Birthday Suprise by spopnyman
Summary:

Zack is shrunken down the day of his soon to be wife,Sarah's 25th birthday,unfortunally for Zack,she dosen't know he's there!


Categories: Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, BBW, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 3479 Read: 70624 Published: November 06 2011 Updated: November 08 2011

1. Happy Birthday! by spopnyman

2. Slipper Time! by spopnyman

3. Toilet Fun! by spopnyman

4. Food,Food,FOOD!! by spopnyman

5. In The Meantime.... by spopnyman

6. Hot Hot Shower by spopnyman

Happy Birthday! by spopnyman
Author's Notes:

Disclamer:all publicy reconizable characters,settings,etc are the property of their respective owners.I own copyright for my characters and nothing more.

"Happy Birthday Sarah!!"said Sarah's mum.Today was Sarah's 25 birthday and she was happy,her boyfriend and her were getting married in less than a month and she had picked out basically everything except for the ©ake.

Sarah had wonderful blue eyes,brown hair an a smile to die for,she knew that but she didn't like one thing about her...Sarah was a.a..a..a big girl.Yeah a big girl or at least that's what her mum said.She weighed 280 pounds and hated herself for it but didn't always think about it.

 

She got up and went downstairs for breakfast to find her boyfriend,Zack,sitting at the table making her a cup of tea and some cereal.                                    

"Did you have a good sleep last night?" he whisperd because she just woke up. "Yea(yawn) ho(yawn)w about you?"she replied while streching her arms. "Oh,it was okay,took me ages to finally go to sleep though"Zack said a bit louder.                                                                                         "So,where's my birthday hug?" she asked                                                        "Oh yeah,whoops,here!!!Happy Birthday! So do you wanna go out today or not?" Zack said in a happy tune."Well,i need to get the cake sorted out so yeah,let's go to the bakery say about...12?" "Ok,i'll go back to mine to get your birthday present then..(wink)(wink)" zack said,implying her to go aswell."Nah!"she laughingly said.

 

Sarah nearly finished her cup of tea when she recieved a text,it was her friend saying"Don't read this!! it works!!! copy and pas-"she deleted the text because she is ALWAYS getting spam.

Zack watched her as he saw her wiggle her toes,Zack and Sarah had met in high school,it was love at first sight,oh,he rememberd the times they would met up after school to do homework and when they went to the mall and everything,she was a bit overwight but that didn't matter,he still loved her.

Zack was playing a game on his phone when he saw the time...11:45! his home was at least 10 minutes away! "I love you,Happy Birthday Sarah,see you in a couple of minutes!" said zack before kissing her on the lips.

 

Zack left Sarah's house to go get the birthday present and to get ready.Sarah followed a couple of seconds later and got in the car aswell to see the present."I can't believe we are getting married in 2 weeks and we haven't even got the cake sorted yet!!" she said eagerly and stressingly.Zack was trying to hide him laughing but let out a giggle to the fact that she is as big as she is and hasn't got the cake sorted yet,he then let it go and started the car.

Once he got to the house he let her in and went to get the present while wondering about what cake to have,choclate,vanilla or...or (BANG) Zack banged into his bedroom door while Sarah ran to the kitchen to get a drink.She went upstairs to see Zack laying on the floor."you alright honey?"no response "honey?" no response "Zacky..wake up!" no response.Sarah could see he was breathing but just not answering.

She peformed cpr and everything but he wouldn't wake up so Sarah left him there.After a while,Zack woke up to find himself on the carpet,but not normal size...I must have shrunk thought Zack worrying more and more every second trying to find Sarah."Help!!!" he screamed with only one response...foot steps.... Zack looked up to see Sarah staring at the floor wondering where Zack is.She shrugged her shoulders and went to see if Zack was in his room,nearly turning Zack into a blood stain on the carpet and her the bottom of her shoe in the process.

End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!

Slipper Time! by spopnyman

Sarah went and knocked silently on the wooden door leading into Zack's room.         "Zacky? you awake honey?"Sarah whisperd.No response,                                   "Ok,see you later..."she replied to silent response coming from Zack's room.

This time though,she stood where Zack was but luckily for him,he had layed down and Sarah had not put enough pressure to kill Zack but she did leave a few bruises on his body from the patterns underneath her slipper.

Zack was lucky enough to grab onto the end of Sarahs red and blue slipper but was about to have the roughest ride of his life! Sarah walked down the stairs with her boyfriend holding on and went to get a coke.Zack,with all his force,pushed himself onto the blue and red slipper,but not everything went to plan as he tumbled down the slipper falling against Sarah's giant feet and her plain,giant hole at her big toe,white and old sock.

