My Sister Became God by Glaazius
Summary:

Throgg had a penchant for tormenting his sister Dina on a daily basis. Unlucky for him, on a random day, it seems that destiny has chosen to bestow his sister with incomprehensible power.

Take a look at my patreon page!

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius


Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Butt, Destruction, Entrapment, New World Order, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6464 Read: 10896 Published: January 20 2024 Updated: May 03 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Glaazius

2. Chapter 2 by Glaazius

3. Chapter 3 by Glaazius

4. Chapter 4 by Glaazius

Chapter 1 by Glaazius

No size stuff in this chapter yet, but plenty will come in the upcoming chapters as a boy has to deal with a sister who is able to do absolutely everything!

+++


Throgg ripped off his blanker and leaped up from his bed. He stood in his boxershorts in front of the window, his hands on his hips, and surveyed the landscape. He took a deep sniff, inhaling his room's sweaty and murky atmosphere.

"Aaah! A brand new day with brand new possibilities to harass that sweet sister of mine!" Throgg flexed his steroid-treated biceps and planted a kiss on them. "Such beauties you two are."

"Throooogg! You filthy swine, get down here and clean up your jumble in the kitchen!" His mother's frigid voice pierced his eardrums.

"In a second, MOOOOM!" Throgg roared in response.

He grumbled while slipping into a sweat-stained tank top he had worn during an exercise two days ago and a pair of shorts that had not been laundered for weeks. Throgg couldn't resist taking one last look in the mirror, where he could admire his bulging biceps and triceps again.

"THROOOOGG!" His mother's voice stabbed his ears, prodding him into action.

"Already there, MOOOOM!" Throgg shouted as he hastened along the corridor, accompanied by a string of expletives.

He went past his sister's chamber with the purpose of disregarding her for the time being, but he halted anyway.

His hand rummaged in the pocket of his shorts. A sardonic grin spread across his face as his fingers encountered something he hoped to locate.

A still, fresh tomato glinted in the hallway's light as he held it to his vision.

Throgg was crazy for tomatoes. He ate them like candy. He brought this one along yesterday evening as a late-night snack but ended up falling asleep before he could enjoy it.

Although he had the inclination to gobble it up, he knew he could grab another one from the refrigerator downstairs in no time. No, he was going to use this one on his beloved sister.

He took the decency to knock on his sister's bedroom door (A thing he never did otherwise.) and swung the door open.

Dina's eyes widened as the door creaked open, and her brother's sturdy frame filled the doorway. She sat up. With one arm protecting her modesty with her blanket, she pointed an accusing finger with her other. "Who said you could come in, you clam-faced-fuck!"

"Morning, sis," Throgg's arm whipped back and forward in a Pitcher-like motion. The tomato hit his startled sister square on the forehead with a loud thwack. Thick, red juice spread across her face and drenched the sheets, walls, and Dina's disheveled brunette hair in an unappetizing display.

Dina screeched in anger. "I swear to God, I'm going to penetrate your temple with a fuckin ice pick during your sleep!"

Throgg threw his shoulders back proudly and flexed his chest muscles before striding downstairs, whistling a cheerful tune. His mother stood at the staircase opening, eyebrows raised. "What's with all the damn racket! You two already at each other's throats?"

"I guess Dina got out of bed on the wrong side, mom," Throgg chuckled while tapping his mother's shoulder as he walked past her.

The chair screeched over the tiled floor as he sat down at the table in the kitchen. Throgg grabbed a box of cereal, dumped it into a bowl, mixed it with milk and a few spoons of sugar and started gobbling it up like an animal.

His mom sat down at the table and fixed him with a stern stare. "I'll cut off your balls if you leave the house before–"

"I said I would tidy up, right?" Throgg cut his mother off. "Could I at least get something in my stomach first?"

His mom studied him for a few agonizing moments, clearly unconvinced he would keep his word, then she began eating too.

His mother was munching on a piece of bread when she suddenly stopped when her daughter came down the stairs. "What in the world happened to your head?" his mother asked, looking dumbfounded.

Throgg glanced up from his plate, a smirk playing on his lips as he noticed the first hint of a bruise forming on his sister's forehead.

Dina situated herself at the table opposite her brother. "Nothing, mama. Nothing," she kept her attention on Throgg while getting her breakfast from the table.

