Tomboy Titan by Zawz
Summary:

Jake was one of the lucky tinies that had been allowed to attend the normal sized school as part of a new program. Initially excited at this opportunity, Jake soon learned how tough school can be when you're one inch tall. Things are worsened by his fellow classmate Alex, the school's tomboy athlete that has a fondness for bullying him. One day after school he runs into his titanic bully and fun ensues.


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 15406 Read: 29796 Published: May 30 2023 Updated: July 23 2023

1. After school fun by Zawz

2. Foot Fun by Zawz

3. The Game by Zawz

4. Broken Toy by Zawz

5. New Toys by Zawz

6. Disobediance and a choice by Zawz

7. Threesome by Zawz

After school fun by Zawz
Author's Notes:

Very similar in tone to my other story. This one will be a little grosser and darker though so fair warning if you don't enjoy those themes.

Jake panted as he sat down on the metal bench in the locker room, taking another sip from his water bottle. A bead of sweat ran down past his eyebrow, it had been another grueling day in gym class with Coach Brown.

 

“Why did I have to be one of the “lucky” tinies that got into this stupid school” he thought to himself, remembering how excited he had been when he first got the news. Tinies had always been discriminated against, and his parents were always active pushing for tiny rights. Jake himself had also been an activist, pushing for protection, going to protests, and doing his best to further the rights of tinies in the country. Recently the government had caved to pressure from these progressives and rolled out expanded legal protection for tiny individuals. They also set up a trail program to test integrating tinies into schools with normal sized humans. Jake had been one of the lucky few allowed into Fairfield High School, one of the best schools in the state. That was 42 days ago, and every day since had been hell.

 

The school had been hardly accommodating to his size, which meant he was constantly late to class, unable to participate, or just plain ignored during class discussion. On top of that, he had had no luck in making friends…or acquaintances…or even being able to talk to other students in passing. He rarely saw the other tiny students as they were in different grades, and after the novelty wore off for his normal sized classmates, he was mostly just ignored by everyone. Everyone except for Alex that is.

 

Alex was the star athlete of the school, involved in nearly every sport she could play, and was also the resident bully. Loud, rude, cocky, tomboyish, and most importantly able to back up her trash talk; most students steered clear of her.  Jake had unfortunately caught her interest on his first day when they met in homeroom. Every day since had consisted of the same basic routine, eventually Alex would find him in the school, play with him, rough him up, take his lunch money, and then be on her way. Sometimes she spiced it up a little, tossing him in her locker, taking him to class with her, or his least favorite, taking him to gym class with her, normally in her shoe. Alex was by no means a straight A student, but in gym class, she was an unstoppable force, and Jake got to experience her ability firsthand.

 

Today had been different though, he had finally managed to avoid the tomboy titan. He had learned her routine and class schedule, and carefully plotted out his movements to make sure they were never even close to each other. The school day still sucked, but he hadn’t been flicked, poked, or tossed in a shoe, so it was a win to him. A wave of relief washed over him as he reveled in his accomplishment, maybe things were looking up. Jake finally glanced at the clock that hung high on the wall above him and realized what time it was, he was about to miss the bus! He quickly shoved his old clothes into his bag and flung said bag onto his back before sprinting for the doors. He exited the locker rooms and entered into the large gymnasium, its vast hardwood floors stretching on endlessly before him. He sighed, realizing he would need to run if he was going to catch the bus. His body still ached from gym class, but he began to cross the hardwood plain.  

 

*THOOM*

 

A wall of wind slammed into him, taking him off his feet and sending him flying backwards, sliding across the wooden floor as he landed. He remained motionless on the floor for a few moments, catching his breath from the shockwave. He groaned as he rolled over and began to pick himself up, knocking some of the dust off his clothes. “What the fuck just happened” He muttered out as he pivoted his body to see what had caused the massive boom. As his eyes fell upon the source his knees turned to liquid. It was a sneaker, a once white but now mostly brown, raggedy, well-worn sneaker, and it belonged to Alex.

 

He prayed he was mistaken, slowly allowing his eyes to climb up the filthy gym shoe to the matching pair of socks, which were in an arguably worse state than the shoes they inhabited. The socks wrapped around massive calves which his eyes followed up to pair of golden-brown thighs. They were as thick as logs and the toned muscle was well defined in the powerful legs. His eyes continued up, making out a set of well-defined abs that adorned this titan’s body. Finally, he swallowed his fear and allowed himself to look up at the face. He was unfortunately correct as to who the shoe belonged to. Alex’s blue eyes stared down at him hungrily, her braided golden hair hanging off to the side. His knees began to quiver as he stood in silence, waiting for her to speak

 

“There you are dork! I was beginning to think you were hiding from me!” Her voiced boomed out

 

Jake’s heart sank, she had found him.

 

 

Jake stood there motionless staring up at his bully as she waited for a response. He wanted to run, but his feet seemed to be bolted to the floor, he had nearly got away today. He glanced at the exit that would take him out to the bus stop, it was still a long ways away, and he was running out of time.

 

“What’s the matter? Don’t want to talk to me?” Alex chuckled. She began to bend down and extend her hand towards her tiny victim.

 

Jake gazed up as the tomboy’s hand opened to snatch him, he could make out the calluses that adorned her palm and fingers, he was unfortunately very familiar with them. As the hand closed in on him, he finally regained control of his legs. “Not today, I’m making it to that bus!” He thought, feeling his adrenaline begin to pump he took off into a full sprint, kicking up a trail of dust behind him. He slid under the hand as it slammed shut, narrowly avoiding capture. He was making ground on the door. Jake was done being a victim.

 

Alex watched on as the escape attempt unfolded, her eyes widened as he managed to avoid her attempt at grabbing him. The tiny man dashed between her shoes, his legs a blur as he pumped them. She watched as he gained distance towards the door…inches to be exact. She chuckled; he was going nowhere fast. He had never outright ran from her though, so she allowed his little attempt to play out a little more before finally intervening.

 

Jake’s heart fluttered as he approached the door, he was really going to get away. Just a little more running and he would be home free. Suddenly he felt his legs begin to lift off the ground, he looked down as the ground quickly got further and further away. He snapped his head back to see what had happened and was met with her two large fingers holding onto his shirt. The realization hit like a thunderbolt as his chest filled with panic. He had returned to being a victim.

 

Alex watched on with a smile on her face as he continued to pump his minuscule legs before realizing he had been captured. “What a dummy” she thought as her prisoner began to squirm against her grip once realizing his situation.

 

“That’s enough of that twerp, it was cute though!” She said, lowering her other hand in front of him and drawing her index finger back before letting go, barley flicking him in the chest.

 

Jake screamed out in pain as the finger hit him, it felt like a car had slammed into him. The breath was instantly knocked out of his lungs, and he began to gasp trying to regain it. This wasn’t the first time this had happened, it was her preferred method to incapacitate him, but it wasn’t something he could exactly get used to.

 

Alex was satisfied as she felt the tiny boy go limp in her hand, too weak to struggle now. She began to happily walk over to the girl’s locker room; it should be empty and free from any nosy faculty that could potentially ruin her fun. Once inside the room she plopped down into one of the chairs that lined the wall. She brought him up to her face.  

 

“Sooooo how was school?” she said in a sing song voice, imitating a stereotypical schoolgirl. “You had gym class right, what did they have you do? Run a foot? weight lift a Q-tip? How about sprint an inch?” She laughed harder at each of her awful jokes, letting out a few snorts. Jake was too busy regaining his breath to even attempt a response. “I mean, really though, why did they even let you guys in here? At least you’re entertaining I guess”

 

Jake looked up at the titan while she taunted him, her words stung his heart. He thought about how hard his parents had worked to further the rights for people like him, and he still had to endure this. He also knew that many would still agree with Alex’s words, and while they might not openly condone her actions, they certainly didn’t do much to stop her.

 

“I had gym too of course, got to keep this body active ya know? Ran a few miles, little lifting, even managed to work in some basketball, so ya know, pretty light day for me, not that you could ever manage it” She laughed, bringing her other arm up and flexing. Her bicep bulged up to form a mountain of flesh in front of him, a testament to her dedication in the weightroom. Even if he had been normal sized it was impressive for a teenage girl. “This is what a real workout gets you! Not whatever bullshit you do” She began to crinkle her nose as the stench from her underarm wafted up to her nose. She brought her face to her pit before sniffing and quickly pulling away. “WHOO! You smell that? That’s what else a good workout gets you” she laughed, fanning the air in front of her armpit towards him.

