Life Down Below Zer0 by Final7Darkness
Summary: Looking back at the events that took place six months ago; Scott tells the tale of the accident that changed his life as the world around him grows bigger and bigger.  
Categories: Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No Word count: 13214 Read: 113997 Published: May 17 2010 Updated: March 01 2013

1. Chapter 1: The Doctor Says by Final7Darkness

2. Chapter 2: A Change in Height by Final7Darkness

3. Chapter 3: These clothes belong to another man by Final7Darkness

4. Chapter 4: Laughing like a Madman by Final7Darkness

5. Chapter 5: What's up Doc? by Final7Darkness

6. Chapter 6: Looking up at the Landlady by Final7Darkness

7. Chapter 7: Big Load by Final7Darkness

8. Chapter 8: Friends from College by Final7Darkness

9. Chapter 9: The Shoe Shop by Final7Darkness

10. Chapter 10: Am I Stable? by Final7Darkness

11. Chapter 11: A Call from Home for a Visit by Final7Darkness

12. Chapter 12: Family Reunion by Final7Darkness

Chapter 1: The Doctor Says by Final7Darkness

Thinking about the events that went by in his life, Scott sat down by a table with a blanket wrapped around him. On the other end of the table was a woman whom worn black business suit, she has long blond hair and was also wearing glasses.

Scott took a deep breath, looked at the woman at the other end and began to tell his story of the events that happened to him,

Six months ago,

Scott Green was once a normal twenty year old; he has just finished college and was now looking for full time work. Everything was going fine till he came across an accident, an accident that will cost him greatly.

“What happen?” asked Scott as he woke up and saw a woman wearing a white coat looking at him. “You’ve just been in an accident, you were lucky to be alive” answered the woman. “An accident? What accident?” asked Scott as he slowly sat up. The woman walked closer to him and answered, “There was a car crash, a car crashed into a truck filled with dangerous chemicals...from all of the people that were near the crash site, they did not survive as only you did” answered the woman.

“What...” said Scott as he didn’t believe what he just heard. “Don’t worry, we were able to clean you before any damage were done to your body” said the woman as she walked off, leaving Scott feeling sad. Scott stayed in the hospital for over two weeks before Chloe Jones, his doctor, whom was the first person he saw when waking; gave him the all clear to go home and recover.

However, his road to recovery wasn’t as smooth he had hoped for as he was heading back to his place, he discovered that he was well behind with his house keepings and that, Veronica Roberts his land lady, warned him that if he doesn’t pay within two weeks, she will kick him out on the streets.

“How am I supposed to find money to pay Veronica in two weeks from now...I’m supposed to be recovering” said Scott as he was on the phone. “Don’t worry darling...I’m sure we can help you with the rent” said Mary Green, his mother. “Oh no, I can’t possible ask you for money mum” said Scott. “Oh...don’t worry, I wasn’t planning on that as I know how much you hate owning people money” said Mary.

“Then what did you have in mind?” asked Scott as he was interested in her answer. Before she could answer, there was a knock on the door. “Hold on mum, there’s someone at the door” said Scott as he stood up and made his way to answer it.

As he opened it, he saw two identical eighteen year old women smiling at him. “Erm...mum, why is Ritz and Riza at my front door?” asked Scott through the phone. “That was what I was trying to tell you, instead of you living alone, falling behind with the rent, I thought that since the girls were going to college near where you live they would be your room mates” answered Mary as Scott’s twin sisters walked in.

“Would you help brining our things in Scott?” asked Ritz as she looked around the place. “Don’t be silly, have you forgotten already for what happened to Scott two weeks back?” said Riza as she slapped her sister’s arm. “Oh right...sorry Scott, you’re ment to be resting right?” asked Ritz as she looked at Scott as he closed the front door.

Scott just nodded. Front that point on, Scott knew for sure that it will take far longer for him to recover.

Day one

On the first day upon his road to recovery, for some strange reason, Scott felt strange. It was as if something was out of place, he just couldn’t put his finger on it. Scott got up and headed towards the shower, once he was all cleaned; he went and got himself dressed.

As he was going through the clothes he was going wear, he noticed that they felt slightly loose when worn. He just passed that on as if he was losing wait due to the two weeks in hospital without proper food.

Once he walked out of his room, he was greeted by his twin sisters whom were waiting for him. “Is something wrong?” asked Scott as walked into the kitchen to himself breakfast. “We just wanted to see if you’re alright before we head off” answered Riza. “Thanks for worrying about me, I be fine” said Scott as he put a couple of bread into the toaster. “Okay then, see you tonight then” said Ritz as the two of them waved at Scott as they were walking out.

With that Scott spent the whole day resting, he watched movies, took a walk down the park, that kind of things. When his sisters came back, the three of them talked about what they did for the day, had tea and then he went to bed, not knowing that the next day would notice something different about him.

Day two

Scott done the same thing he done the day before, he got up, had a shower for twenty minutes and changed into a set of clean clothes. This was when he noticed that something was wrong. The clothes that he was wearing were far looser than before.

He was beginning to panic but he calmed himself down thinking that it’s nothing. He went to get himself breakfast and saw that Ritz and Riza were just about to leave. As his sisters walked past him, Scott noticed that they were slightly taller then before. They left before they noticed.

All day Scott fear at what was happening to him. Upon seeing that he was running out bread and butter, he felt that he had no choice but to go out to the local shop and buy them. As he walked off towards the local shop, he noticed tons of things being out of place, to him it was as if the world is slightly taller than before.

He entered the shop and saw that there were hardly any one there apart from the staff members. He gathered everything he need and went to the counter and asked for assistants, a blond woman walked over to him and asked, “Is there anything else?” “No just theses” answered Scott.

“Have a nice day then sir” said the assistant as Scott put this belongings inside a plastic bag and left the shop. As he was heading back, he heard something shouting out his name. Scott stopped in his tracks and looked back and saw that it was Jessica Jones, an old friend of his. “Hay Scott” said Jessica as she walked up to him.

Scott looked at her and noticed that two weeks before, he was taller than her but now, he noticed that she looked up at him slightly less than before. He looked down and noticed that she was wearing high heels so he just calmed himself down.

“Are you okay? I heard what happened” said Jessica as she placed her hand on his shoulder. “Yeah I'm fine...just feeling a bit light headed that's all” said Scott as he smiled at her. “Well then, best get well soon, the girls are missing you at work” said Jessica as she smiled at him as she walked off.

Scott looked at her as she was walking off with a scared look on his face as he has a feeling that things will change as the days to come. With that he headed off home and did the same things he did the day before. When his sisters came back, the three of them talked about what they did for the day, had tea and then he went to bed, not knowing that the next day things will change about him.

Chapter 2: A Change in Height by Final7Darkness

“So you lived a normal life for two weeks after the accident; then what happened?” asked business woman whom name was Donna. “Yeah...I did but on the third day everyone that knew me well began to notice the change” answered Scott as he looked at her as he began to carry on talking about what happened.

Day three

Scott woke up early in morning, he looked over at his alarm clock and saw that it was five in the morning. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He didn't know why he woke up so early, he even noticed that he wasn't even tired which was odd to him.

Seeing as how he wouldn't be able to sleep again till night, Scott climbed out of bed and slowly opened his curtains. As he was opening them, he just couldn't put his finger on it but Scott noticed that the curtains were higher than he remembered them to be.

“Strange...” said Scott as he fully opened the curtains and let the sun light shinned through the dark room. The light blinded him for only a moment. He looked out and saw that he was that it was going to be a nice day.

