The Doctor - shrink experiments (GTS/ Shrink adventure story) by Richard C H Davies
Summary:

A mysterious Doctor entraps people and uses a woman to do her dirty work and shrinks them down for her experiments...


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Muscle, Odor, Sci-Fi, Slave, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes Word count: 9887 Read: 44723 Published: August 06 2023 Updated: April 05 2024

1. Chapter 1 - The Beach Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

2. Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

3. Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

4. Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

5. Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies

6. Chapter 6 by Richard C H Davies

7. Chapter 7 by Richard C H Davies

8. Chapter 8 by Richard C H Davies

9. Chapter 9 by Richard C H Davies

10. Chapter 10 by Richard C H Davies

11. Chapter 11 by Richard C H Davies

12. Chapter 12 by Richard C H Davies

Chapter 1 - The Beach Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

Part 1 - The Beach

The bright rays of the mid-day sun beat down, baking the soft white sand. The heat was blistering, in the distance the horizon was a hazy blur, even the crickets slowly chirping in the dry and sparse undergrowth seemed exhausted.

The heat would have been unbearable save for the cool breeze drifting in from the Atlantic. Laura's dark blonde hair was whipped up by the breeze and flowed freely behind her head. She stood next to the fence at the edge of the cliff overlooking the azure sea stretching out as far as her eyes could see. She closed her eyes and raised her chin allowing the cooler air to caress her sweaty neck and chest. She opened her eyes again, to behold the beautiful sight, yet she wasn't here for the view.

Her eyes drifted back down. The wavy white sand at the base of the sea stretched for fifty meters to where the white foamy sea met smoothly lapping up and down the small private beach. There were a few sun shades dotted around the beach. Laura could spot a young couple at the far side enjoying an intimate moment together.

Nearer Laura there was a family of four, the two children had been happily running back and forth from the sea with buckets full of water, but now they were all taking solace from the hot sun under the shade of their umbrella. There was another group, four young people, who seemed to interact as if they were close friends, but Laura guessed that they were new friends who had met at the local university and had taken a day out together at the beach.

A man on his own was throwing rocks towards the sea, his small dog was running back and forth, jumping in and out of the cool waves.

The grip of her slender hands tightened on the handrail. She couldn't quite tell if it was excitement or apprehension.

She looked anxiously over her shoulders. There were only a few cars parked and the road stretching either way was deadly silent. The green hills on the horizon in the distance stared back at her accusingly. She took in a final deep breath, taking in the warm sea air, then she made her way lightly down the steps to the beach.

Her toes finally touching the sand, the baking grains seared at her skin and she retracted her foot sharply. Deciding that she would rather have her flip-flops on.

She picked a spot relatively near the family, setting her towel and beach bag down. She sat down on the towel and pulled her shirt and shorts off. She wore a bright red bikini, out of the corner of her eye she could see that she had already attracted the attention of the husband who lay on his left arm, staring through his sunglasses. Men! She pulled out her suncream and slowly started to apply the warm cream, which was nearly a liquid, to her body.

She pulled off her bikini top and allowed her large round breasts fall freely. She looked over at the man, meeting his stare, after a few fleeting moments he adjusted his position to avert her gaze.

Three hours passed and Laura had been observing all the people at the beach. No-one else had arrived, but two of the young student couples had disappeared up the steps, Laura concluded that they had left.

She felt that now was the time, her heart rate suddenly started to increase in anticipation, pumping adrenaline around her body, acutely sharpening her senses. 

Her hand slowly slipped into her beach bag, her gaze behind her sunglasses looking towards the family, playing obliviously in the sand to her side.

Her hand touched metal, it was warmer than previous times, her slender fingers wrapped around the handle of the object and she slowly pulled it out of the bag. The metal brightly reflected the sunlight with a bright flash.

Laura had this all worked out in her head, but still, so many things could go wrong. This would have to happen in a few seconds.

She stood up, holding the metal object in her hand and slowly and, topless, casually walked over to the family. The mother and father were still lying under the shade, the children were playing in the sun next to them with the buckets. The buckets could come in handy, she mused.

Laura pointed the object at the man first, as his attention shifted to surprise as it was suddenly fixed on her, and she pressed the button, next she pointed it at the woman, then immediately the two children. There was no sound, just an impossible sight of four people disappearing. Well... not disappearing as such. There were four tiny bodies where the people had been.

Laura was huge relative to the family who stood in shock below her, mere inches tall. Everything else remained its normal size. The two buckets and spades, the towels and bags, the sun shade, the book the woman had been reading, even the man's wallet was bigger than him.

Laura looked down at her shadow that she cast over the two young girls. She scooped the two tiny children in her hand and carefully placed the squirming and squealing bodies into one of the buckets. It was unfortunate, she felt sympathy for them, she wasn't here for children, but it was unavoidable.

Her gaze immediately focused on the two tiny adults. They stood hugging each other as they beheld the mighty and terrifying figure above them. The woman was screaming, clearly at the top of her voice, but she was barely audible from the height of Laura's head.

Laura picked up the bucket with one hand and reached down to grab the couple in her other hand. They filled her hand more than the children had and she could feel their bigger and stronger bodies wriggle defiantly in her huge hand. She placed them in the bucket nonchalantly.

Mere seconds had passed since she had stood up from her towel. Her attention was immediately directed towards the two students.

Laura ran across the sand, barefoot, the sand burned her feet, but she barely felt it. The bucket swaying in one hand, the object in the other, as she darted towards her next targets.

The student couple were deep in conversation and suddenly turned to face Laura as she pointed the object at them, their tiny bodies were swiftly scooped up and placed gently in the bucket.

Her gaze immediately settled on the man and his dog. Her pulse racing, she started towards them.

