Forced Eviction by Cirilla, DyingSanity
Summary:


When an uninvited guest invades a tiny-living complex, mayhem ensues for the tiny residents trapped inside. 


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, BBW, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 7846 Read: 19947 Published: November 25 2023 Updated: December 04 2023
Story Notes:



1. Chapter 1 by Cirilla

2. Chapter 2 by Cirilla

3. Chapter 3 by Cirilla

Chapter 1 by Cirilla
Forced Eviction

by Cirilla



Danielle idly sat in the usual spot for her grocery delivery, a precipice overlooking the entryway to her very large apartment. Well, it was a normal-sized apartment, but Danielle happened to be a mere one inch tall. She sat on a balcony at around average human chest height that made frequent grocery deliveries more convenient for people both small and large. It rested over a vast expanse of ceramic with thick valleys of grout separating the tiles. 

In the distance, Danielle’s partner, Carla, was making the long journey out to the delivery location. Danielle’s eyes focused on the rows of emergency switch locations lining either side of the immense hallways. Several doors lined the corridor, each branching off into vast bedrooms housing tiny residents just like Carla. She was just now passing one emergency switch with the next a decent distance away. 

Her girlfriend was far enough away that she figured she could hide the package with her birthday present. The faint sound of metal scraping on metal caught Danielle’s attention, and she turned her head to see the deadbolt of the main door flip on its side. It was accompanied by the deep thud of the metal bolt slamming back into its socket, a sound that made the tiny woman’s stomach flutter every time she heard it. 

Metal grinded against metal as the outer knob was turned, and the door cracked open gently before swinging forward. A great gust of wind from the door blew Dannielle’s blonde hair gently. In the wide door frame, a woman who was not Amber, the usual delivery carrier, came into the building. 

She had a red sticker on the upper part of her long, black shirt that read “Hello, I’m” with “Stacy” poorly scribbled underneath. A short, thin skirt adorned her large waist, and the front of the shirt barely covered her bulging stomach. The shirt also barely covered her immense breasts which heaved up and down with every footstep. Even with the restraint of the bra, her boobs bounced and jiggled with terrible force.
Stacy’s jet black hair swirled over her shoulders as she turned her head to look at Danielle. In the giant woman’s fingers, Amber dangled by her foot. She weakly swung her arms to hit the fingers that held her with no success. The headlight-stricken doe momentarily fumbled when the large woman quickly approached, the watchful gaze of her emotionless eyes never leaving its target. Danielle sprinted to the other side of the large balcony toward the upper emergency switch. It sat near the emergency ladder to the floor, which was an incredibly tall climb. 

The loudening thuds of Stacy’s feet abruptly stopped as the giantess had arrived at the delivery balcony. Her eyes had not left the tiny woman’s sprinting body for an instant, and she quickly lifted her hand up above her face while Amber began to scream.

“N–NO, PLEASE! PLEASE!!” Amber begged as she hovered above Stacy’s open mouth. “I’LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING, PLEASE! HELP! My God, DON’T EAT ME!” the tiny woman screamed down into the widening maw, strings of hot spit stretching taut. Stacy continued as if nothing had happened, her tongue fully extended to accept its meal. “NOOOOOOOOO! AHHH—” Amber’s scream was cut off by her body falling below the moistened lips. Almost as soon she landed with a splat, the tongue retracted and raced back inside its dark cave. A quick, but audible, gulp followed. 

Danielle slammed against the wall as she grabbed the handle for the switch. It took all of her strength to push it up, but her legs were lifted from under her before she could push it over. Suddenly, the tiny woman’s body was yanked backward at eye-watering speed. Both of her arms immediately broke out of their shoulder sockets with a meaty crunch as her grip was torn away. They limply swung above her as Danielle soared toward Stacy’s face. Within a second, the tiny woman traveled nearly a football field to loosely rest directly in front of her captor’s smiling face.

The giantess looked as if she was about to say something, but the shrill sounds of the tiny in agony from her broken arms stopped her. Danielle, moaning in pain, caught herself looking down the hallway to see her girlfriend Carla already sprinting in the direction of the nearest emergency switch. It was too late, and Stacy’s eyes launched in the direction where Danielle was looking. An awful feeling crept into her stomach at the thought of sentencing her girlfriend with a look goodbye. 

Danielle was ripped through the air with incredible force down the hallway. Stacy moved quickly and quietly down the hall while she hunted Carla. The tiny girl was fast, but not fast enough to outrun a giant. Stacy easily plucked her from the floor, far away from any emergency switches, and carried them back to the entryway with quiet footsteps on the carpet. The giantess grinned down at her closed hand as she closed the door gently, Carla beating her fists against the giant woman’s hand. 

“I didn’t expect there to be so many of you,” Stacy whispered from above and bit her glossy, black lip. “I really hope there are more of you,” The giantess flashed a pair of sharp teeth, her expanding dimples carving into the depths of her skin. Her immense eyes flicked between Danielle and Carla, each in one of her hands. “...because you guys aren’t very filling,” Stacy finished with a sick grin, her warm, foul breath drifting around the two small girls in her hands. 

