Pipsqueak by Final7Darkness
Summary: Shrunken down in size and the forced to live a normal life
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 11995 Read: 91335 Published: November 05 2009 Updated: September 27 2010

1. Chapter 1 by Final7Darkness

2. Chapter 2 by Final7Darkness

3. Chapter 3 by Final7Darkness

4. Chapter 4 by Final7Darkness

5. Chapter 5 by Final7Darkness

6. Chapter 6 by Final7Darkness

7. Chapter 7 by Final7Darkness

8. Chapter 8 by Final7Darkness

9. Chapter 9 by Final7Darkness

10. Chapter 10 by Final7Darkness

11. Chapter 11 by Final7Darkness

12. Chapter 12 by Final7Darkness

Chapter 1 by Final7Darkness

How would you feel if you’ve somehow shrunk down half your normal height over a night and try to carry on living as if everything was normal in the giants’ world? Well it was hard at first, got picked on, beaten up and most of the time mistaken as a child. But it gets easy as time goes on, I might as well tell you my story.

Well then where should I start…I might as well tell you my name…perhaps you heard of me as I’m Paul Small. Yes I know how my last name sounds…I have no idea as to why there’s a last name called that but…anyway back to my story.

It was a normal night back in my room, I was trying to get to sleep but couldn’t because of the dam heat…it was around summer and you know how the nights can be like right? Anyway, it’s gotten so hot that I just had to open my window to get cool air into my room…but that was my…well you can say…it’s my biggest mistake of my life. I don’t remember much as at the time I just thought of it just a crazy dream as in it a bright white light flashed down upon my eyes, blinding me. When I opened my eyes again, I found myself lying on my bed.

I looked at my clock on the bedside, it read seven o’clock and I was like, better get ready for school! So I rushed out of bed, into the bathroom, zooming past my nineteen year cousin Riza Small. “Hay I need a shower!” said Riza as she banged the door. I be right out I said back to her as I was doing my normal business as all boys do when getting up in the morning.

After five minutes or so, I walked out and gone passed Riza without noticing something was different. I got back into my room and got myself changed, I noticed that my clothes felt a little lose but at that time I hardly took note of it. I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs and into the kitchen.

“I might as well tell you about my family, you see when I was only ten years old…my parents died in a tragic car crash and my father’s sister decides to take me in as part of her family. My aunt’s name is Sara Small. Sara is a single mother of two daughters, both of which are twins…I just mentioned one earlier on. Anyway my twin cousins are both two years older than me. My cousins’ names are Ritz and Riza. The two of them goes to college but I can’t remember what it is that they’re studying. Well anyway off to school I must go.

I arrived at my school in less than twenty minutes, lessons doesn’t start till eight fifteen which was just under ten minutes from now. During this time, I bumped into my best friend Ronnie Jones…we go way back but I save that for another time. The two of us just talked until the bell went off. The rest of the day went by in a breeze as I went back home…I just pretty much fell asleep as I dropped onto my bed…I must have pretty tired.

As I woke up the next day…I noticed something was strange the moment I sat up and looked around and noticed that things were out of place. As I got out of bed I felt something was little strange with the way my clothes felt but I was properly too sleepy to even notice. I got into the bathroom before Riza or even Ritz wanted to get in.

Boy…I must have been so sleepy that I didn’t even notice that the toilet was just about as tall as my waist. Once I finished my business, I walked out and there stood both my cousins looking at me as if they saw a ghost. I just ignored them as I walked back into my room, with the girls following me but they just stood by the doorway. As I was about to turn to them, I saw a glimpse of my reflection on my mirror and I saw me shrouded in my clothes that was twice as big as they once were.

I didn’t believe it…I slowly walked towards the mirror to take a closer look at myself, I’ve shrunk more than half of my size…as there looking back at me was a three foot teenage boy. I just couldn’t keep it in any longer as I just let a out a loud scream which caused my aunt rushing upstairs to see what the trouble was but as she reached her daughters, she looked shocked as she saw a half pint of boy that was once known as Paul Small.

Slowly the three of them walked into the room as they just couldn’t believe what they can see in front of them. I just looked up at their faces…scared at what’s to come. The twins wished they could stay but felt that they should leave me allow as they headed off towards college.

This just leaves my aunt who just yesterday I towered over but now she towers over me. “It looks like none of your clothes will fit you anymore…better find some old ones to wear” she said as she stood up and grabbed my left hand pulling me along.

Sara dragged me into her room, she pick me up and placed me on her huge bed. I looked down and saw that my feet cannot reach the floor. Sara went through her cupboard and took out a big box and dropped it right next to me. She opened it and I looked inside and saw many of my old clothes that I once worn many years ago. “You…kept these?” I asked as I looked up. Sara just smiled down and answered, “I just wanted to keep the memories of you growing up, in fact I still have my twin daughters’ clothes since they were born all the way till they were you’re age”

From that, Sara took out all of the clothes that she thought might fit me and to surprised me most was that the only clothes that almost fitted me as they were a bit lose was my ten year old ones. From that, I put on some of the clothes…I just couldn’t believe this was happening to me…me…I didn’t do anything wrong so why am I being treated this way.

I didn’t wanted to think much of it so I decided to just go downstairs and watch TV till I could put my head around it.

Chapter 2 by Final7Darkness

All day, Sara just treated me like I was a child as she just kept on giving me snacks that only kids like. Just then the front door began to knock. “You just sit here while I go get the door” said Sara as she stood up and headed towards the door. As she opened it, Ronnie and her friend Becky, the two of them are the same age as me and strangely I never really thought of this but the two of them is in fact the same size. Becky…I have no idea as to why…but she seem to hate me. I haven’t done anything to her. She grew up along with me and Ronnie so I thought we could be friends but she just didn’t want to know. Despite of this she can always be seen in every class Ronnie was in.

Anyway,

Back to the story,

Sara let the two of them in but she told them that there’s something different about me. Ronnie was the first to enter and all she saw was a little me sitting on the sofa looking at her. Slowly she walks towards me as I got off the sofa and stood up. I have no idea as to why, but Ronnie kneeled down and hugged me, pulling me close to her.

“Oh wow…how did you shrink?” asked Ronnie as she let go of me. I looked up at the pretty face that belongs to Ronnie and said, “I don’t know…I’m sure that this will go away in a few days” “Hmm…do you really think that?” asked Becky as she stood up as tall as she could. Looking up, I could only say yes. “Well then…if that’s the case, then we better get used to you being small” said Becky as she leaned towards me with her face up close to me.