Their mother looked questioningly from one sibling to the other. "You know that if you keep bullying her, she'll get her own back eventually," she warned her son.

Throgg shrugged, appearing unaffected as he shoveled in another spoonful of cereal. "She's nothing but a little munchkin." He mumbled with his mouth full.

"I'm nothing but a little munchkin," Dina echoed her brother's words while keeping her eyes glued on him.

Their mom laughed in astonishment and pushed her plate away after gorging on her breakfast. "In any case, I'm out. I'm on a double shift today, so don't anticipate me before 11 pm. Be kind to the house and each other, got it? And you, clean the kitchen!" She gestured a finger towards Throgg. She gave each of her children a kiss, got her bag, and slipped on her coat before leaving home.

Throgg gulped down his cereal and was just about to obey his mother's orders when he saw Dina staring at him fixedly, with fiery blue eyes. She had not even taken one bite of her sandwich.

"What? You're going to wait until I doze off or something so you can pierce my brains?"

Dina just continued to stare at him, her gaze not wavering.

"If you're trying to intimidate me with that stare, cut it out. All you're doing is making a fool of yourself." Throgg declared as he collected his plate and a few other things from the table, strolling off to the kitchen counter to begin tidying up while chirping some tune. After a few minutes, he peeped over his shoulder and spotted Dina still staring at him.

"All right, you've got precisely five seconds to take that look away from me before I'll hurl this cup right at your left eye," he warned.

"One…"

Dina kept her eyes locked on him.

“Two… Three… Four…”

Dina was still looking at him, unfazed.

"Five!" Throgg said and simulated tossing the cup at her. Yet, Dina remained unharmed, still staring at him.

"Okay, fuck it. You've asked for it! Brace yourself because this one will hurt a lot more than that tomato," Throgg hurled the cup at his sister with full force, aiming for her head. It sped through the air, taking a precise path toward Dina.

"STOP!" Dina screeched. And the world came to a halt.

Dina blinked in perplexity, staring at the image of Pooh Bear and Piglet engraved on the white cup that stayed suspended in midair merely a few inches away from her face.

Cautiously, she reached her hand out. Her index finger gingerly inched towards the mug. Dina squinted her eyes into tiny slits as her finger was about to make contact. Fearful that the cup might suddenly spring to life and hit her in the face,

Nothing happened. Upon touching it, Dina felt the chill of the porcelain's coldness drenching the tip of her finger, but the cup stayed in place, hanging motionless in midair.

"Well, I'll be…." Dina exclaimed in amazement, and she peered over the cup to where her brother was standing by the kitchen counter.

There she saw the large figure of her brother standing immobile in a pitcher-like stance who had just tossed the ball with a broad swing.

The ugly mug of her brother looked even uglier now as his jaw stood at a crooked position after pushing out a big scream of effort that he hoped would give his throw more force.

"Is this real?" Dina tittered in disbelief. She pinched her arm. "Ouch! Yep, definitely real."

She looked at the hanging cup again with fascination. "I said stop, didn't I? Could it be as simple as…" Dina placed her hand underneath the cup. "Drop," she commanded, and the cup dropped in her grasp. She rejoiced with joy. "Oh, my God! That is so awesome!"

Dina gave her brother a sly glance before strolling over to him. She closely examined his unmoving face and a wave of revulsion swept over her. "My, You certainly are an ugly one, aren't you, brother dear? Small wonder all my friends have turned you down despite the buffed-up body." Her fingers ran over Throgg's arm, fondling his toned bicep. "This is something I have always wanted to do..."

SLAP!

Dina's flat hand landed upon Throgg's cheek. She flinched and took a step backward, afraid her brother might return to life to retaliate, but nothing happened. Throgg stayed still as a rock.

SLAP! With a mighty swing of her arm, Dina delivered one slap after another to her brother's cheek. She went balls-out, landing one slap after the other upon her brother's face – each smack harder than the other as it was fueled with deep rage after being terrorized for years by him. For once, it was she who was in control, and it made her feel empowered.

Heaving from exhaustion but greatly satisfied, Dina grabbed the cup Throgg had thrown earlier to her from the table and placed it in midair a small distance away from his face. She willed the cup to stay in midair, which it did.

Then, she willed the cup to be pushed in the direction of her brother after life's play button was pressed by her.

"Resume!" Dina said, and the universe returned to its regular rhythm.