*

The small terrier brought the stick back to him. John crouched over the dog with some difficulty. A result of his old age and his old knee injury. He took the stick from his dog's mouth. The small white terrier looked up at him, wagging his little tail expectantly.

Suddenly John's world started to spin around him, he felt dizzy and felt like he was losing complete perspective. Everything around him was suddenly becoming larger at tremendous speed.

Within seconds the very grains of sand that he had been standing on were like pebbles beneath his bare feet. He looked down in amazement.

Then a shadow loomed over him. It was his dog, except that it was huge... giant.

This was impossible, John stumbled backwards, tripping over a few grains of sand. He continued to stumble as he forced his knees and legs into a run. Ignoring the pain soaring through his body he continued to accelerate, until his knee could take no more and collapsed under his weight.

He fell headfirst into the sand. The shadow was over him again and he could feel it growing closer, then suddenly it disappeared.

John propped himself up on an elbow, wincing in pain at his twisted knee. He could see his terrier, back to its normal size in comparison to him, running towards him, the terrier ran past without stopping and headed out towards the sea.

A second later a huge solid object crashed straight down onto the terrier.  

John yelled in horror. He looked up at the object. Suddenly realising that it was a giant foot, he looked up the leg at the large shadow looming over him. It was a giant young woman. The one he had noticed earlier without her bikini top on. 

Now her beautiful young breasts dangled beneath her as she bent over to reach towards him.

John yelped and struggled to get to his feet. His knee failed to respond, so he rolled over and scrambled across the pebbly surface. Suddenly he felt a vice-like grip on his right foot, holding him.

His hands clawed at the ground until he was lifted clear. The ground spun below him and he screamed in terror as he was lifted at a colossal speed.

*

Nonchalantly Laura tossed the tiny wriggling man into the bucket with the other squirming people. She gave them a cursory glance before she cast her eyes towards her final targets.

The other young couple were too engrossed in each other to notice the preceding events. The man went first, his girlfriend screamed as she held her tiny boyfriend in her hands, suddenly they were the same size again, in each other's arms.

The man was immediately placed in the bucket. But Laura held the woman in her other hand. She walked back to her towel, the woman wriggled in her hand all the way, the sensation of the tiny woman struggling in her hand sent waves of pleasure up her spine.

As she returned to her towel she picked up her shoulder bag and withdrew a smaller bag, it was a cooler bag, she gently poured the screaming contents of the bucket into her other bag, the bodies tumbled in and tangled with each other, she gave them one last glance then she zipped it up. She gave the cliff top a quick scan, nobody was about.

She glanced at her watch. She still had plenty of time, she was way ahead of schedule. She peered down at the squirming body in her hand, the tiny hands were pushing against Laura's large slender fingers, she gave a wry smile. She picked up the cooler bag, discarding the bucket, and sidled over to where the family had set up camp with the sun shades.

 

Laura sat down underneath one of the shades and placed the cooler bag next to her. She gave one more cursory glance around to check that she hadn't missed anybody, then raised the wriggling person to meet her gaze. She held the tiny struggling woman to her face and for the first time, gave her a close examination.

End Notes:

This is the start of one of my very first Giantess/ Shrink stories ever! what do you think? Has it aged well or badly?

Chapter 2 by Richard C H Davies

Part 2

A surge of excitement raced through Laura’s body, this was indeed a nice one, her lips parted as she suddenly felt an uncontrollable urge. She looked the tiny woman up and down, from the tiny feet to the smooth kicking legs that protruded below her fingers. She opened her hands slightly and laid the woman on her palm so she could examine her further. The woman sat on the giant hand, bewildered and awestruck at the size of the face that was now watching her every move.

Laura looked at the pretty little face that stared straight at her, the tiny head of hair waved about in the wind as she sat in her hand. This part Laura always looked forward to. She rarely had contact with the outside world, and rarely spoke to anyone, she was always curious about people. This was the only true opportunity she had to feel the touch of another person, whether tiny or not and she also had an urge. It was in the pit of her stomach, an urge that was unrelenting.

Completely forgetting the other tiny people zipped up in the cooler bag, Laura timidly raised her other hand to the tiny woman.

The woman's glance quickly shifted from looking at Laura's face and to the other huge hand which suddenly approached her. The tiny woman yelped and attempted to scramble to the tips of Laura's fingers. Laura's other hand shot towards the woman and grabbed her by one of her ankles. The large, but beautifully slender fingertips of Laura's index finger and thumb gently gripped the bikini thong of the tiny woman and started to pull.

*

Rachel was lost in the moment. In complete paradise, with the warmth of the sunlight, the lapping of the Atlantic waters, the cool breeze and the gentle but firm touch of her lover as he caressed her silky skin. They were joined in an embrace that consumed both of them, and completely separated them from the everything going on around them.

They didn't witness the family being shrunk and captured, they didn't hear the students being whisked into a bucket and they didn't notice the man and his tiny dog being shrunk.

In fact, they only vaguely noticed the change in temperature as a shadow passed over them, but they both assumed it was a cloud that was passing across the sun, and weren't even aware that it was a a young woman standing over them, pointing a small technological device at them, that they didn't even know existed.

Suddenly her embrace around her boyfriend collapsed and she rolled forwards onto the towel. She felt a tiny warm object in her hand and looked down. Her boyfriend was tiny and he was in her hand. He stared back up at her in complete surprise. Her eyes widened in disbelief and as her mouth opened to scream, she suddenly felt dizzy, and the world blurred around her. She screamed as she shrunk to the same size as her boyfriend.

