The smallest one in the gym by MpS07
Summary:

Andrew is a huge bodybuilder who lords it over the gym and thinks everyone but him is an ant.

Soon fate will set things right, bringing him to the bottom of the food chain


Categories: BBW, Butt, Feet, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4594 Read: 9339 Published: September 24 2023 Updated: April 14 2024

1. Chapter 1 by MpS07

2. Chapter 2 by MpS07

3. Chapter 3 by MpS07

Chapter 1 by MpS07

Hi everyone, this is my first story, sorry if English isn't perfect but it's not my first language.

I hope you enjoy this first chapter, enjoy reading

 The week has just started and that means going to the gym, or at least that was what it meant for andrew. Andrew is a 6-foot-8-inch-tall, 300-pound bodybuilder who has been training for 15 years and at age 29 and is still obsessed with size and muscle growth. Obviously to get to such a weight he had to use steroids, and just these worsened his already tough character.

After eating breakfast he headed to his gym where he works as a personal trainer, arrived at the gym everyone looked at him, in fact he was a walking mountain of muscle, put his stuff down in his locker and started working out.

After finishing his warm-up he heads to the bench to do some bench press, which at that moment was occupied by Bill, a 20-year-old boy, 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 140 pounds, Andrew did not hesitate to sweep him off
"Hey flea, leave the bench immediately or I'll have to squash you like a bug."
Terrified Bill immediately got up from the bench " Sorry Andrew I didn't mean to disturb you."
"That's right midget, go play with your dolls, the gym is not for you hahaha"
Despite the humiliation he had just received Bill had to leave, there was nothing he could do against the giant Andrew, he barely reached his chest.

Andrew loaded 400 total pounds and began performing his bench press; after the first two sets came Annie.


Annie was a 6-foot amazon who loved Andrew and his muscles. "Hey big guy, you're getting busy with that bench." "Hi Annie, have you come to watch the biggest guy in the gym?"
"the biggest man for the biggest woman" and gave him a kiss, Andrew patted her ass "Tonight we could meet at my house so you can worship your Greek god." Annie bit her lip excitedly "Of course my Greek god hehehe" She gave him a kiss and went back to her workout.

Annie really loved Andrew, he was a colossus and his big 12-inch cock filled her profusely, they often fucked after training, it was not easy for her to find men bigger than her, most were intimidated by his height and muscular physique, at the same time she despised insignificant little men.

Andrew resumed his workout foretasting the evening with Annie, after the bench press he continued with 3 more chest exrcizes and completed his workout with shoulders and triceps.

After finishing his workout he was about to go change when he saw a middle-aged woman intent on doing squats, the lady in question was Tara, a 49 year old MILF with two big melons and a juicy ass, she had been training for a short time and didn't lift much weight, that's why Andrew put her in the bug category along with Bill, Andrew left laughing, thinking how much they were people are insignificant compared to him.


After changing his clothes he returned home and began his lunch of rice and chicken, after having satisfied himself he returned to the gym to start his work as a personal trainer.

Once he finished the personals and when the gym closed he headed home, he always had rice and chicken for dinner and waited for Annie, while he waited for his lover, Andrew began to feel numb and weak but he didn't pay too much attention to it, after a few minutes the bell rang Andrew went to open the door and found Annie looking beautiful as always, she was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off her sculpted abdomen, denim shorts that showed part of her ass and sandals that showed off her beautiful toes.


"Hey beautiful I've been waiting for you" "Hi Andrew, I couldn't wait to get to my beautiful Greek god"

