Wife's Birthday Surprise by L2K7
Summary:

James' wife has a special surprise for his birthday, and ends up shrinking him to have him live out his fantasy and then return to normal size as a gift. Will things go as planned, or will something go terribly wrong?


Categories: Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 7457 Read: 88202 Published: November 04 2011 Updated: November 04 2011

1. Chapter 1 - James and the Buckeye by L2K7

2. Chapter 2 - The Robed Ashley and Foot Intoxication by L2K7

3. Chapter 3 - Goddess Ashley by L2K7

4. Chapter 4 - Colossal Toes and Size Power by L2K7

5. Chapter 5 - Mt. Foot and a Taste of Fear by L2K7

6. Chapter 6 - Giant Walls of Sweat by L2K7

7. Chapter 7 - Evil, Chasing Ashley by L2K7

8. Chapter 8 - Slipper Ride and Almost-Crushed by L2K7

9. Chapter 9 - Ashley gets Hungry by L2K7

10. Chapter 10 - Into the Abyss, by Mistake by L2K7

Chapter 1 - James and the Buckeye by L2K7
Author's Notes:

James has a birthday coming up, and Ashley, his wife, has a special surprise for him.

"Yes, I'll talk to you soon, sis.  Thanks for the early call.  Good night"  

As James set down the phone from talking with his sister, he looked over at his clock.  It read "11:45 P.M."  It was starting to get late.  Having accomplished all he needed for the day, he got up from his desk and walked down the hall, towards the bedroom.  On his way, he passed a calendar on the wall.  He'd remembered that it was October 1st.  His birthday was drawing near, merely 15 minutes away.

James was very excited about his birthday this year, the first he'd been excited for in a long time.  Although turning 25 wasn't necessarily a huge accomplishment, and despite the fact that his family had forgotten about him ever since he got married, his wife had promised him that this would be a birthday to remember.

While he'd tried to get some details on what this 'surprise' might be, Ashley would only tell him three things.  The first, that she would wait for him in their bedroom at midnight, when the day of his birthday would first arrive.  The second, that he would be in for an experience with her that that he'd considered mere fantasy.  The third, she would prepare some special snack for him, and that he should eat it on his way to the bedroom.  She said it would enhance his experience in some way.

He'd thought quite a bit about what she said about it being an experience that he had dreamed about before.  He didn't fantasize a whole lot about her in terms of situations that would be impossible to live out.  He had mentioned one thing to her, however.  

When they'd first gotten married, they agreed to relinquish all of their secrets to one another.  At one point during this conversation, they exchanged sexual fetishes and fantasies.  He didn't have many sexual fantasies, but he spoke to her about macrophilia and his fantasy of being a tiny shrunken pet for her, to worship her feet and to be played around in her mouth.

After letting this information out, she would often try to help the fantasy of his by roleplaying in bed with him.  She would often have him laying on the bed, his head at her feet.  She would guide him through the fantasy as he closed his eyes and worshipped them.  He would rub, kiss, and lick her feet as commanded to, while she narrated a story and commands to him, as if he were a mere 2 inches tall.

He'd very much enjoyed those sessions.  Although he was not a shrunk man, he loved to worship her feet.  She had long, soft size 10 feet, paired with long toes, a mixture that would excite anyone who was into feet.  She would have him sit and kiss her feet and toes for hours at a time.  Although he would tire, she would give him breaks by resting her feet over his face and continuing the fantasy to let him smell the feet.

The mouth fetish was a little more…unique.  To help him live out this fantasy, she would have him lay on his back and close his eyes.  She would narrate as if he were small, and would kill all over his face to simulate kissing his tiny body.  She would then proceed to licking his neck as she told him she was tasting him for flavor.  Eventually she would softly bite at his cheeks, and then hold his head against her neck.

To continue, she'd have some food item available next to the bed, normally a grape or other bite-sized food.  She would put the grape into her mouth and swallow it whole.  As she would do so, she'd hold his head against her neck so he could feel the grape sliding down her throat.  As it slides, down, she would grasp his head, and slide it down past per throat, until it was on her bare stomach.  There she would lay it with his ear against it.  She would then describe him falling into her stomach, being digested, and absorbed into being a part of her.

She never really did anything else with him for his personal fantasies other than that.  He pondered the possibility of her words having been talking about the macrophilia.  However, he dismissed the idea.  There was no way it would be possible to live out that kind of fantasy, other than the simulation-like experiences she already did for him every so often.

As he pondered the thoughts, looking past the calendar, he stopped at the kitchen.  The clock in the kitchen read "11:50 P.M.", so he thought he'd stop for a late-night snack before heading in to see Ashley for her surprise.  Opening the refrigerator, he pulled out a small container with a note on top of it.  The note read:

[b]Honey.
I have prepared a treat for you.  Please eat it on your way to the bedroom.  I know you'll love it *wink*
Love,
Ashley[/b]

James assumed it was what she'd been talking about that would enhance his experience with her in some way.  He slid the container open and pulled out it's contents.  There was one small item in the container, which looked like a buckeye, a round dessert made of a ball of Peanut Butter dipped in chocolate, so as to look like the nut that comes from the Buckeye Tree.  He looked at it, and it seemed to be glazed with some sort of sparkling glaze.  