The giant woman brought Danielle to her face but stopped. Stacy held her near to give her a view of what she was about to do to the other girl. While Carla screamed and beat against the hand moving upward, Danielle whimpered while her arms hung below. As soon as she saw Stacy positioning her girlfriend near her mouth, her screams became much more alive as she screamed at the top of her lungs, her broken arms swinging from the motion of her frantic struggles. 

Carla’s arms swung wildly for anything to grab onto as Stacy pinched the small girl around the stomach and held her in front of her plump lips. Danielle could do naught but watch with tears in her eyes and a sick feeling in her stomach while her girlfriend fought against the giantess’s lower lip. Stacy opened her jaw and moved Carla inward, the tiny girl crying out as the outside world began to disappear for her. The huge mouth completely took up her vision, Stacy’s slick tongue receding into the darkness. Danielle lunged forward as the hand moved her closer to Carla.

“Carla!” Danielle yelled out. “Please, stop this!” she screamed upward, but their captor paid no mind. Suddenly, Stacy’s jaw slammed shut with an incredible CLACK with Carla’s arm caught between two teeth at her bicep, the awful sound of her bone crunching. Screams of agony erupted from the poor girl, and her body contorted from the sudden pain. Stacy’s evil lips slowly stretched into a smile, and the slimy sounds of saliva separating from her cheeks echoed out. The tiny victim beat against the white tooth and desperately tried to pull her arm away, but it was futile. The giantess bit down into Carla’s broken arm with a squelch and pulled away while holding the tiny girl in place. 

A red mist sprayed out from the arm and flecked Stacy’s tooth as the meat stretched and ripped away. Loose strips of flesh swung from Carla’s fresh stub, blood gushing out of the exposed wound. In the background, Stacy sucked the arm into her mouth and chewed slowly, faint cracks sounding off. Danielle wailed at the sorry sight and called out for her lover, but Carla was far too busy writhing in agony from her lost arm. After a soft gulp, Stacy’s lips opened and raced toward them while she moved Carla toward her mouth. 

The tiny girl begged and looked for any way out, but the immense fingers made sure that the open maw was her destination.  Although Carla kicked her legs frantically, the lips and sharp teeth closed around her. Stacy bit through both of her thighs with two, loud pops, the immovable teeth severing her legs instantly. Blood sprayed up from above Carla, and the giantess removed the partially-eaten girl to lick her spattered tooth and pull the loose legs in with her wet tongue. Just as before, several cracks and squishes followed while Stacy slowly chewed her next bite. After swallowing, she came back for more. 

“NO, NOOOO! DON’T DO THIS!” Carla bellowed through the debilitating pain as she was maneuvered to the waiting mouth once again. Thick, red liquid poured out from her fresh wounds, falling thousands of feet to the ground. “PLEASE! PLEEEEAAAASE!!” she screamed and tried to protect herself with her remaining arm as the sharp teeth advanced again. “HELP MEEEEE!” Carla cried, Stacy’s jaw quickly closing. The giantess bit into the small girl’s lower abdomen, and her screams became inhuman and unintelligible. As Stacy pulled the girl away from her teeth, several organs loosely hung from the opening. Her intestines, still attached to the lower half, pulled and stretched until they snapped from the tension. 

Without any warning, Stacy opened her mouth and placed Carla between her top and bottom canine. Then, she positioned Danielle closer to Carla. With gentle pressure, the teeth held the tiny girl’s head firmly in place. Her teary, red eyes darted all over, and she begged for mercy with what little time she had left. 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Danielle screamed as she hung upside down. The canines closed slightly, the pressure causing Carla to scream with renewed vigor, her only limb trying to fight against the teeth. Stacy increased the pressure, and the tiny girl’s skull fractured with a crack. Shrills screams turned into pained gurgles as Carla’s head caved in from the sharp pressure. Her red eyes bulged and burst from their misshapen sockets and they dangled from connected sinew. Small, red rivers streamed out from the unnatural openings in her skull and dripped down the bottom canine. Stacy bit the head with full pressure, and it popped like a grape. Red mist, splatter, skull fragments, and brain matter sprayed outward, and only a thin layer of red and pink remained between the tips of the canines. 

Danielle sobbed, the tears rolling off her forehead. Stacy’s huge, slick tongue collected Carla’s remains from around her reddened teeth and repositioned them between her molars. Whole, red chunks squished into viscera as the teeth grinded them into a paste.  Loud squelches followed pops while Stacy’s terrifying mouth readied its small meal. After swallowing the girl’s remains, the giantess redirected her attention to Danielle. 

“Oh– Oh God,” Danielle choked out through gasps as the huge lips parted in front of her. Her screams became much louder when the large fingers lifted her above the murderer’s satisfied face. 