After closing the door Andrew took Annie and took her to the bedroom, once naked they began to kiss and Annie was pushed down by Andrew "Come on little slut, lacquer the beautiful tower of your god" Annie didn't have to repeat it twice times and began sucking Andrew's enormous shaft, or at least tried to suck given the enormity of his cock.
From his perspective the colossal Andrew enjoyed Annie's blowjob, subduing her every time made him rock hard, made him feel even bigger and more powerful, he was everything and the others were nothing, he was in charge of everything and everyone, he was God.
After a few minutes Andrew decided it was time to destroy Annie, he took her and opened her legs
"Andrew don't exaggerate like last time, you might hurt me"
"You can only speak when I tell you little one" having said this he took his huge cock and forcefully stuck it inside Annie's wet pussy, she began to moan thinking about how thick Andrew's cock was, after 30 minutes Andrew poured his cum on Annie and got into bed. Annie was disappointed because she knew that this meant she had to get dressed and leave because Andrew needed to rest for training the next day. After leaving the house she thought about how much Andrew was exploiting her and how addicted she was to his big cock
"That asshole deserves a good lesson, unfortunately there's no one big enough to worry him…"


Little did Annie know that fate had a very specific plan for Andrew and his ego.
The next day Andrew woke up feeling the strange tingling from the previous day and similarly didn't pay too much attention to it, so after having breakfast he got dressed and went to the gym.
As soon as he entered the weight room the tingling intensified and he fainted, after recovering he looked around and seeing nothing he began to make his way through the darkness, once he got out of that tangle he had the terrible revelation, he had shrunk and that enormous tangle was her clothes.
Andrew couldn't believe his eyes, everything was huge the bench in front of him was over 100 feet tall

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!! IT MUST BE A NIGHTMARE" before he realized that everything that had happened was true he felt a tremendous earthquake, 1 .... 2 .... 3 .... 4
Then two gigantic fitness shoes appeared in front of him that he knew very well, it was Annie!
He would have recognized those shoes anywhere, in fact the woman was so huge that little Andrew couldn't see beyond her gigantic legs
Annie for her part had just arrived at the gym and she saw some extra large clothes on the floor and worried she went to check, once she got closer she saw a tiny dot moving near the pile
"ANNIE IT'S ME ANDREW, I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I'VE SHRINKED, HELP ME!"
The giantess approached the trembling dot, not understanding what it was
"HEY LITTLE ONE, ARE YOU AN INSECT BY ANY CASE?" she reached out and took the dot and brought it closer to her face, recognizing the man she was familiar with
"ANDREW!?" the giantess's powerful tone stunned the little man
"Annie I'm Andrew help me please"
"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, YOU'RE TINY, YOU'RE SMALLER THAN AN ANT," with that she looked around her and after making sure no one had seen her she took her clothes and went back to the changing room.

Once she arrived she placed Andrew on a bench and looked at him with superiority
From Andrew's point of view she was immense, she must have been a mile taller, her thighs were as thick as two mountains, higher up her camel toe could have swallowed his house and higher still her planetary breasts covered her face grinning.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, UNTIL YESTERDAY YOU WERE ANDREW THE MOUNTAIN CAPABLE OF SCARING ANYONE IN THE GYM AND NOW YOU ARE ANDREW THE INSIGNIFICANT FLEA EHEHEHEHE"
Andrew had to cover his ears, with that the giantess took off her shoe and sock soaked in sweat, she raised her gigantic foot and placed it in front of the insignificant Andrew.

The huge, big toe dwarfed him completely, it was at least twice his height, and the terrible stench didn't take long to arrive, she could even see micro droplets of sweat covering it.
"WELL ANDREW, YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE BIGGEST AND STRONGEST IN THE GYM, BUT YOUR REIGN ENDS NOW, FROM TODAY I AM THE BIGGEST AND THE MOST POWERFUL, WHILE YOU ARE NOTHING"
having said this she put her big toe close to the insignificant Andrew "COME ON, SHOW RIGHT RESPECT TO THE BIGGER", Andrew walked away "never a bad bitch, you're just crazy call a hospital and leave me alone" Annie from her height heard nothing but saw the dot moving away "WELL SINCE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I WILL HAVE TO USE STRONG MANNERS" then raised his gigantic big toe and covered the helpless Andrew
"COME ON FLEA, SHOW DUTY RESPECT TO THE GIANT ANNIE AND GIVE A NICE KISS TO THE IMMENSE TOE, IF YOU DON'T SUBMIT I WILL BE FORCED TO TURN YOU INTO A RED DOT EHEHEHEH"
the microsopic Andrew, dominated by the towering toe, could not do anything but give in and kiss the toe
"WELL, I SEE YOUR BRAIN IS WORKING YOU LITTLE FLEA, KEEP KISSING THE BIG TOE OF YOUR HUGE AND POWERFUL GODDESS"
Andrew couldn't believe what was happening, until the day before he fucked her violently and treated her like her sex toy, while now she had just proclaimed herself as his goddess
"IT'S OK LIKE THIS LICE, FROM TODAY THIS WILL BE YOUR NEW LIFE" having said this he took Andrew and put him in a pocket of his bag and went back to training.