“Have you gotten clothes that will fit you?” asked Ronnie. I just looked at the floor and shocked my head. “Then…” she looked at Sara “Can we have him go shopping for new clothes in the morning then?” asked Ronnie.

“Sure…after all Paul does need some proper clothes for school on Monday” said Sara as she smiled at me. “I have to go to school…like this?” I asked as I couldn’t believe what she said. “Of course you do…after all, where’s the fun for the other BIG people that would love to see you if you don’t show up” said Becky as she patted me on the head.


The rest of the day just went zooming by and before I knew, it was tomorrow. I was dragged outside the house by Ronnie. She stayed true to her word that we would go clothes shopping. Ronnie dragged me to the bus stop and the two of us waited for our bus to show up.

Before I knew it, I saw Ritz and Riza walking up to the same bus stop as us. “Oh hay Ronnie” said Riza as she waved at us. “Hi Riza, hi Ritz” answered back Ronnie as she waved back at them.

As my twin cousins came up to us, to me it felt like they were taller than before, I looked at their feet and spotted that they were wearing high heels that made them to me five inches taller.

“Morning Paul” said Riza as she patted me on the head. I just rubbed my head as I looked up at her with a smile. “Where are you two going today?” asked Ronnie. “Oh we’re going to go clothes shopping” answered Riza.

“We’re going to the mall, would you like to join us?” asked Ronnie. “We love that” said Ritz as she smiled at the two of us. Just then the bus we needed to go on showed up. Being a gentleman that I am, I allowed the girls to go on first and as I was about to climb on, I noticed that I couldn’t really make it on as the gap between the bus and the floor was too far out of my reach.

I looked at the bus driver and saw that she looked at me; she looked back and said, “Hay…isn’t the little guy with you three?” I just heard the girls laughing as my face were turning red.

I noticed that Ronnie stood up and was making her way towards the entrance but all of a sudden I began to flout a few feet in the air. “Don’t worry I help you out little man” said a young girl whom was the one that held me in her hands.

Chapter 3 by Final7Darkness

I looked up at saw that the girl was Noemi, the popular girl from my school. Before I could say anything, hoping that she wouldn’t know who I truly am, Noemi put me down and pushed me a little to join Ronnie.

I rushed over to her as she picked me up onto the seat next to her. I looked up and saw that Noemi was walking towards us and took a seat in front of us. I kept my head down as she looked at us. “Hi Ronnie, are you baby sitting this little man?” asked Noemi as she smiled down at me.

This caused the three of them to laugh out even more which I slowly looked up and looked at Noemi. Noemi looked at me for a while as she had that look as of she seen me before. “I don't know why, but the little guy looks just like Paul” she said as she looked at Ronnie and my twin cousins.

“That's because it is” said Ritz as she rubbed my head. “It is?” said Noemi as she looked at he all shocked but strangely came to terms with it. It must have the longest bus ride in my whole life, as all I wanted was to get off this thing and go home as I kept on feeling the eyes looking at me.

We did however made it to the mall, I felt scared at walking through the mall filled with giants, mainly scared at seeing people I knew at school. I felt myself being shoved by Ronnie to start walking. I looked up and saw that Noemi was following us. “So do you need any new clothes?” asked Ronnie as she looked at Noemi.

“Yeah, I need some for summer holiday. Oh by the way, I'm having a beach party next week, you and friends are all invited to come” said Noemi as she looked at us four. With that she walked off with a smile as she waved at us.
"Right come on then" said Ronnie as she grabbed hold of my hand as the four of us headed towards a clothes store.As we were walking, I noticed how different everything is as I noticed that way normal size people look down at me as if I was some sort of child. We've entered a store and I noticed a very tall saleswoman walking towards us.

"Welcome, would you like some help?" asked the woman as she smiled down at me then looked back at Ronnie. "Oh yes please, as you can see, we need some new clothes for Paul here" answered Ronnie as she rubbed my head. "Okay then, lets see what we got for the little man" said the woman as she lead the way.

As we were walking, I could hear Ritz and Riza trying their hardest not to laugh. "Here we are, If you need any help let me know" said the woman as she stopped by the section that holds children clothes. "Oh you got to be kidding me" I said as I looked at how silly some of the clothes were.

"I guess we need to buy some of the plain looking ones" said Ronnie as she went through the clothes and noticed that more of them had cartoon characters on them. So I looked up and saw the three of them going through the clothes and took out a dozen of shirts, shorts, trousers, jumpers and even dare I say it, boxers.

"Theses look like round your size" said Riza as she held the boxers above me. "Only one way to be sure" said Ronnie as she called over the woman before. "Yes?" asked the woman. "Where is the changing room?" asked Ronnie. "This way please" answered the woman as she led the way.

As soon as we reached a changing room, the three of them placed the clothes inside and watched me walk in. Well, to save you all time, I might as well tell you that the clothes that the girls picked out for me were alright as they fit well on me, not too tight and not too lose. I told them to buy theses which they did. For some reason, for my short size, the girls thought it would be funny to see me carrying the bag of clothes that was been bought.

Well that only lasted for ten minutes as Ronnie took the bag off me and carried it herself. "Well then, since you bought what you wanted, now we can get what we want" said Ritz as she looked down at me with a grin on her face.

As we were walking towards the store that the twins wanted to go, the four of us ran into,

"Hay Ronnie!" shouted a familiar voice. I looked back and saw three girls that goes to the same school as me. Bless my lucky stars that they didn't noticed me. ""Oh hay Shannon" said Ronnie to the girl that shouted her name. "We leave you guys alone" said the twins as they walked off. "Are you babysitting?" asked Allsion, the second girl as she looked at down at me.

"Oh...I guess you could say that" lauaghed Ronnie as she rubbed my head. "Why what's so funny?" asked Kellie, the third girl as she looked at Ronnie all confused. "Oh, I'm sure you get it when we're at school" answered Ronnie. "Okay then, see you later" said Shannon as she waved at us. I just kept my head down as the three of them walked away.

"Oh cheer up, come on then" said Ronnie as she took my hand and headed towards the store that Ritz and Riza was at. As we headed towards the store, we saw them walking out. "So where do you guys want to go next?" asked Ritz as she walked toward us with a smile on her face.