James looked at it for a moment, and pondered what it was for.  Obviously, he was supposed to eat it, but he pondered how a buckeye with sweet glaze would be able to enhance the experience that awaited him in the bedroom.  He didn't ponder long, though.  He trusted his wife.  Believing what she said, she picked up the buckeye and took a bite out of it.

As he chewed and swallowed the bit, it tasted like an ordinary buckeye, filled with chocolate peanut butter goodness.  At first, it almost tasted like a donut, due to the glaze that was on it.  He took in the taste, and looked down at the rest of the buckeye, still in his hand.  He had a problem with rich-tasting sweets, so he couldn't eat the entire buckeye at once without being overwhelmed by the flavor.

As he sat there, he kept looking at the buckeye, and then back at the clock.  It read "11:54 P.M."  He wasn't supposed to go to the bedroom until exactly midnight, so he just sat tight and took another small bite out of the buckeye.  He sat back in the chair as he enjoyed the second bite.  The flavor had gotten a little stronger in the second bite.  He took a deep breath after swallowing it, and noticed that he'd only had a small speck of buckeye remaining.

Sitting there for a few minutes, he thought about the buckeye.  He was quite curious as to what a buckeye would do to help enhance his experience with whatever she had planned.  Perhaps it wasn't the buckeye that would help him.  Perhaps, she just wants him to get into a certain mindset, to make him believe that he was having an enhanced experience.  

He did feel a little different, though.  He had the butterfly feeling in his stomach, the feeling he got whenever something he was anticipating was about to happen.  This feeling, though, wasn't limited to his stomach.  I was in his stomach and his chest.  A few minutes later, the feeling had spread throughout his entire body.  It was strange, but he didn't mind it.  It made him all the more excited about it.  He looked over at the clock, which now read "11:59 P.M."  

"Looks like it's time for this big surprise" he said to himself.  He picked himself up from the chair and continued out into the hallway.  Peering over at the calendar again, he noticed a small piece of writing on his birthday's spot on it.  It was a small note from his wife, saying that she loved him.  He smiled at seeing it, and then turned down the hall, towards the bedroom.

End Notes:

James is about to find out what the surprise will be.  Will it be good, or will it frighten him?

Chapter 2 - The Robed Ashley and Foot Intoxication by L2K7
Author's Notes:

James comes in for his surprise and finds himself becoming intoxicated by the sweet scent of his wife's big feet.

As he neared the bedroom, he could see the door  open, and the lights dimly lit from the inside.  He slowly walked into the doorway, and peered inside.  As he looked inside, he saw his wife, sitting on the side of the bed.  She'd let her silky black hair down, which came down to her shoulders.  She was sitting there, dressed in a robe and her bare feet, looking over towards him.  A smile came to her face, and she rose her hand.  She motioned for him to come closer.

He walked up to her, as she stood up to her full height.  The two of them were a perfect match for one another.  Both stood exactly 6 feet tall.  They were eye to eye as they stood before one another.  He looked deeply into her bright, blue eyes.  As they stood there, Ashley rose up her arms, wrapping them around his neck.  Pulling towards him, she kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear.  "I've been waiting for you, darling.  Are you ready for the ride of your life?"

A chill flew through James' entire body as she spoke these words.  He rested his head down against her neck as he embraced the hug she was giving him.  Whispering back, James  said: "I'm ready whenever you are, honey"  She slowly brought her arms away and put them down to her side.  She began to turn for the bed and, as she walked to it asked: "Did you eat the special treat I made for you?"

"Yes.  It was very delicious.  Thank you for making it" replied James as he felt her grab his hand and pull him over towards the bed.  Her grip felt strong and tight, tighter than it normally was.  She got to the bed, and then looked over at him.  He looked back at her and asked her what they would be doing.  She giggled a little and replied "Oh, you'll see."  She told him to lay sideways at the end of the bed.  Letting go of her hand, he did so.  

Laying there, he felt the bed shift, as she got on the bed, kneeling in front of him.  Her face came down to his, and she spoke: "Now, hun, this is going to be just like what we usually do at first, but I think you'll enjoy the experience as it progresses."  At that, she kissed his forehead, and scooted herself back to the top of the bed.  She extended her legs down towards him, and placed her feet in front of his face.  They hovered in front of him as he looked at the underside of her toes.

"Smell them" she commanded, with a serious look on her face.  Her long toes wiggled in front of him, teasing him for the task ahead.  They then descended onto his face, covering it up.  He took a deep breath, allowing the scent of her feet to venture deep into his body.  They smelled of something sweet.  It reminded him of the glaze from the buckeye he'd eaten.

