- Text Size +
Story Notes:



Forced Eviction

by Cirilla



Danielle idly sat in the usual spot for her grocery delivery, a precipice overlooking the entryway to her very large apartment. Well, it was a normal-sized apartment, but Danielle happened to be a mere one inch tall. She sat on a balcony at around average human chest height that made frequent grocery deliveries more convenient for people both small and large. It rested over a vast expanse of ceramic with thick valleys of grout separating the tiles. 

In the distance, Danielle’s partner, Carla, was making the long journey out to the delivery location. Danielle’s eyes focused on the rows of emergency switch locations lining either side of the immense hallways. Several doors lined the corridor, each branching off into vast bedrooms housing tiny residents just like Carla. She was just now passing one emergency switch with the next a decent distance away. 

Her girlfriend was far enough away that she figured she could hide the package with her birthday present. The faint sound of metal scraping on metal caught Danielle’s attention, and she turned her head to see the deadbolt of the main door flip on its side. It was accompanied by the deep thud of the metal bolt slamming back into its socket, a sound that made the tiny woman’s stomach flutter every time she heard it. 

Metal grinded against metal as the outer knob was turned, and the door cracked open gently before swinging forward. A great gust of wind from the door blew Dannielle’s blonde hair gently. In the wide door frame, a woman who was not Amber, the usual delivery carrier, came into the building. 

She had a red sticker on the upper part of her long, black shirt that read “Hello, I’m” with “Stacy” poorly scribbled underneath. A short, thin skirt adorned her large waist, and the front of the shirt barely covered her bulging stomach. The shirt also barely covered her immense breasts which heaved up and down with every footstep. Even with the restraint of the bra, her boobs bounced and jiggled with terrible force.
Stacy’s jet black hair swirled over her shoulders as she turned her head to look at Danielle. In the giant woman’s fingers, Amber dangled by her foot. She weakly swung her arms to hit the fingers that held her with no success. The headlight-stricken doe momentarily fumbled when the large woman quickly approached, the watchful gaze of her emotionless eyes never leaving its target. Danielle sprinted to the other side of the large balcony toward the upper emergency switch. It sat near the emergency ladder to the floor, which was an incredibly tall climb. 

The loudening thuds of Stacy’s feet abruptly stopped as the giantess had arrived at the delivery balcony. Her eyes had not left the tiny woman’s sprinting body for an instant, and she quickly lifted her hand up above her face while Amber began to scream.

“N–NO, PLEASE! PLEASE!!” Amber begged as she hovered above Stacy’s open mouth. “I’LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING, PLEASE! HELP! My God, DON’T EAT ME!” the tiny woman screamed down into the widening maw, strings of hot spit stretching taut. Stacy continued as if nothing had happened, her tongue fully extended to accept its meal. “NOOOOOOOOO! AHHH—” Amber’s scream was cut off by her body falling below the moistened lips. Almost as soon she landed with a splat, the tongue retracted and raced back inside its dark cave. A quick, but audible, gulp followed. 

Danielle slammed against the wall as she grabbed the handle for the switch. It took all of her strength to push it up, but her legs were lifted from under her before she could push it over. Suddenly, the tiny woman’s body was yanked backward at eye-watering speed. Both of her arms immediately broke out of their shoulder sockets with a meaty crunch as her grip was torn away. They limply swung above her as Danielle soared toward Stacy’s face. Within a second, the tiny woman traveled nearly a football field to loosely rest directly in front of her captor’s smiling face.

The giantess looked as if she was about to say something, but the shrill sounds of the tiny in agony from her broken arms stopped her. Danielle, moaning in pain, caught herself looking down the hallway to see her girlfriend Carla already sprinting in the direction of the nearest emergency switch. It was too late, and Stacy’s eyes launched in the direction where Danielle was looking. An awful feeling crept into her stomach at the thought of sentencing her girlfriend with a look goodbye. 

Danielle was ripped through the air with incredible force down the hallway. Stacy moved quickly and quietly down the hall while she hunted Carla. The tiny girl was fast, but not fast enough to outrun a giant. Stacy easily plucked her from the floor, far away from any emergency switches, and carried them back to the entryway with quiet footsteps on the carpet. The giantess grinned down at her closed hand as she closed the door gently, Carla beating her fists against the giant woman’s hand. 

