Giantess Jenny buys a new car. by Roryboy
Summary: Whilst waiting for a new car to be delivered Jenny snuffs out two human lives. What is in store for the family dlivering the new car?
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6032 Read: 28099 Published: December 17 2010 Updated: March 19 2011
Story Notes:
Please let me know if you want me to complete a second chapter?

1. Chapter 1 by Roryboy

2. Chapter 2 by Roryboy

3. Chapter 3 by Roryboy

Chapter 1 by Roryboy

 

 

Jenny was relaxing on a red leather sofa in the living room; she was busy speaking on the telephone. Both of her long legs were draped casually across the three large sumptuous cushions and she was resting her head on three black silken pillows. As she gently moved, the erotic sound of leather against leather could be heard as her black skirt rustled and squeaked as it reacted to the fabric of the sofa. A tantalizing glimpse of black stocking and suspender belt could be seen as her short skirt rode upwards gently stroking at her sexy thighs.

 

 “So you’ll bring the car around to my place around five o’clock then sir?” 

Jenny smiled to herself as she listened to the reply and then answered

“Yes bring your wife and kids that’s not a problem”  

Jenny leant forward and picked up a packet of cigarettes and a gold lighter

“Ok! See you about five then… bye” 

Jenny replaced the receiver and selected a cigarette from the box, she placed a long luxurious gold-banded cigarette between her evil pouting red lips and lit the end. She inhaled, drinking the smoke deep into her lungs and expelled it with an evil hiss through her teeth. Looking around the room she casually leant forward and picked up a small wooden box from the coffee table. A gold chain hung around her neck and the small key attached to it was nestling in the warm recess of her bosom. She pushed the key into the hole, unlocked the box, lifted up the hinged lid and peered inside at the live contents. Small shrunken men and woman darted around the confined space in terror when they saw Jenny peering down at them. The smell of lipstick and cigarettes wafted down amongst them as they panicked and tried to escape the giantess’s evil gaze. Jenny’s make up was immaculate and her face was beautiful. Her eyes were azure and her blonde hair was cut fairly short and looked permanently tousled, fashioned into an impish style. She liked to wear full make up and finished her look with bright red lipstick and a coating of lip-gloss.

The ordeal for one of the lucky captive held in the box would be over very quickly; they knew this from bitter experience. Jenny’s diamond ringed fingers still holding the luxury white cigarette between them casually selected a female by trapping her with the pad of her red talon finger. The small helpless woman struggled beneath Jenny’s powerful finger to no avail; escape was useless, and she knew it was the end for her. As she was lifted into the air on her way to Jenny’s mouth of death she saw her husband being comforted by the other captives, they all knew they shared the same fate or worse as the woman. Jenny simultaneously licked her lips with her sensual tongue before placing the terrified trembling morsel into her mouth. The unfortunate snack was smeared in lip-gloss as she was posted like a piece of mail into her warm wet maw. The woman was helpless inside Jenny’s powerful mouth and was moved around the slippery wet cavern like clothing in a tumble dryer. Jenny maneuvered the woman’s fragile naked body between her back teeth; paused, her face grinning with cruel relish as she allowed the snack to contemplate her fate. Jenny then applied a small amount of pressure, issuing supreme pain before crunching down on her and allowing her to die. Bored, she swallowed the half chewed body down into her stomach and her waiting gastric juices.

Jenny then selected another screaming male from the box and closed the lid and locked it, placing it back on the coffee table. Looking at her gold watch she noticed it was nearly five o’clock and the family with the car would soon be at her house.

“I can’t greet my guests with blood on my teeth can I” 

Jenny addressed the small man like his opinion meant something to her. She reached for the small box and the petrified male sighed with relief that he might live another day.

“I can’t be bothered to open the box up again” 

Jenny placed the small man on the floor. He lay petrified in the pile of the white carpet as Jenny started to ease herself into her black, spike heeled, knee length pointy toe boots.

“Soon as I squeeze into these boots I’ll crush you,” promised Jenny to the terrified man. 