 “You should really be thanking me,” the cruel giantess flashed a smile, tiny red specks of blood and meat stuck between her teeth. “After all, I’m giving you two more time together,” Stacy laughed and opened her mouth wide, the terrified girl dangling above the warm opening. Her slimy tongue emerged and pushed outward, fully extended to accept another little person.”

“N– No! WAIT! NOO– aaaaAAAAHHHHH!” the tiny woman yelled as Stacy dropped her onto her waiting tongue. Her weak body collided with the muscle with a moist splat, and her limp arms kept her from getting up. Danielle rolled around and kicked her legs frantically, but the huge movement of the tongue retracting back into Stacy’s mouth caused her to lose her balance. The light went away as the tiny girl passed the giantess’s lips, and darkness descended from the mouth closing.  

Strings of thick saliva stretched all over the inside of the mouth, clinging to the tongue and teeth. Danielle retched and cried as small, soft chunks of meat touched her body. Dim light flickered through the gaps between Stacy’s teeth, and the last thing the tiny woman saw was the tongue moving her to the back of the cavern. “DON’T EAT MEEEeeeeee–” the tiny was cut off by a loud gulp, her feet disappearing into the depths of Stacy’s undulating throat. Small, muffled screams traveled the length of the trachea before descending deeper into the giantess.

Stacy coyly smiled as she looked around the quiet room. Her soulless eyes studied the emergency switch on the balcony above the entryway, and her eyebrows raised. A red wire ran from the switch into the wall. She reached forward and gently returned the switch to its “OFF” position with her pointer finger. Looking down the hallway, she saw red wires running along the baseboards all the way to the end. Stacy listened carefully as she crept down the hallway surveying each of the four doors. Every door had a very small, 1.5 inch cutout that resembled a much smaller door at the bottom right. The red wires ended at the end of the hallway with the fourth door. 

After taking a look around, Stacy quietly walked back to the entryway and into the kitchen. The counters were empty, and everything was as clean as it would be in a new apartment. As soon as she spotted the electrical panel across from the black fridge, her fingers deftly squeezed the latch and opened the thin, metal door. Her pointer finger traced the unorganized list of names until it stopped on the line “Entryway,” and she flipped the corresponding breaker. Stacy peered around the corner to find the entryway in darkness. After clicking the panel’s door back in place, the intruder made her way to the hallway. 

Her hand slowly wrapped around the knob of the first door, but a small creak caught her attention. Stacy turned her head to see a small man standing still and watching her from the tiny door at the end of the hallway. After a moment of their eyes meeting, the tiny man launched forward and sprinted toward the nearest emergency switch right outside his door. The giantess turned around to face him, a curious look on her face, and took a step forward. 

The out-of-breath tiny flung himself at the switch and pushed it upward with all the strength he could muster. It clicked into place, but nothing else happened. He seemed confused and looked around the still-quiet hallway, Stacy’s imposing figure taking another step toward him. As her immense hand descended upon him, he fell back, cowering with his hands above his face. The hand roughly collected him as he started to scream, his muffled sounds directed into her clenched fist. 

She moved forward and bent down to peer inside the small, open door. Larger than the door frame, her eye hovered in front of the opening to peer inside. Stacy used the sharp nails of her pointer finger and thumb to grab the miniscule knob. She gently pulled, and the door closed with a soft click.


End Notes:

The next chapter will be up soon!


I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/cCC4j2B468 

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com.


Chapter 2 by Cirilla

The tiny man struggled in Stacy’s palm all the way up to her smiling face. She repositioned him to pinch his feet and dangled him above her wide smile, the lights above reflecting off her white teeth. As her mouth slowly opened, the man swung his arms and screamed down into her dark throat. Her hand lowered him slightly, and she bit down, her teeth clacking together. The tiny had to pull his arms away to keep them from being chopped off, and a look of terror spread across his face. With her teeth showing, her lips pulled back into a toothy smile. Miniscule droplets of yellow liquid trickled from his damp pants down his torso and off his forehead. 

The smiling woman’s teeth parted, and her tongue extended to catch the liquid. The yellow dribbles were barely noticeable as they snaked between the round taste buds far below. Once he stopped dripping, she closed her mouth to savor the taste and swallowed it down with gallons of her spit. 

“If you tell me how many of you are hiding in this room, I’ll…” Stacy whispered up to him as he dangled from her fingers. “...I’m feeling generous, so if you tell me, I won’t chew you up into little pieces.” He looked horrified and confused, but relieved, and held up three fingers as soon as possible. His answer seemed to please his captor, and she grinned. “I hope you didn’t count yourself.” His frantic movements and screams returned when her lips opened again. 

