- Text Size +

A Story from the Giantess Anthology Pawn Broker Series

 

The Macabre Dinner Party – Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, unwilling, willing, aware, shrunken women, implied vore, handheld

 

Another order pinged as the waitress smacked the bell on the servery counter with her palm.   

 

Tom glanced over at the order on the spike to read it, and then something caught his eye. Some quite burly looking men had arrived and were scanning the diner. They looked like they didn't belong in this greasy restaurant. 

 

Tom froze, wide eyed. 

 

He spun to the side; away from the opening in the kitchen. 

 

Shit, they've found me. He thought. 

 

"Hey Poco, can you help me out, some guys are looking for me. I need to get out of here, can you cause a distraction or something?"

 

"I'm still on probation and community service," Poco protested, shrugging his shoulders and glancing through the opening. 

 

"Who is it?" He muttered, his interest had been piqued. 

 

"Some bounty hunters," Tom replied, breathing faster than normal and looking around, alert and with a slightly manic expression. 

 

"Bounty hunters?" 

 

"Keep your voice down," Tom whispered. Poco looked at him in astonishment. 

 

"What have you done?" 

 

"I owe some money… alot of money…"

 

"To who man?"

 

"The Pawn Broker…"

 

Poco started laughing. 

 

"What? This is serious," Tom protested. 

 

Poco nodded and wiped his face. 

 

"Oh I know its serious but dude you are so screwed. Once that bitch has put the crosshairs on you, you are as good as hers," Poco slapped Tom on the shoulder sympathetically. "I'm sorry man, but its going to be a matter of time. You need to completely skip Town,"

 

"I can't afford it…"

 

"Shit, they're asking to look in the back, they've got guns," Poco saw them asking the duty manager at the front. "Go man, go out the back, I'll delay them," 

 

Poco pushed him to go. 

 

Tom swept his cooking apron off and threw it in the bin and then danced out of the back kitchen door. 

 

He fled through the corridor and then burst through the exit, and straight into the solid chest of a person. 

 

It felt like he had run straight into a brick wall. He fell flat on his back, stunned and looked upwards. 

 

Several strong pairs of hands clamped over him and dragged him to his feet. 

 

"You're coming with us… street rat," one of them wearing large black boots said and spat at him. 

 

*

 

The bell to the shop door chimed. 

 

Tom tried to peer across the glass to see who it was but he couldn't tell. 

 

He heard the pawn broker's voice raise a few octaves from normal with excitement. 

 

"My dear Nicole De Richi, welcome to my humble shop," 

 

"Des'ire, very good to see you. I have come for my usual if I may," Nicole De Richi was incredibly well spoken. 

 

It sounded like she had come from uptown. Tom hadn't had much contact with their type before. 

 

The curtain to the store room was swept aside by Des and she showed Nicole inside with pride. She electronically locked the front door to the shop with her hand clicker. 

 

Tom could now see Nicole, she was incredibly beautiful, she looked like a 1950s celebrity, she had deep red lipstick, thick eyeliner and was adorned with jewellery. 

 

In his parts that would have been tasteless but she was just oozing wealth and class. 

 

She stepped through, minding where she walked and her eyes instantly cast towards the storage racks where all of the shrunken people were, including Tom. 

 

"I see you've got some new stock in, lovely…" Nicole gingerly stepped forwards, tapping a box on the floor aside with her toe as she approached. 

 

"I'm sorry I haven't had a chance to clear up recently," Des apologised profusely; and with a red flush of embarrassment she moved several boxes aside. Then she watched with interest where Nicole's attentions were focused.

 

Nicole browsed the racking shelves, with a cold nonchalance, as if she were looking at jam jars in a supermarket. 

 

Her head was looking at rows several down from Tom she was looking closely. She even pulled out a looking glass and admired the subjects up close. 

 

"Hmm…" she emitted with interest as she paused at one area. Tom looked down his glass, pressing his face up against the jar, but couldn't see where she was looking. 