James started feeling the butterfly feeling again as he breathed in Ashley's foot scent.  He closed his eyes as he was enjoying the situation.  "Good boy" she said.  "Let the sweet scent of my feet envelop your body.  Let it take control of you, let it intoxicate you"  As she spoke, she became slightly louder in her speech.   The feeling started getting stronger in him as this happened.  Still, he kept his eyes shut and continued to take in the scent.  

After awhile, he was intoxicated by the smell.  He could hardly feel anything at all, other than himself breathing in and out.  He enjoyed himself so much, that he'd lost track of time.  The smell continued to become stronger, and as it did so, he became more intoxicated by it.  He lost himself in it, and got a feeling of joy, as if he'd never want to leave his current position.

As the feeling continued, he began to lose himself more and more until something rushed into his brain.  His eyes squinted as it surged through him.  Before he could tell the pain was there, he began to lose consciousness.  "hehe, good.  Phase 1 is complete." said Ashley.  "Sweet dreams, my darling.  When you awaken, you shall find yourself in a world you could only dream of…"

End Notes:

What is this world Ashley speaks of?  What does it mean for James?

Chapter 3 - Goddess Ashley by L2K7
Author's Notes:

James wakes up and everything is a little bit bigger...

"Mmm….." James began to wake up.  As he realized he'd fallen unconscious, he tried to look around.  His vision was faded at the moment, though.  He felt a slight headache as he sat up on the surface he was laying on.  His eyes started to focus, as he asked out into the distance.  "Honey?  What happened?"  There was no reply, so he stood up and tried to take a look around.  

He couldn't see much, his eyes still focusing on objects in the distance, but he looked down to find himself standing in what looked like a grass-like white field of turf.  He looked down and saw thick, grass-like pieces of fabric covering the ground that came up to his knee.  It was like standing in a field of white grass that had grown out of control.

"Where…am I?" he asked himself.  The last thing he remembered was smelling Ashley's feet on their bed.  He didn't understand what had happened, but he had a strange feeling that something had gone wrong.  The distant objects were still fuzzy with his vision, so he looked around for anything close to him.  Turning around backwards, he screamed as he saw something next to him.

A huge object was right next to him.  It looked like It was at least 3 times as tall as he was, and looked at least at least 50 feet long.  It had a thick, over-arched segment taking up part of the front of it, and then came down and was flat in the back.  It also looked like there was some opening, connecting the flat and arched sections.  It looked like it was covered in some huge, fuzzy material.  As he looked at it more and more, the shape began to ring a bell in his head.

"Oh…my…gosh.  That looks like the slippers I gave Ashley last Christma-"  James was cut off by something that he felt through the ground.  It slightly shook, and looked around to see what may have caused it.  As he was looking, another one happened, a little stronger than the first.  It sounded like objects falling to the ground, but then a third came, even stronger.  The ground shook as they happened, and began sending a chill up James' spine.  

As he frantically looked around, James' distant vision began to focus and he then realized the reality of his situation.  Beyond the immeasurable field of white grass was a huge rectangular archway.  Attached to it was a wall.  He then thought about the slipper-like object.  It didn't look like his wife's slipper…it [i]was[/i] his wife's slipper.  "How…is this possible?" he asked himself.  If his thoughts were correct, he must have been the equivalent of 1 inch in height.

As the shaking got louder and louder, he had to keep himself balanced so he wouldn't fall.  His eyes widened as he looked at the rectangular arch and confirmed it to be a doorway.  Causing the shaking came a figure into the doorway.  A figure James recognized, but couldn't believe as he saw it…

"Well, it looks like you've awoken, my little pet" echoed a voice that seemed to be coming from every direction.  James covered his ears as the echoing voice threw his ear drums around.  The figure, which he could now confirm to be Ashley, began walking towards his position.  As he left foot rose into the air, she came into the light.  Still wearing her robe, her foot came down to the ground.

As it hit the ground, a tremor began again, surging through James' body, nearly knocking him over.  After this, she took another step, and then another.  Trying to resist the earthquake that was all around him, he watched the approach of his wife.  After taking one last step, a foot crashed down in front of him, causing a wind to fly towards him, knocking him off his feet.

On the ground, he stared up towards his colossal wife.  She stood up to her full 6 foot height, and placed her hands on her hips.  James was amazed at the sight.  His wife, the woman he loved with all his heart, was now towering over him like a true goddess.  Her full height must have been at least 400 feet tall.  He couldn't move, from the sheer sight of her.  She then began to move again, taking a step towards him again.

Her foot slowly and gently touched the carpet, causing a tremor that surged through his entire body.  As it rested right in front of him, he stared at his wife's gigantic feet.  They were very big at normal size, but now her toes were like vehicles in comparison, her entire foot the equivalent of a trailer.  He was completely overwhelmed, but did the only thing he could.  He got on his knees, and bowed before his goddess.