 

Unfortunately, Jake could in fact smell that. His nose burned as the body odor hit him and sent his stomach into flips. As she allowed her gigantic bicep to relax and lifted up her arm, he got a better view of the armpit causing his discomfort. A clearly sweaty pit, he could make out the droplets that remained from her “light” gym day. His eyes could also make out the slight stubble, he wasn’t surprised this tomboy didn’t shave as often as most would.

 

“I forgot to put on deodorant this morning believe it or not, that’s pretty rough!” She boomed, “Hey! I’ve got an idea! Why don’t you be my little deodorant? Maybe you can rub some of the stink off! Hopefully you can handle it even though you’re just travel sized!” She exclaimed cheerfully.

 

Jake’s eyes widened in terror, he had been almost everywhere on her body at some point over the past month, but not her pits. “NOW ALEX I REALLY DON’T THINK THAT’S GOING TO WORK! PLEASE ILL BUY YOUR LUNCH EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF THE YE-“

 

She silenced his pleas as she slammed him into her underarm, letting him sit for a moment before beginning to drag him up and down, making sure to get her whole pit. She giggled at his offer, as if the loser wouldn’t be buying her lunch anyway. She felt her sweat rub off on her hand as well, it was a lot for such an easy gym session.

 

Jake tried to scream as he was drug up and down the slick armpit but was only met with a mouthful of the athlete’s sweat. The salty liquid poured into his mouth until he was forced to swallow, nearly gagging from the taste. His whole body was instantly soaked and the heat emanating from the underarm didn’t help. As he was drug up and down, he was also scraped against the stubble of her armpit hair which had begun to grow back, unnoticeable to someone normal sized, but like sandpaper to Jake. The worst part had to be the smell however, an overwhelming body odor and testament to her hard work in the gym today. The smell melted his brain, and he quickly became light headed, unable to focus on anything else. Tears began to stream down his face.

 

After a while Alex switched arms and began the process all over again, dragging him all around the sweat soaked skin. Eventually she was satisfied and pulled him away. Jake lay limp in her grasp, too tired to struggle, all he could do was gasp for air. She took her nose to her underarm to check his work.

 

“OOF! Well I can’t say you did a great job squirt, they’re still pretty ripe” She laughed, “You can try again later though don’t worry! For now though I’ve got something else you can help me out with!” she lowered him to the ground, before letting him go, allowing his body to land with a splat on the tiled floor of the locker room. She began to pry her shoes off, each one soon releasing her socked feet with a wet pop. Jake knew what was coming.

Foot Fun by Zawz

Jake lay on his back watching this horror unfold, he had been around her socks plenty of times and they were always atrocious, but never this bad. They were soon dangling above him, once white but now mostly yellow. A large hole on the end of one allowed her big toe to poke through, showing off the sweaty pink flesh. And the smell! It was genuinely hard to breathe in their presence, he began to struggle for air.

 

“You like em? Pretty special day for you cause these are my lucky socks! Haven’t been washed since 7th grade!” She beamed down at him, proud of her accomplishments in neglecting laundry. “Don’t worry though, you can play with those later, for now you get to work on these bad boys!” She announced, tugging the socks off to free her bare feet.

 

Jake wanted to cry, he looked on at the massive soles in front of him. They were bright pink from her active lifestyle, and he could make out the beads of sweat that trickled down from her toes. The whole grotesque scene littered with sock lint and grime as a finishing touch.

 

“These puppies are a little tired today, and I think they need a little love from you, so just clean em up twerp, unless you want another swirlie of course!”

 

Jake shivered at the thought of another swirlie, he had just received one two days ago from her after talking back during her play time with him. She had plunged his tiny form into the freezing toilet water before flushing it. At his size it was like being in a massive whirlpool, he had nearly drowned, which he almost wished for at this point. Worse, she had threatened that next time she would make sure to use the toilet before he was dunked.

 

Remembering this he flung himself at her grimy soles and began to scrub away. He had become somewhat accustomed to what she expected during these types of tasks and made sure to lick at her soles as well, seeing no reason to upset his captor. The foul taste of the hot flesh washed over his taste buds and the aroma burned in his nose. He thought of what his parents would think if they could see him right now. Their son reduced to nothing but a foot cleaner for his bully.

 

Alex watched him as he worked, a little disappointed in his eagerness. Where was the fun in this, he wasn’t even fighting back, it was just plain boring. Was she losing her touch? She had overdone this before, she needed something more. She began to brainstorm while watching him lap away at her pinky toe, even scraping out the dirt from her toenails. It hit her!

 

“Alright, enough of that dork! Got something new for you!” She reached down for him and brought him to the side of her big toe. “You see that? I’ve worked up a real nasty callus during soccer this season and its getting annoying, need you to take care of it for me so…get to nibbling!” She watched in content as his face filled with disgust, she had succeeded.

 

Jake looked on at the hardened callus that was his new responsibility, the yellowed piece of hard flesh made his knees weak. He slowly approached, knowing he had to do this to avoid something far worse. He wrapped his arms around the rough skin and brought his face close, bracing for what he was about to do. He opened his mouth, and hesitantly bit into the callus, pulling off a piece of the disgusting skin in his mouth. The flavor exploded in his mouth, a season’s worth of sweat, grime, and funk assaulted his senses as he chewed, trying his best to not pass out. Finally, he swallowed, before almost immediately dropping to his hands and knees and throwing up on the floor.

 

Alex burst out laughing, her thunderous laughs shook Jake’s bones as he continued to throw up on the floor in between her feet. “Jesus Christ dude was it really that bad! I mean it’s just a little callus come on! We really got to toughen you up!” Tears began to form in her eyes as she continued to laugh at her helpless classmate.

 

Jake spit trying to get the taste out of his mouth before making his way back to his feet finally. He considered running again but he knew it was hopeless, all he could do was hope the young girl would have mercy on him soon.

 

Alex’s laughter finally subsided while she wiped a few tears from her eyes. “That was just too good! We’ll have to do that again soon, but for now we better get going don’t you think?” She tilted her head as she looked down at him, waiting on his response.

 

“Get going?” His face puzzled, “Alex please I really need to get home I mean my parents are going to be worried. Please I did everything you asked!” He begged, dropping to his knees.

 

“Yeah get going! It’s the soccer state championship tonight! Are you really telling me you weren’t going to come support me?” She frowned at him. “Well, you are dork, in fact, I think you just got upgraded to front row seats!” She picked up her lucky sock in one hand and Jake in the other before dangling him over the opening. “You can spend the whole match in here! I saw how interested you were earlier, maybe you’ll make em even more lucky” She smirked

 

“ALEX PLEASE! ILL COME JUST LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!”

 

“You’ve got it little guy!” She happily complied, releasing him and watching him disappear into the long ratty sock, she had been sure to use the one without a whole in the end.

 

Jake tumbled down the sweaty tube. The temperature and smell quickly increasing during his descent. Finally he landed in the toe, looking up at the opening where Alex peered in.

 

“Now be good in there, if you behave maybe I’ll let you go home after the game”

 

Before Jake could argue she had disappeared, her face replaced by 5 wiggling toes, which quickly descended upon him, ensnaring him in their mighty grasp. He tried to struggle but it was no use, and he soon gave up, resting in the space under her toes. His face mushed into the space between her big toe and the one adjacent to it, giving him a wonderful view of her toe jam.

 

Above, Alex adjusted to sock a little to get it on, before turning her foot over. She could make out the small imprint he left on the dirty fabric and chuckled to herself. She snatched up her sneakers and put them back on, further sealing Jake into his hellish environment. She glanced at her phone, was about time for the bus to leave to take the team to the game.

 

“Alright twerp time to head to the game, you better be good in there!” She called down to her shoe

 

She grabbed her gym bag and headed for the bus.

The Game by Zawz

Alex squeezed the tiny boy’s body in between her toes as the bus pulled into the parking lot. Jake had gone limp halfway to the stadium, which had ruined Alex’s fun. “I hope he’s still alive at least” She thought, giving his limp body another squeeze. He was like a little stress toy, perfect to fidget with in between her toes.

 

The team began to unload from the bus and head into the locker room to prepare for the championship. Alex rarely got nervous, but this time she did have some butterflies. This was her last year playing, at least for high school, and she wanted one last award for herself at home. After getting dressed she stepped out behind the locker room where she could have some privacy and popped her shoe and sock off before shaking it upside down to get her tiny captive out. Jake’s unconscious body fell out of the sock and hit the dirt with a soft thud in between her feet. Alex bent down, her muscular body casting a shadow over him. She could see his tiny chest rise and fall, so he was still breathing at least. “Good, he can still be there for my game” She thought to herself. She gave him a few pokes, but no response. Deciding on a more drastic approach, Alex pursed her lips and let a nice blob of spit slowly descend from her lips. Once it was right above him, the spit string broke and the blob slammed into his face.