“No! Please! I’ll tell you anything you want!” he begged. “I’ll do anything you want!” his voice quickened. Stacy’s large, wet lips parted to reveal the back of her throat over the horizon of her tongue. Without another word, she let go, and he plummeted down into her abyss. His body hit her tongue and rolled to the back of her throat. The tiny man barely had enough time to scream before she closed her mouth and swallowed him alive and whole. Her attention returned to the door her previous meal scurried out from, and she gently turned the door knob. The door opened easily and quietly without a squeak, and Stacy moved inside. 

Two square, white boxes near each other sat in the leftmost corner of the room. They had no tops, but they had windows just as a normal apartment would. Materials for building new houses leaned up against the far wall. As Stacy closed the door, her intestines grumbled. After hearing the noise, the giantess quickly moved toward the boxes and got down on all fours. The vibrations gently shook the boxes as she crawled. 

From within the box beneath her, David watched the giantess collect Lisa, his neighbor’s wife, from her tiny apartment and lift her into the sky. She screamed and flailed as she was lifted, her screams getting quieter as she was whisked away. The giantess looked at Lisa for only a second before tilting her head back, opening her mouth, and dropping the tiny woman inside. A low gurgle from Stacy’s insides vibrated the thin walls around David. He didn’t bother to stick around to see what was next and sprinted to his phone on the dining room table. 

“What was that sound? Is that Lisa?” a woman’s voice asked from across the tiny apartment. 

“Julia!” the frantic man yelled for his wife. “Call 9-1-1 and hide right now! Hide!” David demanded, out of breath. A worried look came over Julia as she watched her husband unlock his phone. 

“What’s wrong?” Julia asked as David pressed two numbers on the screen. Just before he could press another button, a huge thumb fell from the sky and landed on his fragile body, squishing him like an insect. David’s body crumpled instantly, his spine snapping from the incredible weight. All of his organs, flesh, and blood burst from underneath the finger, pink chunks of viscera and red mist flying out from the devastation with a loud squelch. Red specks coated the walls, floor, and Julia who shook violently. Her face contorted, her mouth open and tears welling up in her eyes. When she could manage to make a sound, a guttural moan of agony escaped her throat. 

Stacy twisted her thumb back and forth, grinding the remaining substance into a paste that soaked into the carpet. The gore smeared along the floor as she moved, slick sounds escaping from under the finger. Her large, terrifying eyes peered down into the apartment at the motionless woman, her face filling the entire sky. Julia’s gaze followed the enormous arm all the way up to the monster hovering above her apartment. 

As soon as the thumb lifted from the carpet, taut strips and gore and sinew snapped away from the skin. The bloody finger readjusted, and the massive hand soared out of the open roof. Julia screamed when she saw the giant woman lick and suck the blood and remains from her red thumb. A loud gurgle emanated from the giantess, and she groaned and held her stomach in response. When the noise subsided, Stacy’s eyes locked onto the tiny woman far below. As quickly as the hand went away, the giantess reached down into the house for Julia.

The tiny widow stumbled backward into the wall and narrowly escaped Stacy’s grasp. With tears pouring from her eyes, Julia scrambled through the house and away from the menacing fingers. As the hand snaked its way through the cramped hallways, the tiny woman barely escaped multiple attempts to snatch her away. 

“I don’t like it when my food runs from me,” Stacy whispered, her eyebrows furrowed from annoyance. She watched the tiny dart into the bedroom, slam the door, and rush into the bathroom.  “You think you’re safe in there?” the giant woman asked, her face leaning down. “I bet your man thought he was safe in the living room, but look at him now,” Stacy joked. 

“You know what, I think you should take a look, say your last goodbyes, that kind of thing.” Even though Julia kicked and screamed, the giant woman collected her with ease and lifted her over the walls. Giant fingers briefly dangled her over the messy living room before dropping her into the thick, red viscera on the floor. Stacy poked and prodded the poor woman, rolling her around and roughly pushing her face into her husband’s remains. Julia sobbed uncontrollably, her skin and clothes smeared red. “Okaaaay, now say goodbyyyee,” the giantess said as she lifted the tiny woman up to her face by her leg and nonchalantly dangled the crying woman above her open mouth. 

Strings of saliva connected the top and bottom of the mouth, and her tongue slithered out of its cave to lick the dangling woman from head to toe. Julia screamed for help and tried her best to push away the offending muscle, but it hungrily pressed on. The slick muscle glided over her skin and left behind a shimmering, slimy trail. Rounded taste buds gently contorted her arms and legs as they slid over them. Stacy savored the sweet, metallic flavor before licking her again and again. 

The large lips quickly opened wide, and the cavernous mouth lunged forward. Julia’s hoarse screams increased when the lips wrapped around her. 

“Don’t– mmhhh! N– Don’t eat– me!!” Julia yelped, Stacy’s pointed tongue swirling around her head and face. Suddenly, the light went away as the lips tightened around the small woman’s moist body. Julia’s eyes frantically scanned the darkness of Stacy’s mouth. The giantess sucked on the tiny to collect every last bit of blood, and the pressure inside her mouth changed drastically. Julia’s right eardrum blew immediately, and left was ringing from the shock. Intense pain wracked her head, and she covered her ears with her hands. To her horror, she could no longer hear her own screams with her right ear. 