The male could smell the soft expensive leather of the sexy boots and could hear the erotic sound of the zip being fastened as she pulled it up the length of her now leather-clad leg. He saw a glimpse of stocking top and crotch less knickers and jenny’s pouting vagina, which was dripping with excitement as she prepared to kill.  As the second boot was being fitted she placed the unforgiving sole of her right boot close to him. He reached up and placed his hand on the hard pitiless surface, which in a few seconds was going to kill him. 

Jenny slid on the second boot and zipped it up, she then dropped a small clear plastic bag on to the floor next to him. With the pointed toe of her right boot she bullied and nudged him, ordering him to climb into the bag. Petrified he clambered inside the plastic death chamber wondering why he was so aroused by the senario. As he lay trapped in the sensuous plastic of the bag he heard Jenny saying to him

“I’ve put you in the bag because i don’t want blood on my lovely carpet.”

He could see Giantess Jenny towering over him, her leather clad figure as tall as the highest skyscraper. He waited for the foot to be raised and death to be administered coldly but Jenny bent and picked up the snap bag and peered inside at him. The giantess invited him to masturbate for the final time before his execution and placed the small bag down onto the coffee table. Through the haze of the bag he could see Jenny slipping on tight black leather gloves, which aroused his passion to greater heights. The gloves now tightly fitting over her beautiful hands she picked up the small bag containing the man and peered inside.

“Are you coming yet my sweet one?” 

Jenny’s voice was smooth as silk as she urged the male on to complete his final act of carnal desire.

The small man was thrashing around inside the bag with sexual anticipation and he knew this would be the best and last orgasm he would ever have. Jenny’s scheming evil eyes watched the male performing for her pleasure when there was a knock at the door.

“Oh my guests have arrived “  Giggled Jenny. 

Before the man could complete his orgasm, Jenny held the bag between the gloved fingers of her left hand and callously crushed the male with the thumb and index finger of her right hand, her evil lips spread tight across her face with a cold look of indifference. She felt his fragile body explode as she slowly applied more pressure. Whilst she took his life she fingered her drenched clitoris with her leather clad fingers, exited that she had taken another life in such a delicious fashion. Impatiently she walked over to the kitchen sink and dropped the small plastic envelope into the waste disposal unit and turned on the motor. She allowed a few seconds for the body to be turned into paste by the powerful grinders before turning the cold-water faucet and washing away the memory of him forever.  

Chapter 2 by Roryboy
Author's Notes:
The family now face the cruel gintess Jenny.

After disposing of the two tiresome little slaves Jenny hurried across the room to answer a knock on the door. Peering outside at the caller she discovered a smiling man of about fifty years old.

 “Hello, my name is Jim, it’s about the car I have fore sale.” 

“Oh yeah! Thanks for coming, I’m Jenny, how are you today?” 

“I’m good, thanks" I’ve just been to the gym for a workout” replied the man. 

Jokingly he flexed his arm displaying a well-formed bicep.

 “Oh I do declare” Said Jenny shyly as she surreptitiously looked him up and down her mouth awash as she started to salivate at the thought of eating him. You’ll make a very tasty munch thought Jenny.

Jenny’s loved to devour very young, or strong men as they usually put up a violent struggled once she had popped them into her mouth to be eaten. She sometimes allowed the victim run around inside her hot wet maw and let them panic as they frantically tried to escape. She loved to relax her jaws and let the morsel start to climb out of her mouth, over her deadly white teeth and sensual parted lips in a bid for freedom. Just when escape seemed a possibility for the little snack, and after a lot of effort on their part, Jenny would slowly suck them back into her mouth again. They had to run the gauntlet of thick lipstick, which coated her lips as they were sucked up like a vacuum cleaner back into her maw. She had experienced some slaves who had lay exhausted on her tongue for a few minutes and then slowly drag themselves over to her enormous esophagus, staring down into the abyss below. Jenny would part her lips and allow daylight to illuminate her cavernous mouth to give the slave a good view of where they were going. Jenny often tried to imagine what it must be like to stand on the precipice and stare death in the face with the distant rumbling and churning of her deadly gastric juices below beckoning the small morsel as it dealt with previous victims.

