- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Very similar in tone to my other story. This one will be a little grosser and darker though so fair warning if you don't enjoy those themes.

Jake panted as he sat down on the metal bench in the locker room, taking another sip from his water bottle. A bead of sweat ran down past his eyebrow, it had been another grueling day in gym class with Coach Brown.

 

“Why did I have to be one of the “lucky” tinies that got into this stupid school” he thought to himself, remembering how excited he had been when he first got the news. Tinies had always been discriminated against, and his parents were always active pushing for tiny rights. Jake himself had also been an activist, pushing for protection, going to protests, and doing his best to further the rights of tinies in the country. Recently the government had caved to pressure from these progressives and rolled out expanded legal protection for tiny individuals. They also set up a trail program to test integrating tinies into schools with normal sized humans. Jake had been one of the lucky few allowed into Fairfield High School, one of the best schools in the state. That was 42 days ago, and every day since had been hell.

 

The school had been hardly accommodating to his size, which meant he was constantly late to class, unable to participate, or just plain ignored during class discussion. On top of that, he had had no luck in making friends…or acquaintances…or even being able to talk to other students in passing. He rarely saw the other tiny students as they were in different grades, and after the novelty wore off for his normal sized classmates, he was mostly just ignored by everyone. Everyone except for Alex that is.

 

Alex was the star athlete of the school, involved in nearly every sport she could play, and was also the resident bully. Loud, rude, cocky, tomboyish, and most importantly able to back up her trash talk; most students steered clear of her.  Jake had unfortunately caught her interest on his first day when they met in homeroom. Every day since had consisted of the same basic routine, eventually Alex would find him in the school, play with him, rough him up, take his lunch money, and then be on her way. Sometimes she spiced it up a little, tossing him in her locker, taking him to class with her, or his least favorite, taking him to gym class with her, normally in her shoe. Alex was by no means a straight A student, but in gym class, she was an unstoppable force, and Jake got to experience her ability firsthand.

 

Today had been different though, he had finally managed to avoid the tomboy titan. He had learned her routine and class schedule, and carefully plotted out his movements to make sure they were never even close to each other. The school day still sucked, but he hadn’t been flicked, poked, or tossed in a shoe, so it was a win to him. A wave of relief washed over him as he reveled in his accomplishment, maybe things were looking up. Jake finally glanced at the clock that hung high on the wall above him and realized what time it was, he was about to miss the bus! He quickly shoved his old clothes into his bag and flung said bag onto his back before sprinting for the doors. He exited the locker rooms and entered into the large gymnasium, its vast hardwood floors stretching on endlessly before him. He sighed, realizing he would need to run if he was going to catch the bus. His body still ached from gym class, but he began to cross the hardwood plain.  

 

*THOOM*

 

A wall of wind slammed into him, taking him off his feet and sending him flying backwards, sliding across the wooden floor as he landed. He remained motionless on the floor for a few moments, catching his breath from the shockwave. He groaned as he rolled over and began to pick himself up, knocking some of the dust off his clothes. “What the fuck just happened” He muttered out as he pivoted his body to see what had caused the massive boom. As his eyes fell upon the source his knees turned to liquid. It was a sneaker, a once white but now mostly brown, raggedy, well-worn sneaker, and it belonged to Alex.

 

He prayed he was mistaken, slowly allowing his eyes to climb up the filthy gym shoe to the matching pair of socks, which were in an arguably worse state than the shoes they inhabited. The socks wrapped around massive calves which his eyes followed up to pair of golden-brown thighs. They were as thick as logs and the toned muscle was well defined in the powerful legs. His eyes continued up, making out a set of well-defined abs that adorned this titan’s body. Finally, he swallowed his fear and allowed himself to look up at the face. He was unfortunately correct as to who the shoe belonged to. Alex’s blue eyes stared down at him hungrily, her braided golden hair hanging off to the side. His knees began to quiver as he stood in silence, waiting for her to speak

 

“There you are dork! I was beginning to think you were hiding from me!” Her voiced boomed out

 

Jake’s heart sank, she had found him.

 

 

Jake stood there motionless staring up at his bully as she waited for a response. He wanted to run, but his feet seemed to be bolted to the floor, he had nearly got away today. He glanced at the exit that would take him out to the bus stop, it was still a long ways away, and he was running out of time.

 

“What’s the matter? Don’t want to talk to me?” Alex chuckled. She began to bend down and extend her hand towards her tiny victim.

 

Jake gazed up as the tomboy’s hand opened to snatch him, he could make out the calluses that adorned her palm and fingers, he was unfortunately very familiar with them. As the hand closed in on him, he finally regained control of his legs. “Not today, I’m making it to that bus!” He thought, feeling his adrenaline begin to pump he took off into a full sprint, kicking up a trail of dust behind him. He slid under the hand as it slammed shut, narrowly avoiding capture. He was making ground on the door. Jake was done being a victim.

 

Alex watched on as the escape attempt unfolded, her eyes widened as he managed to avoid her attempt at grabbing him. The tiny man dashed between her shoes, his legs a blur as he pumped them. She watched as he gained distance towards the door…inches to be exact. She chuckled; he was going nowhere fast. He had never outright ran from her though, so she allowed his little attempt to play out a little more before finally intervening.