Andrew had the chance to breathe again and let out his tears, for the first time in his life he wasn't the one holding people under his thumb and what's more a gigantic slut was controlling him completely.
Little did Andrew know that this was just the beginning.

Chapter 2 by MpS07

 Annie still couldn't believe how lucky she was to find Andrew, and as she did squats she thought and anticipated what she would do to the little guy when she got home and started getting wet.

Andrew in the bag was in tears, he had gone from being the biggest and most powerful to the smallest and weakest, while he was immersed in these thoughts his world began to move, this meant one thing, Annie was finished and was going home.


Once she got home Annie put her keys on the table and put her bag on the floor, she lived in a small apartment that's why she spent every night of passion at Andrew's house, when she got to the bathroom she began to undress and once naked she looked at herself in the mirror, Annie she felt magnificent, looked at her arms, biceps, big firm breasts, narrow and lean waist, then turned and looked at her beautiful ass and muscular thighs.
After having washed and dressed she headed towards the bag where little Andrew was contained
"LITTLE ANDREW, BIG ANNIE IS COMING EHEEHEHE"
she opened the smaller pocket of the bag and found the trembling dot, "THERE YOU ARE" she said with an evil smile, from her point of view Andrew saw the sky tear apart and the familiar gigantic face appeared
"PLEASE ANNIE LET ME OUT OF HERE" Annie being close she heard Andrew's little voice
"AHAHAHAHA ANDREW, YOUR LITTLE VOICE IS RIDICULOUS, COME HERE LITTLE ONE" she took Andrew between her index finger and thumb, he was even smaller than her phalanges, she brought him close to her big, open eye and saw the tiny muscular man trying to free himself.
"NOW IT'S TIME FOR FUN ANDREW" she stood to her full immense height and headed towards the bedroom.

She entered the room and placed little Andrew on the bedside table and began to undress until she remained in her underwear. Andrew saw the beautiful giantess undress her thick dark hair, her gigantic breasts and her immense ass.
"COME HERE LITTLE ONE, IT'S TIME TO SATISFY YOUR SUPERIOR"
After picking up Andrew she placed him on the bottom of the bed, she lay down and stretched her long legs towards him, Andrew saw two monolithic feet land in front of him, from her perspective they were more than 150 feet
"COME FORWARD AND CLIMB MY FEET MICRO-ANDREW"
Andrew approached and touched the heel, it was slightly rough to the touch and smelled of strawberries, fortunately she had washed it shortly before, he observed the foot in all its size and found a point where he could try to climb it, he approached the small skin protrusion and began to climb, after a few minutes he reached the plant, here the skin was softer and he risked falling several times.

