Tiny in reality by Zealot
Summary:

A story of a husband that suddenly wakes up one morning shrunken to 4 inches tall, he is trying his best to deal with his new reality, while his wife always remembers him being this size. 

How will he cope with the challenges his new life brings?


Categories: Giantess, Breasts, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 15181 Read: 17943 Published: February 18 2024 Updated: March 10 2024

1. Chapter 1 by Zealot

2. Chapter 2 by Zealot

3. Chapter 3 - Part 1 by Zealot

4. Chapter 3 - Part 2 by Zealot

5. Chapter 4 by Zealot

Chapter 1 by Zealot

Tom sat up from his bed suddenly, was he dreaming? Where was he? There was a tiny bit of light, he could tell it was morning early morning.

Tom looked to his left and was stunned to see a massive lamp standing next to his bed,  towering high above him. He looked around and was shocked to see the massive expanse of their bedroom, "Jane!" he called out, 

his voice sounding like a whisper to his own ears. The silence stretched, heavy with fear. He felt like a grain of sand tossed into an ocean - utterly insignificant and powerless.

After what seemed like an eternity, a shadow moved across the room. It was Jane, she appeared gigantic, towering over him. Her eyes scanned slightly for him as she approached, but then they narrowed back to normal, giving no hint of his transformation.

"Hey, honey, you okay?" She asked, kneeling down so that she was close to being level with the side table that he realized he was on. 

He tried to speak again but nothing came out, he was shocked, stunned. How was she so gigantic? 

What was happening? He attempted to form words. His lips parted, but no sound came out.

"Honey, are you feeling alright?" Jane questioned, her voice echoing loudly in his head and vibrating through the tiny makeshift mattress beneath him.

"I think I'm dreaming," he finally managed to utter, hoping she would understand that something was terribly wrong. He pushed himself off the of the bed and onto the wooden surface of the side table, crawling awkwardly toward her giant hand.

"What do you mean?" she asked, confusion clouding her features.

"I think I'm really small now," Tom managed to croak out, pointing at her towering figure.

Jane stared at him, her eyes scanning for signs of Tom joking with her.

"Did you hit your head Tom?" asked Jane, "of course you are small" 

she chuckled, "I love you my little pet." Tom stared at her in shock and horror. Was she serious? "I'm making breakfast, I'll see you shortly" she said as she walked away.

Tom couldn't peel his eyes away from her gigantic form walking towards the bedroom door, hundreds of feet away. He glanced around him, his eyes focusing on their wedding picture, a tiny version of Tom, standing in his giant wife's palm. "impossible" shuddered Tom. 

He desperately wanted to believe it was all a dream, that when he woke up, his reality would return to normal. But every time he blinked, the colossal proportions remained unchanged. 

It wasn't a dream; it was real. This realization set in like a cold, damp blanket wrapped around him, suffocating his senses, he could hear Jane returning to the bedroom. 

"Jane, come here, please..." Tom pleaded, forcing the words past his parched throat. His voice sounded so minuscule compared to the thunderous echo of footsteps reverberating across the hardwood floors.

As soon as Jane returned, she crouched down near the side table once more. She peered at him quizzically, concern etching deep frown lines on her forehead.

"What's going on, Tom? I don't quite get it."

"You don't see me?" Tom struggled to keep his voice steady.

"See you? Honey, we have been married for years, I know you inside out. "You are my tiny little man", she said sitting on the bed next to his side table, Tom glanced all over at her massive proportions.

"Why don't you come over here and remind me why I married you my tiny tiger" she said seductively. 

Tom hesitated, the enormity of her new size dawning on him. With trembling hands, he watched her reach up and cup her massive breasts, each one looked like it weighed several tons. 

His heart pounded wildly in his chest, thumping against his ribcage. Jane ran her fingers lightly across her cleavage, her skin gleaming with sweat.

"What's gotten into you?" Jane asked, cocking her head to the side, squinting curiously at him. "You're acting weird today."

"Can you touch me?" He asked hoarsely, desperate to see if this was a dream, pointing at his diminutive body. "Just once, will you?"

She paused, staring at him for a long moment. Then she reached out a giant finger.

Slowly approaching him, her index finger loomed, casting a huge shadow. Tom stared wide-eyed. Her touch sent a wave of electricity shooting through his body. Every nerve ending screamed in protest, overwhelmed by the sheer pressure of her fingertip.

"whoa" he said as he stumbled backwards and onto his butt, all from his wife poking him gently with her finger, it felt like a club bouncer had pushed him over, then the realization hit him, he was tiny... This was real. 

He was four inches tall. In front of his giant wife. Panic rose within him. He wanted to scream, but only managed a faint whimper. He stared up at Jane, his heart pounding in his chest. "come on Tom, stop acting weird and come play on my titties", she cooed. Jane noticed his hesitation and raised an eyebrow. "Come on, baby," she whispered softly, extending her massive hand.

Tom hesitated only for a moment before climbing onto her hand, his legs wobbling uncertainly, he marveled at the size of her body, the vast expanse of skin stretching out before him. The scent of her warm, musky scent filled his nostrils, and he couldn't help but feel a strange sense of awe at the sight of her immense form, She placed him on her lap. 

His tiny feet tread carefully on her leg, his weight feeling infinitesimal to her. He looked up at her face, her eyes watching him intently, her expression one of gentle amusement. He knew he had to accept his new reality, and he wanted to explore it fully. His curiosity piqued, he decided to venture further into the unknown.

With a deep breath, Tom jumped down in between her legs on the bed, looking forward at the huge panties in front of him. 

The smell of her arousal filled his nose, causing his heart to pound even faster. Gathering his courage, he started to climb up the thick fabric, his hands slipping along the moist material.

"Jane," he gasped as he pulled himself higher, his body shaking under the strain.

Tom kept climbing until he reached the waistband, right below her belly button. "Yes honey" Jane said with a sigh as a huge finger pulled the waistband of her panties open, then nudged him inside. 

"Wait" shouted Tom as the waistband closed, he was nestled against her warm, wet pussy.

"Talk to me later little man, you have a job to do now" she said, her hands were already back up grabbing at her huge tits. 

Her words sunk deeply into Tommy's consciousness and echoed within his tiny skull. He gulped, swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat. He imagined the look on her face, the mischievous sparkle in her eyes. It was a challenge he knew he had to meet.

End Notes:

This is my first story i'm ever writing, please let me know what you think so far.

Chapter 2 by Zealot

Tom spent the next few days trying to navigate the new world he found himself in. He had to learn how to move around his giant wife, and her sister, who she had mentioned might pop in to drop a few things off.

Jane was out at the mall, when he heard a knock at the door, then keys in the lock, "Jane! Tom?" called the voice of Janes sister Jess. 

She entered the living room where Tom was sitting. Tom froze, his heart racing. Jess was as large as Jane, standing there in her tight jeans and crop top, her eyes scanning the room, looking for signs of life. Tom could smell her perfume; it was sweet and intoxicating, filling the air around him. He was trapped, and he knew it.

"Jane!" cried Jess, her voice booming in the silent house. "Where are you? Are you here?"

Tom didn't dare answer. His voice would be too quiet; she wouldn't hear him.

She was a wild woman, she had always flirted with Tom and had a strong sexual energy about her. She never understood boundaries and was a free spirit, she was also a total slut. Tom remembered how she would stare at him lustfully during family gatherings, always making sure to lean against him when she could. He was always caught off guard by her boldness and flamboyant personality. Now that she was a giantess to him, Tom thought to himself, if there's ever a time to panic, it was now.

"Hey guys, anyone home?" Jess yelled out, her heels clicking rhythmically on the polished wood floor.

"Is anybody here?"

Tommy held his breath, paralyzed by fear. He wished he could hide somewhere, but there was nowhere to go, he was stuck on the couch and it would take him ages to climb down. His body shook uncontrollably, his heart pounding wildly in his chest. Jess continued searching the house, calling out Jane's name. Finally, she stopped near the living room, "Are you here?" her eyes eventually falling onto Tom's tiny form. 

Tommy's breathing became ragged, his lungs constricting painfully.

"Hello tiny" said Jess, "all alone?" a mischievous look in her eye. 

She slowly sauntered over to the couch, looming above him.

"Well, I guess I got you all to myself," she teased, reaching down and picking him up easily with two fingers by the back of the collar. "aaagh" Tom yelped, struggling to break free from her grasp. "What's the matter, little guy?" Jess taunted, enjoying his helplessness. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

"Let me go!" Tom shouted, his voice barely audible. Jess chuckled, as she lifted him to her eye level. "I think not," she replied, carrying him over to the kitchen table.

She was holding him directly over her cleavage as she walked, her boobs bounced and swayed.

"Why don't you ever let me have fun with you Tom?"

Jess teased, smirking down at him. "We could have some fun together," she added suggestively, her gaze wandering downwards to his crotch.

Despite his terror, Tom felt a stirring in his pants. He blushed furiously, wishing he could disappear. Jess chuckled, amused by his reddened cheeks. "Looks like someone's excited," she murmured, running the tip of her finger lightly over his erection.

"No, please," Tom begged, trying to escape her grasp.

"Please put me down."

"Now, now," Jess cooed, squeezing him tightly between her fingers. "Relax, and enjoy the ride."

She lowered him to the table and spread her legs, sitting on one of the chairs. Tom landed on the smooth, cool tabletop. 

He frantically searched for an escape route, nothing. 

"Oh, you naughty boy," Jess teased, reaching down and rubbing herself sensually. "I bet you want to play with me, don't you?"

"No," Tom mumbled, his voice barely audible. He desperately needed to deflect her attention from his obvious arousal.

If she noticed, she might use it against him.

"Jess," Tom began, his voice cracking nervously, "I need to talk to you."

