Macabre Dinner Party vore and insertion (GTS's FF/f FF/m F/fm) by Richard C H Davies
Summary:

An affluent lady throws a party with equally affluent women, its a special party with shrunken people. She procures them from the Pawn Broker. The party consists of a dinner party with tasty treats, as well as party games consisting of a maze with shrinking people who are trying to escape. Also includes women taking their tinies to private rooms to play with them....


Categories: Giantess, Adventure, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Legwear, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Odor, Slave, Slow Size Change, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 6012 Read: 10969 Published: December 20 2023 Updated: May 05 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

2. Chapter 1 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

3. Chapter 1 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

4. Chapter 2 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

5. Chapter 2 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

6. Chapter 2 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies

A Story from the Giantess Anthology Pawn Broker Series

 

The Macabre Dinner Party – Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, unwilling, willing, aware, shrunken women, implied vore, handheld

 

Another order pinged as the waitress smacked the bell on the servery counter with her palm.   

 

Tom glanced over at the order on the spike to read it, and then something caught his eye. Some quite burly looking men had arrived and were scanning the diner. They looked like they didn't belong in this greasy restaurant. 

 

Tom froze, wide eyed. 

 

He spun to the side; away from the opening in the kitchen. 

 

Shit, they've found me. He thought. 

 

"Hey Poco, can you help me out, some guys are looking for me. I need to get out of here, can you cause a distraction or something?"

 

"I'm still on probation and community service," Poco protested, shrugging his shoulders and glancing through the opening. 

 

"Who is it?" He muttered, his interest had been piqued. 

 

"Some bounty hunters," Tom replied, breathing faster than normal and looking around, alert and with a slightly manic expression. 

 

"Bounty hunters?" 

 

"Keep your voice down," Tom whispered. Poco looked at him in astonishment. 

 

"What have you done?" 

 

"I owe some money… alot of money…"

 

"To who man?"

 

"The Pawn Broker…"

 

Poco started laughing. 

 

"What? This is serious," Tom protested. 

 

Poco nodded and wiped his face. 

 

"Oh I know its serious but dude you are so screwed. Once that bitch has put the crosshairs on you, you are as good as hers," Poco slapped Tom on the shoulder sympathetically. "I'm sorry man, but its going to be a matter of time. You need to completely skip Town,"

 

"I can't afford it…"

 

"Shit, they're asking to look in the back, they've got guns," Poco saw them asking the duty manager at the front. "Go man, go out the back, I'll delay them," 

 

Poco pushed him to go. 

 

Tom swept his cooking apron off and threw it in the bin and then danced out of the back kitchen door. 

 

He fled through the corridor and then burst through the exit, and straight into the solid chest of a person. 

 

It felt like he had run straight into a brick wall. He fell flat on his back, stunned and looked upwards. 

 

Several strong pairs of hands clamped over him and dragged him to his feet. 

 

"You're coming with us… street rat," one of them wearing large black boots said and spat at him. 

 

*

 

The bell to the shop door chimed. 

 

Tom tried to peer across the glass to see who it was but he couldn't tell. 

 

He heard the pawn broker's voice raise a few octaves from normal with excitement. 

 

"My dear Nicole De Richi, welcome to my humble shop," 

 

"Des'ire, very good to see you. I have come for my usual if I may," Nicole De Richi was incredibly well spoken. 

 

It sounded like she had come from uptown. Tom hadn't had much contact with their type before. 

 

The curtain to the store room was swept aside by Des and she showed Nicole inside with pride. She electronically locked the front door to the shop with her hand clicker. 

 

Tom could now see Nicole, she was incredibly beautiful, she looked like a 1950s celebrity, she had deep red lipstick, thick eyeliner and was adorned with jewellery. 

 

In his parts that would have been tasteless but she was just oozing wealth and class. 

 

She stepped through, minding where she walked and her eyes instantly cast towards the storage racks where all of the shrunken people were, including Tom. 

 

"I see you've got some new stock in, lovely…" Nicole gingerly stepped forwards, tapping a box on the floor aside with her toe as she approached. 

 

"I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to clear up recently," Des apologised profusely; and with a red flush of embarrassment she moved several boxes aside. Then she watched with interest where Nicole's attentions were focused.

 

Nicole browsed the racking shelves, with a cold nonchalance, as if she were looking at jam jars in a supermarket. 