 

Jake shot straight up as the cold sticky liquid covered him. He gasped for air and wiped the residue off his face. He was in a new location he realized as he looked around, grass and trees on the horizon before him. Had he died and gone to heaven he wondered. Alex’s laughter rang out suddenly, nearly shattering his ear drums, his head snapped 180 degrees and he finally noticed her looming above him, he hadn’t woken up in heaven, he was still very much in hell.

 

“Look who finally woke up! Couldn’t handle my shoes huh?” A smile was plastered across her face. “Well, you need to toughen up squirt, its game time, and you better be awake for the whole thing cheering me on in there!”

 

Before he could even respond her long fingers had snatched him up again and dropped him back into the sock. The door behind her suddenly opened and her coach stepped out, Alex’s heart dropped

 

“Alex! What are you doing? The game starts in 5 minutes! Get your ass in here!” her coach ordered

 

“Sorry coach had a rock or something in my sock” She lied, quickly slipping her sock and shoe back on and heading in. Had she been a second slower she might have been caught.

 

Jake squirmed back under her toes, his mind racing a million miles an hour as he felt each step as Alex headed onto the field. He had decided under her toes would be the safest place to survive the match. Her heel was an obvious death sentence along with the ball of her foot, her arch would be good, but he worried about slipping out of the spot and getting crushed, which left her toes as the only remaining options. He snuggled up tightly against the big toe, his face pushed against the already sweaty flesh.

 

“Please God let her get benched or ejected or injured or just anything to save me from this!” He cried out for divine intervention. He wasn’t a believer but saw no harm in asking at the moment. He made out the sound of the whistle blowing to signal the start of the game despite being trapped in the shoe. Suddenly he was weightless before he slammed back into the ground, pulverizing him under the toes. This process began to repeat rapidly, drilling his skull into the meaty flesh that surrounded him.

 

Above, the sun beat down on the field. Alex jogged out to her place on the field, her body already pumping with adrenaline. With lightning speed, Alex sprinted forward, her legs a blur of energy and her mind solely focused on the ball. Every muscle in her body seemed to be fueled by pure determination as she weaved through the opposing team's defense. She chased the ball relentlessly, her battered cleats pounding against the perfectly manicured grass. The sweat poured down her brow, mixing with the dust and grime from the intense match. The thumping of her heart drowned out the cheers and jeers from the crowd, as if time had slowed down, leaving only the rhythm of her own breath and the pulsating adrenaline coursing through her veins.

 

Jake was struggling to survive in the lucky sock. Sweat had quickly began to form , gushing out against him and leaving him and the sock soaked. This made the already hostile environment even more difficult to move around in. As more and more poured down on his face he finally allowed some into his mouth, forcing himself to swallow the disgusting liquid. If he had anything left to throw up, he certainly would have. He continued to drink as much as he could, hoping to remove enough so that he could breathe comfortably. Unfortunately, though, the athlete’s feet were making much more sweat than he could even begin to handle. The heat was also baking him alive, making each breath more and more labored. It felt like it was at least 150 degrees inside his sneaker prison.

 

The intense motion was also a major difficulty. Every step, leap, slide, and pivot Alex made on the field sent his body flying in between her toes. His skull had been rattled at least 10 times now against the callus that adorned her big toe. He never had a moment of rest during the intense game as it continued to play out.

 

Alex kept on pushing, the game was nearly over now, and it was a tie score, she and her team had been moving in unison, but it had still proven impossible to get another goal. She stopped for a moment to catch her breath, noticing the tiny struggles under her toes for the first time since the start of the match. The little twerp was actually still awake. She smirked and took off again with renewed determination to finish the match. The clock was nearly up when the ball was passed to Alex. She weaved her way through the enemy, making light work of the entire team. She saw her opening and drove her foot perfectly into the ball, sending it right past the goalie and into the net. The crowd went wild, cheers erupted from the stadium and her teammates as they lifted her up.

 

Inside the shoe Jake had continued his struggle, barley able to stay conscious at this point. The rough sole continued its onslaught against, battering him relentlessly with her grimy toes. He had sworn he felt a rib pop during one of her steps, and now his vision was biggening to blur. As Alex made her way to the final goal the last of his strength was sapped, he gave up his struggle against his bully’s disgusting foot. Overwhelmed by the stench and heat, he blacked out, never to wake up again.

 

The celebration following the game had been wonderful. Alex had received more praise than anyone for the win, scoring almost every point herself. She grinned with joy, completely forgetting about her tiny prisoner as she partook in the celebrations. After a proud speech from the coach, the team began to load back on the bus for the long ride home. Alex slumped over on the old leather bus seat, resting her head against the cold window. She remembered jake and gave him another squeeze with her toes, he was not as active as when he first entered the shoe she noticed. “Probably passed out” She thought to herself. Soon, she was asleep.

 

 

Broken Toy by Zawz
Author's Notes:

Fairly short chapter rapping up the section with Jake. Hoping to continue the story though with some new tinies for Alex to play with in the future.





A few hours later the bus arrived back at the school and the team said their goodbyes. Alex walked to the back of the school parking lot and pulled the door of her car open, still tired despite her nap on the bus ride home. She chucked her bag into the back seat before starting the old car up and beginning her drive home. As she mashed on the gas peddle her felt the small lump under her foot and was reminded of her tiny companion.

 

“Having fun in there? I’d almost forgot about you; don’t worry we’ll have tons of fun once I’m home twerp!” She laughed, calling out to her shoe. There was no response to her taunt.

 

After a short drive she arrived at her home, her parents had beaten her back from the game and were already inside. She took a deep breath and got out of the car, looking forward to finally relaxing. She stepped up onto the porch and popped the door open, to see her mother standing in the kitchen finishing up dinner.

 

“Look hun, the champ is home!” She called out to Alex’s father who was in the living room, her mom stopped what she was doing to grab Alex up in a hug. “I’m so proud of you! I mean, state champ? I always knew you would win!” Her mother’s eyes beamed with pride while looking at her sweaty daughter.

 

“Thanks mom” Alex chuckled “what ya cooking?”

 

“Hamburgers, you’re favorite!” her mom replied, causing Alex’s face to light up

 

“That was your best game ever kiddo, you really went all out.” Her dad praised her as he entered into the kitchen, giving her a slap on the back.

 

“Yeah, I had some extra motivation tonight I guess” She snickered to herself, giving Jake’s limp body another squeeze between her toes.

 

Alex ate dinner and chatted with her parents for the rest of the night, and after devouring a fourth hamburger finally retired to her room after wishing her parents a goodnight. She entered the bedroom and shut the door behind her, locking it. Her parents weren’t fans of tinies either, but she still might be in trouble for her little prank from today if they found out. The bedroom was a mess, dirty clothes and old water bottles lined the floor. The walls and shelves were covered in years’ worth of different trophies and awards from the various sports she had played, most of them first place trophies. She plopped down on her unmade bed and reached down for her shoe, a smirk formed on her lips as she pulled the stuffy sneaker off with a wet squelch. The rancid odor immediately filled the room and wafted up to her nose, it was worse than it had ever been. Her socks were sopping wet as she freed them from their stuffy confines. Next, she began working on peeling the socks off, which clung to her sweaty skin. After finally getting them off she began to shake the one Jake was in, excited to retrieve her toy.

 

“Come on out dude, game is over” she said as she violently shook the sock, her palm laid out underneath it to catch him, he never came out though. She shook harder. “I get that you’re loving it in there but come out!” She commanded, though he still was nowhere to be seen. She then realized what had happened as she felt something stuck to her foot. Turning her sole over she saw his body plastered against her sole, his face buried in between her toes. She burst out laughing. “Oh my god there you are twerp! God you’re a fucking loser” She continued to laugh as she reached down and began to peel him off her sole, before lifting him up to her face to see him better. When she saw him though she noticed his state. His body had been partially flattened from his time in the shoe, his skin rubbed red from the friction and abuse he faced during her game. A permanent look of horror was frozen on his face, and his whole body was smeared in sweat and toe grime. He laid limp in between her fingers; he had died in the shoe.

 

A frown formed on her face as the realization set in, “Really dude, you couldn’t survive one measly game for me, God you suck!” she said, upset her toy had broken so easily. She flicked his corpse to the ground which landed with a soft wet thud. “I mean, really?! We were gonna have so much fun! It was just a few hours! And we’re supposed to respect you guys, yeah right” she laughed, looking down at his broken state. “If your parents could see you now maybe they’d realize you tinies should stay in your place, you should have never been at school to begin with. Guess I’ll have to get a new toy, a better one hopefully” She laid back on the bed with this remark, leaving Jake’s body on the dirty floor beside her damp socks. She began to think of who could replace him, there were the other tinies at school, but she hardly ever saw them. She had heard the school was getting a new tiny substitute teacher as part of the integration program, but no telling when that would be. Then it hit her, she knew of the perfect replacement, a smile formed across her face as she thought of all the possibilities. She’d have to get started on her plan soon, but for now, she was going to bed.