After several minutes he reached his toes and completed the climb, while he was trying to catch his breath his big toe and second toe closed around him
“AHAHAHAHA MY TOES COMPLETELY DWARF YOU, MY STRAIGHT BIG TOE IS 5 TIMES TALLER THAN YOU”
Andrew was suffocating between his toes, here the smell was no longer so good and sweat began to flow down him
"YOU DID GOOD LITTLE MICROBE, NOW IS THE TIME FOR REAL FUN..."
with anora the little guy between her toes she took off her bra and threw it on the floor then brought her foot closer and picked up andrew
"YOU ALWAYS LIKED MY MELONS, COME AND LOOK AT THEM CLOSELY" saying this she released her grip on the left breast and Andrew fell exactly on the nipple, that nipple that he once squeezed between his fingers was now as big as him and his areola was it extended for quite some space
"GO MICRO-ANDREW, START TEACHING ME" Annie thundered
Andrew was frightened and began to massage the nipple which began to grow until it exceeded it and doubled in height.
He had never felt so small, now even one nipple dominated him completely
"YES....CONTINUE LIKE THIS..." Annie said and moved her right hand inside her panties and began to stimulate herself
Andrew didn't like where this was going "Annie please stop I'm tired, how about we stop and call a doctor?" the giantess ignored him and continued touching herself, so Andrew stopped massaging her nipple and tried to get off the tit
"HEY FLEA WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING? AND HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY THE ALMIGHTY ANNIE" the giantess was now out of her mind, so she took Andrew and pulled him close to her panties, letting him fall near the hem
"GOOD MICROBE, RAISE THE ELASTIC OF MY TONG AND LICK MY PUSSY" Andrew, still terrified, tried to raise the elastic with all his strength, but was unable to do so. The man could deadlift 1000 pounds but he couldn't move mere panties.
"REMEMBER WHEN WE FUCKED AND YOU REFUSED TO LICK IT? NOT ONLY NOW WILL YOU HAVE TO LICK IT BUT YOU WILL RISK DROWNING IN MY JUICES EHEHEHEH.... WAIT, YOU'RE NOT IN YET?" before the big Annie unleashed her wrath she saw little Andrew trying to move the elastic of her thong, but failing.
"AHAHAHAH HOW DID YOU FALL DOWN ANDREW, YOU'RE NOT EVEN ABLE TO LIFT UP ANY PANTIES ANYMORE, PATHETIC...."
"LET BIG ANNIE GIVE YOU A HAND"
the giantess brought her hand closer and with a single finger lifted her panties, so Andrew could see her gigantic shaved pussy.


"COME ON LITTLE BUGS GET CLOSER TO MY BIG PUSSY" then with her other hand she pushed the little defenseless speck which fell through the panties into the gigantic pussy
"I CAN'T RESIST, IT'S TOO HOT IN HERE" Andrew recovered and found himself in front of Annie's labia, so he approached her and began to massage them
"WE ARE NO FLEA, I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING, I'LL HAVE TO DO IT ALONE..."
Andrew heard Annie's powerful voice and saw his gigantic finger coming, overwhelming him and entering her enormous vagina.
Here the temperature rose further and the juices soaked him completely.
"BE USEFUL AND LICK MY CLIT" then left tiny Andrew over the clit which was a little bigger than him
Andrew's pride was increasingly wounded and he repeatedly hit his clit, this time making himself heard by the giantess "WELL, LITTLE MAN, KEEP IT UP"
he didn't have to be told twice and continued to hit the ball with kicks, punches and bites
"AH YES...CONTINUE LIKE THIS... YES....YES LIKE THIS" the giantess' moans became louder and louder and her already wet pussy became soaked, just before she drowned Annie she reached her climax with a loud moan.

Little Andrew was expelled from the pussy and landed on the surface of the panties, while Annie caught her breath "EHHH..... EHHH ......GOOOOD JOB FLEA.... YOU HAVE MADE YOURSELF USEFUL" having said this she widened the thong and let Andrew and his fluids out the right side of the panties and got into a sitting position with his legs spread creating a wall around Andrew.
The little man caught his breath and wiped the vaginal fluids from his face, having done this he looked up and saw the immense Annie looking at him with a look of superiority.

"WELL MICROBE, NOW THAT YOU HAVE RECOVERED, BOW BEFORE YOUR GODDESS ANNIE AND SWEAR TO ME ABSOLUTE FIDELITY" Andrew exhausted did not have the strength to argue, so he bowed in front of her enormous pussy covered by panties "I swear loyalty to you goddess Annie, I will be the your faithful slave
"WELL LITTLE FLEA, I SEE YOU ARE LEARNING YOUR NEW PLACE IN THE WORLD" with that she got up from the bed in the enormity of him took little Andrew between her fingers and placed him on the bedside table as he left the room.
Andrew felt deeply humiliated, too tired to think about what had happened, he collapsed and fell asleep.

