouth?!” She burst out laughing, “dude gross! You realize how long I’ve been wearing these things?” she teased, dangling the sock in her other hand. “If you were that hungry you could have just asked, I think I’ve got more in between my toes right now you could take care of actually”

 

“Fuck you!” He spit out the toe jam, “Put me down right now!”

 

Haven continued to laugh while she placed him back in his habitat. Matthew sat down, gasping to take in the fresh air. Haven pulled her seat up to the enclosure before leaning back and propping her feet up on the edge of the habitat. Matthew gazed up at the pale soles that towered over him, they were spotted with lint and other grime from Haven’s day. He could see some of the toe jam stuck in between her slender toes that she had mentioned.

 

“Didn’t realize you liked feet so much little dude, all this can be yours if you want” she laughed wiggling her toes over him, causing some lint to rain down into the habitat. Their smell soon replaced the fresh air Matthew was just getting used to.

 

“Fuck you bitch! I have had it; you’re going to call Michaela right now and take me back. You’ll never be allowed near a tiny ever again! I’m going to report you to anyone who will listen! You haven’t taken care of me at all, and you’ve kept me in this fucking dump you call a home, you’re a loser! All you are is an irresponsible disgusting evil brat!” he yelled up at her, seething with anger.

 

She stared down at him with big eyes

 

“Who the fuck do you think you’re talking to exactly?” she asked sitting up and leaning over the housing unit, “Maybe you forgot but you’re an inch tall, a fucking ant, I’m in charge here. All you’ve done is complain complain complain” she said, her finger coming down and poking him in the chest, knocking him over. “I protect you; I provide for you; you do nothing but complain about me!” Her finger continued to poke at him, Matthew cowered, putting his arms up in an attempt to protect himself. “Well that’s over! You think I’m so bad? Just you wait bitch, and believe me, you’re going to give the government a glowing review of me when they come to interview you! Now come here!” Matthew tried to stand to run but it was no use, Haven pinched him up with ease, contorting him in a way so that he was bent over facing away from her.

 

Haven drew her finger back, lining it up perfectly with Matthew’s rear before flicking him in the ass. He yelped out in pain. She did it twice more

 

Matthew felt like his legs were broken after this “spanking”. Tears streamed down his face, and he collapsed in the young woman’s hand.

 

“Now apologize!” she demanded

 

“I’m sorry Haven, I’m sorry for everything, please” He cried out in between sobs

 

Haven walked over to her discarded combat boots from earlier, she could smell them as she crouched down. She dangled Matthew over the opening, he was limp in her grasp, no more struggle.

 

“Now, you’ll be spending the night in here and you’ll think about what you did. Understood?”

 

“Yes Haven” Matthew cried out, barley having the strength to do so

 

“Good”

 

She let go of his leg and he plummeted to the bottom of his new home. The boot was well worn, the insole torn in many places and the smell somehow worse than the sock. Matthew had no energy left to move; he laid in a crumpled mess on the insole.

 

Haven stepped away from the boot, she had never been so assertive before…she loved it. It felt good to put him in his place, he really was ungrateful after all. She quickly began to worry about the interview though, what if he squealed, he was right, she would never be allowed near a tiny again. No, he wouldn’t take this from her, she would make sure of it. By the time of the interview, he would be totally obedient, tomorrow she would get started on breaking him. She laid down in bed, excited from what had just happened. The power was such a rush. Her fingers crept down into her panties as she thought about it.


Breakfast by Zawz

Matthew groaned as he woke up in his new prison, rolling over onto his side. His backside still aching from the punishment Haven had given to him. He laid for a while, regaining what strength he had, his stomach grumbled in pain. He considered trying to stand up but didn’t see the point, where would he go? The boot seemed to stretch up endlessly above him, an endless tower leaving only a circle of light to shine through the opening. He’d never make the climb in his current state. He rolled back over onto his stomach, laying his face onto the ragged insole. It was still damp from Haven’s shift yesterday, the stale sweat seeped onto his face. His nose filled with the foul stench of her feet, proof of how much she loved these boots. Matthew didn’t care, he didn’t have the strength to do anything other than accept his fate and lie in the musk.

 

Soon he heard Haven’s snores stop from above, and her shuffle around the room he glanced up to see if she had come to get him, but only saw the blank ceiling, she was busy making herself breakfast. He closed his eyes and waited.

 

An hour later the light pouring in from the boots opening disappeared, casting Matthew in shadows, he opened his eyes and gazed up to see the face of his caretaker, no, his tormentor looking down at him.

 

“Stand up” She commanded

 

He complied, shakily standing up and gaining his footing, watching as her powerful fingers descended to grab him. He was hoisted up and dangled in front of her massive face.