New Toys by Zawz
Author's Notes:

Not as much action as i hoped to get in, but i think it does well at setting up the upcoming chapters. hope you enjoy!



“413, this is it” Mark said assuredly, looking at the address numbers that hung beside the screen door on the house. It was a cute house, perfect for the average family. To him of course, it was massive, just like its inhabitants, he was sure. A lone soccer ball sat in the yard off the path leading up to the door, and a pair of old shoes rested on the porch. A wooden sign made to look rustic and worn hung on the door reading “The Taylor’s”, further confirmation this was the address the couple was looking for. The home of Alex Taylor.

 

“I hope this is worth our time” His wife muttered, her face remained emotionless, maintaining the same numb look it had held for the past 2 months. That’s how long it had been since their son disappeared, 8 weeks. 8 weeks of sleepless nights, countless phone calls, dead ends, and tiredness.

 

Mark forced a smile to form on his lips and caressed his wife’s face. “It will be babe, this girl said she knew Jake, even saw him the day of…it’ll be worth it.” He reassured her. In honesty he didn’t know what to expect, he had never met this Alex girl. He vaguely thought he remembered Jake mentioning her, but couldn’t recall the details, Alex had said they were friends though.  All he knew was that she was the star athlete, and his best shot at finding out where his son was. Every other lead they had chased had turned up empty handed. 2 weeks ago, the police had given up the search, their official stance was that he was missing, but Mark knew they thought he was dead, probably crushed under someone’s shoe. Besides, the police never really cared about tiny issues, something he had learned in his years of campaigning for tiny rights.

 

He looked around for any type of tiny accessible way to get to the door, but none was to be found. Newer homes and progressives had included ramps or other means for tiny guests to be able to access the house, but clearly the Taylor’s hadn’t cared enough too yet.

 

“Looks like we’re climbing babe” he sighed to his wife, he knew she wasn’t up for the task, not after the toll the past month had had on her spirit.

 

“Why don’t you just call the girl to come get us?” Kimberly suggested

 

Of course, why hadn’t he thought of that. He would be lost without his wife. He patted his pockets in search of his cell phone, pulling it out after feeling the outline of it in his left pocket. His hand held the small rectangle, the newest model of phone’s designed for tinies. Still not as advanced as what normal sized people were able to get, but each year the tiny models got closer and closer. He scrolled through his contacts, a blurred list of names and old associates before finally coming to Alex’s and pressing call.

 

“Hello?... Yes we’re here… well we were actually hoping you could come get us, see there’s no real way for us to get to the door…ok…ok great, thank you!” The call clicked off

 

“She said she’ll be down in a few she’s got to get dressed” he reported to his wife.

 

A few minutes later they heard the lock on the far away door clink as the handle spun. The door flung open as the young giant stepped out into the sunlight for the first time that day. The tiny couple watched as she squinted, adjusting to the sunlight. Her golden hair sat on her head in a disheveled mess, a rogue strand hanging over one of her eyes for a moment before she huffed, blowing it out of her face. She wore an aged T-shirt, faded letters tried to spell something out across the chest, but what it said was now lost to time. Below, she wore a short pair of baggy athletic shorts, a white swoosh marked on the side. From these, powerful tanned legs jutted out, holding the massive girl up. Mark couldn’t help but notice the toned muscle that made up her body. At the end, a tattered pair of sneakers, long due for replacement, clung to her feet. She began to step forward.

 

Mark and Kimberly held hands as the massive teen approached them, her long legs quickly closing the gap. “Much easier than climbing” Mark thought to himself. The teen continued to approach now on the last step. She didn’t stop though, she lifted her foot again and stepped off the cement, covering the tiny couple under the shadow of her sneaker.

 

Mark’s heart dropped as the sneaker began to descend, the titan hadn’t even bothered to look where she was stepping. Reflexes took over as he turned shoving Kimberly out of the way of the incoming sneaker, before diving after her. Mark tumbled as he hit the ground

 

THOOM

 

The sneaker smacked the ground in front of him, sending a wave of air and dust washing over the tiny couple. Mark began to stand up, adrenaline pumping through him

 

THOOM

 

The other bus sized sneaker slammed down behind him. Taking him by surprise, the ensuing shock wave took him back off his feet. Kimberly cried out in terror; she had never come so close to being crushed. Alex had finally stopped moving at this point, scanning the ground in front of her for her tiny guests, unaware they were between her feet. Mark’s eyes followed the massive pillars that were her legs up to her body. From his position he could see right up her baggy shorts, giving him a view of her plump ass, and the white panties that had been wedged between her massive cheeks. He may have felt embarrassed or ashamed any other time, but at this moment it was the least of his worries.

 

“ALEX! ALEX! DOWN HERE” he screamed out, his tiny cries were unable to reach her ears though. His eyes darted away from the titan back to his wife, ensuring she was still safe. Kimberly sat clutching her knees, her eyes pinched shut in an attempt to block out the terrible surroundings. At that moment he was reminded of her earlier suggestion, his phone. He frantically pulled it out once more, thankfully Alex’s number was still pulled up, allowing him to quickly hit the call button.

 

*RING RING RING*

 

Alex’s phone blared out above them like an air raid siren. Mark slammed his palms into his ears as the ringtone blared out once more. The titanic girl’s hand reached into her pocket and brought the phone up to her ear.

 

“Hey are you guys sure you got the right house?” She answered

 

“YES WE’RE UNDER YOU! YOU JUST NEARLY KILLED US” Mark screamed into the phone

 

Alex bent over at the waist, careful not to move her feet in fear of crushing her guests. Her head now hung upside down in front of her legs allowing her to see them. An older man, probably late 40s, stood between her dirty sneakers. He was dressed in nicer clothes, with a well-kept beard covering his face. Gray hairs had begun to show on his head, but the look suited him. His face was undeniably like Jake’s, same hooked nose and eyes. Behind him sat a woman clutching her knees, who Alex quickly deduced was his wife, Jake’s mom. She looked younger than her husband, her blonde hair done up nicely and her face painted in perfect makeup. Her clothes were elegant, clearly expensive and tailored to her tiny form. A small button nose sat above her thin lips. She was beautiful. This was them; Jake’s parents; Alex’s new toys. She couldn’t help but smile as she studied them.

 

Mark studied the teen’s face as it hung in front of him upside down, her eyes were filled with excitement, and the grin plastered across her face made him uneasy. Still, he was relieved to have been found by her before things got worse. He cleared his throat. “Thank God you found us, you really had us sca-“

 

Before he could finish his sentence, the girl’s hand reached out and slammed into him, wrapping him up in the warm flesh. The wind was crushed out of him as it closed in around him, he could faintly hear his wife scream out in terror in the distance. His diaphragm struggled to bring more air into his body, fighting against the iron grip that held him. The flesh was hot around him and had a distinctive smell of cheesy puffs. Alex readjusted her grip around her tiny guest, allowing his head to now stick out of her fist. Mark was brought back into the light, now held him at chest height in front of Alex, Kimberly was in the first opposite him, tears running down her face.  The fingers that wrapped around him covered in an orange dust from some unknown food.

 

“WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING” mark shouted up at the giant, still struggling in her grasp

 

Alex’s face was puzzled until she finally noticed the tiny woman crying. She hadn’t even been intentionally rough with them or anything yet. “What a bunch of wimps.” She thought to herself, these new toys may not last long at this rate. She finally responded, “Oh, sorry little dude, didn’t mean to rough y’all up, was just picking ya up like ya asked me too” she smiled down at him, pleased with her explanation

 

“Well you nearly killed us! Have you never been around small people before or something? And its Sir to you!” Mark shouted up. The last part was especially loud, he hated the lack of respect people of his size received, and always made a point to be called sir.

 

“My bad, like I said I’m sorry…sir” Alex had to stifle a laugh at the last bit while looking down at the tiny man that struggled in her fist. Sir? Yeah right. “Why don’t we just go in and start over?”

 

Mark began to cool down, maybe the girl didn’t know any better, and she had apologized. “That sounds good…I’m sorry for yelling at you young lady” He apologized, swallowing his pride to help mend the situation.

 

Alex grinned before turning around and heading back in the house and walked over to the living room. Excitement coursed through her body, she could hardly wait to get started playing with the couple, and to think they had just come right to her. She could tell Mark would be especially fun to break. She sat the tiny couple on the coffee table before plopping down on the couch herself. She leaned forward, now a few inches away from the tiny couple.