"Very good, my pet" echoed the voice from above.  "Welcome to your new experience.  Your ultimate fantasy now turned into a reality."  James' body shivered as he heard her echoing words.  "Just as you visualized, you will worship my feet, and a few other…surprises if you're a good boy"  He blushed at his goddess's near-clichéd, but incredible statement.  "Stand, darling" called the voice.  He then stood and looked up at her.

As he peered up at her, the colossal form began kneeling down towards him, as she lowered her hand down to his level.  Her long, soft fingers became like pillars, one on his left and one on his right.  These pillars then closed around him as she plucked him from the ground, and rose him through the air.  He felt winds and torrents as he came up to eye, view.  She smiled and began walking towards their bed.

She walked, and James could hear loud tremors from her footsteps.  It intimidated him, but he was happy all the same.  His wife was now a goddess compared to him.  'This is the best thing anyone could ever give me' he thought to himself.  As they came to the bed, she set him down in the location he was at before, and she sat at the top of the bed, with her enormous feet directly in front of him.

End Notes:

What will happen on the bed?  What does Ashley have planned for her little pet?

Chapter 4 - Colossal Toes and Size Power by L2K7
Author's Notes:

James is before his wife's gigantic feet and finds out his wife can change his size...

Raising her toes up, a warm breeze came out of him and an odor brushed against him.  This odor was the way her feet normally smelled, and not the sweet scent from before.  'That scent must have been what shrunk me' he thought.  As he thought it, his goddess called down to him.  "You've always loved my big feet, James.  Now they are larger than life, and they're all yours.  Walk under my toes, and let them cover your body up"

He did as she commanded of him.  He walked forward, towards the enormous feet that were before him.  He walked under her toes, and was cast into their shadow.  He looked up at them and couldn't believe what was happening.  As he looked, they began to move.  They were descending down upon him.  He fell down to the ground as the walls of flesh were getting closer and closer.  He was getting scared of what would happen if they came down and pushed on him.  He's surely be crushed, like an insect.

As his fears were at their highest point, the big toe, set down right next to him, and the next to his other side.  He looked around and let out a sigh of relief.  He was now standing in the gap between her toes.  On either side of him was a huge wall of flesh.  He was almost as tall as the toe was tall.  He reached out to touch one of her toes.  

"Hee, hee.  That tickles, my pet.  Now, climb on top of my toes, and kiss them."  echoed the voice of his goddess.  Following her orders, he placed his hand on the wall of flesh before him, and began pulling himself up.  Although there were no ladders or anything to help him up, he found the flesh easy to hand onto.  As he came up on her big toe, he looked before him to see an enormous layer of red polish.  He was standing on a toenail that was slightly longer than he was tall.  

He walked off the toenail, and then got onto his knees.  As he put his face down, he began to kiss her big toe.  She watched him intently, and then called out to him after a moment.  "You know, hun, I can't even feel your kisses.  You're a tad bit small for this kind of job.  Let's fix that, shall we?"  she echoed and winked.  

He didn't understand how she would just be able to 'fix it'.  Before realizing it, though, she waved her hand in front of her face, and a bright light enveloped James.  After a  moment, the light was gone and he noticed something very different.  He was now the height of her ankle!  She'd spontaneously altered his size.

"That's better.  Now that you're at a more suitable size, kiss my toes" called out the goddess.  James adjusted himself to his newfound height and looked at her toes, which now were as tall as his knee.  He knelt down before them and began planting kisses on her big toe.  As he continued to do so, he heard his goddess cry out to him.  "Oh, good boy.  Your tiny kisses tickle me, but feel oh so good.  Keep it up"

James kept kissing, and then began moving from toe to toe.  Spending quite a long time, he finally got to the pinkie toe of Ashley's right foot.  She quickly, moved the foot, and set it on the heel, so that it was sticking straight up in the air.  "You did a fine job of kissing my big feet, my pet.  Now, you must climb the scale of my foot." 

End Notes:

What will happen as James' size changes?

Chapter 5 - Mt. Foot and a Taste of Fear by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Ashley continues her power on James as he is to climb up a foot that towers over him...

He looked up at her foot.  At his current size, a climb wouldn't be so bad.  Her foot was nearly 25 feet tall, so he could get up there in no time at all.  He began to reach for the flesh of her foot, when she called down to him.  

"No, no no, little pet.  You cannot climb my foot yet.  It's what?  A mere 25 feet for you?"  He could tell what was coming next, as she continued.  "My feet cannot be merely this size to you.  When you climb them, they must feel like they could wipe you out in the blink of an eye"  As she said it, she blinked, and waved her hand.  

The light returned in front of him and, as it faded, he could see clearly right away.  He was getting used to this size-change process.  He looked in front of him, and up at the shocking site before him.  He'd been reduced to 2 inches tall.  Her foot now towered over him, about 50 feet tall.  He was amazed at the sight.  In an enormous echoing voice, he heard "Hahaha, how does my foot look to you, my pet?  Do my big size 10's scare you?"