Scott felt that the pyjamas he was wearing was some lose, loser than yesterday. “Strange in deed” said Scott as he pulled his leggings up as he felt them covering his heels. Scott walked over to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

As he got out of his pyjamas and entered the running shower. As he stood there, he looked up at shower head and saw that it higher up than he remembered it. “What the...” was all Scott could saw as he noticed that it was the same thing with the curtains.

Once he finished washing himself, he turned off the shower and exit the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist. As he was heading back to the bedroom, he noticed that the towel he was wearing was bigger than he remembered. Scott hoped that the twins bought some new towels but that's just hopeful thinking as he knew deep down that it wasn't.

He took out some clean clothes that he was going to wear. Slowly he put his clothes on and he looked down and saw that they somewhat baggy. “Strange...dam I need some fresh air” said Scott to himself as he walked out of his bedroom, took the front door key and walked out.

He walked through the streets, looking at everything around him. Scott just can't seem to put his finger on it but it seems like something was out of place. As he was walking, he found himself stumble into the nearby park. He saw many people walking, jogging around, some of them were with there dogs.

Just then as he was heading towards the bench he saw that was in the park. He looked out and saw some one he knew at his part time work place. He remembered the person goes by the name of Lottie.

“Oh hay Scott!” spoke Lottie as she spotted him sitting down on the bench. “Hay Lottie” Scott said as he looked up. “Fancy seeing you here, never thought of you as the morning jogger” said Lottie as she sat down next to Scott.

Scott looked at Lottie and noticed that she looked different that he remembered her to be. To him, as she was sitting seems somewhat taller. “So how things at the shop?” asked Scott as he smiled at Lottie. “Oh the shop still stands, everyone misses you” answered Lottie as she smiled back.

“Yeah, they do huh...you never know I might come and visit one day” said Scott. “I heard what you been through...how are you feeling?” asked Lottie as she placed her hand on his shoulder. Scott felt that her hand was bigger than he remembered it to be. “Erm...I, I'm fine” said Scott as he looked at her with a fake smile.

“Well then” said Lottie as she stood up, “See you around” Scott looked at her as she jogged off. Scott just couldn't get over how big her hand felt, this just added fuel to the fire. Scott stood up from the bench and began to walk through the park.

Each person he walked passed, he noticed that they were tall. With Scott being six foot and all, he was beginning to panic. “No...no...it can't be” whisper Scott to himself as he was walking past people.

With that Scott rushed back home, as he entered, he saw that the time was six o'clock and that his twin sisters were waking up. He could hear movements down the hallway. Ritz walks in still in her pyjamas, she walked towards the cupboard and took out the bowl and a box cereal. She then went to the fridge and took out the milk.

Once she poured the cereal and milk in the the bowl she looked over at Scott and noticed that something was odd about him. “Hay you been losing weight?” asked Ritz as she looked at the clothes he was wearing. “No, I haven't lost any weight” Scott answered.

“Sure you have, I mean look at you” said Ritz as she took out a spoon, “Your clothes are baggy” “Who's baggy?” asked Riza as she walked into the same room wearing her pyjamas. “Scott, I mean look at him sis” answered Ritz as she took a bite at her cereal. Riza looked at Scott and had a confuse look on her face.

Then the moment Scott dreaded, Riza walked towards him and Scott could see that his sister was taller that he remembered her to be. “Scott...I don't think you lost weight” said Riza as she looked at him closely. “Told you...” said Scott as he kinder knew what's coming.

“Really, either Scott wearing clothes that big or that he's smaller” said Ritz as she walked over to Scott and Riza with her bowl in hand. Scott didn't say anything as he just looked at his twin sisters whom almost looked at each other eye to eye.

Scott looked at them when he saw that their eyes widen as they knew what was wrong with him. “I...I don't believe it” said Riza as she just poked him in the arm to see if it was all real. “Hay sis stop that, I'm sure that everything will turn out all right. For all we know, this could just be a minor set back” said Ritz as she punched Riza's arm.

“Yeah...yeah, I'm sure that this is a set back” said Scott, knowing deep down that everything will not be okay. Scott just looked at his 5'8 tall sisters, noting down in his mind that he must be around 5'10.

Chapter 3: These clothes belong to another man by Final7Darkness

 

 "So, that day your sisters saw that you were shorter huh?” said Donna as she wrote everything that Scott had said down on a note pad. “Yeah...it was hard, really hard...having to look up at my sisters the following day” said Scott as he looked at the floor.

“Please...carry on” said Donna as she was ready to listen the rest of his story.

Day four

Scott woke up to sound of his sisters giggling upon themselves. He opened his eyes and saw them within his bedroom. He noticed that they were talking among themselves not noticing that he was awake.

“Can I help you two?” asked Scott as he sat up on his bed. Ritz and Riza looked down at him with a smile on their faces. “Hay...sorry to wake you up” said Ritz as she sat down next to him. Riza moved in to sit down on the other end of the bed. “Riza here was trying to see if you have gotten smaller. I was here to stop her before you wake up” said Ritz as she whacked Riza's arm.

“Well it looks like you failed in one area” said Scott. “And what's that then?” asked Riza as she knew what the answer was. “That you failed to keep me from waking up” answered Scott as he looked at the two of them. “Well then, what's the other area then?” asked Ritz as she was kinder worried.

“I don't but let find out shall we” answered Scott as he wasn't really happy with what he suggested. With that Ritz and Riza stood up from his bed and watched Scott climbing out of it. Scott stood up straight in front of Ritz and saw that he had to look up to see her eyes.

Ritz covered her mouth with the shock of seeing her older brother whom she had to once look up to now looked down. Scott noticed that he only stood as tall as her nose. “Wow....” was all Riza said as she walked over and stood next Ritz.

Scott felt embarrassed,

“Hay, hay, hay...don't go all red on us” said Ritz as she leaned in and hugged Scott. “Hay, now calm down” said Riza as she joined in with the hug. “What...should I do?” asked Scott, not knowing what to do what to do next.

“You asking us?” asked Riza as she was shocked at hearing him say that. “And they you're the dumb one Riza” said Ritz as she gave her a smile. “Hay” was all Riza said. “Isn't the right thing to do here is to call that doctor of yours” answered Ritz as she let go of Scott.

Riza followed after. “You're right...yes you are right” said Scott as he felt his pyjamas baggy, he felt them sliding down a little. “But before we give the good doctor a call, we need to get you some clothes to wear” said Ritz as she just noticed how big his pyjamas looked on him.

“Yeah...you can't seem to be wearing your clothes,” said Riza as she walked over to his wardrobe and opened it, “I mean, look at these” Ritz took some clothes that belongs to Scott. “Its like these clothes belong to another man” said Riza as she picked up the clothes that Ritz threw onto the bed.

“Okay...I see your point but what am I to do?” asked Scott as he looked at how big the clothes looked to him. “Well then, we should put these aside and come with me” said Riza as she dropped the clothes she was holding. Riza walked towards Scott and grabbed hold of his left hand. She gave a tug to Scott making him follow her to her room. Once inside, Riza dragged Scott to her bed and forced him to sit on it.

Scott up at Riza as she walked over to her wardrobe and opened it. She dug through the clothes she had inside of it and found some clothes that she found Scott could wear. She smiled over at him and saw that he knew what was to happen.

“Oh no you don't, I may be small but I'm not going to wear your clothes” snapped Scott as he jumped off her bed. As Scott was heading towards the entrance of the room, it was blocked by Ritz as she was blocking his path.

“What are you doing?” asked Scott as he looked at her. “I think Riza make sense” said Ritz, which shocked the two of them. “Pardon?” was all Scott said. “The clothes you own, do you really think that you can wear them?” asked Ritz.