She stood barefoot on the huge towel, which was now bigger than a football pitch. Her boyfriend ran over to her and hugged her tightly. Before Rachel knew it, huge... impossibly huge, fingers were wrapping around her boyfriend. The nails were neatly manicured pink and the fingers completely encompassed Rachel's boyfriend.

End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess

Chapter 3 by Richard C H Davies

Rachel screamed again as her boyfriend was lifted up by the giant hand. Her eyes followed him as he wriggled away in the huge hand which had captured him. That was when Rachel comprehended the giant woman standing over her. Her boyfriend was lifted up by the giant woman leaning over the towel. The giant woman looked human enough, but surely that was impossible. She had long slender legs, she wore a bright red coloured bikini thong and her huge round naked breasts swung freely over the top of Rachel. Her long dark blonde hair dangled downwards and her eyes were covered by large round sunglasses.

Rachel's boyfriend disappeared into the bucket which was held by the giant woman. The hand re-emerged empty and the giant head redirected it's attention to Rachel.

She slowly started to back away from the giant woman towering over her, but it was too late. She was suddenly clutched tightly by the same huge fingers that had captured her boyfriend seconds before. She felt the G-forces as she was lifted up at, what was to her, a tremendous speed.

Rachel screamed and wriggled in the tight grasp, but it was unrelenting. She was being held next to the giant woman's bikini thong. Suddenly the world spun and she saw the sand below her move incredibly fast below her, as if she were flying. The towel disappeared from sight and she realised that the giant woman was carrying her away.

Events moved at a dizzying pace and before she knew it she was being released into the giant palm of the hand that had carried her into the shade. She was raised from the woman's waist, past the huge round breasts, to stare at the giant face that now looked back at her with terrifying intensity. She looked at the features of the giant face. Long dark brown hair cascaded around the face and fell on the giant shoulders of the woman. Her giant lips had a glossy pink colour and now they parted slightly, almost as if the woman was sighing.

Rachel could see pearl coloured teeth appear behind the huge luscious lips as the mouth spread into a wry smile. Out of nowhere a giant hand suddenly appeared and headed towards Rachel. She let out a loud yelp of sudden renewed terror and she scrambled away from the hand. On all fours, she raced across the palm and towards the slender fingers of the giant hand. She felt her bikini thong become tight and felt the warmth of something resting on her back. She was stopped in her tracks as she was pinned down by something strong and heavy. She half turned, to see the giant pink coloured fingernails of the giant woman grip and tug at her thong. She screamed in helplessness as she struggled against them.

The hand holding her suddenly folded around her and she was held tightly as her underpants were slowly and gently pulled from her waist, down her thighs, down her ankles and off. They were discarded by the giant hand.

The hand shot to the huge round glasses and pulled them off. Large round green human eyes stared piercingly at Rachel, regarding her with such intensity that she had never experienced. She felt so helpless and exposed as she dangled from the giant hand that held her in a grip which she knew by now that she could not escape.

The huge hand shot back towards her and Rachel guessed where it was headed. The slender fingers snaked around her back and struggled to grip her bikini top. She felt a sudden surge of pain across her back as her skin was pinched clumsily, she yelped in pain as she looked into the giant eyes. The green eyes suddenly reacted in a very human manner, that of guilt. The fingers paused, then continued to struggle at her back. 

Rachel reached around her back with her own arms and quickly untied her bikini top before she was subjected to more pain by the giant woman. Her bikini dropped away from her and her breasts swung free. Rachel watched as it dropped onto the giant smooth thigh of the woman. She was amazed at how tiny the top looked as it lay on the thigh. This was impossible. The giant woman smiled slightly. It wasn't a crude smile, but one of warmth and gratitude.

The giant hand that held her suddenly drew her closer to the face. Rachel felt another pang of fear as she was drawn close to the giant pink glossy lips.

Suddenly they opened and Rachel felt an uncontrollable fear almost overwhelm her. Then the woman spoke.

"I know what you're thinking," she whispered to Rachel, her voice was very smooth and husky, almost alluring. "But this is definitely real, you're not dreaming." The woman paused. "I'm not going to hurt you... ever." The giant eyes looked Rachel up and down. "You are such a pretty little thing."

"I hope you will enjoy this as much as I will."

And with that the lips parted and the white teeth reappeared. Rachel tried to shirk away in fear but she was held tightly as the large pink tongue snaked out of the huge cavernous mouth. Rachel struggled and kicked out with her legs, and whimpered in fear, as she was brought forwards to meet the huge tongue.

Hot humid breath passed over her as the moist warm muscle finally touched her thighs. It was wet and slightly rougher than the fingertips that held her.

The tongue firmly explored up her thighs and up to between her legs. The tongue curled between her legs and Rachel could feel the muscle tense between her legs as it slowly stroked her labia.

Rachel could do nothing but take it, she couldn't close her legs because the giant tongue was keeping them separated. The sensation was still terrifying but was becoming more and more pleasant. It was a feeling that the tiny woman had never felt. Her boyfriends' tongue was well trained, but this... this tongue was completely caressing her whole womanhood.

It was such an intense feeling that shot through the tiny woman and she was drawn closer to the lips until she could reach them with her own tiny arms. She looked at the giant lips ahead of her. She realised that the giant woman was actually trying to please her, and for now, meant no vicious intent. Rachel felt a sudden intense fork of pleasure race through her body. She cooed in pleasure as she felt her body drop further and further under the giant woman's charms. Eventually Rachel could not hold out any longer and her tiny hands reached out and pressed against the large wet top lip of the woman. She felt uncontrollable waves of pleasure surge through her and she could feel the pitch of her voice increase as the tongue grew more and more effective.

