- Text Size +

No size stuff in this chapter yet, but plenty will come in the upcoming chapters as a boy has to deal with a sister who is able to do absolutely everything!

+++


Throgg ripped off his blanker and leaped up from his bed. He stood in his boxershorts in front of the window, his hands on his hips, and surveyed the landscape. He took a deep sniff, inhaling his room's sweaty and murky atmosphere.

"Aaah! A brand new day with brand new possibilities to harass that sweet sister of mine!" Throgg flexed his steroid-treated biceps and planted a kiss on them. "Such beauties you two are."

"Throooogg! You filthy swine, get down here and clean up your jumble in the kitchen!" His mother's frigid voice pierced his eardrums.

"In a second, MOOOOM!" Throgg roared in response.

He grumbled while slipping into a sweat-stained tank top he had worn during an exercise two days ago and a pair of shorts that had not been laundered for weeks. Throgg couldn't resist taking one last look in the mirror, where he could admire his bulging biceps and triceps again.

"THROOOOGG!" His mother's voice stabbed his ears, prodding him into action.

"Already there, MOOOOM!" Throgg shouted as he hastened along the corridor, accompanied by a string of expletives.

He went past his sister's chamber with the purpose of disregarding her for the time being, but he halted anyway.

His hand rummaged in the pocket of his shorts. A sardonic grin spread across his face as his fingers encountered something he hoped to locate.

A still, fresh tomato glinted in the hallway's light as he held it to his vision.

Throgg was crazy for tomatoes. He ate them like candy. He brought this one along yesterday evening as a late-night snack but ended up falling asleep before he could enjoy it.

Although he had the inclination to gobble it up, he knew he could grab another one from the refrigerator downstairs in no time. No, he was going to use this one on his beloved sister.

He took the decency to knock on his sister's bedroom door (A thing he never did otherwise.) and swung the door open.

Dina's eyes widened as the door creaked open, and her brother's sturdy frame filled the doorway. She sat up. With one arm protecting her modesty with her blanket, she pointed an accusing finger with her other. "Who said you could come in, you clam-faced-fuck!"

"Morning, sis," Throgg's arm whipped back and forward in a Pitcher-like motion. The tomato hit his startled sister square on the forehead with a loud thwack. Thick, red juice spread across her face and drenched the sheets, walls, and Dina's disheveled brunette hair in an unappetizing display.

Dina screeched in anger. "I swear to God, I'm going to penetrate your temple with a fuckin ice pick during your sleep!"

Throgg threw his shoulders back proudly and flexed his chest muscles before striding downstairs, whistling a cheerful tune. His mother stood at the staircase opening, eyebrows raised. "What's with all the damn racket! You two already at each other's throats?"

"I guess Dina got out of bed on the wrong side, mom," Throgg chuckled while tapping his mother's shoulder as he walked past her.

The chair screeched over the tiled floor as he sat down at the table in the kitchen. Throgg grabbed a box of cereal, dumped it into a bowl, mixed it with milk and a few spoons of sugar and started gobbling it up like an animal.

His mom sat down at the table and fixed him with a stern stare. "I'll cut off your balls if you leave the house before–"

"I said I would tidy up, right?" Throgg cut his mother off. "Could I at least get something in my stomach first?"

His mom studied him for a few agonizing moments, clearly unconvinced he would keep his word, then she began eating too.

His mother was munching on a piece of bread when she suddenly stopped when her daughter came down the stairs. "What in the world happened to your head?" his mother asked, looking dumbfounded.

Throgg glanced up from his plate, a smirk playing on his lips as he noticed the first hint of a bruise forming on his sister's forehead.

Dina situated herself at the table opposite her brother. "Nothing, mama. Nothing," she kept her attention on Throgg while getting her breakfast from the table.

Their mother looked questioningly from one sibling to the other. "You know that if you keep bullying her, she'll get her own back eventually," she warned her son.

Throgg shrugged, appearing unaffected as he shoveled in another spoonful of cereal. "She's nothing but a little munchkin." He mumbled with his mouth full.

"I'm nothing but a little munchkin," Dina echoed her brother's words while keeping her eyes glued on him.