"About what?" Jess purred, her tone laced with seduction. He swallowed hard, searching for the right words.

"I just need someone to listen," Tom stammered, his eyes pleading. "This whole thing, I just need someone to understand."

"Understand what?" Jess asked, arching an eyebrow curiously.

"This entire situation," Tom sighed heavily, "it makes me feel lost, scared, and..."

"And what?" Jess interrupted, her eyes sparkling with interest.

"Like I've completely lost control," Tom confessed, tears threatening to spill over. "I don't know what to do anymore."

Jess gazed at him, he noticed her arm moving, was she touching herself to his desperate situation? 

Tom swallowed hard, the realization sinking in deeper. He was in a perilous situation, trapped and unable to escape.

"Lost and scared?" Jess repeated softly, her eyes locked on his. "Isn't that precisely where you find yourself now?"

"Yes," Tom admitted weakly, feeling the shame creeping over him. "But it feels different."

"Different how?" Jess prodded, leaning back in her chair, still clearly rubbing her crotch.

"Take off your clothes Tom" 

she ordered bluntly, her eyes glittering with excitement.

"What? No," Tom gasped, horrified. "I can't do that."

"Sure you can," Jess assured him, caressing her ample chest provocatively. "You're such a cute little thing. Just imagine how good it would feel to slide those tiny hands up and down my body."

"Take them off, or I'll take them off for you" 

Tom reluctantly removed his shirt. Jess's eyes lit up, eagerly taking in his exposed torso.

"That's better," she purred, "Such a nice little package you've got there."

Tom winced, knowing she could see his growing erection through his pants.

"I think it's time we have some fun," Jess declared, sliding her hand underneath her waistband, her other hand reaching under her shirt to grab her huge boob. 

"Please, Jess," he pleaded, his voice strained with desperation.

"Now the pants" 

she commanded firmly, he slowly slid his jeans down to reveal his erect penis. Tom blushed profusely, mortified. Jess leaned back, watching him closely, her eyes filled with wicked delight. "Perfect," she murmured, her eyes locked on his erection.

Her fingers teasing her swollen clitoris. Tom watched, mesmerized, as she pleasured herself. He couldn't tear his gaze away from her movements, transfixed by the sight of her massive body. Jess smiled slyly, sensing his arousal.

"You know, I've always had a thing for you, Tom," she confessed, "there's something about being so much bigger than a man that gets my engine going." 

"N-no," Tom stuttered, his heart hammering madly in his chest. "Please, don't do this."

"Do what?" Jess purred, her eyes shining with lust. "touch it for me Tom, your tiny little cock, touch it"

Tom hesitated, torn between his desire and his fears. She slowly slid off her top, exposing her huge breasts. 

He knew he should resist, yet his body betrayed him, responding to the enticing image of Jess pleasuring herself. He could feel his erection throbbing, yearning for release.

"Just relax, Tom," Jess murmured, her voice hushed and seductive. "Let's have some fun together."

Tom nodded, resigned to his fate as his hand slowly slid up and down his erection, his eyes looking up at her huge boobs looming out of his reach. 

Jess laughed, her voice booming in the empty room. "That's right, baby," she murmured, reaching down and pinching her nipple. "Touch it for me."

Tom obeyed, his small, delicate fingers tracing over his stiff shaft. He could feel the heat radiating from his erection, his heart pounding erratically in his chest. Jess moaned softly, her eyes glued to his ministrations. "That's it," she whispered, her voice low and sultry. "Touch it nice and slow."

"You are so pathetically small, and I'm basically a Goddess to you, fuck this feels good, to truly have power over a man" she moaned, "if you can even call yourself that". 

Her words stung, yet Tom found himself responding to her taunts. His hands traced up and down his erection as he worked himself harder.

"Yeah, baby," Jess groaned, watching him intently and playing with her nipples. "You're such a horny little bug, aren't you?"

Tom gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to submit to her desires. Yet, the temptation grew stronger with each passing second. She was right; he was completely powerless in her presence.

The size difference made him feel utterly insignificant, which somehow enhanced his arousal. The humiliation, coupled with the forbidden nature of their encounter, intensified his desire. He grasped his erection tighter, his thumb swirling around the head.

"Mmm, that looks delicious," Jess drawled, her voice sending chills down Tom's spine. "I wonder how it tastes."

Her words were like a punch to his gut, but he couldn't deny the thrill they brought. He squeezed his erection harder, his breathing becoming labored.

He knew he couldn't hold back much longer. Jess gazed at him hungrily, her mouth watering. "I want to taste you," she rasped, her voice thick with lust Jess reached down, her massive hand dwarfing him. She picked him up effortlessly, her index finger and thumb gripping his midsection. She held him up to her mouth, her hot breath fanning his face.

"Cum on my tongue" she stuck her tongue out below him. 

Tom swallowed hard, his heart pounding wildly in his chest. He couldn't believe what was happening. Jess was a goddess, a titaness to him, yet here he was, about to ejaculate onto her gigantic tongue. He gripped his erection tighter, his knuckles whitening.

"Please," he whispered, his voice cracking, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

She eyed him up and down, her face glowing with anticipation.

Tom exploded, he couldn't hold it any longer, his cum splattered on her tongue, a huge load to him, but minuscule to her. 

His small dick shot stream after stream onto her tongue, her eyes lighting up with pleasure. She held him in place, her giant hand preventing him from escaping as she savored his essence.

"Oh my God," Tom moaned, his body convulsing. "You're not gonna..." 

Tom's vision went white as he climaxed, his orgasm overwhelming him. He felt as though he were exploding, his entire existence concentrated into a single moment of ecstasy. His small cock pulsed and twitched, spewing streams of cum onto Jess's enormous tongue.

"Holy shit," Tom gasped, his entire body trembling. "I can't believe I just did that, you're not gonna tell Jane are you?" Tom said panicked.

"What a tiny little load, I could barely taste it" 

Jess laughed. "Still, I suppose it's the thought that counts."

Tom hung his head, defeated. She was right; there was nothing he could do to resist her. He was in her complete control; a mere insect, compared to her divine form. Jess smiled, seeing the dejected look on his face.

"Well, Tom," she said softly, "you've proven to be an obedient little toy, so I'll keep it our little secret." 

Tom couldn't muster the strength to utter a word in response. He was drained, both physically and mentally. All he could manage was a weak nod, hoping she took it as agreement. Jess released him, setting him on the table with a gentle tap. He lay there, panting heavily, feeling utterly exhausted.

"It's my turn tiny"

Toms eyes watched the huge goddess Infront of him stand up, her breast's seemed hundreds of feet up in the air, he looked forward at the gigantic pussy rising above him as she stood up to her full height. She had pulled her pants and panties down her thighs and her fingers were expertly touching her clit above his head. 

Her lips parted slightly, her eyes fixated on him. Tom gazed up at her towering form, her colossal bosom hovering way way above his head. 

"Do you want to watch me?" Jess asked casually, her voice echoing loudly in the room. "Or would you rather go in there?" she said, spreading her lips apart slightly. 

Her fingers delicately played with her clitoris, gently teasing the sensitive spot. Tom's eyes widened as he gazed up at this enormous woman. "Yesss, just like that Tom, you look terrified, it's such a turn on" she moaned, she leaned forward, placing one had on the table for support, her huge boobs dangled above him, her other hand moved more vigorously. "I'm finally truly in control of a man" 

she panted, "I can do whatever I want with you, I can make you scream, cry, cum whenever I want," she added cruelly. 

"Fuck, I'm soaked" she groaned, "I can't wait to feel you inside me," she teased, her pussy dripping wet, her juices glistening.

"W-what?" Tom stammered, his heart thumping wildly in his chest. "I-I can't do that."

"Can't or won't?" Jess challenged, her voice dropping to a whisper. "You wouldn't be able to stop me"

Tom took two steps back in shock, this was all Jess needed to see for her orgasm to arrive suddenly. The table shook as she convulsed above him, "oh my.... Goooood" she moaned, "You.... Are so..... Scared, I.... Love it."

Jess panted, her voice hoarse from pleasure. 

Tom swallowed hard, his heart pounding wildly in his chest. He was completely powerless in her presence, had all of that just happened? 

"Thank you, Tom," Jess murmured, her voice soft and sultry. "Ever since we met, I wondered what that would be like." Jess pulled her clothes back on, slowly sitting at the table once more. 

Jess whispered seductively, "to be in control of a man who couldn't refuse me. I fantasized about it often, especially when we'd get drunk at family dinners."

Tom swallowed hard, his heart pounding wildly in his chest. Jess was a goddess, a titaness to him, yet here he was, standing before her in the flesh. He knew deep down that he couldn't resist her.

Tom realized her newly confessed fetish could be a problem for him. 

It seemed as though she was sexually attracted to his lack of size. This idea sent shivers down his spine and made him feel nauseous.

"Tom," Jess began, "We WILL do this again". 

She paused, studying his reaction. "In fact," she continued, a mischievous grin spreading across her face, "I think it's time we take our relationship to the next level." He knew what she meant, the prospect of having another intimate encounter with her terrified him. He was already overwhelmed by the first time, and now she wanted more.

"I mean," Jess added, her voice softening, "we've come this far, haven't we?

There's no turning back now. You're mine, Tom."

Tom felt his heart sink, his palms sweating involuntarily. He couldn't bring himself to speak, knowing that he was powerless to resist her demands. Jess smiled smugly, her gaze fixed on him. It was clear that she'd crossed a line, one that couldn't be uncrossed.

"Well, Tom," Jess began, her voice hushed and seductive, "I think it's time we explore the possibilities of our newfound connection. What do you say?

" Jess prompted, her voice silky and confident. "I think we both know what we want."