Her eyes closed in the final moments of the amazing orgasm as it passed through her like a tornado. Her tiny fingers dug into the soft lips as she rocked forwards on the giant wet tongue, rocking her vagina over the tongue. She was so lost in the orgasm that she didn't even realise that she was humping a giant woman's tongue.

End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess

Chapter 4 by Richard C H Davies

She released the pleasure in a final gasp and her whole body relaxed. The fingers released her slightly and she was held in a looser grip. The huge tongue passed up from her open vagina, up her belly, and the tip of the tongue caressed her perky breasts. She was still overwhelmed from the orgasm that she barely realised that the tongue was licking her face and covering her with saliva. Her whole body had felt very hot during the orgasm, but now the saliva and wind was swiftly cooling her tiny body. The giant hand pulled her away from the mouth and before she could understand what was happening she was lowered to one of the huge nipples of the giant woman.

Rachel's senses began to return to her as her body was pressed and gently rubbed into a giant breast. She began to realise what was happening. This was clearly a two way deal. The giant woman had pleased Rachel. Now it was going to be her turn. She felt the terror surge back through her body as her face was pressed into the hard nipple by the fingers of the other hand. How the hell was she expected to please this giant female? What was she going to have to do?

It became more and more clear to her.

"Bite," the giant woman ordered from above. Rachel looked at the giant nipple, her mouth was just about big enough. She took the giant nipple in her mouth and gently chewed into the soft skin. The giant woman convulsed and emitted a loud purr of pleasure. Rachel kept chewing at the nipple, biting harder and harder, afraid to hurt the woman but aware that the harder she bit, the more aroused the giant woman became. Suddenly the other hand appeared again and it gently pulled Rachel's face away from the giant breast. The fingertips were warm, moist and sticky. As she caught the pungent smell from the viscous fluid that was now being rubbed on her, Rachel suddenly realised with disgust that they were covered in the juices of the giant woman.

Rachel had been pinned by one hand against the giant breast of the woman while the other hand had been masturbating down below. Before she could think any more about this she was slowly lowered downwards. The breasts disappeared to be replaced by the sweat covered belly button of the giant woman and then the shaven top of her labia and finally, and with sudden dread, the wet and sticky womanhood itself.

Rachel looked up at the giant face in fear. The green eyes looked down at her in pleasure and the giant tongue licked the pink glossy lips.

Without a word Rachel was pressed into the warm and sticky folds of her captor’s vagina. She was rubbed up and down and side to side. She closed her mouth and eyes and just took the punishment as she felt her captor moaning with pleasure above. She was finally dropped a few feet to the towel below. It was the first time in twenty minutes that her feet had been on solid ground, and she was thankful for that, even if she was staring back at the open vagina of the giant woman that had just used Rachel's body to pleasure herself as if she were some kind of sex toy. Rachel watched the swollen folds of flesh with the desperate hope that it was all over.  The juices of the giant woman trickled out of the huge vagina; they were pungent. Suddenly a giant hand appeared from above to rub the folds of the huge vagina.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 5 by Richard C H Davies

The loud squelching of the juices being rubbed was almost unbearable, but it soon stopped and the giant hand shot out to Rachel. The other hand pinning her in place, forcing her to sit on the towel. The other moist hand started to rub Rachel's naked body, completely covering her head to toe in the sexual juices of the giant woman.

She quivered and complained as she was rubbed on the towel, she could smell the intoxicating odours. The ordeal seemed to last for an eternity.

But then she was clasped by the giant hand and guided towards the giant open cave gaping in front of her. She stumbled as she was reluctantly pushed by the giant slender fingers, the other hand was rubbing the labia above and then moved down to open up the vagina. The mouth of the cave was stretched wide open and Rachel could feel a wave of heat and the strong smell of the woman's pleasure.

 

She was pushed again until she was up against the soft hot walls of the giant's vagina. She reached out to touch the vagina as was clearly intended and the giant woman moaned in pleasure. She started to rub the giant vagina with her hands, starting to panic as she feared that she would be too small to provide the pleasure that appeared to be required to bring the giant woman to climax but the woman started to convulse again.

Rachel was picked up again by the giant hand and lifted rapidly upwards, she sighed in relief. The giant mouth opened and Rachel was suddenly placed on the giant tongue and drawn inside the mouth.

Only her top half still stuck out of the closed lips and her bottom half was gently sucked and licked by the tongue. She could see down between the huge breasts. One hand was caressing the left breast, the other was rapidly rubbing the vagina, two fingers finally slipped into the vagina and the mouth moaned around Rachel.

Rachel was close to tears at this stage, she didn't know what was going to happen next. Her hair was matted and sticky from the cum of the giant woman, she stunk and she was being sucked on by a giant mouth. She almost felt safer where she had been in front of the giant vagina.

Her wish was suddenly granted. The giant fingers plucked her out of the wet mouth, long strands of glistening saliva following her body as she struggled helplessly against the powerful fingers and she was lowered back down to the vagina. The fingers stretched the cave open again and the other hand wrapped around her legs.

Rachel screamed in sudden realisation. She was going to be used as some kind of dildo for the giant woman's sexual pleasure, this can't be happening! Her tiny feet were being fed into the huge cave which sucked hungrily towards her. Rachel screamed and struggled to no avail. She could barely move with the giant hand holding her. Her arms waving helplessly around her, beating at the giant fingers, she bit the index finger of the woman, but that merely made her moan even louder.

She watched in terror as her tiny feet disappeared into the intensely warm hole and suddenly, she started to feel the suction effects of the powerful muscles inside as more of her body was fed to the sexual beast of the giant woman. Inside her body was being surrounded by warm and slimy pulsating flesh.

She was soon up to her thighs in the vagina, the other huge hand was rubbing the clitoris above her, the wet pink fingertips passing extremely close to her upper body at a terrifying speed, so close in fact that she feared that her back would be broken. 