 

Her head was looking at rows several down from Tom she was looking closely. She even pulled out a looking glass and admired the subjects up close. 

 

"Hmm…" she emitted with interest as she paused at one area. Tom looked down his glass, pressing his face up against the jar, but couldn't see where she was looking. 

 

"These ones are tiny," Nicole commented with interest. 

 

"Oh yes, this is a private organisation that owed me quite a bit of money. Their investment collateral was... themselves,"

 

"They invested themselves to grow their business?" Nicole raised an eyebrow as she looked back at Des. "How quaint." She chuckled and looked back at them. She raised her looking glass and peered at the jar. 

 

Then gave a curt nod. 

 

"Let's put them in my basket," she instructed. 

 

Des gave an abrupt affirmative nod and quickly scooped up the jar and carried it over to a holding area for her transactions. 

 

Tom could see the contents now. It was micro sized people in that one. There could have been thirty or forty of them he couldn't tell. 

 

"What plans do you have this time?" Des enquired with interest. 

 

"Oh… some private pleasure but I've also got a dinner party and I was thinking of arranging some... after dinner entertainment," Nicole replied evenly, twisting her hand in the air matter of factly. 

 

Des nodded with excitement. She seemed to be happy to even be in Nicole's presence. Nicole must be someone, a big someone, to pique the pawn broker's interest. 

 

Des set the jar down and returned to follow Nicole's every movement. 

 

Nicole looked along the shelf, she paused a few times and then raised to the next one. 

 

"If I had known you were coming I would have picked out my finest," Des started apologetically. "I would have called in a few of my debts with a higher bounty on them," 

 

"Oh I would hate to bother you like that," Nicole muttered politely. 

 

"Would it help if I picked out the ones I think you would like?" Des asked. 

 

"Oh would you?" Nicole looked up at her with relief. "That would be terribly helpful," she turned towards the counter and started to pull her white gloves off from her slender hands. 

 

"Please take a seat," Des suggested as she started to examine her jar collection. 

 

"Thank you kindly," Tom saw Nicole glance at the chair with distaste and decide otherwise, she decided to stand. 

 

Instead she examined various other articles in the store room. 

 

"Is this a retro shrinking gun?" Nicole picked up a pistol looking object pinched and dangling between her thumb and index finger, as if any more bodily contact could harm her. 

 

Des glanced over her shoulder. 

 

"Yes, they called it a PIZZEN," she carried on with her examination. "It's old school now, thirty years old I'd say. it still works though. Only shrinks people to about 3 to 6 inches and you can't recover them or revert back afterwards because it scrambles their molecular structure and DNA," Nicole raised her eyebrows with interest. 

 

"I'll take it," she concluded, without even asking the price. 

 

Des nodded with raised eyebrows. 

 

"It wasn't for sale… but sure you can…" Des trailed off and started to pick out jars and put them on the counter. 

 

"Would you like your usual amount, about 10? Or this dinner party. How many people are attending?"

 

"Oh… about seven people excluding me," Nicole replied. "I was thinking perhaps 10 for me and then an extra 5 for each of us for the dinner party."

 

"Oh… wonderful…" Des' eyes lit up with excitement. She knew she was going to make a lot of money out of this exchange today. 

 

Tom's heart started thumping in his chest. He realised that this was no casual exchange, Nicole had the ability to buy out Des' entire stock. That included him!

 

"Excluding the thirty five micros in this jar I presume," Des pointed at the jar on the counter. 

 

"Naturally," Nicole laughed haughtily. 

 

Des accelerated her selection and put a whole score of jars out on the counter and she kept going, searching for more on the shelves below Tom. He couldn't see much below but he could see the missing spaces where jars had been, they were emptying fast. 

 

"I'm not sure I'm going to have quite enough. I've got enough for you or your party just not both together… at least not in the quality that I would want to give you…" Des trailed off apologetically. "But I can put some bounties out and get you some good ones by the weekend," 

 

"That will do nicely, my social is on Saturday. I can always forsake a few of my own anyhow, one must keep up appearances, it is a curse I have to bear in my social circles I'm afraid," Nicole sighed, as if overburdened. 

 

"Yes of course," Des looked up from her busy work, perspiring slightly from the pressure. She clearly didn't want to get this wrong and upset Nicole. 