"Aaaargh!!" Throgg emitted a sound of agony and fell to his knees, clasping his face in pain after being hit by the cup that was meant for his sister's face.

The object smashed into pieces when it collided with his nose, causing it to fracture. He felt the warm liquid of his blood ooze out of his nostrils, seeping through his fingers, as he looked up at his sister, who stood with her arms crossed, seemingly looking at him with contempt.

Dina was utterly void of regret when she saw her hapless brother bawling on the ground. In fact, she was just getting started.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 2 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Dina experiments with her powers at the expense of her brother.


+++



Dressed in ripped dungarees shorts that showed off her slender thighs and her hair in a messy bun, Dina smiled down upon her whining brother and willed his body to dwindle in size. "You're way too big for your own good, my dear brother of mine."

Throgg's face, filled with pain, transformed to a look of surprise when it appeared like his kid sister was growing.

Picking up Throgg's thoughts with her newly gained powers, Dina cleared up his confusion. "It is you who is shrinking, brother. Although I'm sure I could easily gain some height if I wished," she joked.

When Throgg's body had morphed to the size of a Barbie doll, Dina could not help than to rile him up. She rose her foot and dangled it for a few agonizing moments above his handheld body before slamming it down just inches away from him.

"Stop it!" Throgg squealed, watching as Dina dangled her foot above him once again before dropping it down on the other side. "I'm going to tell Mom!" Tears began streaming down his face, and despite herself, Dina allowed a small smile. This was her chance to finally get back at him for all the times he had hurt her without mercy.

"Lick it!" Dina commanded, pointing her finger. "Lick the dirty tip of my kicks!"

Despite his fear, Throgg felt a surge of prideful rebellion at his sister's order. Inexplicable powers or not, Dina crossed a line that triggered Throgg's macho-like self.

What does she think anyway? He thought. I'm the mighty Throgg, for heaven's sake! "I wrestled 8th graders when I was practically still in diapers! No baby sister of mine is going to humiliate me like this."

Dina grinned and crouched to get a better look at her minute brother. At the sight of her looming figure, Throgg recoiled and stumbled back a few steps, making the smile on Dina's face stretch even wider. On her haunches, Dina tucked a lock of brunette hair behind her ear and rested her chin on her hand. "You're afraid of me, aren't you?"

"Throgg snorted. "You wish, you whippersnapper!"

Dina gave him an enticing smile before letting out a loud "Boo!" that made Throgg jump up and shriek like a bitch before he fell onto his bottom.

Dina chuckled. "You really are pathetic, you know that, right?”

Standing tall with a triumphant glint in her eyes, Dina nibbled on her lower lip while gazing down at her shrunken brother, who was lying helplessly at her feet. The sight filled her with power; For once, she held the strings. And she enjoyed it—enjoyed it a lot.

"Scrounge up whatever manhood you still have left - if there was some present in the first place - and follow me to the living room. I have some chores waiting for you."

"Chores?" Throgg chuckled in disbelief as his eyes witnessed the immense body of his sister pivoting on her heels to saunter off, her steps creating seismic tremors that vibrated through his minuscule body. "If you believe I'm going to do a single chore for your lazy ass, you're even more stupid than you look. Hey! Are you even listening? Grow me back!" He ran after her.

Throgg's matchstick legs did their best to keep pace with the crane-sized legs of his kid sister.

Dina plopped down in a lazy chair in the living room, threaded her fingers together behind her head, and propped her feet on the table.

Haggard and puffing from exhaustion, Throgg keeled over and clasped his knees to catch his breath when he finally entered the living room – which felt like a miles-long trek.

Strength was one of his best qualities, along with modesty, as Throgg found himself the most sculpted figure next to Hercules. Stamina was his Achilles' heel, though. Throgg was a true gym rat but only aimed to become as jacked as possible. He awfully neglected the opportunity to do cardio workouts.

And in these cases, whereby Throgg was forced to run for extended periods of time longer than taking a sprint to catch the bus, he quickly hit his limits.

Dina watched it all with glee as her tiny brother came striding up to her while panting like a dog that had just brought back a ball its boss had thrown away for the fifteenth time.

"Did you know I can run four miles in just twenty-eight minutes?" Dina said as Throgg came ambling up to the lazy chair she was sitting on. His breath finally relaxed a bit.

"Kudos to you. Now grow me back, bitch." Throgg said.