Just as Stacy was about to completely drop her inside, tremendous gurgling caused her to stop and hold her abdomen. The giantess returned her gaze to the bathroom. Her hand reached down into the living room to collect the red-stained couch and placed it outside the bathroom door. Stacy dropped Julia’s wet body onto the hard bathroom floor, an idea blossoming in her head.

“Hey, you wouldn’t happen to have a bathroom I could borrow, would you?” the giantess asked as she stood. Julia, struggling to stand, looked up to see the horrifying woman rise miles into the sky. Stacy turned away from the apartment, stuck her thumbs under her waistband, and slid her pants and thong all the way down past her gargantuan ass cheeks. The meat bulged out above the tight waistband until the pants fell down to her jiggly thighs. Her butt loomed in the air, two fatty orbs dangling and swaying from her movements. With the pants at her ankles, Stacy’s long legs swung overhead as she kicked them aside. 

“Oh, look, you do have a bathroom,” the cruel giantess grinned down at the small, square room in the center of the apartment. It was the only room that lacked windows. “I hope you have a plunger, this one is gonna be big,” Stacy chuckled, her intestines grumbling louder than ever. As she bent her knees, her ass fell toward the apartment at astonishing speed. It cast a dark shadow over every room in the apartment. Her cheeks parted slowly as she descended, and a disgusting, slimy orifice was revealed by the dim light. Jagged, black hairs covered the darkened area around the hole. The deep wrinkles folded into themselves and back out when the giantess clenched and puckered her asshole. “Don’t mind me, I’ll be quick,” she sighed with relief. 

Julia quickly understood her predicament, her terrified eyes transfixed on the dilating sphincter above, and jumped up. A pained grunt came from the giantess, her anus visibly bulging. Julia quickened her pace and raced toward the door as sticky, gooey pops echoed in the above. Her hands, still slick from saliva, slipped off the door knob. Frustrated, she tried to wipe her hands on her clothes, but they were also covered in thick spit. 

The asshole hissed, and a loud fart rattled Julia’s bones as it billowed out of the anus. She coughed as the wretched gas filled her lungs and burned her sinuses. Its smell stung her eyes, making it hard to wipe her slimy hands on the bathroom towel. The hissing stopped abruptly, signaling something much worse on the way. Slick pops escaped the hole as the brown tip of a greasy log emerged directly above the bathroom. Julia turned the door knob and pushed, but the door wouldn’t budge. She slammed against it, fighting to survive. 

“Please, just– open!!” the woman growled as she bashed her shoulder into the blocked door. “Please…” she begged, beating against it. Stacy grunted again, and the shaped filth launched out of its warm, sticky embrace, careening through the air. Julia grabbed the door knob with both hands and pulled it back and forth, screaming with anger and frustration. She looked up to see a titanic log of shit hanging from the giantess’s relaxed asshole. Stacy’s gleeful eyes lit up as she watched the situation between her legs unfold. Then, the giantess clenched her widened anus, a terrifying smile spreading across her face. 

“Fuck!! No!!! PLEASE NO!!” Julia bellowed as she ripped at the door. Stacy’s clenched sphincter pinched the log at the base, and it fell shockingly fast. From under the immense ass, the poor woman could do nothing but look up and scream as the cruel giantess defecated on her. As soon as the tip of the greasy log landed on Julia, her body was instantly pulverized by the tower of filth. Viscera and poop coated the walls of the bathroom from the red explosion, brown smears trailing the walls. Thick, red liquid oozed out from under the compressed shit. 

“You and your man look so alike now,” Stacy laughed. Balanced squarely on the tiny woman’s remains, the upright log slowly leaned until it fell and folded over the bathroom wall from its own weight. As it settled, it flattened slightly, the sticky sound of popped air bubbles coming from within. The wall creaked under the pressure, small cracks forming around the edges. After another grunt from Stacy, more brown filth squeezed out of her dilated anus, snaking its way down to the apartment. It landed in the bathroom and coiled like soft serve, the repulsive substance filling the entire room. Tiny, contorted skeletons and a random assortment of tiny bones littered the filth, nestled within the shit and sticking out at odd angles. 

Stacy sighed, her stomach relieved. Her head tilted back and she fished Lisa, the neighbor, out from under her tongue with her fingertips. 

“Sorry for the interruption,” Stacy spoke down to Lisa. The little woman dangled in front of this titan’s face, a thick, clear goo coating her body. The viscous liquid dripped from her weak arms, which hung loosely as she coughed the saliva from her throat. After she watched the slop pour out of her and plummet toward the ground, Lisa heaved out the contents of her stomach. “Now, we can really enjoy ourselves,” the giantess lustfully grinned, her eyes following the lime-green vomit all the way down. Stacy’s tongue raced up to the tiny girl like a semi-truck and slammed into her, pushing her dangling body outward. With each flick of the giant tongue, Lisa’s body was thrust in the opposite direction. 