 

“Enjoy your stay?” She smirked, looking at the tiny man before her, he barely held his head up at this point. Completely limp in her grasp. “Did you think about what you did?”

 

“Y-yes Haven… I’m sorry” he mumbled out, using the little strength he had to lift his eyes and meet her gaze.

 

“Sorry for what?”

 

He dangled for a few moments, thinking on what to say, he wanted to call her a bitch again, but wasn’t sure he would survive the punishment this time.

 

“…Sorry for what I said…and for complaining” He finally said, his voice almost a whisper

 

She grinned, flashing her teeth at him. “Good, I’m glad you’ve had such a change of heart little guy. I’m heading to work so you’ve got to get out of the boots, don’t be sad. When I get back we’ll talk about some new rules, got it?”

 

“Yes ma’am”

 

“Ma’am?” she laughed, “What am I? 40?” she scoffed, “How about…master, or your majesty…ooh or how about goddess? Goddess is pretty fitting isn’t it, I mean look at me?”

 

Matthew weakly looked her over as she asked, the dingy socks that clung to her feet, the torn black jeans and ratty band shirt that adorned her, the gothic makeup painted on her face, the messy hair he hadn’t seen washed since arriving. In fact, had he seen her shower at all? His eyes began to tear up at the thought of her being anything close to divine.

 

“Yes…that works great” he lied, refusing to look her in the eyes

 

“You really think so? Why don’t you go ahead and say, ‘yes goddess’ for me then” She requested

 

“…Yes godd-“

 

“up bup bup! I can’t hear you and you look me in my eyes when you talk” she demanded, her smile growing. Matthew dangled in silence for another few seconds before lifting his head to look at her, she could see the tiny tears forming in his eyes.

 

“Yes goddess, it’s a very good name for you” he forced out through gritted teeth.

 

“I’m glad we agree” she said, “Oh, and I’m not sure you deserve to go back to your habitat yet, that little house is for good obedient tinies, you’ve still got to prove to me you can be good, but don’t worry, I’ve got a new little home for you while I’m at work” She said, taking him over to an empty shoebox she had found under her bed, dropping him inside. “Now you be good”

 

“Wait! I haven’t ate since yesterday, could I at least have some food? …Please goddess.” He begged, hoping she would at least grant him this small mercy.

 

“Hmmm…You’ve been good so far so… I guess, but I’m already almost late, I don’t have time to cook. How about some of my leftover breakfast?” She offered

 

“Yes, please!” Matthew’s stomach grumbled again at the thought of food.

 

He watched as Haven opened her mouth and stuck a finger inside, digging around on her back teeth, before pulling out a small piece of waffle that had been lodged in one of her molars. She lowered it down and presented it to him. He looked at the soggy piece of leftover breakfast in disgust, half chewed with saliva dripping off it. He reached his hands out and took it from her finger, fearing what she might do if he refused. His hands sunk into the mushy mess as he pulled it towards him

 

“What do you say?”

 

“…Thank you…Goddess” He answered, looking up at her grinning face.

 

“Good boy! Oh and in case you get thirsty”

 

Matthew watched as she cleared her throat, a disgusting noise filled the room, before she pursed her lips and spat on him. The loogie slammed into him like a truck, knocking him on his ass and forcing the wind out of him.

 

“Bye bye little dude!” she called out as she walked out the door, leaving him to recover

 

Matthew laid in the puddle of spit trying to catch his breath. “What the fuck! I did everything she said” he cried out. He sat up after a few moments and tried to wipe the saliva and phlegm off of him, though there was far too much to manage. His stomach grumbled again, the hunger pains were becoming too painful for him. He sighed before looking around for the piece of waffle he had dropped when she spat on him, spotting it laying at the other end of the puddle.

 

He crawled over too it, taking it in his hands, his stomach grumbled again. He hesitated, before slowly bringing the mushy food up to his mouth and taking a bite. His tastebuds were assaulted by the overwhelming flavor of blueberry waffle and Haven’s cold saliva. He nearly threw up, but forced himself to swallow and hold it down, he wouldn’t have anything else to eat until she got back. He finished off the rest of his meager meal, slowly getting more used to the flavor or her spit, before crawling over to a dry piece of the box and sitting, waiting for her return.

New Rules by Zawz

Haven returned from work that afternoon with a smile on her face, the thought of playing with Matthew more occupying her mind. He had already been so obedient today; she had expected more resistance from the little jerk. She was sure he’d be totally broken by the time of the checkup interview, and she’d be made his permanent caretaker, guaranteeing her those sweet checks.

 

She flung the door open to the apartment, taking in the view, she did need to get to cleaning soon, but that was for later. As for now, she walked towards the shoebox, eyeing her prize. She looked in delight at Matthew slumped over in one of the corners, staring up at her with worry on his face.