 

"Oh, 5 of them could be complete reprobates for all I care," Nicole continued, "One of my friends… if I can call her that," she waved her hand limply at her wrist, "ex downtown, you know the type," Des flushed. Yes she knew the type. Tom suspected Des was a downtowner just like he was. Nicole continued, ignorant or uncaring of her implied insult, "She couldn't care less about what she has, she goes through them like nobody's business," Nicole chuckled wickedly.

 

Des chuckled uncomfortably and then glanced up at Tom's shelf. 

 

The timing couldn't have been worse for him, did she think he was a reprobate or had she just run out of options below?

 

Jars were being lifted away and soon her giant fingers curled around his glass container. 

 

He watched in fear as her huge fingerprints pressed against the glass and his jar was lifted into the air. He felt weightless for a moment. He staggered and tried to steady himself as he was carried over and placed on the counter. 

 

He stumbled as the jar landed, but regained his balance and looked around anxiously and saw that there were a myriad of people in jars surrounding his. 

 

Nicole needed 50 shrunken people, it was an incredible number. As he looked around he saw men and women of varying ages, skin colours and creeds. None of them were old though. They all either looked terrified or tired and resigned to their fate. 

 

As he looked back at the rack, he could see that Des was picking the more attractive and youthful of her stock first. She was selecting her finest for Nicole.

 

Tom watched Nicole's movements. She was a woman of class and wealth. She was discerning and intelligent. Perhaps he could find a way to get into her good graces.

 

She paid them no attention whatsoever to what Des was doing. She was rudely casting and rootling her stiletto shoe toe through Des' storage boxes with curiosity.

 

“What’s this?” She crouched down and picked up a classic car. It was heavy, it wasn’t a toy.

 

“Oh… that’s nothing, it’s just…”

 

“It’s an old Jaguar E Class,” Nicole turned it around in her hands examining the car with interest. She peered inside. “How did you get hold of this?”

 

“Hmm, someone owed me, let’s just say that…” Des glanced down in disinterest.

 

“And the owner?” Nicole looked up with a hooked eyebrow.

 

“Long gone now,” Des replied as she picked another jar, the women inside were screaming to be released. “Do you want some willing ones as well?” Des asked as she checked through her shelf of tinies.

 

“Sure,” Nicole shrugged. “I’m not too bothered about that, my guests usually like unwilling ones, but if you need to make up the numbers…” she continued to examine the car. “I’ll give you some more for this car,”

 

Des glanced at it.

 

“Sure, name your price,” Des stated.

 

“Oh really,” Nicole quirked at the ease of Des’ statement. “Fair enough, well I know that these might collect $50,000-$70,000, but a shrunken Jaguar E Class surely adds a premium, I’m happy to give you $65k for that,”

 

“Thank you, very generous from a loyal customer such as yourself Madam De Richi,” Des smiled warmly as she placed a box on the counter, it was labelled ‘Willing’.

 

“Please, call me Nicole, how many times?” Nicole smirked as she placed the car into her handbag.

 

“You’re full of surprises, I didn’t know you were a collector, that’s worth knowing for the future,” Des responded.

 

“Oh yes,” Nicole picked up the jar with Tom inside, examining the contents. “I love collecting little things of all sorts,” she smiled. Tom backed against the glass in terror at the size and proximity of the beautiful giantess’ face. Her intelligent eyes piercing his very soul. She didn’t look at him with empathy. She looked at him like a possession. He was just a collectable to her.

 

“Now, Nicole, I think I’ve got you the best of our selection, that’s quite an array of tinies for you, shall we settle up?”

 

“Yes please, Des, thank you,” Nicole looked down at the veritable selection of tiny people inside various jars and storage containers; she beamed. She was going to have a fun party with her friends.

 

“I’ll bring the rest over on the weekend for you, and I’ve got an idea you could try to get some more in time for your party,” Des stated with a wink.

 

“Interesting, I’m listening,” Nicole raised her eyebrows with intrigue.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter 1 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

 

*

 

Pete woke up with a start. 

 

He tried to open his eyes but they seemed to be stuck together. 

 

He panicked, thinking that he was suddenly blind. He tried to reach up with his hands to wipe his face but his arms wouldn't budge. They were stuck to his sides by something. 

 

Then he realised that it felt quite tight around his chest as well. 

