- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I had this idea a while ago. It's a sort of spy vore tale. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

WARNING: Contains adult content.



Agent Tom Morrison stepped into the elevator on the ground floor of the covert operations base of the Central Intelligence Agency. It was early morning, and he wondered what was so important that he had had to drive into the office in the dead of night. It had of course happened before. But nevertheless it always filled him with curiosity. He straightened his tie as he prepared to meet the unit's director and the lift doors slid open with a slight ping and an electronic whir.

Tom walked confidently forward, through the near deserted operations room where a few night staff maintained a careful watch for threats foreign and domestic. Finally, he reached the glass sound proof door, and pressed a green button on a small intercom device. The man inside recognised him from the CCTV feed and hit a silver button which allowed Tom access to the high tech office of unit head Darrell Brokenvich.

"Have a seat Tom", Darrell gestured towards an empty chair, "sorry to wake you so early, but we have crisis on our hands. It is though one that we have come up with a plan to solve, hopefully in a calm and peaceful way. A group of terrorists have stolen the "device". To cut a long story short, they found a rather, well, ingenious hiding place", the middle aged director wiped his forehead with a white handkerchief before continuing, "It was shrunk by the C-145 Molecular Restructuring Machine and swallowed by a young woman. She of course was unaware of this as it was slipped in her food. Your mission is to retrieve the device."

"But how do I do that", Tom asked anticipating the answer even as he asked the question.

"Follow her. The protection cream should stop you being digested and with oxygen tanks on you should just make it in time. The device is heavier, even in its shrunken form and so will move through her digestive tract slower than you will. You will thus be able to catch up with it. If not, your chemical soup. It's a tough assignment Tom, but I have faith in you. I know you won't let us down".

"No, sir", Tom replied with a little apprehension, "but we have no shrinking technology. How will I become small enough".

"That's the beauty of it", Darrell answered him, "they are allowing people use of the machine for a fee. Illegal of course, but what do they care? You must meet a contact at rendezvous point B".

"I'll do my best sir", Tom got to his feet.

"I hope so lad, I do hope so, Darrell said soberly.

Tom left, carefully shutting the door behind him. The safety of the free world rested on his shoulders, and he was not sure he was as confident in his abilities as his boss was. Nevertheless, he would try his best.

To be continued...