- Text Size +

Tom sat up from his bed suddenly, was he dreaming? Where was he? There was a tiny bit of light, he could tell it was morning early morning.

Tom looked to his left and was stunned to see a massive lamp standing next to his bed,  towering high above him. He looked around and was shocked to see the massive expanse of their bedroom, "Jane!" he called out, 

his voice sounding like a whisper to his own ears. The silence stretched, heavy with fear. He felt like a grain of sand tossed into an ocean - utterly insignificant and powerless.

After what seemed like an eternity, a shadow moved across the room. It was Jane, she appeared gigantic, towering over him. Her eyes scanned slightly for him as she approached, but then they narrowed back to normal, giving no hint of his transformation.

"Hey, honey, you okay?" She asked, kneeling down so that she was close to being level with the side table that he realized he was on. 

He tried to speak again but nothing came out, he was shocked, stunned. How was she so gigantic? 

What was happening? He attempted to form words. His lips parted, but no sound came out.

"Honey, are you feeling alright?" Jane questioned, her voice echoing loudly in his head and vibrating through the tiny makeshift mattress beneath him.

"I think I'm dreaming," he finally managed to utter, hoping she would understand that something was terribly wrong. He pushed himself off the of the bed and onto the wooden surface of the side table, crawling awkwardly toward her giant hand.

"What do you mean?" she asked, confusion clouding her features.

"I think I'm really small now," Tom managed to croak out, pointing at her towering figure.

Jane stared at him, her eyes scanning for signs of Tom joking with her.

"Did you hit your head Tom?" asked Jane, "of course you are small" 

she chuckled, "I love you my little pet." Tom stared at her in shock and horror. Was she serious? "I'm making breakfast, I'll see you shortly" she said as she walked away.

Tom couldn't peel his eyes away from her gigantic form walking towards the bedroom door, hundreds of feet away. He glanced around him, his eyes focusing on their wedding picture, a tiny version of Tom, standing in his giant wife's palm. "impossible" shuddered Tom. 

He desperately wanted to believe it was all a dream, that when he woke up, his reality would return to normal. But every time he blinked, the colossal proportions remained unchanged. 

It wasn't a dream; it was real. This realization set in like a cold, damp blanket wrapped around him, suffocating his senses, he could hear Jane returning to the bedroom. 

"Jane, come here, please..." Tom pleaded, forcing the words past his parched throat. His voice sounded so minuscule compared to the thunderous echo of footsteps reverberating across the hardwood floors.

As soon as Jane returned, she crouched down near the side table once more. She peered at him quizzically, concern etching deep frown lines on her forehead.

"What's going on, Tom? I don't quite get it."

"You don't see me?" Tom struggled to keep his voice steady.

"See you? Honey, we have been married for years, I know you inside out. "You are my tiny little man", she said sitting on the bed next to his side table, Tom glanced all over at her massive proportions.

"Why don't you come over here and remind me why I married you my tiny tiger" she said seductively. 

Tom hesitated, the enormity of her new size dawning on him. With trembling hands, he watched her reach up and cup her massive breasts, each one looked like it weighed several tons. 

His heart pounded wildly in his chest, thumping against his ribcage. Jane ran her fingers lightly across her cleavage, her skin gleaming with sweat.

"What's gotten into you?" Jane asked, cocking her head to the side, squinting curiously at him. "You're acting weird today."

"Can you touch me?" He asked hoarsely, desperate to see if this was a dream, pointing at his diminutive body. "Just once, will you?"

She paused, staring at him for a long moment. Then she reached out a giant finger.

Slowly approaching him, her index finger loomed, casting a huge shadow. Tom stared wide-eyed. Her touch sent a wave of electricity shooting through his body. Every nerve ending screamed in protest, overwhelmed by the sheer pressure of her fingertip.

"whoa" he said as he stumbled backwards and onto his butt, all from his wife poking him gently with her finger, it felt like a club bouncer had pushed him over, then the realization hit him, he was tiny... This was real. 

He was four inches tall. In front of his giant wife. Panic rose within him. He wanted to scream, but only managed a faint whimper. He stared up at Jane, his heart pounding in his chest. "come on Tom, stop acting weird and come play on my titties", she cooed. Jane noticed his hesitation and raised an eyebrow. "Come on, baby," she whispered softly, extending her massive hand.

Tom hesitated only for a moment before climbing onto her hand, his legs wobbling uncertainly, he marveled at the size of her body, the vast expanse of skin stretching out before him. The scent of her warm, musky scent filled his nostrils, and he couldn't help but feel a strange sense of awe at the sight of her immense form, She placed him on her lap. 

His tiny feet tread carefully on her leg, his weight feeling infinitesimal to her. He looked up at her face, her eyes watching him intently, her expression one of gentle amusement. He knew he had to accept his new reality, and he wanted to explore it fully. His curiosity piqued, he decided to venture further into the unknown.

With a deep breath, Tom jumped down in between her legs on the bed, looking forward at the huge panties in front of him. 

The smell of her arousal filled his nose, causing his heart to pound even faster. Gathering his courage, he started to climb up the thick fabric, his hands slipping along the moist material.

"Jane," he gasped as he pulled himself higher, his body shaking under the strain.

Tom kept climbing until he reached the waistband, right below her belly button. "Yes honey" Jane said with a sigh as a huge finger pulled the waistband of her panties open, then nudged him inside. 

"Wait" shouted Tom as the waistband closed, he was nestled against her warm, wet pussy.

"Talk to me later little man, you have a job to do now" she said, her hands were already back up grabbing at her huge tits. 

Her words sunk deeply into Tommy's consciousness and echoed within his tiny skull. He gulped, swallowing the lump that had formed in his throat. He imagined the look on her face, the mischievous sparkle in her eyes. It was a challenge he knew he had to meet.

Chapter End Notes:

This is my first story i'm ever writing, please let me know what you think so far.