- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hope you enjoy reading the story! This is my first attempt at writing anything like this, so any feedback is greatly appreciated. Many of the early chapters will be set up, the juicer content will begin later in the story. Currently taking requests as well, check my bio for more info if interested


Author's Chapter Notes:

First ever chapter! Mostly just set up

Matthew awoke in the morning feeling refreshed and ready to take on the day, he had an important meeting with a client that afternoon and needed to begin getting ready. As he opened his eyes and began to gaze around his room though he noticed something was off, something was very off. He was engulfed in the middle of a sea of white sheets, everything in his room dwarfed him now, it had happened, he had caught the virus.

 

“Fuck! Fuck, this can’t be real” He panicked. “Not me, not today”

 

He continued to gaze around the room, trying to find any other possible explanation, but none were to be seen. He was now one inch tall, no way around it. He had done everything the government recommended, always distancing himself in public, always washing his hands, anything that might keep the shrinking virus away. When the outbreak started three months ago, most of the world panicked and scientists quickly began looking for answers, though few were found. The current understanding was that the virus was not contagious and seemed to randomly appear in those affected. The last estimate by international organizations said roughly 5% of the world's population had been affected, and now stood at roughly an inch tall.

 

Matthew continued to panic, he tried to think of a solution, there was none. He tried to think of anyone he could attempt to call, there was no one. He had lived a very successful business life, but socially he was broke. No friends or family to speak of no one he could trust, any he did have he had pushed away over the years. He thought of the multiple news stories he had watched over the last three months of what happened to people like him. Tinies that just disappeared or were found dead shortly after being shrank. Some from nature, others from people who may have found them. Just last week ago a man a few blocks from his home was “accidentally” stepped on by a passing girl. Matthew struggled to believe it was accidental though.

 

As these stories raced through his head, he realized he had an option, the M.I.N.I program. The government had set up the Management and Integration of Newly Infected, or for short, M.I.N.I, program a month ago to help people like him, those with no one else. The program allowed him to stay in a government facility until an appropriate caretaker could be found for the infected individual. Overall, it had been a success, at the least it certainly beat “accidentally” ending up a smear on the bottom of someone’s sneaker if he left the house on his own.

 

After a long struggle he had managed to finally dial the phone number for the agency and now stood atop his cellphone waiting for an answer.

 

*Click*

“Hello this is Marissa with the M.I.N.I program speaking how may I help you?” A woman on the other end asked. The sound was uncomfortably loud for someone of Matthew’s size.

 

“Hello yes! I woke up this morning shrunk and don’t know what to do, please send an agent immediately!” Matthew shouted into his phone, making sure he could be heard.

 

“Yes sir, just need to ask a few questions and we will send someone out. Is there anyone else in the home? Any pets or animals? Are you in any immediate danger?” the woman kindly asked.

 

“No, I’m here alone can you please send someone now!” Matthew was beginning to get agitated. He provided the agent with his name and address as well.

 

“Great Sir, thank you for your cooperation, as you aren’t in danger you’ve been marked low priority, but an agent will be to your house by the end of the day”

 

“WHAT! You seriously expect me to wait – “

 

*Click*

 

The agent had hung up. “Typical government employee,” Matthew thought, “can’t even be bothered to send anyone soon.” He was only an inch fucking tall after all. He sat down angrily and began to wait, not that he had many other options.

 

After what seemed like an eternity an agent arrived and entered his bedroom. The woman stood before him, she looked to be in her late 20s, dressed in a nice business casual outfit, and with a warm smile.

 

“Hello! Mr. Matthew Graddy correct? I’m Michaela, it’s nice to meet you!” She said while approaching him, soon looming over him.

 

Matthew gazed up at the woman who’s shadow he now stood in. “y-yes that’s right, thank you for coming” He squeaked out.

 

“Of course, no need to be worried little guy we’ll get you all taken care of” she reassured him, sensing the fear in his voice. “Would it be ok if I picked you up now?”

 

“Yeah, of course, whatever you need to do” Matthew was glad she asked first at least, he hadn’t realized how intimidating a normal sized person would be.

 

The woman reached into the bag she had with her and presented a small terrarium type of box. Clear glass walls with a floor made of what looked like Astro Turf, a small doll sized house tucked into one of the corners.

 

“This is one of our standard housing units we use in the program, you’ll ride back in here if that’s ok, just a safety measure is all”

 

Before he had a chance to respond her fingers were on top of him, pinching him up on either side and hoisting him in the air. He could smell the strawberry lotion she must have used on her skin, he could feel the softness of her skin, and could see every fine detail, it was entirely too intimate. He nearly threw up as he was lifted up faster than any human ever should be and was soon dangling in front of the woman’s massive face.

 

“Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck” he screamed out after looking down

 

 She gave him a smile before lowering him into the housing unit.

 

“You’ll get used to being picked up quickly don’t worry” she giggled, she always found first reactions to the experience funny. Matthew wasn’t sure he would ever get used to it. With that she put the unit back into her bag and left Matthew’s home, heading back to the facility. Matthew’s new life had begun.