 

He tried to turn and squirm to get free of whatever it was but it felt quite solid. 

 

He tried to open his eyes again, something was causing them to be stuck together. 

 

He growled and then found saliva dribbling down his chin. He realised that his mouth had been gagged. 

 

That made him really panic. He had been kidnapped. He was being held somewhere. 

 

He tried to scream but it was just a muffled sound and more saliva dripped out of the gag. 

 

He tried to kick his legs but they were stuck solid. 

 

Where the hell was he?

 

He could just about move his shoulders. He wriggled again with his upper body. 

 

There was a smell of cherry in the air which filled his nostrils. 

 

"Hmm… I can't decide," a loud female voice floated to his ears. It sounded like it was directly above him. 

 

"Take as much time as you like, the price list is here," another female voice, which sounded more authoritative, spoke. 

 

"What's it like for them?" The first voice asked curiously. There was a pause. Then the other voice spoke. 

 

"Nobody's ever asked me that… I suppose… I dunno…" the authoritative voice sounded much less certain. 

 

"Hmm…" the first person sounded like she was thinking something over. 

 

Pete shook his head, desperately trying to clear whatever was covering his eyes. The sticky stuff was so frustrating. He forced his eyes open as much as he could, stretching his eyelids. 

 

They finally popped open and he wanted to scream when he realised where he was. 

 

He looked around wide eyed, in utter panic. The sights around him were too overwhelming to process all at once. 

 

There were two giant women looking down at him from above, and then this massive shop all around him, and then to his sides were rows and rows of other tiny people encased in, what looked like…

 

He looked down his own chest and body and screamed. It came out as a muffled wail but it caught the attention of the giant woman who was browsing. 

 

Pete saw that his body was encased in a lollipop.

 

"That one looks lively," the pretty giantess pointed down at him. She bent forwards displaying a generous cleavage. "What flavour is he?" 

 

"Hmmm…" what appeared to be the shop proprietor leaned in close and her enormous nostrils came within inches of Pete's face. They were utterly huge and terrifying. He tried to scream but it came out as a muffled noise. There was a huge breeze as she suddenly took a deep intake of breath through her nose and sniffed him. She was smelling him!

 

The giant face ascended again. 

 

"Cherry," she declared.

 

"Ooh… I like cherry," the pretty younger woman clapped her hands. "Yes, I'll take him, ooh and I'll take that box of chocolate ones as well," she pointed over to the side. 

 

Pete felt his saliva pouring out of his gag as he tried to call out for help. 

 

He watched helplessly as the shop proprietor, Des’ire, lifted a gold box up into the air, Pete could just about see the contents, there were assorted types of chocolates in there, but what really horrified him more was the tiny waving arms and heads and the sounds of their screams.

 

Each chocolate appeared to have a tiny person half trapped inside, similar to Pete's situation. Except he seemed to be a little bit bigger than them, and he was tied to a lollipop stick and covered in a semi-transparent sugary treat, whereas they were coated in chocolate. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Chapter 1 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

Des’ire offered the open box up for inspection and Jay-Nie, looked inside, her huge eyes flicked from one chocolate treat to the next. Pete realised in terror that she was eyeing them up with excitement; and what appeared to be hunger. 

 

"Hmm… yes perfect, they look lovely and tasty, my girlfriend is going to absolutely love them, I’m sure," she grinned.

 

"Ahh…" Des’ire’s eyes lit up, spotting a potential money making opportunity. "I'm sure she'll like the lollipop as well," she smiled sweetly. Although Pete had no doubt that she wasn't a sweet person at all. 

 

"Oh no, the lollipop is just for me," the pretty giantess giggled playfully. 

 

"Well, it's just your lucky day, I'm willing to offer you a 30% discount for our sex toys, would you like to take a look at my recommendations?" 

 

"Err…" the pretty giantess looked uncertain. "I'm not sure… it's… it's kind of a new relationship and so far I know she's into this," she lifted the closed box of chocolates slightly into the air as a gesture, "but… I'm not sure…"

 

"Well, I won't charge you for looking," the shop proprietor winked at her. 

 

"I've been invited to this party by my girlfriend and she said I should bring a gift for the hostess as well…" 

 

"Do you mind me asking who the hostess is?" The shop proprietor asked quietly. 