 

“Miss me little dude?” she laughed, noticing the food she had left him was no where to be seen, “You really were hungry huh, ate it all!” She mocked before reaching in and picking her plaything up by the torso, depositing him on the desk and sitting down in her chair. “So, time to lay out some new rules for you like I promised. Rule one: No backtalk, you do what you’re told when you’re told. Rule two: You’ll start doing chores around the house since you don’t work, and you’ll have them done before I get home. Rule three: You only refer to me as goddess from now on. Rule four: Your habitat is a privilege, if I say so, you go back to sleeping in the boot. And finally, Rule five: You will tell the agency you love it here, and that you want to stay.”

 

Matthew had stood in silence listening to the new rules, each one adding to his anger. He couldn’t live like this, the agency had to get him away from this monster. He couldn’t just roll over and take this, even after obeying her this morning she had punished him.

 

“And what if I refuse goddess?” he asked, doing his best to instill his voice with confidence, though the fear was still apparent.

 

Haven’s eyes widened, had he really just asked that? So, he did have a little fight left in him, good, that made it more fun. “Well, if you refuse, I’ll have to punish you of course, and if it comes time for the interview and you’re still acting out, well…maybe you don’t make it to the interview.” She leaned in closer to him “Maybe I come home one day and “accidentally” step on you, maybe you go missing one day and I have no idea what happened, maybe you end up as a stain in my boot” She let the threat linger before backing away from him

 

“You’d go to jail!”

 

“Oh please,” She rolled her eyes, “how many tinies get “accidentally” crushed every day? And we both know nothing ever happens after. I can have a new tiny in a month, the agency is practically begging people to adopt you guys. Any more questions?”

 

Matthew tried to think of anything to refute her, but she was right. He thought back to all the news stories he had seen of missing tinies or the ones found dead, he couldn’t think of a single one where anyone was punished, they were too hard to prove intentional.  His head drooped

 

“No more questions goddess”

 

“Great! Well, I had such a long day today, not all of us get to sit around you know” She laughed reaching down and tugging at her boots, they popped off after a few tries and a little force. He watched as she peeled off the socks that seemed molded to her foot. “And I sure could use a foot rub” she sighed

 

“…Yes goddess”

 

“Oh, you want to do it for me?” she feigned ignorance, “Well, isn’t that sweet, are you sure though? They’re pretty rough today. Can you ask for me” She grinned down at him

 

“May…may I please rub your feet goddess?” Matthew forced out the words

 

“Well, if you insist dude, but don’t say I didn’t warn ya”

 

With that she propped her feet up on the desk in front of him, both landing with a thud, and turned on the computer so she could watch some videos while he worked. Matthew gazed up at the monumental task before him. Her pale soles were littered with lint and grime, and a sheen of sweat was visible, he could also make out some of the gunk trapped under her toenails, and the sock lint that still clung to her. As he approached, he was assaulted by the stench of her massive feet. It was like onions and Frito chips combined with dirt; he nearly threw up.

 

He reached out and began to massage her foot, feeling her rough skin against his hands. She barely seemed to notice so he put his full weight into his work, which resulted in a content sigh from Haven. As he continued to work around her feet the heat emanating off them began to take a toll on him, he was covered in sweat, and he was sure at least some of it was his. He shed his shirt and got back to work, his muscles beginning to ache, and the scent of Haven’s long day continuing to overwhelm him. He worked tirelessly to remove any of the lint he could reach, his cheeks washed with humiliation as he contemplated his current state. After what felt like hours Haven finally began to move her soles away from him, he collapsed onto the table.

 

“Awww someone wear themselves out?” she snickered, “You did pretty good twerp, at least for someone your size” she reached down and picked up the now shirtless tiny. “Why don’t you give them a little thank you kiss?” She brough him to her sole before pressing him into the ball of her foot. Matthew tried to push back against the foot that now enveloped him. “No, I said give it a kiss” She reminded him, before taking her index finger and pushing his head into her sweaty sole. Matthew gave in, pursing his lips and kissing the sole of his tormentor, the salty taste lingering on his lips. “Not really feeling anything” Matthew squirmed against her, his tired body begging to be put down. Finally, he stuck his tongue out and began to lap at the sole, dragging his tongue along the rough skin, hoping she would be satisfied. The salty taste and grime coated his tongue.

 

“Good boy! Well, I think we’re done for today, why don’t you go rest up.” She brought him up to her face, her nose crinkled, “Ewww! And clean yourself up you fucking reek dude” She laughed before dropping him into his tiny habitat in front of his house and going back to watching YouTube.