Tom remained silent, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew that he had no choice but to comply with Jess's wishes. The prospect of submitting to her whims again was daunting, but he knew that refusal wasn't an option. Jess had taken control, and he was forced to endure her dominance.

"Well, Tom?" Jess pressed, her patience wearing thin.


Just then they both heard a car pull into the driveway.

"Put your clothes on Tommy, your lucky lady is home" she said, her words laced with jealousy as she got up to go greet her sister at the front door, still pulling on her shirt as she went. 

Tommy struggled to pull his pants up, his knees buckling beneath the weight of his pants. He managed to start getting dressed as he heard Jane enter the house and greet Jess, "...yea we were just talking at the table" he heard Jess lie.  Her tone was nonchalant, bordering on boredom. Tom had managed to get his pants on, but his shirt was still half-hanging off his tiny shoulders. He quickly buttoned it up and straightened his posture, trying to appear composed. The sound of footsteps approaching the kitchen filled the air, along with whispers and laughter. He turned around to see Jane standing in the doorway, her eyes wide. "Hi honey," she greeted him, her voice happy and energetic. "Was your morning good?" 

"Yes, yes, why wouldn't it be?" Tom blurted out quickly, swallowing the lump in his throat. He tried to maintain composure, but it was difficult. His face burned red as he avoided Jane's curious gaze.

"You are acting weird again, just like the other day" she said as she put the giant shopping bags on the counter. 

"Oh, um yeah, I'm sorry" Tom hastily said. 

"Everything's fine..." Tom trailed off, his voice cracking. He couldn't bring himself to meet Jane's gaze. Instead, he focused on a spot on the wall behind her, avoiding any direct contact.

"Really?" Jane responded, raising an eyebrow skeptically. "Because you seem so... distracted recently Is everything okay?"

Silence fell between them, broken only by the ticking of the clock on the wall. Tom shifted uncomfortably, squirming under Jane's intense scrutiny.

"I'm not supposed to be tiny!" he said, louder than he expected, "I woke up tiny the other day. And everyone acts like it's normal but it's not! "

Tom exclaimed, his voice shaking with anger and frustration. "My whole life has changed overnight, and nobody gives a damn!"

Jane stared at her husband, her face frozen in disbelief. "Not this again Tom, I told you, ever since the day we met at college, you have been 4 inches tall, you are being ridiculous" 

Tom sighed deeply, his anger slowly dissipating, replaced with a sense of futility. 

He knew he was wasting his breath arguing with Jane. She'd always believed he was a miniature version of himself, and he'd never been able to convince her otherwise. He simply accepted the absurdity of his predicament, what else could he do? 

Chapter 3 - Part 1 by Zealot

Tom desperately wanted somebody to understand his predicament, he felt worthless, a shell of his former self, every time he tried to speak to his wife about his feelings, or his very real memories of them both being the same size, she disagreed, called him crazy and even took out old photo albums to prove to Tom that he had always been tiny.

He didn't want to upset Jane or cause unnecessary stress. After all, she was his wife, and he loved her deeply. Tom tried to focus on the positive aspects of his situation, such as the fact that he was still alive and relatively healthy. He also appreciated the unique perspective his newfound size offered him.

for the past week, Tom saw the world from a different angle. He noticed the intricate details of the furniture's design, the patterns on the walls, and the dust particles dancing in the sunlight. He also observed the daily routines of his wife, friends, and sister, their habits, and mannerisms. Tom found himself feeling grateful for these simple pleasures, the kind that he had taken for granted before his transformation.

However, the constant awareness of his diminutive size was a constant reminder of his vulnerability. Tom felt like a tiny ant scurrying around giants, always on the lookout for danger.

The fear of inadequacy was a constant burden weighing upon his heart. However, he managed to compartmentalize his worries and live in the moment -- embracing the mundane tasks of daily life.

One Evening, while Jane prepared dinner,

Tom ventured out into the expanse of the house. It was dark outside and the lights were on in the house, casting long shadows across the hardwood floor. Feeling adventurous, Tom decided to explore towards the bedroom. He carefully navigated through the living room, still thinking how surreal all of the furniture looked, he doubted he would ever truly acclimatize to the way things are now. As he approached the hallway, he noticed Jane's 5 inch high heels neatly lined up against the wall halfway down the hall. Tom felt a sudden wave of nostalgia; he remembered days when she would slip them on and measure herself against Tom, she always loved that Tom was taller than her, even in heels. "Not in this lifetime" Tom scoffed to himself.

As he walked towards the shoes, Tom noticed a faint scent of lavender, Jane's signature perfume. This scent was a comforting reminder of her presence, bringing a sense of calm to his restless spirit. He decided to take a break and rest on the carpet beneath the heel of her shoe, he marveled at the size of the arch as he sat under it, "small enough to walk under my wife's shoe, how ridiculous" whispered Tom to himself.

While sitting on the floor under her heel, Tom started to daydream about how he remembered the world, where he was also a giant, towering over everything.

He imagined being able to reach up and touch the door frames, feeling the cool, smooth surface under his fingertips. He pictured himself standing at the foot of the bed, looking down at Jane lying on the bed, who was shorter than him. He could see her beautiful features close up, her sparkling green eyes staring up at him with adoration. Tom's heart fluttered at the thought of being the dominant figure in their relationship again, reversing the roles they currently occupied.

Thump

Thump

Thump

Tom snapped out of his daydream, looking up and to his left. The colossal form of his wife approached from down the hallway.  Is she? sneaking?  Tom though to himself. Jane appeared to be sneaking down the hallway. She must think I'm still in the lounge watching TV, Tom realized.

THUMP

THUMP

Thump 

Thump

She passed his high heel hideout and continued towards their room, completely oblivious that her husband was closer than she thought.

Jesus, he thought, the vibrations of her passing threatened to make him tip over.

Even when she's trying to sneak around its like a mini quake to me.

Tom jumped up, where is she going?  he thought. without hesitating he took off running after her, Tom was a relatively fit guy, in his old reality he ran as often as he could and went to gym every weekday afternoon, But it was clear after a few seconds of sprinting that he had no chance of keeping up with Jane and her quiet creep down the hallway.

Janes massive body turned into their bedroom.

CLICK

"fuck" Tom said as he continued to listen, hoping she did not lock the door behind her, only to realize shortly afterwards that Jane in this reality had probably never locked him out of anything, as he had no hope of reaching a doorknob anyway.

Toms Run slowed to a jog as he approached the door, I can fit under there!  Tom calculated to himself, not wasting time he slid onto his stomach crawling under their bedroom door like a soldier under a barbed wire fence.

As soon as Tom was under the door, the first thing he realized was how dark the bedroom was, only the light from the on suite bathroom draped the room.

CLICK

The bathroom light clicked off suddenly and Tom looked around, trying to get his eyes to adjust to the new darkness, he could still see well enough, it was dark but he could make out the bed, the dresser and the massive silhouette of his wife exiting the on suite bathroom.

She's naked, he observed, his legs shook like Jelly as his wife stepped into the room, she was walking with no concern, in the dark, Tom cringed at the thought of being in her way. But she approached the bed, sat down and reached into her night stand drawer.  She pulled something out and leaned back, swing her legs onto the bed and disappearing from view because of Toms low vantage point.

What was that?  He asked himself internally.

Curiosity swelled within him, propelling him toward the bedside table, where a small makeshift ladder hung to the floor. If jane wasn't around to give him a lift up to his doll sized bed, he could always do it the old fashioned way. Tom had noticed that Jane seemed to prefer that he did it himself, sometimes it felt as though she derived some pleasure from seeing him struggle with day to day tasks that she could easily complete.

But right now Tom was too excited to care, and was willing to do anything to satisfy his curiosity. As he climbed the makeshift ladder, his heart raced with anticipation. He could hear shifting on the bed, casting eerie figures on the walls that seemed to taunt him.

He stopped halfway up the ladder, his eyes scanning the room. The moonlight cast a dim glow over the bed, as he climbed it illuminated more and more of Jane's figure on the bed. She lay sprawled out, unaware of his presence. Her perfect curves and flawless skin caught his eye immediately. He watched her for a moment, admiring her beauty.

Tom continued to climb, he reached the top of the ladder and scurried straight to his bed and hid behind it. he looked over at Jane, she was clearly touching herself, One hand was on one of her ample breasts, squeezing it with impossible power that he could never possibly emulate. He had been on his wife's boob a few times since being tiny, and he knew for a fact his entire body weight did not deform her breast a fraction of what her hand was doing now. Her C cups were smaller than her sisters, but to him the were still gigantic.

Her other hand was clearly tucked between her legs, he looked over to his right, aware of a tall structure near him that was next to the lamp. Toms eyes nearly fell out of his head, a dildo more than twice his height, and many many times what he weighed was standing proudly just 20ft away from him. This was humiliating, not only had he caught his wife pleasuring herself, he had caught her, about to do it with something that he couldn't even hope to move.


"I bought it just after our first night together"

Toms heart almost stopped.

"HUH" he gasped and almost fell to his knees, his eyes darting back to his wife, she was lying on her side, with her eyes focused on him.

How long was he looking at the dildo for? how long had she known he was here?

"Sometimes i just need to be filled Tom" she had a teasing smile on her face, Knowing exactly where his mind was.

She held up her thumb and finger as if holding Toms shrunken cock in her grip,

"And lets face it Tom, your little guy isn't up to the task"

His pride had been wounded, not only by the mere sight of the gigantic dildo, but by Jane's blatant disregard for his feelings. To add insult to injury, she had reduced him to nothing more than a spectator in his own marital bed. He had hoped that, in spite of his current physical state, he could continue providing Jane with the intimate companionship she desired. Instead, he found himself sidelined, his hopes dashed by an insurmountable obstacle in the form of a giant synthetic phallus.