 

"Nicole De… something… I'm not quite sure…

 

"Richi," the shop vendor spoke knowingly. "Nicole De Richi…" she looked thoughtful and nodded. 

 

"Oh… you know her?" The pretty one asked. 

 

"Oh yes… tell her that Des'ire set you up with this stuff and she will know that you have quality," 

 

“I need to give Nicole De Richi a gift as the hostess…”

 

“Oh… I thought I recognised you… wait, are you Jay-Nie?” the shop proprietor asked.

 

“Yes, good guess,” the young woman beamed.

 

“Ah, the famous influencer, welcome. Please send my regards to Nicole, don’t worry, I’ll sort you out with the best I’ve got,” the ladies shook hands.

 

Pete couldn't believe all of this was happening they were being bought and sold like basic commodities. 

 

"Oh, thank you," the woman nodded warmly. 

 

"Good, now let's show you some of the good stuff…"

 

*

 

Pete found himself waiting for the women to return. Jay-Nie picked his lollipop up after paying Des'ire, and put him in a bag without any second thoughts. 

 

It must have been at least hours before she opened the bag again and looked down at the contents. 

 

Her giant beautiful eyes looked down at him. She was beautiful but also utterly terrifying. She wasn't looking at him like he was a person. He was just a lollipop to her. 

 

He tried to scream but the gag prevented it. 

 

Then she reached inside the bag with long fingernails outstretched. 

 

Pete tried to shake himself loose but he was stuck inside the sugary treat. 

 

Her fingertips grabbed the stick he was attached to, which to him was the size of a pole. His stomach lurched as he was lifted out. 

 

Then he was overwhelmed once again with what he saw. 

 

There was a dinner table full of women, the table was ornately decorated and there were fancy china cups of coffee and tea out. It looked like they had eaten a meal, there were stains and cutlery strewn across the table. 

 

Pete spotted the gold box that looked familiar from the shop. It was the same one. It was sitting in front of the woman next to Jay-Nie. Possibly her girlfriend. 

 

His eyes widened in horror. Half the box of chocolates was gone. 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Chapter 2 - Part 1 by Richard C H Davies

His heart nearly stopped. They had been…

 

The woman next to Jay-Nie reached down into the box and grabbed hold of a piece of praline chocolate. 

 

Pete watched in absolute horror as a tiny screaming person, encased in chocolate, was lifted up towards the woman's giant mouth. 

 

She glanced at the chocolate, almost in passing, and then popped it into her mouth without a second thought. The screaming was instantly cut off as her lips closed around the chocolate. 

 

Pete watched for a few seconds more as he saw her cheek bulge slightly as she stuffed the chocolate treat into her cheek and sucked on it. Then he had to look away. He could tell where it was going.  

 

Pete wanted to be sick but he didn't have time. 

 

Jay-Nie turned the lollipop to face her giant face. 

 

Pete was in awe at the size and beauty of her face. It filled his entire vision, he felt like he was looking at a mountain, her face was so large. 

 

"Please… please don't eat me!" He begged her. 

 

The giantesses face melted with concern. 

 

"Oh, don't worry," she whispered, "I'm not going to eat you, I'm new to all of this, I'm just trying to fit in here…" she actually looked quite nervous. "My girlfriend, Tammie," she nodded over to her side, "knows the hostess Nicole, and I don't think she is one to be trifled with… so…" she glanced around anxiously. "I'm just going to… suck on you for a bit, if that's okay?" 

 

Another giant face budged into view, pushing Jay-Nie's slightly out of the way. She was equally beautiful, with dark hair and angular features. She looked more mature, not in age, but in how she held herself and her poker face expression. 

 

"You're not supposed to talk to them like that," she said to Jay-Nie as she examined Pete. "You're supposed to use them to pleasure yourself or others. Here… you want to fit in?" 

 

Her giant dark polished fingernails approached Pete's lollipop stick. 

 

"No, Jay-Nie, please stop her doing this," Pete begged, but Tammie had already plucked him out of Jay-Nie's hand. 

 

She was still sucking on something in her mouth. He knew it was the remnants of the chocolate treat. Then she paused and swallowed.

 

"Ahh… that tastes good," she sighed and then her expression focused on Pete. She looked hungry.

 

Harvey – Nicole De Richi’s main guest dining room

 

Harvey woke up in a daze. His body and mind ached. He opened his eyes and turned on to his side uncomfortably. The surface was still warm but it was glossy and uncomfortable. 