Chapter 3 by MpS07

Andrea's sleep had been tumultuous, he woke up with a start and looking around he began to remember everything that had happened the day before, all the humiliations to which Annie had subjected him.

He stood up and approached the edge of the bedside table on which it had been placed, looking down he realized that from his point to the floor there were at least 300 feet (in reality the bedside table was only 2 feet high), if he could hope for the escape, that immense height immediately discouraged him.

As she looked around Andrea felt the earthquake that announced Annie's entrance on the scene, the bedroom door opened and the giantess appeared, once she laid her gaze on the little man her smile widened.

“MY SLAVE FINALLY WOKE UP” she bent down on her knees and brought her face closer to the little man “DID HE SLEEP WELL?” taken by anger at the question Andrea replied without thinking "I'm sure I slept well, yesterday you almost killed me with your games" once he said this he immediately regretted the tone used, "MH MH WE'RE NOT THERE MICRO ANDREW, HOW DO YOU DID I SAY YOU HAD TO TALK TO ME YESTERDAY?” Andrew hesitated for a moment “WELL” two gigantic fingers picked him up at the speed of light and threw him onto the floor in front of two gigantic buildings which were Annie's bare feet.

Andrew looked up into the sky and didn't want to accept having to humiliate himself again in front of this crazy woman, Annie raised her big toe and threw it over the ant, Andrew was completely covered and helpless in front of that wall of stinky flesh, after a few seconds he began begging Annie to release him, “YOU DON'T DECIDE WHEN YOU WILL BE FREED LITTLE ANDREW, YOU NO LONGER HAVE ANY DECISION POWER IN YOUR LIFE”

“please Annie cough..cough.. I can't breathe” “YOU WILL BE RELEASED WHEN YOU ADDRESS ME IN THE CORRECT WAY” Andrew swallowed his pride and shouted “Please Goddess Annie release me from your big toe” hearing that little voice the giantess crushed the microbe a little more and then let him go “WELL SLAVE, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO REMIND YOU OF YOUR PLACE ANYMORE” “NOW LET'S GO EAT, YOU MUST BE HUNGRY” then took Andrew between the big toe and the second toe and went down to the floor below, the little bodybuilder could smell the awful stench of dirty toes and the wetness of sweat, before he vomited he was freed and realized he was under the kitchen table “DON'T YOU DARE MOVE OR I'LL CRUSH YOU LIKE A BUGS” Andrew hadn't the strength to breathe let alone escape, so he sat on the ground hoping that his goddess would leave him something to eat.

Annie returned to the table with a plate of protein pancakes with peanut butter and a cookie, since you did well you deserved breakfast, so she broke the cookie into many little pieces and dropped one of them on the floor next to Andrew, who foaming at the mouth said "thank you de.." BOOM, the gigantic sweaty toes landed on the piece of biscuit shattering it into very small pieces and after doing this he picked up what was left between the big toe and the second toe making it a mush full of sweat , Andrew was horrified by the revolting spectacle he had just witnessed “COME ON SLAVE, THE DOODLE IS READY EHEHEHEHE” Andrew couldn't stoop that low, not even a man like him deserved such humiliation, so he remained still, Annie seeing that her slave she didn't move, she reminded him of his position "LITTLE INSECT, IF YOU DON'T EAT THE PRECIOUS MEAL PREPARED BY YOUR GODDESS YOU WILL RISK A PAINFUL PUNISHMENT" at the word punishment Annie's smile widened and Andrew, overcome with fear, approached the revolting pulp, took a piece and just by smelling it he risked vomiting, before eating it he looked up once again and met Annie's eager face, realizing that there was no escape he put the mush in his mouth and swallowed, the taste was disgusting, it was very salty and muddy because of the sweat, although his eyes were full of tears Andrew approached the space between his toes and continued eating, from above he felt the approval of the goddess “GOOD LITTLE MAN, KEEP EATING THE CRAP BETWEEN MY TOES FEET” Annie was getting excited, humiliating Andrew like this was taking her to new levels of pleasure, so she spread her legs slightly and slipped a hand into her panties underneath her leggings to massage her pussy.