It stood erect, mocking him, a cruel reminder of his inadequacy. Jane's smirk grew wider, her gaze fixated on him, her tone laced with condescension. "You know, Tom, I'm sorry you had to see it up so close, I'm sure its hard comparing yourself to all of that".

With her eyes fixed on him, Jane's voice carried a hint of amusement, as she gently stroked her clit with her index finger. Tom felt a surge of embarrassment, his cheeks burning red, wishing nothing more than to escape this awkward encounter. He struggled to formulate a response, his words caught in his throat. Tom swallowed hard before managing to mutter, "Jane, I don't know what to say."

Jane tilted her head slightly, her piercing gaze examining her husband. She studied his face, noting the palpable discomfort radiating from him.

"your body feels good when you go inside me Tom, but its always...." she trailed off, 

"Wh-what?" Tom stuttered

She paused and looked at him intently, she seemed like she was ready to burst out with a secret she had been holding for years...

"...Its always so gentle" she said.

"Gentle?" Tom repeated.

"You aren't strong enough to really push all of my buttons down there"

Tom stood there quietly, unsure what to do or say.

"You always tell me its sore when i put you inside me, or you say its too hot, or lasts too long, or you have to have your head outside of me, there's nothing more of a turn off when your husband says he cant breath during sex" she said in a tone that a comedian would use during a punchline.

Jane was being brutally honest with Tom, to justify being caught about to pleasure herself with a dildo replacement of Tom.


She suddenly plucked Tom off of the side table, moving too quick for him and stood up from the bed, Tom felt like he was a fighter pilot, his body felt like it was tucked in the tight cockpit of a fighter jet as she clutched his body in her hand.

He rocketed skyward as she made her way towards the bedroom door, Tom felt the g - forces of acceleration that he had not felt as yet being carried, she seemed to be in a rush. Before he knew it the bedroom door opened up, and the hallway lights blinded Tom for a second as she lowered him to the carpet.

Toms stomach was left behind as he felt like he was bungie jumping from a bridge, his rapid decent slowing quickly as he was deposited on the carpet, he spun on his heels to look straight up at his seemingly skyscraper sized wife.

"Sorry Tom, but I'm going to play rough, and i don't want to have to be worrying about you".

She  retreated backwards into the dark room and closed the monolithic door  with ease in Toms face, the sheer size of the door making him step back a few times.

Tom was stunned, he knew he should be angry, but she was right. How could he ever hope to satisfy her needs?

Tom felt ashamed, the truth was there, staring him in the face. His hands balled into fists, and he could feel the heat rising in his chest. He wanted to shout, to scream, to demand answers from Jane. Was this the beginning of the end for their marriage? Would he ever find a way to regain the intimacy they once shared? Would he ever return to his old size? or was he destined to be the opening act for a Dildo twice his size? 

If Jane was attracted to me like Jess was, this life would be a little easier. He thought, his mind returning to the day she made her feelings clear.

Jess had always harbored feelings for Tom, and now that he was tiny, she wasn't very shy about them.

Their relationship began to shift as Jane spent less time at home, leaving Tom alone. Jess would always find an excuse to drop by, Tom tried to avoid her, but Jess pursued him relentlessly. Their interactions became increasingly flirtatious, and Tom couldn't deny the excitement that surged through him at the prospect of another person acknowledging his existence.


One evening, as Tom attempted to navigate the kitchen, he accidentally knocked a glass into the sink.

Startled, he glanced up to see Jess standing in the doorway, watching him intently. Her eyes were filled with admiration and curiosity, as though she was studying a rare specimen. Tom's heart skipped a beat. He felt an unexpected stirring in his loins, a sensation he hadn't experienced in months.

"Well, that's quite the feat," Jess said, stepping into the kitchen. "I guess we're going to need to babyproof the house. We wouldn't want any more accidents, would we?"

Tom remained silent, his face flushing red from embarrassment.

He shifted uneasily under Jess's gaze, feeling an unfamiliar tension building within him. Each time he saw Jess, he was reminded how small he was, she never failed to point it out.

Even when he made small talk with, she'd casually bring up his size. It was maddening, Yet, part of him was drawn to her, captivated by her confidence and assertiveness. She was the antithesis of Jane, and in that regard, Tom felt a strange attraction to her. Perhaps it was the novelty of someone showing desire for him, or maybe it was simply the attention. At any rate, he couldn't shake the feeling that he was betraying Jane.

He tried to suppress his growing attraction to Jess, but it was becoming increasingly difficult. Her boldness and straightforwardness were intoxicating, but he knew it was wrong.

"Jane told me you found out about the submarine she's fucking instead of you" she said with a huge grin on her face, making light of its size compared to him.

"I would've killed to see your face" she said as she walked over to the sink where he was standing, the counter was at belly button height to Jess, Tom saw her breasts loom over him in her tight top.


"It wasn't very funny, i can tell you that" Said Tom, trying to deflect her comments.

"What's wrong with it?" she said as she bent down to pick up the some broken glass. Tom couldn't help but notice she was lowering her breasts within reach of Tom, almost knocking him down.

She looked past her huge tits down at Tom.

"You're pretty brave, huh?" she said, giving him a playful grin. "Do you really think you can handle me?"


She was talking to him like she was reading from a script of a badly written porno, she was fulfilling her fantasies of being in complete control of a man, Tom realized.

"Why do you think I'm brave?" Tom replied, his eyes locked on her breasts stretching her top. they were utterly enormous, so was she, his neck was starting to hurt looking up at her.

"Well, you're certainly not afraid to stare at my tits, are you?" she chuckled softly, her large breasts swaying enticingly as she leaned forward. "You're not worried I might snap you in half?"

Tom swallowed nervously, his Adam's apple visibly rising and falling.

Her lips curled into a mischievous grin, as if she could read his thoughts.

"So, you wanna know what it's like?" she teased him, her voice dripping with lust. "What it's like to be with a woman who knows what she wants?"

Tom's heart pounded loudly in his ears, his mouth dry as sandpaper. He wanted to protest, to remind her that he was married, but the words caught in his throat. 

Her hand slowly pulled up her top and her bra in one motion and her huge tits fell free and landed on the counter in front of him.

"Oh wow" Tom gasped, his jaw dropped.

"Like what you see?" she cooed seductively, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"You're welcome to examine them closely if you wish. Just be careful not to drool all over them."

Tom stared, transfixed, at the massive globes of flesh resting on the countertop. They were mesmerizing, their soft curves begging to be touched. The contrast between their pale whiteness and the cold, hard granite countertop was striking. He had seen them countless times before, but never like this—up close and personal.

"Go ahead," Jess encouraged, her voice husky with desire. "Touch them. Feel what they're like," Jess purred, her voice like silk against Tom's ear. He couldn't resist the temptation. With trembling fingers, he reached out and gently caressed her breast. Its warmth and velvety texture were overwhelming, and he couldn't believe he was allowed to touch such perfection.

"That's it, Tom," Jess murmured, her breath hot on his cheek. "I want you to enjoy every moment of this."

Chapter 3 - Part 2 by Zealot

Part 2

He walked up and hugged what he could of one of her boobs, his arms barely grasping a small portion of it. As his touch explored her immense bosom, Jess's warm breath fanned his hair, igniting a fire within him. Tom felt the heavy weight of her breast pressed against his palms, its soft, plush texture offering solace amidst his fears.

"You're doing great, Tom," Jess whispered, her voice barely audible. He traced his fingers along the underside of her breast, marveling at the sheer size of it.

He could barely squeeze it, he was too weak. Jess shuddered at the thought, "try squeeze harder".

She had no idea how much strength his tiny frame possessed, but she was curious to see how far he could exert himself. Tom's hands were shaking, he didn't think he could squeeze anything tighter than this, but he obliged her request as best he could. Jess moaned softly, savoring the sensation of his tiny fingers digging into her tit. She could barely feel his efforts, and this got her incredibly excited.

"Mmm, yes, Tom," she purred, her voice thick with arousal. "I can barely feel you."

"Squeeze like this Tom" She reached up with her other hand and grabbed her other breast, she squeezed it and manipulated it, pressed it up against her ribcage and let it fall back to the counter, she manipulated what seemed like tons of flesh to him with ease.

"Can you do that?" She asked, her eyes waiting for his reaction.

Tom hesitated, feeling the pressure of her scrutiny. He looked up at her, meeting her gaze. Her eyes glistened with expectation, and he knew he had no choice but to acquiesce. He placed both hands on her magnificent breast, his tiny fingers spread out across its expanse. With all his might, he pushed up, trying to mimic her motions and lift the expanse of flesh. Jess's breath hitched, and she arched her back instinctively. The sensation of pressure on her breast was fleeting, but it was enough to send a thrill coursing through her veins. Jess's gaze never wavered from Tom's face, her expression full of wonder. He had taken her invitation seriously, and she couldn't contain her delight at his utter failure to lift her breast.

"That's it, Tom," she murmured, her voice barely audible. "You're doing great."

Tom's hands shook violently, and he feared he might lose his grip on her breast any moment. But he refused to give up, driven by his desire to please Jess. He pushed harder, his tiny fingers straining under the weight of her massive breast. Jess's breath came faster, and her eyes sparkled with excitement. She had never expected Tom to take her challenge so seriously, but she was thrilled by his determination.

"I've never felt anything like this before."

Tom nodded, his face flush with effort. He concentrated on lifting her breast, refusing to give up. He felt the weight of her mammoth tit pressing down on him, threatening to crush him. But he fought back, determined to prove himself to Jess.

"That is so hot Tom, you cant even lift my boob".

Jess released a deep sigh, enjoying the sensation of Tom's futile attempts to lift her breast. The contrast between his diminutive stature and her massive assets was undeniably stimulating. She couldn't recall anything else that had gotten her so sexually charged, not even the memory of her first lover. Tom grunted with a final effort and released her tit, taking a few steps back and catching his breath.