 

Matthew lay on the grass outside his tiny home and caught his breath, glad the ordeal was over. He took in the fresh air, happy to have some reprieve from Haven’s smell. Finally, he headed into his tiny home, hoping to recuperate, as he would need his strength for whatever lay ahead.

Shoes by Zawz

Matthew woke up the next morning early, his muscles still ached from his task the day before. He had at least had a chance to clean himself, and no longer smelled like his captor’s feet. He heard Haven’s snores and looked out window of his tiny home to see her face. Her head rested on her pillow, her black nose ring contrasting against her pale skin. Her lips were slightly parted, allowing a stream of drool to run out onto her pillow. She was undeniably cute, Matthew admitted to himself, despite his disdain for her. Time passed as he continued to watch, it was nearly noon by now. Eventually her eyes fluttered open before she rolled over and began to stretch, letting out a yawn.

 

“Good morning twerp,” she glanced at her phone, “or afternoon, I guess. I’m off for the next few days so I think it’s time we get started cleaning in here,” she motioned around to the mess that made up the apartment. “You were right, need to give the agency a good impression. So, you can start off cleaning up my shoes, they’re kinda gross”

 

She reached down and picked him up before putting him down on the floor beside her bed. Matthew watched as she stood up put of bed, reaching up to the heavens. Her long pale legs stretched up endlessly only to stop at the lacey black panties that covered her ass. She walked around the room collecting the discarded shoes, each step sending a tremor and shaking Matthew. A few moments later she returned, and sat down three pairs of shoes in front of him, her combat boots, some vans that looked like they had been worn for decades, and a beat up pair of sneakers.

 

“Alright dude, just get off all the dirt you can,” She brought one of the vans up to her face and sniffed before letting out a fake gag. “Ugh! And do something about the insoles, these things fucking stink”

 

“Yes goddess! What do you want me to use to clean” he shouted up, hoping for some soap and water at least.

 

She shrugged “I don’t care dude, use whatever, not my problem. But they better look good!”

 

Haven walked off to clean up the kitchen, she rarely used it, but it was littered with fast food bags. Matthew watched as she left, letting out a sigh. All he had were his hands…and his mouth. He decided to start with the sneakers, they were in the best condition. He approached them and began prying off some of the dried dirt and grime, before using his spit to polish them, he worked his way around the entire sole before doing the tops as well. Next, he approached the opening of the shoe, peering down into it. It actually smelled fine, much to Matthew’s surprise. He decided to skip it after making sure Haven wasn’t watching.

 

Next he started on the boots, he was already too familiar with these. The outsides were not awful, he decided to use his shirt as a rag, which sped up the process considerably. Soon he was ready for the insoles, the only problem would be getting back out of the towering prisons.

 

Haven had finished with her own chores by this point and came to check on him, picking up the sneakers with a satisfied look on her face

 

“not bad shrimp”

 

Thank you goddess! Could you please help me with the boots, I’m not sure I’d be able to get out of them” he explained.

 

“I guess so,” she reached down and picked him up before carelessly dropping him into the right boot. He landed with a soft thud, knocking the air out of him. Her face loomed over the boot, “I’ll be back in 30 minutes for ya so get busy,” and with that she disappeared from view.

 

Matthew caught his breath and stood up, Haven hadn’t worn the boots recently, so the smell was not nearly as painful as his previous stay here. Still, it burned in his nose. He made his way towards the toe end of the massive boot, the light quickly fading as he progressed. He came upon the craters her toes had worn into the insole, stepping down into the largest won, the ground was damp here, holding years’ worth of old sweat. He got down on his knees and began to scrub at the toe print, his hands were now covered in old sweat. He continued this process as he slowly backed towards the entrance of the boot, before sitting down and waiting to be retrieved.

 

Haven soon did retrieve him and dropped him into the other boot, where he began again. He repeated the same process, slowly working his way back towards the heel, on his hands and knees, cleaning up any grime his goddess may have left. He was soon retrieved again and put back on the floor. Haven at this point relaxing in her bed, watching her phone and vaping.

 

Matthew approached his final challenge for the day, the Vans. They were beyond repair, dirt and grime coated the outside, the once white shoelaces were now brown, and he could smell them already. He sighed and began to wipe away, but after a few minutes of this had made little progress. He tried to scrub even harder, still no luck. Finally, he closed his eyes and tried to lick the spot he had been working on before scrubbing again, the grime now coating his tongue. Still no progress, the shoes were simply too dirty.

 

Matthew decided he would try to move on to the insole for now, these are the ones she had complained about after all. He hoisted himself up and approached the opening. The smell got increasingly worse as he approached, like rotten cheese, sweat, and something special. He held his breath before dropping down into the shoe. He was halfway to the toe section when he finally needed to breathe, bracing himself for what was coming. As he inhaled his senses were completely overloaded, his stomach began to churn, and he dropped to his knees. How long had she had these, how could she produce such a smell. He breathed again and felt his stomach flip over. He threw up, unable to bear the old Vans.