"I bet you'll never be able to achieve something like that. But hey, at least you're strong, right? Hercules strong!" Dina mimicked Throgg's overly masculine voice, flexing her biceps. "Why don't you be a dear and lift this pen." Dina picked up a pen from the table and presented it to him.

"A pen?... You want me to lift a pen to showcase my physical prowess? I lift weights, you empty-headed skank!" Throgg roared. " I eat dumbbells for breakfast and the bench press is my bitch!”

"But let's be honest: you can't do it now, given your... current stature."

"Try me!" Throgg bellowed as loud as his tiny throat could. He gasped and toppled back onto his bottom when a dumbbell the size of a luxurious yacht materialized out of nowhere in thin air and clattered down right next to him. "W-What?... How the hell did you do that?"

Dina shrugged. "Like this." A tissue materialized in Throgg's hand. He looked at it, dumbfounded.

"The fuck am I supposed to do with this?"

Dina rolled her eyes. "How about cleaning up your face? There are smears of blood all over your face. You look disgusting."

"Ai, right." Totally forgetting that blood was still dripping out of his broken nose–that, surprisingly hurt less than expected–from the cup that was meant to hit his sister instead, Throgg hastily decent up his face and turned around to look at the gigantic dumbbell looming in front of him with awe. 1 KG was imprinted on the side. His sister really wanted to humiliate him.

"Go on, brother. Entertain us. Lift it just a tiny bit from the floor." Dina cocked her head, awaiting his attempt to showcase his muscular prowess. "I'll grow you back if you can. I swear on my life." She laid her palm against her chest to make her promise more binding.

Throgg gulped when gaping at the 1kg dumbbell usually used in a fat-burning pilates class by anorexia-suffering wenches with scrawny arms. He never gave these things a proper look while in the gym, as these weights were far beneath his dignity. Now, however, while at his pitiful size, this puny object looked quite intimidating to Throgg. He had tremendous doubts that he'd be able to make it move at all.

"Give up?" Dina prodded mischievously.

"On a cold day in hell!" Throgg replied.

"I can arrange that, by the way." Dina chuckled while twirling the pen between her fingers. "A cold day in hell, I mean. Ha! I truly believe I can arrange anything even!"

Throgg snorted. "Whatever…" Refusing to let his manliness be challenged by his sister's taunting, Throgg smashed his fists together and marched up to the enormous dumbbell, determined to raise it over his head and prove her wrong.

Curious, Dina stopped playing with the pen and leaned her elbows on her knees to have a good look at her brother's attempt.

Oh my Goodness! He actually believes he can do it! Dina thought with mirth. I have to film this!

Dina's phone flew out of her back pocket, soared towards the floor, where her tiny brother was standing with the 1KG dumbbell, and began recording as it kept floating in midair.

Throgg tried to ignore the scrutinizing gaze of his sister burning in his back and the billboard-sized phone hovering next to him and squatted down to take a good hold of the dumbbell on the underside.

Throgg ground his teeth together, and groaned hard as his bulging muscles strained to lift the unyielding dumbbell. Nothing happened.

He wanted to throw in the towel, but Dina's chuckle kept him going. He did not want to give her the satisfaction of seeing him failing to lift a goddamn 1KG dumbbell.

"Shall I lay the pen down for you instead?" Dina asked kindly.

"Shut your trap!" Throgg snapped over his shoulder to his monumental sister looming over him with a grand smile plastered on her face.

"Ugh, sorry, bro, I can't watch it anymore." Dina's hand reached out to pick up the dumbbell. She ignored to pitiful pleas of her brother not to fuckin touch that thing. To tease Throgg, Dina lifted it and made the thing balance on two fingers. "Ha! Check me out, bro! Don't I look strong?"

Throgg scoffed. "You look more like a snotty sprout vying for attention from his mother."

SLAM!

Throgg fell backward as Dina's sneaker slammed right next to him. His tiny hands shot up in a defensive pose as Dina's face shot up to him, scowling at him. "I think I've swallowed enough of your insults.” Her angered breath washed over him. “It's high time for you to get smaller."

And with that, Throgg felt that queer sensation he was feeling earlier and he saw his already gigantic sister becoming larger.

"There," Dina stood up to her full height when Throgg was roughly the size of a marble.