“Well...no but I think that I should go and buy some” answered Scott. “By going down the mall wearing clothes that will slide down you everytime you move” said Ritz. Scott just knew that she was right. “Erm...right then, come on Scott, put these on” said Riza as she picked up the clothes she chose and placed them in his arms.

With that Scott just knew what he's being forced into, he just hung his head and walked into his room, with the clothes in hand. After a few minutes, Scott walked out wearing the clothes that Riza picked for him.

“Wow...” was all Riza said as she just looked at him head to toe. “Never once thought that you would be wearing women's clothes” said Ritz as she tried not to laugh. “Oh ha, ha. Now can I call the doctor?” asked Scott as he looked at them with a grumpy look on his face.

“Yeah...come on then” said Ritz as she just nodded. The two of them looked at him as he walked towards the telephone, after a few moments the two of them laughed their heads off. After calling in, his doctor asked him to come in to see her tomorrow morning.

Which Scott didn't really like as he wanted to see her now but knew that she was fully booked. “So you're going in tomorrow?” asked Ritz as she walked in. Scott looked at her and nodded. “Well then, might as well buy some clothes that you can wear” said Ritz as she smiled at him.

“Yeah, I don't really want to be known as the siblings that wear each other clothes” laughed Riza as she walked in. “Okay, okay...by the way don't you girls have college?” asked Scott as he looked at them and looked at the clock.

“Oh snap, come on sis” said Riza as she looked at the clock and saw late two of them were going to be. “See you later” said Ritz as she waved Scott good bye. With that Scott looked at his sisters rushed out of the house, leaving Scott all alone.

“Might as well face the music” said Scott as he took out his wallet, set of keys and headed on out. Scott felt a bit worried as he walked down the street, fearing that people that he knew would see him wearing women's clothes.

Lucky for him, no one he knew saw him. He walked towards the bus stop and waited for the bus he needed. Once the bus arrived, Scott was ready to head off to the mall.

Chapter 4: Laughing like a Madman by Final7Darkness

“So you went onto the bus to the local mall huh. Then what happened?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Well, the moment I got off the bus, I had to make sure that I don't go anywhere near the shop I used to work at” said Scott as he looked at Donna.

“Carry on please” said Donna as she began to write down everything he say.

......................................................................................................................................................................... 

The moment that Scott walk off the bus, he saw the local mall to be a few feet away from him. He felt uneasy, due to the fact that many people he knew goes to the mall and see him somewhat smaller.

Taking a few breathes, Scott made his way towards the mall and entered through the doors. Lucky for him, the mall wasn't busy with people. As Scott was walking through the mall, he noticed that mainly women were walking about, entering shops and buying things.

He saw a men's store which he entered. As he was walking through the shop, seeing what clothes would fit. That was until he noticed that he had no idea as to how tall he is now that he's smaller than his 5'8 tall sisters.

Scott noticed that a saleswoman was walking towards me. As the woman was close enough, Scott noticed that she stood taller than him. “Would you like some help?” asked the saleswoman as she smiled down at Scott.

Scott looked up at her face and answered, “No no, I'm fine” With that the saleswoman nodded and walked off. Scott just couldn't put his head around it, that he was smaller than her. To his guess, the saleswoman was probably the same height as the twins.

Not really wanting to be in the clothes store for long, Scott just bought clothes that he thought would fit him as well as clothes that are smaller than him. Deep down, Scott knew that if he were to keep on shrinking, he would one day wearing them.

With the clothes bought, Scott rushed out of the store and walked among the people in the mall. As he was walking, he saw something he didn't really want to enter...it was the shop he part time works at, , a shoes shop

Just then, he saw Jessica walking out. Scott tried his best to be seen by her but that was unless as he heard her speak his name. Scott looked over at her and saw that she was walking towards him. As she was getting closer, Scott could see the size difference he had with her a few days ago.

“What are you doing here?” asked Jessica as she smiled at him. It took a while for Jessica to noticed that she was only an inch shorter than Scott. Slowly Jessica looked down at her feet to see if the shoes that she was wearing given her a boost in height but saw that she was wearing only flats.

“Say erm...Scott?” asked Jessica as she walked a bit closer to him. “Yeah...” answered Scott as he felt a little uneasy. “Is it just me or have you lost a lot of weight?” asked Jessica as she looked at him from head to toe. Scott pretty much told her the same answer he gave his sisters yesterday.

“Really? You say that you haven't lost any weight and yet you seem to be wearing clothes that's...”said Jessica as she touched the clothes. She noticed that something was odd about them but she just couldn't really put her finger on it.

“Well I can't really stay long” said Scott as he was trying to get away but he was stopped when Jessica grabbed hold of his shirt. “Hay, hay, hay...where are you running off to?” asked Jessica as was still holding his shirt.

“I'm running short on time” answered Scott as he looked at her. She didn't know why but she felt like she was going to burst up in a giggle. “What's so funny?” asked Scott, hoping that she didn't caught on that he was shorter.

“I don't know...its just that these clothes; these look really familiar” answered Jessica as she let him go. “Really, well anyway...I got to go now” said Scott as he took a few step away from her. Just then, he saw her eyes lit up as if she figured it out.

Jessica rushed towards him and wrapped her arms over his neck and rested her head on his left shoulder. She slowly looked towards his eye and whispered, “Its okay, your secret is safe with me” Coping with the whispering, he asked back, “Erm, what secret is that?”

“That you know...” she said back. “Know what?” asked Scott. “That you like wearing women's clothes” answered Jessica. Scott just didn't know what to say after what she said, he just dropped his jaw. Jessica let him go and kissed him on the cheek.

“See you around” said Jessica as she smiled at him as she spun round and headed back to the shop. Scott still stood there, with the same expression still trying to figure out what has just happened.

He slowly made his way out of the mall and caught the bus that drops him off near to his house. Once close enough, he jumped off and made his way to the front door. He entered the house and stood within his bedroom.

He scattered the clothes he just bought, he can tell that a few of them were odd sizes, some were bigger while some were smaller.

“I don't believe it....I don't believe...I just don't believe it!” said Scott as his voice sounded like it was going to break. He picked up the clothes he just bought and threw them at the walls of his room. The moment that the clothes touched the floor, Scott dropped onto his kneels and burst out laughing.

He just kept on laughing, laughing like a mad man. Scott fell onto his back and tears began to run down his cheeks.

Chapter 5: What's up Doc? by Final7Darkness
 “I take it that you had an episode” said Donna, as she looked up from the notes she just finished writing. “Yeah...” was all Scott said as he tighten his grip of the blanket. Donna took note that he didn't want to talk about it. “Sound like that Jessica character thought you were gay or something?” asked Donna as she changed the topic.

“Erm...yeah, she kinder did...but the next I bump into her; that idea will be out of her head” answered Scott as he looked back at her.

“So...please carry on” said Donna as she got herself ready to write.

“The following morning I went to the doctors unaccompanied as I told the twins that I would rather be on my own so they went off to take some their classes as normal” said Scott, as he took a deep breath.

Day 5

Scott sat down upon the many chairs within the waiting room, he was wearing the new clothes he bought yesterday. Scott just couldn't believe the way he acted yesterday, he just hang his head in shame.

As Scott was about to lean towards the old magazine rack, he heard his name being called out. He slowly stood up from where he sat and made his way to the doctor's office. Scott couldn't help but notice how everything around him seem to be out of place, he really didn't want to see his doctor in his new shrunken height.

Scott stood in front of her office door and knocked on it. “Come in” spoke his doctor, Chloe Jones. Scott slowly opened the door, he poked his head into the office. He saw the doctor busy at her desk. Chloe looked up from her desk and saw Scott's head poking.