After Sarah finished her coke,she went to sit down on Zack's bright red sofa.Sarah didn't always like sitting there because of the colour of the sofa         "It..sticks out too much you know?"Sarah would always say.As Sarah was starting to sit down she lifted her foot up causing Zack to slip from the top of the slipper to hanging on the heel area.She started to wiggle her foot nearly making Zack let go and die but he had just enough strengh to survive it.

Once Sarah finished wiggling her feet,she dropped her slippers on the floor right after Zack jumped from the slipper to her sock.Zack thought he was safe since he had a little roll of non-used suck to sit in.He took a minute to figure out his position,he was tiny,on his girlfriends sock and she didn't know that,to top it all off they were supposed to get married soon..this was a nightmare he screamed hoping she would notice him but the only response he got was Sarah starting to move her big feet onto the end of the red sofa...

Zack was thrown out of the sock and onto the end of the couch while Sarah moved her feet and stretched out.Zack had his actual first look at his entire girlfriend from this angle he just stared to look at the beauty of her when all of a sudden he felt himself in some sort of quicksand.But it was not quicksand,he had started sinking through one of the holes into the couch! And before he knew it Zack was hanging onto the bottom of the hole hoping he would be lifted up by his girlfriend.But that didn't happen so he started to climb and climb,after what he thought was years he reached the top to see Sarah wiggling her toes which endend up making a bigger hole in her socks.Now,Zack didn't have a fetish to feet but when he looked at Sarah wiggling her toes..he had got a boner,he didn't know why but he enjoyed it.After a while,Zack decided to try to get Sarah's attention and started walking towards the massive body...

 

Toilet Fun! by spopnyman

As Zack slowly creeped up to Sarah's body he thought about which direction he would go.He could either go through the hole in the sock or go around Sarah.After 5 minutes he decided to go the around Sarah's giant body.

Zack slowly creeped up to the back of Sarah's foot,hoping not be kickedoff the sofa.Zack ran as fast as he could but still didn't make it past her chubby ankles since she got up to go to the toilet.Sarah also didn't know she had by mistake sat on Zack and got him stuck on her pj's.Sarah stood up and went up the stairs to see if Zack had woken up,she knocked on the door with one response..silence.Sarah left zack to sleep and started to walk downstairs.Zack squirmed for attention before he was going to be stuck in the toilet.

Sarah pulled her pajama bottoms down releasing Zack from her ass to the toilet.He splashed into the water but wasn't able to make a big enough splash for Sarah to hear him.Zack screamed and screamed,throwing his arms left and right to get Sarah's attention but the only response he got was Sarah starting to sit down on the white toilet seat.

Sarah first let out some piss which splashed a bit on Zack.She then started to release her cereal.Zack this time got hit a bit more by Sarah's feces and still didn't stop trying.He  had started his journey up the side of the toilet and was nearly halfway through when a sudden suprise happend...

(FLUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH)

Zack felt and saw the toilet water going down and knew that was his fate.He still tried to escape to be greeted by Sarah's ass moving away from the toilet.Zack sceamed and screamed until at last he slipped and fell into the water.Forunally for him,the toilet got blocked and the water started to rise.

Sarah saw it rising and grabbed a plunger to flush it down.At the same time she stuck zack onto plunger saving him from his death.Sarah placed the plunger back down right after Zack risked his life and landed on Sarah's foot.

Sarah washed her hands and left the old bathroom with Zack on her foot.She ran to the sofa and got her stuff to head out and get the cake sorted out.She wrote a not to say where she would be if he were to wake up while she was gone.

After that,Sarah had gotten another drink and was ready to walk from Zack's two story house to the small and old bakery down the road.And with that,Sarah had left the two story house and strolled down the street with her little wet and tiny boyfriend at her foot.Sarah reached the bakery to see a brand new stock of items-choclate cupcakes,rasberry poptarts the and the lot.Then she saw "it",the one,the cake that was perfect.Sarah started to head towards with a grin on her face...

Sarah had seen a three story cake full of icing and diffrent flavours.Sarah walked up to the blue and white counter,which had most bit's of it chopped off,and asked to see how much that cake would cost and to see if Sarah could buy it...

 

Food,Food,FOOD!! by spopnyman

"That will be £18.37" said the woman behind the counter."Thank you very much,do you take credit cards or cash?" replied Sarah anxious to collect the cake."We take both dear."said the old and relaxed woman.Sarah paid for the cake,sat down and waited silently for the cake.Zack,the entire time,had stuck himself in Sarah's toe nail thinking that would be the safest area for him and the most comfortable place.After 10 minutes,Sarah stood up and collected the giant cake,paid for it and left.