He was chilling at the sight, but at 50 feet, it still wouldn't be a terribly difficult climb.  He grabbed onto to some of the wrinkles in her enormous soles, and began climbing.  As he continued, he saw her toes, now about the same height he was, getting closer and closer.  As he climbed to the top, and stood between two of her toes, she called to him again.  "It's a wonderful climb, isn't it?  Don't look down, though.  It would be a pretty big fall were you to become blinded and fall off."

He started to feel nervous, and she waved her hand again.  He screamed, sure he was about to fall off.  Nothing happened, though.  He opened his eyes and looked around.  He was still on her foot, and he was still the same size.  His goddess cracked a smile and began to laugh.  "Hahahaha!  I got you, hun.  I got you good with that one!  Did you honestly think I would put you in harm's way and let you fall?"

He realized she was only joking with her statement.  She'd teased him into becoming scared.  Although he trusted her, the situation scared him.  He remained scared, and wrapped his arms around one of her toes, afraid to fall off.  As he held on, her foot shifted downwards.  He held on and dangled just above the bed sheets.  It stopped just before getting down there and he let go, landing on the sheet.  

"Do you feel safer now, pet?" echoed the goddess from above.  As she said it, she leaned forward and looked down at him.  "You know I would never hurt you.  Please try to enjoy the fear and excitement that comes with this fantasy of yours.  I know, I'll let you adjust to this for a moment while I prepare your next little adventure."

Ashley reached back behind her and pulled a huge rag, or what looked like one, attached to an electrical cord.  "You just sit tight, my darling, and you can continue in a moment"  She winked as she finished her statement.  He sat down on the ground and watched the tremendous form of his wife as she pulled her feet back and wrapped them in the wrap-like object.  She flipped a switch, and James realized it was a heat pack.  Ashley got cold easily, so he'd bought it to keep her warm at night.

End Notes:

What will his next adventure be?

Chapter 6 - Giant Walls of Sweat by L2K7
Author's Notes:

James is given the opportunity to lick the sweat off Ashley's feet...

As he sat there, he thought about his situation and smiled.  Although he was scared to death at times, being the size of an insect down at her feet was the most fun he'd ever had with his wife.  He layed back, and talked to himself.  "Man…what a wonderful gift.  Ashley really knows how to surprise someone and make them feel good, even in scary situations"

"Oh, why thank you, my little pet"  James' head jolted up as he heard Ashley reply to his comment.  'How did she hear me?  I'm so small and she's so far up there…' he thought to himself.  Much to his surprise, his wife had an incredible sense of hearing.  She even heard him, now 2 inches in height, talking to himself all the way down at the end of the bed.  "She is truly amazing…" he said to himself.

After about 10 minutes, James heard a loud clicking noise from behind him.  He turned to see Ashley removing the heat pack from her feet.  "That felt so good" she echoed.  "My feet had started to get a little chilly.  I had to warm them up.  Oh no!"  She started giggling as she spoke.  "It looks like I had this heat pack on for a little bit too long.  My feet are all sweaty!"  

James' face went red as a huge chill went up his spine from his wife's playful words.  She waved her hand at him and he reappeared, now 8 inches tall, nearly as tall as her feet, and she had a smile on her face.  She lowered her feet down to him and had them sticking straight up.  He was eye to eye with the ball of her foot.  "My little pet, would you be so kind as to lick all this nasty sweat off your goddess's pretty feet?"

He needed no further incentive.  He loved the summer for this reason and this reason alone.  He longed for the opportunity each night to kiss and lick the sweat off Ashley's feet.  He ran up to the foot, but a little too fast.  He hit it and fell over.  Picking himself back up, he rubbed his head a little as Ashley snickered.  "Looks like someone is getting a little excited down there.  Do take your time.  You must be delicate with my big feet, or they may end up hurting you"

He was a little embarrassed at what had just happened, and then walked over to her feet.  He got on his knees and began running his tongue around her heel.  As he ran halfway up her foot, taking in all the sweet, salty taste of her sweat, he heard a soft moan above him.  "Oh, that feels great, hon.  Keep licking me all over with that soft tongue of yours"  Her words made him feel wonderful.  He was happy to know that she was enjoying this as much as he was.

Continuing to lick the sweat off Ashley's feet, he eventually became a little tired.  He'd hit everything but her toes, being a little higher than he is tall.  He bowed to her and thanked her for allowing him to clean her feet.  She looked down at him, and got an upset look on her face.  "Oh, you silly.  You think you're finished?  Look at how drenched my poor toes are!  You're going to have to work on them too."

He stood there, expecting her to lower her toes down to him, but she didn't.  Instead, she rose her hand into the air, and echoed down to him.  "But you can't do my toes the way you are now.  That would me much too easy.  I need to make a challenge for my little pet, who did such a good job on the rest of my feet."  She waved her hand and light encompassed him again.  As he readjusted, he noticed that her feet, once again, towered over him.  He'd been reduced to 2 inches once again.