“Erm...I said to come in” said Chloe as she gave him a quester to come in. Scott slowly walked in with out looking up. Chloe looked at him with a confused look. “Erm...is something a matter?” asked Chloe as she looked at him standing a few feet away from.

“Erm...I don't know how to say this but...do...I look different to you?” asked Scott as he still didn't look at her. Chloe looked at him, still in her seat with an even more confused look. “No...it can't be...” was all Chloe as she shifted the way she sat.

Scott looked at her and saw that she had the look of someone that figured out something. Chloe leaned towards him and looked at his feet. She slowly stood up from her seat, still looking at his feet as she walked towards him.

As she was close enough, Chloe slowly looked passed his feet all the way to his face. The two of them saw that Scott stood only as tall as the bottom of her chin. “Oh my...Scott, when did this happen?” asked the doctor as she looked at him worried.

Scott took a deep breath and began to explain the moment that it all started.


Chloe asked Scott to the measurement board so that she could take his measurements, she was shocked to see him that way and it was totally inexplicable as she put it based upon her medical knowledge.

Scott looked at her as she measured and weighed him and was surprised how tall she was. “5'3, that's so strange. In my years of medicine, I never seen a case just like this” said Chloe as she wrote down his height. “That tall...god” was all Scott said he didn't really want to know but deep down he has to know.

“Hay...don't worry” said the doctor as she placed her hands on his shoulders. Scott looked up at his doctor. “We will perform tests and we will find a way to stop all this”

With that, Chloe took Scott to perform tests such as giving blood and even performed X-rays. Chloe told Scott to return within a week as that was when the results return.

Chapter 6: Looking up at the Landlady by Final7Darkness
 “Right so, after you've been to see the doctor...what did you do next?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Well, nothing really...I did...nothing” answered Scott as he looked at the surface of the table.

“You did nothing for the rest of that day?” asked Donna as she looked at him confused. “Pretty much, I just went home and did what I normally do” answered Scott as he slowly looked at her. “Really?” asked Donna as she was surprised, thinking that he would have had another episode.

“Oh wait...” said Scott as he remembered something. “You remember something?” asked Donna. “Yeah, yeah I do” answered Scott. “Really, then please...carry on” said Donna as she went back to writing down notes.

…...............................................................................................................................................................

Scott made his way home from the doctors, he looked at the clock and saw that it was ten o'clock. “Ritz and Riza still in college huh” said Scott to himself as he made his way around the living room. He sat down on the sofa and turned the TV on and began to watch.

He pretty much just flipped through channels, trying to watch something. Scott took a deep sigh and said to himself, “With all these channels...there's nothing to watch” Scott dropped the remote and looked at the clock and saw that only an hour have past.

Just then, there was a knock on the front door. Scott looked at the door and begin to panic. He didn't really wanted to see anyone, especially now that he's only 5'1. Scott slowly made his way over to the front door and looked through the peep hole. Scott noticed that he had to tip toe to fully see through.

As he looked through, he saw that it was a woman around late twenties known as Veronica, his landlady. “What does she want?” though Scott as he just remembered that he still had a few more days before rent day. Veronica knocked on the door again.

“I know you're in there” spoke Veronica as she knocked again. Scott stepped away from the door hoping that she would just go away. “I mean it Scott, I know that you're in there so best open up” said Veronica as she stopped knocking.

“Just go away, just go away” thought Scott to himself as he hoped that she would leave the front door. Just then, he heard the sound of a key entering the keyhole of the door. “Oh snap!” said Scott under his breath as he rushed off to the bedroom.

Veronica opened the front door and took a scan of the living room. “Guess that he's not in” said Veronica to herself as she turned round and head out. As she was about exit, she heard a noise coming from the back room.

“Huh?” said Veronica as she looked back. She slowly made her way to back room which was Scott bedroom. “Is anyone here?” asked Veronica as she scanned the bedroom. Scott was hiding underneath his bed, he could see Veronica's feet still in his room.

Veronica was about to leave until she could hear someone breathing. Veronica looked back in the room and scanned the area to see where the most likely place someone would be hiding. Veronica thought that the person that she could be hearing must be a burglar.

Veronica took something out from her handbag, which was a pepper spray. Veronica saw the wardrobe, slowly made her way towards it and opened it with one hand and her pepper spray ready with the other. Once opened, the clothes that was inside went flying out.

“Grr...doesn't Scott take care of his stuff” said Veronica under her breath. Veronica bent down and began to pick the fallen clothes up. As she was picking them up, she spotted something underneath the bed. She saw that was a leg. Seeing how short the leg was, she believed that it was a child.

She dropped the clothes in hand and grabbed hold of the leg. Scott began to panic as he grabbed hold of he bed legs as he felt Veronica trying to yank him out from under. For the first time, Scott felt himself loosing strength against someone.

With his grip lost, Scott was yank out from under the bed. “Okay you little punk what are you doing in here” said Veronica as she grabbed hold of Scott's shoulders and turned him around. Scott, now on his back, looked up at Veronica and saw that she had a surprised look on her face.

“Scott?” asked Veronica as she had no idea on what to say. “Yeah...its me” said Scott as Veronica let him go. Scott slowly sat up as Veronica rested on her kneels. “Scott...why are you small?” asked Veronica as she remembered last seeing him being 6 foot tall. Scott slowly began to explain everything that happened to him.

“Wow...Scott, I heard about the accident but not that you're shrinking” said Veronica as she was shocked at everything she heard. “So what were you doing here?” asked Scott as Veronica slowly stood up. “I was here to remind you about rent day” answered Veronica as she helped Scott up onto his feet.

“Really then why did you helped your self in?” asked Scott as he looked up at Veronica. Scott saw that she was 5'7. “I knew about the accident and I know for a fact that you rarely go out because of it” answered Veronica as the two of them walked out of the bedroom and into the living room.

“So when you didn't answer...I thought something might have happened” said Veronica as she made her way to the door. “Really...thank you for the worry” said Scott. As Veronica opened the front door, she paused and looked backed, “So...why were you hiding?” she asked.

“What oh...I didn't really wanted to be seen” answered Scott as he didn't look at her. “Yeah I can understand. Well, I understand that you're sisters are living here?” answered Veronica. “Yeah...they're helping out with the rent” answered Scott as he looked up. “Yeah okay then, just don't fall behind then okay” said Veronica as she smiled at him.

With that she left.

Chapter 7: Big Load by Final7Darkness

“So your Landlady met you being small for the first time huh?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Yeah, that was really the first time I felt weak against someone else” answered Scott as he rubbed the back of his head.“What became of you next then?” asked Donna as she got ready to write down notes

..............................

Day 6

Scott woke up, lying on his bed, feeling the bed bigger than he remembered it to be. He felt the pyjamas he was wearing really loose. “What the?” asked Scott to himself as he lifted the bed covers to look at his body.He saw that the pyjamas the he was wearing was over laying him. “That...doesn’t look good” said Scott as he climbed out of the bed. As he stood up straight, the trousers fell down onto the floor. “How small am I?” asked Scott as he was beginning to panic.  Just then, the door to his room opened up. Scott looked up shocked at seeing that it was Ritz.

“Hay! Have you ever heard of knocking!” snapped Scott as he pulled his trousers up to cover his man bits. “Sor...sorry Scott...wow, you look...” said Ritz as she cover her mouth. “Yeah, I know, I know” said Scott as he hung his head. “Hold on then” said Ritz as she left the bedroom and rushed back with a tape measurer in hand. “And what do you think you’re gong to do with that?” asked Scott as he saw her pulling the tape measurer out.