"I'm kinder hungry...want to go to McDonalds?" asked Ronnie as she looked at the three of us. "Sure, come on then" answered Ritz as she led the way which was at the third floor of the mall.

The four of us headed towards McDonalds, I sat down by the tables and saw that I couldn't see over the surface when I sat down on a chair. Ritz and Riza sat down of the other end while Ronnie was at the counter order what their lunch. I sat there and I could see the twins just looking at me trying not to laugh at me as I believe they found it cute the way I couldn't see over the surface.

When Ronnie returned with a tray of burgers to my disappointment, she came with a kid's meal. Ritz and Riza just laughed their heads off as they found it too funny. Trying to not make a scene, I just sat there eating my kid's meal while the others ate their burgers. After that, we left the mall and Ronnie asked, "What you guys want to do now?"

Chapter 4 by Final7Darkness
"Well, I got everything I need, you?" answered Ritz as she looked at the three of us. "Well, I'm only here to help buy Paul some clothes, apart from that, yeah I done" said Ronnie as she picked up my bags and headed off home.

The bus ride took us thirty minutes to back, Ronnie handed me the bags as she said she needed to go and said she would come by before school starts. The three of us said goodbye to her as we watched her walked off down the street. We slowly walked back inside the house where Sara shouted out, "Is that you girls?"

"Yeah mum, we're back" answered Riza as she and the rest of entered the room that Sara was in.

"Oh that's good, oh right..." said Sara as if she remembered something. "What is it?" I asked as I sat down in the living room. "I've just phoned the Doctor Reeds for your check up tomorrow" answered Sara. "What?" I asked as I didn't want to see my doctor as I have some sort of feeling that she would have my shrinkage known to the world of science.

"Oh don't worry, she is the family doctor and she did want to have the daily check up before you're...you know" said Sara as she tried to make me feel better. "Fine...she may know a way to get my height back" I said as I got back on my feet, with the bags in my hands and headed up into my room. "Oh are those the clothes you and Ronnie bought?" asked Sara as she just noticed the bags.

"Yeah it is" I answered not knowing what was to come of next as she asked to see me in those clothes. Which pretty much took up the whole afternoon, after that I pretty much sat down in the living with the family and watched TV. Afterwards I went to bed, waiting for my first trip to the doctors at my small size. 

The next day at the doctor's office was horrible. I felt like a little child sitting there in the chair not being able to touch the ground. I really did not want to be there, I mean what if I had seen one of my friends? And worse, what if they had noticed it was me?

"Paul Small. Doctor Reeds will see you now," the doctor's assistant called out. This was where the nightmare began. "Come on, hold my hand," Sara said. "What did you tell me to do?! No way. Nu-uh. I'm not a 7 year old." I refused this request over and over. I was already humiliated enough now that I was reduced to half my normal size. The two of us headed off towards a door with that reads Doctor Jessica Reeds on a plate.

When we got to Doctor Reeds' room with my arms cross to keep them away from Sara, we saw the doctor sitting at her desk, busy with her notes. “Welcome Paul, what seems to be the problem?” she asked as she looked up from her notes and only saw Sara. My doctor immediately said "Erm...where's Paul?"

 

Sara looked down and then pointed at me when I said "Uh, hi. I'm... I'm Paul," with me waving her. With that Jessica leaned over her desk to see who's hands belonged to, I looked up at saw my doctor's face had a shocked look as she has her mouth wide open,"What the hell happened to you?" she said as she stood up to get a better look at me.

 

"No bad words please." said Sara. "Sara, stop it! I'm not a child! I am 17 years of age! Do not ever treat me like a child!" "Don't talk back to me young boy!"

After about 5 minutes of arguing, I finally had my check up. With me sitting on her desk while the doctor looks through all the notes and said, "Well, his system checks out. Nothings wrong with his body, except for the fact he was some how shrunk. I recommend that he just try to live you life while we check for some sort of cure. I'm going to send samples into the highest research of medicine,"

And that was it... My story was sent into the world of science... More people are going to know... An overwhelming sense of shame, humility, and fear sank over me. I was afraid that I would be taken in and examined. Jessica picked me and placed me onto the floor, I looked up at her and I just couldn't believe how tall she was, with her high heels gives me the impression that she's six foot something. She patted me on the head, making me fell like I was a kid, which I hated after all, I am seventeen. After that we went home.


When we got home, I  just rushed into my room, pulled a chair climbed on it and put the lock on the door so that no one would be able to enter. I walked up to my bed and sat down on and slowly I felt a huge sense of shame coming over me as I was lost within my own self pity.

Why...why was this happening to me? I did nothing to anyone to have this brought to me, so why...

I felt my cheeks all wet as I found myself crying. I felt lost within the world of giants and after today, I felt that what lies tomorrow, I may feel even more worst than before as it was Monday and despite being this size, I'm going to school. Yeah...like I wanted to go school where I will be treated like a child like Sara did back at the doctors.

Man...why did my doctor say that I have to live my life as if it was normal?

To me, it felt like only like minutes since I began to sulk inside my room but to my surprise it was hours as my door began knocking that brought me back to own thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked trying to hide my weeping voice. "Its Ritz...are you alright?" answered the voice behind the door. "Yeah I'm fine, why you ask?" I asked back as I jumped off my bed. "Its just that mum said you two had a fight at the doctors and you ran off into your room" answered Ritz.

"Why are you asking that? You never worried about the times me and Sara fought" I said. "True but that before you've shrunk, Come on open the door" said Ritz. Feeling a bit guilty, I opened my door by taking the lock off and in came Ritz.

She just sat on my bed and talked for a bit, which was making me feeling a bit better. After that she left and I suddenly felt sleepy as I knew I had a big day tomorrow, it was the day that I have to enter the school of giants.
Chapter 5 by Final7Darkness
The next morning came and I was suddenly less confident about going to school, especially due to the fact that I had to have Sara with me to explain my absence last Friday, and offering that we would give her the full details in the morning to Sandy Anderson, the school's Headmaster. Dressed in my new clothes I felt that at least I had things that fit and didn't have to wear my old clothes that Sara saved all those years.

Waiting in Sandy's office, early before the school bell rang, it seemed to me to be ages before she turned up. It was one of those grand offices with plush fittings and some very nice antiques on shelves. The most notable of which was a massive tapestry on one of the far walls. Boy, this woman must be loaded, I couldn't help but think.