She reached down and plucked him from the sheets.  She rose him up into the air and set him down between her big toe and first toe on her right foot.  As James balanced himself on the gap in her foot, he realized he was the same height as the toes around him.  He was about to start when Ashley called down to him again.  "You know, most of my toes have already dried off.  All that's left is my big toe.  I think I should make this a little more challenging."

'Uh-oh' thought James.  He was afraid of what was about to happen.  She waved her hand by him, and his size readjusted again.  He opened his eyes, and looked up to see her toe tower over him.  The toe alone must have been 20 feet tall.  He'd been reduced to 1/2 an inch in height.  "Awwww…" echoed the voice from above him, now louder than ever before.  "You are so cute at this size.  Are you ready to climb my giant toe?  Don't worry, though.  Most of the toe is dried up.  All you have to do is make it to the top and lick the sweat off of it."

James was sure this would be a lot for him, but he grabbed onto the toe and began climbing.  It was very strange readjusting to all of these sizes.  At one point the foot might be the same size he was, then the next moment, her toe was towering over him.  He climbed harder and harder.  He was straining at the end, but he finally made it on top of her toe.  He looked around, but there wasn't any sweat on it.

End Notes:

Where did the sweat go?  What will happen next?

Chapter 7 - Evil, Chasing Ashley by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Ashley acts mean and chases James to the kitchen...

Ashley then had a change in tone.  Upset, she scolded him.  "Oh, good job, you little bug.  You took so long to climb my little toe that the sweat is gone now!"  He looked up at her, a little nervous.  She had a very mean look on her face.  He wasn't sure if this was part of the act or if she really was angry with him.  She reached down with her fingers and plucked his tiny body up.  Winds blew around him, as she got up from the bed, walked over to the doorway, and set him down on the floor, at her feet.  Waving her hands, he rose to the height of 4 inches, a little taller than ankle height.    

She looked down at him and spoke, still in an angry tone.  "As punishment for failing to lick my feet clean, we're going to have to play a little game.  What are the rules?  Simple.  You have to run for the kitchen.  Sounds easy right?  Well, the catch is, I'll be stomping after you, so you'd better watch out for my gigantic feet if you don't want to be a permanent stain on the bottom of them!"

James was getting a little scared at her tone.  She sounded very serious, and he didn't know what to do.  Before he could do anything, she yelled out "Ready, go!"  Without thinking, he thought about his survival and began running.  Whether she was serious or not, he liked this side of her, strangely.  As he ran, he heard some slight tremors as she took tiny steps behind him.  'She's intentionally not trying to catch me" he thought to himself.

After a couple minutes, he was halfway to the kitchen.  He was glad it seemed he was going to win this little game of yours.  His joy went to fear as he heard her voice from behind him.  "No, no, no, little man.  It's not THAT easy"  Before he could turn around, the light flashed around him again.  It knocked him off his feet, being in motion when it happened.  He looked around to see that he'd gotten smaller.  The small wood panel across the bottom of the wall was the same height he was.  He was 1 inch tall again.  The run to the kitchen just got a lot harder.

"Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum!" echoed the voice behind him.  She began walking normally towards him.  The slight tremors before became big tremors now.  As he tried to run, he kept stuttering with earthquake-causing feet approaching him from behind.  It got louder in the first two steps.  He closed his eyes and kept running.  He looked, and was almost to the kitchen when a huge shadow loomed over him.  He peered up to see the sight of Ashley's foot above and to the side of him.  

As he looked down, he saw a pair of Ashley's slippers to the side of him in the doorway.  'I can make it!' he thought as he turned and began to run for the kitchen.  As he turned, however, her foot crashed down as hard as she could push it, just behind him.  The tremor nearly made his head explode from the noise, and the impact caused a torrent of wind, that launched James forward, right into the slipper.

End Notes:

Now that he's inside her slipper, what will become of James next?

Chapter 8 - Slipper Ride and Almost-Crushed by L2K7
Author's Notes:

James rides in a slipper with Ashley's foot and is in danger of being stomped to death...

"Oof…" mumbled James as he hit a soft surface.  Slowly pushing himself up, he tried to look around, but was abruptly interrupted when his new location shift position and into the air.  He fell back to the toe area of the slipper, and looked up as he saw a huge eye looking in on him.  

Still with the angry, almost evil tone, Ashley called down to him:  "Well, well.  Look what we have here.  A little bug managed to find it's way into my slipper!  You know, my feet hurt from walking on that hard, wood floor.  I hope you don't mind sharing your home with my giant foot!"  James quickly looked around for someplace to leave the slipper from, but he didn't see one.  