After emptying her throat and stomach, the tiny tried to shield her face from the onslaught of Stacy’s tongue. Every lick bruised Lisa’s body. The giant fingers that held her foot rearranged to display her body in the palm of the hand. The tiny woman’s vision blurred as she spun, her feet tightly pinned under the giantess’s thumb. Stacy’s immense face quickly emerged from the distance in the blink of an eye. Lisa had time to get out one scream and shield her face before a building-sized tongue slammed into her. Its wet taste buds compressed her body into the flesh of the hand, and a thin layer of saliva coated everywhere it touched. 

As the tongue roughly glided along the palm of the hand, Lisa closed her mouth and held her breath. She couldn’t stop the saliva from being pressed into her nose, though, and the offending, warm slime ended up down her throat anyway. The huge tongue separated from her, all the tiny strings of spit breaking with a snap, and lifted away into the air like a UFO. Lisa had enough time to hack the saliva out of her throat and dry heave, Stacy’s emotionless face hanging in the distance. Then, the giantess’s mouth opened, and the tongue raced toward her. As soon as the tiny woman screamed, the tongue collided with her again, pressing her into the hand.
Stacy licked her again. And again. And again. The tongue tortured Lisa for what felt like a lifetime. As the titaness dove in for another lick, her flattened tongue had turned into a pointed tongue. It soared toward Lisa like a spear. The tensed muscle braced its tip as it landed and stabbed the tiny woman’s knee with horrifying precision. Her leg slightly inverted, the bone inside surely crushed into dust. Lisa howled, her hands instinctively grabbing toward the wound. Stacy continued to press, the tiny person screaming in agony. Every other part of Lisa’s quivering body panicked and contorted from the pain, her feeble hands clawing at the bulbous tongue holding her broken leg in place. The woman’s screams were hoarse and ragged, a deranged look manifesting on her desperate face. 

As an evil smile spread across the expanse of her face, the giantess released her tongue, and it violently sprung back into her mouth. Lisa looked like a rabid animal as she tried to clump together the bloodied, broken pieces of her leg. She sobbed, confused and pained yelps escaping her lips as the soft pieces stained her hands dark red. 

“Don’t worry, little one,” Stacy cooed. “You’ll get to see all your friends again. I promise,” she over exaggerated her friendliness as she smiled and opened her mouth. Her fingers roughly pinched Lisa and hoisted her upward, her severed leg left behind on the palm. The titaness’s tongue slipped out to cradle the small woman’s body. Lisa wailed and scrambled for anything as the shadow of Stacy’s lips passed overhead. Suddenly, everything was darkly shaded, and she looked up to see the world disappearing behind a tunnel of darkness. A terrible, sour smell overwhelmed her nose while her surroundings changed. The fleshy ground underneath Lisa curled back toward her as it moved backwards. 

The tiny woman dug her fingernails into the meat to drag herself toward the light, but the light was snuffed out as Stacy closed her lips, sealing her inside. Something clicked inside Lisa’s brain as she stopped her desperate ascent in the absolute darkness. Motionless on the moving tongue, she knew that it was over. As the warm muscle tilted back, Lisa went limp and allowed herself to roll down. Her body drifted briefly in freefall before the giantess’s throat caved in all at once, violently squeezing and pulling her down into the abyss. 


End Notes:

The rampage continues; next chapter will be up soon!


I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/cCC4j2B468

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com.


Chapter 3 by Cirilla

After a loud gulp, Stacy trailed the motionless lump down her throat with her finger and quietly exited the room. Upon entering the hallway, Stacy raised her eyebrows at the faint thump of music from the fourth door. The walls gently vibrated, and she felt confident enough to stop sneaking. The still-hungry giantess spread her toes as her feet relaxed. 

Her hand turned the knob of the second door, and she swung it open without hesitation. Similar to the previous room, two houses sat nearby on the far side of the room. Stacy closed the door behind her, sealing the exit. The cool air chilled her skin and her nipples hardened, tiny bumps forming around her areolas. After surveying the room, she approached.

Susan was finishing up her women’s bible study, reminding the group of middle-aged women of the teachings of God. They all nodded in agreement at the words of wisdom. The women began small conversations with one another as they collected their belongings. 


“Remember: Jesus will always be there for us,” Susan assured them. She closed the holy book in her hands with a thud, and the dishes rattled in the kitchen cabinets. Another, closer thud rattled the walls, a slight tremor underfoot, and the whole area went dim. Susan craned her neck to see the figure of a naked titan standing above her roofless home. The small conversations slowly stopped as all five women looked up into the sky, the giantess quietly hovering. Her massive eyes were full of glee, and she was trying to suppress a smile. Over her bulging stomach fat, two,  enormous breasts hung loosely down her chest. They swayed even when the woman stood still. 