"Good morning, Sara" she said cheerily as she walked in, "So what is the reason for Paul absence?" I was taken back again by her exceptional height, so much more apparent now that I had shrunk, since last seeing her. Even as she sat down at her desk, I could see a major difference in the way she appeared to me.

"Morning, Miss Anderson" Sara said as she smiled at her. "Hold on...where's Paul?" asked Sandy as she looked at me and thought I was seven year old. "Its...me miss" I said as I waved a little on the chair that I was sitting on. Sandy looked at me funny and it took her a long time before she knew it was me as when she did, her eyes widen in shock.

"That's the reason why Paul wasn't at school Miss Anderson" answered Sara as she rubbed the hair on my head. "Well, it's rather difficult to explain" I said as I haven't even got a clue as to how it happened. Sara took over and explained almost everything and was told by the family doctor for Paul to live out his life like normal till she could find a cure.

"This is rather too fantastic for me to believe and yet there you are...small" Sandy said a bit incredulous, after hearing Sara speak. With that, and a deep breath on my part, I stood up. "Oh my!" she exclaimed, her hand covering her mouth, "I know that you said he was small but I didn't think he would be that small"

And then, the moment I was dreading came about as all six-foot something of the amazon that was the Headmaster, Sandy Anderson, Making her self a match to my Doctor Jessica Reeds."Oh my god, you are so small" she whispered, walking in a circle around me, as if inspecting me. I merely stood there, looking at her as Sara just looked on as if it was funny.

"So, uh..." I spoke, eager suddenly to get out from under her scrutiny as quickly as I could. Sara butted in, "As you can see, he's a little vertically challenged, but I think he be okay for school" "Well, I hope you won't find things too challenging today" "I'm sure he manage" said Sara as she stood up and walked towards me.

"I'm sure he will right Paul" she agreed with Sara as she looked at me as she made her way back to her desk, "Uh, yeah" I replied, as me and Sara walked out of the office and headed toward the form room which I dreaded as I looked at the clock and saw that the school bell was about to go off.

Not wanting to enter the form room, Sara gave me a little push to enter. As I entered the room, I saw my form room teacher, Amber Scarlet standing by the white board. She has long blond hair, wears glasses along with a red short sleeve top, a long black skirt along with black high heels. Once she finished writing on the white board, she moved over to her desk.

"Morning, Miss Scartlet," offered Sara with a confident smile and walked straight over to the desk that Amber was sitting there, one of her normal procedures of the day."Hey Sara" said Amber as she looked up from her desk. "Paul's back in today" said Sara as she looked down. "Feeling better today is he?" asked Amber as she looked at her.

"I am" I answered as all I walked next to Sara and I noticed that all I could see was Amber's feet as I couldn't see over the top of the desk. Amber looked around and noticed that she couldn't see me. "Oh I'm sorry...my eyesight must be failing me at such a young age" said Amber as she took her glasses off and rubbed her eyes. "Oh your eyesight is perfectly fine" said Sara as she smiled at her.

"What are you talking about?" asked Amber as she put her glasses back on. "In fact...where is Paul anyhow?" "Best stand up and see for yourself" answered Sara as she looked down at me with a smile. Doing what was asked, Amber stood up and walked to the side of her desk. She looked at Sara and then she looked down at me, thinking of me as a child at first and then slowly she began to see that it was me.

I took a hard gulp as I looked up at the teacher as she kneeled down to get a better look at me."What the!" she said as she stepped back, incredulous. "Paul! What? what happened to him?" Sara explained as much as possible, along with explaining that the family doctor told Paul can carried on living like normal till there was a cure found.

"Well, then...just so that you know Paul, I'm still going to treat you like any other student in this school" said Amber as she smiled at me. Just then the school bell began to echoed. "Best take your seat before the others get here" Amber said as she walked back to her seat as I walked over to one of the seats. "See you after school" said Sara as she went over to me and kissed me on he forehead like a mother would do to their child.

Sara walked out of the form room as slowly students that in my form entered. I could feel the eyes of them looking at me as they sat down. I noticed that Amber was true to her word as she didn't add fuel to the fire as she just carried on doing what she does. Just then, Ronnie entered the room along with Becky.

Becky spotted me first and then Ronnie did as well. The two of them sat down next to me. "Still short are you" laughed Becky as she rubbed my head as Ronnie sat there trying not to laugh.
Chapter 6 by Final7Darkness
I just sat there inside the form room, feeling the eyes of all the students that was in it looking down at me. I think nothing of it as I talked with Ronnie which allowed time to fly by. Before I even know it, the bell began to ring.

"So what's your first lesson Paul?" asked Ronnie as she stood up from her seat with her bag on her. "Its science" I answered back as I jumped off my seat with a small bag that Sara brought me for school. "Okay then, see you on second lesson" said Ronnie as she and Becky left the form room and headed towards their lesson.

I slowly walked out of the form room and slowly headed towards the science room as I didn't want to bump into any of the giants that was marching down the hallways. By the time I reached the classroom, the school bell rang again to say that the lesson has started. As I was inside the room, I saw my science teacher, Clare Jones sitting by her desk and I saw other students sitting at their desks.

Miss Jones looked at me and asked, "Are you lost?" "Erm...its me Paul" I said back as I walked towards her. This seem to have cause some whispers in the room. "Paul? Oh my..." said Clare as if she just remembered something. She went to her desk and looked at a letter that was given to her by Sandy.

"The head spoke something like this" said Clare as she finished reading. "Is there a problem?" I asked as I kinder knew that there was one. "Oh no, take a seat next to Amy and we can start the lesson" answered Clare as she looked at me as I walked over to the desk that was next to Amy, the smartest girl of my year.

Now then, me and Amy are friends since the we began high school, we tend to hang out and she normally help me with my homework and sometime allow me to copy her work. But over the years, she slowly hanging less time with me as she began to focus more on strange events that happens around the world, such as alien sightings. Well with her seeing me like this, well...

Back to my story,

As I sat there, Amy looking at me and said, "Wow...what happened to you Paul?" I looked up at her and said, "I don't know really, I woke up last Friday like this" I don't know what it is but something tells me that Amy will be spending a lot of time hanging out with me. I tried to carry on listening what Miss Jones but with all of the gasping eyes looking at me, mainly Amy as she didn't not once looked at her notes or looked at the teacher. With all the eyes, it was for some reason making me feel smaller than the size I'm already at. I stayed at my seat looking up at the teacher as she walked between the white board, her table and towards our desks.

