- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

James has a birthday coming up, and Ashley, his wife, has a special surprise for him.

"Yes, I'll talk to you soon, sis.  Thanks for the early call.  Good night"  

As James set down the phone from talking with his sister, he looked over at his clock.  It read "11:45 P.M."  It was starting to get late.  Having accomplished all he needed for the day, he got up from his desk and walked down the hall, towards the bedroom.  On his way, he passed a calendar on the wall.  He'd remembered that it was October 1st.  His birthday was drawing near, merely 15 minutes away.

James was very excited about his birthday this year, the first he'd been excited for in a long time.  Although turning 25 wasn't necessarily a huge accomplishment, and despite the fact that his family had forgotten about him ever since he got married, his wife had promised him that this would be a birthday to remember.

While he'd tried to get some details on what this 'surprise' might be, Ashley would only tell him three things.  The first, that she would wait for him in their bedroom at midnight, when the day of his birthday would first arrive.  The second, that he would be in for an experience with her that that he'd considered mere fantasy.  The third, she would prepare some special snack for him, and that he should eat it on his way to the bedroom.  She said it would enhance his experience in some way.

He'd thought quite a bit about what she said about it being an experience that he had dreamed about before.  He didn't fantasize a whole lot about her in terms of situations that would be impossible to live out.  He had mentioned one thing to her, however.  

When they'd first gotten married, they agreed to relinquish all of their secrets to one another.  At one point during this conversation, they exchanged sexual fetishes and fantasies.  He didn't have many sexual fantasies, but he spoke to her about macrophilia and his fantasy of being a tiny shrunken pet for her, to worship her feet and to be played around in her mouth.

After letting this information out, she would often try to help the fantasy of his by roleplaying in bed with him.  She would often have him laying on the bed, his head at her feet.  She would guide him through the fantasy as he closed his eyes and worshipped them.  He would rub, kiss, and lick her feet as commanded to, while she narrated a story and commands to him, as if he were a mere 2 inches tall.

He'd very much enjoyed those sessions.  Although he was not a shrunk man, he loved to worship her feet.  She had long, soft size 10 feet, paired with long toes, a mixture that would excite anyone who was into feet.  She would have him sit and kiss her feet and toes for hours at a time.  Although he would tire, she would give him breaks by resting her feet over his face and continuing the fantasy to let him smell the feet.

The mouth fetish was a little more…unique.  To help him live out this fantasy, she would have him lay on his back and close his eyes.  She would narrate as if he were small, and would kill all over his face to simulate kissing his tiny body.  She would then proceed to licking his neck as she told him she was tasting him for flavor.  Eventually she would softly bite at his cheeks, and then hold his head against her neck.

To continue, she'd have some food item available next to the bed, normally a grape or other bite-sized food.  She would put the grape into her mouth and swallow it whole.  As she would do so, she'd hold his head against her neck so he could feel the grape sliding down her throat.  As it slides, down, she would grasp his head, and slide it down past per throat, until it was on her bare stomach.  There she would lay it with his ear against it.  She would then describe him falling into her stomach, being digested, and absorbed into being a part of her.

She never really did anything else with him for his personal fantasies other than that.  He pondered the possibility of her words having been talking about the macrophilia.  However, he dismissed the idea.  There was no way it would be possible to live out that kind of fantasy, other than the simulation-like experiences she already did for him every so often.

As he pondered the thoughts, looking past the calendar, he stopped at the kitchen.  The clock in the kitchen read "11:50 P.M.", so he thought he'd stop for a late-night snack before heading in to see Ashley for her surprise.  Opening the refrigerator, he pulled out a small container with a note on top of it.  The note read:

[b]Honey.
I have prepared a treat for you.  Please eat it on your way to the bedroom.  I know you'll love it *wink*
Love,
Ashley[/b]

James assumed it was what she'd been talking about that would enhance his experience with her in some way.  He slid the container open and pulled out it's contents.  There was one small item in the container, which looked like a buckeye, a round dessert made of a ball of Peanut Butter dipped in chocolate, so as to look like the nut that comes from the Buckeye Tree.  He looked at it, and it seemed to be glazed with some sort of sparkling glaze.  

James looked at it for a moment, and pondered what it was for.  Obviously, he was supposed to eat it, but he pondered how a buckeye with sweet glaze would be able to enhance the experience that awaited him in the bedroom.  He didn't ponder long, though.  He trusted his wife.  Believing what she said, she picked up the buckeye and took a bite out of it.

As he chewed and swallowed the bit, it tasted like an ordinary buckeye, filled with chocolate peanut butter goodness.  At first, it almost tasted like a donut, due to the glaze that was on it.  He took in the taste, and looked down at the rest of the buckeye, still in his hand.  He had a problem with rich-tasting sweets, so he couldn't eat the entire buckeye at once without being overwhelmed by the flavor.

As he sat there, he kept looking at the buckeye, and then back at the clock.  It read "11:54 P.M."  He wasn't supposed to go to the bedroom until exactly midnight, so he just sat tight and took another small bite out of the buckeye.  He sat back in the chair as he enjoyed the second bite.  The flavor had gotten a little stronger in the second bite.  He took a deep breath after swallowing it, and noticed that he'd only had a small speck of buckeye remaining.

Sitting there for a few minutes, he thought about the buckeye.  He was quite curious as to what a buckeye would do to help enhance his experience with whatever she had planned.  Perhaps it wasn't the buckeye that would help him.  Perhaps, she just wants him to get into a certain mindset, to make him believe that he was having an enhanced experience.  

He did feel a little different, though.  He had the butterfly feeling in his stomach, the feeling he got whenever something he was anticipating was about to happen.  This feeling, though, wasn't limited to his stomach.  I was in his stomach and his chest.  A few minutes later, the feeling had spread throughout his entire body.  It was strange, but he didn't mind it.  It made him all the more excited about it.  He looked over at the clock, which now read "11:59 P.M."  

"Looks like it's time for this big surprise" he said to himself.  He picked himself up from the chair and continued out into the hallway.  Peering over at the calendar again, he noticed a small piece of writing on his birthday's spot on it.  It was a small note from his wife, saying that she loved him.  He smiled at seeing it, and then turned down the hall, towards the bedroom.

Chapter End Notes:

James is about to find out what the surprise will be.  Will it be good, or will it frighten him?