Rachel's balled up fists beat at the giant vagina as her belly disappeared into the hole. The woman moaned louder still. The giant fingers adjusted position around Rachel until a finger was on each of her shoulders, firmly pushing her inside the vagina, like a small soft dildo. Rachel could feel the intense heat and her legs and chest were being crushed by the strong muscles of the giant woman inside. Finally, she was up to her armpits inside the woman.

"KICK!" The giant woman demanded.

Rachel kicked out inside the vagina.

"Fuck you then!" Rachel screamed at the top of her voice. "Have some of this," She felt slightly better as she kicked, she felt as if she could take some of her anger out on the woman. Until she realised that this was heightening the pleasure. That merely angered her further and she kicked harder inside the vagina and beat at the outer walls with her fists. The giant fingers adjusted position again until they held her chest. She was suddenly thrust in deeper, then brought out again, then in again. This became faster and faster as she was used as a crude dildo to pleasure the giant woman.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 6 by Richard C H Davies

The hand above Rachel moved in a blur and the muscles inside tightened until she could barely breath. She could feel the grip of the fingers tightening and could feel her whole body being bruised by the ordeal. The muscles contracted and gripped her body in waves and the moans grew higher and higher in pitch until it was almost a scream. Then the muscles finally gripped Rachel so hard that she couldn't breathe. She gasped and struggled for breath over the seconds that it took for the giant woman to finally orgasm. Stars started to dance around her eyes as she realised that she was lacking oxygen, she tried to push against the vagina with all of her strength, but it only served to accelerate the need for oxygen.

The muscles finally released Rachel, she spluttered for air as the squeezing released her, sucking in air just as the sexual juices seeped out from the vagina and ran down her chest and into her face. She could taste the warm salty fluid as it completely encompassed her. She was so exhausted that she barely resisted at this point.

Rachel was left, half hanging outside the vagina, spluttering, her arms dangled at her sides. She gasped for air and struggled to recover from the ordeal. She was hot, wet and sticky and she felt bruised and battered all over.  The giant woman seemed to have forgotten about her. The giant hands had disappeared. The giant thighs that had towered diagonally over her were slowly sinking until they came to rest on the towel.

Rachel looked back at the ginormous vagina, glad that it was no longer pulsating and squeezing her to death. She took in a deep breath and then pushed with all of her strength. She whimpered in frustration as her body only moved slightly.

She was covered in sticky fluid which was swiftly drying and the folds of skin around her were trapping her in place.

She pushed again, careful not to kick or touch too hard, in case she awoke the giant woman. Rachel's body slowly slid out of the giant pussy, and dropped the several meters fall like a sack of potatoes. She writhed in pain, her bruised body curling into a ball. But she knew that she had to try to escape.

She lay directly in front of the giant woman's anus, the huge vagina towering above her and giant thighs either side. There was little movement, so she took her chance.

Picking herself up with her hands, she started slowly crawling away from the giant woman, down between the huge legs that towered over her, towards the beautifully manicured pink toenails which pointed skywards.  

She made it past the knees when suddenly the legs and feet started to move. Rachel didn't wait to find out what was happening, she jumped to her feet and ran as fast as her legs and bruised body would take her, towards the giant feet. The pink walls of skin moved around her and the giant feet ahead of her were raised past her and then there was nothing between her and the end of the towel and freedom. She kept sprinting, her eyes streaming with tears, so close to the end of the towel, when a wall of skin appeared in front of her blocking her path. She slammed into it at full speed, bounced off the skin and collapsed in a heap on the towel.

She rolled over in pain, to realise that it was a giant hand, and the woman had readjusted her position to lay on her front, facing Rachel.

Rachel laid between the giant hand, and the naked giant. The giant hand moved to pin her down and the woman smiled.

"Oh no you don't!" The mighty voice boomed. "Where would you go anyhow little one?" The question seemed rhetorical, and besides Rachel was too exhausted to answer. Any kind of attempt to assert herself was completely futile against this huge giantess.

"Besides there are hungry seagulls out there, waiting to pick little morsels like you off..." the woman paused, leaned in to kiss Rachel, the huge soft lips closed in and encompassed her tiny body, then the head moved back away from her. "No, the alternative is much better for you. I will look after you, don't worry. I will care for you. Eventually you will learn to love me, I'm sure."

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 7 by Richard C H Davies

*

Laura reached the top of the steps and breathed a deep sigh; it was one both of pleasure and of resignation. Soon, she knew, she would be back at the house and her Mistress would lay claim to all of her captives... as she always did. Laura glanced down at the bag longingly. She so yearned to keep one of them. The females, not the males. She had no interest or passion for men, and there was one female in particular she would like to keep.

Laura didn't dislike men, in fact quite the opposite, but she was not attracted to them like she was to women. The smooth curves of a female body could get her squirming, especially a tiny one.

Laura quickly crossed the road, heading away from the beach and over to the car park. Four cars were parked there. One was hers, the other three belonged to the people she had in her bag. She quickly glanced up and down the road to check for witnesses, then she pointed the device at each of the three cars, then all shrunk to toy size and she picked each of them up and placed them gently into her bag. With her bag finally full, she started towards her own car.

As she sat behind the wheel with the bag next to her an idea came to her as she turned the key in the ignition. 

The fuel indicator jumped to quarter full. It was always like that. Her Mistress never gave her enough fuel to get to her targets and back again, with no spare.

It was not as if she couldn't use another mode of transport, take the keys off one of the people and use their car, but Laura knew that she would be tracked down and once that happened, it had been made clear that she had run out of chances and that if she tried to escape again, she would no longer be of use to her Mistress,

She gave the bag one more glance. 'Better them than me!' She mused as she placed her foot on the accelerator. The car sped off towards what she had come to call home.