“Johnathan,” Susan whispered through trembling lips. He emerged from the kitchen as he dried his hands with a towel, and his eyes followed where everyone else was looking. The room had gone silent. The giantess repositioned herself to be directly above the open house, large expanses of fat rippling from the movement, and spread her vulva with her fingers. One of the women, Jennifer, screamed at the top of her lungs. She dropped her bible and sprinted for the door, the other women beginning to panic and follow. Jennifer was first to run, but she was far too late. 


“...through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil. For Thou art with me,” Susan mumbled as she held her bible tighter. Shimmering liquid spurted out from between the giant woman’s fingers miles up in the sky. The initially-slow stream of golden liquid plummeted down toward them at alarming speed and only grew in size as it approached. Susan merely blinked, and the torrent of piss was upon them. Everyone in the house was still processing the bizarre situation when the girthy stream slammed into the house with incredible force. Susan was mid-prayer, begging for salvation, when the beam of urine collided with her chest and ripped her in half. With her chest cavity vaporized, Susan’s still-cognisant head fell and was rocketed away by the torrential pee. The bible fell to the floor along with the woman’s severed hands. It violently hit the ground and opened, Susan’s lower half crumpling and slumping unnaturally in a pile of loose organs. The title Genesis 6:17 soaked through with the offending substance, the ink bleeding down the pages before being washed away. 


As the giantess moved overhead, the deadly, yellow stream darted all over the room. It cut through anything it touched like a laser, and the flowing liquid filled the house like a urinal, the level rising quickly. Knick-knacks and appliances floated around in the maelstrom, the whole area littered with pages and book bindings. The splatter from the blast alone was enough to blind and debilitate everyone in the room, and they could do nothing but be washed away by the raging, splashing waves. 


Stacy did her best to aim at the tiny people and forced them down like unlucky insects trapped in a toilet bowl. She relished in pushing one of them under with her forceful stream and letting them gurgle, cough, and gasp for air before she did it again. And again. And again until her bladder was empty. A woman’s lifeless body drifted within the waves as the pee trickled to a stop. Stacy eagerly got down on her knees to look into the house, several tinies still alive and thrashing to get away from her damning gaze. Her finger forced the front door open from the inside, and urine gushed out of the entrance. The vile liquid drained from the house and flushed out bodies and survivors alike. 


Jennfier tried to hold onto anything her desperate fingers could grasp as the flowing rapids pushed her toward the front door. Her fingers plunged into a slimy, warm cavity, and she ripped her hand away to find the lower half of Susan’s body pushing against her. She screamed and frantically swung her arms, no longer caring about the pee splashing in her mouth and nose. Something firm slammed into her back, and knocked her forward, sending her speeding toward the open door.  Jennifer fought viciously to get away, but the firm object forced her out of the opening.


The liquid spread out and soaked into the carpet beneath the small woman’s hands and knees. Tears in her eyes, she turned around to find that the object pushing her was the motionless, gurgling corpse of her friend Shelby. The drowned woman’s eyes were open and bloodshot, and her mouth sat open, dribbling the piss from her filled lungs. Jennifer gagged and averted her eyes as she got to her feet and started to run. Just keep running; don’t look back. Guilt and fear caused her stomach to lurch as she ran, but her tired legs kept digging into the carpet and pushing her forward. 


All of a sudden, Jennifer was hovering over the ground. Her eyes darted around as she quickly left the ground far below. Her head was dizzy with vertigo as she looked up to see the giantess’s fingers pinching her soaked shirt and lifting her higher than a skyscraper. The tiny people looked like ants from all the way up here, and they struggled away from the front door just as she had. Her ascent stopped once she reached the largest face she had ever seen. One, horrifying eyeball studied her intently, an enormous black orb surrounded by a sea of white. The pupil suddenly snapped away to look down at another person. 


Johnathan was sobbing and holding the dismembered body of his wife, Susan, in front of the house. His quivering, open mouth hissed with ragged breath, his arms readjusting to cradle what was left. Urine burned his eyes and sinuses, but his heart was in much more pain.
“I am your God, now,” Stacy stated far above, her deep voice traveling far and wide. “..and I sentence you all–” the titaness smiled and raised her foot above the grieving husband, “..to death.” Jennifer averted her eyes as Stacy slammed her foot into the ground, a sickening crunch escaping from underneath. 


Ashley sat paralyzed by the scene that just unfolded outside her window, her hand covering her trembling lips. The giant woman slid her foot on the carpet, and a long, crimson trail closely followed. Viscera and long tendons caught on the red carpet fibers as they were dragged past. The other tiny survivors immediately climbed to their feet and ran as fast as they could in all directions. Ashley fumbled away from her window across the room and clamored to get to her phone. Several more tremor-inducing footsteps shook the walls as she raced past her mother in the kitchen. Ashley frantically slapped her husband awake as she collected her phone and unlocked it.