After teasing herself she finished her breakfast and saw that down below his slave had completely cleaned her toes

“GOOD SLAVE, SINCE YOU BEHAVED SO WELL THIS MORNING, WILL YOU COME WITH ME TO THE GYM, ARE YOU HAPPY?” Andrew decided that it was better to answer so as not to make her angry "yes goddess", "GOOD SLAVE" so he took him between his fingers and said to him, my leggings don't have pockets so I thought about putting you in my sock but then I came a better idea in mind,as she said this she spread her leggings and panties showing her huge shaved crotch “no goddess please, I will die in there” Andrew continued to plead but in a loud laugh Annie let go and the microbe fell exactly on the right lip of her pussy “ BEHAVE YOURSELF AND SATISFY YOUR GODDESS” having said this he left the elastic and Andrew found himself crushed against his lip.

Afterwards she Annie finished getting ready and headed to the gym, today she was supposed to train her legs.

 Once she got to the gym she began to warm up with squats and every time she went down she felt the dot pressing against her panties, from Andrea's point of view she felt like her body was in danger of exploding due to the pressure, she had to do something to avoid of being crushed, then he began to roll, moving to the right side hem to get out of the panties "the damned girl really had to train her legs today".

Having reached the elastic band, there had to be the right moment in which a movement from Annie would raise it "FIVE.... AND….SIIIX….UHHHH….I'M DONE WITH THE SQUAT” and she put down the barbell, then picked up her things and positioned herself on the leg extension and continued her workout.

This was Andrew's chance, in fact for each repetition the elastic loosened slightly and created a small opening for the man "ok it's time" he said diving and ending up crushed against the thigh "yes fuck! Now I have to roll all over my leg hoping the bitch doesn't hear me."

Andrew went down little by little as Annie's sets went by until he reached her ankle, "sorry, can we take turns?" she heard Andrew from above, that was Tara! The milf from the gym, she would definitely help him, so as he was about to get out of the leggings, a very strong pressure pulled him down, crushing him on Annie's ankle "no, there's too much difference in load between us, go do something else" leaving the head from the garment Andrew understood that the exercise in question was the leg press "I only have two sets I won't waste much time" "I said no" Annie replied grinning.

Tara walked away disappointed "That bitch is the same as Andrew, she thinks she can rule the gym thanks to her size"

once the leg press was over Annie rubbed her pussy thinking about her prisoner and started heading to the bathroom, “fuck, I don't want to end up licking her feet like last time, I have to jump” and threw herself onto the floor from several feet in the air (to him) “perfect now I just have to ask someone for help..”BOOM…..BOOM...BOOOOM the little man hadn't calculated that at his height he wouldn't have been able to attract the attention of any of those giants, moreover he had to dodge the gigantic feet of each of them “I have to find shelter before I end up crushed!” and a gigantic shoe landed right in front of him, overcome by fear he decided to cling to it to avoid being still on the floor.

“Here we are, little slave, it's time for a little adoration” said Annie, looking in her panties. “But where have you ended up, won't you try to hide from me?” after a few seconds she realized that Andrew had run away, so she returned to the room to inspect the floor, while Andrew had climbed the shoe he saw the giantess return, so without thinking twice he threw himself inside the shoe.

The stench inside the shoe was almost unbearable, but Andrew knew he had to resist, after an indefinite amount of time Andrew woke up inside the upside down shoe and went outside, he was in a boy's bedroom judging by the colors, he therefore wasted no time and walked towards a gigantic desk, thanks to the wire connected to the lamp he reached the top of the desk and there he waited for the giant's arrival.

It wasn't long before he began to hear bangs, the door flew open and a gigantic, skinny boy entered the room and approached the desk,

Andrew couldn't believe his eyes, the colossal giant in front of him was Bill.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13579