Throgg swallowed while gaping up at his towering sister. Where she first appeared like King Kong, she now utterly looked like… a Goddess – so incredibly powerful and all-knowing.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 3 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Dina experiments with her powers


+++





Lidi snorted in frustration, slamming her phone on the
table. "Who does that asshat think he's conversing with? An evolved baboon
with brains in his butt? I swear, if that jerk even thinks about firing me, I
will – "



"Who's going to fire you, Mom?"



Startled, Lidi jumped in her seat at the sound of her
daughter's voice coming from right beside her where just moments ago, there had
been nothing but an empty spot on the couch. "For Christ's sake, Dina!
Don't ever sneak up on me like that, will ya? Where the hell do you come from
anyway? Aren't you supposed to be at school?"



Dina flashed a mischievous smile at
her mother. "I am at school, mom. At least, my other self is,
who operates on autopilot now, by the way. But do not worry, though. My
classmates will never notice the difference. You know that she's not the real me.
Well, technically, she is. She's an exact copy of me. The same amount of atoms,
the same composition of Carbon, Oxygen, Hydrogen and many other elements I
don't feel like naming. Just like the one enjoying a well-deserved holiday in
Paris at the moment, shop spreeing in the Champs-Elysées. I told her not to
return before scoring a nice pair of boots for me." Dina chuckled heartily
but stopped abruptly when she was hit with a sudden thought. "Or was she
the real me,
and am I merely
a copy on autopilot? Mmm…” Dina took a thinking pose. "This multiplying
really is a crack on the brain."

Lidi gaped with consternation at
her daughter. "You're speaking gibberish."

                "I
know. I am, am I?" Dina said. "I should get a handle on these
powers."

                Lidi
arched a brow. "What powers?"

Dina gave her mother a joyful
smile. "Was that your boss you were speaking with just now?"

Lidi's face became angry again
while being reminded of the one she just had on the phone. "I'm going to
tell that cocksure I'm going to work for Pinch Of Yum tomorrow if he ever pulls
something like that off again!"

"What did he tell you?"
Dina asked.

Lidi snorted while litting up a
cigarette, inhaling the first draw deeply before blowing it out while speaking
simultaneously. "Stay home and get paid. That's practically what he told
me. It's like Punk'd. I swear, Dina, If you're in this too, I will –"

"Lucas was honest, Mom."
Dina interrupted her mother. "Your boss's name is Lucas, right?" she
added, noticing puzzlement in her mother's eyes.

"How do you know that? I've
never told you his name." Lidi replied, surprise written on her face.

Dina smiled widely. "Because I
had a little chat with him, and he told me. And even if he didn't, I would
still know his name. Ha! I know everyone's name now! Thanks to these
inexplicable yet awesome powers I now possess, I can even change everyone's
name if I wanted to." Dina said, giggling excitingly.

Lidi narrowed her eyes. "What's this nonsense
talk about powers and such?"

"Don't you understand? I've
made your boss say this, Mom!" Dina giggled like a little girl. "You
can now leisurely rest on your laurels and see the money streaming in every
month. Hell, I could even make him hand over the restaurant to you, exalting
you to the owner and degrading him to a waiter. Then you would
be the boss. Wouldn't that be cool?"

Lidi snorted, flicking some ash off
her cigarette into the ashtray. "Prove it!"

The sound of Lidi's phone going off
broke the momentary silence. She gawked slack-jawed at her daughter as she saw
who was calling—it was her boss.

"Well? Pick it up!" Dina
prompted.

Lidi's thumb soared over to the
flashing icon with the green horn. "Lidi here. Yeah. Sure. Are you
serious? No! Of course, I won't have a problem with it." Lidi cast an
askance look in her daughter's direction as she spoke. "Okay, see you
tomorrow then. No, thank you." She hung up the phone and uttered a
disbelieving chuckle.

"Well?" Dina asked.

"The guy wants me to stop by
tomorrow to draw up the papers that will make me the joint owner." Lidi's
eyes became tiny slits, piercingly staring into her daughter. "Okay,
enough with this crap!" She sprung up. "Where is the goddamn
camera!" Lidi looked fervently to every corner of the room to see if she
could localize a hidden recording device. "You have it mounted somewhere
on your body, haven't you?" Lidi dashed forward and began searching her
daughter's body to see if some camera was attached somewhere. The groping hands
made Dina chuckle.