“Well what do you think?” answered Ritz as she gave him a sly smile.Ritz walked right up close to Scott, he noticed that when looking straight he looked at her collar bone.  This caused to move back, he felt himself standing in front of his bed. “Now then, best stand up straight” ordered Ritz as she placed the tape measurer from the floor and rolled the rest up towards the top of his head. “Hmm” was all Ritz said as she let the tape measurer rolled back in its container. “What? How tall am I?” asked Scott as he was worried with the way she said that. “Well...” answered Ritz as she rubbed the back of head with her free hand. Ritz had her eyes rolling round the room before she looked back and answered, “4’11”

This cause Scott to drop down onto his bed, “4’11...good god” was all Scott said when he heard the measurement. “Yeah...hay, hay” said Ritz as she sat down next to him and patted him on the back. Scott looked up as he saw her worried look. “The doctors will find a way to stop all this” said Ritz as she leaned in and hugged him. Scott embraced the hug.“Hay sis! We’re running late!” echoed Riza’s voice.

“Oh snap!” said Ritz as she let Scott go and sat up straight. “Late again huh?” asked Scott as he looked at Ritz standing up from the bed. “Yeah, late for college. At least today’s Friday and the way things look for you” answered Ritz as she looked at Scott from head to toe.“Tomorrow, the three of us shall go clothes shopping” said Ritz as she left the room.“Clothes shopping” was all Scott said when the twins left. Scott spent the whole day indoors, spent most of it watching TV and sleeping.…...........................................................................

“4’11huh?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Yeah...I shrunk a big load” answered Scott as he rubbed the back of his head, “but...of the next few days, me and my sisters noticed that my shrinking was slowly slowing down” “Really? Please carry on” said Donna as she went back to writing down notes

........................................................................................

Chapter 8: Friends from College by Final7Darkness

Day 7 

Ritz was true to her word as she and Riza woke Scott up early and forced him to take his measurement which was 4’10. “Hay, you didn’t lose much this time” said Riza as she saw the measurement.  “Guess I should be happy about that” said Scoot as he looked up at his sisters.

“Hmm, true, but what makes you even happier is to you clothes that will fit you” said Ritz as she pulled the measurement tape away. “Then how am I to go to mall when I haven’t got anything to wear?” asked Scott.

“True, I guess this will have to do for now” said Riza as she went through Scott’s wardrobe and took out the smallest clothes she could find. As the sisters left, Scott put the clothes on and found that they were baggy. He had to hold his trousers to keep them from falling. “How are they?” spoke Riza’s voice from behind the bedroom door.

“I need something to keep the trousers from falling” answered Scott as he saw the door opening and that the sisters entered. “Guess we need to buy you a belt when we’re at the mall” said Ritz as she saw how loose the trousers are to him. She saw that the legs were just covering his feet.   

“Then in the meantime” said Riza as she left the room for a moment and then went back in with a ball of think string. Scott looked at Riza as he saw her walking towards him, rolled the string out and wrapped it around his waist. She cut the string and tied a knot. This kept the trousers from falling down. Ritz then walked up to Scott, knelt down and rolled up his trouser legs so that weren’t covering over his feet.

“Erm...thanks” said Scott as he saw the two of them smiling down at him. “Your welcome” said the two of them at the same time. “Now then, let’s have breakfast and we can head off to the mall” said Ritz as she walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

Once they made it to the kitchen, Ritz made the others breakfast. They sat down and ate it. Once eaten, they got themselves ready and then they left.   

 They made it to the mall by taking the bus, Scott felt scared at walking through the mall filled with giants, mainly scared at seeing people he knew. Scott felt himself being shoved by Ritz to start walking. Scott looked up and saw that the twins were in some way enjoying this. “Surly I’m not the only reason that we’re here at the mall” said Scott. “You know us too well it seems” said Riza as she laughed a little. “Yeah, while we’re here, we though we should get ourselves some new clothes” said Ritz.

"Yeah, yeah, lets get this over with” said Scott as he took the lead. Once they entered the mall, “Right come on then" said Riza as she grabbed and Ritz grabbed hold of Scott’s hand as the three of them headed towards a clothes store. Once they entered a store and Scott noticed a very tall saleswoman walking towards us.

"Welcome, would you three like some help?" asked the woman as she smiled at the twins and then looked down at Scott. "Oh yes please, as you can see, we need some new clothes for my big brother here" answered Riza as she rubbed his head. The woman looked at Scott with a shocked look. She shook her head when she said, "Erm okay then, let’s see what we got for your brother" said the woman as she led the way.

As they we were following her, Scott could hear Ritz and Riza trying their hardest not to laugh. "Here we are, if you need any help let me know" said the woman as she stopped by the section that holds children clothes. "Oh you got to be kidding me" Scott said as he looked at how silly some of the clothes were.

"I guess we need to buy some of the plain looking ones" said Ritz as she went through the clothes and noticed that more of them had cartoon characters on them. So Scott looked up and saw the three of them going through the clothes and took out a dozen of shirts, shorts, trousers and jumpers.

"Theses look like round your size" said Riza as she held the boxers above me. "Only one way to be sure" said Ritz as she called over the woman before. "Yes?" asked the woman. "Where is the changing room?" asked Ritz. "This way please" answered the woman as she led the way.

As soon as they reached a changing room, the three of them placed the clothes inside and watched Scott walk in. He tried on the clothes and found that they fit. They weren’t too tight and weren’t too loose. Scott told Ritz and Riza that he wanted to buy the clothes. Before Scott went over to the counter to buy the clothes, Ritz stopped him and said, “Scott, before you buy those, don’t you think it would be wise to buy smaller size clothes. In case you know” She said that while pointed downwards. With that Scott did what Ritz had said and bought smaller clothes.

Once bought all the clothes, Scott with the bags in his hands and his sisters went out of the shop. “Come on then Scott” said Riza as she grabbed hold of Scott’s free hand.“Where are we going?” asked Scott as he looked up at Riza. “Why we’re going to our clothes shopping” answered Riza as she looked down at Scott. “Oh fun” whispered Scott as he looked ahead. He saw that they were heading towards another clothes store that the twins wishes to shop in. Before they entered the store,"Hay girls!" shouted a female voice. The three of them looked towards the voice and saw two girls that know Ritz and Riza. “Hay Shannon, Ronnie” said Ritz as she waved at them as they gotten closer to them.

“Doing a little shopping huh?” asked the girl known as Shannon. “Yeah, just getting new clothes” answered Riza as she let Scott go. The two girls looked down at Scott, Ronnie looked at Ritz and asked, “Who this then, your little brother?” She said this as she looked at him with a smile. This caused the twins to laugh a little. “What? What’s so funny?” asked Shannon as she looked at the twins with a confused look on her face. “I never said that I had a little brother did I” answered Ritz as she stopped laughing. Scott looked at the two girls and saw that they were thinking hard.

“Well no, you said that you both were living with your brother” answered Ronnie. “Yeah, hearing that makes us think that you’re living with your big brother” said Shannon as she joined in. “Well I am their big brother” said Scott as he crossed his arms. “Oh...erm I’m so sorry” said Shannon as she took a step back. “Yeah...Ritz and Riza never said that you were...” said Ronnie. “Short?” asked Scott as he took a step towards the two. “Erm...” said the two of them as they looked at each other and then looked down at him. The two of them just nodded.

“Don’t worry, I’m just getting used to it” said Scott as he smiled at them. This caused the two of them to relax. “Anyway, are you two going to introduce us?” asked Scott as he looked at the twins. “Oh right sorry, Scott these are Ronnie and Shannon, they’re friends from college” said Riza. “Ronnie and Shannon, this here is Scott, our big brother” said Ritz. “You wish to join us?” asked Riza as she looked at Shannon and Ronnie. “Yeah we love to” said Ronnie. With that the five of them entered the shop

.................................................................................................................