Most slaves were content to wait for Jenny’s teeth to bring painful but humane death to them but others, in a bid to bring the end quickly would throw themselves down her evil throat. The giantess controlled her throat muscles so the slave got stuck to the side of her sticky gullet halfway down. If this happened she would casually take the time to smoke a cigarette, drinking the fog deep into her body and luxuriantly exhaling the unwanted smoke with a hiss. Both actions would be a living nightmare as the trapped slave would feel the rush of smoke going past him and disappearing into her lungs, then a short pause before the distant rumble and then the choking plume of smoke would rush past him for a second time. After she extinguished the cigarette she would sip uncaringly a glass of champagne and dislodge the unfortunate slave helping him on his journey downward to oblivion. She loved to savor the power she had over her victims and the ultimate power of life and death she had had over these insignificant shrunken beings gave her great sexual pleasure. 

Jim was apologetic saying “Sorry about bringing the whole family over but they wanted to come, hope you don’t mind” 

Jenny glanced over to the large car and noted how many occupants there inside the vehicle. Jenny licked her lips when she counted five people, six including Jim, he would definitely grease my chin first she thought. There would be no foreplay with his body; he would just have enough time to register great fear as he realized Jenny, a beautiful giantess was going to devour him. Jenny imagined that the victim, in that devastating moment of realization must think about all their hopes and dreams they had for life were going to be cut short in such a bizarre fashion and by someone so beautiful. She deliberately installed fear on her victims because she believed a large release of endorphins and adrenalin made for a tastier snack. Jim would be immediately popped on to her sticky tongue and maneuvered between her powerful back teeth and would be chewed and sucked dry of any goodness, his remains swallowed to nourish her beautiful body. Like the others he would be forgotten in a few seconds and another victim would merit the focus of her attention.

“Aren’t you going to introduce me to your family Jim?’ Said jenny softly. 

“Yeah sure” said Jim walking proudly over to the car to rejoin his family. 

This is my family Jenny, The Bakers, Say hi to Jenny Guys!  This is my darling wife Sally, my eldest boy Chuck, he’s 15 and this is Sue, she’s 13, and Alan he’s 2 years old tomorrow. And last but by no means least my mom and dad, Casper and Joan, and that’s Rex the family pet.

“Hi everyone” Jenny spoke in a cheerful and friendly voice. She made small talk with the family, laughing and joking, but deep inside she hated them and what they stood for. Within her twisted subconscious she was already deciding what would happen to whom and in what order. Who was of no use and would be immediately dispatched, who would be worthy to be eaten at her next giantess get together, which of them would be selected for her baby farm project and who would be for general eating.

Jenny clasped her gloved hands behind her back and suggested to Jim “Why don’t you pull into the garage and come into the house for some lemonade and cookies”

The kids started to get exited and pleaded with the mother to let them go into Jenny’s house, it was a hot day and everyone was thirsty so Mom agreed. Jenny suggested that the car should be reversed into her garage, so Jim climbed back in the driving seat and started to reverse the vehicle. As the car pulled backward Jenny shouted to Jim saying she would unlock the internal door to the kitchen and let them in the house. Jenny looked around outside at the deserted street and smiled wryly to herself as nobody had witnessed the family visiting her house. 

Once inside, she ran into the kitchen and watched the car and it’s occupants through the glass panel of the door. She heard the car engine turn off and immediately pulled the leather gloves tightly over her hand and licked her lips, pressing a red button in the bank of controls on the wall by the door. The automatic door of the garage began to shut and immediately four steel buffers began to emerge from the walls of the garage pressing up against the four doors of the vehicle, trapping the occupants inside. Jenny pressed a yellow button and a loud hissing sound could be heard as the garage was hermetically sealed making the room airtight. Jenny ignored the muffled sounds of protests from the terrified family trapped in their car as she hovered her leather-clad index finger over the black button. The black button would change the six peoples lives forever, an irreversible shrinking process where Jenny would became their new mistress. She would have the power of life and death over them, and death was often served up cold and at a whim. She licked her lips and watched the confused panic stricken faces of the family as they frantically tried to escape. She pressed the button, a mixture of thick yellow smoke and flashing ultra violate light started to fill the garage. Jenny slipped a pair of designer sunglasses on to protect her eyes and observed the victims in their car as the process took hold and the shrinking slowly began. She estimated the process would take no more than fifteen minutes to complete so she elected to get on with some household chores whilst she waited.