 

He looked around and realised he was lying on a flat white glossy surface. It looked like ceramic. 

 

He swiftly brought himself up to a sitting position and was shocked by what he saw. There was a towering mound of yellow coloured… what looked like chunky fries. But they couldn't be. It was impossible. 

 

He frowned in confusion. He had been in Des’ire’s shop one moment, then… he looked around some more and saw a giant hamburger, stacked full of juicy meat and salad with sauce dripping around the edges. He estimated, relative to his surroundings, that he must be about an inch or two tall. He was the length of a small French frie!

 

He heard a female yelp of shock and looked in the direction to see one of the people he had shared his jar with, Ashlynn. She was still in in her clothes, but in the middle of a blob of what looked like ketchup sauce. 

 

She was thrashing around in distress, her coat and face were completely caked in ketchup sauce. 

 

He could see the outline of her eyes and mouth as she looked up towards him beckoning for help. 

 

She started to try and crawl out of the ketchup. 

 

He rushed over towards her to help her get clear but just before he got there, he noticed movement ahead… huge movement. 

 

He looked up from the plate to see two giant women talking to each other. 

 

He froze in absolute shock. He didn’t recognise them, who were they? Why was he here? They looked very well dressed. Then he realised as he looked around in absolute horror, that there was a huge dining table, full of well-dressed beautiful women.

 

He didn't know what to do, should he stand up and shout to get their attention? This was surely all a big mistake. But then the sight of the very attractive strangers bewildered him slightly and he turned around and scrambled under some fries and hid himself under a pile of them. 

 

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Chapter 2 - Part 2 by Richard C H Davies

What was also very strange was that the giantess who was sitting in front of the giant plate they were on was blindfolded.

 

“Can’t I take this off?” the giantess asked the other woman next to her.

 

“No Layla, babe, that’s half the fun of it, we agreed that you could come to this party but you have to keep the blindfold on,” the giantess grimaced, clearly not liking this.

 

Ashlynn was still writhing around and then she looked back and upwards towards the giant women and she froze in place where she was and watched them in. 

 

All Harvey could do now was try and work out if these giant women would be able to help them. 

 

"Oh my god I'm starving," he heard the blind folded giantess, called Layla, saying very loudly and then Harvey suddenly realised that there was another terrifying option that he hadn't yet considered. They were on a giant plate of food with hungry giant women around them. The giantess in front of them was blindfolded. This didn't bode well for them.

 

Harvey saw some more movement to the side and he slowly twisted his head to see a glass of fizzing cola, with ice cubes inside it, but what had caught his attention was the two tiny bodies treading water inside the glass. They were much smaller than he was in size. They were about the size of ants.

 

They were trying to scramble up on top of an ice cube but it kept rolling and causing them to slide off it. 

 

They were looking more and more distressed and then they looked back towards the giant women and started to wave and shout out as loudly as they could.  

 

The problem for them was that Harvey could barely hear them and the glass was almost next to the plate he was on, so he didn't know if the giant women would even hear them either. 

 

He glanced across even further to see a large and tall glass ice cream sundae, covered with whipped cream, cherry syrup, chocolate shavings and all the good stuff, plus also he saw a few tiny ant sized people sticking out of the whipped cream. One of them had managed to get out and was knee deep in ice cream trying to pull another person out. 

 

Harvey couldn't work out how all of this had happened. Had these women done this deliberately? No, they wouldn’t dare… but then… nobody else knew what had happened with them… they had all been captured by the Pawn broker. They had all owned Des’ire some money of some kind… it was off the books… nobody knew they were there.

 

Harvey continued to hide underneath the fries and watched in nervous anticipation. 

 

"Oh… this food smells amazing, what is it?”

 

“It’s your favourite, burger, fries, cola, ice cream… the works,” her companion, possibly her girlfriend, stated. “The burger looks so juicy!" the giantess continued.

 

Layla’s mouth twitched and then she smiled, her face looked so serene around the blindfold.

 

“It’s a guilty pleasure of mine,” Layla remarked.

 

“There’s lots of other food here, like prawns, steak, and so on… but… I know you just love this kind of food, unfortunately I can’t have it so much, it goes straight to the waistline,” the other giantess chuckled. "Why don't you try it, and the fries," the other giantess suggested, nodding her head towards the array of food; then realising Layla couldn’t see it, she guided her hand to the edge of the plate. 