"Stop it, Mom. Please."
Dina tittered, slamming away her mother's groping hands. "There's no
camera here, I swear. But, look," Dina shoved a mirror in her mother's
face. "your hair's on fire."

Lidi gaped dumbfounded in the
mirror, and a look of shock stretched her eyes wide open as she noticed
prolific flames dancing on top of her head. Then began the screaming and the
failing. "Aaaah! My hair is on fire! My hair is on fire! Help me! Help me!"
Lidi slapped her head in an attempt to put out the flames.

All that Dina did was laugh
heartily. "It doesn't hurt, does it, Mom?" That did not seem to ease
her mother. Hurting or not. The flames were on top of her head, and that fact
alone was enough to prod Lidi into a mindless panic. "And now they are
gone," Dina said, holding the same mirror before her mother's face to
convince her that the flames were gone. Surprisingly, Lidi's coiffure looked
untainted. Not the image Lidi expected to see after witnessing flames eating
away her hair.

"You like blue, mom?"
Dina said as her mother's hair turned blue. "Or you rather prefer green?
Nah, let's go for purple, don't you agree?" Immediately, Lidi's hair
changed color and shifted between various shades of violet.

"How?..." Lidi stared
dumbfounded and a bit frightened at her daughter after seeing the color of her
hair changing just by her daughter's words.

Dina presented a sleek smile. "It's like I said
before, Mom. I have powers. I believe I can do anything."

"Anything?"

Dina nodded proudly.
"Anything, Mom!"

"Turn that clunker of mine
into a brand new Lamborghini."

"Done!" Dina said.

Lidi narrowed her gaze at her
daughter and dashed over to the window to take a look at the carport. Her mouth
dropped open, completely agape, as she saw a sleek-looking black Lamborghini
glistening in the sunlight where a poorly maintained Suzuki Swift stood just
moments ago.

Dina walked up to her mother and wrapped an arm
around her waist, following her gaze through the window. "Does the color
suit you, mom?"

“Am I, am I dreaming?” Lidi said.

"Nope," Dina grinned.
"Although I could turn this into a dream if I wanted to. Then I'll wake
you up and show you the same car standing in front of our house that you dreamt
of. Or, I could flip it all and make your dream your reality and vice versa."

"Can you do all of that?"
Lidi asked.

Dina nodded confidently. "That
and pretty much everything else."

"That sounds a bit disturbing
if you ask me. Dangerous even. What if you jumble up some essential elements of
life? The consequences could be disastrous for millions."

Dina shook her head. "I will
never do such a thing, Mom. Trust me. I won't switch off the sun or
anything." she tittered at her joke.

Lidi's face crinkled as though a
thought suddenly occurred to her. "Where is your brother? I haven't seen
him all day. Has he left the house before I woke up?"

Dina shook her head. "He's
right here with us, Mom. All the time. Aren't you, sweet brother of mine?"

Lidi looked confused as she saw her
daughter turning her head to look at her left shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Lidi asked.

"Looking at Throgg, of
course!"

Lidi looked at her daughter
perplexedly. "On your shoulder?"

Dina nodded. "He's very
tiny," she whispered. "You have to look very closely. But don't
startle him. Wait, let me increase his size a bit."

Lidi's expression morphed from a
look of curiosity to bewilder as she saw a small dot forming on her daughter's
bare shoulder, growing larger by the second.

Lidi's eyes blinked as she began to
recognize her son's features. "Throgg? Is that you?"

The minuscule figure of one inch
tall flailed fervently and emitted high-pitched squeals while standing upon his
kid sister's shoulder.

"I think he's angry,"
Lidi said, looking at her daughter.

"Oh, he's definitely angry,
alright," Dina replied. "Aren't you my big muscular brother of
mine?" she said condescendingly.

"Is this payback?" Lidi
asked.

Dina shook her head. "No, it's
my way of showing affection for him as a sibling. Payback comes later."

Lidi gaped as she saw Throgg
shrinking down again until he was barely visible to the naked eye.

"I must say, while I'm thrilled for you, Dina. I
cannot help but feel anxious about these powers."

                Dina
frowned while pulling her chestnut hairdo into a messy bun. "What
for?"

                "These
powers. It's the real thing, Dina. If it's true that you can do anything, then
you're basically God."

"God? Hmm..." Dina placed
a finger against her mouth, looking thoughtfully. "I must say, I do like
the sound of that. Anyway, I'm off."

                "Where
are you going?"