 

The Doctor – Part 2

The Daughter

By Richard. C. H. Davies

She had all three of them trapped in a jar. She decided to conduct experiments just like her mother did. Well... not exactly like her mother, but similar. They had no names anymore, names were the privilege of humans and the pets of humans, these little things were slaves, nothing more.

She picked them all out and laid their bodies sprawling on the table. Their sole purpose now in life was to please her. She was their goddess and they were her slaves, they would lay down their lives to please her, if that was her wish.

"Feed me grapes" They hurried to the shallow plate behind them and each picked up a grape. Lena lowered her head towards the table and opened her jaws, lowering her tongue to allow her tiny slaves to feed her. She felt the cool round fruit touch her tongue and she immediately retracted a grape and swallowed it. The next one, she decided to chew quite blatantly in front of them, gnashing her teeth and allowing the fleshy grape to squirt out towards them as she chewed it. Then she swallowed it, opening her huge cavernous mouth out towards them, to display how quickly she could make the grapes disappear. Reminding them of their stature and her relative size and power over them.

She continued this charade for a few minutes, occasionally wrapping her lips around the upper side of the bodies of one of her slaves as she pulled another grape into her mouth, gently sucking on it, and feeling, with glee, their weak struggles of panic. But never hurting them. Still, she was growing bored.

Her index finger jabbed into two of them.

"You two, come to me." They hurried over and she picked them up in her hand. The other waited expectantly where he stood.

Lena's other hand drew the bowl of sauce closer behind him.

She cupped her hands around her two slaves and walked them to the other side of the room. She whispered to them, "We're all going to play a new game. I want you both to dip him in the sauce and feed him to me, okay?" The two tiny men exchanged terrified glances, then reluctantly nodded to her. They had already witnessed what happened to those who disagreed with Lenas' suggestions. "He doesn't know about it, catch him by surprise." She tickled them with her fingers, "Come on, it'll be fun," she giggled menacingly.

She carried the two men back to the table and placed them down. They slowly walked back to their friend and behind him, then they both grabbed him by his arms. His tiny eyes widened in surprise and he wriggled and kicked out in surprise.

Lena threw her head back and laughed at the struggle. She watched the two slaves fight the third into submission, kicking his legs, pinning his arms behind his back, anything to get him to submit to their will, and it was all for her.

That thought turned her on even more than she was.  She watched as they slowly dragged the struggling form backwards towards the sauce. They were kicking his struggling legs away from beneath him, punching him, to wind him, every technique to weaken his resolve. She licked her lips in eager anticipation, how terribly delicious this whole moment was.


End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 8 by Richard C H Davies

Her right hand slowly slipped down to her underwear and begun to caress her womanhood. She started in small circles then sped up as her slaves almost reached the sauce. They were not quite strong enough to overwhelm the other slave. She reached out with her left hand and gave the small group a little nudge. This only assisted temporarily and actually served more to distract the two slaves, rather than force them closer to the sauce. The single slave took the opportunity and struggled free from their grasp. Only to be met by the full force of her fingernail as she gave the struggling slave a flick to the head. It was a light flick for her, but enough to break his nose. His head bobbed dizzily and he staggered, the two slaves grabbed him again and he resumed his desperate struggle.

Lena gave him another flick. This one almost knocked him out, and her two slaves made more progress. The middle slave was weakly struggling now, as they turned him round and dipped him headfirst into the mayonnaise. One of them held his legs, the other clambered into the pot and jumped into the mayonnaise up to his waist to drag the slave into the pot. This turned Lena on even more. Her slaves were so keen to please her, that they would go to such lengths as to cover themselves in the very substance that would enhance their own flavour.

Her hand dived under her underpants so she could rub herself harder.

Once they had covered the pitiful slave entirely in mayonnaise the two slaves, themselves covered in mayonnaise, walked the weakly struggling man towards the edge of the table and towards Lena.

She sat, her hand rubbing her clitoris, looking down at the three tiny men, all panting and covered in sauce.

"Good boys!" she cooed. She leant forwards, lowering her huge head towards the men. The man in the middle suddenly started to struggle violently again. The two men started hitting him again.

"No, leave him this time," Lena demanded. With her free hand she pinned the tiny man’s arms to his chest with two fingers and allowed the two men to carry him on their shoulders towards her mouth.

She offered her open mouth to them, and her tongue came out to taste the feet of her slave. He looked down at the open mouth through the mayonnaise and screamed, shaking his head and rocking from side to side, but she held him in place and assisted the slaves in feeding him towards her mouth. She tasted the smooth mayonnaise on the tips of his wiggling feet and her mouth watered in anticipation.

She ran her tongue down his legs and finally allowed her lips to close around his legs below his knees. The tiny legs were still kicking as she clamped down on them and started to suck. The tiny body easily slid into her mouth and she finally felt the tiny fists beating against her lips.

In her impatience Lena tossed her head back and gulped on the solid writhing lump. Without a moment's hesitation the tiny slave slid down her throat, she could feel him kicking and screaming all the way down. She was slightly frustrated with herself. She had been planning all day to savour that moment and to tease him a little more, but she had lost her self-control.

The two remaining slaves looked up in eager anticipation, unable to mask their horror hoping that their ordeal would be over.

Lena sighed in pleasure and rubbed her bare stomach.

Lena gave them a sweet smile and lowered her face to eye level with the two tiny men. She eyed each one of them up slowly.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 9 by Richard C H Davies

She delved her left hand under her underpants again and inserted two fingers deep inside herself, quickly withdrawing them and raising the hand to the table.  She looked at her fingers, they were glistening with her fresh juices.