 

The couple glanced around the room; a fairly unremarkable living room other than the mess that currently inhabited it. The coffee table on which they stood was littered with old snack wrappers and mostly eaten protein bars; Coke cans the size of building loomed behind them. On the couch beside the teen girl sat a half-eaten tub of cheesy puffs, some spilled out onto the couch. Mark connected the dots to his earlier experience in her hand. Dirty clothes littered the floor.

 

“So…its nice to meet y’all, you don’t even know how excited I am” Alex beamed. Mark felt like he had a good idea, her excitement had left his ribs feeling broken.

 

“It…Its nice to meet you too, are your parents not home? We’d love to meet them too.” Kimberly stammered out, finally speaking. Her legs shook under her, but she did her best to calm down.

 

“Nope! Gone on vacation for a week; Got the whole place to myself” Alex motioned around the room to the various messes that now occupied the space

 

“I see…well, thank you for reaching out to us” she responded

 

“Of course! When Jake went missing no one was more upset at school than me.” This wasn’t a lie, Alex had been upset, but only because she couldn’t torment him anymore.

 

“You and Jake were friends? I don’t remember him mentioning you, but he didn’t talk about school much” Kimberly asked

 

“Oh yeah, best buds really! He helped with my homework, always kept me entertained…even came to my last game!” Alex was savoring the conversation

 

“That sounds like our Jake, he always was helpful,” A small smile formed on Kimberly's lips as she thought of her missing son

 

“You said you had some info on where he was?” Mark interjected, eager to learn what had happened to his boy.

 

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot I was helping you solve that mystery” she laughed, “Here let me show you”

 

With that Alex leaned down and began to pry off her ratty sneakers, allowing Mark to watch from his perch on the edge of the table. After some strain they slipped off, revealing Alex’s large bare feet; She hadn’t bothered with socks today. A musky smell quickly overtook the room, much to Mark’s dismay, he had no choice but to breathe in the foot fumes. Who had raised this slobby tomboy?

 

The tiny couple continued to stare on as Alex lifted the sneaker up before turning it over and shaking it, her palm covering the opening so whatever was inside wouldn’t fall out. Dirt and other debris rained down around the tiny couple as she shook the shoe. After a few shakes the contents of the shoe landed in her palm. She tossed the shoe absentmindedly to the side before lowering her palm down to the tiny couple, allowing them to see what was inside.

 

Mark’s heart dropped to the floor as his wife let out a shriek before collapsing. He couldn’t even move to her aid; he was frozen solid in place. Resting in the palm was a dirty mangled form that had once been human. The body covered in grime and gunk, and overall flattened. It was almost unrecognizable, but Mark could tell it was what was left of his son. Slowly he brought his eyes back up to the tomboy’s face

 

“So… mystery solved!” Alex giggled, waiting for a response, though Mark had none to provide. “Are you not going to thank me sir?” She teased the tiny adult.

 

Mark’s mind was racing at a million miles an hour. What the fuck was wrong with this girl? How could she do this to someone? Why had he come here? He needed to call the authorities now, this girl had no intention of letting him leave. His hand reached into his pocket, frantically pulling the phone out.

 

Alex smirked as she watched him formulate his plan, she had already assumed they would try this. She lifted a cheesy puff covered finger and brought it in front of the man as he mashed buttons trying to unlock the phone, before simply flicking him in the head.

 

*thunk*

 

Mark’s world went dark for a few seconds as the massive force slammed into his temple, putting him flat on his back. His ears were ringing and it felt like a bullet had just fractured his skull. His eyelids fluttered back open, allowing him a glimpse into the world again. He saw Kimberly laid out beside him from where she had collapsed earlier, still unconscious. He sat up, looking around for where his phone landed, until he noticed the tiny device pinched between Alex’s giant fingers.

 

“Looking for this?” She teased. Her fingers squeezed together, reducing his phone into a million pieces, “Oops, sorry sir”

 

Mark wasn’t sure what to do at this point, he had no way of calling for help, his wife was unconscious, and the titanic girl in front of him could kill him in an instant. He began to tremble before her.

 

“Please, Wha- What do you want? I have money! I can get you as much money as you want, please just let us go” He begged, throwing himself before her

 

Alex chuckled at the insignificant display. “No stupid, I broke my toy remember?” She dangled Jake’s corpse before him again, “I want new toys!”

Disobediance and a choice by Zawz

Alex tossed her previous plaything to the side. The remnants of Mark’s son landed softly on the carpeted floor, tumbling to a rest near a used sock. Mark’s stomach churned as he processed what Alex had just declared. She had done all of this, tormented their son, reached out to them, gave them hope, and brought them here, all for her own amusement. Just so she had “toys” to play with is. His vision, now focused on Alex’s face, began to blur as the emotions overwhelmed him. He had worked too hard to end up in this situation. Kimberly came to the front of his mind, as he came back to reality. His wife still lay on the coffee table beside him, still recovering from her fainting spell from earlier. He rushed to her side, dropping to his knees and pulling her head up in his lap. His hand caressed her face, she always had been squeamish, but now was not the time for fainting.

 

“Awwwww…cute!” Alex’s voice boomed out as she watched the display, her tone completely genuine. This was nothing more than extra entertainment to her. “Here let me see her” She smiled as her hand reached down for Kimberly. Her fingers grasped onto the tiny woman’s leg and began to pull her away from her loving husband. Mark held on as tight as he could, afraid to let go of his love, but was powerless to stop Alex from taking her. He wanted to scream, beg, cry…anything to persuade Alex not to hurt her, but he found his throat closed tight, not a single word able to escape.

 

Alex brought the tiny woman up to her face, dangling her upside down be the leg. She began inspecting her further in the silence that filled the room. She had never played with a tiny woman before, only men. This was really shaping up to be a great week full of new experiences. As Alex held her upside down Kimberly’s dress fell victim to gravity and slipped down her body, giving Alex a peek at what lay beneath. Kimberly’s legs were thin, with a slight tan and an impeccable smoothness. Alex wanted more. “Let’s take these old clothes off” She suggested as she began to reach for the dress. Her fingers grasped the thin fabric, she could feel its delicacy in her grasp. She began to try and work it off the woman, but after some struggle decided to take the easier option

 

*RIIIIIIP*

 

Mark continued to watch in silence as the giant teen easily ripped his wife’s clothes away, before tossing the now ruined fabric to the floor. He remembered buying her that dress years ago, it was one of her favorites. His wife now hung in the air covered by nothing but her underwear.

 

Alex could now see almost every inch of Kimberly; her cute little butt, the striped pair of panties that hugged it, and the perfect pair of breasts that lay on her chest. Alex grinned as she took the intimate site in. She could feel something begin to stir between her legs. The only thing left was her underwear.

 

“Wait!” Mark blurted out as Alex’s fingers moved to completely undress his wife. The word felt like nails coming out of his mouth, his throat remained tight. Alex’s eyes snapped over to him, hate burning in them for this interruption. “Please…please don’t. I’ll do whatever you want” He pleaded desperately.

 

There was a pause. The hate in her eyes melted away before she burst into laughter, much to Mark’s confusion. “You’ll do whatever I want huh?”

 

“Y…yes” He responded meekly, unsure now if it was the right answer

 

Alex leaned in closer to him, further dominating the space. “You’re going to do whatever I want no matter what, and so is she” Alex lifted the hand that held his wife. “Unless you wanna end up like that twerp” Her free hand motioned over to Jake.

 

As Alex finished her sentence Kimberly’s eyelids began to lift. Her brain struggled to process the upside-down world she saw and the fact that she was now dangling high in the sky, but after a few moments managed to process the information.

 

“AHHHHHHH”

 

The shrill scream pierced the air, causing Mark and Alex both to turn to see that Kimberly was back with them. She screamed again.

 

“Hey! Calm down” Alex commanded her, but Kimberly continued to shriek. “I said shut up!” Alex said again, quickly getting annoyed with the hysterical woman. She began to shake her hand, whipping Kimberly around violently, though this only made the screams worse.

 

“Honey please just calm down its going to be ok!” Mark tried to pipe up, but was drowned out by his wife’s screams.

 

“That’s it! time out for you” Alex snarled. Kimberly continued her desperate screams as Alex reached down for one of her discarded sneakers, before hovering her over the shoe’s opening. “Learn to listen!” With that command she released her.

 

Kimberly plummeted into the repulsive sneaker, landing with a wet squelch on the worn insole. She instinctively took in a deep breath, worn out from all her screaming, only to be met with the most pungent odor she had ever smelled. Years worth of gym class, practices, and various sports had left their mark on her current prison. She coughed as the stale air filled her lungs, nearly gagging, but stifling the urge. She looked up towards the entrance, now far above her head. Alex’s eyes stared down at her, clearly conveying the teen’s annoyance with her disobedience. “Why don’t ya clean up in there too, they could use it!” She turned away, leaving Kimberly to serve her sentence.