The screams of her mother drew her attention away from the phone, and she raced back into the kitchen to watch two enormous fingers lift Betsy out of her chair. In a flash, her mother was gone. Within seconds, the fingers returned and roughly felt around the room for another prize. Ashley leaped away and hid under the table. However, the ominous eye in the sky watched her every move; there was no escape. The giant woman’s fingers lifted and tossed the heavy, wooden table across the house with ease. It slammed into the walls and furniture, the legs snapping and splintering. Ashley could do naught but shield her feeble body with her arms as the dextrous fingers lowered to pluck the tiny woman from her home. 


“Get the fuck away!” Dominic bellowed as he sprinted into the kitchen, knife in hand. He raised it high above his head before plunging it deep into the side of the giant finger. The blade stabbed all the way to the pommel, blood spilling out of the wound, and the offending finger instantly recoiled and knocked the man onto the ground. It vanished just as fast as it had arrived, and the ever-watching eyeball carefully studied the wounded digit. Large, red droplets rained down into the kitchen, the thick globs spraying a fine mist all over the walls and floor. Dominic looked surprised and astounded, but his expression changed when the eyeball shifted its gaze back to them. The eye narrowed, and the giant woman furrowed her brow. When the fingers returned, they moved with much more speed and carelessness. They clamped onto Ashley’s ankle, and she screamed as she was ripped away from the ground. 


“No! Please no!” Dominic cried, his arms outstretched,  as he watched the monster take his wife. It wasn’t long before the fingers returned for him, and they roughly collected his body despite his violent protests. As he soared thousands of feet up in the sky, he realized his mistake. The giant woman’s smile had vanished. Although Dominic expected the woman to look closely at him, only her open mouth was there to greet him. Her large lips opened to reveal a deep, dark cavern as she moved the small man inside.


The firm lips quickly compressed his stomach as the mouth closed abruptly, and he was cast into darkness. Something sharp and hard clenched down on his chest and back, drawing blood in several places. Dominic cried out for help in the darkness, but it was too late; his cries merely echoed in the empty cavern. A large, soft mass briefly drilled into his face, but quickly retreated. The sound of gallons of liquid moving erupted all around him, and the air pressure changed. 


The tiny man’s hands tried to come up to cover his ears from the immense pressure, but they were pinned at his sides. His own screams suddenly cut off for him as the pressure increased and his eardrums blew out. He could taste the iron on his tongue and smell the copper in his nose as his own liquid escaped his body. The pressure changed drastically, and the man’s eyeballs bulged until they burst from their sockets. Every bit of the red matter from his eyes was sucked up into the void, and his brain soon followed. It viciously evacuated his skull from his eye sockets, ears, nose, and mouth. Spongy meat flew out of the skull and collected on the giant tongue receding in the darkness.
When Stacy stopped sucking on the man’s body, his hollow skull hung in place against the inside of her incisors. She took him out, light pouring onto the gruesome scene as pink and red chunks shimmered on her tongue. The woman took a second to savor the taste, thinly spreading the brain matter all over her tongue before swallowing slowly. Stacy brought the limp body down to her other hand which held the unfortunate tinies who had been collected.


Ashley wailed as soon as her husband’s body came into view. She didn’t bother to move or writhe around in the warm skin that held her. Her arms at her sides, the sobbing woman simply looked up with defeat.


“Here, I figured you’d want to at least say goodbye,” Stacy taunted, holding Dominic’s corpse right above Ashley. The poor woman wailed and shielded her face as the giantess rubbed the lifeless body against her. Her husband’s empty eye sockets pushed against her face, loose pieces of tendon trailing on her skin. Ashley recoiled with fear and disgust, the other tiny people averting their eyes and hoping they would not be forced to look. “Wooooooow, you really don’t want to say goodbye to your husband? Come on, kiss kiss!” Stacy repeatedly pushed Dominic’s face against the small woman’s recoiling head. “Well, okay then.”


Immense fingers whisked the man’s body back up to the giantess’s open mouth, and she bit through his chest without a second thought. The crunch was quick as the incisors severed his lower half, but the squelches and pops that followed seemed to last an eternity. Stacy chewed his hollow skull, arms, and chest cavity as she curiously watched the rest of his body. After she swallowed, she placed the rest of the body in her lips once more and sucked as hard as she could. Dominic’s insides were slurped out of him like a dumpling losing its filling. Her lips changed into a smile at the sudden burst of flavor, and she rolled the loose, soft organs around her mouth. Flattened by her heavy tongue, the organs ripped and squeezed out the juicy sacks they concealed. She darted the tip of her tongue in and out of the open body to scoop out whatever delicacies remained. 


When she was satisfied, Stacy dropped the rest of the man’s body in her waiting mouth and chewed. More cracks and pops followed until the body was ground into a paste between the woman’s molars. With one final swallow, Ashley’s husband was gone.


End Notes:

Life is pretty busy right now, but the next chapter should be up soon! 


I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/cCC4j2B468 

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com.


This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13770