"Anywhere I want, Mom! See you
later!"

Lidi shook her head in disbelief as
she saw her daughter vanishing in thin air.

 

 



 



End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

Chapter 4 by Glaazius
Author's Notes:

Much to her joy, Dina tests her abilities in the classroom. This only furthers her conviction that it is time to show her newfound godlike self to the world.


+++


Dina – the Dina clone who operated on autopilot in class but suddenly became the 'real' Dina when the latter dissolved the body she was wearing at home during her chat with her mother to fuse her consciousness with the one attending class – peered through the window, boringly.

The lecturing voice of her teacher wasn't even registering as Dina set her sights on an elm tree rooted atop a hill in the distance. Following class was deadly dull. Dina found it much more interesting to experiment with her powers.

Dina's eyes became tiny slits as she concentrated on the tree, willing it to enter dormancy. Right here, right now.

And what Dina wanted, transpired—also, this time.

The urge to smile stretched Dina's lips wide, revealing her teeth as she noticed the leaf of the elm tree changing in color. The lively green hue of each leaf seeped away as Dina willed the elm tree to enter dormancy in a matter of seconds. Where mere moments ago stood a vivacious elm tree, with innumerable healthy green leaves fluttering in the wind, was now a tree with crispy brown leaves, waiting to twirl down when a good gust of wind broke them free of the branch they were attached to.

Dina mouthed the word 'wow' in astonishment as dark death leaves cascaded from the tree in a spectacle of bizarre beauty in the middle of June.

She suppressed a giggle that bubbled up at the incredulous expression of a man walking his dog nearby while seeing this unusual event.

Dina's laughter drew her teacher's attention unnoticeable, who ceased speaking and zeroed his stern gaze upon her.

"Miss Locksely, do you have something amusing to share?"

The forceful voice of Dina's teacher abruptly yanked her out of her moment of fun while watching the dumbfounded reaction of the man walking his dog when hundreds of death leaves rained down upon him from the elm tree she willed to go into dormancy.

Startled by her teacher's voice, Dina shoved her elbow against a water bottle, tossing it on the floor. The whole class erupted into laughter.

Dina craned her neck when her teacher, Mr. Jenkins – a man with deep bushy brows, a turkey wattle, and an impressive broad torso – loomed over her, blocking the light from the ceiling, when he approached her table.

Dina flashed him a coy smile while snatching the bottle from the floor.

"Well?" Mr. Jenkins' voice boomed through the classroom, demanding an answer from Dina. She felt like a mouse trapped in the piercing gaze of an eagle as all eyes turned to her, with an amused whisper drifting through the room here and there.

Awed by Mr. Jenkins's appearance – a highly respected teacher at her school and a man whose stature elicited awe from many – Dina began to stammer uncomfortably, twisting and turning her tongue before words could form. "I-I was just checking out that man over there." She pointed at the tree whose sleep rhythm she was messing with. By Dina's will, the elm tree, which was nothing more than a bare skeleton a second ago, stood now brazenly firm with lush green leaves like it was before she meddled with it.

Mr. Jenkin squinted in confusion as he followed Dina's gesture towards the tree and noticed the bewildered stranger staring dumbfounded at it while repeatedly slapping himself on the face in disbelief.

A deep scowl settled onto Mr. Jenkins's face as he watched the man start to tear at his hair with an animalistic wail. "There are a lot of disturbed souls living in this town," he mumbled and pivoted on his heels to find his way back in front of the class.

He cleared his throat and opened his mouth to continue his lecture when Dina piped up. "Mr Jenkins, can I ask you a question?"

Mr. Jenkins did not look pleased while being interrupted by one of his students for the second time. "Only if your question relates to the topic I'm discussing. Which is something you do not know, I presume? Seeing you've had your attention somewhere else."

Mr. Jenkins was about to dismiss Dina's question when she interrupted him again right when he was busy speaking the first word of the sentence he wanted to say.

Mr. Jenkin's assumption of Dina not knowing what topic was being lectured was accurate. The normal Dina would never be able to figure out on the spot what issue was being discussed in class due to her negligence in paying attention.

But Dina was anything but normal anymore.

She had powers now. With little effort, Dina could fish the information she needed out of her subconscious, which picked it up regardless of her absent mind to store it in some dark untraceable chamber in the maze of her mind.