"Funny thing is” said Scott as he looked at the table surface. “The funny thing?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Funny thing is that I never would have thought to have a relationship with one of those college girls” answered Scott as he looked at Donna.

“Relationship? You mean boyfriend girlfriend type?” asked Donna. “Yeah” answered Scott. “And how did she feel about you shrinking?” asked Donna. Scott didn’t answer her, he just chuckled to himself.“Oh...sorry,” said Donna as she looked back down on to the notes “but would you please carry on?”

Chapter 9: The Shoe Shop by Final7Darkness

 The girls bought the clothes they want but before they all go home, they each wished to buy new pair of shoes. All Scott did was following the girls around, feeling board. When he heard that they wish to buy shoes, Scott suddenly remembered that there’s only one shoe store within the whole mall.

It was the store he part times work at.

“Hay what’s the matter?” asked Riza as she saw Scott lagging behind. “It’s just that...” said Scott as he looked at the store as they were heading towards it. “Ah” said Riza as she looked at the store. “I don’t really want to see my co workers” said Scott. “Why?” asked Riza as she walked next to him. “Why? Why do you think?” answered Scott as he pointed to the top of his head. “Well, I believe that it better for them to see you now then to explain later when you’re even smaller” said Riza as she rubbed him on head.

“I guess...” Scott took a deep breath, “I guess your right” “Dam right I’m right, now come on then” said Riza as she pushed Scott a little towards the entrance of the store. With a swing of the doors, the five of them entered the shoe store. Scott looked on and saw how much it all changed, he remembered it to be like when he was taller, when he was able to look down upon things but now he has to look up.    

“See you in bit” said the girls as he went off within the store, leaving Scott all alone. Scott began to wonder about the store, he looked up and saw many customers he knows when he worked at the store. Some of the customers that he knew looked down at him with confused looks on their faces, it took some of them to realise who Scott were. When they did, they said a few things to him and he said a few things back. He noticed that they didn’t ask why he was smaller than how they remember him to be.

Just then,

“Scott?” asked a familiar voice. Scott slowly looked at the person that spoke and saw that it was Lottie. Scott looked up at her with a smile on his face, “Hi Lottie” Scott...wha...what the heck happened to you?” asked Lottie as she pointed at him from head to toe. “Well...” said Scott as he pointed from his head to toe, “It’s as how it seems” “Is this caused by that accident?” asked Lottie. “Yes....don’t worry the doctors are finding a way to stop it” answered Scott as he saw Lottie walking up towards him.

“You mean...” said Lottie as she looked down at him and saw just how small he is to her, “you’re still shrinking?” “Yep” was all Scott said. “How are you coping with all this?” asked Lottie. “Well I can tell you now that its note easy” answered Scott. “I bet it isn’t” chuckled Lottie. “Lottie what’s taking you so long?” asked another familiar voice. “Oh great” thought Scott as he saw Manila, one of the co workers.        

....................................................................................................................................................................

“It’s like there’s an unwritten law for every work place” said Scott, as he looked at Donna. “And what law is that?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “That there must be one person you don’t get along with” answered Scott. “Yeah that’s true, so true” laughed Donna as she went back to writing down her notes.

....................................................................................................................................................................

“Scott?” asked Manila as she walked towards him and Lottie. “Hay” was all Scott could say when he saw her standing next to Lottie. Manila knelt down and asked, “Now then what happened to the big strong man huh?” “Please Manila” said Lottie as she saw how Scott didn’t want to answer her. “No, no,” said Manila as she looked at Lottie, she slowly looked back ay Scott, “I want to hear it from the big guy”

“Okay what do you think happened? Did you not see the news or read about it?” snapped Scott. “Oh ho, well, well the little man can talk,” said Manila as she slowly stood up, “I’m looking forward to the day you come back to work” With that she walked off.

“Are you okay? I know that you two don’t get along” asked Lottie as she placed her hands on his shoulders. Scott slowly looked up and answered, “Yeah I’m okay. I just hope that the day I come back to work I still be tall enough to stand on my own”

“By the way where’s Jessica?” asked Scott as Lottie let him go. “Today’s her day off” answered Lottie. “Oh” was all Scott said. “Why you want to know?” asked Lottie. “Well might as well show her what has become of me rather then her seeing me smaller than I’m already am” answered Scott. “Well I don’t think you won’t be able to see her today but chances are you might bump into her later on” answered Lottie.

“Ah there you are” said Ritz as she saw Scott was with Lottie. Scott and Lottie looked over and saw her walking towards them. “Hi there” said Ritz as she looked at Lottie. “Hi, I’m Lottie, you are?” asked Lottie as she smiled at her. “Oh I’m Ritz, Scott’s sister” answered Ritz. Scott noticed that Ritz was holding a carrier bag with a shoe box inside it. “So have you girls bought what you wanted?” asked Scott as he looked behind Ritz and saw the rest holding similar carrier bags.   

“Yeah, come on then, let’s go home” said Ritz. “See you later Lottie” said Scott as he waved up at her. “Yeah...see you later” was all Lottie said as she watched him leave the store.

....................................................................................................................................................................

“Is it alright to skip a few days?” asked Scott. “Pardon?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Just asking if it’s okay to skip a few days” answered Scott. “Why’s that” asked Donna. “Because the days that I can remember aren’t really worth saying anything or for you to write about” answered Scott.

“Very well, what day you wish to skip by?” asked Donna as she looked back down at her notes.

Chapter 10: Am I Stable? by Final7Darkness

Day 9

There was a knock on Scott’s door; this woke him up with his eyes still closed. “Yeah?” asked Scott as he heard the door open. “Come now Scott, time to get up” spoke Riza’s voice. “Do I have to?” asked Scott as he slowly opened his eyes and looked at his sister. He saw Ritz was standing behind, within her hands were a tape measurer. “I afraid so brother” answered Ritz as she straighten the tape measurer.   

Scott took a deep sigh as he slowly stood up, holding onto his pyjamas as he found them to have out grown him. Scott then looked up at his twin sisters and saw that his height was between their collar and breasts.

Scott quickly looked away from the two. “Wow...guess it was lot this time huh” said Riza as she scratched the back of head. “You think...I only just bought this just a few days ago” snapped Scott as he looked back up. “Gees calm down please” said Riza as she waved her hands at him.

Scott took a deep breath and said, “Fine, sorry for snapping” “That’s okay,” said Riza as she rubbed Scott’s head, “Come on sis, how tall is he?” Scott looked and saw Ritz stood next to him; Riza made Scott stand up straight as well as trying to keep his pyjamas from falling while Ritz then pulled out the tape measurer and saw how tall he was now.

Riza saw Ritz rolled the tape measurer back, let Scott go and the two of them looked at her. “Well sis?” asked Riza. “How tall am I now?” asked Scott as he turned to face her. Ritz looked at the two of them and answered, “4’3” Scott blinked for a bit before he could say anything, he took a deep breath and said, “4’3...god...I...I was just 4’6 just yesterday”

Ritz and Riza saw that Scott was going red and was about to cry. The two of them hugged him as he burst into tears. The rest of the day Ritz and Riza tried their hardest to cheer Scott up.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Donna looked up from her notes and asked, “You really wanted to skip to that day?” Scott nodded. “I’m sorry for asking but why?” asked Donna.  “Well you see...”

..................................................................................................................................................................       

Day 10

There was a knock on Scott’s door; this woke him up with his eyes still closed. “Yeah?” asked Scott as he heard the door open. “Come now Scott, time to get up” spoke Riza’s voice. “Do I have to?” asked Scott with the sound of depression in his voice. Scott slowly opened his eyes and looked at his sister. He saw Ritz once again standing behind her and once again within her hands was a tape measurer. “I afraid so brother” answered Ritz as she straighten the tape measurer.   

