The Enemy Within by peter
Summary: A CIA agent must retrieve a top secret device hidden in a most unusual place by the international terrorists who have stolen it.
Categories: Adult 30-39, Adventure, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 1144 Read: 25432 Published: April 15 2006 Updated: April 26 2006

1. Chapter 1 by peter

2. Chapter 2 by peter

3. Chapter 3 by peter

4. Chapter 4 by peter

Chapter 1 by peter
Author's Notes:
I had this idea a while ago. It's a sort of spy vore tale. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

WARNING: Contains adult content.



Agent Tom Morrison stepped into the elevator on the ground floor of the covert operations base of the Central Intelligence Agency. It was early morning, and he wondered what was so important that he had had to drive into the office in the dead of night. It had of course happened before. But nevertheless it always filled him with curiosity. He straightened his tie as he prepared to meet the unit's director and the lift doors slid open with a slight ping and an electronic whir.

Tom walked confidently forward, through the near deserted operations room where a few night staff maintained a careful watch for threats foreign and domestic. Finally, he reached the glass sound proof door, and pressed a green button on a small intercom device. The man inside recognised him from the CCTV feed and hit a silver button which allowed Tom access to the high tech office of unit head Darrell Brokenvich.

"Have a seat Tom", Darrell gestured towards an empty chair, "sorry to wake you so early, but we have crisis on our hands. It is though one that we have come up with a plan to solve, hopefully in a calm and peaceful way. A group of terrorists have stolen the "device". To cut a long story short, they found a rather, well, ingenious hiding place", the middle aged director wiped his forehead with a white handkerchief before continuing, "It was shrunk by the C-145 Molecular Restructuring Machine and swallowed by a young woman. She of course was unaware of this as it was slipped in her food. Your mission is to retrieve the device."

"But how do I do that", Tom asked anticipating the answer even as he asked the question.

"Follow her. The protection cream should stop you being digested and with oxygen tanks on you should just make it in time. The device is heavier, even in its shrunken form and so will move through her digestive tract slower than you will. You will thus be able to catch up with it. If not, your chemical soup. It's a tough assignment Tom, but I have faith in you. I know you won't let us down".

"No, sir", Tom replied with a little apprehension, "but we have no shrinking technology. How will I become small enough".

"That's the beauty of it", Darrell answered him, "they are allowing people use of the machine for a fee. Illegal of course, but what do they care? You must meet a contact at rendezvous point B".

"I'll do my best sir", Tom got to his feet.

"I hope so lad, I do hope so, Darrell said soberly.

Tom left, carefully shutting the door behind him. The safety of the free world rested on his shoulders, and he was not sure he was as confident in his abilities as his boss was. Nevertheless, he would try his best.

To be continued...
Chapter 2 by peter
Author's Notes:
Tom arrives at the Rendevouz Point.
Agent Tom Morrison walked down the crowded high street. He carefully looked over his shoulder, seeing no one following him, he proceeded to the bank of phone booths that was the Rendezvous Point known only as "B". He entered, again casting a cautious look behind him and closed the door. Now he must wait for the contact.

After a moment, the telephone rang. Once, twice then it stopped. A seconds pause then it started to ring again. The simple code was given. Tom picked up the receiver on the second ring and a female voice said "hello?".
"It's raining today in Moscow", Tom said, giving the pass-code.
"But tomorrow it will be sunny", the calm female voice replied. It was her. "You have the plan?", he asked.
"Yes", she replied. "You must meet me at the corner of Main and Hanover Street. I will be wearing a red dress and a blue broad brimmed hat".
"The rain will stop and the sun will emerge from behind the clouded fortress", he said, giving the acknowledgment code.

He put the receiver down and waited a moment before leaving the booth and walked briskly down the high street, again looking over his shoulder.
He enjoyed these games. It was what he lived for. But he still felt apprehensive. After all, his assignment would lead him to some young woman's stomach. And protection cream or not, he still felt nervous.

Chapter 3 by peter
Author's Notes:
The mission starts...
Tom arrived at the agreed upon location. After a few moments a cloaked figure stepped towards him from the shadows. She approached him and placed her hand on his face leaning to his ear. "What's today's passage", she asked.
"Exodus 2 verse 1", he recited to code.
"Come", she replied having gone through the ritual of confirming his identity, "we must hurry".

They rushed through darkened alleyways and finally arrived at a red painted door in a non descript narrow passage between two ordinary looking buildings. She removed a small golden key from her pocket and unlocked the door.

She took his hand and led him inside the building. Everything still looked normal. They went up three flights of stairs, down a whitewashed corridor, and up another flight before arriving at a plain metalic door. She removed a key card from the same pocket, slid it down a recepticle at the side, and the door slid open. The two ventured inside.

She pointed to another similar looking door on the other side of the room, opening it with her key card. This time though she stayed outside and let him enter on his own. As the door shut behind him with a metalic woosh, he had a strange sensation of shrinking...
Chapter 4 by peter
After he felt himself begin shrinking, Tom began to loose consiousness. After a few moments, he was completely unaware of what was happening to him.

He awoke hours later. He was surrounded by a soft green layer all around his tiny body. He realised it was happening. It was dark inside and he was surrounded all around, and at first he thought he would be unable to escape. It felt like being burried alive.

After a while, he figured he could slowly scoop away at the top and create a little hole for him to see through. He wanted to know exactly what was happening. He had to stay aware. After what seemed like hours, he had sucseeded in making a tiny hole, just big enough to stick his head out of. He didn't know what his prison what yet, but it seemed to be green and floating in a yellowish see with a glass barrier beyond. He would figure it out.
This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=166