The bell began to ring, "Okay students you can leave for next lesson" said Clare as she looked at all the students. Everyone apart from me and Amy stood up and headed towards their second lesson. "Hmm, why haven't you two left yet?" asked Clare as she noticed us still siting.

"Oh I'm waiting for the moment to go" I answered as I looked up at her. Clare looked at her watch and said, "Well you better go before the second bell goes" With her saying that, I stood and left the room, with Amy following me. "Why are you following me?" I asked as I looked up at Amy walking beside me. "I have the same lesson as you Paul" she answered as she rubbed my head.

"Oh really" I said as we were getting closer to my English room. As we were getting closer to the English room, I saw that there was line outside and saw that Ronnie and Becky was in the line. As I walked towards them, I saw that Becky looking down at me with a smile on her face. "Look out people, Pipsqueak is here. Careful not to trip on him" laughed Becky which caused some of the students in the line to snicker.

Ronnie looked over at me and saw that I had a red face. "Ignore them Paul" said Ronnie as she tried to cheer me up. By this time, the English teacher, Janette Solace walked up towards the door to her room. "Come on in class" said Janette as she opened the door and let the students enter. Taking a deep breath, I walked in alongside Ronnie, Becky and Amy.

As I was in the room I sat down next to Ronnie. Janette walked towards her desk and spoke out, "Okay class settle down, settle down...today we are to continue reading Romeo and Juliet"
Chapter 7 by Final7Darkness
With that she took out a pile of books with the said title. She haded the pile of the books to the first row of students and told them to take one and pass the rest along. As the pile came to me and Ronnie there was only let left. "Okay Ronnie, you and...oh, I thought Paul was in; well okay never mind" said Janette as she turned her eyes onto the book in hand.

With that statement going silent, every student in the room began to laugh. "Silent, silence everyone! What's so funny" said Janette as she looked at everyone. "Sorry miss, sorry. Perhaps you haven't heard about Paul?" answered Becky. "Why, is there something wrong with him?" asked Janette as she looked at her.

"Instead of me saying it, look at whom sitting beside Ronnie" answered Becky as she pointed towards Ronnie. Janette looked towards Ronnie and her eyes looked passed me as she scanned the seat that I was sitting on. "Are you lying to me" said Janette as she looked back at Becky.

"Erm, miss, I'm right here" I said as I saw the teacher looking back at the spot that I was sitting on. "Okay, where is Paul, are you lot playing a prank?" said Janette as she looked at everyone. "I'm here miss" I said as I stood up on the chair. As I saw the teacher looking at me, it looked like she saw a ghost as her face was pure as white.

"Oh my...wow, that took the breath out of me" said Janette as she moved towards her table and sat down on it's surface.

"Erm, Paul sit down please" said Janette as she looked at me with her book open. Just like that, it felt like everything was normal; it was like that I was always this small as everyone went back into learning what the teacher was teaching us. Janette carried on reading the Romeo and Juliet and by the end of the lesson, she even told us that the school will be holding a school play that will be based on the book hat we've just be reading.

"For those that are interested, please come to the class room after school to sigh up for certain parts" said Janette as she closed her book. With that statement finished, the school bell rang for first break.

As I got up from my seat along with Ronnie, we both decide to head towards the library.

"Fancy going on the computers" I asked as I looked up at her as we were walking down the hallway. "Sure, come on then" she answered as she smiled down at me.

As we made our selves there, I couldn't help but notice the looks that everyone was giving me. Which if you think about it, it makes me feel like an outcast. When we made it in, I couldn't believe just how tall each of the shelves stood, I...i couldn't even dream of trying to pick some books that were out of my reach.

"Come on then" said Ronnie as she walked towards the computers that were in the library. As I walked towards the computer and sat down onto a chair, again like with all the other tables I couldn't see over the top.

I just sat there, looking at Ronnie as she logged on. For the next twenty minutes, she just Googled many things that was popular . As the two of us was getting into it, the school bell rings. With that she logged off and the two of us headed off towards our third lesson, which what I dreaded, PE. Can you think what would happen with someone my size with the rest of normal sized guys.

As we were walking towards the gym, Amber's voice echoed my name. The two of us stopped in our tracks as I looked up at Amber as she walked towards us. As she made it up to us, she knelt down to look at me better and said, "Just got word from the head teacher that you are not going to be in the same class as the rest of the guys"

"What?" I asked as I was confused at what she said. "You arn't going to be in the boys group" answered Amber as she looked at me with a worried look on her face. "What do you mean?" I asked as if I knew where this was going. "The head teacher pulled some strings and now you've been moved to the girl's group due to your small size" she answered with a smile.
Chapter 8 by Final7Darkness
I looked up at the face of Amber, not knowing what to say. Knowing full well that me being at this size, I'm not going to be that well at making my own ground herd. So I thought it would be best to just go along with it.

I sat down within the gym, dressed in my shorts on the bench along with the other female students. I felt...do you believe it small. With all the girls looking at me, with them all beside me I just ask myself, why me?

Just because I'm below three foot, means that I'm not allowed to be the other guys at PE? I don't really know anymore. I might as well get used to it as I can see that I might not be able to grow back to my normal size any time soon and allow all these women to control everything that goes on in my shrunken life.

Just then, the entrance to gym opened up with a tall blond hair woman dressed in gym clothes with a whistle hanging below her neck. She walked towards us all that was sitting on the bench, she looked at all of them, skipping past me for only a moment before looking back at me with wide eye and an open mouth.

“Well I be, fancy seeing you here Small” said the woman. This woman's name is Melinda Manley, the female sports' teacher. From the way she said it gave a hint that she knew full well that I would be here. “Now then ladies, I gather you all heard what has happened to Small here? I was told to play nice with him, so I thought it would the perfect time to do wrestling” said Melinda as she walked up and down alongside the bench.

“But miss, surly you know that if he were to wrestle him he wouldn't stand a foot of a chance” spoke one of the female students. “Hmm, good point...Penny you will be his partner” said Melinda as she looked at the student she just said her name to.

Hearing that name made everyone in the gym to laugh out loud. Now then, I guess you all are wondering as to why they were laughing. The truth is that girl that was spoke of, was Penny Lewis the shortest girl of the whole school.