Their mom laughed in astonishment and pushed her plate away after gorging on her breakfast. "In any case, I'm out. I'm on a double shift today, so don't anticipate me before 11 pm. Be kind to the house and each other, got it? And you, clean the kitchen!" She gestured a finger towards Throgg. She gave each of her children a kiss, got her bag, and slipped on her coat before leaving home.

Throgg gulped down his cereal and was just about to obey his mother's orders when he saw Dina staring at him fixedly, with fiery blue eyes. She had not even taken one bite of her sandwich.

"What? You're going to wait until I doze off or something so you can pierce my brains?"

Dina just continued to stare at him, her gaze not wavering.

"If you're trying to intimidate me with that stare, cut it out. All you're doing is making a fool of yourself." Throgg declared as he collected his plate and a few other things from the table, strolling off to the kitchen counter to begin tidying up while chirping some tune. After a few minutes, he peeped over his shoulder and spotted Dina still staring at him.

"All right, you've got precisely five seconds to take that look away from me before I'll hurl this cup right at your left eye," he warned.

"One…"

Dina kept her eyes locked on him.

“Two… Three… Four…”

Dina was still looking at him, unfazed.

"Five!" Throgg said and simulated tossing the cup at her. Yet, Dina remained unharmed, still staring at him.

"Okay, fuck it. You've asked for it! Brace yourself because this one will hurt a lot more than that tomato," Throgg hurled the cup at his sister with full force, aiming for her head. It sped through the air, taking a precise path toward Dina.

"STOP!" Dina screeched. And the world came to a halt.

Dina blinked in perplexity, staring at the image of Pooh Bear and Piglet engraved on the white cup that stayed suspended in midair merely a few inches away from her face.

Cautiously, she reached her hand out. Her index finger gingerly inched towards the mug. Dina squinted her eyes into tiny slits as her finger was about to make contact. Fearful that the cup might suddenly spring to life and hit her in the face,

Nothing happened. Upon touching it, Dina felt the chill of the porcelain's coldness drenching the tip of her finger, but the cup stayed in place, hanging motionless in midair.

"Well, I'll be…." Dina exclaimed in amazement, and she peered over the cup to where her brother was standing by the kitchen counter.

There she saw the large figure of her brother standing immobile in a pitcher-like stance who had just tossed the ball with a broad swing.

The ugly mug of her brother looked even uglier now as his jaw stood at a crooked position after pushing out a big scream of effort that he hoped would give his throw more force.

"Is this real?" Dina tittered in disbelief. She pinched her arm. "Ouch! Yep, definitely real."

She looked at the hanging cup again with fascination. "I said stop, didn't I? Could it be as simple as…" Dina placed her hand underneath the cup. "Drop," she commanded, and the cup dropped in her grasp. She rejoiced with joy. "Oh, my God! That is so awesome!"

Dina gave her brother a sly glance before strolling over to him. She closely examined his unmoving face and a wave of revulsion swept over her. "My, You certainly are an ugly one, aren't you, brother dear? Small wonder all my friends have turned you down despite the buffed-up body." Her fingers ran over Throgg's arm, fondling his toned bicep. "This is something I have always wanted to do..."

SLAP!

Dina's flat hand landed upon Throgg's cheek. She flinched and took a step backward, afraid her brother might return to life to retaliate, but nothing happened. Throgg stayed still as a rock.

SLAP! With a mighty swing of her arm, Dina delivered one slap after another to her brother's cheek. She went balls-out, landing one slap after the other upon her brother's face – each smack harder than the other as it was fueled with deep rage after being terrorized for years by him. For once, it was she who was in control, and it made her feel empowered.

Heaving from exhaustion but greatly satisfied, Dina grabbed the cup Throgg had thrown earlier to her from the table and placed it in midair a small distance away from his face. She willed the cup to stay in midair, which it did.

Then, she willed the cup to be pushed in the direction of her brother after life's play button was pressed by her.

"Resume!" Dina said, and the universe returned to its regular rhythm.

"Aaaargh!!" Throgg emitted a sound of agony and fell to his knees, clasping his face in pain after being hit by the cup that was meant for his sister's face.

The object smashed into pieces when it collided with his nose, causing it to fracture. He felt the warm liquid of his blood ooze out of his nostrils, seeping through his fingers, as he looked up at his sister, who stood with her arms crossed, seemingly looking at him with contempt.

Dina was utterly void of regret when she saw her hapless brother bawling on the ground. In fact, she was just getting started.

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!