 

After clambering out of the rancid shoe he called up to Haven,

“Goddess!” he shouted up towards her bed, after a few moments she appeared

 

“Sup dude?” she took notice of the boots, “wow, you did pretty good, these haven’t looked like this since I got em!”

 

“Thank you, but I don’t think I can do anything about the Vans, they’re too much for me”

 

She looked down at the shoes before picking one up, frowning “I need some Vans though dude, so…unless you have any other ideas guess you better get back to scrubbing” she said, before dropping the vans back down, causing a tremor to shake him.

 

“Couldn’t you buy news one goddess? Or clean them yourself?” He pleaded

 

“Hmmmm, I guess I could use what’s left of your money for this month, but that would mean no more goodies for you. Plus, I’m not sure what pair I’d get, might would just have to get both” she grinned down at him, “But, if you really want to spend your money on me like that and go without, I’ll let ya”

 

Matthew considered his options, the next check would be here at the start of the month, two weeks away. He should have just enough supplies to last that long, plus Haven wouldn’t let him starve, she would lose her toy. He did fear what she may offer him to eat though.

 

“Would you please use the money to buy new shoes goddess” He finally asked, his voice defeated.

 

“Of course!” She picked him up off the ground before tossing him back in his habitat, “You did a great job today bitch, get rested up for tomorrow!” she rolled back over in bed, a smile covering her face. God, it felt good to dominate him like that, she thought, getting excited at the power she had.

Arachnophobia by Zawz

Tomorrow had come and with it a new task for Matthew to complete, dusting. He hated dusting before he shrank, it was even worse after. Though, he had been given a small cotton swab for the task thankfully. He had just finished around Haven’s desk and was now headed for another corner, back to walking. He had been at it for a few hours now; Walk, dust, walk, dust, walk…dust. At this point he thought the boredom might kill him before Haven returned, she had went shopping and to get herself some food, promising him a treat for being so obedient. He almost missed her, at least he’d have someone to talk to.

 

For now, he kept dusting though. She should be home soon, and he wanted to be done by that time. His mind began to go numb as he started dusting near the kitchen. He wondered what his treat would be, food maybe? New clothes? His freedom? He laughed at the last idea.

 

*Scutter scutter scutter*

 

He continued to daydream as he worked, swiping away more dust bunnies.

 

*Scutter scutter scutter*

 

Matthew finally noticed the noise, bringing him back to reality. He turned around and froze. It stood about 20 feet from him, staring at him with 8 black eyes, its fuzzy legs motionless. Fear washed over him. A spider, a huge spider to be exact. Matthew darted his eyes around, looking for any place he could move towards to get out of this, careful not to make any movements. He saw no options, and his adrenaline was beginning to spike. The arachnid continued to stare him down, yet to move from its spot. His mind raced, he couldn’t outrun it, he doubted he could fight it either. Maybe he should stay still, was their vision based on movement? Maybe he cou-

 

The spider began to move on him, its eight legs rapidly closing the distance between them

 

“FUCK!”

 

Matthew turned and ran, his legs carrying faster than he thought possible across the apartment floor. He glanced over his shoulder, it was gaining. He pumped his legs even harder, blazing across the open floor, thank God it wasn’t as cluttered as it had been when he arrived. He glanced again, it was even closer, he wasn’t going to make it. He then realized; he still had the cotton swab. It was an awful plan, but he didn’t have a better one. He stopped in his tracks and pivoted to face the beast, it continued to scurry towards him, its fangs glistening. It lunged as it closed in on him. Matthew took his cotton tipped weapon and struck the spider right under the mouth, sending it reeling over him and tumbling. He stood in amazement of himself, it had worked!

 

Before he could begin celebrating though the spider was getting back on its feet, now determined to catch its prey. Matthew’s eyes went wide as he realized he hadn’t won and began sprinting in the opposite direction towards the door. As the spider began coming at him again, he heard keys jingle outside the door, and the knob began to turn. Haven! He might be saved! She opened the door holding her bags from her trip and her Baja blast from lunch.

 

“I’m back little dude!” she called out

 

“HAVEN HELP HELP HELP!” He cried in a desperate attempt to get her attention

 

Haven noticed his cries and looked down to see him sprinting towards her, and the small predator that chased him.

 

“EEEIK” She squealed, almost as scared as he was by the bug.