Everyone made fun of her, even me back when I was normal height. Well every now and then, the she tend to hang out with me and Ronnie. Well back to the story,

As the teacher blew her whistle, we all stood up walked over the the mats that were already laid out for us to use. Me and Penny walked towards one of the many mats, I stood there looking up at her, I never really knew how pretty she was well, seeing as how I'm the smallest boy of the school I tend to notice new things about people.

I looked up and saw that I was pretty much a foot shorter then her. “You all right?” asked Penny as she grabbed hold of me by the shoulders. “Yeah” I said back. To my surprise, she was able to flip me over and then pinned me down making it very hard for me to break free from her.

Oh I almost for to mention that Penny is very good at wrestling...which was very bad for me as for every round I cannot even pin her down due to my size. Everyone pretty much stopped what they were doing and watched on at me getting my ass handed to me by the smallest girl of the whole school.

Once the lesson was over, and were told to go and changed clothes, Penny placed her hand on my shoulder and said, “Hay, I'm really sorry for hurting you” I looked up at her worried face and said, “Its okay, I guess we're even then?” “In a way” she said giving off a hint that she got plans for me in the near future. Well, to save you all time I won't bother telling everything that happened during school hours so skip to when the last bell rings.

"Where are you going?" I asked as I saw Ronnie heading towards her English room. "Where do you think I'm going" answered Ronnie as she looked down at me as I was following her. "You're not thinking of signing onto the play?" I asked as I saw her at the entrance of Janette's room. "Come on, it will be fun" she said as she grabbed hold of my hands and dragged me inside.

As I entered I saw Miss Solace sitting by her desk along with only eight female students and no male students apart from me. I noticed that they are all people I know. "Well, well, well if it isn't Pipsqueak going to play the role of Romeo" said Becky as I saw her standing up from her seat. I felt a bit red headed as I didn't want to be any part of this play but something in the back of my mind telling me to be part of the play.

"Are you two going to join then?" asked Janette as she looked up from the script of Romeo and Juliet. "Well I am, not sure about Paul though" answered Ronnie. I looked up at her and then I answered, "Yeah I am" "Well then this might be an interesting play indeed" said Janette as she wrote down our names onto a piece of paper.

"Fancy the role of Romeo little Romeo then Paul" laughed Naomi as she smiled at me. I felt a little bit embassied as I looked at the faces of all the girls in the room that's going to be part of the play. For those that want to know who they all are, well you all ready know Becky and Naomi are in the class the others are, Amy, Shannon, Kellie, Allison, Penny and a strange one Cally Watchem.

Well Cally Watchem is what you may a goth...she never really call herself one but she tends to dress up in black clothes, have black dye in her hair and even wear very tall high heel boots. I speak to her every now and then but I wouldn't even think of hanging out with her. She tend to be seen with two other friends that dressed in the same manner.

We all stayed in the room waiting for anymore students to show up but no one else came. "Well, seeing as how there isn't going to be anymore coming in, here you all are" said Janette as she handed us all scripts with the name of the character we all be playing. I got my script and saw the name of the character Romeo. "I'm Juliet" said Cally.

I looked up at her as I saw her looking down at me with a smile. Thinking about it, a thought came to mind, Romeo kiss Juliet...me as Romeo and Cally as Juliet.
Chapter 9 by Final7Darkness
"Thank you all for coming, take those scripts home and learn the lines, we will begin with rehearsals on Wednesday" said Janette as she looked at us all standing up with scripts in hand and left the class room.

I walked down the hall with Ronnie. "Well fancy you getting the leading role" laughed Ronnie as I looked at her. "Yeah, yeah, yeah" I said as I rolled my eyes. I noticed that Becky was walking behind eying me. "Well then Pipsqueak, best get those little lips of yours ready for yhat kiss" said Becky as she leaned over to look at me as we were still walking.

I just felt my face getting red, Becky saw this as she just laughed at me as she stood up straight. "Hay now" said Naomi as she slapped the back of Becky's head. "Hay!" said Becky as she nurse her sore head. "Do you really need to be like that around Paul?" asked Penny as she walked beside Naomi. "I don't have to answer that" said Becky as she walked with her arms crossed behind her head. I looked at Penny and saw her smiling at me.

Becky saw this and said, " You know...you two would make the perfect couple" she said this as she grabbed hold of me and Penny and made us walk next together. I saw that Penny was getting a little red. "Think of this way, you finally meet a man that looks up to YOU" said Becky as she rubbed our hair.

"If I didn't know better, I would say that you're trying to get Paul away from Ronnie" said Amy as she walked inbertween us. "Oh shut up nerd" said Becky. With that, me and the others apart from Becky laughed as we made it to the bus stop. The bus that I need to go on arrived, again, I noticed that I couldn't step onto the bus.

Just like that, I felt myself rising up in the air and then landed inside, I looked back and saw that it was Amy. "Thanks" I said as I payed for my ride. With that, me and Ronnie took a seat and just talked like best friends do all the way to the bus stop that's near to my house. Once we got off, I said my goodbye to Ronnie as I walked towards my house. I stood there at the front door, took a deep breath and rang the door bell as I was too short to open it with a key.

As the door opened I looked up and saw another member of the Small family that dosen't live in the house looked down at me with a shock look on her face. "Hi..." said a woman around her thirties. I noticed that she looked over me until she slowly looked down at saw me. She has her eyes widen along with her mouth slowly opening as if it was shocking to see me.

"Hello Aunt Mary" I said as I gave her a weak smile. "Hi..." said Mary as she knelt down to look at me better. "Erm, hello" I said as I waved at her. "Oh Paul...yes sorry, sorry...didn't mean to stare, Sara did say something happened to you but I was expecting a broken arm or leg" she said to me as she rubbed my head.

You know, as I'm writing this I tend to notice that everyone seem to want to rub my head. I guess its something like how people just wants to pet a kitten or a puppy.

"Well, come on in, its your house you know" said Mary as she stood up and allowed me to enter. As I walked in the hallway, I heard Sara shout out, "Mary who was at the door?" "Its me" I shouted. "Oh Paul, how was your day?" asked Sara as I walked in the living room with Mary following behind.

I sat down and told Sara everything that happened as well as how I got the role of Romeo. "Way a go little Romeo" said Mary as she rubbed my head again.