"Oh my god" Tom panted, that was the hardest thing he had done since this happened, and he had never felt so small.

"You're so weak Tom" Jess said, her voice dripping with teasing lust. "I've never felt so powerful in my life."

Tom looked up at her, his eyes wide with amazement. He had never considered the implications of his newfound vulnerability, but her words struck a chord within him. He had been stripped of his masculinity, reduced to a helpless creature dependent on others for survival. And yet, he was still desired, still wanted.

"I've never felt so powerful." Jess repeated, her voice dropping to a whisper. "You make me feel like a goddess."

"You know, i have a dildo like Janes, but mine is see through, and hollow."

Tom's eyes widened in surprise, his heart hammering wildly in his chest. The thought of Jess owning a similar dildo was strangely exciting.

"Really?" He managed to croak, his voice coming out as a hoarse whisper. "A hollow dildo?"

Jess nodded eagerly, her eyes gleaming with anticipation. "Yes, absolutely! want to see?" Jess turned around and reached inside her bag, all too quickly she was holding the giant phallic object above the table and unscrewing the base, she placed the dildo open, on its side near Tom.

"Take a look inside" she said, her voice oozing with lust.

Tom hesitated for a moment, his eyes glued to the transparent plastic toy. Despite his initial reluctance, he couldn't resist the tantalizing promise of exploring something forbidden. Slowly, he approached the dildo, reaching out with a trembling hand. As he gingerly touched the cool plastic surface, a wave of apprehension washed over him. He could sense the enormity of the task ahead—a daunting journey into the depths of Jess's desires.

"Are you sure about this?" Tom asked, his voice cracking with uncertainty.

Jess nodded emphatically, her eyes ablaze with excitement. "I want to experience it Tom, the idea of trapping a man inside my toy, and then pushing him inside me is the ultimate show of power" 

Tom hesitated, his heart pounding in his chest. He knew he was about to embark on a dangerous journey, but the lure of Jess's desires was too strong to resist. With a deep breath, he steeled himself and prepared to enter the world within the dildo. As he carefully maneuvered his way into the hollow interior, Tom marveled at the sheer size of the toy.

"Nope, clothes off Tommy" she said reaching into her bag, Tommy pulled off his boxers and shirt apprehensively, he felt like he owed Jess this, she was taking notice of him, making him feel wanted. As he crawled inside the long hollow dildo he heard her voice echo behind him.

"Here, take some" he heard her say, she had taken a small tube of lube out of her bag, squirted some on her finger and was holding her finger inside the hollow dildo right next to him.

"Take some, come on, you can touch your cock while you are inside me" 

Tom hesitated, the notion of masturbating while inside the dildo was crazy to him, but the prospect of experiencing something new was enticing.

"Come on, Tom, just a little bit," she coaxed, her voice soft and soothing. Her massive finger so close to him. 

Tom cautiously reached out and dipped his entire hand in the lube, grabbing a handful. The viscous liquid coated his skin, and he couldn't help but shiver as her scent wafted in his direction.

Just before her finger retreated, it purposefully dragged along his crotch, his tiny erect cock bullied my her fingertip as she rubbed what felt like a bucket load of lube on his crotch from the remaining amount on her finger. It was just a drop of lube to her, but to him, it was just too much... More than he would need in months he deduced.

Toms stomach lurched as Jess picked up the huge cylinder and screwed the back on. Staring through the clear dildo at its tiny passenger.

Jess could hardly contain her excitement. The anticipation of Tom entering her body, completely at her mercy, was intoxicating. She watched him crawl deeper into the hollow shaft, his small, delicate features illuminated by the flickering candlelight.

"Now, Tom," Jess instructed, her voice low and commanding, "I want you to imagine that you're trapped inside me. Imagine the sensation of being enveloped by my pussy, unable to escape. Can you picture that?"

Tom swallowed hard, his heart pounding in his chest.

He could hear Jess's breathing grow heavier, and he knew she was enjoying his predicament. The hollow dildo wasn't as spacious as he previously thought, especially once closed, he felt rather claustrophobic. 

"Now, Tom," Jess insisted, her voice trembling with anticipation, If you feel like screaming, or begging me to stop, or want to bang on the side of your prison to try and get free, make it loud. I'd love to hear that."

She said, squeezing the sides of the dildo. She had made her way to the couch in the living room with the toy in hand, "You have no idea how much I've needed this Tommy, I'm never going to be the same after I get to feel this" Jess said. She sat on the couch, and his prison shook violently, 

"Have you started to touch yourself yet?" She asked as she lifted the toy to her face. 

Tom forced out a "nope", his throat tightening. He struggled to stay upright inside the giant toy, placing his hands on either side of the inner walls. The narrow confines felt constrictive, and his movements echoed loudly inside the hollow cylinder.

"Tommy, you have ten seconds to start touching yourself". 

"Okay" Tom whimpered, his voice trembling, he reached down to his semi erect cock with one hand, trying to hold on with the other as Jess shifted to get comfortable.

Jess started rubbing the dildo expertly with lube as she lowered it in-between her giant thighs. 

"You can watch yourself go in" she said teasingly, adjusting the viewing angle. Tom watched as the entrance to her vagina grew nearer and nearer, his heart racing as he prepared for the inevitable plunge.

"Ready?" Jess taunted, a mischievous smirk playing on her lips. Tom took a deep breath, forcing himself to relax as he stared into the vast expanse of her wet pussy.

"Yes" he squeaked out, feeling more nervous than he had ever been in his life. This was a bizarre situation to be in, yet the intense pleasure of being sought after, combined with the thrill of submitting to Jess's will, spurred him on. He wrapped his delicate fingers around his tiny erection, stroking it gently as he watched the entrance to her moist canal approach.

"You're doing good Tom," Jess complimented, her voice vibrating with anticipation. "I can't wait to feel you inside me."

Her hand firmly gripped the dildo, guiding it downward toward her swollen labia.

Tom could only watch as the transparent cylinder descended, inch by inch, until finally it slipped into her moist folds.

"Look at me, Tom," Jess commanded, her voice quivering with excitement. "Watch me take all of it."

Tom gazed up at her, his eyes fixed on the spectacle unfolding before him. The sight of his tiny form engulfed by her voluminous sex organ was both humiliating and exhilarating.

With a slow, deliberate thrust, Jess impaled herself on the dildo, the clear plastic vanishing inside her.

Tom was enveloped in darkness, his prison creaked, and groaned from the pressure of her pussy around him. 

He could feel the cold sweat running down his forehead, mixing with the lube covering his entire body.

His tiny erection throbbed in his hand, this whole situation was absurd, he realized. He had somehow found himself naked inside his wife's sisters transparent dildo, and had a front row seat, whether he liked it or not. He looked out of the transparent dildo, each time she thrust him back inside he caught a glimpse of the toy and himself passing through the threshold of her pussy. He was jostled around by her hand and her pussy with no effort at all, she would sometimes pull the dildo almost completely out of her, and stare down at him inside the transparent toy, like a predator eyeing her prey. And sometimes she would push it all the was as deep as she could, enveloping him in almost complete darkness, her moans vibrating him to his core. 

She paused and look down at him, bringing him close to her mouth, her fingers gripping the dildo tightly.

When she spoke again, her voice was softer, quieter, and carried her dark intentions clearly.

"How does it feel in there, Tom? Do you like being trapped in my pussy?"

"It's hot Jess" Tom complained

"I know you want to go back inside" she teased, her breath warm on his skin.

"No, you don't understand, it's hot in there" Tom stated plainly.

"I can't hear you in there silly, plus, you are a prisoner. You aren't supposed to talk" she said to him calmly. 

Tom went quiet, his heartbeat echoing inside the dildo. It's was beginning to get incredibly stuffy inside the large toy. 

"Plus, I bet I couldn't even hear you scream in there." She whispered, her breath causing vibrations in the dildo.

"Let's test it out shall we?" she said, opening her mouth slowly to take the dildo in her throat. 

"No!" Tom shouted, "It's too hot, I feel like I'm on fire" Tom banged his fists against the dildo as he shouted. 

Jess paused, her lips sealed around the tip of the dildo, her eyes glittering with excitement. She removed the toy from her mouth, allowing a faint smile to cross her lips.

"You can scream all you want, Tom," she taunted, her voice laced with amusement, "It just gets me hornier" 

"No, Jess," Tom pleaded, his voice strained and desperate, "Please don't put it back inside you. 

"Why not?" Jess challenged, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper. 

"It's too hot," Tom explained.

"I know" she purred, it's delightful.

Tom felt like he endured an hour of her pleasuring herself with him inside the dildo. He hadn't continued to touch himself, he wasn't in the mood at all, he just wanted out. His sweat mixed with the lube and pooled inside the toy as he slid up and down, completely at her mercy. Tom tried to focus on anything other than his current situation, and after what felt like an eternity, he found that the toy was being opened. The dildo tilted and Tom fell all the way to the tip with the liquids he was trapped with.

He looked up to a massive eye looking down the opened dildo at him. 

"You look like you had fun" boomed her powerful voice, amplified by the confined space he was in.

"Just let me out please" Tom said, defeated. 


Jess slowly lowered the toy to the floor of the lounge area and tipped it, dumping the exhausted miniature form of Tom onto the cool tiles. Tommy lay spread eagle enjoying the fresh air of freedom, he didn't even mind that the sweat and lube that was sloshing around in there was poured over him, he was free. Jess had sat down on the couch, watching him with curiosity.

"Don't worry, I'll clean you up" she said, standing up and picking up a tissue.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't realize you wouldn't be able to handle the heat" she apologized sincerely.

She wiped him down delicately, wiping away the remnants of the lube and sweat.

"Thanks" was all tom could muster.