 

Her boot flew over Matthew’s head, nearly taking it clean off before slamming down directly behind him. The resulting gust of wind sent him flying, and the thunderous stomp made his ears ring. She stomped down again for good measure. She lifted the combat boot off the ground and turned her foot over to inspect what she had done. He looked on as the mangled remains of the beast that had nearly killed him were revealed, now stuck to the bottom of his owner’s boot along with the rest of the grime. The corpse served as a stark reminder of the power Haven held. Matthew shuddered at the display of power.

 

“AWW come on! You just fucking cleaned these!” she huffed, before grabbing a napkin and removing the mess. She then reached down and picked Matthew up, “What about you twerp, are you ok?”

 

“I’m ok! Thank you!” he said in between pants, trying to catch his breath from the ordeal.

 

“Maybe we don’t leave you unattended on the floor anymore, don’t want anything to happen to my favorite little tiny! Anyway, I think you’ve earned your little treat for being so good, and some rest for today.”

 

She reached into the Taco Bell bag she had brought back home and pulled out a taco, before taking it and him back to his habitat, sitting him inside. She ripped off some of the fast food for him and handed it to him, the massive chunk of meat and cheese nearly the same size as him.

 

“Here ya go! See, this is what happens when you’re obedient, so keep it up! Would hate to have to punish you again” She smirked. Matthew got the feeling she wouldn’t hate it nearly as much as she said.

 

He began to devour the oversized meal before him, it was the first time he had eaten fast food in a while, it was wonderful. Especially nice considering his tastebuds had gotten used to the taste of Haven’s feet at this point. He began to feel a sense of pride over the fact he had earned a reward from his owner. Plus, she hadn’t even punished him recently!

 

He realized what he had just thought and had to correct himself. She wasn’t his owner, and he shouldn’t even be worried about getting punished to begin with. What was wrong with him?! Was he becoming used to this?! He began to worry about his mental health, was she breaking him down? Eventually his stomach reminded him of the reward in front of him, and he got back to eating.

Lust by Zawz

Matthew sat on the couch in his tiny home, watching his miniature TV. For once this week he was actually relaxed. It was Friday, one day until his checkup with Michaela, and Haven had left him alone all day. She had gone to some concert for a band Matthew had never heard of, and wouldn’t be back until late that night.

 

He thought about tomorrow and how he would handle the interview, did he tell Michaela the truth, if Haven just denied it, he had no proof really. They might take him away from her at least but she could find him later, and he would end up like the spider from yesterday, he shuttered at the thought. He could also comply with Haven, she had been taking better care of him since he started doing chores, rewarding him even. Maybe life wasn’t so bad under the young goth’s thumb. No, he was talking crazy again.

 

He continued to mull it over in his head, unable to come up with a definite plan for the meeting. The rest of his day was pleasant and uneventful, a nice change of pace for him. He read, worked out, cooked, and even had time to clean up his tiny habitat. It was idealistic. Soon, he realized how late it had gotten, and decided to head on to bed. There was no telling what time Haven would be home. He was soon asleep

 

*THUNK THUNK THUNK*

 

It was now 2:00 A.M. as Matthew shot up out of bed. The whole house was shaking, and an awful noise was coming from outside. It sounded like the roof would cave in at any minute as some unknown force came down upon it. He didn’t even bother with clothes; he ran directly outside. Once there he saw Haven looming over his habitat, evidently trying to pry the roof off his house.

 

“There you are little guy!” She squealed, before her hand slammed into him, snatching him off the ground. He now dangled in front of her face, her fingers squeezing him harder than normal. “I wanna play with you right now! I need you to help me take care of something!” her breath washed over him; He could smell the alcohol all over it. She flopped back into her bed with him in hand and began tugging at her pants.

 

“Haven I really think this isn’t a good idea, please put me down! I can help you in the morning with whatever you need!” he pleaded

 

Haven bit her lip as she finally got her jeans off and began working on her panties, her eyes full of lust

 

“I need you now though bitch!” she exclaimed, her hands finally removing her underwear.

 

Matthew connected the dots and began to plead more profusely

“HAVEN PLEASE! YOU NEED TO PUT ME DOWN NOW!”

 

It was too late though, Haven bit her lip even harder as she brought him down to her now exposed pussy, shoving him face first into it. Matthew thrashed violently as she rubbed him around her private areas, trying to escape her powerful grasp

 

“God yes! Squirm you little bitch!” She moaned out, he was giving her just what she wanted

 

Matthew struggled to breathe as he was pumped in and out of the vagina. The viscous fluid clung to him and found its way in his mouth if he dared to breathe. The fleshy walls contracted around him, applying more and more pressure as he brought his master closer to climax. Haven moaned even louder. She pulled him out for a few seconds, allowing him to breath before forcing him back into her hole.

