Lawsuit from Above by Final7Darkness
Summary: One night, Matthew finds himself being sued by a goddess for his womaniser ways. For every woman he hurts, he will lose three inches
Categories: Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3012 Read: 36345 Published: December 14 2009 Updated: January 07 2010

1. Chapter 1: Being Sued by Final7Darkness

2. Chapter 2: A Little Shot by Final7Darkness

3. Chapter 3: Going Down Spurts by Final7Darkness

4. Chapter 4: Little Man Running by Final7Darkness

Chapter 1: Being Sued by Final7Darkness

“You bastard!” screamed Jennifer as she stormed out of the living. “Hay baby, chill” said Matthew as he calmly walked towards her as she stopped at the entrance. “Me chill, chill! You fucking dumped me!” shouted Jennifer as rushed towards him and slapped his face.

“Hay, baby...I really didn't need that” said Matthew as he smiled at her as he rubbed his sore. “Fuck you!” screamed Jennifer as she stormed out of the mansion. “Oh well” was all Matthew said as he walked his way back to the kitchen and took out a can of beer.

As he was walking back into his living room, he heard the door opening. “Come back for more?” laughed Matthew as he put the can down and headed towards the front door.

“What are you doing here?” asked Matthew as he saw the person that was the front door. “Well hello to you to, brother!” said Hazel, Matthew's little sister. “Oh, I'm sorry, its just” said Matthew as he walked towards and hugged her.

“Had another bad night with the ladies?” asked Hazel as the two of them let go of each other. “That's it...” said Matthew as he pointed at his sister like he was drunk. “Best go to bed Matt” said Hazel as she put her hands on her hips.

“Okay, okay. You know best sis” said Matthew as he walked towards his bedroom. With that Hazel locked the front door and headed towards her room to sleep.

A few hours later, there was a bump in the night which woke Matthew up. Making his way out of bed, trying to keep his head straight from the hangover, he made his way towards the location of the noise which was the living room.

As he made it there, to his surprise he saw a woman with long blond hair, wears glasses along with a business suit. The woman was sitting on a sofa with an open folder in hand. “Wha...who are you? What you doing in my house?” asked Matthew as looked at her.

“Ah Matthew, nice of you show up” said the woman as she looked up from her folder. “Show up...wha?” was all Matthew could say. “I take it that you didn't get the letter” said the woman as she pointed to an unopened envelop with a strangle looking seal on it, which was laying on a table in the living room.

“Well then, if you have read the letter then you would have known that you are being sued” said the woman as she looked at Matthew picking the envelop and took a letter out and read it. After reading, he looked at the woman and said, “Being sued for broken hearts?”

The woman took her glasses off and said, “No Matthew, not broken hearts, hurt women” “Women?” was all Matthew could ask. “Yes, I just couldn't stand seeing how over the years you womanised every woman and then just dump them once you had your way with them” answered the woman as she closed the folder and stood up.

“You suing me just for my womanising ways? On what ground is that allowed?” asked Matthew. “On the ground that the gods walk” answered the woman as she walked towards him. “Gods walk?What are you on about?” asked Matthew as he just couldn't get his head around it.

“I see you have distrust in my statement, perhaps this will enlighten your judgement” said the woman as she dropped the folder and glasses onto the floor. Matthew looked at her in horror as he noticed that the lights in the room was getting darker.

The woman suddenly sprung out two long pure white wings, her whole body was being to glow the same pure white making it impossible to see her body. Matthew dropped onto his kneels as he looked at her speechless.

“Believe me now mortal?” asked the woman as her voice echoed the sound of other woman at the time. “Yes...yes! Please don't hurt me!” said Matthew as he had his hands together like he was praying. “As much as I wish, we gods are not allowed to harm humans but we are allowed to do by the books” answered the woman as she placed her hand onto Matthew's face.

“What we want isn't money but rather something else. The moment you wake and from that moment onwards for every woman that you hurt signs the contract of the suing, you will lose something that's imported to you” was the last thing the woman said before Matthew passed out.

When Matthew opened his eyes and found himself back in his bed. He looked over at his clock and saw that it reads that it was twelve o'clock. Next to the clock he saw that there was a sticky note. He sat up and read it which reads,

'Best enjoy the things you are going to lose. I be watching you, Naomi Bolton'

Thinking nothing of it, Matthew got out of bed but he noticed that something is off. He looked down at the clothes he is wearing and saw that they were loose. Thinking about the note, Matthew rushed to the wall with a pencil in hand.

He drew a marker on the wall and took a tape measure to see how tall he is. To his surprise, he stood 5'8 where he once stood at 5'11. “Three inches...I lost three inches” said Matthew as he still don't believe what he is seeing.