Was that, genuine concern for him?  he thought to himself

She's always just pursued him sexually, flirted and had her way with him, never really been caring at all. 

Tom instantly felt safer, almost like hadn't just been used, he felt calm, and relaxed.

Before he realized it, he had fallen asleep, he was so exhausted...



Toms eyes opened in a flash.

Where was he? he thought 

"Jess" he mumbled, she had used him, in her clear dildo.


 Fuck i feel rested, the thought.

I haven't slept that well since i shrunk ...


"Mmhmm sweety?" he heard Jess say, or was that Jane?

"Where am i?" he rose his head slightly, looking around him...


He was lying nestled inside cleavage, he glanced around. He was in their room, in bed with.... Jane?

"Tom, did you sleep well?" the voice asked lovingly.

"Jess??" Tom sat straight up, "Where's...?"


He heard a quick knock on the bedroom door before it quickly popped open, a head peering in.

Toms heart slammed loudly in his chest

"J-Jane" he stammered....

"OOOOOH MY GOOOD" Shouted Jess, at Janes face peering through the door.

"Can you give us just a few minutes of privacy!" Shouted Jess at Jane.

Tom was on the verge of a coma, his wife had just found him vulnerable and tiny, in the bosom of her sister, and, to top it all off, the sister was shouting at his wife for finding them!

I'm Dead... he thought.


"Can you two love birds get up, marriage has absolutely turned you two into brainless zombies" Jane chuckled as she shut the door.

Marriage? Did she say marriage?

Tom looked up at the wall, there was a picture on the wall of what looked like a wedding reception. Jess in a wedding dress, holding a bottle of champagne in one hand and a tiny Tom in her other hand.

Tom could see Jane clearly in the background of the photo near the bar, dressed as a bridesmaid.


"What...." Tom was trying to comprehend all of this.

"Don't listen to her babe, she's just jealous. I have the best husband"...

Chapter 4 by Zealot

"Husband?" he said in disbelief staring at the photo on the wall. Reality had changed again.

Every memory of their life together seemed to evaporate before his eyes, replaced by images of her sister, Jess.

Tom stared at Jess, struggling to find the words to express his confusion and rage. But as he looked into her eyes, filled with both malice and lust, he knew that resistance was futile.

"Tommy, what's wrong?" asked Jess as she looked at the confused face of her husband, to her, he had always been her husband. 

Tom stammered, trying to find words to process the situation he had found himself in.

“Jess can I tell you something?...”

 

Jess's laughter pierced Tom's eardrums like a thousand tiny needles. He had just tried to explain his predicament, and the reality of the situation threatened to overwhelm him.

"Oh my god, Tom," Jess giggled, holding her stomach as she tried to contain her amusement. "You're hilarious."

But Tom wasn't joking. He stared up at Jess, pleading with his eyes for her to understand.

But comprehension was beyond her capability, wither her memories of him, or what was left of them, had been tainted.

"I mean it, Jess" Tom said, his voice shaky. "I was never meant to be your husband. This isn't right!"

But Jess was already stripping off her nightgown, seemingly unfazed by Tom's outburst. She crawled back onto the bed, her body casting a long shadow across Tom's petrified form.

"What are you doing?" Tom asked, attempting to scramble backwards away from Jess.

"What does it look like, Tom?" Jess purred, her voice dripping with seduction. She was stroking her breast, teasing Tom with every movement. "I'm going to ride you like a toy soldier."

 

Tom swallowed hard, his heart pounding with fear and anticipation. He knew that he was no match for Jess, that she could easily crush him if she wanted to.

But he also knew that there was no point in resisting her, that he was stuck in this situation for the foreseeable future.

So, with a resigned sigh, Tom allowed Jess to crawl above him, her massive breasts hovering over his tiny frame like a pair of heavy weights. He watched as she positioned herself above him, her wet pussy hovering above his face.

"I've always loved that I have a little toy like you, Tom," Jess purred, her voice dripping with lust.

She reached down and grabbed Tom with 2 fingers by his ankle, yanking him down under her until his head was directly beneath her spread legs.

There he lay, tiny on the bed, with Jess on her knees straddling him, her pussy out of reach. 

"Touch yourself, Tom," Jess demanded, her voice growing louder with every word. She reached on hand down and started to touch her clit, her other hand gravitating towards her heavy breast.

She played and pinched her nipple as she looked down at Tom with hunger in her eyes.

"Do you want a taste, little man?" She taunted, continuing to pleasure herself.

Tom knew better than to refuse her. He couldn't help but admire her body as she took over his view, confident and demanding.

Jess pushed her middle finger inside herself, and when she pulled it out it was slick and glistening with her wetness, she reached down and allowed her wetness to drip into John's crotch, she then smeared some along his chest and face.

"There my husband, some lube for you, and something to taste to get you going" 

Jess laughed as she continued playing with her pussy.

 

His face was a deep shade of red, feeling embarrassed and helpless as he looked up at Jess, his erection still present against his will.

"Now stop ignoring your own needs, and start touching yourself" Jess demanded, still playing with her pussy.

Tom hesitated at first, but after a few moments, he surrendered to the pleasure. He reached down and began to stroke his tiny erection, it was thoughtful to give him some "lube", but did she need to give so much? 

He was acutely aware of the contrast between his small size and Jess's massive form. Jess lowered herself closer to him, slowly parting her labia to give Tom a better view. The scent of her sex overwhelmed him, and his mind raced with nerves and excitement.

"That's a good boy, Tom," Jess groaned, her voice filled with pleasure. "Touch yourself for me. I want to see you come undone."

Tom continued to masturbate as Jess slowly approached her climax, her moans growing louder and more frequent.

He watched as her body tensed with pleasure, her fingers moving faster and faster over her clit.

"Oh fuck, Tom! I'm gonna cum!" she shouted, her voice shaking with desire.

Tom could only stare up at her in amazement as she reached her peak, her wetness pouring out of her pussy and onto his body. He couldn't believe what had just happened, and he still couldn't believe that this was his life now.

But Jess wasn't finished with him yet.

She climbed off the bed and stood tall over Tom, her wet sex still dripping on the floor.

She got on her knees and brought her face closer to the tiny man still stroking his cock, he was absolutely soaked from her orgasm. 

"I want to see you cum for me, Tom," she said, her voice dripping with desire.

She leaned ever closer gently, whispering, "Cum for me, tiny Tom. I want to see it."

She smiled as she watched the form of her tiny man desperately stroking his cock hard and fast, he didn't seem to be making any progress, and after about 2 minutes of him touching his cock, she was starting to become annoyed.

 

"Well? Are you going to cum?" 

Jess asked, impatiently. She had never seen her man struggle to ejaculate before and it puzzled her.

"Fuck, I don't know," Tom replied, frustration creeping into his voice. His cock was starting to become more flaccid, as the huge form of Jess watched him closely. 

"Jess, I'm trying," Tom exclaimed, exasperated. "I can't just will myself to cum!"

Jess shrugged, her massive form towering over him. "Then I guess you won't be getting any release tonight."

Tom couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Fine," Tom gritted through his teeth. "If that's how you want to play it."

Jess smirked, standing up from her kneeling position.

Tom's frustration turned to anger as he watched Jess saunter away to the bathroom. "Fuck this," he muttered, determined to cum. 

He closed his eyes and focused on the sensation of his own touch. He imagined Jane, remembering her body, how she was, back when he was normal. 

He envisioned her naked and writhing underneath him, clutching at his back and begging him for more. He imagined her tongue on his neck, his chest, his cock.

Tom's hand moved faster and faster over his tiny dick, the image of Jane fuelling him on. He gritted his teeth, focusing on the feeling.

But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't climax.

His mind was still clouded with confusion and frustration, and no matter how hard he focused, he just couldn't get there.

 

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, he gave up in disgust and frustration. He pulled his hand away from his cock and stared up at Jess, who had been watching him with amusement for the last couple of minutes. 

"What's the matter, little man?" Jess taunted, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Can't get it up for your wife?"

Tom clenched his fists in frustration. "Fuck you, Jess," he seethed. "I don't need this shit from you."

Jess laughed, her massive breasts jiggling with mirth, "Oh, poor little Tom," she cooed. "Can't even satisfy your own wife."

Tom's anger boiled over. "Shut the fuck up, Jess," he shouted, his tiny fists pounding impotently against the bed. 

"You have no idea what it's like for me."

Tom shot back, tears of frustration welling up in his eyes. "Being small and helpless, relying on people for everything. It's fucking miserable."

Jess sneered down at him, her eyes glinting with cruel amusement. "Poor Tom. Always so dramatic. You're just lucky to have me as your wife, taking care of you like this."

Tom couldn't take it anymore. He lashed out, throwing up a middle finger at her,

"Oh, you're going to pay for that," she laughed, reaching down to grab him.

Before he knew it, Tom was being lifted up in the air, dangling from Jess's index finger and thumb by his ankle.

"Please, stop!" Tom yelled, vainly trying to pry her fingers open.

Jess laughed, bringing him closer to her face, inspecting him like a piece of jewellery.

 

"Why couldn't you cum? You could just imagine yourself normal size." Jess scoffed

as she tossed Tom back onto the bed. "It's hilarious, you? Normal size?"

 

Tom lay on his back, panting and exhausted, staring up at the giantess standing over him.

"Please, Jess," Tom pleaded. “I can't keep living like this."

Tom finally confessed, tears streaming down his face. "I'm not supposed to be this small. I have a life, a wife. This isn't right." "Wife? Who? Jane? Please not this shit again." 

Jess sighed, rolling her eyes at Tom's weak protests.

"Come on, Tom. You like being Tiny, you confessed it to me years ago" she said, her voice dripping with amusement. "Besides, it's not like you have any other options, you should be grateful that I'm even willing to let you touch me."