Zack,now with his breath back,started to shout Sarah's name,in luck that this time she might hear her little boyfriend.Once again,the response was a quiet response and led Zack to figure out if he wanted Sarah to notice him,he would have to go right to her face and yell.

Sarah walke down the street,with her pajama's on,thinking about all the stuff that would happen at the wedding.She then start to think about Zack and to see if she should go and see if he's awake now.Sarah quickly changed her direction and walked to Zack's two story house,shaking Zack out of her soon to be painted toenails.

She unlocked Zack's front door to hear nothing but silence..absolute silence.She walked upstairs to see all the doors closed,not even the cuboard had moved,meaning either he was lazy or still sleeping."Zacky..wake up..." no response "Zacky wake up!" no response "ZACK WAKE UP NOW!" no response.Sarah then flung the door wide open to see absolutly nothing,not a single window open.Sarah started to wonder where he might be but shrugged her shoulders when she though Zack might just be outside thinking i left this place to go home.

Sarah started to wonder what to do then went downstairs grabbed a coke, and left Zack's place to go to her home.Sarah reached her place to hear nothing,not even her mum was making a noise.She went to the kitchen to see a little bug right before she killed it she decided just to let it be and carried on with her life.

Sarah then looked at the giant cake and decided to taste a bit.She went to sit on the counter and had by mistake sat on the little bug which was either dead or stuck to her ass and started to eat more and more.After a while she dropped her slippers to the floor and put her feet on the counter aswell.

Zack,had jumped into Sarah's sock a few minutes before Sarah took her slippers off so he had survived it but still got bruised.Zack left Sarah's sock to be greeted by a the three story cake.Zack jumped onto the cake hoping Sarah would notice him if he waved his arms and screamed.Unluckily for Zack,Sarah went for another slice and had grabbed Zack aswell as the cake.Sarah started to move Zack slowly closer to her mouth until she got fed up of waiting and poured the entire thing into her mouth.Zack fell onto the side of her mouth put still slipped in.Zack moved the bits of coke and nearly jumped out of Sarah's mouth.But before Zack could escape,Sarah had closen her mouth and swalloed the entire peice of cake like it was... a piece of cake.

Zack however,jumped under Sarah's wet,bright red and slimy tounge.As Sarah opened her mouth for the next slice,Zack jumped out of her mouth and into the bra.Sarah finished the last slice of cake,stood up and went to go have a shower...

In The Meantime.... by spopnyman
Author's Notes:

This chapyer is about Sarah's mother,Jasmine,and what happend to her.

Jasmine unlocked the black door to her three story house with 7 bags in her hand.Jasmine,Sarah's mother,had shout her daughter's name waiting for a response of "Hi" but she only got the response of silence.

She walked down the brown corrider to see a healf eaten bowl of cereal,milk standing right next to it,cold tea next to that and the fridge door open.Jasmine got more worried over the fact that Sarah might have been kidnapped than the mess.

Jasmine dropped the  bags and ran to Sarah's room to find the door locked.Jasmine had give Sarah the key to her room and there wasn't a spare one for Jasmine.She ran at full speed back to the kitchen to grab a knife to smash through the door.As she ran she had tripped over one of Sarah's shoes and took hre 5 minutes to get up.

Once Jasmine got up,she continued running into the kitchen,Jasmine grabbed the drawer full of knifes but had pulled to strong and had broken the handle off.She went to get a spoon but when she tried it against the knife drawer,it wouldn't open.

"SARAH!!!"Jasmine screamed followed by a few coughs.Jasmine hoped for the response that had never came.She started to let out a few tears thinking that her daughter,Sarah,the nicest most smartest girl Jasmine had ever met,was lying dead in her own locked room.

Jasmine thought of what to do before she decided to take a runner into the old, white,rusty door.*BAM*BAM*BAM*BAM* but there was no...f***ing response....

Jasmine ran back to the kitchen remembering her phone had 1 call left...this was it,if Jasmine called Sarah and she picked up,she was okay...if not,Jasmine did not even want to think of the other fates Sarah might be in right now.

Jasmine picked up the phone and searchd her contacts..Shelly,Sally,Sarah.

There it was...Sarah,she clicked on her name,put it next to her ear to only hear nothing but silence.That was it,Sarah was gone,time to prepare the funeral,no more Sarah.

That thought killed Jasmine inside.Sarah never missed a phone call,certainlly not if it was her mother,Jasmine.

She thought about what to do and then realised just to take a drink and think about it.