Chapter 2: A Little Shot by Final7Darkness

Seeing the mark on the wall, Matthew tries to keep his mind away from it and feels that he should keep busy from the fact that he is three inches shorter. He got changed, made his way out of the mansion before anyone saw him with the fear that they would notice that he's smaller.

Matthew made his way inside his car and drove off towards the place where he would be working. Matthew makes a living as a photographer, he's very good at it that people would pay him huge sum of money. He mainly get hired for fashion magazines. In fact the place he was heading towards to was a building that belongs to a fashion magazine called 'Goddess'

Matthew was able to get there in under an hour. He entered the building with his camera in hand and went to his boss' office whom was a woman that goes by the name of Melody Jones. She is one of three owners of 'Goddess', Matthew have never seen the other two.

Melody was busy as her desk looking through paper work that involves with the new issue of the magazine. Matthew knocked on the open door of the office, this caused Melody to look up from her work and saw him. “Why hello Snappy” she said as Matthew walked in and sat down one one of the many chairs in the office.

Snappy is a nickname that Melody seem to have given Matthew, he doesn't really understood as to why she calls him that but after a while he gotten use to it. “What do you need me to do today?” asked Matthew as he placed his camera on the desk.

Melody picked up his camera and answered, “Not a lot today, just need you take some of your best work at some of the new brand of swim wear” Matthew looked at her as if he knew that there was something else. “Oh very well, there's a new girl coming in for the shots of the swim wear” she said as if she knew what he was thinking.

“Now was that really hard to say?” laughed Matthew as he knew why she didn't tell him. “Knowing you, you will most likely hurt that girl like you did with Jennifer last night” said Melody as she handed him his camera. Just then, he didn't know why, his mind flew back to the night before. “Are you okay?” asked Melody as she noticed that Matthew was just spacing out.

Matthew shook his head and said, “yes, yes...I'm fine” answered Matthew as he smiled at as he left her office. With that Matthew headed off towards the photo shoot. As he entered the room, he saw three tall young women wearing the new brand of swim wear sitting down by a table with cups of tea. Matthew know two of the women but he doesn't know the third, must be the new girl he thought as he walked towards them.

He walked towards them as he got close, he saw that the three of them stood up and noticed to his horror was that he was shorter by an inch. “Hello boss” said the red hair model that goes by the name of Paula. “Hello Paula, hi Gina” said Matthew as he looked at Paula and then looked at an Asian model that goes by the name of Gina. Gina waved back.

“Erm, hello...my name is Janet...nice to meet you” said the third model with long blond hair as she took a bow. “Hi Janet, nice to meet you too” said Matthew as he shook her hand. “So what is the plan today?” asked Paula as she put her hands on her hips.

Matthew noticed that she and Gina were looking at him differently as if there was something wrong. “Is something the matter?” asked Matthew. “Well” said Paula as she walked up real close to him, “Never noticed that I was this tall wearing these heels”

"Oh...are they brand new?” asked Matthew as he already knew the answer. “No” answered Paula bluntly. Matthew felt a little red as he tries to change the subject, “Okay ladies...lets begin”

Chapter 3: Going Down Spurts by Final7Darkness

“Okay ladies, smile” said Matthew as he held his camera as Paula and Gina were making poses. Matthew noticed that Janet wasn't joining in. After a few shots, Matthew stopped and said, “Hay new girl, can you strike me a pose”

“Erm...okay” said Janet as she rested onto her left leg while she put her hands onto her hips. “Good, good, now pretend that you are a tiger” said Matthew after he took a few shots. “What?” asked Janet as she was confused. “Just stick your hands out like claws with your mouth open as if you are about to roar” answered Matthew.

Janet did all that which gave Matthew grate shots. “Grate ladies, why don't you all take a break while I get a new film” said Matthew as he saw that he was out of film. With that the three ladies went off to their break while Matthew went off towards the storage room.

As he was heading there, he heard a familiar voice behind him. He looked back and saw a woman with long blond hair, dressed in a business suit and wears glasses. “Yo...you” said Matthew as he stopped and looked at her. “You? You...is that all you can say to me? At least you can say my name” said the woman as she walked right up close to Matthew and saw that they were almost the same height.

“Naomi...your name is Naomi Bolton” said Matthew as he took a step back. “Granted that its not my real name of course but its very hard to say my real name in human tong” said Naomi as she smiled at him as she walked real close. “I see that its working nicely”

“Is this what you ment? For every woman I shall lose three inches?” asked Matthew. “Pretty much, oh by the way” said Naomi as a piece of paper appered in left hand in a puff of pink smoke and hung in front of his face.