Tom clenched his fists in frustration, tears of anger and helplessness streaming down his face.

"Please, Jess. I can't do this anymore," he pleaded.

"I want to go home."

But Jess only scoffed. "Home? This is your home." 

Tom's heart sank. He knew there was no way out of this situation. He was utterly powerless, and Jess knew it.

"Please, Jess," he begged. "I can't take this anymore. I won't survive much longer at this size."

Jess shrugged, seemingly unconcerned. "Tom, what the fuck, you have always been tiny, a medical miracle, you have seen Godzilla sized people all your life... Enjoyed car sized tits and basketball sized clits, and now all of a sudden you are freaking out about being small?" 

Jess asked, exasperated.

"That's bullshit, I was never this small" Tom shouted, tears streaming down his face. "This isn't right. This isn't real!"

Jess rolled her eyes. "Fine, you want to be big? Must I start treating you like a normal big man?"

Jess huffed, annoyed at Tom's persistence.

"Fuck, yes! Please!" Tom pleaded, desperation thick in his voice. "I don't want to be tiny forever. I want to go back to my real life."

Jess sighed and rolled her eyes, but the cruel smile on her face told Tom she was enjoying this power dynamic.

"Fine, I'll play along," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

 

She crawled back onto the bed, her massive body hovering over Tom like a terrifying beast. "Now, I want you to make love to me like a real man.

Don't hold back, Tom. I know you've been fantasizing about this for years."

Jess's eyes glinted with cruel amusement as lay on her side of the bed on her back next to Tom. 

She reached down to touch herself briefly and presented her wet fingers to Tom.

"See what you do to me" Jess taunted, hooking her index finger under his chin and pressing her fingers moist with her wetness against his lips.

"You've always been so good at that" Jess purred, wrapping her fingers around Tom's tiny cock and stroking it slowly, teasing it to full erection.

Tom gasped as Jess increased the pressure, his body responding instinctively to her touch.

"Are you ready for me, Tom?" Jess whispered, her voice dripping with lust and sarcasm. 

But Tom hesitated, suddenly overwhelmed by the situation.

He knew that he was supposed to be a full-grown man, not this tiny helpless creature being toyed with by his new wife. 

"What's the matter, Tom?" Jess asked, her voice dripping with amusement. "Don't you want to make love to me?"

"Your cock is soooo big, she said slowly, in a fake porn star voice as her thumb and finger slowly masturbated his miniscule cock. 

She looked down at him with mockery and amusement clear on her face, the contrast between them as stark as ever.

The room was hot and humid, the air heavy with the evidence of their sweat and sexual tension. Tom's small body lay flush against the bed, his tiny hands balled into fists as Jess explored his body with the finesse of a predator stalking its prey. The sheets beneath him were damp with sweat, sticking to his skin like a second layer of clothing.

Jess's fingers slowed down their pace.

She could sense Tom's hesitation, his fear clawing its way to the surface. She tightened her grip around him, and grinned wickedly.

"Jess," Tom panted, his voice trembling. "I don't think I can do this."

She bent forward and whispered in his ear, her breath hot against his skin, "But you have wanted this for years, haven't you, Tom?"

She watched as his chest rose and fell, his body betraying his thoughts.

"Your deepest, darkest fantasies... To be bigger? To be our size.”

Jess purred in his ear.

Tom felt a shiver run down his spine as she spoke, as if his very soul was being awakened.

 

"Yes," he breathed, his voice almost a whisper.

"Yes, I have."

What did I just say? Tom thought, his mind clouded with desire.

 

Jess's lips curved into a wicked smile, her eyes gleaming with satisfaction.

Tom's mind raced, his thoughts a swirling mess of fear, doubt, and desire. He couldn't believe what was happening, couldn't believe that he was here, on the bed with Jess, his tiny cock in her finger grip. He wanted to feel big again, truly... And Jess thought this was a secret fantasy of his.

"Say it, Tom," Jess demanded, her voice a low growl. "Say you want to be my size, and make love to me."

Tom hesitated for a moment, knowing that what he was about to say would change everything. But then, with a deep breath, he whispered, "Yes, I want to be your size, Jess. I want to make love to you."

Jess's wicked grin widened as she felt Tom's cock twitch in between her fingers.

"That's my big man" her voice full of sarcasm. 

Jess released her grip on Tom's cock, causing it to bounce back against his stomach with a soft slap.

She looked down at him with a challenging gaze, daring him to prove himself.

"Alright, Tom," she said, her voice dripping with challenge. "Let's see what you've got, fuck me from behind" Jess all of a sudden turned over onto all fours, her ass rocketing skyward, way out of his reach. 

She looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. Are you coming or what, Tom?" she sneered.

Tom hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do. He felt small, insignificant, and humiliated. He didn't know if he could go through with this, his efforts would be futile. 

"I'm ready for you big guy, go easy on me" Jess teased.

 

Tom took a deep breath and steadied himself. He was determined to prove himself to her, to show that he was still a man, even if he was only four inches tall. He stood up on the bed, "could you, um, lie on your back for me Jess?" 

Tom asked, his voice trembling with nerves.

Jess smirked and rolled over, presenting him with her massive body. "Of course, darling. I'm all yours."

Tom gulped and took a deep breath before walking around her feet in between her legs, it took him a minute to arrive at her entrance. He settled himself between her thighs, feeling the heat of her body enveloping him. He looked up at her, her breasts blocking her huge face. 

He closed the distance to her huge vagina, he could feel the heat emanating from her entrance.

He hesitated for a moment but then started to push inside her. He groaned as he felt her warmth enveloping him, making him forget for a moment that he was tiny. He started to thrust inside her, slow at first but soon picked up speed. He looked down, mesmerized by the sight of his tiny cock disappearing into her pussy again and again.

She gasped when she felt him, and Tom was surprised.

"Fuck me harder, Tom," Jess commanded, her voice dripping with lust. "I want to feel every inch of you."

Tom obliged, increasing his tempo as he fucked her massive pussy.

He reached out and grabbed onto her clit, rubbing it in time with his thrusts. Jess moaned with pleasure, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm.

"Don't stop, Tom!" she shouted, her voice raw with ecstasy. "Fuck me harder!"

Holy shit! This was working Tom thought to himself.

Tom's tiny body was slick with sweat as he pounded into Jess, his muscles straining with the effort. He felt his own orgasm building, his balls tightening as he prepared to release his load inside her.

 

But just as he was about to cum, Jess pushed him away with a finger, a roar of laughter came from behind her huge breasts as he landed on the bed on his butt. 

"What the fuck, Jess?" Tom shouted, looking up at her shock from in between her legs. 

Jess was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her cheeks. "I'm sorry, Tom. I just couldn't resist," she said between laughs.

Tom's tiny dick was still hard, but his orgasm had passed. He was panting and out of breath, his body trembling with exhaustion.

"What the hell was that, Jess?" Tom demanded, his voice shaking with anger. "That was going great. Even you were enjoying yourself" 

Jess gasped, trying to calm down her laughter.

Tom lay beneath her, still panting from his exertions. He looked up at her with a mixture of anger and humiliation.

"What the fuck, Jess?" he repeated, his voice barely above a whisper. "Why did you do that?"

 

"Tom, I couldn't feel you at all... Well, until you grabbed my clit, but even that was so weak" 

"Even then, it was just a tease, Tom," Jess giggled, still not fully composed from her laughter attack. "I'm sorry if I got your hopes up, but I just can't feel your tiny dick inside me.

"Fuck, Jess," he muttered, panting and exhausted from his feeble attempts at fucking her. "I can't believe this."

Jess sighed and sat up, her massive body blocking out the light. "Tom," she said, her voice softening a little.

"It's not that I don't want to feel you, I do. I just... I can't."

Tom's heart sank. He had hoped that maybe, just maybe, there was a way for them to make this work. But now, it seemed like there was no way out.

"Can't we try something else?" Tom asked, desperation creeping into his voice.

Jess looked down at him, her expression softening a little.

"What do you mean, Tom?" she asked, her voice filled with curiosity.

Tom took a deep breath before responding. "I mean, can't we try something else?" "Like, you know, oral sex?"

Jess's eyes widened in surprise. "Oral sex?" she repeated, her voice filled with shock. "You want me to...?"

Tom nodded, feeling more and more nervous with each passing moment. "Yes," he said, his voice filled with conviction.

"I want you to suck my cock."

Jess's eyes glinted with amusement. "Are you sure about that, Tom?" she asked, a wicked smile twisting her lips.

"I mean, I'm more used to being the one in charge, but if that's what you really want..."

She trailed off suggestively, her voice filled with intrigue.

Tom gulped. He had never seen this side of Jess before, and it was both exciting and terrifying at the same time.

"Yes," Tom said, his voice shaking slightly. "I want you to do that for me."

Jess smiled mischievously and crawled towards him, her massive breasts hanging above his tiny form.

"Alright," she said, her voice dripping with enthusiasm. "Tell me to do it big guy…Make me do it"

 

When he was big, he used to be the dominant one, but it felt so out of reach at this size, "S-Suck my cock b-bitch" he choked out, trying to sound dominant. 

Jess laughed again, but this time, it wasn't the cruel laughed he had grown accustomed to. It was the laugh of someone who had won a prize, someone who had been given what they wanted.

She took his tiny cock into her mouth, her teeth scraping him, and started to suck.

At first, it was the weirdest feeling, he could feel strong wind from her nostrils on him, he could feel her tongue swirling around his head, her spit forming tiny droplets that cascaded down her mouth and onto his hips.

The contrast in size between her mouth and his cock was dizzying, it made him feel so small and powerless. And yet, at the same time, there was something incredibly arousing about it. He could feel her lips enveloping him, feel her tongue flicking against his sensitive tip.