Later, Jenny returned to the garage to find it empty and quiet, save what appeared to be a small child’s toy car in the middle of the expanse floor space. She unbolted the door, pushed it open and entered. She walked over to the small car and counted off the vehicles six occupants who wandering around the garage. They all turned and stared up at Jenny terrified as she walked over to them, her stiletto boot heels click clacking over the stone floor of the garage. She towered above them, a leather booted giantess with tight fitting black leather gloves, and she now owned them. 

Jenny gazed down and saw Rex, the family pet dog yapping below her, growling and snarling at the pointy toe of her boot in a pathetic effort to protect the family. Nonchalantly Jenny lifted her foot and gently tapped the point of the toe onto the dog, crushing it and transforming it from a treasured family pet into a red patch of bloody goo, silencing its incessant yelping immediately. She heard small squeaky cries of protests from the family, the mother started to console the young daughter who was shocked by the untimely death of the treasured family pet.

“Stay where you are!” Jenny’s voice boomed out the order as she stamped down her booted foot inches from the cowering family. From the drain in the garage floor a large house spider scuttled across and attacked Casper, Jim’s dad, dragging him helplessly off to be devoured in its lair. Jenny stared down curiously at the spectacle and as they passed Jenny’s boot she lifted her spiked heel and impaled both the spider and Casper with a crunch. Jenny lifted her boot, turning it at an angle so she could watch the spider and Casper both struggled for a few seconds in a dance double act of death before hanging lifeless, impaled on Jenny’s glorious boot heel.

“Ewe! What a mess your grand pappy has made on my expensive boots” Joked Jenny callously as she freed the two dead things from her heel, poking them down the drain with the point of her highly polished boot. The family were horrified at what had happened and made futile protests as they could see that Casper was still alive as he was pushed unceremoniously down into a watery grave in the drain of Jenny’s house.

Jenny bent down and picked up the family individually, placing them into the soft leather palm of her glove. All she could think of was Jim and how good he was going to taste when she bit her teeth into his flesh. She walked back into the house, placing the family into a large fruit bowl as a temporary measure. The five small slaves regained their posture and stood up, and started to explore the strange glass dome for possible escape routes. Jenny’s gigantic head appeared over the top of the bowl and stared down at them. In a burst of speed her eager leather fingers were coming towards them like a guided missiles. She pushed family members aside and singled out Jim, plucking him up and confiscating him from the family unit. She could hear the feint cries of the family as their beloved breadwinner was taken. Jenny lay back on her leather sofa and held the small man in front of her face, licking her lips seductively. The helpless male was kicking out and violently struggling, as he was held captive between her leathered thumb and index finger. She maneuvered his tiny body into a position, where his face could see and hear her and she informed him coldly,

“I’m not going to mess around with you honey, prepare yourself for my juices”

The next thing he saw was Jenny’s beautiful enormous crimson lips part and her erotic wet red tongue emerge from between perfect white teeth. Jenny pushed him closer to her mouth and he could feel the heat from her hot breath. Jim couldn’t take his eyes off the giantess’s mouth and thought to himself that he would have love to kiss those beautiful lips if he was a full sized man again. He knew what was about to happen to him but for some reason he was enjoying the experience, almost looking forward to being inside that terrible mouth of death. He was aware that his life was about to end horribly and probably very painfully but didn’t care. He was in a state of sexual arousal and anything less than total obliteration would be a disappointment to him. He felt proud that Jenny had selected him to nourish her body and wanted to serve her in this special way and allow himself to die for her. As his body made contact with jenny’s open mouth he could see clearly her throat, a gaping cavern of pulsating wet smooth red sinew. Her white back teeth were colossal and he knew they would soon be crushing and flailing his body whilst he was still alive. 