 

Kimberly stood up; her feet softly sunk into the tattered ground. She could faintly see where a “SIZE 11” had once been written on the insole, though now there was only a hint it had ever been there. The walls of the sneaker were in a similar state of being, their cloth lining peeling or completely worn away. She took another breath reluctantly, allowing the acidic fumes to burn her nose once more. Debris and scattered clods of dirt dotted the landscape, contributing an earthy hint to the otherwise pure smell of Alex’s feet. Kimberly felt weak as she forced another breath down, she sat down, bringing her knees up to her chest. All alone and nearly naked. She wondered if this had been the shoe Jake had died in. What were his last moments like? Would she suffer the same fate? A small tear ran down her face.

 

She processed the last thing Alex had said after calming down some, she was expected to clean. Her heart rate steadily amped up as thoughts of what Alex might do to her if she disobeyed again ran through her mind. She looked at the insole, and began to wipe it with her hands, but there was no progress made. The dirt and sweat had been ingrained into the material; it would take Kimberly a thousand lifetimes to clean this girl’s rank sneakers. She scrubbed harder, her skin becoming red from the friction. Still no luck. Another breath of rancid air entered her lungs. Her hands began to tremble as she saw how ineffective her efforts were. She was going to be punished, she just knew it. She hesitated, before spitting on the spot she had been scrubbing, and trying again, hoping some liquid might aid in the cleaning. Still nothing, the filth was there to stay. The stream of tears began to flow.

 

“Well…looks like that shut her up” Alex said cheerfully above, appreciating the lack of screams in the room. The only sound now being the background noise of the TV that continued its coverage of the game Alex had been watching prior to her toy’s arrival. “Now…what to do with you” she smiled as she turned back to Mark. “Tell ya what, since you’re new and I’m so nice, I’ll let ya choose. I’m going to finish watching the game, you can either clean my feet,” she brought one of her feet up and slammed it down on the table in front of him, nearly scaring the life out of him. “or…” She reached for the old sock that lay beside Jake’s body. “I can drop ya in this bad boy and you can clean it! I think I only wore these for like…a week? I don’t know, I’m not really good with math” she giggled. She was correct about her math skills, as she had in fact been wearing those socks for 2 weeks.

 

Mark weighed his options, not able to completely come to terms with the situation. His head ached from the light flick he had received earlier, reminding him he was in no position to argue. He looked at his first option, her massive sole. Clearly the poor foot had never seen much care; the skin was a soft pink with a light film of sweat coating it. Small pieces of debris strewn across the sole, and a tough callus adorned the side of her big toe. A consequence of her active lifestyle. Mark would have never guessed, but this was actually a good day for her feet, Jake had seen much worse.

 

Next, he turned his attention to the sock in her hand. The sock was clearly old, held together by threads near the heel and toe areas. A stuffy smell was noticeable even from this far away. He thought about how dark it must be on the inside. No light, and completely engulfed in the smell. At least with her feet he would be in the open air.

 

“Your feet” He muttered out

 

“What was that” Alex asked, bringing her hand to her ear sarcastically

 

“I said your feet” he repeated, louder this time.

 

“What about them?” she wiggled her toes as she asked

 

Mark sighed, he knew what she wanted, but had hoped she wouldn’t make him beg. “May I please clean your feet” He said, hanging his head in defeat.

 

“Awwww of course you can! Ya know Jake always preferred my feet over the socks too, apple doesn’t fall far from the tree huh little dude? I mean, he was practically in love with these puppies.” She brought her other foot onto the table and rested it in front of him while leaning back on the couch, relaxing. She brought the jug of cheesy puffs to her side and began to watch the game again.

 

Her words stung Mark’s heart. How many times had Jake been forced to clean these soles? What else had she done to his son? Why hadn’t he made sure he wasn’t being treated like this? Each question weighed on his heart heavily.

 

He began to move his legs. Each step a forced process, his body didn’t want to allow him near the sweaty feet, but his brain deemed it necessary. He forced his muscles to bring him closer. After a few more he was inches away, the air was heavy and hot this close.

 

“Oh and don’t forget to lick ‘em, Jake always made sure to!” His tormentor called out through a mouth full of cheesy puffs before going back to the game.

 

Mark’s stomach twisted as he began to open his mouth, slowly allowing his tongue out. Every cell inside him told him to turn, to run, but he knew that would only end with him a stain under Alex’s foot…if she was kind enough to give him a quick death. He stuck his tongue to the flesh and licked. Instantly he gagged, a mix of sweat and grime battering his taste buds and leaving him wishing for death. There was no way his son had ever been able to handle this, no human could.

 

Alex snickered as she heard the tiny squeak of him retching from the taste. Jake had done the same thing the first time she introduced him to her soles. Were her feet really that bad she wondered.

 

Mark steadied himself and did it again, this time faster, hoping that would make it more bearable. It wasn’t as bad, maybe because he had cleaned some of the grime off already. His knees still felt weak, however. He paused before doing it again. After an hour of this the game was coming to an end, and he was nearly done with her second sole. His tongue was blistered and red, his face covered in the gunk he had encountered.  He listened as Alex took another swig of her third coke to wash down another handful of snacks. How this girl remained fit was a mystery to him, her workout must be insane. She leaned up as the announcer closed out the game.

 

“Not bad little guy, heck, its almost as good as Jake’s work! Don’t worry you’ll be getting plenty of practice!” the last part crushing Mark’s spirit further. “Although you didn’t even touch that stuff between my toes” She frowned, looking at the globs of toejam that remained.

 

“I’m…I’m sorry Alex your feet are just so big I can do it now I-”

 

“Don’t worry dude, let me help” She interrupted

Mark cowered as her hand grabbed him up again. He was once again caught in her mighty grasp, surrounded by the warm palm and smell of junk food. She brought him over to her toes, before shoving him face first into the space between, and swiping him around. Mark’s face was grinded into the filthy skin, toejam clung to his face, some even finding its way into his mouth, giving him an extreme taste of Alex. He tried to scream but it only made matters worse as he was flossed in between each and every toe, twice.

 

Finally, it was over, Alex carelessly dropped him back on the table. He laid there, covered in her foot gunk, his hair disheveled and stuck to one side now, and a horrified look burned into his face. God, she had missed this so much.

 

“Well, let’s check on wifey!”

 

End Notes:

Not sure how happy i am with some of this chapter. I felt the part of Alex undressing Kimberly was clunky, but the idea will be expanded on later and hopefully better written. I'm thinking Kimberly may wind up as a sex toy for Alex's lust. Any feedback on this idea would be great!!

Threesome by Zawz

Kimberly had continued scrubbing throughout the duration of the game, desperately trying to clean the dilapidated sneaker’s insides. She had made little progress, the grime seemed baked into the insole, a permanent part of the landscape now. She took a break, now sitting in the toe section of the sneaker. The air was thicker here, heavy in her lungs and difficult to swallow, but her body ached too much to allow her to crawl back towards the heel. She wanted to cry, but the tears had dried up by this point. She simply sat, her only company the grime and debris which littered the filthy shoe.

Her rest was interrupted as two fingers entered into the opening of the shoe, touching the spongy insole and beginning to feel around the environment “Come on out loudmouth!” Alex called out from above, a sense of playfulness in her voice. Kimberly trembled as the fingers continued searching around the shoe, she wanted out of her prison, but not if it meant going back to the sadistic teen who had put her here. Still, she decided it was best not to further anger her captor, the next punishment could be far worse than a little over an hour in a shoe. She crawled forward approaching the fingers, before reaching out and touching one. As her hand made contact the giant finger froze for a moment, processing her touch, before lurching forwards and slamming down on top of the battered woman. Kimberly let out a small cry as she was crushed into the insole, some of the trapped sweat seeping up around her, soaking into her naked skin. The finger then drug her across the tattered ground towards the exit, before pinching her up, and bringing her back out. As she was lifted out at lightning speeds the start of a scream nearly escaped her lips, but Kimberly quickly caught it, pushing it back down inside of her. Alex now held her in the palm of her hand.

 

Alex looked down at the tiny woman in her hand with pleasure. The once pristine and well put together woman was now naked, bruised, and filthy. Her hands and face smeared with the dirt from the shoe she had been ordered to clean, smears of filth creating a web across her entire body. She could see the fear on her tiny face, but noted that the little bitch no longer had the audacity to scream. She had learned, and quickly Alex noted. Much faster than Jake had given in.