 

"These ones are tiny," Nicole commented with interest. 

 

"Oh yes, this is a private organisation that owed me quite a bit of money. Their investment collateral was... themselves,"

 

"They invested themselves to grow their business?" Nicole raised an eyebrow as she looked back at Des. "How quaint." She chuckled and looked back at them. She raised her looking glass and peered at the jar. 

 

Then gave a curt nod. 

 

"Let's put them in my basket," she instructed. 

 

Des gave an abrupt affirmative nod and quickly scooped up the jar and carried it over to a holding area for her transactions. 

 

Tom could see the contents now. It was micro sized people in that one. There could have been thirty or forty of them he couldn't tell. 

 

"What plans do you have this time?" Des enquired with interest. 

 

"Oh… some private pleasure but I've also got a dinner party and I was thinking of arranging some... after dinner entertainment," Nicole replied evenly, twisting her hand in the air matter of factly. 

 

Des nodded with excitement. She seemed to be happy to even be in Nicole's presence. Nicole must be someone, a big someone, to pique the pawn broker's interest. 

 

Des set the jar down and returned to follow Nicole's every movement. 

 

Nicole looked along the shelf, she paused a few times and then raised to the next one. 

 

"If I had known you were coming I would have picked out my finest," Des started apologetically. "I would have called in a few of my debts with a higher bounty on them," 

 

"Oh I would hate to bother you like that," Nicole muttered politely. 

 

"Would it help if I picked out the ones I think you would like?" Des asked. 

 

"Oh would you?" Nicole looked up at her with relief. "That would be terribly helpful," she turned towards the counter and started to pull her white gloves off from her slender hands. 

 

"Please take a seat," Des suggested as she started to examine her jar collection. 

 

"Thank you kindly," Tom saw Nicole glance at the chair with distaste and decide otherwise, she decided to stand. 

 

Instead she examined various other articles in the store room. 

 

"Is this a retro shrinking gun?" Nicole picked up a pistol looking object pinched and dangling between her thumb and index finger, as if any more bodily contact could harm her. 

 

Des glanced over her shoulder. 

 

"Yes, they called it a PIZZEN," she carried on with her examination. "It's old school now, thirty years old I'd say. it still works though. Only shrinks people to about 3 to 6 inches and you can't recover them or revert back afterwards because it scrambles their molecular structure and DNA," Nicole raised her eyebrows with interest. 

 

"I'll take it," she concluded, without even asking the price. 

 

Des nodded with raised eyebrows. 

 

"It wasn't for sale… but sure you can…" Des trailed off and started to pick out jars and put them on the counter. 

 

"Would you like your usual amount, about 10? Or this dinner party. How many people are attending?"

 

"Oh… about seven people excluding me," Nicole replied. "I was thinking perhaps 10 for me and then an extra 5 for each of us for the dinner party."

 

"Oh… wonderful…" Des' eyes lit up with excitement. She knew she was going to make a lot of money out of this exchange today. 

 

Tom's heart started thumping in his chest. He realised that this was no casual exchange, Nicole had the ability to buy out Des' entire stock. That included him!

 

"Excluding the thirty five micros in this jar I presume," Des pointed at the jar on the counter. 

 

"Naturally," Nicole laughed haughtily. 

 

Des accelerated her selection and put a whole score of jars out on the counter and she kept going, searching for more on the shelves below Tom. He couldn't see much below but he could see the missing spaces where jars had been, they were emptying fast. 

 

"I'm not sure I'm going to have quite enough. I've got enough for you or your party just not both together… at least not in the quality that I would want to give you…" Des trailed off apologetically. "But I can put some bounties out and get you some good ones by the weekend," 

 

"That will do nicely, my social is on Saturday. I can always forsake a few of my own anyhow, one must keep up appearances, it is a curse I have to bear in my social circles I'm afraid," Nicole sighed, as if overburdened. 

 

"Yes of course," Des looked up from her busy work, perspiring slightly from the pressure. She clearly didn't want to get this wrong and upset Nicole. 