Jim eagerly volunteered for death in Jenny’s mouth and leapt from her fingers trying to secure his place on her menu, but Jenny’s commanding tongue manipulated him until he was lying on her back teeth. Jim had an orgasm just at the moment jenny’s teeth clamped down trapping his fragile body. He felt his body shatter as she shut her teeth with a sickening crunch, his lifeblood pulsating from horrendous wounds. After a few seconds of merciless mastication and sucking he was unrecognizable as a man anymore and resembled a piece of bloodless gristle which one might have stuck in your teeth after eating a good steak.

Jenny returned to the bowl and gazed down on the surviving family members. Without any warning she buried her head down into the bowl her tongue lapping like terrible monster. With a single action she licked up Alan the two-year old boy and with an evil grin across her face, swallowed him down in one, he barely registered in her mouth. She vaguely sensed the infant wriggling for a short while in her stomach before her evil gastric juices broke him down into a minute piece of sustenance for her body. Jenny then lifted out Joan from the bowl and placed her on the floor beneath her. The elderly woman stared up in terror as the harsh sole of her leather boot was raised and hovered over her, the soft leather rustling in an anthem of death was her last recollection. Jenny crushed the pensioner snuffing out her life, giving it as much thought as one might if treading on a small insect, grinding her body into the linoleum until it was mush and rag.

In a frenzy of hatred she then picked up the wife and callously dropped her in the box on the coffee table to join the rest of her playthings. As she deposited her Jenny’s passing message was

“Welcome to death row sweetheart” 

 Cowering in the bowl, Chuck was hugging Sue trying to comfort her; she was on the verge of hysteria. This evil giantess had single handedly annihilated her loved ones in the time it takes to boil an egg. Jenny picked both of them up as they embraced and brought them close to her lips. She examined them like one might small pieces of candy selected from a box. She gingerly prized the clinging sibling apart and her attention turned first to Chuck whom she lifted on high and addressed sarcastically. 

“Darling! Sorry to break up this tender family moment but you have to go and join the other selected cuts of meat which I save for my little giantess soirees.” 

The first Friday of every month, Jenny entertained other giantesses. Jenny’s parties were legendry amongst the giantess community, where on an average evening approximately a thousand small lives were sacrificed, eaten, crushed or maimed just for the pleasure of these evil giantess woman. One moment you might be drinking in a bar chatting to Jenny on a date, the next, shrunk down by a surreptitiously placed shrinking potion in your drink. She would pop the shocked date into her expensive Prada bag and take them home. If you were lucky Jenny would remember you were there and you wouldn’t be crushed by the contents as she scrimmaged inside her bag looking for cigarettes or money. Jenny often found dried up mutilated corpses in her bag and would find it very amusing as though she were laughing at their pathetic deaths.  After a wait of no longer than a month in captivity you can expect to be placed on a silver tray along with other unfortunates as party food. The giantesses pass the trays around amongst them selecting the live naked snacks and devouring them. Towards the end of the evening Jenny would give out prizes for the most original methods of executing small slaves.

Jenny carefully prized the young pair apart and slipped Chuck in the top pocket of her tight black satin blouse. The young boy slipped easily down into the corner of the satin pocket and could feel Jenny’s firm large erotic breasts heaving as she breathed.

Jenny then stared at the young girl with a quizzical look,

“What can I do with you”?

The small girl struggled with anticipation as she awaited her fate. Without a word Jenny opened her mouth and drew the girl closer to her gaping maw as though preparing to pop her into her jaws of death.

“No!”  She said 

Jenny’s voice had a trace of reasoning within it. “Give it a couple of years and you’ll be ready to breed, I think the baby farm is the best place for you” Jenny walked down the hallway and found her way to a securely locked room with a large aluminum door. She pressed a code into the keypad and the door unlocked; Jenny entered carrying the unfortunate shrunken girl into the surreal chamber known as “the baby farm”                                                                                                 

End Notes:
What is the "Baby farm" find out in chapter 3. 
Chapter 3 by Roryboy

Chapter 3

 

The baby farm

 