Just then, the sound of footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs.I looked towards the direction of the stairs and to my horror it my other cousins, Veronica, twelve and Alex...she's ten walking into the living. The two of them looked at me for a moment and just didn't really thought that it was me as they had the look that I was another child. Alex with her black hair in a pony tail walked up to me and said "Hi, I'm Alex what's your name"

I just sat there looking at her, I could hear the two aunts trying not to laugh. “Sweetheart, this is Paul” said Mary as she put her hand on my shoulder. Alex just looked at me for a while till she suddenly saw that it was me. "Wow" said Alex as she yanked me off the sofa and made me stand up and to my horror my line of vision was at her chin.

"So much for being Mr Big Guy huh?" said Veronica as she stood next to her sister. With her saying that, I just knew she was somehow going to rub my height lost as the last time I saw her...I pretty much made fun on how small she was to me. She of course didn't like it and she did say that one day she will be bigger than me. Boy if I had known back than...I wouldn't have made fun of her as it would have saved me trouble with her in future.

I looked up at her and saw that I was just tall enough to be only under her neck. I just hung my head in sham as I now know that I'm the shortest member of the Small Family. "Paul why don't you play with the girls" said Sara as she spoke to me as if I was younger then these two.

I looked at her with a 'what are you talking about' look. "Hay don't worry, we brought our Nintendo WII" said Veronica as she headed back upstairs. "Go on, the grown ups are talking" said Mary as Alex was dragging me. As Alex dragged me upstairs, she brought me into my room. I saw that they connected the Nintendo WII to my TV.

"So then Little Man, what should we play?" asked Veronica as she knelt down and took two games and hung then above my face.
Chapter 10 by Final7Darkness

"You know, I fancy playing Wii Sports" said Veronica as she looked at the game in hand and dropped the other. "Sure...what ever" I said as I looked at her as she stood up and put the game. As the game loaded; me and my the two cousins stood up ready to play. The three of us held a Wii remote, well to me, I found holding it hard due to the size the remote was to my little hands.

I could hear both Veronica and Alex giggling above me as they saw how big the remote was for me. Well due to my shrunken size I couldn't really play the games really well and...to make this short...I lost at each one. The girls just rubbed it in, mainly Veronica as she rubbed in my height loss very much as she brushed against me, doing this almost caused me to fall onto the floor. This caused the sisters to laugh even more.

Well the cousins and Aunt Mary stayed at the house for the night; Veronica spent the night troubling me like taking things out from my hands and held they above me, way out of my reach. Alex on the other hand acted kind to me, in fact she pretty much treat me like I'm her age as she just wants to play games like hide and seek.

Well, when we play hide and seek, Veronica tends to join in when she got board playing video games and with my shrunken height it was pretty easy for me to hide in places I couldn't be able to do before. I'm always the last one to be found and heck there was times that night that they pretty much just left me hiding for hours.

Well then, hours goes by and everyone pretty much gone to bed, Aunt Mary slept in the guest room and the cousins slept in my room while I was sent to sleep on the sofa in the living room. Not that I mind and all with my shrunken height I got more to fidget around with. I slept like a log till it was morning.

How did I know it was morning well...I had a very rude awaking as both Veronica and Alex jumped on me. They just kept on jumping on me till Aunt Mary and Sara told them to stop it which they did after a few jumps. "Come on then Paul, best get ready for school" said Sara as she smiled at me as I looked at her. I slowly got out of the sofa, upon which Veronica and Alex jumped on it.

Well might as well skip a week as it was pretty much the same as the yesterday, I go to school, people make fun of me by my small size and so fourth. As for Wednesday...lets just say that it was strange. It was really strange as we all didn't really act out the play the way it was written to be as. Instead Janette rewrote the Romeo and Juliet a little and what I mean by little?

Well she changed the title to be...wait for it, wait for it...you got yet? No? Okay then, she changed it to be Pipsqueak.

Please don't tell me that you didn't see that coming.

Anyway the other changes she made was that the role of Romeo was that he gotten shrunken down in size, lets just say my height and that he tries to win the heart of a normal size women. He tries in vain until he set his eyes on Juliet and that when the story stays the same. Not really looking forward to this one and well, to keep the whole play a secret I shall not write anymore of it till the first showing.

Anyway, Naomi was true to her word about inviting me and the others to her beach party on Saturday. Sara bought me some swimming trunks of my size for the party. At first I didn't really want to go as I don't want to be laugh at my school friends but Ronnie talked me into and well lets just say that within an hour the party begins.

Chapter 11 by Final7Darkness

It took a while before we arrived at the local beach, where Naomi's party was being held and let me tell you, it's very easy to spot where the party is with a huge group of teenagers from the school gathered.

How I got there you ask? Well, I was dropped along with Ronnie, Ritz and Riza by Sara as she was driving to work. After the party she told us that we should take the bus home. Anyway back to the party, when I stood out of the car with all my belongings, Ronnie stood next to me while the cousins were behind me looked out at the beach and saw what everyone was doing.

“This looks like its going to be fun” said Riza as she rubbed my head as she walked off first towards Naomi. I looked ahead and saw that Naomi was wearing a black two piece bikini. She saw Riza moving towards her and waved back. “Glad that you could make it, are the others with you?” asked Naomi as Riza came close enough.

I saw Riza pointed back towards me and the others. With that Ronnie and Ritz began to walk towards her, Ronnie looked back and asked me, “What's the matter? Cold feet again?” I looked up a bit nervous and answered, “No, no...I'm coming, I'm coming” I mean think about it...I'm going to be shrouded by women wearing nothing by bikinis plus it doesn't really help with being shrunken.

“Glad that you came make it” said Naomi as she looked at Ronnie and Ritz. I slowly looked up at Naomi with a clear view of her naval. Naomi looked down at me with her hands on her hips with a smile on her face and said, “I'm really glad that you showed up”

I looked at her with a puzzled looked. “Come now, get in your swimwear and have some fun” said Naomi as she walked off to greet some new arrivals. With that I saw Ritz and Riza going off on their own, which left me and Ronnie alone. After a while, the two of us walked along the beach, finding a good place to lay our towels which we found. “Come on Paul, get your kit off” said Ronnie as she began to take clothes off. Beneath her clothes, Ronnie was wearing a yellow two piece bikini.

I just didn't really know where to look, with me being small I found it hard to look up to Ronnie. “Hay why haven't you taken your kit off?” asked Ronnie as she placed her right hand on her hip and let her other dangle. “What oh...I'm going to” I answered as I slowly took my shirt off.

The moment I took my shirt off, I suddenly felt the shorts that I was wearing being pulled down. “Oh my god!” shouted a very familiar voice. I froze as I slowly looked at whom pulled my shorts down, showing to everyone swimming trunks that's meant to be kids.