Scott took a deep sigh as he slowly stood up, holding onto his pyjamas as he found them to have out grown him, he wore the same pyjamas as the day before. Scott then looked up at his twin sisters and saw that his height was between their collar and breasts.

Scott quickly looked away from the two. “Err” was all Riza say as she scratched the back of head. “What?” snapped Scott as he looked back up. He looked at her with a confused look “Is it me,” said Riza as she placed her right hand on the top of Scott’s head, “Or does it look like that your not smaller?”

“What?” asked Scott as Riza took her hand off his head. “Only one way to find out” said Ritz as she pulled out the tape measurer and read his height.

Scott and Riza looked at Ritz and awaited her answer.

“4’3” said Ritz as she slowly looked at the two of them. “Are...are you sure?” asked Scott. Ritz checked again and again and saw that the digits are the same, haven’t changed one bit. “You haven’t changed...Scott,” said Ritz as she slowly looked at him, “You’re still the same height”

“You’re serious! You’re not just saying that for my benefits are you?” asked Scott. “No, look you two, look” answered Ritz as she showed them the measurements. With that the three of them spent the rest of the day in high spirits. Scott hope that he did in fact stopped shrinking.     

..................................................................................................................................................................

“Well that is good news to hear” said Donna as she looked up from her notes.

..................................................................................................................................................................

Day 11

Scott sat down upon the many chairs within the waiting room; he was sitting in-between Ritz and Riza as they were in the waiting room with him. The three of them held their heads high as Scott was still the same height as the day before, 4’3.

As the twins was about to lean towards the old magazine rack, they heard Scott’s  name being called out. Scott looked at Ritz and Riza then he slowly stood up from where he sat and made his way to the doctor's office. Scott couldn't help but notice how everything around him seem to be out of place, due to the fact that he’s a foot shorter than the last time he was at the doctors.

Scott stood in front of her office door noticing how much higher the door handle was to him, took a moment before he knocked. “Come in” spoke his doctor, Chloe Jones. Scott slowly opened the door; he noticed that the door was heavier than he remembered it to be. Scott poked his head into the office. He saw the doctor once again busy at her desk. Chloe looked up from her desk and saw Scott's head poking through. She saw how much lower down Scott’s head was at the door then remembered it to be.

“Erm...er, ” was all Chloe say as she gave him a quester to come in. Scott slowly walked in with out looking up. Chloe looked at him with a surprised look. “Wow...Erm...you’re smaller than I remember” said Chloe as she looked at him standing a few feet away from.

“Well...I have been shrinking this past week” said Scott with a smile on his face. Chloe looked at him, still in her seat with an even more confused look. “Have?” was all Chloe as she shifted the way she sat.

Scott looked at her and saw that she had the look of someone that figured out something. Chloe leaned towards him and looked at his feet. She slowly stood up from her seat, still looking at his feet as she walked towards him.

As she was close enough, Chloe slowly looked passed his feet all the way to his face. The two of them saw that Scott stood only as tall as her breast. “Well...the tests came back and they say that you’re just healthy, showing nothing that’s effecting your well being apart from of course with you shrinking” said the doctor as she looked at him worried.

Scott looked up at Chloe with a smile on his face. Chloe asked him why he seem happy about the test. Scott took a deep breath and began to explain the moment that found himself to stop shrinking.

“So you think that you stopped shrinking?” asked Chloe as she picked up her notes. “Yep, still 4’3 for three days” answered Scott. “Well to be on the safe side lets take measurements” said Chloe as she pointed towards the measurement board. He did what he was told, took his shoes off and stood had his measurements taken, which still read 4’3.

Chloe still have no idea if Scott was in fact stopped shrinking or if it was some sort of temporary delay. “Well Scott, to be on the safe side. I feel that we need to do a bit more tests to see if you have indeed stopped shrinking” said Chloe. “So what are you saying?” asked Scott as he looked at her confused. “I’m saying that it would be your best interest along with others that we do more tests” answered Chloe. “Erm...okay, so what do I need to give you another set of samples?” asked Scott. “No, Scott, no” said Chloe as she shook her head, “We need to you to come in person”

“Where do I need to go in person?” asked Scott. “Well Scott, its just so happen that you’re not the only one with a size problem” answered Chloe. “I’m sorry?” asked Scott. “Let’s say that you’re not the only person that suffered from size reduction from different causes” answered Chloe.

“Really...are you saying that there are other people shrinking like me?” asked Scott. “Yes and no” answered Chloe. Scott looked at her all confused. “You understand when we meet them” said Chloe. “Where are we meeting them?” asked Scott.

Chloe put her notes down over at her desk, looked over to her and answered, “St. Mercy Hospital” 

 

Chapter 11: A Call from Home for a Visit by Final7Darkness

“So what happened next?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Well I spent a week at the St. Mercy Hospital. Kinder funny seeing how there was other cases of height lose” answered Scott. “Hmm, I have a feeling that you don’t want to talk about your time in this hospital then?” asked Donna. “Why? Well nothing really happen over there. They just gave me a room and performed even more tests. Plus I didn’t shrink anymore since that day” answered Scott. “Really...so you didn’t have any more shrinking episodes then?” asked Donna.

“Nope, Chloe was happy with results that she gained from the tests” answered Scott. “What were the results then?” asked Donna as she took out another piece of paper to write down on. “That the test results show that within me show signs that my anti-bodies being able to hold back the effects of those chemicals. She also allowed me to leave upon seeing how stable my shrinking spurts were and told me that she sent my sample of anti-bodies to higher ups to see if they can boost its effects just to be on the safe side” answered Scott.

“Hmm...” said Donna as she wrote down what he said, “So what happened next then?”

......................................................................................................................................................................................................

Day 18

The sound of a phone began to echo throughout the living room. “Hello?” asked Scott as he answered the phone. “Well now darling, guess you are still alive” spoke a familiar voice from the other end. Scott knew too well on who it was. “Oh...err hi mum” said Scott. “Hmm, Scott are you feeling okay?” asked Mary, his mother. “Yeah....yeah I feel fine why?” answered Scott.

“Well it’s just that well...your voice sounds a bit...a bit higher than it should be” said Mary. “Oh that,” said Scott as he was trying to think of a reason why his voice is higher than it should be, “Well you know me, I...accidently hit myself” “Hit yourself? Hit yourself where?” asked Mary. “You know...the...downstairs...department?” answered Scott.

“Oh right, right sorry” said Mary. “Uh huh, so is there something I can help you with?” asked Scott. “Well it’s been what a little over two weeks since you were discharged and you haven’t been visited us at all” answered Mary. “Well I’m surprised you all didn’t visit me at all” said Scott unwittingly. It took him a second to realise that if they did then his family would see him getting smaller.

“Well we couldn’t really. It was still the school term and you know that the girls can’t skip any time for school” said Mary. “Yeah, yeah okay” said Scott. “So since its going to be half term next week, I thought it would be nice if you, Ritz and Riza come over for a week” said Mary. “Erm...” was all Scott could say.

“Scott? Is there something wrong?” asked Mary as she heard the tone in his voice. “Erm...I guess you could say that” answered Scott. “Oh what is it?” asked Mary. “It’s not something I could say over the phone” answered Scott.  “Why what’s wrong?” asked Mary as she sounded worried. “I guess it’s something that you could only see…you wouldn’t believe me if I told you” answered Scott.

