- Text Size +

“You bastard!” screamed Jennifer as she stormed out of the living. “Hay baby, chill” said Matthew as he calmly walked towards her as she stopped at the entrance. “Me chill, chill! You fucking dumped me!” shouted Jennifer as rushed towards him and slapped his face.

“Hay, baby...I really didn't need that” said Matthew as he smiled at her as he rubbed his sore. “Fuck you!” screamed Jennifer as she stormed out of the mansion. “Oh well” was all Matthew said as he walked his way back to the kitchen and took out a can of beer.

As he was walking back into his living room, he heard the door opening. “Come back for more?” laughed Matthew as he put the can down and headed towards the front door.

“What are you doing here?” asked Matthew as he saw the person that was the front door. “Well hello to you to, brother!” said Hazel, Matthew's little sister. “Oh, I'm sorry, its just” said Matthew as he walked towards and hugged her.

“Had another bad night with the ladies?” asked Hazel as the two of them let go of each other. “That's it...” said Matthew as he pointed at his sister like he was drunk. “Best go to bed Matt” said Hazel as she put her hands on her hips.

“Okay, okay. You know best sis” said Matthew as he walked towards his bedroom. With that Hazel locked the front door and headed towards her room to sleep.

A few hours later, there was a bump in the night which woke Matthew up. Making his way out of bed, trying to keep his head straight from the hangover, he made his way towards the location of the noise which was the living room.

As he made it there, to his surprise he saw a woman with long blond hair, wears glasses along with a business suit. The woman was sitting on a sofa with an open folder in hand. “Wha...who are you? What you doing in my house?” asked Matthew as looked at her.

“Ah Matthew, nice of you show up” said the woman as she looked up from her folder. “Show up...wha?” was all Matthew could say. “I take it that you didn't get the letter” said the woman as she pointed to an unopened envelop with a strangle looking seal on it, which was laying on a table in the living room.

“Well then, if you have read the letter then you would have known that you are being sued” said the woman as she looked at Matthew picking the envelop and took a letter out and read it. After reading, he looked at the woman and said, “Being sued for broken hearts?”

The woman took her glasses off and said, “No Matthew, not broken hearts, hurt women” “Women?” was all Matthew could ask. “Yes, I just couldn't stand seeing how over the years you womanised every woman and then just dump them once you had your way with them” answered the woman as she closed the folder and stood up.

“You suing me just for my womanising ways? On what ground is that allowed?” asked Matthew. “On the ground that the gods walk” answered the woman as she walked towards him. “Gods walk?What are you on about?” asked Matthew as he just couldn't get his head around it.

“I see you have distrust in my statement, perhaps this will enlighten your judgement” said the woman as she dropped the folder and glasses onto the floor. Matthew looked at her in horror as he noticed that the lights in the room was getting darker.

The woman suddenly sprung out two long pure white wings, her whole body was being to glow the same pure white making it impossible to see her body. Matthew dropped onto his kneels as he looked at her speechless.

“Believe me now mortal?” asked the woman as her voice echoed the sound of other woman at the time. “Yes...yes! Please don't hurt me!” said Matthew as he had his hands together like he was praying. “As much as I wish, we gods are not allowed to harm humans but we are allowed to do by the books” answered the woman as she placed her hand onto Matthew's face.

“What we want isn't money but rather something else. The moment you wake and from that moment onwards for every woman that you hurt signs the contract of the suing, you will lose something that's imported to you” was the last thing the woman said before Matthew passed out.

When Matthew opened his eyes and found himself back in his bed. He looked over at his clock and saw that it reads that it was twelve o'clock. Next to the clock he saw that there was a sticky note. He sat up and read it which reads,

'Best enjoy the things you are going to lose. I be watching you, Naomi Bolton'

Thinking nothing of it, Matthew got out of bed but he noticed that something is off. He looked down at the clothes he is wearing and saw that they were loose. Thinking about the note, Matthew rushed to the wall with a pencil in hand.

He drew a marker on the wall and took a tape measure to see how tall he is. To his surprise, he stood 5'8 where he once stood at 5'11. “Three inches...I lost three inches” said Matthew as he still don't believe what he is seeing.