Matthew looked at the paper and saw that it was written in a language that he couldn't read but saw two names written in English. Matthew doesn't know the first name but remembers the second as it was Jennifer, the girl from last night.

“Its the contract you silly mortal” said Naomi as she flicked Matthew's forehead. “Why...why are you showing me this?” asked Matthew as Naomi made the contract disappeared in the same colour of smoke. “Just showing you that you are due to lose another in a few minutes, well I took enough of your time, see you later” said Naomi as she walked past him.

Matthew looked at where Naomi was and saw that she vanished, no sign of her anywhere. “Due to lose another...oh god no” said Matthew as he knew what was to come. He began to run towards the storage room and began to search for a new set of film.

He saw some on the top shelf and began to reach for it when he felt something. He didn't know why but he felt as if he was in an earthquake. He fell onto ground and covered his face as if he really was in an earthquake. When the feeling went away, Matthew moved his hands away and saw that everything was still the same.

He stood up and saw that everything was different, everything was higher up then he remembered just a moment ago. “No...no....no!” shouted Matthew as he knew what just happened. He looked up and saw that the top shelf was out of his reach.

Before Matthew could find something to climb on to reach the top shelf, there was a knock on the door. “Erm, is everything alright in there?” asked a voice behind the door. Matthew froze as he didn't want whomever it was on the other side to see him smaller. “I'm...I'm fine” Matthew spoke out. “Oh that's alright, me and the others are ready for the next shoots” spoke the voice again which Matthew can now tell was Janet.

“Okay...I be there in a minute” spoke Matthew as just waited. He heard the sound of footsteps walking away. “What am I going to do” said Matthew to himself as he shook his head as he found a box tall enough for him to climb on to reach the top self.

Chapter 4: Little Man Running by Final7Darkness
Once Matthew jumped back down onto the floor, he took a deep breath as he looked down and saw that he clothes was baggy. Thinking about how tall he was that morning which was 5'8 and remembering that he will lose three inches. He worked out that he was at least 5'5.

Thinking about it, Matthew really didn't want to see the women in his smaller state. He slowly opened the door and saw that there was no one around. Taking a deep breath, Matthew speed walk his way down the corridor, with each turn, he checks to see if there was anyone walking about and saw that he was in the clear.

He saw the entrance and made his way towards it as fast as he can. Just when he thinks he made a home run, he felt someone tapping on his right shoulder. He slowly looked back to see who as he saw that it was,

"Pardon me" spoke a woman's voice that Matthew never heard before. The woman that was in front of him was a complete stranger. "Erm...yes" said Matthew as he was a bit startled. "I'm sorry if I scared you but could you tell me where Rinslet's Office" said the woman as she looked at Matthew from head to toe.

"Oh...right, right...you need to take the lift to 4th floor and..." said Matthew as he spotted some one in the background. "4Th floor and then?" asked the woman just noticed that he was looking behind her. Matthew looked at the person and saw that it was Naomi. Beginning to panic, Matthew saw that she was heading towards him.

"I'm sorry but can ask someone else" said Matthew as he was still looking at Naomi. "What?" was all the woman said as she saw Matthew dashed out of the building. She saw Naomi walking pass her. "What a strange dressed man" said the woman as she shook her head and asked someone else into finding Rinslet's Office.

Matthew was running like made, holding his trousers up to keep them from falling all the way to his car. He took his keys out, looked back and saw that Naomi was slowly walking towards. This scared him as he unlocked his car, got in and drove away. People looked at him wondering what was going on. Matthew looked out the window and saw that Naomi was just standing in the car park looking at him with a smile.

He looked at the road when he heard a woman say next to him, "Oh please, do you really think you can runway from a goddess?" Matthew looked at him and screamed a little when he saw that it was Naomi. "How did you get here" screamed Matthew as he looked back at the road. "Oh please little man, do I need to remind you that I'm a goddess? I can do anything that humans cannot" laughed Naomi as she rubbed Matthew's head.

"What you want? You going to show me that contract again showing another woman signed it huh!" snapped Matthew still looking at the road. Just then he felt Naomi slapped the back of head and said, "Don't and I mean don't you ever talk to me like that again. I can make each size loss faster if you that" "Sorry, sorry" said Matthew.

"Then what are you doing here?" asked Matthew softly. Matthew noticed that she didn't answer, he looked at where she was meant to be and saw nothing but an empty seat. Matthew pulled over when it was safe to do so, kept his hands on the wheel and just sat there not knowing what to do. His mobile ran and he just let it ring. Thinking long and hard, Matthew started the car and drove back onto the road and headed towards his friends house, Cheryl.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1398