The young girl could feel the grip of Jenny’s soft leather hand around her, the sensation of swaying like a pendulum with the motion of her step was making her drowsy. The brightly illuminated room was spotlessly clean and had the appearance of an operating theater. Jenny opened her hand and stared down at the helpless young woman in a business like manner.” Lots to do’ said Jenny in a low thoughtful voice as though trying to remember a mental list in her head, made earlier that day. “Right, change of clothes first”

 

Before crossing the threshold into the room, Jenny looked around for somewhere to temporally deposit the young girl whilst she stripped off her clothing. Impatiently she tutted under her breathe and without thinking posted the young nude girl in into her warm wet mouth, trapping her beneath her tongue for safekeeping. Once stripped of her clothes, the erotic sound of rubber squeaking as Jenny slid into a tight one piece white transparent latex jumpsuit could be heard as it was stretched over her firm flesh. Jenny picked out a pair of sheer latex gloves from a dispenser and forced her fingers into them. She placed protective covers on her feet and over her head a pink tight fitting latex mask with holes for her eyes, nose and mouth. Jenny felt the dribble building up under her tongue as she salivated violently in a reaction to the live helpless morsel in her mouth. The young thing could have easily slipped own Jenny’s slimy gullet and she fought a desperate battle resisting the temptation not to swallow her alive. Jenny gulped down the excess saliva, which had a feint taste of human in it. She then manipulated the prisoner her back under her tongue, once again locking her in her dark fleshy prison cell.

 

Jenny reached out for the bank of controls hanging awkwardly from the ceiling. She pressed a green circular button, the sound of an electric motors began to whine and the floor started to recede, revealing a large hole in the floor about ten feet square. Jenny then pressed a yellow square button and the noise of hydraulic motors kicked in and a large Perspex box started to rise from the depths of the basement.

The cube stopped at waist height and inside was what looked like a relief model of an island surrounded by blue sea could be made out in the half-light. From the base of the Perspex cube a complex looking control panel comprising of television screens, switches and containers of varying sizes emerged. In the center were two computer screens, which had automatically started to boot up.

 

Jenny stretched out her arm and unscrewed the top on one of the small containers fitted into the bank of the strange machinery. The small snack held captive in Jenny’s mouth was spat out onto her latex hand and lay motionless in a puddle of saliva, giantess Jenny stared down at her.

 

“Welcome to your new life, sorry I can’t remember your name. I’ve spared you from death, which I’m sure you would have enjoyed because being devoured in my mouth and swallowed would have meant you becoming a part of me. Instead you can contribute to my baby farm and provide me with delectable fresh baby meat, which I crave. I must have eaten over a million babies by now and very tasty they were thanks to breeders like you. All I ask is for you to produce one baby a year for me to eat until you come to the age when you can’t produce children anymore. After that, unfortunately you will have to be disposed of, but that’s a good many years ahead so lets not get depressed about it.

 

Jenny placed the terrified struggling girl into a small pod and secured the lid trapping her inside. She switched on the bank of controls and the panel activated into life with computers showing complicated binary language and electrical equipment starting up. Jenny spoke into a microphone and stared into the screen of the computer, Are you there Stella, come in Stella.

 

The noise of static cleared and the beautiful harsh face of Stella appeared on the screen of the computer.

 

Stella was the ruler of Jenny’s baby farm and had the power over life and death of everyone living there. She was as evil as Jenny and metered out death and misery for the slightest misdemeanors. 

 

The baby farm was a whole world in miniature dedicated to rearing babies for Jenny to eat. When Jenny required the young flesh, babies were selected and placed into pods and transported to Jenny via the exotic machinery, which managed and maintained the farm and it’s production line. The babies would be resized from microscopic to mouth sized for Jenny to use, as she desired. “How are you Stella?” enquired Jenny.

 

“I am well my mistress thank you for asking”

 

“I’ve got one more breeder for the production line for you, I’m about to process her.”

 

Jenny pressed a few button and turned a few dials, mechanical noises filled the air and the small pod containing the girl started to glow very brightly. After a few seconds there was silence and the girl was gone, off to start her short but useful life shrunk to microscopic proportion and transported into the country known as the baby farm.