“Then that settles it, you have to come round” said Mary. “What mum no…” said Scott in a panic. “No? I am your mother, if there’s anything wrong with you, the family will be there for you” said Mary as she sounded a bit forceful. Knowing that there’s no way out, Scott agreed to for him and Ritz and Riza to visit home during the half term.

Mary hung up the phone. Scott slowly put the phone down.  “Who was that Scott?” asked Ritz as she entered the living. “Oh…that’s mum” answered Scott. “Mum? What does mum want?” asked Riza as she too entered the living room.

“She wants us to visit home during the half term” answered Scott as he slowly looked towards the twins. The twins looked at each other with a worried look and then they slowly looked back at Scott whom has buried his face in his hands. “And what did you say?” asked Riza as the twins sat down next to him. Scott looked up from his hands and answered, “I said that we’re visiting”

“Oh dear” was all the twins said.   

 

Chapter 12: Family Reunion by Final7Darkness

“That doesn’t sound too bad” said Donna as she stopped writing. “Yeah…in a way it wasn’t bad but I mean…really how you would feel if you lost two foot and having to visit your family?” said Scott as he looked at the table surface.

“Hmm…I guess that it would be strange” said Donna as Scott looked back at her, “So what happened next?”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...  

Day 24

“Well here we are” said Ritz as she and the others stood outside on the street looking out at a house with a front garden. “Yeah…here we are” said Scott as he looked at his family home. He noticed that there were children playing in the next doors’ garden and children riding on bikes. While he didn’t look at them, there was even a mother walking with their children past him and his sisters.

Scott noticed that some of the children stood taller than him. Ritz and Riza took note at that fact and slowly looked at their brother and patted him on the back. “Hay…cheer up. You knew that this would happen” said Riza. “Hay you didn’t have to say it like that” said Ritz as she whacked her sister’s arm. “Hay what else could I say?” asked Riza as she looked her.

“Please calm down, I knew this would happen. I guess it’s just that there haven’t been many children around near our place” said Scott as he looked up at his sisters and tried to keep them from fighting with each other. “Yeah I guess that’s true” said Riza as she looked down. “Well, I say that we’ve been out here long enough. Guess you can say it’s time to face the music” said Ritz as she looked at Scott and Riza before she turned to face the house. 

They all walked up through the pathway towards the front door. Riza was at the lead so she rung the door bell. Scott was at the back. Within seconds, the three of them could hear the sound of running footsteps echoing from within the building. The front door swung open and a female voice spoke out, “Ah girls”

“Hi mum” said the twins at the same time as the two of them went into hug the woman that answered the door. “Hi girls, how’s college?” asked Mary, their mum. “College’s fine mum” answered Ritz as she let her mum go. “That’s great to hear…so…is Scott coming a bit later?” asked Mary as she looked over the twins shoulders, expecting to see her only son.   

As Mary was looking, “Well mum…there’s something you need to know” said Riza. Mary looked at Riza and was about to ask her what she meant until she saw something small standing behind her. Before turning she look down, she at first thought that it was a child but when she finally looked at it, she looked at the person with her mouth hung open. 

“Oh my…” was all Mary could say as she covered her mouth at the sight of her only son. Scott looked up at his mum with a weak smile on his face. “Hay mum…what’s up?” said Scott as he kicked himself when he said the last thing. “Scott…is that really…” said Mary as she lowered her hands and moved in towards him.

“Erm, I believe that it best that we get inside” said Riza as she made her way inside the house. “That sounds like a plan” said Scott as he made his way in following Ritz. Mary stayed outside for a brief moment as she looked at her hands and then looking inside the open door and saw her twin daughters and only son about to enter the living room. Suddenly Mary widen her eyes as she suddenly remembered what was inside the room

“Wait” said Mary as she rushed inside but was too late as they entered,

“Welcome home!” shouted a bunch of people.

This startled the three of them as they all saw the living room filled with people whom are all family members. Hanging on the wall held a sign written in children handwriting, ‘Welcome Home Scott’ Scott looked at them as they all looked over him as if they were looking at the twins. He saw their eyes slowly made their way down to him, with their mouths slowly opening wide. From that moment there was an awkward silence which was broken when Mary showed up behind her children.       …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...  

“So, what happened after that?” asked Donna as she looked up from her notes. “Well, after that awkward scene. My mum dragged me to the other room and left my twin sisters to explain to the rest as to what’s happened” answered Scott.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...   

Over in the kitchen, Scott was sitting on one of the two stools that within the room while Mary paced left and right, just trying to get round as to what has happened to her son. “Sorry for not saying anything” said Scott as he looked up at her. Mary suddenly stopped pacing and looked down at him and said, “Sorry? Sorry for what? Not telling me that you were shrinking? That’s not something you keep from your mother!”

This startled Scott as he haven’t heard his mum screamed at him for years and with him being smaller, her yell sounded a lot louder than he remembered. “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry but I mean come on. Can’t you see why I didn’t tell you” said Scott as he stood up. Mary looked down at him and shook her head. “Look, we talk about this later” said Mary as she grabbed hold of Scott and hugged him.

“Erm mum?” asked Scott as he felt that she was hugging tightly. “Are you sure that you’re going to okay?” asked Mary as she loosening her grip. “Yeah…I’m fine but will you be?” answered Scott. Mary let him go and stood back up, looked down at him and answered, “Yeah…I guess I got to be. Got to get used to the fact that my big boy is now my little boy”

Just then, there was a knock on the kitchen door.

Mary made her way towards the door and opened it slightly so that whomever on the other side wouldn’t see Scott. “Is everything okay?” spoke a young voice. “Yeah is Scott okay?” spoke an even younger voice. “Yes everything is okay, girls…there’s something you must know” said Mary.

Scott knows who was behind the door and was getting himself ready for what was to come next.    

Mary opened the door to revile who was behind the door. Scott looked on and saw two girls age twelve and eight were standing there. The two of them looked at Scott with a confused looks. “No bloody way!” said the twelve year girl out loud. “Alex! Don’t use that type of language!” snapped Mary as she looked at her daughter. “Sorry mum but seriously, bloody hell” said Alex as she rushed her way towards Scott.

Scott looked up at his little sister whom looks down at him with a smile. “Wow…Scott, are you like going to keep shrinking?” asked Alex as she looked him from head to toe. “No…not anymore” answered Scott as she saw that she was moving up close to him. “That’s a shame” said Alex as she rubbed her left hand through his hair.  

“Are you really not going to be smaller?” asked the youngest girl. “Yes Victoria, I’m not going to get smaller” answered Scott as he looked over to his youngest sister. Victoria made her way towards him. “Oh wow” said Alex as she stopped rubbing his hair, “look at this mum” Alex made Scott and Victoria stand back to back. Mary looked on and saw that Scott was a few inches shorter than Victoria.   

“Look Victoria, you’re no longer the shortest” laughed Alex. Victoria turned round and saw that she was a few inches taller than her big brother. “Alex, do you really have to laugh at Scott’s belittlement?” asked Mary. “Hay relax mum, I was only trying to see the bright side of all this” answered Alex.

“You know I rather be stuck at the size of midget rather than shrink down to bug size or worst” said Scott as he looked at his sisters. “Really…so, you’re okay with being called shrimp?” said Alex as patted him on the head and slowly rubbed it, messing up his hair again. “I never said being okay with shrimp. Just that I want to stay as a midget rather than heading down again” said Scott as he whacked Alex’s hand off him. This caused Alex to giggle as she rubbed her hand.

“Wow…it’s just so strange at seeing you shorter than me” said Victoria as she looked at him from head to toe. “I know, like how it feels to be shorter than the youngest person in the house” laughed Alex. “You’re really not letting this go are you” said Scott as he looked at Alex with a frown.

“Guess not, little brother”

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1661