“I didn’t expect there to be so many of you,” Stacy whispered from above and bit her glossy, black lip. “I really hope there are more of you,” The giantess flashed a pair of sharp teeth, her expanding dimples carving into the depths of her skin. Her immense eyes flicked between Danielle and Carla, each in one of her hands. “...because you guys aren’t very filling,” Stacy finished with a sick grin, her warm, foul breath drifting around the two small girls in her hands. 

The giant woman brought Danielle to her face but stopped. Stacy held her near to give her a view of what she was about to do to the other girl. While Carla screamed and beat against the hand moving upward, Danielle whimpered while her arms hung below. As soon as she saw Stacy positioning her girlfriend near her mouth, her screams became much more alive as she screamed at the top of her lungs, her broken arms swinging from the motion of her frantic struggles. 

Carla’s arms swung wildly for anything to grab onto as Stacy pinched the small girl around the stomach and held her in front of her plump lips. Danielle could do naught but watch with tears in her eyes and a sick feeling in her stomach while her girlfriend fought against the giantess’s lower lip. Stacy opened her jaw and moved Carla inward, the tiny girl crying out as the outside world began to disappear for her. The huge mouth completely took up her vision, Stacy’s slick tongue receding into the darkness. Danielle lunged forward as the hand moved her closer to Carla.

“Carla!” Danielle yelled out. “Please, stop this!” she screamed upward, but their captor paid no mind. Suddenly, Stacy’s jaw slammed shut with an incredible CLACK with Carla’s arm caught between two teeth at her bicep, the awful sound of her bone crunching. Screams of agony erupted from the poor girl, and her body contorted from the sudden pain. Stacy’s evil lips slowly stretched into a smile, and the slimy sounds of saliva separating from her cheeks echoed out. The tiny victim beat against the white tooth and desperately tried to pull her arm away, but it was futile. The giantess bit down into Carla’s broken arm with a squelch and pulled away while holding the tiny girl in place. 

A red mist sprayed out from the arm and flecked Stacy’s tooth as the meat stretched and ripped away. Loose strips of flesh swung from Carla’s fresh stub, blood gushing out of the exposed wound. In the background, Stacy sucked the arm into her mouth and chewed slowly, faint cracks sounding off. Danielle wailed at the sorry sight and called out for her lover, but Carla was far too busy writhing in agony from her lost arm. After a soft gulp, Stacy’s lips opened and raced toward them while she moved Carla toward her mouth. 

The tiny girl begged and looked for any way out, but the immense fingers made sure that the open maw was her destination.  Although Carla kicked her legs frantically, the lips and sharp teeth closed around her. Stacy bit through both of her thighs with two, loud pops, the immovable teeth severing her legs instantly. Blood sprayed up from above Carla, and the giantess removed the partially-eaten girl to lick her spattered tooth and pull the loose legs in with her wet tongue. Just as before, several cracks and squishes followed while Stacy slowly chewed her next bite. After swallowing, she came back for more. 

“NO, NOOOO! DON’T DO THIS!” Carla bellowed through the debilitating pain as she was maneuvered to the waiting mouth once again. Thick, red liquid poured out from her fresh wounds, falling thousands of feet to the ground. “PLEASE! PLEEEEAAAASE!!” she screamed and tried to protect herself with her remaining arm as the sharp teeth advanced again. “HELP MEEEEE!” Carla cried, Stacy’s jaw quickly closing. The giantess bit into the small girl’s lower abdomen, and her screams became inhuman and unintelligible. As Stacy pulled the girl away from her teeth, several organs loosely hung from the opening. Her intestines, still attached to the lower half, pulled and stretched until they snapped from the tension. 

Without any warning, Stacy opened her mouth and placed Carla between her top and bottom canine. Then, she positioned Danielle closer to Carla. With gentle pressure, the teeth held the tiny girl’s head firmly in place. Her teary, red eyes darted all over, and she begged for mercy with what little time she had left. 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Danielle screamed as she hung upside down. The canines closed slightly, the pressure causing Carla to scream with renewed vigor, her only limb trying to fight against the teeth. Stacy increased the pressure, and the tiny girl’s skull fractured with a crack. Shrills screams turned into pained gurgles as Carla’s head caved in from the sharp pressure. Her red eyes bulged and burst from their misshapen sockets and they dangled from connected sinew. Small, red rivers streamed out from the unnatural openings in her skull and dripped down the bottom canine. Stacy bit the head with full pressure, and it popped like a grape. Red mist, splatter, skull fragments, and brain matter sprayed outward, and only a thin layer of red and pink remained between the tips of the canines. 