Jasmine looked through the fridge and picked up a bottle of drink out of complete randomness.

"Here we go" said Jasmine to herself,hoping Sarah would wake up from the noise of everything...no response.

Jasmine sat down on the counter,drinking what Jasmine thought was either coke or fanta (the bottle made it impossible to see through the colour of the drink).She put her entire body on the counter relaxed and thought about something different just to make sure she does not have a heart attack or panic attack following these events.Jasmine sipped the last few drips of her drink before throwing the bottle in the bin underneath the counter.

Jasmine started to get dizzy...and dizzier....and even more dizzier untile she passed out right her on the counter,right then and there.

"£18.37 Just for a freaking three story cake? what the hell? i could probally get a cake 3x bigger than that at bloody WHSmith,i probally could,i could pay WHSmith £18.37 to make a cake 3x bigger than that!"Sarah shouted angrily.

"Sarah!! i was sleeping!! for god's sake ju-" and her voice just broke down for a bit.

Sarah was BIG no,GIANT compared to Jasmine."HELP!!!!" screamed Jasmine,who had got her voice back,"HELP!!!!!!"

Sarah looke at her mother,Jasmine and only saw her as a little bug.Right befor Sarah crushed the bug,she let it be and got some cake.

After a while,Jasmine got a slice of cak and sat on the counter,getting Jasmine stuck to her own daughter,Sarah's,ass.Jasmine screamed and screamed and the only response she got was Sarah moving around nearly killing Jasmine.Jasmine's heart sank and every single bit of joy inside her got sucked out when she heard Sarah say-"I'm going to take a shower" ...

Hot Hot Shower by spopnyman
Author's Notes:

this chaprter will include Jasmine and Zack talking to each other.

Sarah stood up from the white and old counter.Sarah moved towards the fridge door that was open."Huh..i never noticed these bags here...maybe mum left them and went out to bingo or something maybe even bowling."said Sarah followed by a sigh that her own mum didn't leave a note where she was,even on her birthday.

Sarah sighed,got a coke,closed the fridge door and continued to walk down the empty hallway.I wonder where Zack is aswell,she thought where he might be right before she clashed into her mums door.*BAM* and the door was open.There was nothing special in there,just a bed,t.v and a sofa.Sarah sighed again and continued walking to her room.She reached into her pocket to find a package.Happy birthday Sarah Love,Zack"For the first time since she enterd her house,she felt happy.Sarah put the present into her pajama's and walked on into her room.She unlocked the door with the only key to that door,well as far as she knew it was.

Sarah went to sit down and had flinged Jasmine off by mistake.Jasmine ran towards the giant body of Jasmines's smart and innocent little girl,Sarah.Jasmine screamed and screamed but got the attention of something..Sarah's chubby ass.Sarah nearly crushed Jasmine to death right before she opend Zack's birthday present to her.A sort of swim suit you wear in the shower."Uhh,might as well try it" thought Sarah.She lifted her feet up and took her socks off.Zack,had jumped from her boobs to her chin after a lot of climbing.Zack Screamed and shouted for a few more minutes untile his voice was blocked by the swim suit HE had bought her."Oh,how ironic"he thought,the birthday present HE got Sarah,might be stopping him from getting discoverd by the only one who can help.

Jasmine was stuck between Sarah's ass and was still screaming as loud as she could,but Sarah,just couldn't hear a single squeak coming from them.The only thing Sarah saw of them was their tiny bodies,but Sarah had thought they were just tiny bugs so she let them live until Sarah stepped on them.

Jasmine nearly escaped until Sarah took her clothes off,getting jasmine stuck on Sarah's fat hands.Once Sarah had finished getting undressed,she picked up the suit and put it on.First,she grabbed her toes and stuck them in place but even with following the instructions,her body was squashed.

Once Sarah started getting to the ass area,Jasmine was worried,she was still stuck between her ass cheeks and didn't want to be near the anus.Unluckily for Jasmine,she didn't escape and got stuck inside Sarah's ass.

Zack had fallen down and ran to the Sarah's ass as he had seen Jasmine.Sarah,with the entire suit on,took a shower.She had passed gas A LOT but Jasmine and Zack survived the smell.

After a while,Zack and Jasmine heard the water stop."finally!" shouted Zack to Jasmine,knowing full well Sarah wouldn't notic them.

Sarah took off the suit and dropped it on the floor,put a towel on,and walked back to her room.Zack & Jasmine had grabbed onto Sarah's toe and held on for the toughest ride of their life no.2.

They entered the room to hear Sarah saying "Time to paint my toenails.."

Zack and Jasmine's heart sank...

 

This story archived at http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=2514