- Text Size +

Hi everyone, this is my first story, sorry if English isn't perfect but it's not my first language.

I hope you enjoy this first chapter, enjoy reading

 The week has just started and that means going to the gym, or at least that was what it meant for andrew. Andrew is a 6-foot-8-inch-tall, 300-pound bodybuilder who has been training for 15 years and at age 29 and is still obsessed with size and muscle growth. Obviously to get to such a weight he had to use steroids, and just these worsened his already tough character.

After eating breakfast he headed to his gym where he works as a personal trainer, arrived at the gym everyone looked at him, in fact he was a walking mountain of muscle, put his stuff down in his locker and started working out.

After finishing his warm-up he heads to the bench to do some bench press, which at that moment was occupied by Bill, a 20-year-old boy, 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 140 pounds, Andrew did not hesitate to sweep him off
"Hey flea, leave the bench immediately or I'll have to squash you like a bug."
Terrified Bill immediately got up from the bench " Sorry Andrew I didn't mean to disturb you."
"That's right midget, go play with your dolls, the gym is not for you hahaha"
Despite the humiliation he had just received Bill had to leave, there was nothing he could do against the giant Andrew, he barely reached his chest.

Andrew loaded 400 total pounds and began performing his bench press; after the first two sets came Annie.


Annie was a 6-foot amazon who loved Andrew and his muscles. "Hey big guy, you're getting busy with that bench." "Hi Annie, have you come to watch the biggest guy in the gym?"
"the biggest man for the biggest woman" and gave him a kiss, Andrew patted her ass "Tonight we could meet at my house so you can worship your Greek god." Annie bit her lip excitedly "Of course my Greek god hehehe" She gave him a kiss and went back to her workout.

Annie really loved Andrew, he was a colossus and his big 12-inch cock filled her profusely, they often fucked after training, it was not easy for her to find men bigger than her, most were intimidated by his height and muscular physique, at the same time she despised insignificant little men.

Andrew resumed his workout foretasting the evening with Annie, after the bench press he continued with 3 more chest exrcizes and completed his workout with shoulders and triceps.

After finishing his workout he was about to go change when he saw a middle-aged woman intent on doing squats, the lady in question was Tara, a 49 year old MILF with two big melons and a juicy ass, she had been training for a short time and didn't lift much weight, that's why Andrew put her in the bug category along with Bill, Andrew left laughing, thinking how much they were people are insignificant compared to him.


After changing his clothes he returned home and began his lunch of rice and chicken, after having satisfied himself he returned to the gym to start his work as a personal trainer.

Once he finished the personals and when the gym closed he headed home, he always had rice and chicken for dinner and waited for Annie, while he waited for his lover, Andrew began to feel numb and weak but he didn't pay too much attention to it, after a few minutes the bell rang Andrew went to open the door and found Annie looking beautiful as always, she was wearing a tight t-shirt that showed off her sculpted abdomen, denim shorts that showed part of her ass and sandals that showed off her beautiful toes.


"Hey beautiful I've been waiting for you" "Hi Andrew, I couldn't wait to get to my beautiful Greek god"

After closing the door Andrew took Annie and took her to the bedroom, once naked they began to kiss and Annie was pushed down by Andrew "Come on little slut, lacquer the beautiful tower of your god" Annie didn't have to repeat it twice times and began sucking Andrew's enormous shaft, or at least tried to suck given the enormity of his cock.
From his perspective the colossal Andrew enjoyed Annie's blowjob, subduing her every time made him rock hard, made him feel even bigger and more powerful, he was everything and the others were nothing, he was in charge of everything and everyone, he was God.
After a few minutes Andrew decided it was time to destroy Annie, he took her and opened her legs
"Andrew don't exaggerate like last time, you might hurt me"
"You can only speak when I tell you little one" having said this he took his huge cock and forcefully stuck it inside Annie's wet pussy, she began to moan thinking about how thick Andrew's cock was, after 30 minutes Andrew poured his cum on Annie and got into bed. Annie was disappointed because she knew that this meant she had to get dressed and leave because Andrew needed to rest for training the next day. After leaving the house she thought about how much Andrew was exploiting her and how addicted she was to his big cock
"That asshole deserves a good lesson, unfortunately there's no one big enough to worry him…"