 

‘Any problems your end Stella” Jenny spoke in a casual manner; she had confidence in Stella’s merciless iron rule, nobody crossed her. 

 

“I’ve had a few minor problems, which I’ve had to deal with my mistress”

 

Stella’s crimson lipstick mouth contorted into a thin evil smile, which stretched across her face. She redirected the camera, panning so Jenny could see the line of five naked men bound, gagged and blindfolded on their knees in a neat row. The prisoners were flanked by six armed farm troopers who stood sentry guarding them and preventing their escape

 

 “These men refuse to breed anymore and they are demanding to be returned to their proper sizes and released back into the over world to live as free men. I was going to put them in prison or give them a few lashes as punishment but I would be honored if you my mistress Jenny would award punishment for their crimes.”

 

Jenny looked into the monitor examining the five captives; she ran her finger over the glass TV screen stroking the image of each male in the line as she licked her lips. “I would be happy to do this Stella, the punishment shall be death, Kill them all and kill them now, I want to watch you do it” Jenny spoke nonchalantly as though their lives meant nothing to her.

 

“Very good my mistress your orders will be obeyed” Stella said emphatically.

 

Stella’s uniform was made entirely of soft black leather with matching tight fitting over knee stiletto heeled boots and gloves. As she walked over to the waiting men the erotic sound of leather could be heard. Stella stood behind the first prisoner and surreptitiously drew a knife from a scabbard fastened seductively around her waist. She bent forward and pulled the prisoner back onto the floor into a prone position. She bent down and whispered into the young mans ear softly “These are Jenny’s orders sorry”

 

Stooping forward she could hear the young man whimpering so she lifted him slightly and held him in her arms stoking his chest and gently kissing his cheek as a lover might. He could feel the soft warm leather enveloping his naked trussed body and could smell her lipstick mouth and he began to get aroused. She whispered softly in his ear “Shh! My sweet one, you’ll be ok if you just relax”

 

The male’s penis became erect and Stella held the throbbing pork sword in her leather gloved hand and started to gently masturbate him. Just at the moment of climax she castrated him with a single slash of the blade and pushed him forward to the concrete floor to allow him to bleed to death from his wounds. Stella held the dismembered penis in her gloved hand and laughed aloud before feasting on the severed flesh. Stella wasn’t so loving with the other prisoners who waited their turn to share the same fate as the first man. She walked along the line of terrified male casually lopping off their members without a single feeling of remorse. The castrated men lay in agony screaming in pain stripped of their manhood. In turn a laughing Stella singled out each dying prisoner, snuffing their life out by placing the sole of her boot on their necks and crushing the windpipe.

 

Stella looked at the Farm troopers and barked out her orders. Take the bodies away and incinerate them”

The troopers started to move the bodies, placing them onto a waiting cart. “This one is still alive my mistress shall we take him to the hospital” The guard spoke with compassion for this injured human being.

 

“Burn him alive, I have no time for this nonsense” Jenny returned to the screen and spoke again to Jenny. “I have a new special batch of young ones ready for you my mistress do you want to taste a sample?”

 

“You have done well Stella,” said Jenny, I am going to reward you with a trip to the over world to attend one of my giantess parties”

 

“Thank you my mistress this is indeed an honour” Stella spoke with genuine gratitude at this award.

 

“Send me the samples of flesh now” said Jenny.

 

After a few moments the control panels started to come to life and one of the transportation pods started to glow incandescently and then stop abruptly. Jenny examined the pod and could just about make out five small naked human babies wriggling happily within the pod. She pulled the pod from it’s housing and gently prized off the lid and poured the helpless life forms into the palm of her latex gloved hand. She then transferred the babies into a larger container, which was connected to the main control panel. She pulled a few switches and pressed a button and the glass container started to glow with an ultraviolet light. When the process was complete Jenny removed five small two-inch babies and placed them onto a saucing dish and they started to move around unknowingly covering themselves with an olive oil and garlic flavoured dressing. Jenny thanked Stella before shutting down the machinery and departing from the strange laboratory clutching her dish of small snacks. 

 

   

  

              

End Notes:

Chapter 4 to follow

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2011