 

Harvey started to worry. He saw the giant fingertips of the blindfolded giantess feel their way along the rim of the dinner plate that they were on.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

Chapter 2 - Part 3 by Richard C H Davies

Ashlynn was laying flat in the big splodge of ketchup, breathing gently with her head to the side. 

 

"Hmm… okay, Margot," Layla said uncertainly. “I’m trying to watch my weight, you know. But sure, you’ve convinced me,” Layla shrugged and reached across the plate, feeling her way, probing. Eventually she found her way over to the pile of fries. 

 

Harvey watched her giant hand descend down towards his position, Layla's polished fingernails and fingertips were pointing down towards the fries and preparing to pick some up. 

 

Layla was still looking in the direction of the giant woman called Margot as they spoke, even though she couldn’t see.

 

The giant fingers lowered down until the fingertips touched the greasy fries and with a scraping sound above him they grasped hold of a few fries and then ascended upwards again towards Margot's mouth. 

 

She opened her mouth and shovelled the fries inside and chewed on them.

 

"Hmm… they're lovely and crispy, just how I like them," Layla commented. 

 

"Oh really? Great I'm hungry," Margot reached out with her own polished fingernails and slender fingers and clutched at some fries. 

 

She hovered above the ketchup and dunked the fries into the dark red sauce.

 

A few of the fries brushed across Ashlynn's back, she squirmed but then froze again, trying not to move.

 

Harvey could see her bracing and wincing as she felt herself being touched.  

 

She was desperately trying to stay still but he imagined that it was very hard to stay still with all of that happening. Basically, she was becoming part of the snack dip that the giantesses were using.

 

Both giantesses were now freely reaching down and grabbing fries from the pile above him and then they were dunking it into the blob of ketchup, sliding the fries across Ashlynn’s body.

 

He could see her breathing intensifying as she was starting to panic, bubbles of her air were bursting in the ketchup. She was utterly terrified but she dared not move.

 

The sounds of the giantesses noisily chomping above reverberated through the air.

 

Harvey could see that Ashlynn was trying to keep still where she was in the blob of ketchup, but having the potato fries being brushed across her buttocks and her body, as the giantesses picked up one after the other and dunked them into the ketchup, was clearly becoming more and more distressing to her. 

 

She looked upwards towards him. Her dark eyes were just dark wells in the gooey ketchup mixture. 

 

Her mouth formed an ‘O’ shape as she called out for his help. 

 

Harvey made eye contact and risked leaning out from beneath the protective, but diminishing, pile of fries above him and looked upwards.

 

Both beautiful giantesses were hungrily reaching down towards the fries and picking them up. Most of the time they were carrying them over to Ashlynn's ketchup, dabbing and dunking them in the blob, sliding them across her body, and then lifting them up to their enormous mouths and shovelling the fries inside. 

 

It looked like it was happening in slow motion to him. Their hands and arms were like huge tower cranes lifting up materials towards the top of huge living skyscrapers. 

 

He was in awe as to the enormity of the size of these giant women, they were colossal. 

 

“Can I propose a toast?” Nicole De Richi’s loud and authoritative voice suddenly caused all of the giantess’ heads to turn in her direction at the head of the table. Layla’s head jerked in the general direction of the voice.

 

“Can I take the blindfold off?” She whispered.

 

“No, keep it on,” Margot whispered back to her.

 

Harvey recognised Nicole De Richi, as the woman who had purchased him from the Pawn Broker, amongst most of the other tinies; including Ashlynn. She was the cause of all of this. He glared at her.

 

“I would like to thank you all for joining me at this exclusive dinner party,” Nicole looked around the table with a wide smile. “This is a very special and unique occasion where we share a common passion. It is something that we won’t be talking about more widely than this closed room,” her gaze held a very careful hint of authority to it.

 

“You’ve all hopefully got the food and accompaniments that you ordered, once you’ve enjoyed your meal, then I’ve got some games planned for us all, and some other activities. Plus, you are always welcome to take the opportunity to use one of our guest rooms to… have some fun and have some personal or group playtime, in fact it is encouraged,” she smiled warmly.

End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription I am also open to writing commissions, check it out.

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13837