The two men seemed to cower as they saw the huge fingers appear, they could smell the pheromones and the young woman's sex.

She slowly moved the fingers to the first man, and gently ran her fingertips from below his chin down to his penis, covering him in her sticky fluids. She could see that while both of them were terrified, they were also aroused by the giant half naked woman sitting in front of them.

She rubbed her fingers lightly over the erect penis and gripped it between her thumb and forefinger, starting to gently masturbate the man. She could see him wincing in pain, and she had no pleasure from this herself. Their purpose was to please her, not the other way round. She immediately stopped. 

She stood up and allowed her underwear to drop to her ankles. Now entirely nude she approached the corner of the table where the men stood and lowered her wet vagina to the surface.

Her pussy came down mere inches in front of the men and Lena gazed down beyond her breasts and perky nipples to see their awestruck faces as they looked up at the huge wall of flesh. She expected that her smell, for them so close, was extremely strong, almost intoxicating.

She inched herself forwards slightly. Both men took an instinctive step back, however they suddenly found a wall behind them. Lena had placed her right hand down behind them and they simply backed into her fingers. They both turned in shock and then looked back up towards her face in realisation.

She looked down upon them, suddenly feeling more than ever like a goddess. This thought turned her on even more. These two tiny slaves were completely under her control. 

She suddenly snatched at the man on the right and pulled him up close towards her bosom.  The other hand slammed down hard onto the other man. Not hard enough to seriously hurt him, but hard enough to swiftly pin him to the table and knock the wind out of him.

She began to rub the first man into her left bosom, rubbing his tiny pitiful form up and down against her nipple. She could feel his arms attempt to push his tiny body away from her, but she merely overwhelmed him with the strength of her hand. He was forced to endure being rubbed face first into her nipple. 

The other man, pinned under her hand was struggling to get free. She could feel him attempt to arch his back to get his feet below himself to push her hand up. Her fingers curled around him and scuppered his efforts instantly. Instead, he felt himself being dragged along the table by a huge powerful hand towards the ravenous cave, her fingernails scratching the surface of the table as they slowly dragged him. She felt him squirm and struggle, his tiny feet peddling away at the table in an effort to gain purchase to push himself away and she gasped in excitement.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 10 by Richard C H Davies

As soon as his tiny body touched her womanhood she almost squealed in delight. She could feel his tiny body squirm against the lips of her pussy. Her hand down below started to rub at the man.  She could feel that she was incredibly wet down there, he must have been drenched in her fluids. She started to rub him into her labia and she felt him gripping at her skin and short pubic hair, that merely served to turn her on even more.

She could feel more and more of her juices as she rubbed him up and down against her clitoris. She felt an orgasm start to come on, the hairs on her neck started to stand up and she could feel a thrill running up and down her spine.

Still rubbing the other tiny slave against her nipple, she applied more pressure with her fingers to the slave between her legs. Her index and middle finger pushing against his tiny back pushing the tiny slave against her pussy and forcing him towards the gaping hole of her incredibly aroused vagina.

She pushed him further down until she could feel his tiny feet knocking against the opening of her vagina. She held his waist with her fingers and with her forefinger she tried to feed his tiny feet into her waiting vagina. The feet kicked and resisted as much as they could, sliding across the surface of her pussy. She managed to get one leg inside, she felt it kicking inside her but the other was more difficult with one hand. She clamped her pussy muscles around the single leg in a sign for him to give up the struggle, but he did not learn his lesson.

Eventually she pulled the tiny slave out and lifted him to her face. The tiny body dangled in front of her, the tiny form was covered in her juices. The body was red and bruised all over from her rough handling and the expression was one of anger and pain. She merely smiled.

"You're going inside me whether you like it or not," she purred at him. His eyes widened in horror. She couldn't tell how loud her voice was to the tiny people, but she expected that it was more what she said that so terrified them.

The tiny form shouted at her shaking his little head and waving his arms and kicking his legs. She didn't listen to what he had to say, she never did. Mostly, because she didn't care. It had little bearing on the events that were to unfold.

"I wouldn't shake about too much, or I might drop you by accident," she smirked at him. "It's quite a fall for you." The tiny man stopped kicking and stared at her.

"Now," she started. "As I said, you're going inside me whether you like it or not." She drew him closer to her huge face until she could smell her sexual juices that covered him. Her huge and full lips looming in front of him. "All you have to decide is whether you go inside my mouth or down below..." She shrugged. "Either way, I don't care. But you may survive the latter." Her tongue appeared through her parted lips and slowly moved towards his face. The tip of her tongue licked at his face, tasting her own sex on her little slave.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Chapter 11 by Richard C H Davies

She pulled him back to examine him. His helplessness turned her on beyond belief. He was clearly examining his options. To help him speed up his decision she slowly and quite obviously licked her lips with her tongue, then gnashed her teeth together in a grinding sound.

His shoulders were hanging in resignation as he pointed down below.

"Good choice," she grinned and without further ado she lowered him back down to her vagina. She pulled the other slave from her breast and spoke to him.

"Help your friend, will you?" She also lowered him down and dropped him a few inches to the table. She looked down her chest and watched the tiny slave scurry to help her fingers feed the other slaves' tiny legs into her vagina.

She cupped her hand over the first slave to hold him against her and picked the other one up. She lifted her pussy away from the table and walked the few feet to her bed.

She laid down and continued to push the tiny slave inside her vagina. He was putting up hardly any resistance this time.

She dropped her other slave on her pubic hair above and nudged him towards her clitoris. He took her hint and began to caress her with his tiny hands.