Or, Dina could also extract the information right out of Mr. Jenkins's head without him even knowing it or out of the head of any other fellow student.

"Well, my question does not entirely relate to Albert Einstein's role in the development of the atomic bomb, Mr Jenkins, to be honest." Dina began speaking, evoking a look of annoyance from her teacher. "It does, however, relate to Mr. Einstein's non-belief in a personal God."

That sparked Mr. Jenkin's curiosity.

Mr. Jenkins took a seat on his desk, not taking his eyes off Dina. "Your curiosity about this topic surprises me even more than your unexpected ability to recall information that clearly washed over you while being spoken, as it most of the time does. Even though I'm not particularly eager to deviate from the topic, I can't help but be intrigued Ms. Locksely. Carry on."

Dina glanced around, smiling proudly, as she saw the whole class hanging on her every word.

Her eyes zeroed in on Mr. Jenkin's glance, who eagerly awaited what the following sentence would come out of her mouth.

"What is the definition of God?" Dina asked.

Another student sighed audibly and answered before Mr Jenkins could. "You can't define the almighty, Dina."

"And why is that, Al? Because some dusty book says so?" Dina shot back.

"God is the supreme being." Another classmate said. "The creator of everything. The loving father who –"

"Who's to say God is a male?" Dina interrupted. "Perhaps God is a female, a mother. Only females can give birth, right? I always hated this deep-rooted assumption that God is a male." she breezed through her teeth. "Maybe God is just a young girl like me." Dina grinned widely.

The teacher's deep voice filled the room in response, "Where are you going with this, Ms Locksely? If this is one of your ploys to get out from under my class, I have some unpleasant surprises for you when the bell goes off."

"Okay, I'll cut to the chase, Mr Jenkins." Dina holds her hands up. "I swear. Listen, God is incomprehensible powerful, right? He or she can do anything. What if I tell you all that I can do anything too since yesterday? Does that make me a God?"

Mr. Jenkins already impatient look morphed into a glare of anger.

"Okay, that's detention for you, Ms Locksely. Now pipe down with the crap and listen for once in your life before I'll make you play the national anthem in front of the whole school on a great highland bagpipe while wearing a Scottish kilt around your head during the upcoming Pep rally."

The whole class sniggered, amused to see Dina getting the full brunt from Mr Jenkins. Then the laughter went over in gasps stupefaction when Mr. Jenkins stood, in the blink of an eye, with a bagpipe in his hand and a Scottish kilt wrapped around his head.

"And, play!" Upon Dina's word, Mr. Jenkins started to play an off-key version of the American folk song.

Smiling, Dina nodded her head along to the rhythm as her teacher flailed away on the bagpipes, seething with anger yet simultaneously unable to break free from her control.

Her teacher had a strained look on his face while he glared at Dina, showing his anger, but he was powerless to break himself free of his student's influence.

The whole class looked transfixed, their eyes shifting between Mr. Jenkins to Dina, some of them with fear written on their faces.

Dina clapped her hands with glee. "Come on, class. Join! Let's sing together!"

And without hesitation and their consent due to Dina's powers, every classmate began singing along lustily with Mr Jenkin's play.

Dina tittered with delight and decided to sing with them when the door suddenly swung open, showing the school's principal in its frame. His glare churned from wonder to astonishment when he saw Mr. Jenkins performing in front of the class with a bagpipe and a kilt around his head.

"What in the –"

He started to say, but Dina interjected with one word: "Shrink!" She pointed a finger.

The principal shrank until he was no bigger than a figurine.

"Ha! You're seeing this, bro?" Dina glanced to the side at her shoulder where her crumb-sized brother was standing upon. "Isn't this just awesome?"

Her brother scoffed. "It's all immature bullshit, is what it is."

"Yes, and it's all my immature bullshit!" Dina said. "You get it now? This whole planet is my playground."

Dina snapped her fingers, and she found herself peering at an elm tree whose leaves slowly began to change color while the voice of Mr Jenkins sounded through the classroom, babbling about Mr Eindstein's role in the development of the atomic bomb.

Dina smirked triumphantly while staring at a man with a dog, rubbing his eyes while looking stupefied as the leaves of the tree looming above him began to change from green to orange.

Oh my goodness! I can even turn back the clock! How amazing is that? It's time for the rest of the world to see the fabulous new me! Dina couldn't contain her glee as she balled her fists in excitement.

End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=13945