Danielle sobbed, the tears rolling off her forehead. Stacy’s huge, slick tongue collected Carla’s remains from around her reddened teeth and repositioned them between her molars. Whole, red chunks squished into viscera as the teeth grinded them into a paste.  Loud squelches followed pops while Stacy’s terrifying mouth readied its small meal. After swallowing the girl’s remains, the giantess redirected her attention to Danielle. 

“Oh– Oh God,” Danielle choked out through gasps as the huge lips parted in front of her. Her screams became much louder when the large fingers lifted her above the murderer’s satisfied face. 

 “You should really be thanking me,” the cruel giantess flashed a smile, tiny red specks of blood and meat stuck between her teeth. “After all, I’m giving you two more time together,” Stacy laughed and opened her mouth wide, the terrified girl dangling above the warm opening. Her slimy tongue emerged and pushed outward, fully extended to accept another little person.”

“N– No! WAIT! NOO– aaaaAAAAHHHHH!” the tiny woman yelled as Stacy dropped her onto her waiting tongue. Her weak body collided with the muscle with a moist splat, and her limp arms kept her from getting up. Danielle rolled around and kicked her legs frantically, but the huge movement of the tongue retracting back into Stacy’s mouth caused her to lose her balance. The light went away as the tiny girl passed the giantess’s lips, and darkness descended from the mouth closing.  

Strings of thick saliva stretched all over the inside of the mouth, clinging to the tongue and teeth. Danielle retched and cried as small, soft chunks of meat touched her body. Dim light flickered through the gaps between Stacy’s teeth, and the last thing the tiny woman saw was the tongue moving her to the back of the cavern. “DON’T EAT MEEEeeeeee–” the tiny was cut off by a loud gulp, her feet disappearing into the depths of Stacy’s undulating throat. Small, muffled screams traveled the length of the trachea before descending deeper into the giantess.

Stacy coyly smiled as she looked around the quiet room. Her soulless eyes studied the emergency switch on the balcony above the entryway, and her eyebrows raised. A red wire ran from the switch into the wall. She reached forward and gently returned the switch to its “OFF” position with her pointer finger. Looking down the hallway, she saw red wires running along the baseboards all the way to the end. Stacy listened carefully as she crept down the hallway surveying each of the four doors. Every door had a very small, 1.5 inch cutout that resembled a much smaller door at the bottom right. The red wires ended at the end of the hallway with the fourth door. 

After taking a look around, Stacy quietly walked back to the entryway and into the kitchen. The counters were empty, and everything was as clean as it would be in a new apartment. As soon as she spotted the electrical panel across from the black fridge, her fingers deftly squeezed the latch and opened the thin, metal door. Her pointer finger traced the unorganized list of names until it stopped on the line “Entryway,” and she flipped the corresponding breaker. Stacy peered around the corner to find the entryway in darkness. After clicking the panel’s door back in place, the intruder made her way to the hallway. 

Her hand slowly wrapped around the knob of the first door, but a small creak caught her attention. Stacy turned her head to see a small man standing still and watching her from the tiny door at the end of the hallway. After a moment of their eyes meeting, the tiny man launched forward and sprinted toward the nearest emergency switch right outside his door. The giantess turned around to face him, a curious look on her face, and took a step forward. 

The out-of-breath tiny flung himself at the switch and pushed it upward with all the strength he could muster. It clicked into place, but nothing else happened. He seemed confused and looked around the still-quiet hallway, Stacy’s imposing figure taking another step toward him. As her immense hand descended upon him, he fell back, cowering with his hands above his face. The hand roughly collected him as he started to scream, his muffled sounds directed into her clenched fist. 

She moved forward and bent down to peer inside the small, open door. Larger than the door frame, her eye hovered in front of the opening to peer inside. Stacy used the sharp nails of her pointer finger and thumb to grab the miniscule knob. She gently pulled, and the door closed with a soft click.


Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be up soon!


I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/cCC4j2B468 

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com.