Her head fell back into the pillow as the first wave of pleasure swept over her. With more urgency she pushed the tiny slave further inside her, poking at him to force him to struggle. Now that he was up to his waist, there was no escape, he could struggle as much as he liked. In fact, the more the better.

She could feel his tiny hands pushing against her labia in an attempt to stop her from pushing him inside any further. This merely strengthened her resolve. She adjusted her fingers; her polished nails would be his last sight as she pushed his shoulders until he was almost completely enveloped.

She had to see this for herself, she always enjoyed watching their expression as they realised their impending doom. She braced herself up on her elbows and looked down to her pussy. She could just see his head poking out from her vagina. Her lips were completely surrounding him and she could feel him inside, his legs kicking, attempting to push himself out. Her muscles were far stronger and she squeezed him with them twice, to show him her strength.

She could see him wince at the sudden pain. He was looking up at her, pleading. She gave a malicious grin and merely shrugged. With that she nonchalantly placed a fingertip on his head and gently pushed.

She could hear his screams until they were muffled and then no more. She could still feel the vibrations inside her, but her waves of pleasure were coming quicker and faster now.

She looked at her last slave. He was working faster and harder than ever, in attempt to ensure that she orgasmed to escape further wrath.

She gave him a little flick to his back, sending him tumbling over the edge and falling between her legs.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Chapter 12 by Richard C H Davies

Before he could get himself up, she grabbed him with both hands, one holding his waist, the other feeding his feet inside her.  He wriggled and kicked out to no avail. She pushed him so hard that she could feel him push her other slave deeper inside her.

Suddenly she felt something touch her G-spot, then keep touching it. Waves of pleasure soared through her body and she could feel an almighty orgasm coming on. Desperate to ride the waves of pleasure running through her, she pushed at the tiny body so hard that she felt something in his body snap, probably his spine. She kept pushing until her fingers were deep inside. Something alive was still wriggling inside her and as she climaxed, she could feel tiny hands gripping and clawing at her from inside.

Her muscles pulsed, crushing the tiny forms inside her. She could feel the muscles clamp around her fingers and she rubbed her clitoris with her other hand until she came. Her back arched and then collapsed, her head falling back into the pillow with a gasp.

*

Twenty minutes later and after a small nap she examined the tiny bodies. She poked at them. One was quite obviously dead, his tiny body completely distorted. The other was in extreme pain and dying. She would have felt guilt for them, had she even known them as humans, before they were given to her. But instead, she merely felt that her brief time with them had come to its end. The dying slave would entertain the house cat. That would be his end.

The door below slammed and Lena allowed a small smile. She poked at the writhing body of her last living slave, his tiny half open eyes, looking up at her pleadingly.

"Here come the new arrivals!"

She gripped one of his tiny ankles between her fingers and picked him up. She could hear the screams of tormented pain, but she felt no remorse for the tiny rodent like creature that hung before her. She flicked the limp; dangling body and it spun in her fingers. His usefulness was definitely over for her.

She turned him round so that she could see his eyes and brought her face close to him.

"I hope you like cats..." she said with a wicked grin on her face.


*


The car stopped with an abrupt squeak of the brakes outside the garage. The house was perfectly situated in its location, sitting on a hilltop overlooking the sea and the fields around. It was a two- storey significant size detached house and there was no visible civilisation for miles.

Laura crept through the door, careful not to knock the heavy bag against it.

She glanced into the foyer, it was silent and nobody appeared to be in the immediate vicinity. She took another step into the house.

Suddenly the door slammed shut behind her. Laura jumped as she spun round towards the door. As she did so, she caught sight of the source.

One hand on her hip, the other braced against the door. Wearing high heeled shoes, long smooth legs, a black skirt, which ended at the knees, and a dark blue shirt, mostly concealed beneath the long white lab coat buttoned at her chest, the woman looked more of a supermodel than she did a Doctor.

She had long and firm, but pretty features, a strong jawline, hair tied up in a bun behind her head and a pale face. But the defining feature was her eyes. Those piercing angular eyes drilled straight through Laura's soul.

They always did.

It was as if she could read her mind.

"You're late," said the Doctor in a low and almost inaudible purr. She wasn’t angry. She was rarely angry. It was a deceptive tone, as Laura knew the extent of her Mistresses' wrath when she was disappointed and she could project volume of voice when she deemed it to be required.

Laura merely stood, unsure of how to reply.

Her Mistress merely cocked her head.

"Well?" She demanded. "What do you say?" Laura knew that this demanded a response. She gulped down hard.

"I... I'm sorry Doctor," she replied finally, trying to hide her stammer.

"Did everything go to plan?" the Doctor asked, instantly sweeping any apologies aside. Laura nodded immediately.

"Were you followed?" the Doctor took a step towards Laura. She instinctively backed away slightly.

"No," she replied. The Doctor looked down at the bag, then back up at Laura.

"Are you sure?" She asked, that piercing stare back again, almost delving deep into Laura's consciousness and her thoughts and to be quite honest, the Doctor seemed to know everything, so she wouldn't have disbelieved that her Mistress had that power.

"I'm sure Doctor, I wasn't followed," she clarified. The stare continued for a few more seconds, then the features relaxed slightly.

"I believe you Laura," the Doctor purred again. "You did a good job, as usual." The Doctor reached down towards the bag and gestured. Laura nodded. "I have them for you here," Laura stated.

"I know," the Doctor replied. "You can keep the cars," she gave a smirk, "add them to your collection if you like."

Laura bowed her head slightly as if it were a command. She was meant to accept that graciously.

"Thank you," she took the bag with the cars in it. The Doctor turned as she shouldered the other bag and started towards the door at the end of the hallway. Her high heels clicked on the porcelain floor eerily as she walked away.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13386