He grabbed onto the fabrics of the slipper as it shifted downwards and was put onto the floor.  'This is my chance!' he thought, and he quickly dashed for the opening in the back of the slipper.  As he neared it, her foot planted down on the floor just beyond the slipper, and he heard his goddess call down to him.  "Trying to escape, little bug?  I don't think so"  She pushed her foot forward, and bent her big toe down.  Bringing the toe up to him, it came back forward, flicking James back into the shoe.

"You're not going to stand up your date with my foot, little one." she called out as she lifted her foot up, and began to put the slipper on.  James picked himself up and immediately ran to the back of the slipper.  As it fit on completely, he had a little bit of space between the end of the slipper and her toes.  Thankfully, she always bought slippers that were slightly bigger than what she needed.  

"Well, it's time to go back to the bedroom.  Enjoy the ride, and try not to get beat up too much in there!"  she called down.  She immediately turned around.  As she did so, James got thrown around in her slipper.  He hit against her bit toe.  As she paused a moment before continuing, he began to run in between two of her toes.  At an inch tall, he fit snugly between them, hoping for a safe trip back to the bedroom.

She started walking again.  Everything shifted around James, but his sport, although a little tight, kept him from flying around.  He held on tight and waited for it to end.  As he was riding, though, he began wondering about Ashley's new attitude.  If she were to keep up this mean act, what would she be planning next?

Although he thought he was alright, the shifting of her walking was starting to take it's toll on him.  His head began spinning and he was getting dizzy.  Soon after, she came to a stop.  Everything lifted into the air, and the enormous slipper was moving away from both James and the giant foot that was holding him captive.

Ashley put her foot down and spread out her toes, leaving James falling to the ground, still a little dizzy.  As he was starting to get more level-headed again, he heard his goddess calling down once again.  "Oh, look.  The poor little bug couldn't handle the ride with the big bad foot.  I only took what?  7 steps?  You're pathetic.  Do you know what I do with pathetic little bugs?"

As she asked him the question, and he was filling up with fear, afraid that she wasn't kidding around with him.  She rose her foot high into the air above him.  He was still dizzy and couldn't get himself up.  He heard, in terror, as she called down to him and said "I turn them into paste on the bottom of my big feet!  Are you ready, bug?  Are you ready to be crushed under my sexy toes?"  She then began to descend her foot down to his position.  

Shifting her toes upward, the foot slowly came down.  The light around James became darker and darker as he was violently shaking from the fear of what his wife was about to do to him.  As the foot came down to the ground he screamed as loud as he could.  Then, he heard a huge thud and a quake knocked him over, again.

He opened his eyes, and looked forward.  'Her foot hit the ground, and…I'm not paste!  Phew…'  he thought to himself.  As he looked around, though, he noticed he was still in the middle of a shadow.  He peered up to see Ashley's bit toe hovering above.  He was getting afraid when Ashley continued to speak:  "You know, little bug, you're about half the size of my toe.  You could get away if you tried.  We can't that, now can we?"  James saw an evil grin on her face through the space between her toes as she rose her hand into the air.

'No!!!!' he thought to himself at the thought of what was about to happen.  She waved her hand, and everything went bright again.  Before he could look, he felt something move him.  He landed on something, and then took a look around.  He was on some kind of fleshy surface.  He looked, and it must have been at least a few hundred feet in length.  He peered and thought he saw another one to his side, and a few more next to it.

He gasped at what he saw.  He'd shrunk and been put on the bottom of Ashley's toe.  Her entire foot was over a mile in length. He then heard an unfathomably loud voice from far beyond him.  "Are you still down there, little speck?  How do you like my big toe now?  Speaking of which, why don't you go for a little ride"  She pushed her toe upwards, causing him to lose his balance and roll down the toe.  As he rolled the light flashed again and he reappeared an inch high and fell in the crevice between the ball of her foot and her toes.  

She quickly put tension on her toes, and trapped James there.  "Now I've got you, little man.  Ready to go CRUNCH!?"  Her toes began to put more pressure on him and he began to scream.  He cried out "No!  Please don't kill me!  I don't want to die!"  Tears were running down his cheeks as she immediately stopped.  Her toes eased up and a giant pair of fingers picked him up.

End Notes:

James wasn't killed.  What will Ashley do to him next?

Chapter 9 - Ashley gets Hungry by L2K7
Author's Notes:

James finds himself to be the victim of a joke and is put on an enormous tummy...

Bringing him up to her face, Ashley winked and said "Oh, hunny, I was never going to kill you.  I just wanted you to see how evil I could be"  She then put him back down on the sheets and leaned forward on the bed.  "Are you ready to see your favorite part of me?" she echoed down to him.  He wasn't sure what she meant.

She reached down for the straps on her robe, and began to undo it.  Revealing her stomach, she winked at him and went to pick him up again.   As he felt wind through the air, she set him down on her stomach, right next to her belly button.  James now realized what she meant.  He'd always loved her tummy.  He quickly fell down and tried to snuggle some of the flesh on it.