Little did Annie know that fate had a very specific plan for Andrew and his ego.
The next day Andrew woke up feeling the strange tingling from the previous day and similarly didn't pay too much attention to it, so after having breakfast he got dressed and went to the gym.
As soon as he entered the weight room the tingling intensified and he fainted, after recovering he looked around and seeing nothing he began to make his way through the darkness, once he got out of that tangle he had the terrible revelation, he had shrunk and that enormous tangle was her clothes.
Andrew couldn't believe his eyes, everything was huge the bench in front of him was over 100 feet tall

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!! IT MUST BE A NIGHTMARE" before he realized that everything that had happened was true he felt a tremendous earthquake, 1 .... 2 .... 3 .... 4
Then two gigantic fitness shoes appeared in front of him that he knew very well, it was Annie!
He would have recognized those shoes anywhere, in fact the woman was so huge that little Andrew couldn't see beyond her gigantic legs
Annie for her part had just arrived at the gym and she saw some extra large clothes on the floor and worried she went to check, once she got closer she saw a tiny dot moving near the pile
"ANNIE IT'S ME ANDREW, I DON'T KNOW HOW BUT I'VE SHRINKED, HELP ME!"
The giantess approached the trembling dot, not understanding what it was
"HEY LITTLE ONE, ARE YOU AN INSECT BY ANY CASE?" she reached out and took the dot and brought it closer to her face, recognizing the man she was familiar with
"ANDREW!?" the giantess's powerful tone stunned the little man
"Annie I'm Andrew help me please"
"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, YOU'RE TINY, YOU'RE SMALLER THAN AN ANT," with that she looked around her and after making sure no one had seen her she took her clothes and went back to the changing room.

Once she arrived she placed Andrew on a bench and looked at him with superiority
From Andrew's point of view she was immense, she must have been a mile taller, her thighs were as thick as two mountains, higher up her camel toe could have swallowed his house and higher still her planetary breasts covered her face grinning.
"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, UNTIL YESTERDAY YOU WERE ANDREW THE MOUNTAIN CAPABLE OF SCARING ANYONE IN THE GYM AND NOW YOU ARE ANDREW THE INSIGNIFICANT FLEA EHEHEHEHE"
Andrew had to cover his ears, with that the giantess took off her shoe and sock soaked in sweat, she raised her gigantic foot and placed it in front of the insignificant Andrew.

The huge, big toe dwarfed him completely, it was at least twice his height, and the terrible stench didn't take long to arrive, she could even see micro droplets of sweat covering it.
"WELL ANDREW, YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE BIGGEST AND STRONGEST IN THE GYM, BUT YOUR REIGN ENDS NOW, FROM TODAY I AM THE BIGGEST AND THE MOST POWERFUL, WHILE YOU ARE NOTHING"
having said this she put her big toe close to the insignificant Andrew "COME ON, SHOW RIGHT RESPECT TO THE BIGGER", Andrew walked away "never a bad bitch, you're just crazy call a hospital and leave me alone" Annie from her height heard nothing but saw the dot moving away "WELL SINCE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I WILL HAVE TO USE STRONG MANNERS" then raised his gigantic big toe and covered the helpless Andrew
"COME ON FLEA, SHOW DUTY RESPECT TO THE GIANT ANNIE AND GIVE A NICE KISS TO THE IMMENSE TOE, IF YOU DON'T SUBMIT I WILL BE FORCED TO TURN YOU INTO A RED DOT EHEHEHEH"
the microsopic Andrew, dominated by the towering toe, could not do anything but give in and kiss the toe
"WELL, I SEE YOUR BRAIN IS WORKING YOU LITTLE FLEA, KEEP KISSING THE BIG TOE OF YOUR HUGE AND POWERFUL GODDESS"
Andrew couldn't believe what was happening, until the day before he fucked her violently and treated her like her sex toy, while now she had just proclaimed herself as his goddess
"IT'S OK LIKE THIS LICE, FROM TODAY THIS WILL BE YOUR NEW LIFE" having said this he took Andrew and put him in a pocket of his bag and went back to training.

Andrew had the chance to breathe again and let out his tears, for the first time in his life he wasn't the one holding people under his thumb and what's more a gigantic slut was controlling him completely.
Little did Andrew know that this was just the beginning.