 

Jake’s heart fluttered as he approached the door, he was really going to get away. Just a little more running and he would be home free. Suddenly he felt his legs begin to lift off the ground, he looked down as the ground quickly got further and further away. He snapped his head back to see what had happened and was met with her two large fingers holding onto his shirt. The realization hit like a thunderbolt as his chest filled with panic. He had returned to being a victim.

 

Alex watched on with a smile on her face as he continued to pump his minuscule legs before realizing he had been captured. “What a dummy” she thought as her prisoner began to squirm against her grip once realizing his situation.

 

“That’s enough of that twerp, it was cute though!” She said, lowering her other hand in front of him and drawing her index finger back before letting go, barley flicking him in the chest.

 

Jake screamed out in pain as the finger hit him, it felt like a car had slammed into him. The breath was instantly knocked out of his lungs, and he began to gasp trying to regain it. This wasn’t the first time this had happened, it was her preferred method to incapacitate him, but it wasn’t something he could exactly get used to.

 

Alex was satisfied as she felt the tiny boy go limp in her hand, too weak to struggle now. She began to happily walk over to the girl’s locker room; it should be empty and free from any nosy faculty that could potentially ruin her fun. Once inside the room she plopped down into one of the chairs that lined the wall. She brought him up to her face.  

 

“Sooooo how was school?” she said in a sing song voice, imitating a stereotypical schoolgirl. “You had gym class right, what did they have you do? Run a foot? weight lift a Q-tip? How about sprint an inch?” She laughed harder at each of her awful jokes, letting out a few snorts. Jake was too busy regaining his breath to even attempt a response. “I mean, really though, why did they even let you guys in here? At least you’re entertaining I guess”

 

Jake looked up at the titan while she taunted him, her words stung his heart. He thought about how hard his parents had worked to further the rights for people like him, and he still had to endure this. He also knew that many would still agree with Alex’s words, and while they might not openly condone her actions, they certainly didn’t do much to stop her.

 

“I had gym too of course, got to keep this body active ya know? Ran a few miles, little lifting, even managed to work in some basketball, so ya know, pretty light day for me, not that you could ever manage it” She laughed, bringing her other arm up and flexing. Her bicep bulged up to form a mountain of flesh in front of him, a testament to her dedication in the weightroom. Even if he had been normal sized it was impressive for a teenage girl. “This is what a real workout gets you! Not whatever bullshit you do” She began to crinkle her nose as the stench from her underarm wafted up to her nose. She brought her face to her pit before sniffing and quickly pulling away. “WHOO! You smell that? That’s what else a good workout gets you” she laughed, fanning the air in front of her armpit towards him.

 

Unfortunately, Jake could in fact smell that. His nose burned as the body odor hit him and sent his stomach into flips. As she allowed her gigantic bicep to relax and lifted up her arm, he got a better view of the armpit causing his discomfort. A clearly sweaty pit, he could make out the droplets that remained from her “light” gym day. His eyes could also make out the slight stubble, he wasn’t surprised this tomboy didn’t shave as often as most would.

 

“I forgot to put on deodorant this morning believe it or not, that’s pretty rough!” She boomed, “Hey! I’ve got an idea! Why don’t you be my little deodorant? Maybe you can rub some of the stink off! Hopefully you can handle it even though you’re just travel sized!” She exclaimed cheerfully.

 

Jake’s eyes widened in terror, he had been almost everywhere on her body at some point over the past month, but not her pits. “NOW ALEX I REALLY DON’T THINK THAT’S GOING TO WORK! PLEASE ILL BUY YOUR LUNCH EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF THE YE-“

 

She silenced his pleas as she slammed him into her underarm, letting him sit for a moment before beginning to drag him up and down, making sure to get her whole pit. She giggled at his offer, as if the loser wouldn’t be buying her lunch anyway. She felt her sweat rub off on her hand as well, it was a lot for such an easy gym session.

 

Jake tried to scream as he was drug up and down the slick armpit but was only met with a mouthful of the athlete’s sweat. The salty liquid poured into his mouth until he was forced to swallow, nearly gagging from the taste. His whole body was instantly soaked and the heat emanating from the underarm didn’t help. As he was drug up and down, he was also scraped against the stubble of her armpit hair which had begun to grow back, unnoticeable to someone normal sized, but like sandpaper to Jake. The worst part had to be the smell however, an overwhelming body odor and testament to her hard work in the gym today. The smell melted his brain, and he quickly became light headed, unable to focus on anything else. Tears began to stream down his face.

 

After a while Alex switched arms and began the process all over again, dragging him all around the sweat soaked skin. Eventually she was satisfied and pulled him away. Jake lay limp in her grasp, too tired to struggle, all he could do was gasp for air. She took her nose to her underarm to check his work.

 

“OOF! Well I can’t say you did a great job squirt, they’re still pretty ripe” She laughed, “You can try again later though don’t worry! For now though I’ve got something else you can help me out with!” she lowered him to the ground, before letting him go, allowing his body to land with a splat on the tiled floor of the locker room. She began to pry her shoes off, each one soon releasing her socked feet with a wet pop. Jake knew what was coming.