 

“Did you learn your lesson” Alex asked, imitating a motherly tone as if she were talking to a disobedient child who had just received a mild punishment.

 

The words felt trapped in Kimberly’s throat, she was afraid to say anything, make any noise at all that might upset her captor. “Y-yes Alex” she finally choked out

 

“Good girl!” The teen beamed down at her. Kimberly cowered as one of the mighty fingers approached her again, though this time it only rubbed her on the head, disheveling her hair.

 

“I-I did my best…to clean your shoe…I really tried, I promise!” The woman held up her hands, showing the dirt that now stained them.

 

“Oh yeah…” Alex glanced down at the shoe the woman had come out of. They were in desperate need of replacement, practically falling apart at this point. In truth Alex had forgotten she even assigned the task to Kimberly, it was just an added punishment, not something she expected her to finish. “Well…I’m sure you’ll get to finish cleaning ‘em at some point” She smiled while delivering the news.

 

Alex’s attention now turned to Mark, who had been sitting on the table quietly as the events before him unfolded. He was thankful his wife had managed to avoid further punishment, keeping her mouth shut and cleaning the sneaker. He prayed she would be strong enough to make it through this alive, he just needed more time to come up with a plan. Alex’s hand reached for him, snatching him up in her grasp once again. Now with both toys in tow, Alex stood up from the couch and began walking towards the back of the house. The couple remained silent as Alex carried them deeper into the house, humming a soft tune as she walked. Finally, they came to the end of the hall, and she opened the door on the right before stepping into the room. Immediately it was obvious that this was Alex’s bedroom, the messy state and clutter of various trophies left no doubt in Mark’s mind.

 

“Welcome to your new home! Pretty nice huh” Alex boomed above them, lifting her hands up so that her tiny captives could get a better look at where they would be living from now on. It was a depressing sight; Kimberly couldn’t believe that anyone would willingly live like this. Alex brought them over and sat them down on top of one of the many cluttered shelves that lined the wall opposite her bed. “It’s getting kinda late and I still haven’t gotten my run in for the day, so you two can stay here while I go. I’d say you could tag along in my shoe, but I don’t wanna break you too fast” She smiled, as if she hadn’t just implied she would in fact be killing them sooner or later, or “breaking” them as she had put it. With that she took her leave.

 

Mark and Kimberly remained silent as they heard her head down the hall, into the living room, and finally out the door. They waited a few more moments, ensuring that she had really left before either dared to speak. It had only been a few hours under Alex’s totalitarian rule, but the mental toll was already showing.

 

After being sure she had left, Mark finally turned and rushed to Kimberly, wrapping her up in his arms. She immediately fell into him, her legs giving out. Tears flowed down her face. “It’s going to be OK” He consoled her, repeating this affirmation to her over and over. In a way, Mark was trying to convince himself of the same thing, for in truth he had no idea if there was any hope of it ever being OK. It appeared that Alex “breaking” them wasn’t a possibility, no, it was an inevitability. The teen had seemed sure it would happen sooner or later, it was only a question of when.

 

After a little while Kimberly had finally calmed down once again, though Mark continued to hold her. It was comforting to both of them, something familiar in an otherwise alien world. They began to discuss possible plans for freedom.

 

There was certainly no chance of escape right now, the shelf they were on was much too high up for them to jump off of. The only other thing on the shelf being a trophy, this one shinier than the others. The plaque read “Girl’s Soccer State Champion: 2023” though neither Kimberly or Mark bothered to read it.

 

There was a chance they could escape tonight, depending on where they were made to sleep that was. Mark felt as if this was the best bet, as long as Alex stayed asleep they would have plenty of time to make it to the living room and find a way out. They could also wait for her parents to return, and perhaps be rescued by them. Whoever raised this demon could be just as bad though Kimberly pointed out. The two finally fell into silence as more and more plans were shot down, instead they simply enjoyed the break they had received. Mark noticed Kimberly shivering as they sat, he had forgotten she was still mostly unclothed from earlier at Alex’s hand. He began to remove his shirt

 

“I’ll be ok babe” Kimberly assured him softly, noticing what he was doing.

 

“At least put the shirt on” he handed it to her, and she reluctantly began to dress. “I-I’m sorry I couldn’t stop her” He knew it was a ridiculous thing to apologize for, still, he felt the need.

 

Both jumped as they heard the door open in the living room, and the heavy footfalls that followed. Had that much time already passed they both wondered silently. Kimberly began to shiver again, though this time not for the cold. Alex had returned.

 

After a few minutes the door to the bedroom flung back open and the titan walked in, clearly tired from her run. Sweat was visible on her forehead, and small droplets of it could be seen running down her body. She clutched onto a large water bottle, from which she took a greedy drink before setting it down on the nightstand and going to retrieve her toys. She grabbed the two off the shelf before walking over to the bed, her palms were wet with sweat and coated the tinies in the sticky liquid. She held her hands over the bed and casually dropped them.

 

Mark landed with a soft thud on the disheveled sheets, thankfully the bed had softened the blow, and he quickly recovered from the drop. He sat up, now surrounded by a landscape made up of the messy bed, the sheets formed large hills off in the distance as they bunched up. Kimberly had landed a little farther up the bed, though she looked fine as well.

 

“Miss me?” Alex asked enthusiastically as she began to undress, removing the sweaty shorts and shirt that clung to her toned body.

 

“Yes!” Mark shouted up immediately, hoping if he behaved, she might spare them for the rest of the day.

 

“The sun was killer out there today” she said as she flung the short off to the side, landing in a mountain of dirty clothes that took up the corner of the room. Alex now stood before them in just her panties and bra. Mark felt a need to look away, ashamed to see her like this, especially in front of his wife.

 

Kimberly on the other hand couldn’t help but stare at the massive teen, her toned sweaty body glistened in the setting sunlight which came through the window. Her body was like a work of art, sculpted out of marble or some other fine material. Every muscle with perfect definition and build. A firm set of abs covered her tummy. Her panties hugged her fit form, showing off her beautiful ass, a result of thousands of squats over the years. Kimberly was in awe.

 

“Like what ya see?” Alex said, a grin quickly forming on her lips as she noticed the tiny middle-aged woman staring at her. Kimberly snapped back to reality at her words but failed to formulate a response. “Ya know, I don’t remember telling you that you could put more clothes on, why don’t ya take ‘em off for me” She smiled, looking down at the tiny woman. Kimberly hesitated, before allowing her hands to grab onto the shirt her husband had given her, and slowly removed it. Once again, she stood in nothing but her underwear. “Keep going” Alex commanded. Kimberly closed her eyes, not wanting to look the girl in the face, before she began to grab onto her panties.

 

“Wait! Alex please, she’s been obedient an-“ Mark tried to save his wife’s pride and stop this, but before he could even finish was interrupted.

 

“SHUT UP!” Alex boomed down at the tiny man, losing her temper with him always interrupting her fun with Kimberly. “If I tell her to strip, she strips! She’s mine now! You’re both mine now, and if you keep running that mouth, you’re gonna end up a stain on my shoe!” Alex firmly reminded him. Mark quickly quieted down, not wanting to make things worse. His heart was now beating out of his chest, for a moment he was sure he was going to die right then and there. It broke his heart to hear his wife referred to as an object by the giant.

 

Kimberly’s hands now trembled as she pulled the panties down, revealing her bare ass and privates. She wanted to bring her hand over to cover herself but knew it would only make things worse. She undid her bra next, allowing it to fall to the ground and expose her breasts. A few moments of silence filled the air, Kimberly finally looked back up at Alex. The titan stared down at her with a lustful gaze, clearly pleased with what she had forced her to do.

 

“Damn… nice tits!” Alex finally broke the silence; A smile filled her face as she eyed the woman up and down, reveling in her power over the couple. Suddenly, and without warning, she jumped onto the bed with them. As her massive body slammed into the mattress it sent both Mark and Kimberly flying. Screams of pure terror filled the room as the tiny couple was flung high into the sky, before they came falling back down towards the bed they had just been bounced off of. Mark looked down at the expansive mattress as he fell back to down, Alex now laid out on it, a wicked grin on her face as she watched them fall.

 

Mark hit the mattress once again, this time much harder. He groaned, he was still fine, but would certainly be sore tomorrow. He peeled himself off the mattress, looking up he realized he had landed near Alex’s feet, which towered on either side of him. The titanic teen laid out on her back, relaxing in the bed after her run. He looked around for Kimberly, though she was nowhere to be seen on the sheets. Finally, he saw movement, and found his wife’s unfortunate location. She had landed on Alex’s panty covered crotch.