 

After a few more moments the pressure increased tenfold, and a surge of fluid crashed into Matthew. Haven let out a satisfied moan as she came, forcing her tiny toy to endure her climax.

He continued to thrash as hard as he could, but the pressure was too much. He felt the world begin to go dark, he was going to die. This was it.

 

Haven pulled his sticky body out at the last second, satisfied with his performance. She looked at the mess she had made and the tiny man gasping for air, now covered in her fluids, in complete satisfaction. He really was all hers, but she was done with him now though. Matthew continued to gasp for air before Haven’s finger flicked him in the chest. She sent his wet body flying into the bed beside her, landing with a wet splat. Matthew’s chest was on fire after being flicked. He writhed in pain. Lying face down in a sticky puddle of her cum, all he could do was groan.

 

Haven quickly began to snore, but Matthew remained awake on the wet sheets. He was thankful to hear her snores though, at least his torment was over, or so he thought. He turned as he heard her shuffle in her sleep only to see her beginning to roll over, and he was right in the way of her ass. He tried to pull himself out of the drying puddle, but it was no use, all he could do was watch as the pale moon that was her perky ass crashed into him. He was enveloped in her silky skin, and soon blacked out under her.

The Interview by Zawz

Haven looked down at the limp body that lay before her on the bed and gently poked it again in the chest. Still no response. She had found him trapped under her in this state when she woke up, her head still aching from the fun she had had the night before. Most of it was a blur, but she could tell what she had done. She poked him again.

 

“c’mon little dude, please wake up…please” She pleaded with the unconscious body. She glanced up at the clock, the interview was supposed to start in 3 hours. Her heart began to race even faster. She gently pressed and pleaded with him more, beginning to get more upset with the situation. She put her finger on his tiny chest and pushed even harder.

 

“Fucking wake up!”

 

Matthews eyes began to flutter open. He slowly looked around the room, unsure of what was happening, his whole body ached. Haven breathed a sigh of relief.

 

“Oh thank God! You had me worried little dude,” she gently scooped him up and brought him closer to her face, Matthew remained mostly limp in her palm. He was disgusting, his entire body now coated in her dried fluids from last night, hair disheveled, and completely naked.

 

Haven stood up and began walking to the sink with her toy in hand. Matthew was still unsure of what was happening as he flowed in and out of consciousness, had he died? The last thing he remembered was her ass coming down on top of him.

 

Haven turned the sink on allowing a small stream to flow from the spout, before adjusting the temperature to be a bit warmer. Once satisfied, she moved Matthew under the stream, letting the water wash over him. She took her finger and began to rub over him, attempting to clean off any dried remnants of last night.

 

Matthew felt the warm water hit him and woke back up, still unsure of what was going on. Soon a massive finger began to work its way over his tender body, massaging his aching muscles. A satisfied moan escaped his lips as she massaged a particularly sore area, her massive digit applied the perfect amount of pressure.

 

Soon Haven was satisfied with her work. Her toy was now clean…for the most part at least. She gently rolled him over in her palm, so he was on his back facing her, his eyes still showing confusion.

 

“Are you ok little guy?” She asked, a frown forming on her face

 

He let out a groan, slowly sitting up in the palm that held him. “I think so” he responded weakly

 

“I’m glad” she smiled down at him, “Do you remember we have the interview today? I need you to go get ready, we need you to look your best, ok?” She had walked back towards his habitat, slowly lowering his nude body into it.

 

What she said finally registered with Matt as she walked away. The interview was about to start! His one chance of escape, and a reunion with Michaela he hoped. He slowly got to his feet and steadied himself before making his way inside his tiny home, and began getting ready. He chose to take another shower to begin, he could still smell Haven’s womanly scent on him from last night, he shuttered at what happened, he still hadn’t fully processed it. After, he got dressed in his nicest attire and finished grooming himself.

 

Haven returned to retrieve him soon, Michaela should be there any minute. She took him to the coffee table before sitting him down upon it.

 

“Awww, you look adorable!” She looked him over, “now remember, we want to make sure the agency knows how good I am to you, do a good job and you might even get out of chores tomorrow,” She smiled at him, before leaning in closer. The smile fading from her face “Try anything dumb though and you’ll be a fucking smear on my boot!”

 

There was a knock at the door

 

“That’s her! Get ready!”

 

Matthew’s knees shook at the threat, he could tell she was serious about it. Haven opened the door to greet Michaela. Matthew’s eyes lit up as he saw her in the doorway, silhouetted against the sunlight. His heart fluttered; it was like an angel had been sent to rescue him. The two women exchanged pleasantries before making their way to the coffee table, Michaela sitting on the couch and Haven pulling up her desk chair on the opposite side of the table.

 

“Its good to see you again Mr. Graddy” Michaela said, smiling down at him, her angelic face filling his view. “So, how has your stay been so far, could you see this being permanent?”