He let out a moan as he felt her tongue teasing his delicate balls.

It felt so good, so much better than he could have ever imagined. And despite his earlier frustration, he could feel his orgasm building again.

But Jess had other ideas.

 

She stopped sucking his tiny cock and pulled back, a wicked grin spreading across her face.

"You should slap me Tom, while I suck your dick, show me who is boss" said Jess with a wicked grin. She went back to sucking his tiny cock in between her lips, 

Tom hesitated for a moment before raising his tiny hand and delivering a light slap against her cheek. Jess didn't seem to notice or care, she just kept bobbing her head up and down on his cock, her lips sealed tight around him, creating an intense suction.

Tom couldn't believe what was happening, he was getting sucked off by this giantess, and he couldn't help but enjoy every second of it. He reached tried to slap her cheek again, the faint slap on her cheek barely registering to her. 

He closed his eyes, trying to immerse himself in the moment and forget the reality of the situation.

"Harder" she said. 

Tom hesitated for a moment before raising his tiny hand and delivering a harder slap against her cheek. Jess nodded, urging him to continue.

Tom couldn't believe what was happening, he was striking a woman, albeit a giant one, but still a woman, while she performed oral sex on him. It was a strange and intoxicating mix of power and helplessness, of control and submission.

Jess moaned around his cock, the vibrations sending shivers down his spine. She reached down and grabbed onto his tiny hips with her fingers, pulling him deeper into her mouth.

"Harder" she said as she pulled off of his cock for a second. 

Tom raised his tiny hand and slapped her face again, no longer holding back. Jess giggled.

"I can barely feel you, surely you can hit harder" 

she teased, her tongue swirling around his tiny cock, her lips tight around him.

Tom obliged, slapping her cheek harder, the sound of his tiny hand against her skin echoing in the bedroom.

Jess chuckled again she looked up at him with mischievous eyes.

"Punch me, use your fist, so I can at least feel it" She said to him. 

Tom hesitated for a moment, unsure if he should follow through with her request. But the look in her eyes, the hunger and the excitement, was too much to ignore.

So, Tom did as he was told. He clenched his tiny fist and let it fly, delivering a swift punch to her cheek. His hand stung, it was like punching a wall covered in leather.

 

Jess grinned, her eyes sparkling with excitement and desire. "Again, Tom. Harder."

Tom's tiny fist connected with Jess's flesh again, he could feel her lips wrapped tightly around his cock, the sensation intense and overwhelming. His legs trembled as she continued to suck him off, her fingers digging into his hips.

"Harder, Tom. Show me who's boss."

Tom clenched his fist and punched her again, harder this time. His tiny feeble punches had no effect on her, it felt like a light tap on her cheek from a fingertip. 

Jess tilted her head to one side with every punch, encouraging him to hit her harder. Tom's arm struggled with the impact, his fists making a hollow and pitiful sound against her cheek. His mind was reeling, the situation was staggering and surreal, but the relentless pleasure from her mouth was enough to make him forget for a moment that he was a captive in this world that had flipped upside down.

Tom's mind was in a whirlwind of emotion and contradiction as he continued to strike her cheek.

It was a strange mix of humiliation, pain, and arousal that he couldn't make sense of. But the pleasure from Jess's mouth was undeniable, and he found himself getting lost in it, allowing himself to be consumed by the intense sensations that were coursing through his body.

Tom groaned, his hips jerking involuntarily as he felt his orgasm building. He was so close, so unbelievably close. He could feel himself tensing up, his legs trembling as he felt his balls tightening in anticipation.

But then, just as he was about to cum, Jess pulled her lips off of him.

Tom looked at her in shock, his mind reeling with confusion. he exclaimed, gasping for breath.

he shouted. "Why did you stop?"

Tom demanded, his voice thick with lust and frustration.

Jess grinned wickedly at him. "I wanted to see your face when you came," she said. "But its really hard to suck this little thing and look down at your face at the same time.

 

Tom gritted his teeth, his mind racing with anger and humiliation. "Just let me go, I’m leaving Jess," he said. "I can't do this anymore."

Jess laughed. "Let you go? Where would you go, Tom? You're four inches tall... "Four fucking inches"

Jess emphasized. "You can't even reach my pussy, or punch me, or hurt me, or fuck me." She ran a finger down her slick folds, then held it up so Tom could see the glistening moisture. "And I'm already ready for another round."

 

Tom's shame and frustration boiled over. "Fuck you!" he shouted, clenching his tiny fists in impotent rage.

"You already tried" 

Jess retorted, her voice dripping with amusement.

"I'm done playing. I'm done being your toy, your plaything. I deserve better than this."

Jess's grin faded, replaced by a look of confusion. "What are you talking about, Tom?" she asked. Tom looked up at her, his expression a mix of anger and sadness. "I'm talking about the fact that I'm a man, Jess. Not a fucking action figure for you to flick around the room."

Jess shook her head, her eyes wide with shock.

"A man?" she repeated, her voice barely above a whisper. "But... you're four inches tall, Tom."

"Yes, Jess," Tom said. "But I'm still a man. I have feelings and desires just like you. And I deserve to be treated with respect and dignity."

Jess looked at him for a long moment, her expression unreadable. Then she sighed and lay back on the bed, her breasts heaving with the effort.

Tom stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do.

His chest heaved as he stared at Jess, her massive body sprawled out on the bed.

Jess looked back at him, her expression softening. "Tom, I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Tom scoffed, his eyes narrowing. "Really, Jess?" he spat. "You didn't mean to hurt me? That's why you spent the last hour teasing me and humiliating me?"

"Tom, this has never been an issue for you our whole marriage, now all of a sudden you start talking nonsense about being bigger, have you lost it?" Jess retorted, frustrated.

Tom sighed, running a small hand through his hair. He had to make her understand.

He looked up at Jess, his eyes filled with sadness.

"Jess, I was normal-sized just the other day."

Jess looked at him frustrated., "This size fantasy about being bigger won't ever happen Tom, You are tiny, accept it and just get over it already!" she reached over and plucked Tom up by his waist and put him on the floor of their bedroom roughly. 

He winced as he hit the hardwood but stood back up, Tom looked up at her billboard sized face looking down at him. 

 

"You don't understand, Jess. I swear to you, I was normal-sized. "

"Please, Tom. You want me to believe that you were suddenly shrunk to four inches tall? That's ridiculous." Jess retorted, her voice filled with impatience and amusement.

Tom took a deep breath before continuing. "It sounds ridiculous, I know. But it's the truth. I don't know how it happened, but somehow, I've been shrunk to this size." He gestured to his small body for emphasis.

"Look at me! I'm four inches tall! I can't even reach your knee, let alone fuck you! Don't you think that's a little strange?"

Jess stared at him for a moment, her expression unreadable.

Then she laughed, a cruel sound that sent shivers down Tom's spine.

"Fine, Tom," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "I believe you. I believe that you were suddenly shrunk to four inches tall. And now you're stuck like this forever.

You'll never be able to fuck me properly again, or anyone for that matter."

Tom felt a surge of anger and despair wash over him at her words. "Fuck you, Jess," he spat. "You think this is funny? You think it's a joke that I've been shrunk to this size? That I can't even do the one thing that a man is supposed to do?"

Jess shrugged, her massive breasts bouncing with the movement. "I don't know, Tom. I can't relate to what you're going through.

Jess lay back in the bed, disappearing from his view, "Goodnight Tom" 

she called as she turned off the light.

Tom stood in the dark, his mind reeling from the events of the night. He looked down at his tiny body, the reality of his situation sinking in.

He thought about Jane, his wife, the woman he loved. He wondered where she was, if she cared for him, or if she even remembered him at all.

The thought made his heart ache.

He remembered their last night together, lying in bed after making love. They had talked about their future, their plans, and their dreams. Tom had smiled as he wrapped his arms around Jane, feeling content and happy.

But now, everything had changed. He was four inches tall, and Jane was nowhere to be found. Instead, he was trapped in a world where everything was larger than life, and he was at the mercy of his new wife, Jess.

An image of Jane stick in his head, naked... And his size. He realized he was still hard. 

His tiny cock was aching with need, his balls were tight and sensitive. He was surrounded by darkness, the only light was the one from the city, shining through the window and casting an eerie glow.

His hand travelled down his stomach and wrapped itself around his cock. He groaned as he felt the warmth of his own touch, the sensation was intense and overwhelming.

It was a small comfort in the midst of all the chaos, the only thing he could do in his current state.

His fingers moved up and down his shaft, the friction making his pleasure build. He closed his eyes, imagining that it was Jane's hand on him, Jane's touch that was sending him spiralling towards orgasm.

He remembered the way she used to touch him, her fingers soft and gentle as they explored his body.

He imagined the feeling of her lips on his cock, her tongue swirling around the tip, her moans of pleasure as he thrust into her mouth.

His hand quickened its pace, his hips bucking as he pictured Jane's perfect body beneath him, her legs wrapped around his waist as he drove himself deep inside her. He could almost hear her moans, the way she used to call out his name as they made love.

He moaned as he felt his orgasm building, the pleasure coursing through his veins like a drug.

He squeezed his eyes shut, imagining that it was Jane who was bringing him to the brink of ecstasy, pleasure overwhelmed him, his body shuddering as he came harder than he had in a long time. He gasped as he felt his seed spill from his tiny cock, leaving him spent and satisfied.

He opened his eyes, the haze of pleasure slowly beginning to clear from his mind.

The image of Jane's face was burned into his memory, a haunting reminder of what he had lost. He felt a deep sense of guilt and sorrow wash over him. How could he betray the woman he loved like this? Even if it was just in his mind.

He wiped the sticky remnants of his orgasm from his cock and looked around the room. The darkness had swallowed everything, leaving him alone in the silence.

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=14043