 

Kimberly was also disoriented after her landing. She looked around with confusion as she regained her senses. She was once again on a field of fabric, though it wasn’t bed sheets this time. The ground under her was warm. She turned around in confusion, trying to place herself, only to see Alex’s toned abs stretched out before her, leading up to her bra, and far off on the horizon she could make out Alex’s grin covered face.

 

Alex had felt the tiny woman land, she hadn’t planned on it, but it was perfect. She felt the area between her legs begin to tingle as she looked at Kimberly’s fear filled face as she pieced together what was happening. “Ya know if you wanted to get closer to me you could have just asked. You got me all excited now!” She smirked, before reaching down for the tiny woman and lifting the waistband of her panties up with her other hand. “Why don’t you help me out?” She giggled before shoving Mark’s wife into her panties, snapping the waist band back shut.

 

Kimberly was dropped into a stuffy hell, landing right at the top of the vagina. The panties had trapped in her body heat and created a sauna like torture chamber. A musky feminine smell filled the cotton prison, suffocating Kimberly in Alex’s pheromones. Kimberly began to stand up, but was quickly pushed back down as something slammed into the other side of the panties, before it began to rub her back and forth gently, dragging her around the wet slit that sat in the middle. Kimberly’s face burned as she was rubbed against the wiry pubes that sprung out of the ground. Alex had forgot to shave for a couple of months, allowing a short blonde bush to grow. The coarse hairs wrapped around her, trying to hold onto her as she was brought back and forth through them. She could hear Alex giggling far above her as the teen teased herself, using the woman as nothing more than a toy. Finally, Alex shifted the finger which held Kimberly down, dragging her into the pussy.

 

Alex’s soft moan filled Mark’s ears as he watched on in disgust, he could see the imprint of his wife’s body squirming against the panties. A small wet spot began to form on the front of the panties as the teen’s pleasure grew. He looked up at Alex, hate now burned in his eyes. Everything she had put him through already, and now she had reduced his wife to nothing more than a dildo, and had made him watch as she fucked her.

 

Alex glanced down in between moans to see the tiny man staring back at her. His hate filled face only made it all the better, and she began to rub faster, feeling her pussy get even wetter. At this rate she might drown the little bitch in her panties she thought, reveling in the idea. “I see why you married her little guy” She panted out, “She’s great in bed!” she taunted, knowing it was driving him mad.

 

“Just let her go! She didn’t do anything to you! Take me instead!” He pleaded with her desperately

 

Alex’s hand slowed, allowing the tiny woman in her panties to catch her breath. “You wanna join in too? Tired of watching while I fuck your wife?” She laughed, “Tell ya what, I’ll use ya both, it’ll be a little threesome!”

 

She pulled her panties down, throwing them off the bed. Mark could now see everything as she lay before him, including his wife tangled up in a sticky mess of the girl’s pubes. Alex reached down and retrieved the tiny woman, ripping her out of her sticky prison. Before she rolled over on her side. Mark’s heart dropped as he watched the demonic girl bring his wife to her ass and use her other hand to lift up one of the massive cheeks, before shoving Kimberly into the pink hole in the middle. He screamed as his wife went face first into it, sending a wave of pleasure through Alex. She began to work the tiny woman in and out as he watched in horror.

 

Alex grinned as she looked down to see his terrified face, it was the best reaction she had gotten from him since showing off Jake. She then began to reach for him. The pathetic man tried to turn and run, but tripped over a lump in the sheets, and was quickly scooped up by her hand. She still needed someone to pleasure the front as well. Without much care she ripped away his clothes, leaving him just as naked as the woman in her ass.

 

Mark felt beyond humiliated as he was shoved into the massive pussy and used as a dildo. Her juices soaked him and forced their way down his throat as he tried to gasp for air. He felt his dick harden as his senses were overwhelmed by Alex’s aura, her feminine scent melting his brain. He hated it, but couldn’t control himself in such a stimulating encounter. His body was pumped in and out of the wet pussy, leaving him only a few moments to gasp for air in between thrusts.

 

Alex began to use the tiny couple more ferociously as her lust grew. Their struggles against her drove her mad, knowing how helpless they were too escape her, used as nothing more than objects for her primal desires. Another moan escaped her lips as Kimberly thrashed in her rear, desperate to escape the hole she was halfway stuck in. Just two little sex toys for her to get off with, and then to be tossed aside until she wanted more. The air felt cold on her sensitive skin as she became more and more consumed by her own pleasure and lust. She could feel her heart beating in her chest, pumping blood to all her sensitive areas. Beyond the physical stimulation they gave her, Alex reveled in the psychological aspect of the depraved act. She had lured them here, the grieving parents of the classmate she had so callously crushed and was now using them both as living dildos. Both grown adults with careers, lives, dreams, and passions, now totally at her mercy. The power she felt sent a shiver down her body. pure ecstasy rushed through her. She panted harder as these thoughts filled her mind, confirming to her that tinies really were nothing more than playthings for her to enjoy. She rubbed Mark’s face against her clit, watching him struggle for air as he accidentally got a mouth full of her fluids. Alex realized she should have been doing this years ago, tinies were the best. She felt the climax coming and pushed Mark into her deeper.

 

Mark was sure he was about to die as he was shoved back in, his lungs were empty and he was unable to get even the smallest breath of air. This time she had shoved him in even farther into her pussy, much to his dismay. Then he felt it, the pink walls around him began to tighten, throbbing against him. He could hear the blood rushing around on the other side as the girl neared orgasm. And then, a rush of liquids slammed into his face, forcing their way into his mouth and any other opening. Far above Alex let out one final moan in satisfaction as she came.

 

Alex sat for a minute, basking in her orgasm, before finally pulling Mark back out. She looked down at him with satisfied eyes, the man looked like he had been through hell and back. His body covered in her liquids, hair stuck to one side, and a horrified expression burned onto his face. He sucked down as much air as he could, greedily filling up his lungs. As he dangled before her she also noticed the stiffness between his legs, his tiny little member rock hard now. “Looks like someone enjoyed themselves” She grinned, before tossing him down onto the sheets between her legs.

 

After landing Mark continued to gasp for breath, still trying to recover from his time as a sex toy. He hated that she had noticed his hardness, feeling embarrassed that his body had betrayed him like that. He lay between her legs as Alex rolled over on her tummy, letting out a satisfied sigh. As she settled, Mark was presented with the sight of Alex’s massive ass, which seemed to rise up like two mountains before him, her thick thighs creating an impenetrable wall around him. Between her cheeks he noticed his wife’s feet, barely peeking out from the massive mounds of flesh. Her legs were still kicking in a desperate attempt to escape. He watched as Alex reached back nonchalantly and fished her out of the plump ass, finally freeing the woman from her wretched prison. She held onto Kimberly, allowing the woman to catch her breath as she dangled in between her two fingers. The tiny woman was sticky, wet, and exhausted. Alex rolled back over once again.

 

“You two did a pretty good job” Alex praised them, as she wiped her sticky hand off on the sheets beside her, too lazy to go clean herself up in the bathroom. “That might have to be an everyday thing!”

 

Kimberly trembled, the thought of going back inside of her was too much to bear. The shoe had been one thing, humiliating, but survivable. She was sure her life would be cut short if she had to continue to satisfy the teen’s libido though.

 

“Well…” Alex let out a long yawn. “I think I’m ready for bed after that” She chuckled, “I was gonna make you guys like a little cage or…something like that, but I don’t really feel like it so y’all can just sleep with me!” She announced in a joyous tone, as if delivering good news. “You can stay down there in the sheets,” she pointed at Mark before looking back at the tiny woman in her hand “and you can sleep right here as a reward” she said before lowering Kimberly down to her crotch once again and mashing her into the area beside her pussy.

 

Kimberly was too exhausted to struggle as she was pushed onto the hairy patch of skin. It was still damp with Alex’s mess, and the wiry pubes scratched at her skin. She stayed still anyway, too sore to even move, and tried to rest.

 

“Goodnight!” she said cheerfully, “Oh, and if you try to escape, I’ll kill you just so we’re clear” She reminded the tiny couple in the same cheery voice. With that warning Alex pulled the sheets up and closed her eyes.

 

Mark was now trapped under the sheets in total darkness, filled with a broken spirit and no idea of what to do. The sheets trapped Alex’s body heat, creating a warm stuffy environment for the tiny couple to sleep in. Mark collapsed onto the dirty cum stained sheets and began to sob softly. Soon the room was filled with the thunderous rumbling of Alex’s snores.

End Notes:

This chapter was a little experimental, I'm still working on writing insertion and am not sure how happy I am with it still. I'd love to hear any critiques anyone has to offer. I'd also love to continue this story, but am unsure of where to take it next and what you guys want to see, so, if you have any suggestions for future chapters, please let me know! Thank you for reading!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13158