 

"Oh, 5 of them could be complete reprobates for all I care," Nicole continued, "One of my friends… if I can call her that," she waved her hand limply at her wrist, "ex downtown, you know the type," Des flushed. Yes she knew the type. Tom suspected Des was a downtowner just like he was. Nicole continued, ignorant or uncaring of her implied insult, "She couldn't care less about what she has, she goes through them like nobody's business," Nicole chuckled wickedly.

 

Des chuckled uncomfortably and then glanced up at Tom's shelf. 

 

The timing couldn't have been worse for him, did she think he was a reprobate or had she just run out of options below?

 

Jars were being lifted away and soon her giant fingers curled around his glass container. 

 

He watched in fear as her huge fingerprints pressed against the glass and his jar was lifted into the air. He felt weightless for a moment. He staggered and tried to steady himself as he was carried over and placed on the counter. 

 

He stumbled as the jar landed, but regained his balance and looked around anxiously and saw that there were a myriad of people in jars surrounding his. 

 

Nicole needed 50 shrunken people, it was an incredible number. As he looked around he saw men and women of varying ages, skin colours and creeds. None of them were old though. They all either looked terrified or tired and resigned to their fate. 

 

As he looked back at the rack, he could see that Des was picking the more attractive and youthful of her stock first. She was selecting her finest for Nicole.

 

Tom watched Nicole's movements. She was a woman of class and wealth. She was discerning and intelligent. Perhaps he could find a way to get into her good graces.

 

She paid them no attention whatsoever to what Des was doing. She was rudely casting and rootling her stiletto shoe toe through Des' storage boxes with curiosity.

 

“What’s this?” She crouched down and picked up a classic car. It was heavy, it wasn’t a toy.

 

“Oh… that’s nothing, it’s just…”

 

“It’s an old Jaguar E Class,” Nicole turned it around in her hands examining the car with interest. She peered inside. “How did you get hold of this?”

 

“Hmm, someone owed me, let’s just say that…” Des glanced down in disinterest.

 

“And the owner?” Nicole looked up with a hooked eyebrow.

 

“Long gone now,” Des replied as she picked another jar, the women inside were screaming to be released. “Do you want some willing ones as well?” Des asked as she checked through her shelf of tinies.

 

“Sure,” Nicole shrugged. “I’m not too bothered about that, my guests usually like unwilling ones, but if you need to make up the numbers…” she continued to examine the car. “I’ll give you some more for this car,”

 

Des glanced at it.

 

“Sure, name your price,” Des stated.

 

“Oh really,” Nicole quirked at the ease of Des’ statement. “Fair enough, well I know that these might collect $50,000-$70,000, but a shrunken Jaguar E Class surely adds a premium, I’m happy to give you $65k for that,”

 

“Thank you, very generous from a loyal customer such as yourself Madam De Richi,” Des smiled warmly as she placed a box on the counter, it was labelled ‘Willing’.

 

“Please, call me Nicole, how many times?” Nicole smirked as she placed the car into her handbag.

 

“You’re full of surprises, I didn’t know you were a collector, that’s worth knowing for the future,” Des responded.

 

“Oh yes,” Nicole picked up the jar with Tom inside, examining the contents. “I love collecting little things of all sorts,” she smiled. Tom backed against the glass in terror at the size and proximity of the beautiful giantess’ face. Her intelligent eyes piercing his very soul. She didn’t look at him with empathy. She looked at him like a possession. He was just a collectable to her.

 

“Now, Nicole, I think I’ve got you the best of our selection, that’s quite an array of tinies for you, shall we settle up?”

 

“Yes please, Des, thank you,” Nicole looked down at the veritable selection of tiny people inside various jars and storage containers; she beamed. She was going to have a fun party with her friends.

 

“I’ll bring the rest over on the weekend for you, and I’ve got an idea you could try to get some more in time for your party,” Des stated with a wink.

 

“Interesting, I’m listening,” Nicole raised her eyebrows with intrigue.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription