- Text Size +

Part 1 - The Beach

The bright rays of the mid-day sun beat down, baking the soft white sand. The heat was blistering, in the distance the horizon was a hazy blur, even the crickets slowly chirping in the dry and sparse undergrowth seemed exhausted.

The heat would have been unbearable save for the cool breeze drifting in from the Atlantic. Laura's dark blonde hair was whipped up by the breeze and flowed freely behind her head. She stood next to the fence at the edge of the cliff overlooking the azure sea stretching out as far as her eyes could see. She closed her eyes and raised her chin allowing the cooler air to caress her sweaty neck and chest. She opened her eyes again, to behold the beautiful sight, yet she wasn't here for the view.

Her eyes drifted back down. The wavy white sand at the base of the sea stretched for fifty meters to where the white foamy sea met smoothly lapping up and down the small private beach. There were a few sun shades dotted around the beach. Laura could spot a young couple at the far side enjoying an intimate moment together.

Nearer Laura there was a family of four, the two children had been happily running back and forth from the sea with buckets full of water, but now they were all taking solace from the hot sun under the shade of their umbrella. There was another group, four young people, who seemed to interact as if they were close friends, but Laura guessed that they were new friends who had met at the local university and had taken a day out together at the beach.

A man on his own was throwing rocks towards the sea, his small dog was running back and forth, jumping in and out of the cool waves.

The grip of her slender hands tightened on the handrail. She couldn't quite tell if it was excitement or apprehension.

She looked anxiously over her shoulders. There were only a few cars parked and the road stretching either way was deadly silent. The green hills on the horizon in the distance stared back at her accusingly. She took in a final deep breath, taking in the warm sea air, then she made her way lightly down the steps to the beach.

Her toes finally touching the sand, the baking grains seared at her skin and she retracted her foot sharply. Deciding that she would rather have her flip-flops on.

She picked a spot relatively near the family, setting her towel and beach bag down. She sat down on the towel and pulled her shirt and shorts off. She wore a bright red bikini, out of the corner of her eye she could see that she had already attracted the attention of the husband who lay on his left arm, staring through his sunglasses. Men! She pulled out her suncream and slowly started to apply the warm cream, which was nearly a liquid, to her body.

She pulled off her bikini top and allowed her large round breasts fall freely. She looked over at the man, meeting his stare, after a few fleeting moments he adjusted his position to avert her gaze.

Three hours passed and Laura had been observing all the people at the beach. No-one else had arrived, but two of the young student couples had disappeared up the steps, Laura concluded that they had left.

She felt that now was the time, her heart rate suddenly started to increase in anticipation, pumping adrenaline around her body, acutely sharpening her senses. 

Her hand slowly slipped into her beach bag, her gaze behind her sunglasses looking towards the family, playing obliviously in the sand to her side.

Her hand touched metal, it was warmer than previous times, her slender fingers wrapped around the handle of the object and she slowly pulled it out of the bag. The metal brightly reflected the sunlight with a bright flash.

Laura had this all worked out in her head, but still, so many things could go wrong. This would have to happen in a few seconds.

She stood up, holding the metal object in her hand and slowly and, topless, casually walked over to the family. The mother and father were still lying under the shade, the children were playing in the sun next to them with the buckets. The buckets could come in handy, she mused.

Laura pointed the object at the man first, as his attention shifted to surprise as it was suddenly fixed on her, and she pressed the button, next she pointed it at the woman, then immediately the two children. There was no sound, just an impossible sight of four people disappearing. Well... not disappearing as such. There were four tiny bodies where the people had been.

Laura was huge relative to the family who stood in shock below her, mere inches tall. Everything else remained its normal size. The two buckets and spades, the towels and bags, the sun shade, the book the woman had been reading, even the man's wallet was bigger than him.

Laura looked down at her shadow that she cast over the two young girls. She scooped the two tiny children in her hand and carefully placed the squirming and squealing bodies into one of the buckets. It was unfortunate, she felt sympathy for them, she wasn't here for children, but it was unavoidable.

Her gaze immediately focused on the two tiny adults. They stood hugging each other as they beheld the mighty and terrifying figure above them. The woman was screaming, clearly at the top of her voice, but she was barely audible from the height of Laura's head.

Laura picked up the bucket with one hand and reached down to grab the couple in her other hand. They filled her hand more than the children had and she could feel their bigger and stronger bodies wriggle defiantly in her huge hand. She placed them in the bucket nonchalantly.

Mere seconds had passed since she had stood up from her towel. Her attention was immediately directed towards the two students.

Laura ran across the sand, barefoot, the sand burned her feet, but she barely felt it. The bucket swaying in one hand, the object in the other, as she darted towards her next targets.

The student couple were deep in conversation and suddenly turned to face Laura as she pointed the object at them, their tiny bodies were swiftly scooped up and placed gently in the bucket.

Her gaze immediately settled on the man and his dog. Her pulse racing, she started towards them.

*

The small terrier brought the stick back to him. John crouched over the dog with some difficulty. A result of his old age and his old knee injury. He took the stick from his dog's mouth. The small white terrier looked up at him, wagging his little tail expectantly.

Suddenly John's world started to spin around him, he felt dizzy and felt like he was losing complete perspective. Everything around him was suddenly becoming larger at tremendous speed.

Within seconds the very grains of sand that he had been standing on were like pebbles beneath his bare feet. He looked down in amazement.

Then a shadow loomed over him. It was his dog, except that it was huge... giant.

This was impossible, John stumbled backwards, tripping over a few grains of sand. He continued to stumble as he forced his knees and legs into a run. Ignoring the pain soaring through his body he continued to accelerate, until his knee could take no more and collapsed under his weight.

He fell headfirst into the sand. The shadow was over him again and he could feel it growing closer, then suddenly it disappeared.

John propped himself up on an elbow, wincing in pain at his twisted knee. He could see his terrier, back to its normal size in comparison to him, running towards him, the terrier ran past without stopping and headed out towards the sea.

A second later a huge solid object crashed straight down onto the terrier.  

John yelled in horror. He looked up at the object. Suddenly realising that it was a giant foot, he looked up the leg at the large shadow looming over him. It was a giant young woman. The one he had noticed earlier without her bikini top on. 

Now her beautiful young breasts dangled beneath her as she bent over to reach towards him.

John yelped and struggled to get to his feet. His knee failed to respond, so he rolled over and scrambled across the pebbly surface. Suddenly he felt a vice-like grip on his right foot, holding him.

His hands clawed at the ground until he was lifted clear. The ground spun below him and he screamed in terror as he was lifted at a colossal speed.

*

Nonchalantly Laura tossed the tiny wriggling man into the bucket with the other squirming people. She gave them a cursory glance before she cast her eyes towards her final targets.

The other young couple were too engrossed in each other to notice the preceding events. The man went first, his girlfriend screamed as she held her tiny boyfriend in her hands, suddenly they were the same size again, in each other's arms.

The man was immediately placed in the bucket. But Laura held the woman in her other hand. She walked back to her towel, the woman wriggled in her hand all the way, the sensation of the tiny woman struggling in her hand sent waves of pleasure up her spine.

As she returned to her towel she picked up her shoulder bag and withdrew a smaller bag, it was a cooler bag, she gently poured the screaming contents of the bucket into her other bag, the bodies tumbled in and tangled with each other, she gave them one last glance then she zipped it up. She gave the cliff top a quick scan, nobody was about.

She glanced at her watch. She still had plenty of time, she was way ahead of schedule. She peered down at the squirming body in her hand, the tiny hands were pushing against Laura's large slender fingers, she gave a wry smile. She picked up the cooler bag, discarding the bucket, and sidled over to where the family had set up camp with the sun shades.

 

Laura sat down underneath one of the shades and placed the cooler bag next to her. She gave one more cursory glance around to check that she hadn't missed anybody, then raised the wriggling person to meet her gaze. She held the tiny struggling woman to her face and for the first time, gave her a close examination.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the start of one of my very first Giantess/ Shrink stories ever! what do you think? Has it aged well or badly?