 

Matthew looked back at Haven, who was staring at him expectantly, the look sent a chill down his spine. He turned back to face Michaela

 

“Its been…its been great!” He tried to sound genuine, “Haven has done a great job, and has really helped me become more…disciplined, I guess is the best word for it.” He forced a smile.

 

“Oh? Well that’s great! I’ll admit I was a little worried after the first meeting” She laughed, before looking back up to Haven. “And what about you? Has he caused any problems for you?”

 

“Well… It was a little rough at the beginning before he adjusted, but we straightened things out pretty quick! Isn’t that right little guy?” Haven asked, using her finger she affectionately patted him on the head, hoping to convince Michaela of their good relationship

 

“Yes! I just needed help adjusting” Matthew quickly agreed

 

“He even started doing chores around the house to help me out!” Haven explained enthusiastically

 

“Oh really?” Michaela’s face looked puzzled, “What chores? That’s fairly unusual for our program to see just due to the size Issue of course.”

 

“Oh shit” Haven thought. Had she just messed up? Matthew had better play along

 

“Oh ummmm… nothing too big really, just some dusting. Oh! And he loves to give me foot rubs after work! Don’t you bud?” She nudged Matthew’s back, attempting to signal to him to back her up

 

“Yeah, I love it…just my way of showing thanks!” He lied, watching as Michaela looked down on him in confusion.

 

“Well that’s…unique” Michaela finally decided. “I hadn’t expected that from you is all”

 

“He can show you! I bet he’d love to give you one right now!” Haven declared, going overboard on her lie

 

“I don’t think that’s necessary, besides I’ve been in these flats all day and I’m sure they aren’t exactly pleasant” Michaela blushed

 

“No no really he doesn’t mind, he does mine right after work when they’re all gross, tell her little guy,” Haven cupped her mouth as if she was telling a secret, “I think he kinda likes it to be honest” She giggled

 

Matthew listened on in horror. After everything he had been through this might be the worst, to be embarrassed like this in front of the one person he’s actually liked. His chest began to feel tight. Certainly Michaela wouldn’t accept he assured himself, it would be too unprofessional.

 

“I mean, they are a little sore…are you sure you wouldn’t mind Matthew?” She asked, her cheeks more red than before. His heart sank into the bottom of his stomach

 

“I…I’d love to” He agreed, knowing he had to sell the lie.

 

Michaela smiled, popping her flats off using her feet before propping them up on the coffee table in front of Matthew. She hoped he wouldn’t mind the smell too much, she had never gotten a foot rub from a tiny before.

 

Matthew looked on at the new set of feet before him and sighed. Her feet were much different than Haven’s. More round and plump, with cute round toes as opposed to Haven’s slender elegant ones. They were also clearly more well-kept, with no blemishes and nice nails that must have been recently done. Still, he could already feel the heat and smell emanating from them. He approached them.

 

As Matthew got to work the two giant women continued to talk about how things had been with him, and how Haven could improve on her care. Matthew did his best to pay attention while working his hands into Michaela’s sweaty sole. His spirit was shattered, he was now rubbing the feet of what he thought would be his savior. How did he allow it to go this far? How did Haven turn him into such an obedient toy? Michaela lowered her foot, interrupting her chat with Haven

 

“Could you do the toes too please? It gets stuffy in those shoes” She asked. Without waiting for a response she went back to talking to Haven. Haven smiled, it had worked, Michaela was loving it.

 

The two titans continued to chat above him as he worked in between the massive toes in front of him, cleaning off the small pieces of dirt he found. He wanted to cry, but knew he couldn’t, not now at least. Time passed as he massaged, and after an eternity Michaela began to pull her feet away.

 

“Well, I had better get going, but it seems like you two are perfect together, we’ll check in again with you in a little!” She smiled at Haven before looking down at Matthew. “And you’re a pretty talented masseuse little guy, maybe I’ll have to come back for another one” She joked, gathering her things off the table.

 

“Thank you! “We’ll see ya then” Haven walked her to the door and saw her out, glad it was over. She then returned to the table where Matthew stood. “Good job twerp, looks like you’re all mine! Well, I think you’ve earned a little break for today. I mean, rubbing her feet too? Now that’s commitment” She laughed at him, before taking him back to his habitat and dropping him in.

 

He watched as his tormentor walked away, leaving him alone with his thoughts. His one chance at escape over. Even worse, Michaela thought he loved serving this bitch now. He sat down in the terrarium, and finally let the tears flow, knowing what his new life held. Nothing more than a toy for an irresponsible bitch.

End Notes:


This will probably be the last chapter for now at least, may revisit it later if people want to see more :)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13106