I looked up and saw the face which belongs to Becky; whom gave me a sly smile. As I stood there feeling red in the face, I could hear people around me giggled making me feel even more smaller. Making me wish that the sand beneath me to just swallowed me up.

Just then I felt someone's hands grabbed hold of my shoulders and spun me round. I slowly looked up to see whom it was and saw that it was Penny. “Hay Paul” she said me. “Hi Penny...” I said as I cover the trunks I was wearing with the shirt that was still in hand.

“Hay pipsqueak, stop hiding your trunk and let us all have fun” said Becky as she yanked the shirt off me, leaving everyone to see the trunks I was wearing again. “Are you okay Paul?” asked Penny as she saw how scared I was. With a fake smile, I answered, “I'm fine...I have to face the fact of having to wear clothes meant for children sooner than later”

“Glad to hear that” spoke Ronnie from behind. I looked at her and saw her with her hands on her hips looking down at me. Behind her was Shannon, Allsion and Kellie all of whom was wearing one piece bikinis. They all smiled down at me, which made me worried as to what it was that they had in mind.

Ronnie grabbed hold of my left hand and said, “Come Paul, join our team” “Team? What team?” I asked as I looked at the others, whom walked either side and behind me. Each of whom grabbed hold of me.

“Why Naomi has set up a series of games...and that she wanted you to take part in each one” answered Ronnie as she smiled at me. I was about to question why I had to join each one; was when I felt the force of these four as I suddenly rose into air.

“Wow...you're so light” said Shannon as she looked at me with a smile. I just hang in the grips of these four. “Come on girls, to the first game” said Allsion. With that I felt that I was being carried over to an unknown location.

Well if you think about it...I cannot really see where they were taking me as all I could see was the pretty faces of these four girls.

After a while of being carried, I could hear people whispering nearby as if they were talking about the four girls and as to what it was that they were doing. I gathered that I cannot be seen by them as I didn't hear a mention of me within these whispers.

Just then, with a sudden stop, I looked at Ronnie and saw her looking at her friends. Just then they began to swing me back and fourth, back and fourth. During that time I could hear Ronnie shout out loud, “One...Two...THREE”

Upon saying three, the four of them swung me far from their grip and I went flying and crashed landed onto the sand. As I stopped rolling, I felt myself bumping into someone's legs. I slowly looked up and saw that I bumped into Naomi.

I noticed that she held in-between her right arm was volley ball. I stood back onto my feet, still standing smaller than her and looked around; I saw volley net and a bunch of other girls from my standing behind it. Slowly I put everything I saw together and I knew what it was the first game is to be.

Chapter 12 by Final7Darkness

“Well, Paul glade that you showed up” said Naomi as she smiled down at me. “Erm...yeah” I said as I took a step back. “Right then, sine all the players are here, lets us begin” said Ronnie as she, Shannon, Allsion and Kellie all walked upon the pitch.

“Great, okay then Paul” said Naomi as she tossed the volley ball to Ronnie. Once Ronnie caught it, I looked up at Naomi and saw her placing her hands on her little shoulders and she said, “You're going to be on my team”

“I'm...I'm going to play?” I asked her with the tone of worry in my voice. “Of course” she said as she leaned over to my left ear and whispered, “If we win all three, I give you something in return”

With that, I saw Naomi stood up back at her full height with a smile on her face. She tapped on her nose as if she was saying to be hush about what she whispered to me about.

I don't truly know why she wanted me to play volley ball. Last time I checked was that people really need to be really tall to play. Though...I'm left to wonder wither Naomi wanted me to still play if I was still back my normal height.

As I looked upon the sandy pitch of the volley ball match, I noticed that I'm the only guy here playing. The only time I saw guys were the ones that stood by the side lines looking at the girls in their swimsuits.

So here I am, properly the shortest guy...if you ignore the children of course...on this beach, playing volleyball with eleven girls. On Naomi's team, is of course me, Shannon, Allsion, Kellie and how I wish it isn't Becky.

On the other side are pretty much girls that usually hang out with Naomi. So if I were to have guess, then I would say that they all were pretty much cheerleaders; why I say that...well Naomi is of course a cheerleader as well, in fact she's the captain of the cheerleaders.

Make one to guess as to why she want a shrunken guy like me to be on her team.

Well then...make this part of my story short is well...we kinder lost. But the strange thing is that everyone is fine with it. I mean if you were there, you would have seen a short guy with a hard volleyball trying to whack it over the net. Which by the way never happened and I kept hurting myself by doing so.

Everytime that ball went over the net to our side, I kept on noticing that the girls kept on brushing against me. Apart from Becky as she pretty much knocked me onto the floor.

Well, when I was forced into hitting the ball, it pretty much knock me down.

Anyway, after the game, Naomi said that they all should take a break before beginning the next game. As I made my to where my towel is and sat down, I heard Ronnie spoke my name. I looked up at her and she asked me, “Paul, could you do me a favour?”

“Sure what is it?” I answered. I looked up at Ronnie as she knelt down to look at me better, placed her hands on her kneels and with a smile that you couldn't really say no to. “Can you please put sun block on my back?” said Ronnie with the same smile.

I just looked at her, trying my hardest not to fall for the smile but failed, I hung my head as I just said, “Okay” “Thanks” said Ronnie as she handed me a tube of sun block. I looked at the tube and then looked up at her and saw that she lied on her front.

“Well then, fire away” said Ronnie with a tease in her voice. I climbed on to my kneels, with the lid off the tube and squeeze the sun block onto my free hand and slowly placed my little hand onto her back.

I don't know why, but I felt nervous as my hands were trembling as I moved my hands around Ronnie's back. “Are you okay?” asked Ronnie as she noticed my trembling hands.”Yeah...yeah I'm fine” I answered and I was about finished. “Good, then I hope you don't mind this” said Ronnie as she placed her hands on her swimsuit strap and undone them.

“Hay, hay!” I snapped as I voice yelped. I noticed that people nearby was staring at us. “Calm down, I was only joking” Ronnie said as I heard that her voice had the sound of laughter in it. I looked back and saw that she placed the strap back on and looked at me with grin.

“Hay come on!” shouted Kellie, I looked over to where she was and saw her jumping up and down. The two of us saw her by the sea. “I got an idea on what the next game is” said Ronnie as she stood up, she helped me up and smiled down at me.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1352