"Well, my little bug, it's almost morning now.  Looks like this will have to come to a close soon"  she echoed down to him.  He thought about it for a moment.  If it was almost morning, maybe she would return him to normal size and then they could this kind of thing all the time?  He was starting to get excited, but then heard something below him.

GRRRRRAAAAA!

He felt a slight tremor and a monstrous noise from below him.  He was terrified at how loud the noise was.  Ashley quickly put a hand to her mouth and started to laugh.  As she did so, James got moved around on her belly.  She then continued laughing and spoke down to him.  "Oh, excuse me!  My little tummy is rumbling!"  She then looked down at him for a moment.  She waved her hand, and reformed James at 4 inches tall

"You know, hun, you look just like a lollipop!"  She scooped James up in her hand and brought her up to her face as she laid on her back.  She brought him down to her mouth and encased his head into her mouth as she planted a big kiss on him.  "Mwah!" echoed Ashley as she smooched him.

She made a couple expressions and thought after the kiss.  "You taste sweet, little man!" she echoed as she brought him to her mouth again.  This time, though, she opened her lips and put half his body into her mouth.  He felt her lips close against his waist and felt pressure as she sucked on him.  The pressure hurt a little, but wasn't enough to crush his bones or organs.

She sucked on him for about 5 minutes, and then pulled him out.  He had saliva all over his chest, and she smiled towards him.  She then drew her long tongue from her lips, and began pushing him against it.  She licked him all over, making his body completely drenched with saliva.  As she finished, she got a very nervous look on her face.

"Oh, hunny!  You taste so good.  I might have to just eat you up!"  She waved her hand and when he opened his eyes, he was a tiny 1 inch again.  "There you go!  Now you're bite-sized to satisfy my hungry tummy!  But don't worry, I won't really eat you"  She then proceeded to open her mouth as wide as he could.  James looked down and saw the gaping void that was below him.  She let go of him, and he began to fall towards her mouth.

End Notes:

Her tummy is rumbling.  Is it yearning for a tiny snack?

Chapter 10 - Into the Abyss, by Mistake by L2K7
Author's Notes:

Ashley sucks on James and plays with him in her mouth, but something goes wrong...

As the void came closer and closer, he began to scream, realizing that he would be landing in the back of her throat.  "NOOO!!"  he screamed.  At the last second, though, she shifted her hand, and he landed on her tongue, halfway out her mouth.  The surface was wet, but felt very firm.  As he looked around, though, the void came even close as her tongue retreated into her mouth, him still on it.

As he entered her mouth, he looked around and a wave of heat hit him.  Her breath was very hot from the inside of her mouth, but it was just as amazing as he'd dreamed it was.  Walls of white teeth above, and below, with a massive tongue in the middle.  He stood up, but immediately turned around as he saw the light leaving.  Her teeth were moving, closing the only viable exit for him.  He ran for the exit, but was pushed to the side by her tongue.

The teeth slowly came to a stop and everything around him moved as she began to talk with him in her mouth.  "Oh, don't worry, James.  You'll be fine.  Besides, you love my mouth!"  He tried to stay on her tongue as much as he could while she was talking.  Her teeth were moving up and down, as intimidating as a guillotine waiting to chop his head off.

As he was in the mouth, though, the hot breath was becoming overwhelming.  He climbed back onto her tongue and tried to call for her to let him out, but his strength had been expended during the earlier ventures.  He passed out and fell onto the middle of her tongue.

Ashley felt him hit her tongue, and started to ask what had happened.  "Hey, James, what-" and then immediately stopped as she was filled with fear.  

*GULP*

"Oh…Oh no!!!!!" she thought, realizing that he had fallen to the back of her throat and accidentally swallowed.  "My darling!  I…I ate him!"  Her eyes began to fill up with tears as she dashed for the bathroom.  "I..I can still save him.  I just have to make myself throw him up!"

Although she could never accept it, she enjoyed the feeling of him sliding down her throat and the taste he gave her as he was claimed by her body.

As she reached the bathroom, she kneeled down towards the floor and stuck a small popsicle stick to the back of her throat, trying to gag herself into throwing up. She desperately pushed it to the back, desperate to save her husband.

"No! NO! This can't be happening!" Ashley broke down as he faced the grim truth. She hit the floor and started pounding into it. "Don't do this to me! You can steal my husband from me! I only…I only wanted to make him happy! It's not fair!" She pouted at what she'd done. She'd killed her own husband. The only person she'd ever cared for was gone, and it was all her fault. She laid on the floor, crying her eyes out, screaming for her husband.

Nothing she tried would work. It was as if Fate had intervened and sent James to his death….and so James died unconscious, digested alive and absorbed into his wife's body.

What would become of Ashley? Stay tuned to her shift in personality in my upcoming stories….

THE END

End Notes:

Ashley has lost her husband.  What will happen to her?  Stay tuned for another story (If feedback is good for this one)

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2512